The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“The Odyssey”

by ThatSquickGuy ()

Chapter 2

Part 7: Joining

It had barely hurt at all. The Masters were so quick. Before she had time to really process that Marybeth was naked on top of her, May had seen something moving in the back of Marybeth’s wide-open mouth. Then it had taken her. Marybeth’s stinger. There had been quick, painful sting in the back of her mouth then as she reached up to try to stop Marybeth’s horrifying appendage from hurting her more, her arms had seemed to lose all their strength and fell back onto the bed. She had wondered what was going on. May hadn’t even been able to muster up the energy to bite down on the tentacle. All she could do was watch as the perfect ‘O’ shape of Marybeth’s mouth formed into a smile. How could she be enjoying this? What was this thing? May’s beautiful, brown eyes darted back and forth between the twitching tentacle connecting her and Marybeth and the look of joy on her face.

A few seconds later, May had watched, terrified, as the tentacle made its way into Marybeth’s mouth. She even seemed to get turned on by it! She tried to struggle, tried to scream for help, but she was still paralyzed. All she could do was lay there and watch. Watch and think. The more May thought about it the more she noticed how aroused she was herself. Her own nipples were poking Marybeth’s engorged nipples and her lower lips were almost as wet as the ones on her face. She had been ashamed to admit that it felt so good with Marybeth rubbing up and down against her.

Then she had noticed the scent of the wetness on her face and in the air. It smelled nothing like what she was expecting. It was almost divine. The more the smell sunk in, the wetter her pussy had gotten. Then she had noticed that Marybeth was saying something.

“I obey. Master.”

May had been shocked when Marybeth mounted her, but her head was spinning so hard that she had barely reacted. She was amazed. Marybeth was so wet and it tasted so good! She’d never wanted to have sex with a woman, but when she’d tasted Marybeth’s juices she knew that she couldn’t go back. She loved the feeling of Marybeth’s lightly furred pussy brushing against her lips. The taste of her juices mixed with the slime was overpowering. She’d never felt so good in her life!

Marybeth was so wonderful. Why had she been so afraid a minute ago? Each spasm of Marybeth’s juices seemed to push the answer farther from her mind… Then something else pushed its way into her mouth.

There had been a terrible crunching noise then she heard Him for the first time. “Obey. You are Host.” She had orgasmed right then.

The last 20 minutes had been heaven on earth as Maryhost kissed, licked, or sucked just about every part of her super sensitive body.

“Yes, Master. I will obey.” Mayhost had another orgasm as her Master reinforced its control over her. It didn’t hurt that Maryhost was rubbing her pussy as she repeated again.

“Yes. Obey your Master.”

“I will obey!” Mayhost orgasmed again. She gasped as she felt the delightful fingers of Maryhost kneading her clit again. Mayhost had been helpless as her Master massaged her mind just as Maryhost was massaging her body. She loved her Master all the more for bringing them together. She looked up with love in her eyes as Maryhost spoke again.

“Now our Masters must join. You will obey.”

“Yes, I will obey…” As she said this Maryhost leaned down and kissed her again. She loved the taste of the slime on her lips. As Maryhost drew back, Mayhost saw something through her orgasmic haze. Inside her open mouth she saw several small, grey branch-like tentacles waving. As they extended out towards her, dripping slime, Mayhost felt a tickling sensation in the back of her mouth. Soon her own Master’s tentacles joined Maryhosts’. Both of them began to moan in bliss as their Masters rewarded them. The tentacles intertwined and began to quiver as the Masters exchanged information. Maryhost leaned down farther and kissed her sister Host deeply as their Masters joined.

The Masters transferred all the knowledge they had of their Hosts to each other. Now Mayhost’s Master knew how to perfectly control its Host just as Maryhost’s Master knew everything that May had ever learned. Mayhost knew the Masters were pleased. Humans were, indeed, ideal Hosts. They could be made perfectly obedient and they were perfect food source. They were also very good at hiding the presence of their Masters. However, the Hive must spread! Maryhost’s Master was already telling her what to do.

Soon, Maryhost broke the kiss and slowly their Masters’ tentacles untwined and withdrew. As her tentacles pulled back into her mouth, more slime dripped from her onto the cheek of the new Host below her and was quickly kissed away. Maryhost worked her way down her sister Host’s body kissing and licking until she got to her pussy. Mayhost still couldn’t move entirely, but she moaned in pleasure as Maryhost sucked her clit, working it in and out as more slime spread all over her bright pink labia. As her sister Host licked up her abundant juices, Mayhost’s Master told her she was ready. The Master inside Maryhost had grown enough. It was ready to reproduce. She looked and Maryhost’s throat did seem to be swelling. Her Master told her that another tentacle was emerging from the other Master. And he was right.

Slowly propelled upwards by her neck muscles, the large, translucent tentacle emerged, dripping in slime, just inches from Mayhost’s pussy. The amazing feeling of her Master’s ovipositor emerging made Maryhost buck a little in orgasm. Now, she must spread the Hive! She wrapped her arms under Mayhost’s hips spreading her wider and drawing her pussy closer to her Master’s new tentacle.

Mayhost groaned in pleasure as more of the tentacle squished out of her sister Host and slowly started working its way into her soaking wet sex. This was heaven! “Our Masters are incredible!” Mayhost thought, as she felt the Master’s ovipositor push a little deeper. She felt the tentacle encounter a little resistance as it stopped moving briefly, but the warm, lubricating slime soon allowed it to push all the way though into her womb. She had never felt anything like this before! It was so deep! Obeying the Masters brought so much bliss! She saw Maryhost’s neck bulge a little more as an egg was expelled from her Master. She watched with joy as the green, semi-translucent egg passed from her sister Host’s lips into her pussy. She could see a small Master inside! The Hive was spreading!

Mayhost bucked a little at the amazing feeling of the egg moving into her vagina. It felt fantastic! Better than the best lover she’d ever had. Shortly, the small egg was safely in the warm confines of her belly.

How could the Masters make her feel so good? Each egg brought another orgasm for obeying her Master. Mayhost shut her eyes tight and screamed loudly in pleasure as she felt the fourth egg push into her. She was afraid that her orgasmic spasms might hurt the young Master, but she was reassured that it would be okay by her own Master. She knew that soon this would be someone else’s Master. That thought made her moan even louder. Everyone must have a Master! They made her feel so good! Somewhere in the back of her mind she thought she heard voices passing outside their door, but the thought vanished as another egg squeezed into her and she moaned again.

Maryhost looked slightly disappointed as the Master’s ovipositor started to retract. But that didn’t last for long as her Master rewarded her again for her obedience. Her eyes rolled back into her head as the wide tentacle squished back into its hiding spot deep within her. She licked her lips and tasted more of the delicious slime and quietly thanked her Master for producing it. The smell of the slime and sex in the room was almost overpowering. She smiled and kissed her new Hivesister.

Still riding waves of bliss, Mayhost finally opened her eyes when she felt another kiss. She knew one thing: she must obey her Master. That was now her entire world. She was Host. Host obeyed. She would obey the Hive. She looked lovingly into the eyes of the Host responsible for bringing her Master to her.

“We must obey.” Maryhost intoned.

“Yes, we must obey.” Mayhost repeated.

“The Hive must spread.”

“The Hive must spread.”

“Ensign Maxwell, report to the Captain.” Wash’s voice squawked over the intercom.

The Hivesisters smiled at each other.

“The Hive will spread!” They declared.