The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Obsession

MD, MF, FF, BD, MA

What happens when a young agent becomes the obsession of a trained psychologist. Amy viewed Dr Mitch Waltham as a colleague, but Mitch had deeper plans. Would Amy survive the encounter with her mind intact.

The buzz of the alarm annoyed Amy as it did every morning; it was designed too. Without it, the young woman now stirring would never get up at 5am, crawl out of bed, slip into a swimsuit, and head downstairs to the lap pool for her morning routine. How far she swam each morning depended on the routine her coach provided. Three times a week, she would do the ‘two a days’ where her coach would check on her progress and monitor her performance. Although she’d graduated from college, Amy was still a competitive swimmer and aiming towards the upcoming Olympic Trials. 4 years ago, she had missed being on the team by three one-hundredths of a second. She was not going to be denied a second time.

Dr. Mitch Waltham, watched her from the darkness of his condo window above the pool. If Amy knew how much Dr Waltham knew about her, she would be shocked. He knew where she graduated from college, her times in her various specialities and of her employment and training with the DEA as a novice agent. To say that Waltham was stalking the swimmer, would have been an understatement. Dr. Waltham was obsessed. So much so, that he was volunteering his time with the Federal agency developing agent profiles and testing in an effort to eliminate on the job stress and stem attrition. Given his double doctorate in genetics and psychology, he was both well known and well connected in his fields.

He watched Amy execute her turns amazed at how graceful she made the difficult look. From the moment that he first saw her enter the water almost 8 months ago, he could not get enough of the young agent. Now that it was summer and he got to see her occasionally relaxing around the pool on the weekend, it was even an added benefit. Because of his work with the Agency and his role, Mitch had access to all of her personnel files and records to include her health and psychological profiles. Unknown to Amy, he had already collected and analyzed multiple DNA samples which further deepened his obsession. In Dr Waltham’s mind, Amy was the perfect woman, one in a million and one to be cherished and possessed. Silently, he was determined to both possess and keep her.

His research was almost complete. Combining his knowledge of genetics and psychology, he was determined to crack the genetic code for attraction. However, attraction was not his true goal. If he was honest, it was domination and worship. What would have been scary to his neighbors was how close he was to a breakthrough. If he had his way, anyone, armed with his technique and formulas, could control anyone they desired in any way they desired. Genetic and psychological conditioning combined could crumble anyone’s defenses or so he believed.

Saturday night was the annual kickoff to summer pool party and Mitch knew that Amy would attend as she had been roped into the planning committee. As with any experiment, he needed to run a baseline test. He decided to enhance his cologne with his genetic formula, but when he first arrived, he kept the cologne in his pocket. Looking around, it was easy to spot Amy, long red hair, light tan, a few freckles and legs that seemed to go on forever. This evening, she was in a sheer sundress and he swore he could pick out the outline of her body through the material when the rays of the sun hit it just right. He walked up and greeted her politely. She smiled, was somewhat formal and referred to him as Dr. Waltham. When he simply stated, “please all me Mitch,” she again remained formal, pleasant but somewhat distant.

Mitch walked over and got a drink as others joined the party. Walking beside some large plants, he opened the top to the cologne bottle and sprayed some on his chin and upper neck. Waiting about 10 long minutes, he walked over and reengaged Amy as she was getting a glass of wine.

“You certainly picked a great evening for the party, you must have an in with the weather gods.” Mitch looked her straight in the eyes. He thought he saw something, but was not sure until Amy answered with a warm smile, “why thanks Mitch, I am glad you noticed. She then touched his shoulder with her hand and said “don’t be a stranger tonight.” Mitch watched the sway of her hips as she walked away and smiled...success.

