The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ode to Demonic Joy

Chapter 7

Sister Agnes had braced herself for the worst coming out of the cellar, but the convent was totally silent. She had expected that Sister Mary had already started reaping havoc, but there was no sign of her anywhere. Sister Agnes walked around the convent’s corridors feeling the tension slowly ebb from her shoulders. Maybe the possessed wench had left the convent, though she suspected that was nothing more than wishful thinking.

By the time she had covered the last corner of the convent the sun was rising and it was time for morning mass. One by one the nuns started filtering out of their rooms, heading for the chapel. Sister Agnes joined them, feeling comfort in being amongst the other nuns. She could almost imagine that nothing untoward had happened at all and this was just a normal morning in the convent.

Sister Agnes found a place in the chapel. She noticed that some of the nuns where surprised not to find the Mother Superior there, but there was no hint of concern among them. Someone was sent to Katrina’s rooms, but came back with the news she was nowhere to be found. The murmur continued for awhile, but finally everyone settled down and one of the senior nuns, Sister Josephine, took charge of the morning mass.

Just as the mass was beginning Sister Agnes noticed that Sister Mary had joined them in the chapel. She almost screamed in panic, but Sister Mary merely looked at her passively before taking her seat in the aisle across from where Sister Agnes was sitting. Sister Agnes watched her puzzled, but Sister Mary seemed normal; her habit was immaculate and her demeanor was as pious and reserved as normal, just like she was her old self. But the occasional glance she made around her, like she was studying or assessing her fellow nuns, told Sister Agnes that this was all an act. And as the mass wore on the influences of the demon cock could not be denied. Sister Agnes noticed how the nuns around Sister Mary began to fidget on the benches, sweat forming on their brows and confused frowns on their faces. She knew all too well what they were experiencing. Arousal was not a totally alien feeling to most nuns, but a spontaneous one, and during the middle of a mass no less, confounded them.

Fortunately, the mass ended before anything untoward happened and the flustered nuns hurried from the chapel to get fresh air and time to gather their bearings. Sister Agnes heaved a sigh in relief. She watched Sister Mary leave the chapel, alone. She contemplated following her, but refrained from it. She needed a plan to protect herself (and others) from the evil influences radiating from Sister Mary and until she had those she couldn’t risk getting too close. Yet she desperately wanted to know what Sister Mary’s plans were, surely after reveling in corrupting poor Katrina she must be plotting the downfall of some other sisters.

Sister Agnes knew she had to get some help, but that was easier said than done. Not only was she a stranger to the other sisters, but she also hardly knew what to tell them. The events of last night were so fantastical she hardly believed them herself. She would likely get laughed down, or worse, considered to be a lunatic, if she told another nun just like that. Yet she had to try. At least it might make the other nuns vary towards Sister Mary.

With the Mother Superior lost Sister Agnes decided to try and approach Sister Josephine. She seemed like a level-headed and rational person, as well as being someone the other nuns looked up to. If she could convince Sister Josephine of the imminent danger the convent was in, then maybe all was not lost.

Once the morning mass was over the nuns were expected to start the day’s work and work for an hour until it was time for breakfast. Sister Josephine was in charge of educating a few of the younger sisters in the scriptures. Her class was in the north-eastern corner of the convent, in a small white-washed building nestled against the outer walls. Sister Agnes entered quietly and watched the class from the back in silence. Sister Josephine was a stern teacher, but fair. She was about forty years of age, but she carried her age well. Her shape was motherly with broad hips and full chest, but her enticing eyes and sensuous lips countered the effect. Sister Agnes surmised she must have been a stunner in her younger years and to a large extent, still was. After a few minutes Sister Agnes let her impatience take the better of her and decided to interrupt the class. Sister Josephine was not at all pleased and it took some persuasion on Sister Agnes’s behalf before Sister Josephine agreed to halt her teachings.

“Thank you for agreeing to speak to me,” Sister Agnes began hesitantly, once the two nuns were outside the small building.

“Cut the formalities, sister,” Sister Josephine replied curtly. “I hope this matter is of the gravest concern as you say. The girls need their education.”

“I understand, sister. Again, I apologize. All right, I’ll come right to the point. I know what happened to Mother Superior.” This got Sister Josephine attention, as she arched her eyebrows and urged Sister Agnes to continue.

