The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“The Odyssey”

by ThatSquickGuy ()

Chapter 4

Part 1: Exposure

The party was sparsely attended, dashing Nancy’s hopes that she could get everyone together. She knew that half the crew wouldn’t be able to attend because they were going on duty, but she was hoping for more than this. Dr. Carnahan had been busy tending to some of the injuries from the accident and didn’t come up. Nancy missed her, but was glad that half of the team that had gone down to the planet were here. Marybeth and Frank had come, but the other two guys had work to attend to: Dr. Floyd was piloting the ship (Wash was still absent and so was Chloe for that matter) and David had a sample in a container he wanted to look at. Nancy figured that something had to have come up for Wash and Chloe to miss the party.

Not long before Nancy left the bridge, Evelyn had called up and the Captain had seemed pretty anxious to have the call transferred to her quarters. The Captain had seemed a little riled up when she came out of her quarters a few minutes later, so Nancy had asked what Evelyn was planning. Nancy was surprised to find out that Evelyn hadn’t asked for the team to be quarantined for a while. At least, that’s what the Captain told her the doctor said. Evelyn had wanted to check out the away team, but the Captain had let them in saying there wasn’t much that could be done without a de-con center anyway, and since there hadn’t been any accidents she had reluctantly agreed. That seemed a little off to her, Nancy knew how cautious Evelyn was. She wondered what they had really discussed that made the Captain miss the party. Nancy had wanted to learn a little more from the Captain, but decided instead that she’d better get down to the commissary and get the party set up.

Most of the second shift crew had met her in the bridge before she headed down to the party. Nancy had handed the navigator’s station over to Ensign Hotchner. She was glad that Ann was taking over. Nancy wasn’t really used to this job and wished that Wash hadn’t talked her into giving Chloe some time off. Jenny had taken Nancy’s usual Comms station, so everything looked like it was in good hands.

“We’ll come down when we get the chance, okay?” Ann had said.

“Great! I’ll see you in a bit.” Nancy said.

“Jenny said she was seeing some weird things popping up in the computer logs. But once that’s figured out we’ll be right there.”

“Ann give me a hand for second, will you?” Nancy heard Jenny say as she walked away.

Quite a few people showed up before she got there. Carmen was there along with one of her security guards: Lou. May had turned up and of course Lucy. Carmen had decided that Lucy could attend the party before she questioned her. She apparently hoped it would make Lucy feel a little better before asking some tough questions about what happened and what she saw. Nancy noticed that Carmen seemed a little on edge. She wondered if it had anything to do with the interview that Carmen and the Captain had with Ms. DeWitt a while ago, but she wasn’t sure that she wanted to ask. Carmen was a tough nut to crack and this didn’t really seem like the time to start asking a lot of nosy questions.

At least we finally left that terrible system. Nancy thought. Maybe now we’ll find something not so dangerous. “I’m glad we’re safe now.” Nancy mumbled to herself.

Despite all the people missing, the room still felt full even with just the seven of them. They’d all been sharing stories about Grace for the last half hour or so. It was nice, even if Frank and Marybeth had been a little quiet. That didn’t matter much because with everyone talking over each other it was still just below a dull roar in the relatively small room. Everything seemed to echo off the fairly low ceiling and metal walls. Nancy was happy that everyone was trying to bring up the good times they’d had with Grace.

I guess at times like these you have to laugh or cry. Nancy thought. She hadn’t even met Grace until this mission, but had quickly become close friends with her after Lucy introduced them. There were a lot of great, funny stories being brought to the table and most of them by Lucy.

Nancy was happy when Lieutenant Dan Taylor walked in. “Hey, Dan.” She called out. “Are you going to stick around? There’s still plenty of room.”

“No, the Captain called me up to replace Dr. Floyd since Washburne’s off right now and she wanted the good doctor to get some rest.” He was right next to her and still almost had to shout over the ruckus. He looked over the what could be almost be called festivities. At least as close as you could get on board a starship. “Everyone really seems to be enjoying themselves.”

