The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

OF WOLVES AND LAMBS

CHAPTER 2: YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW

Nina Svenson skimmed through her newspaper, slowly massaging her temples. Boring as usual. No violence, no political scandals, nothing. She was about to stand up to get herself a coffee, when her eyes suddenly lingered over a short article. Apparently, the youngest daughter of Judge Simmons was accused of indecent exposure at the mall. She furrowed her brow.

She remembered Stephanie Simmons from the yearly charity ball in the city hall. A stunning beauty, outgoing and educated she certainly didn’t seem like the kind of girl to expose herself in public. Or did she? Somehow her memories seemed clouded. Wasn’t Stephanie that flat chested skank that smelled like an unwashed prostitute?

She shook her head. No,definetely not! Where did that absurd thought even come from? She remembered Stephanie and she certainly wasn’t a slut. She felt a familiar tingle in the back of her head. Something was wrong.

Nina had a rare, maybe unique gift. She would browse through the papers, listen to the news in the radio and sometimes she would feel something. She usually described it as a tingle, some unusual sense of....wrongness. More often than not this would lead her to strange events. People with gaps in memory,exhibiting odd behaviour, people acting completely out of character and sometimes even to gruesom murders.

Because of no small help from this talent, she already was a senior editor at her magazine even though she had just turned 29. She knew where to dig out the scandals and her boss loved her for that. She knew, something about this article wasn’t right. Now, why would the daughter of a respected judge behave like that? Nina decided to investigate.

* * *

Later, somewhere in the suburbs...

It had been a stressful day. Richard Hardigan, commissioner of the metropolitan police, yawned sleepily as he pulled his SUV into the driveway of his large suburban home. His job had made him rich beyond anything he had dared to imagine when he startet 30 years ago. Few policemen could say that. But to be honest, few policemen were as corrupt as he was.

He grinned to himself. At first he was sceptical when Judge Simmons had approached him with the offer all those years ago. The money had quickly convinced him though. The deal wasn’t bad. All he had to make sure was that his subordinates didn’t take their job too seriously when collecting evidence concerning some influentious people. In return he gained enough money to affoard a big house, flashy cars and to make sure his daughter had the best education possible.

Still smiling, he jumped out of his car. His trophy wive wasn’t due to arrive for another 30 minutes, so he looked forward to an ice cold beer and a quick look into the latest football recordings before he would be forced to wash the dishes, mow the lawn or perform some other menial task.

Even though his wife could be a pain sometimes, he didn’t feel the need to complain. At 41 she still looked great. His daughter Anne had inherited her mothers good looks and long blonde hair. A good pupil and a successful athlete, she was his pride and joy. He knew she would be at her volleyball practice right now, so the house would be all his.

With a sigh he entered the large front door, kicking of his shoes and dropping his suitcase onto the polished marble floor. He was on his way to the fridge when he heard a strange muffled noise, apparently coming from the living room.

“Hello? Martha? Anne? Anyone at home?”

The only respone was another muffled sound. Curious he walked into the living room – and stopped dead in his tracks. For a moment his mind was unable to comprehend what he saw.

There on the couch sat a young man, perhaps 20 years old, who could best be described as...average, if you didn’t count in his strange grey eyes.

That wasn’t the most shocking thing however, as Anne, Richard’s 18 year old daughter stood in front of the stranger, bend at the waist. Her shapely, jeans covered ass was raised high into the air, pointing towards the door.

The slurping sounds and the the bobbing movements coming from the man’s lap left nothing to imagination: Here was his princess, vigorously performing...oral sex on a stranger. In his own living room! Richard growled. He was just about to storm into the room when the stranger began to speak.

“We need to talk, Commissioner. Please, have a beer.”

Hardigan was dumbfounded. He was angry and confused, yet instead of assaulting the strange man he found himself calmly walking to the table to grab himself a can of beer.

The stranger calmly lifted his daughters head by her hair and whispered into her ear before pressing her down again.

Anne gave a tiny groan while reaching back to fumble with her belt. Richard watched in shock as his daughter began to drop her skin tight jeans and her white cotton panties. Shamelessly she revealed the two firm, milky white globes of her ass, a set of tiny pink lips easily visible between them.

There was no mistake about the fact that his daughter was very aroused. Her lips glistened wet and a large stain was visible in her panties.

“Enjoying the view, my friend?”

Shocked at himself, Richard tore his gaze away from Anne’s rear and stared at the stranger.