“Yesterday, me and my assistant Sister Mary found a hidden chamber in the cellar. This chamber contained devilish artifacts and sinful manuscripts of the worst sort. My own stupidity, which I will regret for the rest of my life, led to us uncovering an artifact with demonic influences. We managed to lock it away, but then I made another grave blunder by leaving it be. Last night, the demon artifact invaded the dreams of me and Sister Mary. I managed to resist its evil temptations, but Sister Mary succumbed.” By now Sister Josephine was all ears, though she still seemed a bit skeptical about some parts of the story.

“Hoping to fight the demon I awoke the abates and together we went into the cellar. Unfortunately, we were taken by surprise by Sister Mary, now possessed by the demonic power. The Mother Superior tried to contest her, but she, too, fell under the evil influences. The last I saw off her was when she was being dragged through a portal into some foul nether region. But Sister Mary is still here and I fear she plans to corrupt more sisters.”

Sister Josephine stood deep in thought after Sister Agnes finished her tale.

“Your story borders on being ludicrous, but I’m willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. Can you prove your story?” Sister Josephine finally asked.

“I can, but it is dangerous. Apart from Sister Mary now possessing a gigantic cock, I can show you the hidden room in the cellar. And then there is of course the abates...”

“If Sister Mary is as dangerous as you suggest we shouldn’t approach her. Let’s go into the cellar. If this hidden room is where you say it is I will believe you are telling the truth, odd as it is.”

Sister Agnes couldn’t believe her good fortune. Getting Sister Josephine on her side suddenly made this gloomy situation not half as bad. After Sister Josephine bade her class to stay and read on, Sister Agnes hurriedly escorted her through the library and into the cellar.

“The portal the abates disappeared through was created in the hidden room. We must be careful, it might reappear.” Sister Agnes cautioned. Sister Josephine merely grunted.

The two nuns warily crept through the cellar towards the hidden room. Everything looked the same to Sister Agnes as the night before. The door to the hidden room was closed, but when they put the palm of their hands against it they felt it hum and vibrate, like some unseen forces on the other side were pushing against it. An eerie light streamed from beneath the door, bathing their feet. After some deliberation they decided to risk opening the door an inch. Sister Agnes took the handle and oh-so carefully opened the door by a fraction. Sister Josephine peered inside. She took a quick gasp, and quickly leaned against the door.

“Close it again!” she shouted. Sister Agnes suddenly felt something pounding the other side of the door, like it was trying to get through. Then she saw the tip of a tentacle squeeze through the crack in the door. The two nuns frantically threw themselves at the door. For a second Sister Agnes thought it wasn’t enough; that the tentacles would be released and grab them like they grabbed the Mother Superior last night. But then she felt the door inch back and slam shut. The two of them leaned on the door for support, breathing hard. Suddenly, Sister Josephine smiled at Sister Agnes.

“I believe you,” she said and let out a small laugh. Sister Agnes smiled back. She had found an ally.

“What should we do about the door?” Sister Agnes asked.

“Nothing, for now. We must go upstairs and find out what Sister Mary is doing.”

Getting out of the damp cellar was a relief as before. The library was empty.

“Breakfast has begun. Let’s go to the dining hall and she what we can find out.” Sister Josephine said.

The two of them made their way towards the kitchen. On the way they met with two other nuns, Sister Karen and Sister Eliza. They worked in the small garden plot by the south wall and were hurrying to breakfast. Sister Josephine stopped them and bade them follow her and Sister Agnes. She didn’t tell the two nuns the whole story, she only said she was investigating the disappearance of the Mother Superior and that she suspected some evil supernatural forces might be involved. The two nuns, close friends by the look of it, exchanged puzzled looks, but said nothing. They seemed to be close in age, perhaps 25, both were strongly built, their face and hands tanned from working in the sun. Overall, healthy and strong young women, Sister Agnes concluded.

Short time later the four of them were outside the dining hall. Sister Karen made as if was to open the door, but Sister Josephine slapped her hand away.

“Don’t open it yet. I have a bad feeling about this,” she said. Sister Agnes felt her stomach tighten. Instead of going through the door right into the dining hall Sister Josephine led them through a small side door leading to a room beside the dining hall and from there into a narrow, dimly lit corridor linking the two. A curtain at the end of the corridor divided it and the dining hall. Whispering for the other’s to keep quiet Sister Josephine, followed by Sister Agnes and then the other two, crept towards the curtain and peered through.

