The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Obsession Part 6

MD, MF, FF, BD, MA

What happens when a young agent becomes the obsession of a trained psychologist. Amy viewed Dr Mitch Waltham as a colleague, but Mitch had deeper plans. Would Amy survive the encounter with her mind intact.

Amy woke to the sound of her phone ringing in the early morning light. It was her boss at the agency. “Layne is missing, have you seen her?” Amy thought for a second and then answered “no, she did not show up for her shift last night, but I thought nothing of it. Given her nerves the night before, I thought you might have pulled her out.”

She could hear her boss sigh in frustration. “We have no idea where she is, no one has seen her.” He then added, I don’t want you to do anything. If you ask around, it will raise suspicions. We will handle it from here.” Amy nodded her head and hung up. She changed into her suit and headed to the pool.

High above, Mitch watched her entry into the water. He already knew about the calls on Layne and by her appearance at the pool determined Amy provided her boss with the right answers. She really was his star pupil and proof that his methods worked. Amy for her part really believed Layne did not show up for work last evening. She had no recollection of Layne being bound, fucked and tormented.

When Amy got out of the pool, Mitch decided to try something new. He called her phone and invited her up. Within minutes, Amy was standing in front of his door wrapped in a towel. He smiled at her as she walked in and watched in fascination as her programming kicked into high gear. Within minutes, she was standing naked in front of the balcony window available for all to see. “Good Girl,” Mitch commented sending a shiver through the agent. As in a dream, Amy walked her trim body over in front of Mitch and then kneeling down she reached up and undid his buckle. Once his belt was free, she lowered his zipper until Mitch’s growing cock sprung free. Smiling, Amy took his semi-hard member into her mouth and did her magic. Within a minute, Mitch was fully erect. Mitch was beside himself as her warm lips surrounded his sensitive flesh. Amy responded to her programming perfectly and the embedded attraction to Mitch’s cock worked perfectly. Amy sucked with gusto wanting what only Mitch could give her at that moment.

Mitch was himself losing control. Looking down, he saw the young agent consuming his cock with abandon. At the same time, she was fingering her own clit rocking back and forth in pleasure. Mitch grabbed the back of her head announcing that he was close and ready to cum. With that announcement, Amy exploded releasing a torrent of juices inside her body. Her explosion triggered Mitch’s and he lost all restraint firing rope after rope of potent cum deep down the young agent’s throat. He still remembered Tony’s offer last night to “break Amy in,” but he did not want his experiment to suffer the same fate a Layne. He had long term plans for Amy.

Amy knelt in a daze, Mitch’s cock was in her mouth and it turned her on. She felt a jolt of power as she realized that her lips had made him cum. Deep in her mind, something whispered, this is wrong, but those thoughts never got out or expressed. Kneeling there naked, Amy wanted Mitch and would do anything for him.

Mitch recovered. He pulled Amy to her feet and had her get dressed. “Tonight, we begin a new chapter in your training.” With that, he whispered a few thoughts into Amy’s mind and then let her return to her condo where she showered and checked in with her agency. No one had heard anything from Layne and concern was growing. Amy mentioned a security camera and possible tapes during the conversation. Of course, that was a planted idea, but her bosses immediately decided to send a team of agents down to review them.

When she hung up, Amy called Mitch who in turn called Tony. “The agency keeps feeding me talent, what am I to do, turn it down?” He laughed as he walked over and poured a drink. Continuing with Mitch, “so what are your plans with Amy?” Mitch clearly stated that he planned on keeping her on a permanent basis. “In fact,” Mitch noted, “I have given her a new desire; she wants to get pregnant.” Tony whistled, “whoa, you are going to breed her, that is rich.”

Mitch chuckled, “as I said, I plan on her being around for awhile.” Continuing, “besides, watching her struggle with an unplanned pregnancy will be unique and even deepen my control.” Tony asked how Mitch planned on accomplishing the task....“it is easy, she has already stopped taking birth control, but just doesn’t realize it. My guess is given her age and athletic shape, she’s fertile and it won’t take long.”

Tony hung up and looked at Alicia, “your friend Amy is in for a surprise.” Alicia just laughed and mentioned, “Amy loves surprises.”

