The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“The Odyssey”

by ThatSquickGuy ()

Chapter 4

Part 4: Friends and Enemies

Ten minutes ago.

“That’s good Janehost. Keep pushing.” Maryhost was encouraging her.

Janehost moaned as the widest part of the egg slipped past her engorged nether lips. It didn’t hurt at all, in fact it felt amazing! This was her forth egg and there were still more inside. Each one brought her closer to orgasm. Her Master was telling her what a good Host she was for carrying the eggs to term. That was the best reward of all. Her Master was pleased!

“You are such a good Host.” Maryhost smiled down at her. “So obedient.”

“Yes…” She panted. How fast things can change, Janehost thought as she lay on the floor of her quarters awaiting the birth of another Master. Earlier today Jane would have done anything to protect her crew, but now she was Host. And Host obeyed her Master. Now, just one thought consumed her being: spread the Hive.

Maryhost picked up the small, slime-covered egg and marveled at it. Inside the malleable, clear membrane, she could perfectly make out the shape of a very small Master. She gently placed it in a slime-filled container behind her. These new Masters were so tiny! But they were so powerful. Very soon they would have Hosts of their own. Maryhost smiled at the thought of them burrowing into and controlling the people she once thought of as friends. They will all be Hive!

“The Masters are so beautiful.” Janehost murmured watching Maryhost’s reverence for the young Master.

“Yes.” She looked down at her. “They will soon be ready to assimilate other Hosts.”

“I want to fulfill my purpose. I want my babies to spread the Hive.” She moaned.

“All of the Hosts are completing their purposes. As are you.” Maryhost joined her in moaning as she rubbed her own naked breasts. Enjoying the feel of the Masters’ warm slime on her sensitive nipples.

“I love obeying my Master.” Janehost moaned as she felt another egg sliding into her vagina. She twitched in pleasure as her Master rewarded her. “I love being Host.” Janehost’s breathing picked up pace as she repeated her mantra.

“Soon everyone on board will be Host.” Maryhost said, briefly looking at the paralyzed body of Jennyhost spread-eagled on the floor behind her. Before she returned her attention to the beautiful sight before her: the birth of another Master. The next egg slowly slid out into her soft, waiting hands.

Very soon, the next egg was crowning and Janehost couldn’t have been happier. Maryhost slowly stroked her head as Janehost enjoyed her overwhelming orgasm from her Master. She lay there sprawled on the floor, exhausted, but completely content.

“We have had to accelerate our plans due to Frankhost’s untimely death. We are still only a few. But that will soon change. For now, the Hive has another purpose for you.” Maryhost said, leaning over as her communication tentacles sprouted from her mouth.

* * *

Nancy got down to the cargo level and dodged to the far corner of the hallway as soon as the elevator doors opened. She was relieved that no one was in the hallway. Slowly, she crept along the wall until she got to the door of the shuttle bay. Nancy peeked through the small window in the door.

Nothing much was in there except the two shuttles. However, the back of the shuttle that the away team used was open. “That’s weird.” Nancy quietly thought out loud. She was about to open the door and investigate when Marybeth walked out of the shuttle.

She stared as Marybeth went to the one of the slime containers on the shuttle’s wing and opened the top. What was she doing? Marybeth went to the other side of the shuttle and Nancy assumed she was doing the same thing. Her eyes got wider as dozens of little tentacles started sticking up out of the container.

They had brought more of them up! Nancy started breathing heavier. What was she going to do? Then she had a sudden idea.

“Vent the atmosphere!” She quietly panted. She hit the button just outside the door, but it rejected the command. “Come on!” She tried using her code, nothing, and then Carmen’s code but that was rejected as well.

She hastily looked back into the shuttle bay just in time to see Dr. Floyd walk out from behind the shuttle. She ducked down quickly. When she looked again, he was heading inside the other shuttle just as Marybeth came back into sight.

Nancy was frozen in place as Marybeth climbed on top of the container. She bent over until her face was almost in the slime, her hair cascading into the slime, and opened her mouth. Soon, the greyish tentacles coming out of the container were joined by flesh colored ones coming from Marybeth! What was she doing?!

Nancy was so transfixed by the sight, it felt like she stood there forever, just staring. It was almost like she didn’t want to move.

Like she couldn’t move.

As she watched, more and more of the tentacles were coming up to meet Marybeth’s. How many were there?

The tenacles were just twisting and twirling together.

Back and forth.

