The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“The Odyssey”

by ThatSquickGuy ()

Chapter 2

Part 2: Reunited

“This is the best thing that’s ever happened to me!” Maryhost thought as she enjoyed her twelfth orgasm in fifteen minutes. Now there were five Masters all living in her womb and it felt fantastic! Every time another one had squished into her, she had enjoyed another orgasm. She slithered deeper into her bed of slime as the orgasm washed over her. It felt better every time she obeyed! As her latest orgasm died down, she slowly remembered that her colleagues and former friends would be returning soon.

She wanted to assimilate them into the Hive right away. She wanted them to feel the indescribable pleasure of obeying a Master. However, her Master commanded caution. They may not take assimilation as well as she did and then there would be the rest of the humans coming back to the planet soon. No, she must first get back on the ship and then gradually assimilate more Hosts. There would be time.

“Host obeys.” Maryhost repeated as she began to put her clothes back on. She rubbed her smooth belly. The Masters did not seem to cause any external change, even with five of them in her womb her stomach still looked as flat as ever. Even the growing Master in her throat did not affect how she looked or how she breathed. “My Master is very good at hiding himself.” Maryhost thought proudly. “Even Dr. Carnahan will have a hard time finding him.” Maryhost knew all about the doctor’s equipment as she, herself, had used much of it in the past for some of her experiments. She knew what the normal procedures would be and how her body would make the perfect shelter for the Masters as the humans tried to get rid of any ‘alien contamination.’ She was so happy her Master had found her. She loved being part of the Hive!

Her Master was pleased. The Host was willingly helping him to spread the Hive. Humans would make great Hosts if they would all take assimilation like this Host. The Host’s blood made the perfect food and these Hosts could produce enough to keep themselves and their Masters alive. It knew it was still growing and soon it would be capable of reproducing. Very soon, it would be able to begin implanting its eggs into other Hosts. While the eggs’ growth was slow, time was on its side. It had waited for so long… It could be patient a little while longer. As the Master was processing Maryhost’s memories looking for another easily assimilated Host, it sensed something in the distance. Someone was coming! The Master relayed its concern to Host.

Maryhost began to hurry putting her pants on faster and wading back towards the opening in the ceiling. She was being instructed to behave as if nothing had happened. She wondered how could she act like she’d forgotten the wonderful gift her Master had given her, but she knew her Master’s needs and wants came first. “Host obeys.” Marybeth whispered as she saw her comrades’ lights reflecting off the ceiling.

* * *

Frank was not in the best shape. He was not a military man, but he had managed to run almost 20 minutes straight in his heavy suit. He was so worried about Marybeth that it seemed like barely any time had passed at all. Dr. Floyd and David were not at the cave’s opening when he got there, so he headed down their tunnel and caught up with them as they were trying to come back. After telling them of Marybeth’s predicament, they had quickly relayed a message to their shuttle to send to the Odyssey after their five hours were up in case they also had trouble. Then they set off as fast as they could down towards Marybeth. As they reached the large room, they began calling out. Their voices echoed off the high, smooth ceiling.

“Marybeth!! Marybeth, are you okay??” David was in the lead.

“Marybeth!!” Frank shouted. He was almost completely winded, but still had enough strength to call out loudly through his helmet.

“Frank? Yes, I’m okay!” Her voice was faint but Marybeth sounded fine.

They reached the edge of the collapsed floor and found her at the bottom of the opening holding her helmet.

“What took you guys so long?” Marybeth asked casually.

“Marybeth, I’m so glad you’re okay!” Frank appeared almost near tears at seeing her okay.

“I’m fine. There hasn’t been much going on down here. But I am ready to get out of here.”

“Hold on Ensign Hutchison, we’ll get the cable together and get you out.” Dr. Floyd stated.

A few minutes later and they had managed to pull her up out of the hole and were now a safe distance away from the weakened floor. Although this was her department, Marybeth seemed less interested in the large room than Frank thought she might be. But that didn’t matter, she was okay and looked no worse for the wear. Frank wanted to hug her, but saw her covered in slime and thought better of it.

David looked at her covered in slime everywhere and had a different take on the situation. He went back to the job at hand. “I wonder if this slime is different than on the surface. Hold still a second and I’ll get a sample we can use to compare.”

“That’s fine by me.” Marybeth said and turned around for David to get a sample from her slime covered back.

As David got the sample, Frank could swear he saw Marybeth move a little so David touched her ass. Marybeth wasn’t like that; it must have been something else. Frank thought he heard something from Marybeth as David collected the sample.

“Host obeys,” she murmured.

“Well, Ensign Hutchison what do you make of the construction of the room? I find it fascinating myself. The walls appear to be covered in some form of writing, but not in any dialect I’m familiar with. This is truly remarkable! The dais in the middle of this room is particularly interesting. It looks like there might be an opening in the top of it that leads down to the chamber you fell into. It is a shame that most of the floor over to it has fallen away. But, sadly, we will have to make do with pictures.” Dr. Floyd’s inner archeologist had come out making him almost tolerable.

“It seems clear to me that an alien civilization used this room for some kind of ceremony.” She said offhandedly.

Frank and the others looked a little confused by why she’d jump to that conclusion not knowing where she’d gotten her information from.

“I wonder what they used to hollow out the tunnels and this room? I really wish we had more time to study it, but we need to get back to the shuttle. We’re going to almost be overdue as is.” Marybeth said as she started to lead the way out of the room. “Are you guys coming?” She sounded eager to head to the surface.

