The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Obsession Part 4

MD, MF, FF, BD, MA

What happens when a young agent becomes the obsession of a trained psychologist. Amy viewed Dr Mitch Waltham as a colleague, but Mitch had deeper plans. Would Amy survive the encounter with her mind intact.

The following morning while dressing in her suit for the morning swim, Amy noticed the red welts on her buttocks. Broken images of the club came back into her mind, but in no random order and Amy wondered out loud why she had such a memory gap. She was forced to change into a racing one piece to cover the welts. Her workout was strained as she seemed unusually tired, but could not put her finger on why. High above, Mitch enjoyed the morning sight and shutting his eyes could almost taste the sweet juices that flowed from Amy’s pussy last night. For a moment, he had a twinge of remorse for what he was doing to the young agent, but it quickly passed. After all, he was creating a new woman filled with new thoughts, ideas and kinks. Amy was being created, or recreated, for his pleasure. Mitch felt his cock jump when he thought of how he was transforming the unsuspecting young woman without her knowledge. In fact, the one woman who could possibly disrupt his plans, her partner Alicia, was also being transformed and was presently with Tony Angelo. Mitch laughed. Knowing Tony and his tastes, there was no telling how Alicia would be returned when her time with Tony was over.

Mitch sipped his coffee and thought about his next steps with Amy. Her initial foundational triggers were well embedded and accepted. Mitch had watched the young agent’s gradual transformation to the point where she now almost had two personas, but the two were going to slowly merge into one. He checked his schedule and saw that Amy would be gracing his office right after lunch for a routine appointment. He chuckled and commented to himself, “no appointment with Amy was routine.”

Returning to her condo, Amy slipped her suit off and stood in front of the mirror again. Although not vain, Amy enjoyed inspecting her body, something she had rarely done before a few months ago. She looked at her breasts and wondered if they were too small. Although fine for a competition swimmer, she now was a little self-conscious and harbored a vision where she was enhanced. Amy ran her fingers over some of the welts again wondering how she had gotten those. What shocked her was the thrill that raced through her body as her fingers traced the outline of the welt. Amy shut her eyes and again saw snippets of last evening’s activities. As these images raced across her mind, Amy’s nipples hardened in response.

By late morning, Amy was getting dressed for her appointment. Immediately after the appointment, she had to head to the club for a shift. Twice during the morning, Amy reached out to Alicia, but got no response from her cell phone. Staring into her closet, Amy picked out a short skirt and tank top. It was not something she would normally wear to Mitch’s office but given her travel to the club after her appointment, she had little choice. After applying her makeup and combing out her hair, Amy checked herself in the mirror and liked what she saw.

Arriving at Mitch’s office, Amy again checked herself in a mirror that she kept in her purse and walked in. Mitch was expecting her. He escorted her back into his office where he had Amy settle into a large overstuffed chair and began their conversations. Amy quickly brought up “memory gaps.” Mitch countered that they were not uncommon especially among people with high stress jobs. As Amy was talking, he walked behind her pretending to take notes. Instead, he lowered his head and whispered a trigger phrase. Immediately, Amy shut her eyes and slipped under his control.

For the next 30 minutes, Mitch asked question after question to Amy eliciting her response to how she was feeling about the changes he was making. It was clear that she knew there were changes, but also clear, they did not disturb her in any way. When she admitted how turned on she was at her job, Mitch smiled. At that point, Mitch asked if Amy liked to be turned on. She nodded her head yes.

“Good, then why don’t you slip out of the thong you are wearing. I think being naked under such a short skirt will be a turn on, don’t you?” Amy nodded her head and her hands rolled the thong down over her hips and onto the floor where she collected it and put it in her purse.

Mitch then had Amy sit back in the overstuffed chair which presented a dilemma. If she sat back at all, her upper thighs and pussy would be exposed to anyone sitting in front of her. Mitch immediately took that position. Amy without hesitation sat back in the chair giving Mitch a perfect view of her smooth pussy.

“Amy, are you trying to tease me.”

The young agent grinned but played innocent, “no, why do you ask.”

