The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Streetside Pornographic: An Ode to Addiction

by Mr. Scade

Part 2: A Skull Is Deep-Throating a Girl

Jan was obsessed. He really was. He had not been able to stop watching porn since that night. At first he was perturbed, but some days ago he had stopped caring. He now only wanted to watch porn. He went to work, he talked to his friends, he kissed Don and Alexandra over what they wanted kissed, but Jan didn’t want to do any of those things. He wanted to watch porn, masturbate, and do nothing more.

He loved porn.

He sat in front of the screen again, a cup of fruit in his hands. Jan liked to enjoy his porn while eating food from that nice cart. Jan had noticed that he had lost some weight, quite a lot of weight. This morning, while standing in front of the mirror, and sneaking glances at a naked Don’s reflection, Jan had realised that the beer gut he had grown at all those Friday nights was no longer a beer gut. It was strange; all Jan did was eat fruit and watch porn, over and over.

How long had it been? Jan didn’t care. He just sat on the sofa, and flipped through the channels. At first he and Don had enjoyed this new pastime together. Oh, did Don love to do it while watching porn! But lately Jan had realised that Don didn’t quite like it when it was Jan the one being a bit aggressive during sex. Had Jan always been that carnal, that dominant about what he wanted? Jan couldn’t remember. He couldn’t think at all.

He watched, another film, of two men and one woman. They were doing each other, taking turns. Over and over they fucked until the whole point of the film stopped making sense.

Jan didn’t care, he liked what he was seeing.

* * *

Her kids had come back home, so it was getting incredibly difficult to watch the films she really liked. Leona had just locked her bedroom door, making sure her kids were asleep before, of course. She wouldn’t want them to walk into what she was about to do, would she?

She turned on the television she had moved into her room. There was already a film playing, a hot film with only two stars. Interesting how she had started to call them stars. Entranced, Leona watched some of the film, echoing the dreadful dialogue, and going as far as to act like the woman that looked like herself. The movie went into a quiet spot in the story, giving Leona enough time to wake from her reverie. She stood and grabbed her Styrofoam cup full of fruit. She gulped it down the way she once ate through Popcorn Chicken.

Leona was ready.

With the lovely music of commercial carnality, playing in the background, Lorena stared at her reflection in the mirror. She didn’t know why she was doing this or what this even was, but it felt right. She knew she had to do this, for some reason. Her clothes fell to the ground, and the naked woman stared at her image. She was forty-one, and hot as hell. All her life she had hated the idea of pornography, without once watching any of it. But now she saw the truth. Pornography could, indeed, become something wonderful. The woman—her sister—that looked so much like herself was what she had come to figure out as a MILF. A MILF! What a wonderful way to turn older women in need of a good fucking into something well beyond attractive. Leona stopped posing before the mirror as the thought registered. What was she thinking? No, that was the problem. She was thinking. She needn’t think. She found the Styrofoam cup and drank what juice was left inside.

No thoughts, no thinking.

“I am a hot MILF.” Leona told her reflection.

“Yes, yes, fuck me! Fuck me hard!” Her sister echoed in the background.

The sound made Leona hot.

Leona’s hand found her pussy.

“I am a hot MILF.” Leona repeated. “I am a hot MILF. I am a hot MILF.” Leona went, over and over and over. She fucked herself silly, she fucked herself blank and mindless until she truly believed she was nothing more than a hot MILF.

* * *

Jan was going insane. Two weeks! Two days of doing nothing but watching porn. What the hell was wrong with him? What had gotten into him? He had caught a break when that blessed power outage hit his area. He needed nourishment, he needed fresh air, and he needed to stay away from the porn.

“Dollar fifty.” Said the old man through his grin of joviality.

Jan paid the old man, took his Styrofoam cup of fruit, and walked away.

“Hey, Jan!” The old man called.

Jan turned around. “Yes?”

“Having problems? You look like one who has watched too much porn.”

