The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“The Odyssey”

by ThatSquickGuy ()

Chapter 3

Part 1: Growing Pains

Wash heard some footsteps coming down the corridor towards the cockpit. He swiveled around and saw May heading for the Captain’s door.

“Took her long enough. The Captain’s gonna be maaaad.” Wash mumbled to himself. He hadn’t really noticed it before, but May had a really sexy way of walking. Always swinging her hips. Had she always walked like that? Something else stuck out to him immediately: her top wasn’t buttoned all the way. “Man, she must have been in a hurry.” Wash chuckled softly.

“Hey, May!” Wash smiled a little and pointed at the top of his shirt to draw her attention to her revealing attire. May smiled and flashed him a come-hither look, then slowly and almost sensually buttoned up before she gently pushed the button to ring the Captain.

“Enter!” Captain Wayman’s voice came from the comm.

May smiled seductively at Wash one last time and flipped her hair a little before she went into the room. Wash was dumbstruck. He leaned back in his chair for a second and took in what he’d just seen. He turned his chair a little farther and, still looking at the empty corridor, asked, “Nancy, did you just see that?”

“See what?” Nancy turned around from looking at her computer screen.

“Never mind…” Wash sighed and turned back to look at the empty corridor and closed door again. And, seeing nothing else interesting, he went back to work checking the hyperspace routes out of the system and estimating where the alien ships had tried to go.

* * *

“Ensign Matthews, thank you for coming so late.” The Captain gestured to the chair in front of her desk and May sat down.

I’ve been cumming alright. Mayhost thought.

“I want your thoughts on Ensign Hutchison. I told her to ask you to change rooms.”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

“Did you notice anything strange during your encounter with her? Did she do anything out of the ordinary?”

She gave me my Master and soon you will have yours. Mayhost wanted to say, but her Master corrected her. “No, Ma’am. She seemed fine to me. If you don’t mind me asking. Why are you so suspicious of her?”

“Lieutenant Ibanez suggested we keep a close eye on her until Dr. Carnahan can do a full exam of her without an environmental suit in the way.”

“Did she want to set a guard up as well, Ma’am?” May smiled slightly.

“Yes, but I thought it wasn’t necessary as she had checked out clean and coherent in the original examination and interview.”

“She was okay when I saw her, Ma’am.”

“Of course, I thought as much. But Lieutenant Ibanez always wants to take every precaution in the books.”

May rose and walked towards the door slowly. “So, Carmen is the only one who is curious about her?”

The Captain’s tone shifted a little. “Lieutenant Ibanez. Ensign. Dr. Carnahan had also expressed some concerns that the slime may have had a lasting effect on her.” May had reached the door and surreptitiously locked it. “Ensign, you are not dismissed!” Captain Wayman stood up and moved towards her. As she did, May’s head whipped around and she quickly opened her mouth and coughed a little.

“Ensign, what’s wr…”

Quick as a flash, Mayhost’s stinger tentacle flew out and embedded itself deep in the Captain’s mouth! A bit of slime splattering on the Captain’s well-kept uniform. The smell of the slime-laden stinger quickly becoming intoxicating. As Jane went mostly limp, Mayhost caught her and gently laid her on the floor. They were still connected by the long, twitching tentacle. She knew that the pain the Captain was experiencing would soon be over. Soon it would be nothing but pleasure for eternity. Mayhost slowly moved the Captain behind the desk as she still tried to put up a fight. Her arms still flailed weakly. Trying to reach for the tentacle.

She resisted much longer than I did with my Master, she thought. It didn’t matter. Soon, everyone would have a Master.

Mayhost knew that all Captains had extended training at the Federation Officer School to train to fight against certain neurological toxins. But nothing like this. Mayhost was so proud of her Master. He was so strong to overpower the Captain so quickly. She felt no remorse about betraying her to the Hive. Why should she feel bad? Her Master was the best thing that ever happened to her. Now Jane would have the same wonderful experience she had. She would join the Hive as well. The Hive must grow. The stinger withdrew with a small squish a few moments after the Captain fell completely still. Mayhost quietly moaned as it retracted into her. Her eyes rolled back into her head.

