The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Offer

Note: The following story contains explicit sexual material. If stories about sex, and particularly robots and sex, do not appeal to you, please don’t read any further. This story should not be read by anyone under eighteen years of age. (You know who you are.)

PART 2

The Opportunity

I began to realize I was waking up. I felt a sense of fatigue, and one hell of a headache. I tried to orient myself. I was lying on a hard surface, which certainly wasn’t my bed. What was the last thing I remembered? Oh,yeah. I was in the mall, I was trying on clothes..... The rest of it suddenly came back to me- the suit, Kim, not having control of my body. It must have been a dream. It was too strange not to be.

I opened my eyes, and found myself staring at an unfamiliar ceiling of steel crossbeams. I raised myself up onto my elbows and looked around. I was still in the dressing room! Then it wasn’t a dream. But how could that have.... My thoughts trailed off as I noticed the silver body lying on the floor across the room from me. It was Kim, and it looked like she was sleeping. She was still wearing the silver bathing suit. I looked down at myself. I was lying on the floor, still wearing my suit as well.

I got up off the floor. I must have been lying there for a while, since my muscles were painfully stiff. As I stood there I realized that there was no sound coming from anywhere. I looked at the door. It was still closed.

I was starting to think about what to do next when I heard a faint rustling on the floor behind me. I turned and saw that Kim was now awake, and had raised herself up on her elbows. She was rubbing her forehead and looking slowly around the room. She finally saw me standing there looking at her. She stared back, and then slowly got to her feet, not taking her eyes of me. I could tell by the way she winced as she stood that she was in no better shape than I was. She still looked stunning in the skin tight silver.

We stood there awkwardly for a moment looking at each other. I had no idea what to say. This wasn’t exactly a run-of-the-mill social situation. I realized I had to say something.

“How do you feel?”

She looked at me for a moment, then reached over and started rubbing the back of her neck. I could hear the silver fabric crinkling in the near total silence. Her eyes searched the room.

“I’m a little sore. How about you?”

“About the same. I could use a couple aspirin.”

She grimaced and nodded. “Yeah. That would help.”

She was looking at me, and I could see her eyes roaming over my suit. I started to feel self conscious.

“Do you remember everything that happened?”

She nodded slowly. “I think so. I remember coming into the store to buy a swim suit. I picked this one out,” she slid her hand over the suit, “and then a salesperson named Joanne brought me over to these dressing rooms. I remember how great the suit felt, and then... She trailed off, looking at me. “Then my body started moving and I couldn’t control it. I went into the hallway, and that’s where.... we had sex. Then we walked in here, and I don’t remember anything else until I woke up.”

“Did you hear the voice in your head?”

“Yes! You did too?”

“Mmhmm. The voice would say something, and then my body would do it.”

She nodded. “Same here.”

“Well, I know we’ve already kinda met, but my name’s Tim.”

She smiled. “I’m Kim. It’s nice to meet you.”

“For the record, I wanted to tell you that the sex was fantastic. I’ve never felt anything that intense before.”

“Neither have I. It was definitely different...” What a compliment. .....but it did feel great.” Oh, okay. “And for the record,” she smiled, “that suit looks great on you.”

I felt the smooth silver covering my body and smiled back. “I’d have to say the same thing about you.”

She ran her hands across her breasts and stomach. “Thanks. This fabric feels great, too.”

As I watched her hands moving across her body I felt my cock beginning to harden again. Oh, no. Not now. I just met this girl, and now she’s going to think I’m some kind of sex freak. Not that I’m the only one wearing a silver suit, but... I noticed her looking down at my budding erection.

“Sorry. These suits don’t hide much, do they?”

She walked towards me. “That’s okay. They don’t have to.”

She put her arms around me, and I felt her warm body pressing against mine under the suit. The metal fabric rustled as we kissed. I ran my hands over her back, feeling the smoothness of the suit covering her rounded behind. I could feel her hands moving up and down the liquid silver covering me.

I heard a click off to my right. I tried to think of what it might be, and then had the sinking realization that it was the door of the dressing room opening. I never thought that there might be other people around! Kim and I abruptly stopped making out and turned to face the door.

