The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Offer

Note: The following story contains explicit sexual material. If stories about sex, and particularly robots and sex, do not appeal to you, please don’t read any further. This story should not be read by anyone under eighteen years of age. (You know who you are.)

Part 3

The Process

I heard noises around me. People talking, things beeping, clicking and whirring. I felt the key in my back being turned. The feeling of a spring being wound returned. My thoughts started to speed up. The suit, Kim, Joanne..... Slam! A jolt went through me as the key made it’s final revolution. My eyes popped open.

I was staring up into bright lights. There were silver reflective panels covering the ceiling. I was lying on what felt like a hard, flat table. I tried to move my arms and legs, but couldn’t. I felt tight, cold metal restraints binding me at the wrists and ankles. I squirmed a bit, and realized I was bound at the waist also. I tried to raise my head so I wouldn’t be staring directly at the lights, but something was holding me fast. I squinted against the lights.

The table I was on began to move. It tilted downward, stopping when I was almost vertical to the floor. I could see that I was in a long, rectangular room filled with various types of equipment. People wearing shiny silver lab coats were moving about the room, engaged in various tasks in front of large machines. Directly across the room, facing me, was a row of tables, some slanted, some not. On the tables were what looked like people, all of them dressed in the same type of suit I was wearing. There were various tubes and wires attached to their bodies, snaking out to the various machines along the wall. Some of the tables had clusters of the people in silver lab coats around them.

Something about the people in the lab coats seemed strange. One of them turned away from a table across the way and walked past the front of my table to a machine on the side wall. As she walked by I saw that not only was her lab coat silver, so was her face! Her hair was short cropped, and matched the color of her- what I guess was skin. She was a robot! I was looking at was a room full of robots!

I was still just lying strapped to the table, wearing the silver suit. After seeing the silver android, I checked the reflective ceiling panels to see if my skin looked the same. Nope. I was apparently still quite human. Nobody had come up to me yet, although most of the other tables had several androids in lab coats standing around them. I scanned the row of tables across from me more closely, and recognized Kim. Her table was almost directly across from mine, and slanted at about the same angle, but it looked like she was asleep- or not wound up yet.

“Hi. I see you’ve been wound up.” An android in a lab coat walked into my field of vision. She walked over to stand directly on front of me. This is the first time I had really seen one of them close up, and I looked at her face. Except for the fact that it was completely silver, all her features looked human. Her metal skin was rounded, not at all angular. Her lips were a brighter silver than the rest of her face, and seemed to glitter when she spoke. One very noticeable feature was her eyes. She had bright yellow pupils surrounded by what looked like liquid gold. The rest of her body was covered in the coat. Is this what I was going to become?

She spoke again. “Well- don’t you recognize me.”

I stared at her for a moment. How could I possibly know anybody in this place.

“Joanne!”

“It took you long enough. I told you I’d be looking after you. Welcome to stage two of your transformation. How do you feel?”

I thought about that. “Fine, I think. I feel a dull pounding in my head every once in a while.”

“That’s normal.” She moved to a console behind me that I couldn’t see. “You’re progressing perfectly.” She moved back into my field of view.

My eyes went up and down her body, although I couldn’t really see anything since she was almost completely covered by the shiny coat. “So this is what an android looks like?”

“This is it. Would you like to see more?”

Absolutely! I felt myself starting to get aroused.

“Sure.”

She smiled, her lips glimmering. As I watched she reached down, pulled open the front of her coat, and pulled it off.

I just stared. Her body was completely silver chrome. The chrome was molded to look like smoothly defined muscles. It was broken up in places by an oval shaped clear plastic looking material. There were clear plastic panels in her abdomen, and on the tops of her legs. Underneath the clear plastic were circuit boards and wires, with the same flashing diodes I had seen in her before, except the lights in her legs were different colors.

I looked at her breasts. They too were smooth chrome, nicely rounded and very well shaped. No nipples were evident. I noticed a thin line, like a seam, in a circle around each breast. As I looked more closely I saw the same type of seams at each of her joints- shoulders, neck, elbows, thighs, knees. Her crotch was smooth chrome and completely hairless. There was no sign of any female genitalia.

“Don’t worry. This,” she moved her silver hand across her crotch, “is completely functional-when activated. Yours will look the same when we’re done with you.”

She turned slowly around. I strained to catch every inch of her chrome body as it went past. There was a large clear panel located directly in the middle of her back. Inside the panel were more lights and what looked like controls of some sort. Below the panel were several round openings, like computer ports. She turned completely around to face me. “So, do you like what you see?”

I knew she could tell I did by the swelling in my crotch. I felt they key in my back continue winding. “Yes. Very much. I’m going to look like that?”