David and Dr. Floyd started to follow, but Frank was still rooted in place. What happened to her? ‘Wish we had more time?’ This wasn’t the same girl who would push her oxygen supply way past its recommended limit just for one last sample. Maybe she was still shaken from the fall and she wanted to get away from where it happened. Yes, that must be it. Frank tried to justify it in his head, but still came up short as to a real explanation. Marybeth was acting so strange! Maybe he should be worried. He noticed that there was starting to be less and less light around him and quickly jogged to catch up with the others. He worked his way past the other two to get to Marybeth.

“Are you really alright?” Frank asked concerned, as they walked along the narrow tunnel.

“I’m fine, Frank. Really.” Marybeth smiled.

That same smile she always had when she was working, Frank thought. Maybe I’m just being overprotective. Besides, if anything is really wrong the doctor will figure it out. “Marybeth, don’t ever do that again. I was so worried.” Frank sort of whispered.

“I’m okay, Frank. You saved me.”

“We did a little something too.” David chimed in. After a frown from Frank, he pointed to the comm on his helmet and smiled.

Their five hours were almost up and they had just made it back to the entrance to the cave. Three hundred meters never seemed longer. They hooked onto their cables and began the slow ascent up. The motors in their harnesses made it easier but not quite a stroll in the park. It took the better part of 30 minutes to get back to the shuttle. Once there, Dr. Floyd turned off the auto-calling message. David and Frank got out a new environmental suit and some extra underclothes for Marybeth.

“Here Marybeth, you can change into these so we can better contain the slime on the trip back.” Frank said as he held out a new catsuit and environmental pants while David had the rest of the ensemble.

“Okay, but are you going to watch?” Marybeth said, much sultrier than Frank would have liked, but still in an almost joking tone as she took the clothes.

“No, no, um, you can go around the back of the shuttle and we’ll stay over… here, Marybeth.” Frank stammered out.

“Okay…” She slowly turned and left them alone.

“Why is she acting like this?” Frank asked quietly.

“I thought she was always like this from the way you guys talked.” David elbowed him and went back into the shuttle.

“No, she isn’t.” Frank said softly to no one in particular. Marybeth was playful, but she never let that get in the way of her job. He thought. She always knew when to be focused. Earlier, she’d seemed shocked when they overheard us on the radio. Now she was actively teasing David and I? What was going on?

Before Frank could think too much more about it, Dr. Floyd radioed in. “Dr. Poole please come in here. We have a small problem.”

Frank ran inside. Both David and Dr. Poole were looking at the scanner.

“Frank, we’re not reading Odyssey anywhere in orbit and they aren’t responding to any hails.” David looked worried.

“They could be on their way. This small scanner isn’t set up for finding ships going faster than light.”

“So… we just wait?” David asked.

“No, we can’t wait too long to get Marybeth looked at. I say we head into orbit and see if the planet is messing with our scanner again. If Odyssey isn’t there we might be able to figure out which direction they went.”

* * *

Maryhost hadn’t been able to help herself back in the implantation chamber. She wasn’t even able feel David’s hand though her suit. But it didn’t matter. She was still so turned on by what the Master had done to her that she wanted more pleasure at any cost. Her Master acted quickly and had commanded that she must be more inconspicuous. Maryhost had almost whined at the strength of her Master’s directive. Thankfully, she thought no one heard her repeating her mantra ‘Host obeys.’ She was glad that no one had mentioned it on the way back up. She was trying her best to act like the most erotic thing in her life had not just happened. But it was so hard!

Now outside the shuttle, Maryhost was enjoying the feeling of being naked again if only for a short time. She wished that she could keep the Masters’ slime on her forever, but she knew that she needed to blend in with the other humans on board. The Masters must come first. With regret, she wiped the slime off her small, but now growing, breasts and her still aroused nipples. She missed it already. She stopped for a minute after drying her now continuously inflamed pussy. It still felt so good! The Masters were so generous to their Hosts! The thought of the Masters in her womb just waiting to assimilate more Hosts was so incredible! She rubbed her pussy again. She hoped no one was watching, but she wouldn’t have cared if they were. She knew that she would need to not be so aroused by the time she got back to the ship. Her Master helped her by slightly reducing the pleasure she was feeling. The Masters were amazing! She slowly donned her new clothes and, as much as she tried not to, a small wet spot still formed on the front of her new catsuit from her warm pussy juices. She knew would love every second that her Master was inside her and subconsciously her body was reacting to that. She wished that she could stay with all the Masters on the planet forever. But the Hive must spread!

* * *

The men were still working on the scanner a little, but despite their best efforts nothing was coming up.

“Okay, guys I’m decent. Do you have a containment sack for these clothes?” Marybeth called out over the radio.

“Sure, I’ll get one for you.” David replied.

A minute later Marybeth came in looking clean and spotless just like nothing happened. The only sign anything was different was that her hair was still slightly wet with slime inside her new helmet.

“Are you guys ready to head home? I think we’ve got all that we need.” Marybeth smiled as she took her seat.

“We’re ready to leave, but there’s no sign of the Odyssey in orbit. We’re going to fly up anyway and check it just in case it’s scanner and radio interference.” Frank said, still watching her worriedly.

“Let’s go check it out. Dr. Floyd take us up there.” She said, eager to get back to the ship.

Frank was glad to get off the planet. Hmm… That was one the first times he’d ever thought that.

As the shuttle exited the atmosphere a large signal appeared on their scanner. Odyssey was right on time. Their comm chirped to life.

“Glad to see you’re okay.” Captain Wayman said over the radio. “We’ve been trying to hail you for some time.”

“We’re just glad you’re here. We couldn’t see or hear you at all.” David replied.

“We had a bit of a problem on the planet that you’ll want to hear about.” Frank said as the shuttle started its approach.