From their vantage point they had a good view of almost all the dining hall, while remaining almost invisible to those inside. At first glance everything looked normal. Sisters lined the benches sipping soup and eating bread. A few ate alone, but most sat in small groups and chatted amiably while eating. Sister Agnes couldn’t see Sister Mary amongst those at the tables, though most of the other nuns were there. She was about to ask Sister Josephine what she thought was suspicious when she suddenly noticed one of the nuns discreetly press her hand against her breasts, while squirming on the bench. Her flushed face told Sister Agnes the nun was in a state of considerable arousal. She pointed the nun out to Sister Josephine, who nodded and pointed out another nun in a similar state. This innocent-looking breakfast suddenly didn’t look all that innocent any longer to Sister Agnes and she feared the show was only just beginning.

Chapter 8

Sister Agnes had no idea how Sister Mary had managed to poison the minds of the nuns breakfasting in the dining hall. Whatever it was it only seemed to affect the nuns in the hall, as she and the three nuns with her didn’t feel any arousal.

The same could not be said of the nuns in the hall. It was obvious they were now struggling with the sudden, bewildering feelings of inner turmoil and lust. They were aligned along two long tables running down the length of the hall. Those that were sitting alone could indulge the fire in their bodies by inconspicuously using one hand to rub themselves through their habits under the table. Sister Agnes guessed that as long as their lust didn’t build any further they probably could escape without more overtly displaying their shameful state. But the nuns sitting in groups were another matter. They were desperately trying to compose themselves, fidgeting on the benches red faced and sweating profusely. Every now and then a small sigh would escape their lips as another stab of desire coursed through them. Sister Agnes could only imagine how they were feeling, she had never experienced such a powerful need deep within herself as these poor women were experiencing. Something had to give.

Then a pretty little redhead sitting bunched between two sisters let out a loud moan and planted her hands on her perky breasts, rubbing them vigorously in plain sight. The other nuns stared open-mouthed. But their faces didn’t register reprimand or even shock. Only lust and longing. The redhead thrust her chest forward, alternatively massaging her tits in her hands and using her fingers to tease her swollen nipples. Her sisters sitting around her watched enthralled, not even noticing their own hands now running over their own bodies.

Meanwhile, on the other table, things were also getting out of hand. Sitting in the midst of a group of her sisters was an authoritative sister in her early thirties. Her voluptuous body was shaking with pent-up lust, her eyes squeezed shut and her hands held the edge of the table so hard her knuckles were white. Her blonde tresses were glued to her sweaty forehead. The other nuns around her were watching her, as if they were waiting for a sign from her allowing them to give into their wanton lust. Some of them had their hands clasped, as if praying that the authoritative nun might shake off her desire and safe the lot of them. Others were watching as if they secretly hoped they’d be allowed to give in to their indulges in total abandonment. They did not have to wait long, as the voluptuous blonde suddenly released the table and grabbed the sister sitting next to her. Pulling her face towards her own the blonde fastened her mouth over the other’s and began to noisily kiss her. In only few moments the two of them were at it like rabbits, kissing and licking each other’s faces while running their hands over each other’s bodies.

Back on the first table the red-head was becoming totally lost in her own abandonment. She now had her habit up by her waist, displaying her white thighs and soaked undergarments. Suddenly the nun sitting on her right side dived her head between the red-head’s legs, excitedly running her tongue over the panty-clad pussy mound. The red-head moaned even louder, her whole body convulsing in spasms as a powerful orgasm raced through her. Opening her lust-glazed eyes, her tongue lolling obscenely out of the corner of her mouth, she thrust her hips forward while pressing her hands on the back of the head of the young nun between her thighs. Her panties had now been ripped apart, exposing her engorged pussy leaking cunt-juices. The teasing, sexy smell was more than the other nuns around them could bear and they attacked each other in a sexual frenzy where reason and composure had long since withered away, leaving only all-consuming desire and lust that had to be quenched.

The same scenario was developing on the other table, as the nuns went at each other seeking outlet for their crazed sexual lust. Those nuns that until now had been secretly rubbing themselves sitting in some corner joined in the fray and everywhere Sister Agnes looked she saw either nuns furiously masturbating in plain sight, or two or more nuns ripping their habits off and licking and sucking every bit of flesh in sight.