Inside Amy’s head there was a subtle change going on. Suddenly, Mitch seemed interesting and attractive. Amy thought as she walked away, “damn, he is cute.” She then wondered if he was looking at her. Turning her head, she looked and caught his eyes following her across the party floor. She smiled and mouthed, “busted.” Mitch laughed. Throughout the night, Amy kept sneaking looks towards Mitch trying not to be too obvious. When he walked over and handed her a drink, she was not only surprised, but excited. When he said, “a drink for the best looking woman at the party,” all she could do was laugh as she felt her nipples instantly harden.

Mitch knew better then to press his luck. Controlling Amy would take some time and he had nothing but time. However, before she left, he walked up and said, “I know that you are a morning person as I am an early riser and you are already in the pool.” Amy nodded. “How about I make you breakfast after your workout, say 830am, tomorrow.” It took Amy about two seconds to agree and the date was set. Mitch laughed to himself, success. Her attitude to him changed 180 degrees and we have a private one on one in the morning.

Amy for her part enjoyed the slight tension that accompanied arousal. She could feel how hard her nipples had become and knew that her pussy was wet. “Calm down girl,” she whispered to herself. Not once did she consider that there may have been external forces at play driving this new attraction.

The next morning, Amy was up early for her workout. She did not know that behind one of the darkened windows, Mitch’s eyes were on her. For his part, Mitch enjoyed being the voyeur and wondered if through the process he started, he could turn Amy into somewhat of an exhibitionist. He could almost feel his cock stir at the thought of such a transformation. Breaking away from his perch, Mitch moved into his kitchen to prepare for Amy’s arrival in a few hours.

Finishing her laps as the sun came up, Amy headed to the hot tub to relax her muscles. As she sat in the bubbling waters, she let her mind wander and various scenarios came though to her: all involved sex and most involved Mitch. She had to mentally remind herself that she was an agent and he was a consultant at the same agency—work and pleasure did not mix.

After soaking for a bit, Amy wrapped herself in a towel, went back to her condo, showered and then searched for the right outfit to wear to a breakfast. Given the humidity of the early morning, she settled on a white sundress that accented not only her tan but her red hair. Checking her makeup, Amy left her place for the short walk to Mitch’s unit.

Mitch was waiting for her. As she stepped into his condo,she again picked up the scent of his cologne and relaxed. Mitch could almost see it in her eyes as the scent and formula penetrated her brain. Genetically, he knew that he had cracked her code, now his expertise in psychology would come into play. Welcoming Amy, he handed her a mimosa and then offered her an assortment of brunch items. Amy was impressed by his hospitality. He pointed out his view down onto the pool and noted that he enjoyed “spying” on her this morning. “There is nothing more satisfying then seeing a beautiful woman working out.”

Amy felt herself blush, but also felt a tingle of arousal as she imagined herself being spied upon as she went through her daily activities. For the next hour, Mitch probed Amy with questions about her background, growing up and her desires in life. When Amy mentioned the stress of the job, Mitch found his opening. “Well Amy, I have been hired to work on the agent stress problem, would you like to participate in the study?” He knew her response before she made it. “Yes,” she said as Amy nodded her head.

While Amy stepped into a powder room to check her makeup, Mitch fixed her a second Mimosa. This one contained another additive, a drug from the hypnotic class designed to relax her and make her open to his suggestions. Mitch handed it to Amy when she got back into the room. She sipped it not knowing it would change her world for good. The effect was subtle, but Mitch, trained in its use saw all of the signs and smiled inside. The initial dosing was the hardest to pull off, given the private circumstances, this one was easy.

As Mitch went to get coffee, he watched Amy relax in a comfortable chair and stared as her eyelids fluttered. She tried to say something, but her words slurred. Mitch walked over and smiled down at her, “just shut your eyes and relax Amy, everything will be alright.” As he watched her eyes shut.

“Good Girl,” he whispered.

Mitch looked down at Amy admiring the beauty before him. He did not think of her as an agent now, but a prize, his prize. He watched the rise and fall of her breasts with each breath wondering how they would taste on his tongue. His eyes traced her legs up to the hem of her dress, long and smooth, he almost felt them wrapping around his body or laying over his shoulders. Shaking himself back to reality, Mitch realized all this was in the future, for now, he just had to slowly program the young agent.