Mitch cleared his throat and pointed to her skirt, “clearly you know that you are exposing yourself to me?” Amy said nothing.

“That turns you on doesn’t it Amy, the thought of someone’s eyes on you like this is erotic, isn’t it.” Amy nodded her head, but remained silent.

When Mitch told her to stand and drop her skirt, Amy did without hesitation. When the skirt hit the floor and Mitch whispered, “good girl” causing a moan from Amy, all he could do was smile.

As Amy sat down naked below the waist, Mitch reinforced that she had a beautiful body and should not hide it. He could almost see her juices beginning to glisten on Amy’s outer lips. As suspected, she was turned on. Mitch had her lay her head back and whispered a few new trigger words and thoughts. Moving forward, Amy would have an increased fascination with Mitch’s cock. He smiled as he planted that seed. He always marveled at how the strongest women yielded so nicely to suggestion therapy. He then took out his digital camera and snapped a few pictures to remember the session by. Each snap caused a shiver to run through Amy.

Mitch planted a few more suggestions in the young agent’s mind and then had her stand and put her skirt back on. Amy however, would remain naked under her skirt. Mitch then brought her slowly out of her trance. Amy for her part did not realize anything was wrong, felt refreshed and had implanted memories of a nice long conversation with Mitch. She did not see Mitch’s eyes follow her as she stood up from the chair and the smile as he caught a glimpse of her bare pussy. Mitch was amazed that Amy did not even register the dilemma she was facing.

When Amy got to her car and slid into the seat, she realized that something was wrong. Feeling under her skirt, she immediately processed that she was naked under a short skirt; however, there was no blushing, and it was almost an erotic moment. Amy thought back to Mitch and wondered if he had caught wind of her nakedness, as she got up from the chair? If he did, she wondered, what did he think?

Pulling into the club, she changed into her outfit for the night. Tonight it was a latex bustier, latex panty, thigh hi latex stockings and heels. When she looked at herself in the mirror, she again felt arousal. What was amazing is that at no time, did she think of the reason she was at the club, instead she only thought about working in the club and making the customers happy. Her hostess came in to get her and remarked how “hot” she looked tonight. “Tonight,” she remarked, “we have some special customers that we need to pay attention too, are you up for that.” Amy nodded her head.

The club was busy with patrons and entertainers when Amy hit the floor. Over in the corner was a group of men and some women. The men, Amy was told, were from one of the largest adult film studios in the world. The women were a combination of porn actresses and groupies hoping to break into the industry. The hostess walked Amy over to the group and introduced her commenting, “Amy is here to make your evening enjoyable.” As soon as the hostess departed, Amy took drink orders. For the next 90 minutes, she was run ragged and then things settled down. When Amy took her first break, the hostess came over and handed her a drink. “Compliments of your tables, they have been very complimentary when discussing your service.”

Amy nodded her head, turned to the tables now watching her, raised her glass in a mock toast and indulged in the free drink. Immediately, Amy was in trouble, but had no idea she was in the trouble zone as she was quickly overpowered by a designer drug and her world exploded in colors and sounds. The hostess watched Amy for a second and then had her to finish the drink, which Amy did. The hostess walked her back over to the group, reintroduced her and had her take a seat next to the studio owner and his girlfriend.

Amy felt as if she were floating and everything was right with the world. Not only that, she was totally suggestible and agreeable. When the studio head looked into her eyes, he said, “cute, fresh, she will do.” As he sat there examining Amy, Mitch walked over and had a conversation.

“Well, what do you think?” Mitch asked Andrew and his girlfriend Riley. “She is all you described, given she is an agent, will there be any blowback?”

Mitch shook his head. “None, I have so many triggers in her head she does not know who she really is anymore. I can make her do anything.” He looked at Andrew, “how did she react to the drug?”

“Like a duck takes to water,” continuing’ “you could almost see it explode in her head, she didn’t have a chance, now look at her, so agreeable.”