Sister Agnes felt not only her eyes being assaulted by the gruesome sight, but also her other senses. A strong aroma of sex juices hung in the air and the cries of pleasure were building to a crescendo as one sister after another had the most powerful, or the first, orgasm of their lives, only to build up to another and then another. The scene in the dining hall was now like that of the worst brothel or harem, with dozens of naked women writhing on the floor and tables eagerly using their tongue and fingers to pleasure others and be pleasured themselves. Any signs of decency, composure or religious piety had long since vanished. Sister Agnes knew it was time to leave, as there was nothing she or the sisters with her could do to help their poor, unfortunate sisters. Although Sister Agnes was sure that the nuns screaming in pleasure in the dining hall didn’t see themselves as being unfortunate.

She was about to ask her untainted sisters to turn and leave with her, when she saw that Sister Mary had joined the fray. She had entered through the door leading to the kitchen and now stood in the middle of the dining hall, stark naked stroking her enormous cock, reveling in the sight and sounds around her. Seeing Sister Mary’s dripping cock made Sister Agnes realize what her possessed former friend had done. Sister Mary had snuck into the kitchen after mass and proceeded to dispersing her demon seed into the food laid out for breakfast. Sister Agnes could picture the scene quite easily; Sister Mary, her habit up around her waist, squatting over the soup pot, furiously jacking off until glob after glob of the corrupting white seed sprayed out and mixed with the soup. The whole thing probably only took a couple of minutes, completed while the kitchen staff was out fetching fresh milk. By the time they returned Sister Mary had her habit back in place, an innocent smile on her lips. At least it meant that she and her little group of sisters were save, as none of them had yet eaten.

Looking back into the dining hall Sister Agnes saw that a couple of sex-crazed nuns were kneeling in front of Sister Mary, enthusiastically licking and sucking her cock. Both of them were quite young and Sister Agnes was sure neither of them hadn’t even seen a cock before in their lives, let alone touched one. But the same had applied to Sister Mary only the day before and only went to show that once the lust had taken you experience didn’t matter.

Sister Agnes noticed that the two younger nuns in her entourage, Sister Karen and Sister Eliza, were craning their necks to get a better look at Sister Mary. She realized that she hadn’t told the two nuns about Sister Mary’s transformation, which explained their curiosity at such a spectacle. All of a sudden the curtain they were hiding behind ripped and Sister Eliza tumbled on the floor. She had been leaning too heavily on the curtain and her weight had ripped it. Sister Agnes looked up and saw that Sister Mary was looking at them, as were several of the other nuns, a hungry look in their eyes. She knew there was no time to waste, she hoisted Sister Eliza to her feet, then turn and ran. She heard the other three nuns follow close on her heels, but she feared more than them might follow.

Once outside Sister Josephine took control and guided them to her classroom. She didn’t take the direct route, but twisted and turned through some narrow corridors to throw any pursuers off the scent. The ploy worked as none followed them into the classroom. Only when Sister Agnes had made sure they were not being followed did she notice that the classroom was still occupied by the young nuns Sister Josephine had been instructing earlier in the morning. Obviously, when Sister Josephine told someone to stay, they stayed, even if it meant missing breakfast. For the first time this morning, Sister Agnes could afford to smile. The rest of the convent might be lost, but at least they now had six more allies, albeit young and confused.

“We cannot stay here,” Sister Josephine said. “They will find us eventually and we can’t barricade this room adequately. I suggest we move at once to one of the secure rooms in the inner building. The masonry is strong there and so are the doors. We should hurry before the... orgy in the dining hall ends. Once we’re there we can decide what to do.” The other nuns quickly agreed and again Sister Josephine led them through twisting tunnels and secret doors to one of the large rooms at the back of the convent.

“This was once the room of the abates, before the new section was built a century ago,” Sister Josephine explained while she locked the door. “There is water and toilet here and this door can withstand a siege. Now all we need is some food and time to think. But first, we shall pray.”

A table in one corner held a large cross and the ten shaken nuns knelt in front of it. Sister Josephine led the prayers. Sister Agnes had never prayed as fervently as she did now, because she feared only a divine intervention was enough to save them and this convent from falling into the evil clutches of the devil. But maybe even a miracle was not enough.