“You really should relax a bit. Come on, why don’t you whip out that cock and put it somewhere comfortable.”

Richard didn’t move. He just stood there, staring at the stranger, but in his mind, a battle was raging. He felt the presence of the stranger clearly in the back of his mind, trying to force him forward. He felt his muscles rebelling, desperately trying to do the strangers bidding. He could feel his cock pulsing, filling with blood. He felt ashamed, not sure if it was the strangers doing or the look at his daughters buttocks that caused that reaction.

The tiny moment this thought distracted his mind was enough for his traitorous hands to make their move and free his raging erection. Still, he didn’t move an inch.

“Impressive willpower for human standards. No, really, my respect. But unfortunately futile.”

Richard was still fighting hard. Sweat had formed on his forehead and was now slowly running down his face. Slowly, step by step, he moved forward, approaching his daughters naked rear. His pulsating member was raised in front of his body like a harpoon, making the intent of the stranger all too clear. He grunted with effort as he tried to fight the invisible bonds that seemed to pull him forwards.

A couple of inches left. He tried to fight with all his might, actually succeeding in taking a step back before the assault on his will continued with even more fury. He looked at the stranger. The man seemed completely relaxed, watching Richard while calmly sipping on his beer. Richard closed his eyes. He was going to make it.

Suddenly the tip of his member was engulfed by warm flesh.

Panicking he looked down. The glans of his cock was wedged between his daughters defenseless pussy lips, pausing at the entrance to her wet channel. He felt her hymen strain against his member. Oh, no, he was not going to give the stranger that satisfaction.

“Wow Anne, you really must be as horny as is humanly possible. Perhaps even more so, eh?” the stranger remarked with a cruel smirk.

A bit of spittle escaped her full lips, still wrapped around the strangers cock. A deep, guttural groan escaped her throat. Richard could feel the effect of the man’s words immediately.

The heat radiating from her core seemed to increase. He could see her trying to resist, but after almost half a minute she lost the struggle. Very slowly she began to arch her back, rotating her hips in tiny circles, her body trying to force him through her maidenhead.

The sensation was too distracting. His mind yiedled to the assaulting powers.

Without thinking his hips pressed forward, his spear tearing through the resistance and in seconds Richard found his cock engulfed by velvety wet flesh. The flesh of his own daughter.

“Feels incredible, huh? She has exceptional pussy muscles by the way. It’s like a reflex whenever something enters her pussy she can’t help but milk it.”

Suddenly Richards eyes bulged out. His cock felt unbelievable. Wrapped in Annes wet hot pussy walls, it suddenly was kneaded and massaged from every side. Ripples of soft flesh traveled along the length of his member while he felt his daughters vagina actually suck on his dick.

“Now that we’re settled down, let us talk about terms.”

He could barely hear the strangers voice as his mind was clouded by the incredible sensations he was experiencing.

“You are a bad man Comissioner. It is because of people like you that we exist. But revenge is not what i am here for. Not today.” The stranger slowly stroked Anne’s hair who responded by intensifiying her suckling.

“Things are going to happen in this city. An old rival of mine is closing in on me and i fear a confrontation is...inevitable. I want to make sure that there will be no human intervention whatsoever. And knowing that you will do anything for adequate payment, i want to make a deal with you.” The stranger grinned but his voice was cold and menacing.

“If you help me, i promise you sexual adventures unlike anything you have experienced before. If you fail me, i will return to punish those you love.”

Richard could not hold back any longer. With a grunt he emptied his balls into his daughters former virgin pussy. His orgasm seemed to trigger her own release as a loud moan escaped her lips while the contractions of her pussy intensified. He could feel her body milk him for what seemed to be at least a pint of semen.

After a moment, he felt the invisible chains relax. Ashamed and grunting with exhaustion, he pulled his cock out of its silky prison. Looking down, he saw a big glob of cum running down his daughters legs. Fuming he looked for something to cover his nakedness.

“I don’t know how you do this but you will pay for this!”

“Then we’re not quite finished yet.” The stranger shrugged.

With alarm Richard could feel the invisible chains pulling tight again. With wide open eyes he felt himself align his still hard, pulsating member with his daughters tiny puckered rearhole.

“Go ahead. She is really sensitive down there.” The man grinned. “By the way, if you do cause me any problems your incestuous relationship will come out. You will probably go to prison and your little girl will spend the rest of her live serving your successor.”

