The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

OF WOLVES AND LAMBS

Chapter 3

Somewhere in the city..

Nina Svenson sat in a small diner, quietly talking to her assistant Tania. Tania was a short skinny girl with cropped blonde hair which gave her an almost boyish appearance.Her cute, freckled face on the other hand was very feminine and beautiful. Big blue eyes, high cheekbones and a pale complexion gave away her ukranian heritage and would surely have attracted many boys if it weren’t for her almost painful shyness.

Tania was still in highschool, but Nina had immediately spotted the girls talent when she read one of her articles in the local school magazine. At the time, she had immediately offered the girl an internship. Nina had to admit, that the insecure girl always reminded her of herself when she was ten years younger. Back then she had decided to take her under her wing and now, after almost a year the girl felt already like a little sister to her.

As usual, Tania absorbed her every word.

“I don’t know what exactly happened but we will find out soon enough. I will try and talk to judge Meyers daughter to hear her perspective. Fortunately i know the place where it all happened. There is a hidden surveillance camera that may give us a greater insight on things.” Nina grinned conspiratively at her intern. “And as chance would have it i know a way to get the tapes.”

Tania looked at her with wide eyes. The girl was easy to impress. She still had a lot to learn. “But how? We can’t just hack into city’s network, can we?” Nina was still grinning. “We don’t have to. Mayor Robertson is a personal friend of mine. All we have to do is ask her. That will be your job. Can you handle that?” “No problem!” The girl tried to sound confident, but it was clear that the prospect of a meeting with the mayor was making her nervous. “Then let’s go!”

* * *

Meanwhile in the city hall..

Samantha Robertson was reclining in her expensive leather armchair while skipping through some files. At 36 she was the youngest mayor the city has ever had, and the first woman to hold the office. She looked out the window. It was a sunny evening. With a sigh she pressed the button on her intercom.

“Karen, you can go home if you like. I think i will leave the office early and work through these files at home.”

“Yes..um...mam?” Her secretary sounded strangely confused.

“What is it Karen?”

“I fear another urgent appointment that has come up. Two gentlemen, i umm...cannot say what it is about.”

Samantha frowned. It wasn’t like her secretary to be this confused. Probably someone important. She shook her head. “Send them in.”

After a minute there was a loud knock on her door.

“Yes?”

The door opened. Samanthas mouth fell open. She instantly recognized the man that walked casually into her office. The bloated face, the long greasy black hair and the yellow teeth that were currently displayed in a wide grin were unique. Still grinning, the man turned towards her, revealing his big man boobs and a fat beer belly.

“Hello, Ms Roberts...”

Seymour Simmons. She loathed that scheming weasel with all her heart, even though she should probably thank him. After all it were his shady deadlings involving an illegal waste disposal site that cost her precedessor his office and enabled her to take his place.

Well, to tell the truth it hadn’t actually been their fault, but she had made sure to make it look that way. An opportunity like that came only once in a politicians lifetime and she had used it with ice cold determination.

“Simmons...i heard you had left the country to avoid persecution.” She stated dryly.

“It is nice to see you too, Mayor Roberts” he replied, still grinning like a chesire cat.

Samantha groaned annoyed. Her files still needed signing and she had no desire to endure this man’s presence longer than absolutely neccessary.

“What do you want Simmons. And make it quick please.”

Her sharp tone didn’t seem to bother him. “Oh, me and my fried hier have an interesting proposal to make..”

It was then Samantha noticed the other man that had entered the office. She found him hard to describe as everything about him just seemed so...average. Well, not everything. There was something about his eyes. They were grey and piercing. She immediately decided that she didn’t like him.

“And what kind of proposal would that be Simmons?” She was already back to skimming through her papers. To her surprise, is was the stranger who answered her question.

“I can see that you are a busy woman, Mayor Roberts. Fortunately i know a way to ease that burden. You see, Mr. Simmons here has offered to work as your personal assistant. He would be willing to run your office and make all the important decisions, while you could focus more on the representative part.”

Samantha snorted. “In that case i propose that YOU take your slimy friend her and leave. Immediately.” She looked the strange man directly into the eyes, staring him down. A moment passed. She was about to raise her voice when the man merely shrugged.

“I knew you were going to say that. That’s why i already made a pact with Mr. Simmons here.”

“Go ahead” the stranger indicated to the fat man, “she is all yours.”

Samantha looked at them quizzically. Were they clinically insane?

Seymour Simmons rubbed his fat hands. “It would be easier if she were naked.”

“Go ahead and order her.”

“Ok BITCH,” a grinning Simmon shouted “let’s see these titties of yours! Stand in front of your desk and strip!”

Samantha had heard enough. She pressed the button on her intercom. And took her finger away again. Looking down at her own body in disbelief she stood up and began to walk around her massive mahagoni desk.

“You see” the stranger explained “my fried Seymour here made an interesting offer. He promised to act as my surrogate in the city hall, to follow my every order. He swore to use all his power to aid me in achieving my goals in this city. And instead of incredible wealth of power, he wanted only one little thing for his eternal loyalty. You.”