“Yeah. I know.” Nancy yelled back.

“This was a great idea, Nancy.” He smiled, obviously enjoying the camaraderie around him.

“Thanks!” Nancy smiled back. Her smile faded a little. “I wish it could have been for a better reason.”

“Look, I’ve got get going. I’ll be down later, after I check everything out up there.” He said rather hurriedly and then he was gone.

“Okay...” Nancy sighed. She had hoped he’d stick around because she really wanted to get to know him better…

Nancy turned her attention to the current loudest speaker in the room: Lucy. She was glad that Lucy was starting to seem like her old self again. And, in fact, she was in the middle of one of her favorite stories.

“And then this one time, Grace brought one of her rock samples to the table and she wanted the crew to taste which one was better: the rock or the dehydrated meal!” Lucy chuckled. “It was unanimous: in small portions, the rock was better.”

This brought another laugh from the crew.

“Hey, I remember that. The rock tasted like chicken.” Nancy joked.

“Yeah, you don’t want to know what those meals are made of.” Lou chuckled. “At least with the rock you know what you’re getting.”

“The first thing I’m doing when I get back is getting something real to eat.” Nancy laughed as she looked around at everyone. She was about to add another joke, but something caught her eye. Down the hall she thought she saw Dr. Floyd getting into the elevator. That was kind of strange, Nancy thought. His quarters are on this level, aren’t they? Why would he… May cut in and interrupted her thoughts.

“They are pretty terrible, aren’t they?” May laughed.

Frank and Marybeth had been eating and now Frank seemed to choke a little.

“See what I mean.” Lucy pointed this out thinking that Frank was playing along. Frank was still choking.

“Frank? Are you okay?” Marybeth frowned and rubbed his back. Everyone slowly stopped laughing as the serious nature of Frank’s struggle hit them and they moved in closer to help their crewmate.

“You okay Frank?” Lou said.

Just then, Frank spat out a large, blood-soaked, twitching, lump of flesh.

Everyone screamed and jumped back a little. Frank rapidly went into horrible convulsions. His hands twitching and his arms shaking as blood started to ooze out of his mouth. There was a ghastly snapping noise like some kind of bone breaking as his mouth opened wider than it should have been able to.

“Frank!” Marybeth screamed.

Lucy composed herself the fastest and ran over to help him. But, as she did, everyone screamed again as a writhing mass of what could only be described as tentacles erupted from his horribly distended mouth. The largest one seemed to be tipped with a sharp needle, and, as Lucy tried to back away, it flew out and struck her in the neck, digging in deep.

Lucy shrieked and tried to grab a hold of the rubbery appendage. “Help!” She screamed. She was now spasming almost as much as Frank, tears quickly coming to her eyes. However, her struggles very quickly getting weaker and weaker. She could barely get a grip on the bloody, wrinkly tentacle.

Carmen shouted for a lockdown and she and Lou drew their stun batons. Nancy ran over to help Lucy while Marybeth and May exchanged a shocked and terrified look.

Frank’s eyes had completely rolled back into his head. He was now standing up and was grabbing desperately at his throat as the horrifying grey tentacles continued to squirm furiously in the air. Lucy went completely limp and fell backwards onto the floor pulling Frank down with her. He smacked into the top of the table with a terrible thud. The dishes and food clattering and splattering to the metal floor. His arms, now pinned under his body, were still twitching causing his body to vibrate even harder.

Carmen and Lou both stabbed their batons right into the base of the blood-soaked tentacles and let loose with a full load of electricity. An awful screeching sound came from Frank who now lay on the table in an expanding pool of blood. Lucy jolted a little as well as some of the shock transferred to her too. Several times the flailing tentacles were almost successful in knocking the batons away, but the well-trained officers recovered fast and continued to shock the creature. The tentacles finally stopped thrashing and lay motionless around Frank’s similarly lifeless body. Nancy ripped the tentacle off Lucy and tried desperately to stop the flow of blood coming from her.

