The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Obsession-Compulsion

This is my first attempt at writing this kind of story, so I would appreciate any commentary or criticism. My email address is . All of the usual disclaimers about how this is for adults only apply.

Chapter Twenty One

Two days had passed since the “incident” in Interrogation Room 4 in the FBI Headquarters. Agent Jim Steubens and Agent Nancy Lafferty had brought a student, Julia Shapiro, into the room in hopes of using the newly-learned slave password. Something had backfired. When all was said and done, Steubens had become infected and Lafferty had been sleeping in a holding cell ever since.

The two undercover agents, Mark Petersen and Tanya Brookings, had found the phony intelligence and had been infected, in spite of the fact that all tests for infection had come back negative.

Junior Agent Sara Colburn was puzzled. She had read and reread Petersen’s and Brookings’s reports on what they found in Wallingford’s office. They were too straightforward, too simple. Something was missing. Petersen and Brookings each admitted having had sex with each other in their reports, but was it possible that one of them had become infected by one of the guard slaves?

She walked into Agent Victor Karovski’s office to voice her concerns. Karovski asked her to sit down in one of the chairs in the office. He removed his eyeglasses, scowled, and leaned across his desk. In a low voice, he remarked, “I agree with you, but I don’t have any proof. Something just doesn’t sit right with me.”

“So what, or how—“

“When we tested Petersen and Brookings for the infection, we ran a few other tests. I just got the results back. Normally, we only use the contents of this folder on rape victims, but we also used a rape kit on Brookings. There is no evidence she had sex with anyone else that night, although it does appear as though she masturbated about four hours before they returned to this office.

“Petersen, on the other hand, was harder to test. But his sperm count was roughly comparable to someone who either had sex or masturbated one time in the 24 hours prior to the test.

“Either way, there’s no evidence that either one of them screwed anyone else.”

“But that’s—

“Too perfect. I know. And they had been dating before we sent them out. Why is it so hard for us to believe that they simply did what a naked guy and a naked girl do together?”

“I don’t know. I just—”

“As I said, Sara, I agree. Something’s not right. But I can’t take them off of the case. They’ve got too much invested in this case, and, to be honest, they’d protest too much.”

Colburn sighed. “Yeah, I guess you’re right.”

“Is there anything else?”

“Actually, sir, there is.”

He raised an eyebrow at this comment.

“Well, sir, before I came in here, I was doing a little bit more research, and I found an interesting item. I wasn’t sure if you realized this.”

“What’s that?”

“I was rereading the original newspaper article about the disease. The one by Milford.” She took a copy of the article from her bag. There was a paragraph about midway through, that had the yellow line of a highlighter over a few words.

Karovski picked up the paper and read the highlighted words. “Three guard slaves.”

Colburn continued. “Petersen and Brookings reported only seeing two guards in the lab they entered. And when Steubens and Lafferty found the lab last week, they reported seeing only two guard slaves, too.”

“What are you suggesting?”

“I’m not sure. Do you think we should try to reconcile this?”

“There are any number of good reasons for this.”

“True, but don’t you think it’s important that we find out for sure?”

“Not a bad idea. Let’s send Brookings and Petersen out to talk to Milford. That’ll keep them busy, and it’ll let us focus on other parts of the investigation.”

As Karovski stood up to walk to Brookings’s desk, his phone rang. After a brief phone conversation, he hung up and told Colburn that Agent Lafferty had finally awoken after a long sleep.

A small crowd of agents had gathered around the holding cell where Agent Lafferty had been resting since the “incident.” She groggily asked, “What’s going on?”

Karovski replied, “You’re in a holding cell. We had to sedate you two days ago.”

Lafferty looked around her cell. She was wearing a heavy robe but still felt uncomfortable at how little she was wearing. She noticed her clothes neatly folded next to her cot and quickly got dressed.

She walked towards the door and tried to open it, but it was locked. “Are you going to let me out?”

Karovski paused. “That depends. Do you want out, or rather, will you want out after what we tell you?”

“What do you mean?”

Karovski proceeded to explain what had happened, and how Agent Steubens, her partner, had been infected with the enslaving disease. Lafferty had a strange look on her face, part disgust and part disbelief. Karovski recognized this and offered to show the video of the interrogation.

The two of them went to an empty conference room and watched the tape of the entire incident. Lafferty struggled to hold back tears twice: first as she saw her partner fall so quickly under the spell of Julia Shapiro, and second as she watched herself practically ripping off her own clothes.