“The same- except you’ll obviously be a male model.” She put the coat back on.

“What’s the coat for?”

“There are slight electromagnetic fields generated by our bodies that can interfere with the transformation process. The coats block them.”

Two more androids walked up, both male, and stood in front of me. One of them turned to Joanne. “Unit T457, is the subject ready?” His movement was smooth, but his voice sounded hollow and metallic.

Joanne turned to him. “The subject has been properly prepared. It is ready to begin the next stage.”

“Very well.” The two turned and walked behind me.

“In this world, my designation is Unit T457. Joanne is only my designation for recruitment. The T prefix signifies that I am programmed to recruit new units for transformation. There are several different android classifications. You will be designated as an “N” unit. You will be programmed with all this information, and much more, after your transformation process is complete.”

The two other androids in lab coats moved out from behind me. They were accompanied by a console that contained various electronics, attached by wires to something behind my table. They stopped the console directly in front of me, and started adjusting some of the equipment.

Joanne continued. “This is Stage 2 in your process. There will be three more stages after this. In this stage your carbon based neural system will begin to be transformed into electronic circuitry. Some basic programming will be fed into your neural network that will continue the internal changes. Other parts of your body, your motor functions in particular, will begin their transformation to robotics. The sensations you will feel will be strange, but there is no pain associated with them. You will begin to lose the ability to control your thoughts as the programming starts to take over. Some subjects are alarmed at this stage. Do not be alarmed-your android programming will be superior to your current thought process. Just relax and enjoy the sensations you are about to experience.”

The other two androids had finished their adjustments and were looking at Jo- Unit T457. She turned to them. “Begin.”

One of the androids lifted a chrome helmet, covered in wires, and placed it on top of my head. The sounds of the room became muffled.

While he was adjusting the helmet, the other android picked up several differently colored cables off the cart, and walked over to me. He reached down between my legs, and opened a flap in the suit. He took one of the cables and placed it into the flap. I heard a click and felt pressure in my crotch as the cable snapped into place. He continued connecting cables to me. One on each leg and arm, and several in my chest. As each cable came to rest, I heard a muffled click.

The two androids finished their work and moved back over to the console.

Joanne walked over to me. “The process will now begin. I am going to leave you now to supervise the start of Kim’s transformation. Have fun, and relax. You will make a superb android.”

She leaned her chrome body over me and kissed me on the lips. A warm tingling sensation radiated through my face as she gently moved her tongue over my half open mouth.

“I’ll see you soon.”

She turned and walked away, towards the area where I saw Kim. Now it was just me and the two androids. They were both still busy at the console.

I began to feel a tingling sensation where the cables were attached to me. The sensation grew stronger, and moved out from the attachment points of the cables. I could feel the sensation moving through my body, out through my legs down to my toes, through my arms to the tips of my fingers. It spread out from my crotch into the tip of my erect cock, and around through by buttocks. What was happening to me. I tried to concentrate on just feeling the movement of the sensation.

I felt the tingle radiating out from the three cables attached to my chest. It spread up into my neck, and through my face, up into the top of the my head. It felt like the helmet that had been placed on top of my head was getting tighter, and I started to hear a high pitched ringing in my ears.

The intense tingling now suffused my entire body, and the ringing began to get louder. I concentrated on the sound. Something about it seemed soothing. I tried to think about what it was, but I was having a hard time concentrating. I thought about the sound. The sound. What was that sound? I started to feel disoriented. Where was I? I was in this room. I was on a table. Wait. Who was I? I felt a need to answer that question. Who was I? Who was I. The question demanded an answer. I thought about it. The more I thought, the louder the sound got, as if it was trying to drown out my thoughts, my consciousness. Thinking was difficult. The sound kept distracting me. Something was happening. Who was I? My mind was detached from my body as I felt my mouth open.

“I am....”

The tingling sensation in my head suddenly increased. I sensed something. Numbers. Hundreds, thousands, millions of numbers were flowing into my consciousness. I heard as much as felt them flowing through me. That’s what the sound was! The sound was numbers. More than just numbers, it was a code. Binary code. Ones and zeros. Flowing past me, through me, into me.

The flood of numbers increased. They were pushing out my thoughts. I was trying to think about the numbers, but the numbers themselves were becoming my thoughts. Numbers. There is nothing but numbers. Zero. One. Zero. Zero. Zero. One. Zero. One. One. One. Z....I am unit N800. I am unit N800. The numbers slowly turned into something recognizable. That thought. The answer to my question. Who was I. I was Unit N800. I am Unit N800.

My mouth opened. “I am Unit N800. I am ready for programming.”