“Seal the room!” Carmen was fully in charge. “Call Dr. Carnahan now!” She quickly reached over and hit a button on the wall monitor initiating a very loud alarm.

May ran over and closed the doors while Lou called Dr. Carnahan about the medical emergency. Nancy had pulled her shirt off and was using it to slow down Lucy’s bleeding.

“Lucy! Hold on!” Nancy cried as she held her friend. “Please, wake up!”

Lucy wasn’t moving at all. Her wide-open eyes not even blinking. A terrified look was frozen on her beautiful face.

All eyes went to the motionless form of Frank as blood and foam slowly trickled from his mouth.

* * *

Half an hour ago. Meg had just gotten ready to get some sleep and was down to just her pink nightie when she heard a knock on her door.

“Hi, Meg. Can I come in?” Came David’s voice from the other side.

David was here! Meg quickly straightened her clothes and made sure her hair was tied back so she looked halfway presentable before she opened the door. She blushed for a second, and she shyly motioned him in. “What’re you doing here?” She asked softly.

“I knew that you would be off your shift now and I had something amazing I wanted to show you.” He said very flatly.

“You couldn’t wait ’til later?” David looked like he was on a mission as he walked right past her without saying a word. That was kind of strange. She thought. He was carrying a rather large container of slime. “Should you have that out of the science lab?” She smiled, joking with him a little.

“I just brought it up from the planet and I thought that you might want to see it first.” He said quietly, as he set the container down.

He was acting really weird and not like himself at all. “Are, are you okay?” She asked, very concerned now.

“I’ve never been better.” David said as he closed the door. “I thought you’d like it.” He said with almost too much seriousness.

“Look, it’s nice that you brought that up, but are you really sure that’s okay?”

“Well, probably not,” he slowly turned back around to face her. Meg’s smiled faded as she got nervous from the way he was looking at her. “But I had something else to show you too…” David opened his mouth very wide and lunged towards her like a man possessed.

Meg screamed as a flesh-colored tentacle flew across the small room and right into her mouth! Slime spattering onto her glasses. She choked on the smooth tentacle, drool dribbling out of her mouth as everything went limp. David quickly grabbed her arms and restrained her before the venom fully took hold. What was this?! She screamed internally. She struggled at first trying to resist, but David’s iron grip held her until she couldn’t move anymore.

David threw her down on the bed, her long, auburn hair spreading out behind her. He smiled as his tentacle withdrew with a light squish from her small mouth, eliciting a raspy gasp from Meg as she could finally breathe again. The tentacle created a bulge as it slid back down his throat. He stared coldly at Meg’s paralyzed form as his neck quickly took on its normal size. Her terrified eyes asking, “why?”.

“I’ve always wanted to be with you Meg. And now the Masters have made it possible.” He said, to answer her unasked question. He bent down close to her. As he spoke, a strange smell started to fill Meg’s nose. “You’re so beautiful right now. So alone, so helpless.” He stroked her unresisting cheek. “So in need of a Master.”

‘Master?’ What was that? Meg thought rapidly, as she tried everything to move. Was that what that thing inside him was? Why couldn’t she scream? And what was that amazing smell in the air?

David quickly got the container he’d brought with him. He opened the top and immediately something inside was reaching its tentacles out over the edge. He picked up the small, slimy creature and held it over Meg’s face. Meg whined a little as the some of the slime dripped onto her face.

“You can’t resist the Masters.” He said, worshipfully.

Meg’s head spun as the pungent smell of the slime hit her full force. Why was everything so hot? She was ashamed that her nipples were already extremely aroused and were tenting her thin nightie. There was nothing that she could do to get away. Did she want to get away?

