The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Obsession Part 2

MD, MF, FF, BD, MA

What happens when a young agent becomes the obsession of a trained psychologist. Amy viewed Dr Mitch Waltham as a colleague, but Mitch had deeper plans. Would Amy survive the encounter with her mind intact.

Amy and Alicia were given wait stations on different sides of the club. To say neither had been exposed to club activities during their upbringing would have been an understatement. The hostess warned them to not be shocked by what they saw and reminded them that all activities were consensual. For the first 90 minutes, things were pretty tame, but once alcohol consumption increased, kinky activity ensued. Whereas, Mitch had programmed in a kink for exhibitionism into Amy, what she became that night was a voyeur.

When they took their first break, both were almost speechless. “Can you believe this goes on,” was all Alicia managed to mutter. She then looked over to Amy and whispered, “partner, you look hot.” Amy felt herself blush and almost instantly, her nipples hardened. The tight latex announced her arousal to everyone. “Are you trying to poke through,” chided Alicia which even added more to Amy’s arousal. She could feel Alicia’s eyes on her body. Amy got up, “ok, we have work to do.” As she walked she could feel wetness inside of her latex bodysuit. Alicia felt the same as she walked behind Amy admiring the sway of her partner’s ass.

Throughout the night, Amy became more and more aroused working in the club. She was not sure if it was the erotic dancers, the fetish rooms where bondage was king, or the eyes of patrons constantly on her, that fueled the fire, but it was fueled and grew hotter by the minute. As she glanced over at Alicia, she wondered how her partner was doing. Alicia for her part was beyond arousal. The bondage created thoughts of domination and submission and she fantasized how she could use handcuffs on her partner.

When Mitch called the club owner to see how his prize patients were performing, the owner had nothing but praise. “They fit right in, when can I make them participants?” Mitch laughed, “soon, very soon.”

After their shift, both women changed into street clothes. Information collected tonight was sparse, but both agreed the club seemed to be a front for other activities. Returning to her condo, Amy had no problem stripping off her clothes behind sheer curtains. With a backlight, Mitch got a show and could feel his cock stir. Alicia for her part, needed a cold shower, but even that did not help. She fell into bed with a vibrator and thoughts of her partner. Mitch’s triggers and suggestions were deeply engrained.

The next morning, Mitch called Amy and had her stop by his office with the promise of a new stress relief technique. When she got there, he asked her about her undercover assignment, but she dodged the question. He laughed, “that interesting, I see.” Amy could only blush. He then spoke her trigger words and watched as the young agent’s eyes took on a glazed look. After confirming she was tranced, Mitch reinforced both her exhibitionist and voyeur streak as well as instilled a slight desire for Alicia that would grow over time. He told her how latex was a trigger to arousal. Mitch could not resist reinforcing Amy’s growing desire for himself and adding a few more kinks. While under, Mitch had Amy pull up her skirt revealing very sexy panties. He knew his reinforcement drills were working. He could see Amy was already wet through the material of the garment. He then brought her out of the trance and sent her on her way. Later in the morning he had a similar session with Alicia.

That evening at the club, it was even harder for the two agents. Again they were in catsuits, but this time red. Each agent almost blushed as they got dressed. The suits left nothing to the imagination and as Amy looked at Alicia, she could see the outline of her puffy pussy lips. She wondered if her looked the same way and that thought brought a gush of fluid into her own pussy. Before even walking on the floor, she felt arousal.

The club activities that night did not help at all. Activity in the fetish rooms was high and bondage kink seems to be the theme of the night. When the hostess approached Amy with a thick black leather collar and went to attach it as part of her outfit, Amy not only blushed but felt her nipples harden. The hostess noticed and brushed over them lightly. “I love your response and the customers will too.” When Amy looked across the room, Alicia was wearing what looked like a silver collar and cuffs both on her ankles and wrists. The next time she saw Alicia, the agent had a leash attached to her collar and was being led around by one of the hostesses as she served drinks. Amy hardly heard her hostess walk up behind her and whisper, “your friend seems to be getting into the spirit of the night, it might be time to catch up.” With that, Amy felt a leash attached to her collar and with a tug, she was led out into the table area where she continued to serve drinks. When a customer paid the hostess some cash, Amy was told to sit on his lap for a picture. As she did, she could clearly feel his cock harden. Instead of being revolted, she was aroused at the thought of the effect she had on the man.

When customers in the bondage room asked for drinks, Amy and her hostess were dispatched. Entering the room, Amy was shocked as she found Alicia spread eagle shackled against the wall and blindfolded. People were walking by teasing her body through the catsuit. Amy could hear her partner’s moans of lust, but knew better then to stop the scene. Alicia could take care of herself.