That evening at the club, Amy reported for the shift as usual, but when she did, there was a team of agents there asking to review security footage. Tony walked up to Amy asking her, “can you stay with these two agent’s and get them what they need? " Turning to the agent’s, “Amy here will get you anything you need, we want to fully cooperate.” The agents did not realize that Mitch had already provided subliminal messages in the tapes they would review targeted directly towards them. The tapes were risqué to watch and when Amy moved them into a private viewing room, the conditions for their conversion were set.

Amy looked at the two agents. Both were in their late 30s, one male and one female: Charles and Courtney. Both new Amy and nodded lightly as to not give away her cover. Amy put on the security tapes and settling them into comfortable chairs, provided a non alcoholic drink and some snacks. She added, “when these tapes are done, we have others.” Amy then left the room. What the agent’s did not know is the drinks, snacks and tapes had been altered. The tapes had embedded subliminal messages, while the food and drink had been laced with specific drugs to gain control of the agent’s personalities.

When Amy checked on them 20 minutes later they were both just staring at the screen almost in a daze. She reported that to Tony. He chuckled “maybe we should have some fun with them.” When the tapes ended, both were tranced. Tony and Alicia issued some instructions and then Amy woke them up with a start. Both seemed disoriented and embarrassed that they had fallen asleep. That Tony and Alicia had given them instructions no longer bothered Amy. Although the agent’s were not enemies in her mind, responding to Mitch and Tony gave her too much pleasure.

“Were you able to find anything?” Amy asked the pair of agents. Both shook their heads no.

“Courtney, there is one more security system in the ladies dressing room, if you want to check it, Charles will have to stay here.” Courtney nodded her head. Tony jumped in, “in fact, Charles, we have a system upstairs in one of our rooms, She never went up there, but I could show it to you while Courtney is away with Amy.” Charles nodded his head.

As Courtney headed off with Amy, Charles followed Tony upstairs.

Walking into the dressing room, Courtney looked around. She had never seen so much latex. Alicia joined the two women and boldly asked, “are you into kink, you seem fascinated by the latex.” Courtney blushed, “no, I don’t think so.” She then asked to see the system.

“Only when you strip for me like a good girl.” Courtney got a shocked look on her face and looking up clearly stated, “do you know who you are talking too, I am a trained agent, not some dancer you hired.”

Alicia chuckled, “oh, I understand, but why then are you undressing?” Courtney looked down and had a shocked expression as she saw her fingers opening each button on her blouse. “How, what, how is this possible,” she stammered.

Alicia smiled, “it is like magic, this building seems to do it to people. Within minutes,, Courtney was naked and in latex. Tears were running down her face as she realized that somehow her body was not under her control. When Alicia asked Amy to greet Courtney properly, the two women and agents were soon locked in a deep kiss and embrace. “So sexy,” Alicia remarked.

“Now come with me,” Alicia called out as Courtney and Amy followed her up the stairs to link up with Tony and Charles. Entering the room, all three found Charles naked and playing with himself. Charles looked up shocked as Courtney looked down. Tony addressed the group, “it seems Charles has lost control of his emotions and can no longer control his responses.” Alicia laughed and said “Courtney fell in love with latex.” Amy watching felt her arousal growing. Her nipples and clit were swollen and she could feel blood pulsing into each increasing arousal every minute.

Tony smiled, “these agents, they seem to have lost all self control.” With that Alicia whispered into Courtney’s ear and she immediately began stripping the latex from her body. When she was nude, Alicia walked her over to the rooms breeding bench and quickly had her strapped in with her hips high in the air. Tony walked over to Charles and whispering in his ear, soon had Charles positioned behind Courtney’s body and between her spread thighs. Tears were rolling down Courtney’s cheek and she tried to move but could not. As the rest watched, Charles pressed forward and quickly slid inside his wet partner. Courtney’s pussy wrapped his cock tightly and it was not long before both where captured by the passion of the moment. Tony looked to Alicia and whispered, “agents that fuck together, stay together.” Alicia looked to Amy and had her fall to her knees fingering herself as her voyuer streak kicked in. “I’d love Amy to come with Courtney.” Within minutes both women were screaming in orgasm and Charles finished by exploding deep in Courtney’s body. His partner felt rope after rope of cum splash against her cervix and knew with horror that she was vulnerable as there was no condom. However, outwardly, she could do nothing but smile and show passion.

Tony walked forward and tranced both again. “You will report nothing unusual to your bosses at all. You will report Amy is fine and finally, you will have an increasing lust for each other. You will fuck without protection until Courtney is pregnant....do you understand? Both agents nodded yes. “Finally, when your desire for kink gets too strong, you will come here to the club as my guest.”