“You will love your Master.” David pried her mouth open wider as he set the Master down on her face. The Master wasted no time and quickly started working its way into her. As he watched, he undid his pants and stepped out of them. His dick was already painfully erect. He loved seeing the Master’s wet tentacles slapping against her pretty face, one of them knocking her glasses off. She was choking slightly as the Master settled into its new Host. Meg’s eyes rolled back as a wet crunch came from her mouth. He knew it wouldn’t be long now until she was part of the Hive.

He ripped off her nightie and panties as he got on the bed with her. “You will make a perfect Host. Obey. Obey your Master.” His Master was pleased that he was bringing another Host into the Hive. It felt so good. While he loved that he could finally be with Meg, he knew this was just his purpose in the Hive and he always wanted to please and obey his Master. Everyone will join the Hive.

He guided his thick cock to the entrance of her soft pussy and pushed roughly inside. She was already so wet! He quickly built up a swift, steady rhythm.

Meg had often wished she could have sex with David and now it was happening. But she had never dreamed it like this! His dick felt like it was reaching her womb with every thrust! How could this be so terrifying and yet so perfect at the same time?

As she listened to David telling her what to do, she heard another voice. This one seemed to come from inside her own mind. “Obey. You are Host.” Its voice was even more commanding than David’s.

“I am Host?” A strong thrust from David implanted the thought deep in her mind.

You are Host.

“I am Host?” Another cemented it. David was sooo good.

You are Host.

“I am Host.” As she thought it, an amazing orgasm washed over her. Her pussy clinching around David’s strong cock. She gasped as loud as paralyzed body would allow. Her nipples felt so good as David eagerly rubbed and kneaded them.

I am Master.

“You are Master?”

Meg heard David repeat the Masters’ mantra. “You are Host. Host obeys Master. You must obey your Master.” He wanted to help her Master instruct her how to be Host. David continued to mechanically thrust deeply into her as she learned to obey her Master.

I am Master.

“You are Master.” Another orgasm filled her just as her Master (Master!) did. She could feel him. Growing. Spreading. Making her Host. It was so wonderful!

Host obeys Master. You are Host.

“I obey Master.” She wanted to scream as her third orgasm consumed her. It was sooo much easier to just obey. She felt her Master spreading to the farthest corners of her mind. He had everything of hers, her body, her mind, and now her soul as well. It was wonderful!

She lost track of time as she heard the Master’s voice repeat again and again, “Host obeys Master. Obedience is rewarded. Host is rewarded by Master. I am Master.

Meg couldn’t resist. Between the prompting and attention from David, and the overpowering strength of her Master there was nothing to do but give in. She had another amazing orgasm as she fully submitted to the Hive. She was Host. Host must obey!

Davidhost’s dream had come true. He was having wonderful sex with Meg. His Master had made this possible. He loved his Master even more. He knew that her Master was already preparing her for the next step in the Hive’s growth. His Master had told him she was going to be different. She was going to breed more Hosts. Davidhost felt honored that the Masters wanted him to create more Hosts. To grow the Hive.

With one final, powerful push, Davidhost was rewarded by his Master with an orgasm. He grunted as he came deeply inside Meghost hoping that he would create a new Host for the ever-growing Hive. He slowed down his thrusting as his cum trickled out of her beautiful pussy around his spent cock. He leaned over her and opened his mouth as he felt a tingling sensation. His Master wanted to join with Meghost’s.

Meghost was still enjoying another orgasm as her Master asserted full control over her. She felt a weird tickle in the back of her mouth and something made her lips open. Her eyes rolled back down and the first thing she saw was David (no, Davidhost) with many small, almost-flesh colored tentacles coming out of his mouth. They made him look so handsome… There were also many similar tentacles coming from her own mouth. Her Master was already so big! He was so powerful. The tentacles slowly intertwined and twitched as the Masters joined. As her Master learned from Davidhost’s, she was instructed about the Masters’ plan and her role in the Hive.

She was going to be a mother!

Meghost had never thought much about having children, but now she was so happy. She would make more Hosts for the Masters! This was her new purpose in life.

She would grow the Hive!