Chapter 9

The nuns stayed holed up until noon, paralyzed with trepidation and indecision. Hunger finally drove them from their lair. It was decided that three of them would make their way from the room to the kitchen, bringing back as much food as they could carry. Sister Josephine, having intimate knowledge of the layout of the convent, led the group, followed by Sister Agnes and Sister Karen. The convent was a sprawling place. Once it had held twice as many sisters as it did now, leaving a lot of sections deserted. The group stayed out of the inhabited quarters as much as they could, but still they sometimes had to take detours when they happened upon other nuns. Invariably, these other nuns were engaged in sexual activities, shamelessly frolicking and fornicating with each other. The sight of their former sisters and brides of Christ lessened into wanton hussies only bent on pleasuring each other ripped their hearts out and by the time they entered the kitchen area they were all silently weeping in sadness. The kitchen was empty and the group quickly filled empty sacks with as much food as they could hold. They were careful to take only food from the pantry, as they didn’t know what food in the kitchen itself might be contaminated with Sister Mary’s demon seed.

“This is enough,” Sister Josephine declared. “Let’s head back.”

“We must make a detour,” Sister Agnes said. “I must go to my room and fetch some books on the occult. They might hold the answer to how we can defeat this evil thing that is threatening to take over the whole convent.”

Sister Josephine regarded Sister Agnes for a few moments, before nodding her head. Sister Agnes knew the risk they were taking, but she also knew it was necessary. She had no idea what they could do on their own; the books were their only chance.

The group hurried to the living area. There were more nuns here and on a few occasions they almost stumbled right into full-blown orgies. But they remained hidden and thanked the Lord for the fortune of not running into Sister Mary. Sister Agnes could only imagine what she was up to.

Once in her room Sister Agnes quickly dug out her trusted bag of books she always carried with her. The bag contained the most vital and comprehensive books on the occult she knew and she only hoped they contained the information they needed.

The group left as quickly as it entered, Sister Agnes hoisting her bag over her shoulder along with the food sack. The weight almost brought her to her knees, but she gritted her teeth and carried on. Sister Josephine was even more careful on the way back. Several times she had them waiting in some dark alcove for minutes on end before proceeding. In a way, Sister Agnes fumed with impatience over the delays, but at least they gave her the opportunity to unburden her load. Hoisting it back over her shoulders was increasingly becoming a test of willpower and just when she thought she would give up, they finally arrived. She let the sack and her books slid to the floor with a loud sigh, massaging her aching shoulders.

The nuns attacked the food with vigor and Sister Agnes felt how her spirit lifted as her strength returned. Soon, the group was chatting excitedly about their possibilities, their mood not nearly as bleak as it had been in the morning.

“The big question is,” Sister Josephine said, “whether we should try to leave the convent, or stay and seek a solution ourselves.”

“I think we should leave so we can get in touch with higher church authorities, maybe they know what to do.” Sister Eliza said.

“I’m not sure,” Sister Agnes replied with her mouth stuffed half full with bread. “I have as good a knowledge of the occult as anyone in Rome, and I think we should stay here and fight this evilness from the inside. If we leave, we may never have the chance of entering again. Remember, this convent is built like a fortress.”

The nuns debated the matter for hours, discussing the situation from every possible angle. Despite Sister Agnes’ arguments, in the end the overall consensus was to leave the convent and call for outside assistance. Sister Agnes was disappointed, but she had to agree with Sister Josephine, that their little group was not likely to succeed.

“We will wait here until it is dark before leaving,” Sister Josephine was saying. “We have to cross the front yard and we don’t want to do that in broad daylight.”

The nuns settled in, some of them went back to praying, others sat quietly chatting, giving each other support. The half a dozen young nuns were still confused about the whole state of affairs, even after Sister Josephine explained the gist of it. Their pure, innocent minds just weren’t capable of fathoming such a monstrous development. To some extent, Sister Agnes envied their peaceful ignorance. Yet it also scared her, knowing their ignorance also made them easy pickings, just as the earlier episode in the dining hall had demonstrated all too clearly. Steeling her resolve, Sister Agnes was determined not to let the same demonic powers that had corrupted the rest of the convent get to these girls, she would make their safety her responsibility.

With renewed vigor, Sister Agnes started to rummage through her bag of books and set out in search for a solution; if one of these books provided an answer, she was determined to find it. She poured over the ancient texts for hours, until her eyes were bleary and her head ached. She hadn’t found anything yet. It was now time for evening mass, which Sister Josephine directed. After eating dinner Sister Josephine suggested they would rest so they would be fresh later in the night. The nuns arranged their sleeping places as best they could and, after making sure the door was securely locked, were soon fast asleep.

