The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: This is my third story for the MC archive. As always, I’d appreciate any feedback you all have. Email me at . Hope you enjoy the story!

Off the Leash

Once it becomes a question of self, it’s no longer a question of survival. That’s what I found, at least. Almost all of them spend their last few truly waking moments surrendering to the chemicals and purring like a bunch of damned kittens. Not me. Always hated kittens.

The Doc says immunity is a roll of the dice. The Doc can shove it. Immunity is strength of will, a refusal of that fucking hunger in the back of your mind, a finger in the face of that god awful plague. Immunity is a choice, one that most of those simpering cowards are too afraid to reach for.

I rose above it all, because I am strong, and they are weak. Sure, it was slippery for a while. They almost had me. I felt happy for the first time in twenty-odd years. The chemicals really do a number on you. And when the virus gets in, your mind goes all loopy and you feel like you’re going home. You feel like you’re at peace.

But that’s where I got stuck. It ain’t peace, plain and simple. And I asked myself, ‘Who am I?’. I’m Jack, and I’m sure as hell not some brainless fucking animal dry-humping legs outside the compound. I’m no slave to the virus. But that don’t mean I’m not hungry in my own way.

Jesse sat at the edge of the observation booth, feeling disheartened and slipping steadily towards despair. Her eyes stared off in the distance, out towards the dimming horizon, as she absent-mindedly twirled one of her auburn locks between her fingers. It seemed hopeless, with no real progress on a vaccine in over a year.

Her revelry was broken by a particularly large thud. She turned her head to the display right outside the glass. Two of the infected groped at the glass, fogging the windows and staring longingly at the doctor inside. Female, male, both in their late teens. Their slow progression along the outside of the glass brought them closer and closer. Gyrating, grinding, sliding, until eventually they touched.

It always startled her, how fast they reacted. It seemed their skin had barely brushed before the male was on top of the female, grabbing and pushing, moaning and entering, thrusting. The female met in kind and Jesse turned her head away from the act of savage copulation. They might have looked like normal people, if not for the deadness of their eyes or the animalistic way they mated. Haunting.

She figured that must be what bothered her. As a woman of science, she prided herself in the detached and analytical processes of higher thought. She was capable of transcending a world of flesh and bone, trading it in for one of intellect and ideas. Seeing these…people… leave behind what defined their humanity was disgusting. They were no longer intelligent. They were animals, and it was wrong. Cough.

Jesse noticed him standing in the doorway, a man half a foot taller than her with shaggy brunette hair and a scruffy beard. He waited with a crooked grin on his face.

“Good evening, Jack.” Jesse said, in what she hoped was a cordial fashion.

“Evening, Doc,” Jack said, slipping from the doorway and joining her on the observation deck. “Mighty fine view tonight.” He grinned, nodding his head at the pair of infected mating outside.

Jesse cringed, but laughed anyway. Jack always did have a strange sense of humor, and since he was an integral part of the research team she did her best to maintain a professional friendship with him. After all, he was one of the only three naturally immune people in the whole Sanctuary.

“Charming as always, Jack. What do you say we go to my lab and go over your numbers?” Jesse began, motioning towards the door.

“Sure thing, Doc.”

The laboratory they had erected inside the Sanctuary was utilitarian at best. Polished metal, everywhere, and no wasted space. Jesse enjoyed her time spent here, developing new strains of high yield crop to grow in the green house and working endlessly on a vaccine for the virus. Jesse had Jack sit on the surface of a smooth metal operating table while she drew his blood.

“Ya know, Doc, we never did get around to dinner.” He said casually, rolling up his sleeve.

“That would be unprofessional,” Jesse said, purposely missing the vein on the inside of his arm more than once. The message was clear.

Jack sat in silence, thwarted and pouting, as Jesse ran the blood through a centrifuge. Examination under the scopes yielded no surprises. She sighed and added the batch of blood to the database.

“As usual,” she said, scratching away at her notepad. “The count is about the same. Healthy immune system. The virus is still dormant, with no sign of advanced cell division. How is your sexual drive?”

Jack hopped off the table and clapped his hands together. “Why not find out for yourself?” He offered, laughing at the old joke.

“As always, I’m afraid I have to decline.” Jesse smiled, brushing a lock of hair from her face. “That’s all I have for you tonight, care to escort me to the mess hall?” She turned on her heel, ready to leave, when Jack slipped around her and closed the door. She heard the lock click into place, and he turned to face her, his eyes suddenly serious.

“Doc, I’ve gotta tell you something.”

“Yes?” She asked, sensing the change in Jack’s usually joking demeanor.

“Sit down, please.” He motioned with his hand toward a stool.