In and out.

Until they all looked like one mass pulsating and softly twitching all to one singular beat.

Marybeth seemed to be enjoying this. Using the hand she wasn’t leaning on to alternate between rubbing her breasts and masturbating. Nancy felt ashamed that she was almost getting turned on by Marybeth’s naked form. Her own nipples rising almost as much as Marybeth’s. After what felt like hours, she finally tore her eyes away.

She had to stop them! Nancy ran through the options quickly while she looked at the control panel. Her vision got a little cloudy and she rubbed her eyes to clear them. Open the bay doors! No, that wouldn’t work. They won’t open while the ship is in hyperspace. She thought. Nancy glanced up to see Dr. Floyd walking for the door not paying any attention to Marybeth engrossed in her task. What could she do?

The suit storage room! She darted inside, closed the door, and waited to spring her trap. In the quiet of the moment, she finally noticed the strong, sweet smell in the air. She caught her breath. What was that? She gasped involuntarily as she felt a twitch in her crotch. Her hand flew to her mouth as she slumped down against the wall. The baton rolled quietly out of her hand as it went up to rub her burning clit.

She was so hot! The fear that at any moment Dr. Floyd or Marybeth might walk in and take her only served to make her more aroused. In the back of her mind she heard the shuttle bay door open and footsteps retreating down the hallway. She had missed her chance. But did that matter now?

She rolled over onto her back and tried to keep as quiet as she could while her hand slipped into her pants.

* * *

The first thing that caught Chloe’s eye was the look of single-minded determination on May’s blank face. She barely acknowledged Wash’s presence as she marched towards the lab door. Her emotionless expression scared Chloe and she wondered what was going on with her friend. Could she…

“Hey May, uh, what’s going…” Wash didn’t get a chance to finish his thought.

In a flurry of motion, May grabbed the back of his head and smashed his face into the desk as Wash stood up to talk to her. He crumpled to the floor, blood trickling from his nose, as the women inside the lab screamed in shock. May had barely broken her stride and was quickly at the lab door.

“Wash!” Chloe yelled. What was going on!? She was instantly glad that she had locked the door. However, that momentary relief turned to terror as the door slid open after just a second.

“May, what are you doing?!” Evie screamed, lunging for her stun baton.

Chloe was still rooted in her chair from horror. She couldn’t believe what was happening. May too? May locked the door with her badge and stared at her former friends. Evie had the baton outstretched in front of her, keeping as much distance between her and May as possible.

“You have one of those things in you, don’t you?” Evie said, in-between pants of terror.

May’s only response was to start coughing and heaving a little. Her mouth opening very wide.

“Oh, God!” Evie said, revolted by the sight in front of her. May’s eyes had rolled up into her head and there was something moving in the back of her mouth. Evie shrunk back, realizing it must be the creature’s stinger.

May lunged forward as the parasite’s long, flesh-colored tentacle erupted from her throat. Slime spattering all over the room. Evie brought her right arm up to defend herself. She screamed as the stinger struck her forearm and buried itself deep. Right through her suit! Almost instantly her arm went numb from the shoulder down and she dropped the baton as her arm fell slackly to her side.

It was so fast that Chloe couldn’t react. She stood up as May grabbed Evie and held her from behind in a bear-hug like embrace. May’s slime covered tentacle still attached to her former friend’s arm, undulating as it delivered more venom into her bloodstream. “Evie!” Chloe screamed.

“Chloe… Help…” It was already getting hard for Evie to say anything. Everything was going numb. She was barely even fighting back at this point. Her one good arm lightly trying to push May off. With what must have been her last ounce of strength, she kicked the baton over to Chloe.

Chloe grabbed it and held it with shaking hands as she tried to circle around to the control panel by the door. Hoping to vent the atmosphere enough to incapacitate May. The computer beeped angrily when Chloe tried to use it. She tried the door too, but she was locked in! Nothing was responding! “Wash!” Chloe screamed and pounded on the window.

Outside, Wash was struggling to get off the floor. He spat out a little blood as he looked over towards the lab. His vison was still a bit blurry after the hit he took, but he made out Chloe struggling with the door. As he unsteadily got to his feet, he could see why Chloe looked so scared. May had one of those things inside her as well! And she was attacking Evie with something.

Chloe turned around as she heard a loud squishing sound. She screamed again as she watched the long tentacle slide back into May. Chloe was terrified as May’s eyes rolled back down and she stared at her. She was going to be next! May smiled, slime dripping from her mouth, as she let Evie slide bonelessly to the floor. “May?” Chloe asked, shakingly.