In the corner, Amy was still naked. As Courtney and Charles left the room and headed back to the agency, Mitch arrived. “I have been watching you,” he stated. “You found that erotic didn’t you?” Amy nodded her head.

“Go to the bench and get on it,” Mitch said to his star pupil. Immediately, Amy, stripped and mounted the bench. Holding out her arms for the bindings.

“Do you want to be tied down,” asked Mitch. Amy nodded.

Within a minute, she was bound just as she had witnessed Courtney being bound. Amy felt her hips high in the air and her pussy spread open. She sensed Mitch behind her. Mitch whispered, “what does my good girl want?” All of the conditioning came down to this moment. Amy did not hesitate. “Mitch, I need you. I need you to fill me, I want you inside of me.”

Mitch grinned, he loved the end to a successful experiment or project. Without hesitation, he stepped forward and quickly slipped his hard cock inside Amy’s tight and warm pussy. All he could think of is how toned and fit she was, “ahhh’ you are tight,” escaped from his lips as his body fell into a rhythm. Amy was lost in the bliss of the moment, Mitch was fucking her, wanting her, taking her. She wanted him so badly. Her body surrounded his hardness and each stroke became another step towards orgasm. She was so close and then Amy came. Her internal walls gripped Mitch’s penis with a fury triggering his own explosion. Amy felt a flood of cum rush against her cervix and she lost control of her body. For Mitch, it was the culmination of his work, he thought about how far he had come with Amy and how much she had changed under his control. Those thoughts made his cock twitch depositing the last remaining drops of his seed deep within her.

Tony and Alicia looked from another room as she once again sucked the owner’s cock. “It looks as if your friend will not be long for the agency. Mitch plans to knock her up.” Alicia moaned around Tony’s cock, “that is so hot.” She continued sucking not caring what went on around her. Tony had to chuckle, Mitch’s obsession with Amy got him Alicia, Layne and now Courtney and Charles. “The man is a genius,” mumbled the crime boss under his breath.

Mitch unstrapped Amy from the bench and allowed her to go to the dressing room to get changed, not into latex, but into her street clothes. She was going home with him tonight. Waving across the room to Tony as he left, Mitch thought of how successful he had been in his work. He now had the hottest agent in the agency totally under his control both physically and psychologically. Amy belonged to him.

That night in Mitch’s condo, he covered some changes with Amy. Starting next week, she was to move in with him as he got a larger place big enough for the both of them. He continued to lower her inhibitions while increasing her needs and kinks. She could continue to work at the club, but only under his supervision. She was to become infatuated with the breeding bench and its uses. Finally, she was to aid him in delivering other agents to Tony as he desired. At some point, he told Amy, she would quit the agency but not yet. Amy looked up at Mitch in adoration nodding her head.

After some wine, Mitch had Amy kneel between his legs and suck on his cock. Her lips got him hard in no time. Once hard, he had her remove her dress and get on all fours in front of the balcony window. Then, as she looked out into the night, Mitch fucked her smacking her ass as he did. Amy of course came hard under his control and her orgasm triggered his. For the second time in a day, his seed found her open cervix. Amy moaned as she felt her lover fill her with part of him. Mitch smiled watching her response, he really did control her.

Three Months Later

Amy walked into the condo after her workout. She immediately peeled off her swim suit and walked to where Mitch was sitting drinking coffee. Kneeling between his legs, Amy found his hardening cock and began sucking it. She enjoyed starting their mornings this way. She could not get enough of him. When Mitch exploded in her throat, she smiled. She wanted Mitch, her man, happy. Amy was no longer an agent nor undercover at the club. All that stopped when she became pregnant with Mitch’s child. She now devoted herself to staying in shape and pleasuring Mitch in every way possible. They converted a spare room into their own private Bondage Room where Mitch installed their favorite equipment to include a breeding bench.

Alicia remained at Tony’s side and helped manage his clubs. She had an eye for talent and was always recruiting. Mitch was on retainer to help persuade recruits that working in the club was a great career move.

Courtney and Charles married after she became pregnant shortly after leaving the club and reviewing the security footage. Charles remained an agent, but Courtney resigned and was now good friends with Amy as they enjoyed their pregnancy together. Charles remained totally under control and was an excellent source of information to Tony.

Layne was never heard from again.