Jesse sat and crossed her legs, looking expectantly up at Jack. He paced back and forth for a moment, obviously anxious. He exhaled explosively and stopped pacing.

“Doc, the virus isn’t dormant.”

Jesse shook her head. They’d had this conversation before, and she wasn’t particularly excited for another round. “Jack, we’ve been over this,” she began, in what she hoped was a patient tone. “Your numbers are steady, and the virus isn’t replicating. You’re immune.”

“Doc, I’m not immune. I’ve just got the thing under control, like a dog on a leash, ya know? The virus isn’t in control of me, I’m in control of it.” He crossed his arms for emphasis.

It really pisses me off sometimes. The Doc can’t seem to grasp the idea. With this virus, it’s never a question of immunity or vulnerability. It’s a battle of wills. I’m constantly at odds with the little bastards. They’re clawing at me all the time, wanting to get out. Wanting…flesh.

Sometimes I feel like letting go. Those infected freaks outside the Sanctuary seem happy enough. Fucking like rats all day long, not a care in the world. But I always end up back where I started. I’m too good for that. People like me with that particular amount of self-restraint, we don’t go easily. So what is it that saved me from letting go in the end? Pride, damn it.

All the rest of them, those mindless fuckers outside the gates, they don’t have any pride. I catch myself looking down on them. It’s there affliction. They’re weak. They can’t help it. Seriously, surrendering to a bunch of damned little bugs? Just because you don’t see ‘em don’t mean they aren’t there to squash. Or train.

But I’m still hungry, and the Doc’s thighs are screaming at me. Just a taste? I don’t know if it’s my hunger, or maybe the creepy-crawlies are having their way with me this time.

“Jack,” she sighed, “That’s just not possible. You can’t control something you can’t even see. Your body has a natural immunity, and psychologically you’ve created a scenario to explain away your condition. You’re not in control, you’re just lucky.”

He became angry suddenly. He slammed a fist down against the table and got close to her face. She shied away from him, involuntarily, before correcting her momentary lapse in posture. She drew herself up to her feet and stood with her face inches away from his.

“Why can’t you understand!?” He roared. “I’m in control!”

“That’s scientifically impossible!” She countered, raising her own voice. “There’s no evidence to suggest your immunity is anything more than just that. It’s a virus, Jack! There’s no way to verify your insane conclusion, and no proof of your claim. There’s no proof at all!”

He fell back into calmness then, stepping back from her. Her chest heaved from the exertion of the argument. Her face was flushed with heat. Her hands shook. Jack, though, had never looked calmer. He simply smiled at her.

“You want proof?”

I really can’t stand the Doc. She’s gorgeous, she’s smart, she’s everything I could ever want in a woman. But she’s so damn stubborn, thinking she’s always right and that I’ve gotta be wrong because I don’t have the proof. I haven’t shown her the proof out of a courtesy to her. If she knew I was right she’d be scared.

But it’s a horrible thing, being right and alone. So enough is enough, I decide. Time to open her eyes to what I’ve been saying this entire time. We shouted at each other for a while, in each other’s faces. Then she left the door open for me. I backed off and basked in the anticipation of my delivery.

“You want proof?”

Might have been a bit too dramatic, or a bit cliché. Who cares, anyways? With that I open the floodgate, and I can feel the little beasties waking up inside of me, responding to my will. I am in control, and they know it.

The virus is highly communicable, and proximity is enough to contract it. As I let the virus seep from me it’s like my senses are extending. My body is still there, but now I am around me, inside me.

It feels great. My mouth is watering, looking at her there in the florescent lighting. Is this what those weaklings outside the gate feel like? Do they want it as bad as I do right now? Questions, questions, questions. Answers: the little beasties screaming YES!

She stands there, fuming and glaring at me, huffing and puffing. Then it hits her, and her shoulders start to fall. Her brow looses those awful wrinkles and her eyes meet mine. She trembles, scared or excited; I don’t know. She opens her mouth in protest and squeaks a few times, her words failing her for the first time I can remember.

Then she stands there, the last vestiges of resistance leaving her. She looks completely serene, almost too relaxed to stand up. Her eyelids slide slowly down and her mouth hangs open. I take a moment to appreciate the view.

The beasties are inside her now, working their magic. The pleasure center of her brain is lighting up like a Christmas tree. And I can feel her. Body, mind, will, it’s all there in the infinite matrices of cellular connections and firing synapses. The beasties turn toward me, seeking, asking, imploring for direction in a series of bio-electric relays. ‘Do your work’ I tell them.

Her eyes snap open.