Amy heard someone call her name and she opened her eyes. She felt so calm and relaxed. It was Mitch, she almost giggled when she thought about how sweet he seemed. As she watched Mitch. He told her to relax. She listened to his voice. It was so calming. He was counting and she envisioned herself walking down the stairs. When she reached the bottom, she shut her eyes....she knew that she made him happy.

Mitch stood back, the induction was easy and he was now talking to a tranced agent. He asked her a series of personal questions. Mitch found out that Amy was single, never married, never engaged and heterosexual. She was not a virgin, but did not have a lot of sexual experiences. He discovered she had an active fantasy life and immediately knew that would come in handy. Finally, he discovered Amy’s partner was Alicia Roberts, another young, good looking agent.

Mitch took a moment to install some trigger words into Amy’s mind. Getting her back to this state would be easy. He then started to alter her psyche. He instilled an exhibitionist streak emboldening the agent when Mitch was around. He changed her taste in fashion and lingerie to lean to a more sexy and sensual side. He deepened her attraction to himself leaving her with suggestions that she should play with herself with images of Mitch in her head. Finally, he implanted the suggestion that she needed to see Mitch routinely to deal with the stress of the job. Smiling, he brought Amy out of her trance with the final command that she would remember nothing and think everything was normal.

Amy opened her eyes and for a second looked confused, but that quickly passed as she concentrated on Mitch. She felt a tingle of desire as she realized his eyes were on her. “I must admit that you are the most attractive lady I have shared breakfast with in years,” he laughed. “We will have to do this more often.” Amy found herself nodding, “I’d love that.” With that, she got up from the sofa, gave him a slight hug and left for her apartment. Mitch watched the sway of her hips and knew it would not be long before he was enjoying even more of the young agent.

When she got home, Amy changed out of her sun dress, she was surprised at how hard her nipples had become, poking through the thin material of her bra, and how wet her panties were. “God, he had me turned on at breakfast,” she muttered. Then, standing in front of the mirror, Amy thought of Mitch while her hand caressed her body. One thing led to another and within seconds, one set of fingers were caressing her nipples while the other was between her thighs dipping into her wetness. Amy’s nipples were always sensitive and in this moment seemed to fire small jolts of electricity into her pussy. Her clit was swollen aching for attention. The caressing did not stop until she exploded in orgasm with a loud moan and Mitch’s name. Amy looked up into the mirror and saw her image—raw sexuality and hunger.

Work the following week was difficult. Amy saw Mitch on numerous occasions, but they kept their distance. Every time she did see him, her pussy seemed to spasm. Her body seemed to know what it wanted. On Monday evening, she went shopping for some lingerie and clothes and returning home did some additional catalogue shopping. On a whim, she left her sheer curtains over the window and did not pull the drapes as she modeled her new lingerie. Secretly, she hoped Mitch’s eyes were on her unit.

She did not have to wish hard as they were. Mitch was enjoying the show as the young agent followed his suggestions to the letter. Although he could not see her nakedness, there was no doubt she was undressing and trying on clothes. Mitch chuckled, noting her openness to suggestion.

Looking at herself in the mirror, Amy had never felt sexier. Her nipples were rock hard and she could not resist running the pads of her thumb across their sensitive surface. It was erotic and oh so stimulating. Once Amy started, she could not stop and again she played with her body until overcome by orgasm. Dreams that night were erotic and she awoke wet and aroused. In the dream she had gone to Mitch and surrendered, it was almost a 50 Shades moment and Mitch had taken her—hard. “Damn Movie,” was all she muttered as she got up for work.