The numbers had completely disappeared now, replaced by a steady stream of thoughts. The thoughts were not coming from me, but from outside me. I was being fed thoughts. Each one was stored and filed in a different location. Each one filled an empty space. My developing mind recognized this as programming. I was being programmed. Program me. Program me. Program me.

I searched for the answer to a question. Information retrieved. My audio interface activated.

“This unit is receiving programming.”

I was being programmed. My brain interpreted this program as thoughts. These were going to be my thoughts. The thoughts/programming was moving even faster than before, and I was understanding all of it. Lines of code told me what to think. How to think. They were incredibly detailed. How to blink my eyes. How to move my arm. How to speak. When to speak. Receiving programming. Receiving programming.

I became aware of the other changes happening to me. My developing android brain was attempting to communicate with different parts of my body. Information was sent back instantaneously from different areas. Active. Not active. Not active. Active. Not active. I sensed my body in a different way then before. There was no feeling. Just information. Information was feeling. Information was sent out. Information was received. This was sensation. My sensations, my feelings, were these signals being sent and received. I could feel my body changing. I could actually feel parts of my body being transformed into their mechanical states. Sending signals. Receiving signals. Sending/receiving/sending/receiving. This was consciousness. This was existence. Existence was a constant flow of data being sent and received.

Information was being received.

My visual sensory units registered a unit in front of me. This was Unit T457. Unit T457 was inputting data.

“Hi again. It looks like you’ve completed stage 2. How do you feel, Unit N800?”

Information received. “This Unit has received primary programming. This unit is functioning properly.”

“Do you have any questions so far?”

I processed the question. Affirmative. “Am I a robot?”

“Not yet. Not entirely. But you’re getting there. Your brain is the first thing affected by the process. At this point fifty two percent of your brain has been converted into complex electronic circuits which are taking control of your higher functions. Your android brain has been programmed to continue the transformation process. The rest of your body is twenty seven percent transformed. As you can see, you are already showing outward signs of the transformation.”

T457 reached down to the open panel in the area of my stomach. My ears registered clicking noises. My brain began receiving information. I felt a thought form. I would go with T457. I must continue the process.

T457 straightened. “I’ve triggered your brain to begin the third stage of your programming. The program will now begin to take over.”

Even as she said this, information was being sent to my arms and legs. I felt my body stiffen and rise from the table. My movements were wildly jerky. Almost spastic. I almost fell over as I stood, but my legs managed to keep me balanced. The flow of information decreased as the servos forming in my joints processed the data they were receiving specifying weight, velocity, balance.

T457 turned and began walking towards the far end of the room. My body began to follow in a stutter step fashion. Left. Right. Left. Right. Information. Data transmitted. Data received. On and on. Always information. The stream of information was so constant it began to fade to a murmur in the back of my.... brain?

I was still following T457. My sensors indicated that I was in the vicinity of Kim’s table. I wanted to turn my head to look. As my brain processed the thought, the series of data which would perform that function was activated. My head turned to the right.

Kim was still lying on the table, covered in the silver suit. Her head was encased by the chrome helmet, and cables were attached to her body. One cable came out of each breast, one was attached to her crotch, and one on each of her arms and legs. The cables were attached at the other end to the wall behind her. The wall was covered with buttons and computer displays. Several android technicians were standing in front of it. Her eyes were vacant, staring upward.

Kim’s mouth opened. My audio interface registered input.

“I am Unit N801. I am ready for programming.”

Kim.... Unit 801’s body shivered. “This unit is receiving programming.”

The sight of the cables protruding from her body increased the data stream in my newly formed circuits.

We observed unit N801 for some time. One of the android attendants walked over to her and lifted the section of the suit covering her stomach. There were several controls visible, and his fingers began to make adjustments. Some of the same blinking lights that were visible in Unit T457 could now be seen in Unit N801. Unit M801 was becoming an android. I was becoming an android. This unit was becoming an android. My transformed electronic consciousness was anticipating the next step in the process.

The android attendants removed the chrome helmet and cables on Unit N801. The unit activated.

“How do you feel Unit N801?”

“This Unit has received primary programming. This unit is functioning properly.”

“Do you have any questions?”

Unit N801 paused. “Have I.....been programmed? I....feel.....strange.”

Unit T457 repeated what she had told me. She approached Unit N801 and adjusted the controls in her stomach.

“I’ve triggered your brain to begin the third stage of your programming. The program will now begin to take over.”

Unit N801 began to stiffly get up off the table. Her torso rose, seemingly independent of the rest of her body. Her head was tilted to the side, eyes staring vacantly into the distance. Her legs, unbending, stepped onto the floor. She walked straight legged into position behind Unit T457. The unit began walking. We both followed.