Jan’s eyes went wide and the fruit in his mouth didn’t go down his throat. How did he know? How can he tell!? “What?” Jan said, trying to play it cool.

“Just sayin’, buddy. You look like a hermit, without the beard, that’s all. And, you know kids these days! Porn, porn. Easier to get nowdays. Anyhow. Get some air, Jan. You need it. Go, run around, go to a friend’s.”

The old man stopped talking when a black-haired girl walked up to the stand. She was dressed all in black, standing taller than the lamppost nearby. “As usual, Fruitman.” She said in a commanding voice. She shook her head and Jan saw something like a collar around her neck.

“You know I have real name, Selena?” The old man laughed. “Though, I like Fruitman. Keep callin’ me that, please.”

Jan shook his head and all but ran away, gulping down more fruit. Was it really that noticeable? Could people tell what he spent his days doing? When they looked at him could they see the tell-tale signs of a chronic masturbator? What a nasty thought!

Jan ran and finished his fruit before reaching Alexandra’s house. What did he hope to find there he didn’t know. What he wanted he didn’t know either. Jan knew he had to talk to someone, to stay away from porn as much as he could. He waited, tapping his feet against the floor, looking about himself, for Alexandra to open the door.

When she did Jan felt more like himself. His heart started beating in the steady, quick rhythm of love. She wrapped his arms around her and kissed her lips. Alexandra was surprised at seeing him, and at being kissed all of a sudden. Especially since his kiss tasted of fruits.

“Whatever is this for?” Alexandra said. She noted he was holding a cup in his hands and she took it. “And what is this?”

Jan shook his head and saw what she was holding. Had he brought that? He bought two cups? What?

“Ehm... You, of course!” He said, trying to keep the situation under control.

Alexandra smiled and invited him in. Jan followed, confused. Inside Jan noticed that Alexandra was up to one of her webisodes. She was producing her own internet show about... about something Jan couldn’t recall right now, but remembered to be funny. The cameras were neatly arranged, pointing at a stark wall where she usually stood doing whatever she did.

Jan didn’t know why, but for some reason those cameras called to him. “How is filming going, Alex?” He said.

“Oh, wonderful, but tiring. Got to have a lot of material for next month’s episode and it is draining me. I am quite stressed. Perhaps I need venting out some stress.” The sexual innuendo in her voice was palpable.

Jan didn’t get it.

“You should take a break.” He said, still looking at the cameras.

“What have you in mind?” Alexandra said, suddenly wrapping her arms around Jan.

Jan felt his cock stir, and his heart beat in the quick way of sexuality. This was a new thing.

“Porn.” He said, matter-of-factly.

Alexandra’s grin would’ve made the Joker envious. “Oh, really!?” She squealed in delight. Her hand wrapped around Jan’s and he felt himself being pulled away from the camera and the nagging feeling about the. “Come, I have something to show you.”

So it was that they sat down to watch porn, something tasteful and hot she had found. They watched porn, eating fruit, until the two slipped into a trance. They watched porn and masturbated. They watched porn and masturbated each other. And when the fruit ran out, and they couldn’t think for themselves, they started to mimic what the stars in the films they watched did.

Some neighbours complained to other neighbours the following morning.

* * *

How could they have done it without him realising it, the old man wondered. He had been sleeping next to his cart! He had chained it to the concrete! These ‘fellow cooks’ were devious and, probably, dangerous. What kind of person can soundlessly unlock a chained food cart and move it ten yards away in the middle of the night? And do it while the man chained to the cart is asleep! Oh, devious people, deviously devious.

The old man should change his game, then. Pushing his car closer to them had not worked, so he must do it the regular way. Get to know them. Oh, how did he hate the idea! He wasn’t just a streetside cook, but a servant of Anapurna. A mighty servant of Anapurna! He knew how to prepare her Sauce, and he knew how to use it. Her teachings and orders were very clear regarding the use of the Sauce, but the old man was a creative one and not to be held back by something as laws. He followed her teachings, of course, but just barely within the threshold of obedience. He did as she had commanded, so long ago, but he allowed himself enough room to experiment.