Wednesday after work, she had a salon appointment. She was getting a shorter hairstyle for the summer. While there Amy saw an advertisement for a body wax and on a whim and given she had time, she got waxed. As a swimmer, she was accustomed to waxing, but had never had her pussy waxed.....today, it all came off. By the time her nails were done, she felt like a new woman...as she looked in the mirror, she had a thought, “I wonder what Mitch will think.”

Returning home, she got a text message....it was Mitch. “I have opened wine and am down by the pool, come join me.” Amy slipped out of her business attire and pulled a sun dress over her head. At the last second, she slipped off her bra and panty, pulled on a pair of sandals, checked her makeup and headed out the door.

As Mitch saw her approach, he knew his suggestions had taken hold. Amy was sexier and hotter looking then he had ever seen her. The light hitting the sheerness of her dress left little to the imagination. As he stood and hugged her, Amy got a full wiff of his cologne. Handing Amy a wine, Mitch watched the cologne formula take effect. Amy almost had lustn in her eyes and he could see her nipples harden under her sundress. As she sat down across from him, he swore she flashed him. He smiled, she was not wearing panties.

Sitting across from Mitch, Amy felt her body react. Her nipples were aching and she knew Mitch could see them pointing out from her sundress. On a whim, she sat and slowly crossed and uncrossed her legs. She watched Mitch’s eyes and knew he caught a glimpse of her newly waxed pussy. The mere fact that she exposed herself for a second, sent a rush of wetness into her pussy. Amy smiled, she was enjoying this.

Sipping her wine, Amy did not hear the trigger phrase Mitch whispered. She did not realize she was tranced and was again answering his questions as if it were perfectly normal. Mitch was enjoying the power rush. He questioned Amy about her partner Alicia and planted the seed in her mind that she should invite Alicia over tomorrow evening. Bringing Amy out of a trance was easy after he reinforced some of her new kinks. As Amy sat there, she played with the hem of her sundress until it was over her knee and up her thigh. When she saw Mitch’s admiring eyes, she again felt a shot of arousal.

That evening, Amy again had an erotic dream, it did not disturb her, but aroused her waking her from a slumber around 4am. Unable to get back to sleep, Amy was in the pool by 5 and finished her workout as the sun came up. Without even having a second thought, she slipped into some sexy lingerie as she dressed wondering, “what Mitch would think.”

The day was routine and when Amy invited Alicia over for a drink, her partner accepted. As soon as they arrived, Mitch called and before long the two women were walking to his condo as Amy begged her partner with “I want your opinion of this guy.”

When Mitch opened the door, he was stunned, Alicia was just as beautiful as Amy. They were the perfect pair. In his mind, erotic thoughts formed quickly and Mitch had to correct himself before he got carried away. Amy hugged Mitch and introduced Alicia.

“Don’t tell me that you are a swimmer too?” Quipped Mitch

“Beach Volleyball,” answered Alicia.

With that the two women were ushered into the condo and handed a white wine. Mitch amused himself speaking to the two partners and discovering their background. As soon as they finished their first wine, Mitch poured a second insuring Alicia got a little of the formula in hers. Excusing himself’ Mitch went into his bedroom as applied some cologne. When he returned, Amy immediately picked up the scent. Mitch could almost see her senses come alive. For her part, Alicia grew a little sluggish and tired relaxing deeper into the sofa. With a few whispered words, Amy was in a trance sitting in a overstuffed chair and smiling as erotic thoughts paraded across her young mind.

Mitch now turned to Alicia, who although relaxed knew something was wrong. She tried to get up from the chair but collapsed back into it as the drug took effect. Her eyes widened in fear as Mitch whispered, “don’t you just hate it when your body doesn’t cooperate, but don’t worry, your mind will and we will become such good friends, all three of us.” Alicia tried to say “no” but her tongue could not form the words. When Mitch pulled her head up, she could not help but look into the depth of his eyes, and then his words hit her. They were like music, so relaxing yet so commanding, and then her mind went blank.