The door alert chimed.

Mayhost smiled and opened her eyes. She turned and sidled back to the door and unlocked it. Maryhost was standing on the other side waiting. She quickly came in and they locked the door behind them.

The Captain lay there stunned. She was forced to watch as May let in Marybeth. Marybeth had done something to her! How could Dr. Carnahan have missed this? How could she have gotten May so fast? How could my nipples be this hard? She thought rapidly.

Maryhost had been careful. She had waited until Wash and Nancy weren’t looking before moving swiftly to the Captain’s room. She was proud that even a new member of the Hive like Mayhost was perfectly capable of subduing someone so soon. The Masters were so incredible! As she walked in, she shared a quick kiss with her Hivesister before she swiftly began taking off her pants.

“You will make a wonderful Host.” Maryhost smiled beatifically at her soon-to-be sister Host as she felt another Master twitch in her womb. She knelt down and straddled Jane. Her pussy dripping on the face of the terrified woman below.

“Host?” Jane wondered. How could she be enjoying this? Then she saw several small tentacles squishing their way out of Marybeth’s obscenely aroused pussy. She tried to scream, but the sound caught in her throat and came out as a small gurgle. What was that?! The disgusting creature continued to move into its new Host and with a loud wet crunch started to answer all her questions.

Maryhost felt such a sense of satisfaction as she watched the Master assimilate its Host. She felt like a proud mother. And, in a way, she was. She was the mother of a new race, or, rather, an old race. She watched as Jane’s eyes started fluttering as she learned from her Master. Mayhost knelt down beside her and softly stroked Jane’s hair. Maryhost got off Jane and kissed her Hivesister as the Master quickly converted the new Host. “Everyone must have a Master.” She whispered to Jane.

Very soon, she heard Jane quietly starting to repeat the same mantras that her Master instructed her with. Maryhost was surprised that she could talk so soon after being subdued by a Master. Jane would make an excellent Host. She wanted to encourage her new Hivesister to obey. “Yes, obey your Master. Host obeys Master. You are Host.”

“I am Host?” She whispered, barely audible.

“Yes.” Maryhost unzipped Jane’s uniform and started kissing her voluptuous breasts. “You must obey.”

“I must obey…”

Mayhost pulled down the Captain’s pants and started her own ministrations on her pussy. “You are Host.”

“I am Host.” The first of many orgasms washed over Jane.

“Host obeys.” Maryhost felt her Master’s communication tentacles stirring in her mouth and moved up to kiss Jane.

“I obe…” Jane’s words were cut off as her mouth was filled by the Masters’ tentacles. She had another orgasm as she was rewarded by her Master. (Master!) Her pussy juices splashing the face of Mayhost as she delicately licked Jane’s pussy.

The Hive was spreading!

* * *

Janehost stood with her Hivesisters as all their Masters communicated. She loved the feeling of the Master’s communication tendrils snaking out of her mouth. She felt the warmth of the eggs in her belly, newly implanted by Maryhost, and smiled. She was going to be a mother! The eggs would take some time to hatch, but until then she would lovingly incubate them. She wished that her Master would grow quickly so that she could impregnate another Host herself. Just like Maryhost.

She loved how her Hivesisters pleasured her as her Master also rewarded her for being an excellent Host. They had been right. Everyone needed a Master! The three women moaned through their Masters’ tentacles as they kneaded each other’s breasts and clits. They knew exactly what made each of them the most excited. Not only did they feel their own pleasure, but while connected, they also felt the bliss coming from the others. It was amazing! She loved being a part of the Hive!

Janehost was so happy that the Masters had learned so much about the ship and its crew from her. Before becoming Host, she would have been trying to save her crew at any cost. Now she was willingly betraying them to the Hive. It felt so right. Everyone was destined to have a Master guiding them. Controlling them.

The tentacles slowly pulled back into their bodies with soft, wet squishes and the Hivesisters smiled at each other. They knew what they needed to do. They straightened their uniforms as they got ready for what must come next. They were interrupted, however, by a ring at the cabin door.