Sister Agnes was asleep almost the moment she closed her eyes. Having lived a sheltered, unadventurous life for so long the dramatic events of the last few days wore her out. Then the dreams started. She knew these dreams. They were the same she had had the night after discovering the secret room. The lewd images she had witnessed the past couple of days mingled with her own repressed sexuality, creating a heady mixture that had her sweating and moaning in no time. Female flesh rolled before her eyes, offering itself to her. Naked nuns with nothing but their veils crawled around, over and under her, pressing their fevered bodies into hers, probing her every orifice with their tongues and fingers. It felt so wonderful. So free and vibrant. An existence where nothing mattered other than pleasuring and being pleasured. She felt as if these words where being whispered to her, suggestive and friendly. It would be so easy to give in. To join her sisters in Sapphic delights now and forever. So easy.

Somebody was shaking her, but Sister Agnes rolled over and tried to re-capture her wonderful dream. But the shaking was persistent and she grudgingly opened her eyes. She was about to lash out at whomever had awaken her when the reality came crashing home. She had almost given in. Maybe had, if she hadn’t been woken. Sister Agnes looked up into the eyes of Sister Josephine, whose mouth was set in a firm determination. Sister Agnes looked around and saw that most of the sisters were already awake. Those that weren’t were thrashing around, moaning. Sister Josephine moved over to them and shook them until they awoke. Sister Agnes felt shame pour over her, and by the look in the eyes of the other nuns, she wasn’t the only one feeling embarrassed.

It was now the middle of the night and Sister Josephine ordered them to get dressed and ready themselves for leaving. Sister Agnes was glad to occupy her mind with something else and before long the ten nuns were ready.

Sister Josephine led the little group out, reminding everyone to stay quiet. The nuns quickly moved through the silent convent and were soon out in the air. Sister Agnes took deep breaths, sensing her jingly nerves sooth as the fresh night air filled her lungs. Sister Josephine urged them on and they made their way through the front yard, pressing their backs against the walls wherever possible. Soon they were at the gatehouse. To Sister Agnes’ dismay she saw light in the windows. Creeping close they peeked through them. What they saw took their breaths away. Inside the small gatehouse a full-blown orgy was taking place. At least eight stark naked nuns lay around the floor kissing and licking each other. In the middle of the room, sitting on a chair, was Sister Mary, laughing and screaming with pleasure. She had one nun lodged between her thighs furiously licking her pussy, while another nun was riding her cock like her live depended on it. She bounced energetically up and down the thick shaft, her face a mask of utter bliss.

The sinful sight was mesmerizing the young nuns, but Sister Agnes and Sister Josephine managed to avert their eyes. Then the two of them hurriedly ushered the other nuns away. It was obvious they were not going to escape through the front gate tonight.

“Is there another way out?” Sister Agnes asked hopefully.

“Alas, none that I know off,” Sister Josephine sighed. “I fear that Sister Mary has set herself up at the gatehouse with the specific intent of keeping us locked in.”

Sister Agnes contemplated this. As much as she had wanted to stay earlier in the day, she now desperately wanted to get away. She feared falling asleep, fearing she would give in to the loathsome dreams of desire. But there was no choice in the matter, they had to stay here for another day at least.

The group that had set out an hour earlier in high spirits, entered the dusty chambers they now regarded as ‘home’ with despairing hearts. None of them relished the thought of spending another day here.

Sister Josephine took Sister Agnes aside, leading her to the small bathroom that adjoined the outer room.

“We must do something, and that quickly. I fear for the souls of the young nuns, they haven’t got the experience we have in fighting the guiles of the dark one. Did you find something of use in those books of yours?”

“Not exactly. I have found no specific references to a demonic penis that attaches itself to female bodies, seducing them. But I have found some texts that mention to the same kind of powers. I think the evil forces we are dealing with are not those of the penis itself, but where it comes from.”

“The hidden room?” Sister Josephine asked. Sister Agnes nodded.

“I think we must try to bar it up in order to cut the connection between what powers lie behind it and the demon penis.” Sister Agnes said.

“Would that be enough, you think?”

“I hope so. At least that’s the only thing I can think of.”

“Then that is what we must try. You stay here and try to find out more in those books of yours. I’ll take a few girls with me to help me board up the door to that cursed room.”

Having said that, Sister Josephine left Sister Agnes and immediately picked out three of her young protégés to follow her on this dangerous mission. Sister Agnes wanted to talk this over a bit more, but she didn’t have a better idea and decided to allow the forceful Sister Josephine to try out this daring move. Maybe it would work, and if it didn’t they would just come back and think of something else. There was no harm in trying, was there?