Oh, the fools ten yards away! If only they knew. If only they knew! Perhaps he could get them to eat his meals? Oh, wouldn’t that be wonderful? He would have to prepare a special blend, of course, but if he gets it right... Oh, the things he could have them do! Doing it like that wasn’t a honourable way, though, but it was a better alternative than gaining their trust the slow, human way. The old man didn’t like the human way.

He was starting to laugh at his own cleverness when a customer appeared. The boy couldn’t have been more than twelve, and the old man thought it improper to subject him to the Sauce. A quick transaction later, and the kid skipped away eating a burger free of the blood of Anapurna.

The old man forgot about his grudge.

* * *

The leotard fit perfectly. It hugged her body, made it hot and sweat and so.... Selena stopped herself. If she started to touch her latex-clad body she would not be able to stop.

Taking a deep breath, Lady Selena reached for the thigh-high latex stockings and then rolled them up her legs. The red latex did wonders, more than weeks at a gym had not been able to do. She looked wonderful and hot, and, more than anything, she looked powerful. And she liked it. Selena was starting to look and act like the Dominatrix she wanted to be. She did her research; she rubbed herself upon the fiction and the non-fiction. She studied and learned from what the Internet could offer and she had reached a decision: she wanted to be a professional Domme. And she would be.

As her six-inch stiletto heels came on a problem became obvious to Selena. How could she be a Domme without a submissive to order around? She wanted to have a boy toy she could dress up as a latex schoolgirl, a slut she could tie and use as if he were nothing but a living dildo.

Blink.

She saw her hand rubbing through her latex-covered crotch. Her feet were clad in the stockings and heels, and her head was covered in a tight, tight hood. She was watching her reflection in the mirror, she was listening to one of her favourite films from her quite impressive collection of erotic films.

Selena was in heaven.

“I am a Domme. I am going to be a Domme, oh, yes I will be.” She droned and moaned and groaned, her hands roaming her body, a vibrator held against her sex by her thighs. “Oh, oh, yes. Make them squirm. Make them beg. I want to control them. Yes.”

This went on for a long, long time.

* * *

“You know what? Forget the cup. Give me a gallon of fruit and the usual.” Leona said, winking at the old man.

He laughed a toothless laugh. “Havin’ a party, Madam? Or are you tired of comin’ here every day?”

Leona looked ashamed. “I am not tired of coming here everyday, love. It is just that I am quite busy and, oh, hell, you understand, Mister.”

“Of course, of course! Imma just complainin’ that you are robbin’ an old man of his chance to look at one smashing lady. Beautiful lady, if I may add.”

“Flatterer.” Leona said, paid and went on her way. She was starting to like the man. Perhaps even more than her husband; the man had returned home only to leave soon enough. Said it was yet another business convention or something Leona didn’t care about. As if she didn’t know what was going on. It was so clear. The man didn’t know what a hot MILF Leona was, so he went off to get find other MILFs. If he only realised what a hot MILF Leona was...

While fishing for her house keys, Leona dropped the gallon of fruit. She was about to scream when a pair of hands caught it just before it hit the ground. She was breathing hard and fast as her son’s best friend held it for her.

“Hello.” Rob said in a reserved tone.

Leona smiled. She smiled because her fruit hadn’t spoiled. She smiled because Rob had smiled. But, above all else, Leona smiled because Rob was blushing. He was blushing and he wasn’t looking at her and Leona knew when a boy liked her. Oh, did she know it. But, above all else, Leona smiled because she knew that with Rob she could become a true MILF.

“Thanks, Rob. Come on in.” Leona opened the door and walked inside, knowing that Rob would follow.

* * *

Jan pressed play once more and watched as his naked body did what it was meant to do on top of Alexandra’s. He had the sound off, lest his arousal go beyond the threshold of conscious thought. He watched, one hand around his manhood, as his body in the video fucked Alexandra like a bull that had been years in chastity. It was... delicious.