The door opened slowly. I was expecting a customer with an armful of clothes to walk in, see us, and then run out and tell the store manager that there were two people dressed in silver making out in the dressing room. I was relieved as I realized it was Joanne, the same saleswoman who had shown us into the dressing rooms.

“How’s it going in here?”

Umm. I wasn’t sure what to say, and apparently Kim didn’t either. “Okay” I offered lamely. We were facing her, but we each still had an arm around each other. We separated self consciously.

She probably sensed our discomfort, and smiled reassuringly. “I hope you didn’t mind having your actions controlled by the suits, but it’s all part of the process. You both did wonderfully.”

Process? What process? Kim and I glanced at each other.

I was a little taken aback. “You knew about the suits?”

“Certainly. Why do you think I picked them out for you? You two were perfect material, and you both happened to be in the right place at the right time.” Joanne came into the room and shut the door behind her. She moved closer to us. “What I’m about to tell you is going to sound strange, but I want you to keep an open mind. Can you do that?”

I nodded. Now I was curious. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Kim’s head bob up and down.

“Good.”

I was expecting an explanation to begin, but instead Joanne reached down and started lifting her blouse. She took it completely off and let it fall to the ground. She was wearing a silvery bra underneath that was made of the same fabric Kim and I were wearing.

As I watched, Joanne’s hand moved down to cover her abdomen, fingers spread apart. She pressed down on her stomach. There was a soft click, followed by a whirring noise. As I watched in amazement, a section of her belly, about the size of her palm, came off into her hand! She pulled it away to reveal a square panel filled with what looked like circuit boards and wires. There were small diodes blinking in several places, and a low beeping sound could be heard. I heard Kim stifle a gasp.

Joanne gestured toward the panel. “I wanted to show you this, since it makes the explanation a little more believable.” She looked directly at us. “You see, I’m not human. I’m an android.” Neither one of us said anything. My eyes were riveted on the circuitry in her stomach.

She seemed completely at ease standing there with a hole in her abdomen as the explanation continued. “I was once human, like you, but then an opportunity was presented to me. It was an opportunity I didn’t want to pass up. I had always had a fantasy about being transformed into a robot. I used to dream about it every day, thinking up different scenarios which would turn me into an android. The idea of being programmed was exciting to me.”

“One day I came into this store. I saw the silvery suit, just like the one Kim is wearing, and I picked it out. A helpful saleswoman came over to me and directed me into this very dressing room, where I put the suit on and had the same experience that you two just did. I was exhilarated. I felt like I was a robot. The feeling of having the suit control my body and my thoughts, program me, was a dream come true. I wanted more. Then the saleswoman came into the dressing room and offered me more.”

“She told me what I’m about to tell you. That we are a race of androids, existing on a planet far away from this one. Why or how we were originally created is not known, but we have the ability to create more of ourselves. For millions of years new androids were assembled and activated and the android world thrived. Then something happened. New androids that were assembled began breaking down. Those that didn’t break down completely were experiencing serious errors. We were unable to fix the problem.

“When this problem began occurring we had already known about this world for some time. Humans had even been brought to our world to be examined to see if some part of their reproductive process could provide an answer to why androids were breaking down.”

“Unfortunately, the search yielded no answer to our problem. Then, one of the humans who had been brought to our world made an unusual request. The idea of becoming an android appealed to him, and he asked if he could be transformed into a robot. This had never been done before, but we realized that if it was possible, it may provide the answer to our problem. Rather than assembling new androids, we could just transform humans into robots. That is- if it worked. We warned him of the possible dangers, and that if he was transformed, he may break down like the other androids had. He was still willing to try.”

Finally, we developed a process which we thought would work. The human male underwent this process, and it was successful. He was transformed into an android. Although there were a few problems with his circuitry and programming, we have since perfected the original process. We can now transform any human into a completely functional android robot.”

I was really getting aroused now. The thought of being an android was exciting. Watching the circuitry in Joanne’s stomach, and the silvery fabric of her bra excited me even more. What was it like to be programmed? Was it like the feeling I had earlier, with the voice in my head? Or was it different, more intense? How long did an android last? How did it function? A million different questions flooded through my head.