As the tape showed Karovski grabbing her wrists and pulling her out of the interrogation room, he turned it off. He looked over at her and saw her trembling. “We ran a few tests on you while you were sleeping and found no evidence of you being infected, but we wanted to know how you are first.”

“Well, my muscles are pretty achy, but other than that, I feel fine.”

“I would understand if you wanted to take off as much time as you feel you need. I’ve already gotten approval from Director Godfrey.”

“You know, I think I’ll take it.”

“If you want, we can have someone check up on you later.”

“That would be nice.”

With that exchange, Agent Lafferty walked out the door and drove home. Karovski then walked up to Agents Brookings and Petersen and gave them their next assignment.

Agent Brookings returned to her desk and called Gary Milford, the reporter who Dr. “John Smith” first contacted with the news of his disease. She arranged a meeting the following morning at 9 am.

Chapter Twenty Two

After she arrived at home for the evening, Agent Brookings felt compelled to place a phone call to her master.

“This is double agent Tanya Brookings with my latest report, sir!”

“Very good, Tanya. What happened today?”

“Agent Petersen and I were assigned to set up a meeting with Gary Milford. We meet with him tomorrow at 9 am.”

“Why are you meeting with him?”

“Well, his original article stated that there were three slaves guarding your lab. This is inconsistent with Petersen’s and my reports, which only indicated two slaves. We want to know more about what Milford knows about your lab.”

Dr. Walingford paused for a moment and said, “Well, you need to keep that appointment with him tomorrow. But I can tell you right now that Milford doesn’t know anything.”

“Yes, sir!”

“Where are you meeting him?”

“At the newspaper.”

“Good. Before you go up to his office, I will leave something for you and Petersen with the security guards at the entrance to the building. Please be sure to pick it up. Instructions will be provided at that time.”

“As you wish.”

“Was there anything else today?”

“Actually, yes, master. Agent Nancy Lafferty woke up today and learned of what is being referred to in the office as ‘the incident.’”

“Where is she now?”

“Presumably at home. She has been given as much time off as she might need.”

“Is she showing any signs of the chemical she breathed when she and Steubens triggered Julia Shapiro’s defense mechanism?”

“No, sir.”

“Very well. I think she could use a visitor or two, don’t you think?”

“That would be nice, my master.”

“I’m assuming you know how to re-start the feelings triggered by a slave’s defense mechanism?”

“Yes, my master.”

“Very well. I want you to drive over to Agent Petersen’s house. He will be expecting you. The two of you will then depart for Lafferty’s home. Do I make myself clear?”

“Yes, master.”

“Good. I will speak to you soon.”

Agent Brookings hung up the phone, grabbed her coat, and drove to Agent Petersen’s house. He was waiting outside and, the moment she pulled into his driveway, he walked up to the car and jumped in. They then proceeded straight to an apartment complex about three miles away.

As they entered the parking lot, they looked up at the third story window that was Agent Lafferty’s apartment, and there was a dim light shining through the window. That confirmed she was home.

Agent Petersen rang the buzzer in the lobby to the apartment building. Lafferty asked who it was, and both Petersen and Brookings responded by saying, “Just a couple of friends who thought you might not want to be alone tonight.”

A buzzer sounded by the front door and the two agent-slaves entered and waited for the elevator to arrive.

A few minutes later, Petersen and Brookings were standing in front of Agent Lafferty’s door. After he knocked on the door, Lafferty, dressed in sweatpants and a sweatshirt, smiling broadly, greeted them with a broad smile.

“You have no idea how glad I am to see some friendly faces.”

Agent Brookings giggled, “I just know that I wouldn’t want to be alone right now after what you’ve been through.”

“You’re so right, Tanya. Please. Come in. Can I get you guys something to drink?”

Petersen asked, “Do you have any coffee, Nancy?”

“I’ll put on a pot, Mark. What about you, Tanya?”

“I’m fine for now.”

She put some fresh coffee grounds in her coffee maker and turned it on. Slowly, coffee started drifting into a glass carafe on the coffee maker. While they were waiting for the coffee to finish brewing the three of them sat down around the kitchen table.

After a moment of awkward silence, Agent Lafferty looked up to her guests. With a slight giggle in her voice, she asked, “What happened to you two the night we lost Jim?”

“You know, that’s the strangest thing,” Brookings laughed. “We must have gotten the wrong password, but we only fucked, well, each other. Neither one of us was turned into a slave.”