May moaned, almost sensually, and shivered briefly before she started lightly choking again. Her eyes, again, rolling back into her head. Chloe knew what was coming. She backed against the door as the stinger flew from May’s mouth again. Chloe screamed and ducked just as the stinger reached her.

“No! Chloe!” Wash was outside the door trying to unlock it, but none of his codes were working.

The sound of cracking glass made Chloe open her tightly shut eyes. Her eyes crossed slightly as she saw the long, black stinger less than a centimeter from the bridge of her nose. It had embedded itself in her helmet! It wriggled around trying to get to her, but was just too short to reach her. Chloe panted as she saw the surprised look on May’s face though her slime-spattered helmet.

This was her only chance! She took her baton and stabbed it against the horrifying tentacle unleashing a torrent of electricity into the creature. Chloe heard a terrible squealing coming from May as she shocked it again. Chloe was glad the insulated suit was protecting her from the shocks. Despite the pain she was obviously suffering, May started moving towards her, fighting the effect of the baton. Out of the corner of her eye, Chloe saw the stinger starting to slide back into the tentacle. If May was able to launch the tentacle again she wouldn’t miss, Chloe realized. She took hold of the slimy tentacle and held tightly as it tried to pull away from her helmet.

May, no longer being shocked, ran forward and grabbed Chloe’s arm trying to pull her tentacle free. Chloe dropped the baton as she struggled with the thrashing tentacle and May. Now holding it as best as she could with both her gloved hands. Chloe stared into May’s dead-looking eyes as they fought.

Behind them, Wash was trying everything he could to get the now slime-stained door to open. He worked through the pain as blood dripped from his nose. Somehow, May was using the same encryption that was keeping Wash out of the ship’s main systems. He spun his head around when he heard the sick bay door open again. Hopefully it was some help from the security team. He thought. He was shocked when the sticky form of Elizabeth appeared instead. She surveyed the situation quickly and started unsteadily walking towards the door to the lab.

“Get out of the way.” She said firmly to Wash as she made her way towards him. He didn’t really want to argue with her as she was armed with a small stun baton herself.

“O..Okay.” He stepped back just a little bit and wiped a little more blood off his face. He noticed a slightly familiar scent as she got closer.

“Ow!” Chloe screamed as May kicked her knee knocking her leg out from under her. Somehow, she maintained her grip on the tentacle as she ended up on her knees in front of May. Chloe didn’t know what else she could do except hold off the almost inevitable sting.

Elizabeth walked up to the door and waved her wrist over the scanner and, without hesitation, the door slid open. As it did, she moved faster than Wash would have expected and quickly stabbed May in the side with her baton. May screamed and let go of Chloe’s arms and swung at her new attacker. Elizabeth deftly avoided the blows and shocked her again.

With May now off balance, Chloe, seizing the opportunity, tightened her grip on the tentacle and fell backwards. Dragging May down on top of her. Elizabeth took the chance to shock her in the back before reaching down and continuously shocking the tentacle right where it went into her mouth. May’s flailing became weaker as more awful squealing came from the parasite. Finally, she went limp on top of Chloe. Warm slime dripped from her mouth onto Chloe’s helmet.

“Good… Now… Help..” Elizabeth said softly as she slowly collapsed to the ground. Biting her lip, she turned on her side and started rubbing her thighs together. It was obvious she was trying not to masturbate. Low moans started coming from her tightly clinched lips.

Chloe had to work fast. “Wash, get Evie and Elizabeth out of here!” She said as she pushed May off of her. “I’ll try to secure May then I’ll give you a hand!”

“You got it!” Wash sprang into action and, running in, grabbed Evie’s limp body.

“Try not to get the slime on you!”

Wash looked down at his already slime soaked shirt. “Too late for that!”

The slime was everywhere. Chloe grunted as she pulled May towards the other table in the lab. The long tentacle dragging along behind. At least the slime made moving her easier, she thought. On the floor beside her, Elizabeth had hiked up her dress and now had her hand underneath her panties.

Back in sick bay, Wash was pulling Evie out of her suit. The slime was already getting to him and he was fighting the hardest erection he’d ever had. As he lay Evie on one of the beds, Lucy sat up behind him.