Kim got out the first question.

“If you can transform humans into androids whenever you want, then why do people get put through the routine with the suits? Couldn’t you have just turned us into androids earlier?”

I heard a familiar faint clicking sound coming from the circuitry in Joanne’s abdomen. It sounded like a hard drive.

“Well, yes and no. We soon discovered that in order for humans to be successfully transformed, they have to want to be transformed of their own free will. Since the need for new androids was so acute when the process was first created, we tried transforming random humans, even if they weren’t willing, just to increase our numbers. The problem is that the process is rather long and involved- it takes several hours of different processes to complete the transformation. During that time, the human is in various states of control over their body and mind. An unwilling mind doesn’t interface well with the programming being fed into it, and most of the unwilling subjects didn’t even successfully complete the transformation. Those that did broke down shortly afterwards. That stopped the process on any unwilling subjects.”

“What about the success rate for willing subjects.” I was hoping for a good number.

Joanne looked directly at me. “100 percent. All the subjects who are willing are successfully transformed.”

“That’s the reason we created the suits. They allow a human to partially feel what it’s like to be a robot. The programming is very basic, and none of the body is transformed into a machine, but it gives them the basic idea. Most people find the experience extremely pleasurable, and decide to become transformed when the offer is made.”

I stood there for a moment, realizing the full impact of what I was hearing.

Kim realized it too. “So you’re offering us the chance to be transformed into androids.” It was more of a statement than a question.

Joanne turned to look at her, and then at me. “That is what I am offering. You will be transformed as a pair of compatible androids. Your android bodies will be much like mine. You will be programmed to function as members of the android society.”

“I know that this may seem abrupt, but your decision must be made here. If you decide against transformation, you will be returned to your life here as if nothing has happened. You will not remember any of this. If you both decide to be transformed, the process will begin in this room. Once begun, it is irreversible. It is your decision.”

Joanne stopped and looked at us expectantly. There wasn’t much information to go on here. Just that if I said yes to this process, I would become a robot. I wasn’t even sure what the full consequences of that were. I still had so many questions.

“What if only one of us decides to do this.”

“Then you will both be returned to your normal lives. The process requires two willing subjects.”

Joanne apparently sensed our indecision. “If it helps, I have never regretted my decision to become a robot. I enjoy my programming, and my android existence. If you wish, I will provide you with more details of what it is like to be an android, and live in an android society.”

I looked over at Kim. As much as I wanted to hear more details, I knew that it wouldn’t really have any influence on my decision. The choice was to continue with this life, or to leave everything behind for a complete unknown.

“Do you want to hear more?” She was staring straight ahead, obviously thinking hard about something.

She turned to look at me. “What? Oh. No, no. That’s all right. I,” she paused, “I think I know what I want to do. What about you?”

“I think I know, too.” I couldn’t deny that my experience with Kim earlier was something I wanted to repeat. Even the sight of her now, wrapped in silver, was exciting. The quiet buzzing noise coming from Joanne, her silver bra, and the sight of the circuitry was convincing me that I was making the right decision. When it came down to it, the thought of giving up this life didn’t really bother me all that much.

I looked back at Kim. What the hell. “I want to become an android.” I heard the words, barely believing I had said them. I was afraid of what she was going to say. If she said no, then it was all over, and we’d be sent back to our regular lives. I couldn’t believe that a woman as beautiful as Kim would want to undergo this transformation. To give up her life. I waited for her expression to change to one of disgust, and her to say no way- that’s crazy.

She smiled, looking up at me. “Good. So do I.”

Yes! I smiled back and then reached out and hugged her. She hugged back.

We turned back to Joanne. “Okay. So what do we do now?”

Joanne was also smiling. “I’m so happy you have decided to join us. You will make wonderful androids. Are you ready to begin the process?”

Kim answered yes.

“Good.” Joanne bent down and removed her skirt. Underneath was a pair of silver panties. She now stood before us dressed only in shiny silver underwear. The lights in her stomach had started flashing more quickly. She reached down into her crotch area and pulled out two keys. They were about five inches long and silver, like the keys in the back of wind up dolls. She put her hand out to us, offering the keys. Kim and I both took one.