Lafferty shifted in her seat. Brookings noticed that and leaned in, taking her hand. “I’m sorry. I hope I didn’t catch you off-guard?””

“No. I just didn’t expect you to put it that—”

Brookings leaned in a little bit closer to Lafferty. Petersen leaned in close to Lafferty on her other side. Both agent slaves took a deep breath and blew into Lafferty’s ears at the same time.

Lafferty sat bolt upright and quickly removed her sweatshirt, revealing that she wasn’t wearing a bra. She quickly stood up and rolled her sweatpants to the floor. She placed her thumbs inside the waistband of her white “brief”—style panties and pulled the them down over her hips.

Lafferty began to moan. In between her shortening breaths, she asked, “What’s ha- ha- happening to me?”

Her panties fell to the floor and stepped out of them. With one hand, she started to pinch and rub on her nipples as she teased her clit with the other, her fingers occasionally slipping between her labia.

“You’re having a flashback to the other night, Nancy.” was the monotone response she received from Tanya Brookings.

“Yes! Yes! Yes, I am. Oh, I really need a cock.” She sauntered clumsily over to Petersen and started to unbuckle his belt. “Will you help out a poor girl in need, Mark?”

“How can I resist?” He saw the trouble she was having trying to unbuckle his belt and quickly came to her rescue. He pulled his belt off and rolled his pants to the floor.

Agent Lafferty immediately took note of his dick, which was getting harder but wasn’t yet hard enough for what she wanted, and immediately got down on her knees and began to suck.

Brookings quickly took off her skirt and blouse and started to touch herself. Seeing her boyfriend get blown by a coworker and friend was just too erotic.

Lafferty was overwhelmed with conflicting thoughts. On the one hand, his dick felt really good, so nice and hard in her mouth and she didn’t want to lose it. On the other hand, if it felt this good inside of her mouth, imagine how it would feel if she just laid back, legs wide open, and guided him into her pussy, which by now was so wet a fair amount of juices were dripping down her thighs. She let out an impatient squeal.

Brookings noticed her friend wasn’t sure what she wanted and half said, half sang, “I’ve got an idea.” She picked up Petersen’s belt. “Why don’t I use this to tie your hands behind your head?” Before Lafferty could signal either agreement or disagreement, Brookings had already started to bind her wrists together.

“Now lay back and relax.”

“But I’m really horny!”

“And Mark will fix that in a minute. But first, you have to lose all control. You’re still trying to control everything. Lay back.”

Trembling, Lafferty knew that Brookings was right. She sighed and lay on her back on the plush carpeted floor. She couldn’t keep her legs still, and her cunt was wide, welcoming, and ready to feel that piece of man-meat between her legs.

Brookings looked over at Petersen and nodded. He nodded back to her, smiling. He climbed in between Lafferty’s legs and positioned his cock right at the outside edge of her slit, slowly sliding in but barely penetrating. Lafferty moaned, “Oh, please, no more teasing!”

Brookings fell back, watching and fingering herself. She quickly reached an orgasm and did not hold back in expressing it.

Lafferty looked over at Brookings and whined, “Oh, that’s not fair, Tanya! I should get to cum first!”

Petersen turned her head so that she was looking him directly in his eyes. “Don’t worry. You’ll cum. And cum. And cum.”

“Then I want you deeper inside of me.”

“I’m not going to go deeper until you cum.”

Lafferty bit her lip and suppressed a moan.

“Don’t hold back, Nancy. Tonight will be the best night of your life.”

Lafferty, unable to reach down and force him deeper inside of her, tried to spread her legs around his waist so that he could push deeper inside of her, but he quickly grabbed her ankles and forced her feet back to the floor.

For a split second, he pushed deeper inside of her and she screamed in delight. He quickly drew back, but it was too late. Her first, intense orgasm had begun and there was no turning back.

As the orgasm died down, he quickly pushed all the way inside of her and she let out a yelp of unexpected pleasure. He let go of her hands and brushed her hair out of her face.

Her first orgasm was quickly followed by several more. Lafferty could barely piece together the words, “So hot. So good. Can’t t-take it! Anymore!”

“Stay with me,” Petersen insisted. “Wait until you feel me—” his words trailed off as he shot a load straight into the back of her pussy. She let out one loud, “Yesssssssssss!” that trailed off into silence. He pulled out and she immediately fell asleep.

Brookings and Petersen picked up their newly-infected friend, carried her to the bedroom, laid her in the bed, put their clothes back on, and left.