The hostess working with Amy pulled her leash tightly. “She looks sexy doesn’t she?” She then added, “maybe soon you will join her and help entertain the patrons.” As Amy watched, a well dressed woman walked up and caressed Alicia by running her hands over her breasts. Amy could hear her partner moan. The hostess again whispered how erotic the image was. Amy only shook her head transfixed by the scene in front of her. In her mind, she pictured herself against the wall and Mitch slowly torturing her with his touches.

At their break, each woman needed a rest. Both were highly charged and aroused. Alicia said little, she did not want her partner to know that she had reached orgasm multiple times while being touched. Complimentary drinks were delivered by their assigned hostesses who had each reapply their makeup and get ready for their next shift. Unknown to the agents, each drink was doctored slightly by a drug provided by Mitch. Within minutes, the pleasure center within each woman’s brain lit up with stimulation and arousal increased. Both Amy and Alicia were chemically as well as physically turned on as they went back onto the floor.

Amy’s hostess knew exactly what to do with her. She kept whispering in her ear to watch Alicia and as she did, Amy saw her partner grinding herself onto the lap of a customer as she served a drink. Within minutes, Alicia was at another table, where she was again secured spread eagle and men drank shots off of her latex covered body. Amy swore a shot was poured over Alicia’s pussy and multiple men licked it. When Amy’s hostess walked up behind her and reaching around brushed her hardened nipple, she whispered’ “it does turn you on doesn’t it?” Amy nodded in the affirmative. When the hostess whispered “good girl,” the agent felt her body get even wetter.

As both agents left for the night after their shift, the owner called Mitch with a report. Both women, he said, were coming along nicely and were being exposed to activities just as Mitch desired. Amy was being sheltered somewhat as Mitch had specific plans for her. Alicia was exposed to more and the owner agreed, “she showed true potential.”

Friday evening, Amy did not have a shift and went to Mitch’s for drinks and dinner. Dressed in a skirt and summer blouse, Amy looked like the All-American woman. When Mitch greeted her, he gave her a quick peck on the cheek and noticed that Amy turned her body into him, not away from him. Offering her a drink, he headed to the kitchen for ice, while she settled onto the sofa. Immediately, her eyes were drawn to a new coffee table book: Eros in Latex. On the cover was a female form totally encased in the black shiny material.

“I see you’ve taken to reading art books,” Amy chided him while reaching for her drink.

“Well it is for research, but I can always claim I am acquiring culture too.” Mitch laughed. He knew that the book and the pictures would soon draw Amy in. It wasn’t long before she was paging through the book.

“Is that a blush that I detect there?” Mitch asked his guest.

Amy was embarrassed and did not realize it was so noticeable. “Well, Mitch, some of these pictures are very daring and erotic, may I ask what you are researching?”

“Some would call them kinks, some would call them perversions, some would call them turn-ons. I am interested in how they are acquired and what the do to the psyche,” Mitch answered bluntly. “May I ask how you view them?”

“Well, they are very artistic,” Amy answered trying to skillfully dodge the question.

Mitch sat down next to her allowing her to breathe in the scent of his cologne. “Nice try, Amy, but they are more then artistic aren’t they?”

Amy could only nod her head as her mind opened and she relaxed.

“Amy, be honest, those pictures turn you on, don’t they?”

She nodded her head, but that was not enough for Mitch. “Tell me Amy, tell me how they make you feel.” Amy barely hesitated and answered softly, “they turn me on, Mitch, I am not sure why, but they do.”

Mitch smiled as Amy blushed. He bent in close to her and slowly, but deliberately kissed her full on the lips. Amy felt the intensity of her need grow and parted her lips allowing Mitch’s tongue to penetrate and explore. Mitch felt her physically relax, she seemed so ready for this. Their kisses intensified as did the pressing of their bodies together. Amy was lost in the sensuality of the moment. Her body responded to every touch Mitch gave her and she only wanted more.

When they finally broke apart, Mitch laughed, “I will have to get more table top books.” Looking at Amy he asked, “have you ever worn latex?” Amy, not willing to admit her undercover assignment shook her head no. Mitch then stood up, walked over to a table and returned with a box. Without hesitating, he looked down at Amy, “here, try these.” He then added, you may slip them on in the spare bedroom.

Amy stood up and as she walked down the hall, opened the box. Inside were a pair of shiny black latex panties. She felt a gush of fluid invade her pussy. How had he known?