As the two men watched, Riley sat down next to Amy and soon was kissing her deeply on the lips. As they continued, Riley teased her with a tongue and caresses that slipped inside Amy’s panties. When Riley withdrew her fingers, she held them up. They were glistening for all to see, “oh, she is ready.” Amy was then taken from the club and put into a van. She had no idea where she was going, but didn’t care. When the van stopped, it was in front of one of Andrew’s sound stages.

Amy was led inside and asked to strip. She did and her latex wear was replaced by very sexy lingerie. When her makeup was reapplied, Amy was led out to a large king size bed where she was joined by two other actresses. Sandwiched between them, Amy was quickly swept away in passion. These women were pros and used their tongues, hands and fingers to quickly get Amy to the edge. Her mind clouded by the drug they had given her,and Mitch’s conditioning, quickly focused only on the pleasure she was receiving. The women were skilled at keeping Amy on the edge and her young body was soon quivering and needed more. “Please,” she mumbled, but she was told she would get off only when she ate the pussy of the older woman.next to her. Without hesitation, Amy feasted on the actress driving her to a quick, sharp orgasm. In return, the second actress made Amy cum. Scenes like this were played over and over again all evening. By the time the evening was over, Amy had become a star in her first movie.

Andrew looked at Mitch, “are you sure that you don’t want to fuck her on camera? She is one hot woman and seems to get hotter when the camera is rolling.” Mitch shook his head no. “When I fuck her, she will beg for it and not before.” Andrew laughed, let me give her another hit of that stuff and she will beg for anything.” Mitch laughed but shook his head no. When complete, Amy was dressed and taken home where she immediately went to bed. It had been one hell of a Friday night.

Saturday morning came too early. Amy was in no mood for a workout and got out of bed still wearing the lingerie from last night’s shoot. Her mind registered where did this stuff come from, but she did not have an answer. When she opened her curtain and stripped off the clothing prior to taking a shower, Mitch took it all in. “There’s my girl,” he murmured.

Amy washed her body slowly. Her pussy seemed a little swollen and puffy and was extremely sensitive, but again, Amy did not know why. She dressed casually and was enjoying her second cup of coffee when Mitch called. He quickly invited Amy over and she accepted. Upon entering his condo, Amy’s hand reached up and undid the top two buttons on her blouse as if by instinct. Somehow she knew Mitch liked her that way. Surprisingly, she did not find her actions odd. Mitch poured her a coffee and then excused her as Amy said she needed to use the bathroom. Once there she slipped off her capris and removed her thong. She actually felt better naked this way. Slipping on the capris, she walked out to where Mitch as sitting and handed him her thong while saying “I thought you might want to have this.”

Mitch smiled, Amy had taken her last round of conditioning perfectly. For a moment, her eyes flashed and she muttered, “Mitch, what are you doing to me,” but that moment quickly passed. Instead of sitting down, Amy knelt and her eyes focused on Mitch’s crotch area and zipper. Mitch could almost see the lust register in her eyes. When Mitch told Amy to stand and strip, there was no hesitation. When he asked Amy if this aroused her knowing his eyes were on her, she nodded yes. As she knelt, flashes of last night returned and Mitch could see confusion in her eyes. When he asked what was wrong, Amy answered, “nothing, it must have been a dream, an erotic one.” Inside of Amy’s mind, she could almost taste a woman as she indulged in her pussy while she felt someone eating hers. It seemed so vivid and so real and she felt herself getting wet. Her nipples had hardened. She was sure Mitch noticed.

Mitch discussed a dinner party they were attending tonight at a private club. When Amy mentioned that she had not selected what she would wear, Mitch laughed. “In about 20 min, a driver will pick you up and take you to Saks. A personal shopper will meet you and assist. I have already selected a few things for you.” Amy tried to object, but Mitch would hear none of it. Leaning over he whispered a few words in her ear immediately placing the agent in a trance. Mitch gave Amy a few instructions and at the appointed time sent her on her way.

Shopping was as relaxed as it had ever been. Everything was pre coordinated and it was just a matter of sizing. The cocktail dress was black, short and cut to expose Amy’s back and shoulders. Mitch selected a La Perla bra, panty and garter set as well as some stockings and heels about an inch higher then Amy had ever worn. Upon leaving the store, she was taken to a salon where her hair was colored and styled and her nails were done. By the time she returned home, it was time to get ready.