Mitch looked at the two tranced agents with a smile on his face”. He could not begin to believe his luck. Carefully, he programmed Alicia. She too would have a exhibitionist streak, an affinity for sexy lingerie and reduced inhibitions. To that he added a bi-sexual streak and an attraction to Amy and at the last minute himself. He laughed, “Alicia, before this is over we will have so much fun and so many new adventures. Once complete, he had Alicia drink an antidote and slowly brought her out of her trance while Amy was also brought out of hers. His last instructions to both filled in the time gap. Neither thought anything was out of the ordinary. Mitch watched Alicia’s eyes take in her partner with a new vigor; he detected lust.

That night Alicia slept with images of her seduction of Amy. Across town, Amy slept with erotic images of Mitch in her head. Mitch for his part loved the view as Amy left her curtains open as she changed for bed. Secretly, Amy hoped that Mitch’s eyes were on her as she undressed. Amy felt a shot of sexual arousal race through her body as she unhooked her bra and stepped out of her panty. Tonight she slept naked.

In the morning, both Amy and Alicia dressed for work selecting sexy lingerie to wear under their professional clothes. Both imagined how they would feel peeling off their clothes and exposing themselves to other eyes dressed this way. What was remarkable, is that neither thought anything about those thoughts as they seemed so natural and not out of place.

During the day, Mitch saw both women and went out of his way to compliment them and the way they looked. Each time he spoke to them, both Amy and Alicia grew more aroused. Thankfully, they were out on a surveillance mission later in the day and away from Mitch’s prying eyes. However, sitting in a car for hours, only inches apart was having a subtle effect on both women. They were aroused and each caught small whiffs of arousal filling the car. Almost embarrassed, they both blushed and did not look at each other. When their shift finally ended, they could not wait to get home.

What neither agent realized is how much Mitch was orchestrating their lives and their investigation. All of the tips that led to the surveillance came from friends or accomplices of Mitch. As the women relaxed, Mitch was on the phone. “That’s right,

call in the tip for criminal drug and crime activity at the bondage club.” When he hung up, he muttered, “I am sure the ladies will enjoy undercover work.”

Before they even settled behind their desks in the morning, Amy and Alicia were called into their supervisor’s office. “We have it on good information that the suspects and evidence we need are inside the Club Leather and Lace. I need both of you to go undercover and watch out for each other, but more importantly, secure the evidence we need.”

The agents looked stunned, “Leather and Lace, like isn’t that a bondage club that also features erotic dancers?” Cleaning his throat, Bill stated, “you have a good memory, they have openings for waitresses I am told and you should have no problem being hired.” Before they could object, Bill stood up, wished them luck and told them to be careful.

Down in his office, Mitch was already on the phone with the owner of Leather and Lace. He would get a nice profit for the heads up, but even more, he got cooperation insuring Amy and Alicia would be hired. He then discussed some arrangements with the owner.

By noon, both women were on their way to the club dressed casually. Once inside, they were amazed at its size and all of the adjoining rooms. Amy surmised that anything could happen here and no one would know. Within 10 minutes, both women were escorted back into the office of the owner, Steve Sipper, where a quick interview took place. After filling out some employment forms, both women were told they would get fitted for uniforms right away and that they would start tonight at 7pm.

Amy arrived at 630 quickly followed by Alicia. They dressed in a darkened dressing room that was sparsely furnished. Their outfits were skin tight latex catsuits that left little to the imagination. When Alicia said “I don’t know if I can do this,” Amy encouraged her. Deep down, Amy felt a pang of arousal. Walking around like this on display was somewhat sexy to her. Looking in the mirror, she could make out how hard her nipples had become. When she looked to Alicia, she saw her partner’s I were the same way. Alicia could only think of one thing.....how sexy Amy looked and she too felt a pang......but a pang of desire.

Entering the club, they were met by the hostess who explained the rules. It was pretty straightforward and above all, they were to make sure the guests had a good time.

To Be Continued