“Come on.” Chloe moaned trying to lift May onto the table. She finally did get her up and quickly took out the cargo straps from underneath and tied her down. She wiped the slime off her helmet the best she could so that she could see what she was doing. “I hope this works.” She took the laser scalpel Evie had been using and sliced off the needle on May’s tentacle. Some human-red blood came out of the wound, startling Chloe.

“What’s going on?” Lucy asked weakly.

“Lucy! I’ll need your help in a second.” Wash pulled Evie’s suit off and ripped one of the sheets up a little to wrap it like a bandage around Evie’s arm before running back towards the lab.

“Okay…” She murmured.

Elizabeth had slid out of her panties completely and pulled her dress all the way up to her neck to better massage her breasts. She wined a little when Wash picked her up, but she obviously enjoyed the feeling of his arm sliding underneath her to get a hold of her legs. He took the still-masturbating Elizabeth into sick bay and quickly laid her on the remaining bed. “Lucy, I need you to hold that bandage down while I strap Elizabeth in.” He said, pointing to Evie.

“Sure.” She unhesitatingly got up, dislodging the equipment Evie had hooked up to her earlier. She wobbled in place for a second, but set to her task quickly.

Chloe came back in and, hoping Wash had everything in hand, grabbed some sedatives. “Just a second, Wash.” She said, hurrying back to the lab to further sedate May.

“Take your time.” Wash barely grunted out. He was trying not to get pulled in by Elizabeth’s now barely contained sexual frenzy. She kept reaching out trying to pull him to her. It took every ounce of willpower not to give in and join her on the bed. He eventually got one strap down over her arms and figured that should be enough for now. Lucy was kind of absentmindedly holding the bandage down, but now she was swaying in place, obviously being affected by all the slime around.

Just as Chloe got back, the creature’s tentacle started twitching again sliding back into her a little way. “Oh, God!” Chloe fumbled with the sedative. “Come on. Come on!” She wished Evie was here to do this as she tried to remember her emergency training at the Academy. Nothing like this was ever covered. She thought as she injected the drug into what she hoped was a vein. The tentacle twitched for a few more seconds and then lay limply on May’s chest.

Wash blinked. All the girls were suddenly naked and were reaching out for him. His dick throbbed again. He had to pull it together! He stumbled back from Elizabeth’s bed and accidentally smeared more slime on his face as he rubbed it. “Oh, crap!” He mumbled as he looked down at his hand. His breathing started to pick up of pace as he looked over at Lucy’s gorgeous figure. No! He had to stay focused. “Lucy, strap in Elizabeth’s legs. I’ll help Evie.” He panted. He found a real bandage and headed back to Evie, his walking becoming increasing unsteady. Why was everything so blurry?

“Okay.” She said, dreamily. Lucy walked over to Elizabeth and started to secure her legs.

But Elizabeth had other plans. She had managed to wriggle one of her arms free and, grabbing Lucy, pulled her into a deep kiss. “I need you!” Elizabeth gasped as she caught her breath when they finally pulled apart.

Lucy moaned. “Yes. I need you.” She quickly forgot her job as she joined Elizabeth on the bed.

Chloe came back into the room and was shocked at the state of things. Lucy and Elizabeth writhing together on the bed. Evie still bleeding. Wash doing his best to help despite the large tent in his pants. Chloe figured that she could let Elizabeth and Lucy have a little fun for right now. She closed the lab door behind her and ran over to Evie’s bedside. “Okay, Wash I’ve got it.”

“Thanks.” He slid down to the floor at the base of the bed. “Don’t mind me.” He said, finally sliding his hand into his pants trying not to look at any of them.

Chloe knew he’d be embarrassed later. She set to work helping Evie as he grunted at her feet. With the hole in her helmet, it wasn’t helping her anyway so she threw it aside. She checked Evie’s vitals once her bleeding had stopped. She needed help to figure out how to save May, but right now she was the only one still able to think clearly.

Chloe sat at the foot of Evie’s bed and tried to block out all the sex noises around her. Beside her, Elizabeth’s dress quickly succumbed to Lucy’s nimble fingers. The sticky thing dropping to the floor with a wet splat. They were mewling like cats in heat as they kissed and licked any exposed body part they could. Had she looked like that, too? Chloe wondered.

Wash had taken out his dick and was masturbating right in front of her. She knew that she had to maintain her composure and not join in the orgy around her. Chloe took off the rest of her suit and looked into the lab.

“How could May have one of those things inside her?” Chloe wondered out loud.