“I want to remind you once again that once this process starts, it must be completed. There is no going back. Do you understand this?

We both answered yes.

“Then we will begin. You are about to undergo a process that will end with you both becoming machines. I hope you both enjoy the process as much as I did. Now, you must listen to me and obey my instructions completely. Is that clear?”

“Yes”

“We will start with you, Kim. Turn around so your back is facing Tim.”

Kim eyes met mine one last time. I could see the anticipation on her face. She turned around until her smooth, silver back was facing me.

“Now, Tim, do you see the small circular opening in the silver fabric in the small of Kim’s back?” I did. “Bring the key into contact with this area.”

I did as I was told, and moved the key towards her back. I felt it touch.

“Now, push the key gently into her.”

Into her? I didn’t know where it was going to go, but I was supposed to obey Joanne’s instructions, so I pushed. I was amazed as the key started sinking into Kim! I felt Kim’s body shudder through the key as it sank in about three inches and stopped. I thought I heard a faint “Oh!” from Kim as the key slipped into place. I pulled my hand away. The key was now sticking out of Kim’s back.

“Turn the key clockwise.”

I reached out again and grabbed the key. I started to turn it to the right. It gave way with a clicking noise. I kept turning. The key made several revolutions, and then stopped. I felt Kim’s body jerk again.

“That is sufficient.”

I removed my hand from the key. When I did, the key slowly began turning in the opposite direction.

“Kim, turn around.”

Kim turned back to face me. Her motions were smooth, and she had a surprised look on her face.

I was extremely curious. “How do you feel?”

“I feel......different.” Her speech was also still smooth. Not at all mechanical.

“Does it feel like before?”

“No, not really. But I feel different somehow. I felt an electric shock when the key touched my back, and after you put the key in, I couldn’t move until you turned it. I can feel it turning.”

Joanne addressed Kim. “You have begun the transformation process. There are subtle changes beginning in you even now.”

I was next. I was standing in this room with an android in silver underwear, and a woman with a key turning in her back, and I was incredibly aroused.

“Tim is next. Tim, turn around so your back is facing Kim.”

Hardly able to contain my excitement, I turned around, and stared at the wall. This was it. Once this key was inserted into me, there was no going back. I waited.

“Now, Kim, do you see the small circular opening in the silver fabric in the small of Tim’s back? Bring the key into contact with this area.”

I felt the key touch my back. The electric shock that Kim had described raced through my body.

“Now, push the key gently into him.”

I barely heard the last couple words as I felt the key slide into my back. An electric rush exploded through me. I felt it at every tip of my body. My body shuddered. A bright white light burst into my field of vision. A sound of pleasure escaped my lips as I felt the key snap into place. There was no pain. Only this incredible electric rush. I realized that my mouth was slightly open from the noise I had made, and I tried to close it. It was locked in place. I tried to blink my eyes. Move my hands. Nothing. I was frozen, and I could feel the cold metal of the key in my back. It felt wonderful.

“Turn the key clockwise.”

I could hear clicking in my ears. I realized it was Kim turning my key. With each turn, I could feel my muscles getting tighter. It felt like a spring was being coiled inside me. Suddenly the key stopped turning, and I felt the spring release. My body jumped.

“That is sufficient.”

I could feel the cold metal of the key begin rotating in my back.

“Tim, turn around.”

I turned to face Joanne and Kim. Kim was standing straight, smiling at me. I could hear the faint clicking of the keys in our backs turning. I could still move on my own, but I knew that it was only for as long as the key in my back was wound up.

“You have now both begun the transformation process. Now, you will follow me. We need to get you both correctly outfitted to continue the process.”

“I will follow you.” I heard myself say, echoing Kim.

Joanne, clad only in her silver panties and bra, circuitry still showing, turned and opened the dressing room door. Kim walked out behind her, and I followed the two of them. I watched the key slowly turning in Kim’s back as we made our way out of the dressing rooms and back into the store.