Slipping off her moist thong, Amy quickly encased her pussy in shiny latex that fit her like second skin. She felt incredibly sexy as she walked back to Mitch. “How do you like them,” he asked. When she replied, “they make me feel very sexy,” Amy was unprepared for his hand that reached under her skirt and stroked the latex material. Instead of pulling back, she shut her eyes and let out a slight moan. Mitch pulled her skirt higher and was soon looking directly at her latex clad pussy. “Very beautiful and very sexy” was all he said as his fingers stroked.

Amy was lost in a sensual fog. She was standing, exposed, covered in latex and being touched by a man she was attracted too. She did not want it to stop. As her hips began to move in time with his strokes, her moans became louder. Mitch watched her eyes and physical reactions. Amy was getting so close. When she cried out his name, Mitch intensified his strokes and Amy exploded in a loud orgasm standing there in front of Mitch. Her knees almost buckled and if it were not for him supporting her hips, Amy would have collapsed to the floor.

Mitch said nothing. Amy broke the silence. “Oh my god, oh my god, I am so sorry.” She was beet red. “I am so sorry, I did not mean too.....,” Mitch cut her off with a kiss. “There is no need to apologize. We are two consenting adults and by the way, I am glad you enjoyed it.” Amy had to laugh, “you always say the right thing.” Mitch looked at her, “I take it that latex is a go then.” Amy nodded her head. Before she could say anything else, Mitch added, “next time I will bring the cuffs.” In Amy’s mind, she saw herself spread eagle and helpless with Mitch and hoped there would be a next time.

Mitch looked at her, “of course this is all academic research.” Amy recovering laughed, “of course it is, so that makes me a research assistant.” Mitch shook his head no, “just a beautiful test subject.”

When she left Mitch’s place, Amy still had the latex on her body. Mitch wanted her to wear it. In her mind, she saw Mitch sitting on the sofa as she walked back. When he stood, she saw the outline of his cock pressing into is pants. She felt his fingers stroking her body and wanted to return the favor. Settling into her own sofa, Amy thought, “that was hot,” and for the first time realized that she would have had sex with Mitch. He seemed to know all of her buttons and pushed them in the right order.

Undercover work at the club the following week took a new turn when Amy was fitted with cuffs on both her wrists and ankles. By Wednesday evening, after a few doctored drinks, the designated hostess was ready to add Amy to the entertainment menu. When Amy felt her hands being pulled over her head and her legs being spread and secured, she only moaned. Forgetting she was an agent, she was now an aroused woman responding to animal instincts and lust. When a hood was placed over her head, the scene became even more sensual. It played to every kink that Mitch had embedded in the young agent. For the next 30 minutes, her body was touched and stroked by strangers: strangers who knew how to turn her on. Amy came, and then came again and eventually lost count in the darkness. Her body responded and when she was finally released, she collapsed into Alicia’s arms. “Damm partner,” Alicia whispered, “that was some act.” Amy looked up, “Alicia, my God, that was no act.”

Returning to her condo that night, Amy was in turmoil. She was still aroused and excited, but concerned that she was not objecting to what had happened. She rationalized it as part of the job and required by the undercover persona. Alicia had long ago come to the same rationalization. On the way home, Alicia confided that she had used her hands to tease Amy’s body while she was hooded. “I always wanted to get in a good feel of that sexy body,” Alicia commented teasingly. Even now, Alicia’s pussy was wet thinking of only a thin layer of latex separated her fingers from Amy’s clit. She did not confide that she directly stimulated the clit forcing Amy to cum. Incredibly, neither agent seemed upset; Mitch had done his work well.

Friday evening, Mitch invited both agents to his condo for dinner. Amy arrived first, dressed in a sundress that again was sheer and when the light hit it just right, Mitch realized that she was not wearing panties. Again, he smiled knowing how engrained his triggers and commands had gone. Amy wondered if he noticed and the thought of being like this aroused her. The exhibitionist streak was in full bloom. Mitch handed Amy a wine and insured she got a good wiff of his perfume. He could see the effect within minutes as she seemed to relax fully. Alicia arrived a few minutes later.

When Alicia stepped through the door, she was wearing a light raincoat. Without saying a word, she removed it and smiled at a stunned Amy. Alicia was wearing a short latex outfit and nothing else but her heels. She looked to Mitch and got an approving nod. “It seems Alicia likes the coffee table book too,” Mitch announced. Alicia walked up to Amy and without hesitation kissed her dead on the lips. “I have been waiting for that all day, I feel so sexy in this outfit.” Amy didn’t push back, she just nodded.

Throughout the evening, Alicia seemed to grow more and more aroused. When Mitch took out a camera and had her pose, her eyes reflected pure lust. He then had Alicia pose some with Amy and he saw the same look flood Amy eyes. He looked to both.....“make love to the camera,” he whispered.

TO BE CONTINUED