Samantha couldn’t believe what she was hearing. She tried to run, but her traitorous body refused to cooperate, calmly stepping out of her expensive grey designer pantsuit. She shivered as her hands reached behind her to fumble with her black lace bra.

“As you have already noticed, your body will follow Seymour’s every order. You will however still play the role of the tough mayor for the general public. The original plan was to turn Seymour into the mayor and you into his little nymphomaniac secretary but you just had to much media appearance all over the country. It is one thing to change a city but a country is a bit too...well...time consuming. ”

Desperately trying to resist, Samantha felt herself step out of her sheer panties, before standing up again, displaying her dirty blonde curls to the two grinning men.

“These tits are even smaller than i feared. You look just like the little girl you are. “ Simmons gloated. “Turn around for me, slowly.”

Helpless, she obeyed.

“You call yourself a woman? That ass looks like it belongs to a little boy!” Roughly he grabbed her left breast while running a fat finger along her labia from behind. “Dry like a desert. Ifrit, can you make it so being humiliated makes her horny?”

The stranger merely nodded. Samantha instantly noticed the chances. Her tiny nipples began to harden into little nubs, while she felt her pussy rapidly moisten. She closed her eyes, whishing the ground would open up and swallow her.

“Bend over that desk of yours and spread your asscheeks, slut!”

Her body obeyed instantly. “Oh and Ifrit, make her pubic hair dissapperar for me, ok? So it never grows back again.”

“Done.”

Samantha only felt a slight tickle on her privates but she could imagine what had happened. This kind of power did not exist! How did he do this?

“Nice little butthole. I can assure you it won’t stay that tight for long. Ok cunt, stand back up. Time to work on those titties.”

“Ifrit, don’t you think they are a bit tiny? My ex-wife had real tits, i whish this cunt hat tits like that.”

The stranger didn’t react, but again Samantha felt his powers at work. It started as a small tingle in her nipples. For a second nothing seemed to happen. She took a deep breath in suprise when she saw it. Her nipples were growing. In seconds they were as thick as her thumbs and more than an inch long.

The rest of her breasts followes soon. They began to bulge further and further while her aureolas grew almost to the size of a saucer. They grew and grew, soon approaching the size of watermelons. It wasn’t long before her tits began to succumb to the power of gravity, starting to sag and hang as ugly purple veins began to appear. Her firm breasts that once sat high and proud on her chest had become huge udders that hang down almost to her navel.

Unable to speak, she mouthed a silent “Oh my god!” Against her will she noticed another chance. The entire situation, her on display for these vile fiends, her tits bloated as if she were a milk cow was just so...arousing! She gritted her teeth. ‘Fight it girl’ she told herself, ‘these feelings are not yours!’. Unfortunately, the felt very real indeed.

“Yeah, maybe they weren’t as good as i remembered but you are gonna keep them anyway darling.”, a grinning Simmons replied while studying her new form. “Something is missing though...” Chuckling he whispered to the other man, who had made himself comfortable in her armchair.

A second later Samantha felt a sharp sting while something was tugging hart at her nipples. Out of thin air two large cast-iron nipple ring had appeared, pulling on her violated nipples.

“We’re not finished yet darling” Simmons grinned. He clapped his hands. A sharp pain in her hairless privates caught Sam off guard., causing her to look down. Each labia was pierced by three big leaden rings, which pulled her formerly small pussy lips to freakish proportions.

“Not that pretty anymore are we your Highness?” Simmons smile cruely while grabbing a whiteboard and a marker from a corner of the room. “Time for us to set down some rules.”

Samantha closed her eyes. The humiliating situation had heron the brink of an orgasm. She was not going to give them that satisfaction. Even though cumming in front of them would be incredibly hot and...’NO! FIGHT IT!’.

“Read them carefully, slut!”

With that he began to write.

  1. You will only wear skirts with, no panties underneath them.
  2. You will masturbate whenever you think nobody’s watching, BUT...
  3. You may not cum. You will always stop when you are on the brink of orgasm.
  4. Whenever we are alone at your home or in your office you will immediately strip naked.

“I will take care of your appointments from now on.. If it is unavoidable that you attend a meeting you have to dress properly of course. On your hands and knees fuckslut.”

Again she obeyed, powerless to resist the commands of the disgusting creep and equally powerless to fight the flames of her arousal that obeying him instantly fanned.

Grinning, Simmons walked around her. Her eyes almost bulged out when she felt something probe at her privates. Her pussy was dripping from the humiliation and so she soon felt her lower lips part as a huge vibrator was forced deep into her tunnel, stretching her to her limit.

She was no virgin by any means but there had been very few men in her life. As a result of this fact and her generally small frame her pussy was very tight, a fact that had pleased her boyfriends tremendously. But whatever entered her now was HUGE! She doubted she would ever be able to feel a normal penis again after this ordeal.

Just when she thought that it couldn’t get any worse she felt something press against her asshole. Oh god not, he couldn’t...