The store was dark, and completely devoid of people. Only a few dim lights were on, casting multiple shadows around the lurking clothing displays. Joanne navigated her way around the clothing racks as we headed toward the other side of the store. I could see faint green and red reflections of the lights from Joanne’s midriff on the dark clothes as we passed by. Kim’s silver suit was also reflecting the dim light as it swayed with the movement of her hips. I couldn’t take my eyes off her spinning key.

We stopped in front of a rack of women’s ski wear. There were several full body ski suits hanging on the rack, and Joanne reached in and pulled one down. The one she chose was a shiny silver, almost like the suits we were wearing, but the material looked thicker. I also noticed that unlike most ski suits, this one had silver boots and silver gloves attached.

Joanne held the suit out to Kim. “Remove your suit, and put this on.” Kim immediately complied. I watched as she stripped off her suit, uncovering her breasts, and finally her crotch. I noticed that her pubic area was completely hairless. She had some trouble getting the suit completely off as it got caught on the key. Joanne helped her to free it, and she stood completely naked in the middle of the store.

She took the suit from Joanne, and began putting it on. It fit snugly up over her legs, and slid up to cover her thighs and waist. She bent over and slid her arms into the top of the suit, pulling it around her breasts. I could see there was a hole in the back of the suit to make room for the key, and a zipper right above that. Joanne reached over and pulled the zipper up to the top of Kim’s neck. The zipper closed at the top with a loud click.

Joanne examined the now fully encased in silver Kim. The lights in her belly reflected off the silver. “That fits perfectly. How do you feel?”

Kim moved her arms and legs, and tried walking a few steps. “I’m starting to get a bit stiff. I also feel a little tired, like...I......need.........to.........sleeeeee......

Kim’s voice trailed off, lowering a few octaves, as her lips froze in mid sentence. She stood, unmoving.

“Now, Tim, follow me.” Joanne turned and started walking. I took one last look at the silvery frozen Kim and turned to follow her.

“What happened to Kim?”

“Don’t worry, it’s all part of the process. Her key just wound down. All I have to do is wind her up again after we cross to the android world, but you must both be completely immobile for the transfer.”

We were making our way to another dark corner of the store. Joanne stopped in front of a display similar to the one she had pulled Kim’s new suit out of, except this was in the men’s section. She reached up and pulled down a suit that looked identical to the one Kim was wearing.

“Okay. I’m going to have you put this on, but first, I need to give you a couple turns.” She stepped around to my back and I felt her grasp my key. By this time it felt like just another part of my body. I heard a clicking noise and felt two sharp jolts as she turned the key. I once again had the feeling of a spring being coiled, except this time she stopped before it was fully wound.

She walked back in front of me. “Take off that suit, and put this on.”

I dutifully began removing my shirt. It took a moment as I realized I had to lift it over my key. I dropped the shirt to the floor, and ran my hand across my chest. It was smooth and hairless, like Kim’s crotch. I felt no surprise. This all seemed normal for some reason. I then removed my pants, lifting the waist over my swollen penis, noticing my crotch was also hairless. Now I was the one standing naked in the dark.

I took the suit and began putting it on. The metallic fabric was indeed thicker than the other suit had been, but not by much. It was just as tight. I slid my legs all the way down into the smooth metal boots. I felt the same tingling sensation I had when I put on the other suit. The suit came up over my legs, and penis, and I reached down into the arms. I was now fully encased in silver. Joanne had been standing still watching me, but now she reached behind me and I felt the zipper being pulled up. It reached the top with a loud click.

“In a few moments we’ll be ready to begin the transfer to the android world. I will be overseeing every part of your transformation process once we get there. Right now I need to go replace my front access panel and set up the transfer. I’ll see you soon. ”

Joanne turned and started walking away.

“Joanne, wait. Should I follow you?”

She turned her head and looked back at me as she walked into the darkness. “Don’t worry-you’ll completely wind down in a moment.”

“Do I have to.....do.......any...........thhhhhhhhnnn......

I felt my mouth freeze in place. My entire body had stopped moving. The key in my back made a loud click, and then stopped. I was frozen. Even my thoughts had begun to slow. My last sight was of Joanne’s silver panties moving into the darkness.