Jesse felt something strange wash over her. Did she want proof? What proof could there possibly be. And what was this warm feeling she felt? Why was she so damned happy?

It hit her then. Jack had been right. The virus wasn’t dormant, and he’d somehow managed to release it in her lab. She tried to run, but knew it was too late. Her body refused to respond to her mind. She tried to open her mouth to scream, to yell for help, for anything, but all that came out was a few pathetic squeaks.

And after that, even her terror began to ebb, to be replaced by a foolish content that settled over her mind like a fog. Surrender wasn’t so bad. She felt her eyes droop, her protests forgotten. The last thing she saw was Jack, grinning throughout it all. Shouldn’t she be angry with him? No.

She embraced the feeling wholly now, her conscious mind slipping away from her. What did she want now? Jack. She wanted Jack. She’d have him. She opened her eyes.

I am, admittedly, startled. Her eyelids flash open, and in place of the usual cool analytical stare is panic and fervor. The little buggers are shutting down the parts of her brain that they don’t need. I can feel it happening, a strange sensation I’d equate to watching the person in the mirror having an experience you haven’t had yourself. She moans in ecstasy and lunges at me, forgetting herself entirely and surrendering to the lust the virus gave her.

She hits me in a full tackle, knocking me onto the floor. My head is killing me, but I don’t care. This is what I’ve been hungry for. Domination, finally releasing my power over the thing. It’s what they’ve been hungry for: a will to control. She’s hungry, too, for something else. Far be it from me to deny her.

Jesse was gone. There was only lust now. She brought Jack to the floor bodily, moaning and purring, grinding her body against his. His arms were in the way, and as he reached up to touch her she knocked his hands away. Clothes were equally inconvenient. She ripped at the fabric of his shirt, shredding it in seconds.

He laughed mightily at her eagerness, but she did not hear. She had one goal. She ripped the belt from his pants and threw it away. She tugged at his jeans, snapping buttons with the strength of her effort. Her hands groped longingly between his legs before finally finding purchase.

He gasped as she began to pump her arm. So rugged, so sudden, it had taken him by surprise. All the while Jesse ran her mouth over his bare chest, licking and nibbling at him, bringing him to a full state of arousal. She was an animal.

He tore away her lab jacket and ripped at the Velcro seam of her jumpsuit. Beneath it she wore only a bra and panties. Her breasts bounced with every movement. Jack reached behind her, undoing the clasp and releasing her chest from its confinement.

Jesse spared a moment to snag a thumb on the seam of her panties, ripping them easily off. Completely nude now, nothing separated them. Jack made an effort to sit up, to perhaps take their courtship into a less uncomfortable position. Jesse brought her hands to his chest and shoved him back down, bringing herself to rest on top of him.

Resigned to his position, Jack rested his hands on her hips and brought her weight down onto him. She grunted in exertion, taking all of Jack’s erection into her at once. Up and down she rode him, shrieking and moaning without restraint. Each stroke was met with a grunt, and her chest heaved, her breasts bouncing with each shock of Jack’s thrust.

He took his hands from her hips and brought them to her chest, firmly grabbing hold of her. She threw her head back and moaned loudly as he began to knead her breasts between his palms. He kept pumping.

Jack gave her a few extra treats. He altered her sensitivity, giving each stimulus direct access to the pleasure center of her brain. Pain or pleasure, it didn’t matter. All she felt was ecstasy now. He pinched her nipples between thumb and forefinger, and eliciting a howl as her first orgasm crashed over her.

Taking advantage of her temporary vulnerability, Jack seized the upper hand. He pushed her off and flipped her onto her stomach. She roared in rage, angry with the interruption of her pleasure. Jack held her arms behind her back, kneeling on her legs and holding her in a prone position. Her teeth gnashed and she writhed against him.

Even with her primal strength, she was no match for the clear mechanical advantage Jack held. He did not intend on stopping, however. Still restraining her, he lined up from behind met her struggles with a massive thrust. She howled as he entered her anus, shaking with rage and pleasure.

Still holding her arms to stop her struggle, Jack began pumping in and out of her slowly, allowing her little time to adjust to his girth. With no way to support herself, Jesse slowly leaned forward until her face was pressed against the ground. Helpless against her stronger counterpart, she resigned herself to the submissive position.

Jack felt the struggle slowly leave her arms as she became accustomed to his newest advance. He knelt over her, pushing her still further into the ground until her chest touched, her nipples sliding along the polished floor. She grunted, again and again, as she reached another orgasm.

Jack released her arms, and instead of struggling against his dominance her hands flew to pleasure herself. One reached between her legs to find her wet sex, while the other kneaded a breast and tweaked a nipple.