A minute later both her holes were stretched painfully by vibrators each as thick as her forearm. She felt Simmons reach down and immediately both came to life. Already horny beyond belief, she immediatley felt their effects on her body. They began to rotate, grinding against the soft wall of tissue that seperated her pussy and asshole. The vibrations were strong enough that heavy rings piercing her lower lips began to tinkle quietly and still not strong enough to make her cum, leaving her to boil in her own arousal.

“As i said, if it is unavoidable that you attend a meeting you will wear these two friend here firmly up your holes. These official meetings will be one of the rare occassions when you are allowed to cum. I won’t force you but i think the humiliating situation will have you burning with need.” He chuckled.

“In these moments you may secretly hump the huge two plastic lovers buried in your fuckholes to orgasm. You will have to cum discreetly of course, lest your reputation suffers.”

Samantha could only listen in sheer terror. She had always been a screamer. To cum without anyone noticing was going to be impossible. She could already imagine all the disgusted faces, watching her, screaming, moaning, grinding her hips against the toys while grabbing her tits hard... ‘NOOO!!’ She wailed internally. She had to fight these disgusting slutty feelings. ‘They are not your own! You are not like that!’

“Will that be it?” The stranger had risen from his chair.

Simmons seemed to think. Then he clapped his hands like an excited schoolboy on christmas. “One more thing? Make her super flexible for me ok? Also elongate her tongue. I want her to be able to clean out her own pussy and asshole after i have fucked her.” He smirked sadistically. “For entertainment purposes.”

Sam could feel her ligaments change and rearrange themselves. She fought hard not to think about that last change. She knew, an orgasm would be inevitable if she did.

The other man merely nodded. “I will have a litte talk with the secretary”. He left, the door closing behind him, leaving a terryfied Samantha alone with this disgusting creep. The commands he had written down had already taken full effect. While listening to Simmons perverted orders she had begun masturbating against her will, and small wet noises were visible in the room while her ringed privated clattered rhytmically. Her old rival just watched with a sneer.

“I really love how your gazongas whobble when you do that, babe.”

Samantha felt her cheeks go red. The humiliation of the last statement was too much. A huge orgasm was seconds away. She rubbed her clit furiously – and jerked her hand away. NO! She needed that orgasm. Her hips bucked, trying to fuck back against the two hugh vibrators. Her anus contracted while her merciless hands remained still at her side, denying her the most powerful orgasm of her life.

“You will never become used to this, sugar. Now bend over that desk.”

Samantha obeyed, her whole body shivering.

“Time to teach you a lesson.”

With that, Simmons grabbed the toys and unceremoniously pulled them out of her with a wet sucking noise. “You are already gaping open slut. I wonder how stretched you will be in a year.”

Without warning he thrust his hips forward, forcing his short thick cock all the way up her dilated sphincter. Samantha groaded. It burned like hell. And it was hot. Here she was, bend over like a slut while her worst rival fucked her up her ass. She felt herself grind back against him before mustering enough willpower to stop herself.

He began hammering her with all his might while he spanked her asscheeks until they were beet red. Unfortunately it didn’t take him long to fill her anus with his spunk. ‘No, not unfortunately!!’ Damn it, she actually felt dissappointed that he was finished. The knowledge that the feeling wasn’t real didn’t help one bit.

With a grunt he pulled out. She could feel a small trail of sperm leave her violated asshole, running down her crack towards her pussy. Naturally, the humiliating situation had her on the brink of orgasm again.

“Clean me, slut.”

Unable to resist the command, she turned around and knelt down. His crotch was half hidden unter his enormous beer belly and his dense pubic hair was caked with dried cum. Disgusted she began to suck on his slimy cock, meanwhile fingering herself, staying on the brink of orgasm. He used her nipple rings to pull her to him, forcing his cock deep into her throat. When she was finally finished she looked down at the ground, trying not to stare at her abnormaly large chest.

“You’re not finished yet. Look, there is still some grime under my foreskin.” Her body reacted immediately and she felt a gush of wetness in her privates.

She had just begun to resume her cleaning, swirling her soft tongue around his smelly glans, when the stranger entered the room again.

“Seymour, it seems we have a visitor. Why don’t you put your toy away for a moment.”

“Sure thing” Simmons grinned. “Cunt, climb into that closet. You will lay down onto your back, flop those cow udders to the side, bend your legs backwards and eat your own cunt.This time i give you permission to cum.”

Humiliated, Samantha approached the closet, when Simmons suddenly paused at the door and turned back to her.

“Oh, you know what slut? Every time you cum eating your own pussy you will loose control of your bladder. I fear will have to choose between your body’s needs and your dignity. Enjoy yourself.”

The statement merely produced a new, intense surge of heat.

* * *

A few minutes later...

Curiously Tania walked into the large office. She was suprised when a fat man greeted her instead of the Mayor Roberts.

“Hello young lady! My name is Mr. Simmons, i am the personal assistant to Mayor Roberts. What can i do for you?”

Tania was about to speak when she heard something resembling a low moan, followed by a splattering noise from a nearby cupboard.

The fat man seemed to chuckle. “Come let us talk in my study. There is a problem with vermin in this building but someone is searching every cavity at this very moment.”

With a broad grin, the man led her away.