Both Richard and his daughter were too distracted to listen, as his cock slowly impaled his daughters virgin anus. After the first inch he felt her resistance weaken significantly, as her young body began to feel the effects of the man’s words. He could feel her sphincter muscles relax while she began to actively push back against his cock.

Just as he felt his hips touch her milky asscheeks, his tool buried in her bowels to the hilt, he heard the front door open. Oh no... His wife was home.

Seconds later he heard a gasp of shock from the door to the living room.

“Richard!? What THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!? I demand...”

“Shupt up and freeze.”

Without thinking, Martha Hardigan did, staring at the stranger open mouthed.

“So Richard, do we have a deal? You can live your life, reaping the benefits of your corruption. Your sex life will greatly improve and all you have to do is NOT causing me any problems. Sounds good?”

“Please, i will help you, but leave out my fam...”

“A simple answer to my question will suffice.” The stranger interrupted him matter of factly.

Richard stared at the stranger in disbelief. “You think you can bribe me by offering me sex with my own daughter?” He glanced at his wife who listened to their conversation with wide open eyes.

“Didn’t you enjoy it?”

“No i did not! I promise to help you but only if you never force me to do this again!”

The man merely shrugged. “The pact is sealed then. I will never force you to have sex with your daughter again, nor make you enjoy it. You however will do whatever i command for the time being.”

Richard breathed out in relief. “Now please, go!”

“Oh, but there is still something you should know, Commissioner”

“And what is that?!” Richard spat, feeling his control return to him. With a yerk he pulled out of his daughters rectum and took a step back, trying to hide his juice covered cock.

“So you haven’t heard yet? Your wife suffers from a rare condition where she is addicted to cum. Your cum. It’s worse than being addicted to heroin!”

“Don’t do this you monster, we have a deal!”

“Wait, let me finish, this is one of my favorites. You haven’t even heard half of it. The addictive compound in your sperm is only released when mixed with pussy juice. Your daughters pussy juice to be exact.”

Anne began mumbling around the strangers dick. “Mrgl thngk n gnll gnck gm gnig?”

Carelessly grabbing her hair, the man pulled her mouth off his dick with an audible pop. “Say again?”

“I don’t care what you do but i will not participate in this. You think i will willingly let my father have sex with me?! To...feed.. my mother nontheless?! You will have to force me.” She tried to look him in the eye defiently, although it wasn’t easy to maintain her dignity with precum smeared all over her angelic face.

“Force you? Where would be the fun in that. However i think you will let him fuck you nontheless. After all you’re constantly horny while at the same time having immense problems to reach orgasm. I guess only the skilled tongue of your mom will be able to ease this suffering”. The man replied while scratched his chin.

Anne looked at him open mouthed. “No, wait...”

“Your mother isn’t a lesbian of course. Somehow i doubt she will help you unless there is..well... something in it for her.” The man cuckled about his own pun. “Oh and you can move. Both of you.” he indicated to the two woman.

There was a moment of silence. “Ohhhh gawwwwd!” With a groan, Anne Hardigan sank to her knees, a hand rapidly flying to her now well used genitals. Her sex was in flames. Never before in her life had she felt this horny, nor thought it possible to feel such an intense need. She knew that these feelings were artificial, but that didn’t help at all. She needed to cum! She felt like starving while being mere inches away from a hot meal, yet unable to reach it. Burning with shame that she couldn’t resist masturbating. Even though her parents were present, she redoubled her efforts, furiously rubbing her clit while one finger of her left hand dissappeared deep into her recently stretched hind passage.

Her mother however, was still frozen. Her eyes were rapidly darting back and forth between her husbands dick, still coated with the juices of his recent actions, and her daughters slimy gash. After a few moments, her gaze settled.

With a sob of defeat, but iron determination in her eyes she rushed towards her only daughter. Within seconds Martha Hardigans beautiful face was buried to the hilt between her daughters asscheeks, desperately trying to push her needy tongue into the girls freshly deflowered cuntal passage. Her efforts were rewarded with a loud groan, as Annes body was flooded with formerly unknown levels of pleasure.

Richard could only watch in shock.

“You see Richard, i am a man of my word. No one is forcing you to do anything you don’t want. However i fear girls will put you under pressure soon enough. They’ll need their fix at least twice a day.”

“I will fight you!”

“No you won’t. You can’t. We have a contract, remember? Enjoy your life, buddy.”

With that he vanished.