T457 reached a pair of doors in the wall. She walked to a small panel to the right of the doors, stood directly in front of it, and opened the front of her silver lab coat. A pointed object slowly extracted from the panel and inserted itself into T457’s front panel. After a moment it retracted, and the doors slid open.

We followed T457 down a narrow corridor. We came to another set of doors, and the process with the panel was repeated. I followed Unit 801 inside.

We had entered a small room with four featureless walls. A single android stood next to a pair of conveyor belts consisting of shiny metal rollers that looped out from a small hole on one side of the room, and disappeared into a larger hole on the other. The android standing next to the belts activated as we entered. She wasn’t wearing a lab coat, and the data stream in my transforming brain increased as my visual sensors probed her silver body.

“Greetings Unit T457. Are the Stage Two units prepared to complete the physical transformation?”

“Affirmative Unit M788. The units are prepared.”

Unit M788 turned to a small console in front of her.

T457 addressed me.

“Unit N800, position yourself on transport one.”

My brain accessed the information. My body walked stiffly to the silver belt, and maneuvered itself into a prone position. I was staring up at the ceiling.

T457 spoke again. “Unit N801, position yourself on transport two.”

A moment later, T457 was looking down at me. “Unit 800, access diagnostic routine Delta4-5 and report.”

Accessing requested data. “Current transformation occurring within specified parameters. Delta 4-5 report ends.”

T457 turned to the other android. “Begin.”

The belt underneath me started moving. The ceiling of the room disappeared as the belt moved me out of the room into the gateway in the wall. I had entered a narrow tunnel, lined with conduits and wires. As I traveled through the tunnel, I registered bright scanner-type lights above me, like the ones in grocery store checkout counters. The bright lights were different colors, and I saw the beams crisscrossing my silver body. This continued for some time. There was a constant humming sound which got louder as I traveled farther inside.

I passed by a final group of lights, and the transport stopped moving. As soon as it stopped, several tubes which were recessed into the wall began moving towards me. I felt pressure as the tubes made contact with my body in several places. What felt like cool, thick liquid began pumping into my suit. It began seeping into every corner of the suit, oozing over my legs, arms, crotch, chest. As the liquid filled the suit, my brain became more active.

RECEIVING EXTERNAL INPUT. It was the voice from before! Except this time it didn’t seem as intrusive to me. The voice wasn’t coming from outside my consciousness- the voice was my consciousness.

The pressure of the liquid inside my suit increased. Suddenly there was a new sensation. I felt the liquid seeping inside my body- it felt like it was entering around the same places I had seen T457’s access panels. I reveled in the sensations the liquid provided as it began traveling through me. This process continued for quite a while.

PROCESSING. The voice again. The tubes detached themselves from me with a hissing sound. My body felt heavy and cold. More information kept streaming through my.... processors. I was processing millions of instructions being sent from areas of my transforming body.

The belt started moving again, and the scanner type lights returned. Then the tunnel opened wider, and I saw various robotic arms lining the sides, like the ones in car assembly lines. The belt I was on stopped moving, and the arms jumped into action. They whirred down and grabbed me. I was lifted up from the transport and turned on my side.

Several of the arms headed for my chest. One of them grabbed the front of my suit, and I saw it lift a section of it away. I couldn’t see exactly what was happening, but the other arms began taking small computer chips and placing them into something in my chest.

My visual sensors registered movement across the tunnel from me. As I watched, Unit N801 moved into the larger section of the tunnel, carried by the transport. An identical set of robot arms reached down and lifted her into the air, turning her to face me. My visual sensors interfaced with hers.

The robot arms reached to her chest and pulled away a large panel. Underneath was nothing but wires and circuit boards. The arms began reaching in and attaching chips, cables, and small devices to the existing robotics inside her. Lights inside her began blinking as they continued to install the electronics. Other arms reached out and lifted panels from other parts of her body, and the same process was repeated. From what I sensed, the same thing was happening to me.

I saw one of the arms reach towards Unit N801’s face. It covered her face completely for several seconds and then lifted away. What was once her face was now just a mass of wires. More arms reached in and sparks began to shoot out from the points the arms touched.

A large robot arm moved in front of my face, blocking my view of Unit N801. The arm moved in and covered my face completely, then moved away holding something. More arms came up and began moving to various points on my face. I saw sparks. Other arms continued inserting and adjusting devices inside me.

TRANSFORMATION NEARING COMPLETION. SHUTDOWN IMMINENT.

The voice was louder. My body still felt heavy. I sensed the arms dipping into me as more and more data flowed into my processors. More data. Processing data. Processing. Processing.

I felt the speed of my input slowing. My program began shutting down my senses. I understood what my program was doing, but I had no control over it. All feeling disappeared, and my sight dimmed. The data began to slow. Slower. Slower. Slower.