So it went for a while, Jack pounding her from behind while she slid two fingers in and out of her snatch. His speed doubled, and Jesse’s body responded by clenching her muscles tighter. Climax was immanent.

When Jack finally came, he brought himself forward with one massive thrust, sending one last orgasm crashing through Jesse’s body. He pulled out, spent, tired, and happy. He fell onto his back.

Jesse, however, wasn’t satisfied. Her eyes looked distant, and she moaned loudly, positioning herself once more over Jack. She impaled herself on him, bouncing up and down, indifferent to the lack of enthusiasm on his part.

Sure, it probably wasn’t the best decision. But as she hops on top of me after more than one orgasm, eager for more, I have a hard time regretting it. Good things have to end though. I watch her ride me for a minute more. Wet, sticky, stupid. Nothing like the Doc that I knew. Good things don’t last.

It was excessive, and it was impulsive. The Doc didn’t deserve this. It wasn’t her fault she was weak enough to be taken. It was simply her affliction. After feeling the thrill of letting them run wild, though, I can’t say I blame her.

Time to pull out. The beasties don’t want to leave, but I make them. It’s a violent process. She shakes and moans from the withdrawal, but it’s for her own good. Her eyes close. Then they open.

Jesse felt some thought returning back to her. Some semblance of the intelligence she had willingly abandoned some hours ago. Then awareness of the situation. She was straddling Jack, on top of his body, still full of his manhood and sore in more holes than one. She withdrew from him quickly, quivering at the chill of pleasure the movement gave her.

Then came her memory. All of it. How he did it, how she hated him for it, and how damn good it had felt. He had been right this entire time. And she had been wrong. He was dangerous.

She wrapped her lab coat around herself and curled into a ball, turning her back on Jack. He merely sat there, unashamed and naked. Smug. She hated him, but she had to know something.

“How did you do it?” She whispered.

“I told you, Doc. I control it. If the virus controls you, and I control the virus, then you’re mine.” His voice was even, unapologetic.

“And you can do this to anyone?” She asked.

“I reckon I can.”

Jesse was more than frightened. She was terrified at the prospect of somebody like Jack even existing. This man, this demon, was intelligent. He had known what he was doing. He had known, yet he had done it anyway. He’d taken something that wasn’t his. He was a thief.

Worst of all, he had pushed her to become, if only temporarily, that which she hated most. Minutes before she had been empty. Nothing more than a shell of her former self, a body with no will, a brain with no spark. Her mind had left her, and what she resorted to was humping and moaning like some barnyard animal. She broke down and sobbed, tears soaking her face and running down onto her lab coat. She felt his hand resting on her shoulder.

“Uh, sorry Doc. But now you have your proof.”

Jesse reached a hand up and rested it on his.

I felt bad for it all. Free will is there for a reason, you know. But I was hungry, and a man’s gotta eat. I just wish it hadn’t been so hard on the Doc. She starts crying and that really gets to me.

“Uh, sorry Doc. But now you have your proof.”

I mean it as a reassurance and a reason for the thing that I did. I want to apologize but I’ve never been good at that. I’m not the type. I rest a hand on her shoulder, trying my best to help her. She brings her hand up and rests it on mine. Maybe she’ll be okay.

Jesse let her hand slide up Jack’s until she found his wrist. She grabbed it quickly, using her shoulder as a fulcrum and pulled as hard as she could. She felt Jack’s weight shift over her shoulder and heard a dull crunch as his head slammed hard against the ground. He yelped in pain and fell into unconsciousness.

She stood and dried the tears from her face. She walked across the lab and found a small push trolley. Moving Jack’s body from the floor to the platform was no small task, and she was forced to kick his limp form more than once to negotiate the move.

She made her way into the hall, and from there towards the nearest airlock.

Jesse found herself once more sitting in the observation booth. She rested on the edge of the bench, carefully avoiding too much pressure on her tender bottom. But today she didn’t feel too horrible. She felt…vindicated.

A thud at the glass caught her attention. Infected, of course. Four female, one male. They all groped at the glass, looking longingly in at the doctor. The male yelled loudly at the glass, his eyes full of intention. Jesse merely met his gaze and brought a cupped hand to her ear. I can’t hear you.

The females came closer to the male. They brushed against him, and then they were on him, all eagerly pressing against him. They brought him down to the dirty ground by sheer force of numbers. He howled in disgust as they held his arms and legs, bringing an end to his struggle.

Jesse watched as the male gained a reluctant erection. One female mounted him, grunting with primal instinct as she pumped up and down. By the looks of things, the three Infected females had found themselves a toy. Animals don’t easily tire of toys.

Jesse grinned. Goodbye, Jack.