He turned his eyes to the second screen to see another video playing. It was the same motion, the same action, but filmed from a different angle. While on the first he could see only his back, from here he had a view between his and Alexandra’s body. He could see his cock going in and out of his love, and he could see her delighted face when she threw her head back and stared at the camera.

It was delicious.

“I like the one on the right best.” Alexandra came and wrapped herself around Jan. She was naked and her nipples were hard. Jan started to stroke slower.

“It is better, isn’t it? Adds more artistry. Though the one on the left is more animalistic and male dominant.”

“Oh, we are making man-on-top porn now?” Alexandra laughed, her hand slowly making its way down Jan’s body. “I thought this was erotic filming.”

“It is.” Jan said. “But it is also porn. Why do you think I am wanking?”

Alexandra laughed. “I thought it was my image that had you this hard.” She said, wrapping a hand around Jan’s cock. He cooed.

“Could be.”

And she reached to kiss him. And he kissed back. And in no time they were filming extra material for their film.

* * *

Rob was lying naked on Leona’s bed. He was heaving, breathing deeply and long. His hands were tied on top of his head and to the bedpost, but he didn’t care. He couldn’t feel anything but the sparks coming from his cock. God, he didn’t know a woman could do that.

Leona walked into the room, again clad in nothing but a thong and a corset. The image made Rob’s member attempt a hardening, but it had been abused so much it wasn’t able to.

“Oh, I didn’t hurt you, did I?” Leona said, walking towards a camera she had placed on one corner. She pressed play and then quickly made her way onto the bed. “Because I have a cure for that pain.”

“Oh, god...” Was all Rob could manage before Leona’s ample bosom wrapped around his cock. He moaned.

“Now, again, as we agreed.” She whispered and slowly, slowly started to rub herself on him.

“You are such a slutty MILF.” He said, and Leona moaned.

Rob fell unconscious at least three times before Leona allowed him to go.

* * *

Selena was clad from head to toe in latex. There wasn’t anything of her that wasn’t covered. She was living latex. Inside her were dildos, vibrating away her thoughts. Over her eyes were goggles, which only allowed her to see what she needed to see. Earlier on she had fed herself, fruit, wonderful fruit, and now she was mindless. Selena looked at the film, at the woman being used and objectified, and she moaned and delighted.

She could hear her voice echoing inside the suit. “I am like her. I am like her. I am a slut. I am a domme. I am a slut. I am like her. I am slut.” She went on, repeating the three sentences over and over and over. Her hands travelled over her body, and she could no more move her head than one could dig through a mountain range with a shovel.

When the film stopped, and Selena had come down from the heavens of orgasm, she felt her very being blink awake. She felt groggy and relaxed and all the good things one feels after an orgasm. Slowly she stood and was soon on her knees as yet another wave of desire shot from her pussy, courtesy of the vibrator in there.

Without a thought she walked into the bathroom and then took a long, cold shower. She removed the latex inside, and then showered her body. Once clean Selena dressed in comfortable, yet striking clothes. A corset and a tight pair of trousers added to the image she had of herself.

At ten pm, on a Friday night, Selena walked outside to find the boy that would become her slutty schoolgirl.

* * *

The man in black had been watching him for hours as he served customers. He had that air of government goon the old man distrusted and sometimes feared. He wondered what that man in black wanted. Could it be he was on about his Sauce? No, no! It couldn’t be! The old man was discreet and careful, moving from place to place whenever he felt his welcomed was spent. If the man in black wasn’t here for him, then, he must be here to set the others right! Yes, that was it. The other vendors were the problem, and this man in black was going to fix things. Oh, he was going to make everything better!

A customer arrived and the old man smiled at her, and gave her a special blend of sauce in her soup, and chatted away. He looked up, ready to beckon the man in black closer, but he was already gone.