When Mitch arrived, he was stunned at how sexy and sensual Amy looked. She was just as he depicted she would be and Amy openly admitted she felt very sexy. When she slid into Mitch’s car, he caught a flash of thigh and a lace covered pussy. Amy knew his eyes were wandering and it sent a thrill through her. Throughout the party, Mitch teased her with touches and whispers. He triggered her interest in his cock and almost laughed as she brushed against him. When music started and they danced, he could feel Amy press into him trying to get closer to his growing hardness. What Amy did not realize is that he was pulling all the strings.

After the party, they returned to Mitch’s where he prepared Amy a drink. Just looking at her, Mitch could see her arousal and need. When he embraced her and kissed her deeply, Amy’s body seemed to melt into his. When his hand slipped under the hem of her dress, Amy instinctively parted her thighs allowing his fingers access to her growing wetness. When Mitch finally stroked her pussy, all Amy could do was murmur “yes.” Within a minute, the agent was grinding her wet pussy onto Mitch’s hand wanting more and more. As Mitch teased Amy, she inturn ran her hand down the front of Mitch’s zipper feeling his hardness. Finding the zipper clasp, Amy slowly pulled it down freeing Mitch’s cock. She could not take her eyes off of his cock as the conditioning Mitch subjected her too kicked in. While Mitch stood there, Amy slipped to her knees and for the first time, took a man’s cock between her lips. Mitch was in heaven. Although Amy had never done this before, she was a natural and given Mitch’s conditioning, she concentrated on the head of his cock eliciting a series of moans from Mitch towering over her. As he looked down, the sight of her red lips surrounding the head of his cock was one of the most erotic scenes he had witnessed.

Before things got out of hand, Mitch had Amy stop. As she did, he told her to strip. Mitch watch intently as Amy removed every piece of clothing she wore. He could almost see her bare pussy glistening in anticipation. Mitch returned his fingers to Amy’s sex and clit and within minutes she was moaning for more. When she whispered “please Mitch,” he did not have to ask her anything as she quickly followed up with “please fuck me.”

Mitch took her right there in the living room. Bending Amy forward over the back of his sofa, Mitch was able to line up his cock with her wet pussy. Amy could feel the cock head pressing against her and she did not wait for Mitch to thrust. Instead, she pressed back quickly impaling her body on Mitch’s hardness. She felt every inch enter her body and she wanted more. Amy had never felt so filled in her life. She knew she was tight and her toned muscles gripped him tightly. Soon Mitch was thrusting and Amy was responding. She was the first to feel the orgasm building. “Mitch, I am going to cum,” was all he heard as his own orgasm swelled up from his body. As Amy fell over the edge and into orgasmic bliss, so did Mitch firing rope after thick rope of cum deep into Amy’s body. As the orgasm subsided, both stood still until Mitch finally pulled away. Amy could feel some of his cum drip onto the back of her thigh, but did not move, she relished the sensation. Mitch leaned forward and whispered, “you are mine, my good girl.” Those words elicited another moan.

Before the evening was over, they retreated to Mitch’s bedroom where he again triggered Amy’s fixation on cock. This time, as she sucked him, she also fingered herself. As Mitch felt his release getting close, he placed his hands on Amy’s head holding her there as he exploded deep in her throat. Amy swallowed every drop and smiled when it was over. Mitch chuckled as he admired his remade lover.

In the morning, Amy awoke next to Mitch with memories of the evening still fresh in her head. There were no memory gaps nor triggers activated. Now, Mitch would see if his conditioning resulted in a new personality. He did not have to wait long as Amy slowly kissed down his body until she reached his cock. Taking it in her hands she kissed it and looking up at Mitch laughingly said, “I think it is time to wake up.” Mitch smiled as she went down on him.

Later as Amy showered, Mitch picked up the phone and called Tony. “My end of the arrangement is done, how is your end holding up? Mitch nodded his head at the reply. " I will see you and the new Alicia in a few days then. I am sure she will have a lot to tell her partner upon her return.”

To Be Continued