The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Offer — A Counteroffer

A counteroffer appears clear out of the blue that requires a lot of serious consideration before it can be accepted.

This tale follows “The Offer” as a direct sequel and if you have not read that story first then it would be helpful to do so in order for this one to make sense—this is not a true stand-alone story.

This is a hypnoerotic tale of pure fantasy but it is entirely based in reality—everything in this story is possible, with and without hypnosis. This story has extremely graphic descriptions of some acts of oral sex and Female-Female and Female-Male sexual acts as well, so please be aware of this before continuing—if oral sex is not your thing or if sexual acts between consenting adults is not your thing, do not continue. If you are not of appropriate legal age in your area to be allowed to read this type of material, please cease now and go find something else to do.

Comments and feedback are welcome at the email address above as always.

* * *

“... right, got it, so I’ll see you Monday, awesome. It’ll be great to get together again even if it’s just for a a day or so. Yeah, he’s doing just fine really, just coming in the door now with lunch. I don’t know but he’s only forgotten the breadsticks once in the past. Right. See you soon, bye.”

I set the bag of food on the desk as Casey looked up at me: “What was that all about?” I asked.

“Nothing, just a friend coming to town, an old client of yours. She’ll be in on Monday,” she blurted out as she tore open the large bag to get to the good stuff inside.

“So just the one appointment today at 2:30, right?”

“Yep,” Casey blurted out, snatching the breadstick bag from my hand. Fazoli’s was our go-to lunch spot at least 3 days a week and with it being Friday that meant it was our ‘pasta day’: I got us the chicken Alfredo which was top notch even for fast food, and plenty of those damned delicious breadsticks and dipping sauce too.

I reached into the small fridge behind Casey’s desk and grabbed a bottle of water and a Coke and then took a seat in the lobby of my hypnotherapy office. Really it wasn’t much of an office, just an extension on my home converted to business use. The IRS was pretty damned picky about how someone who works from home has to assign specific areas for those purposes and I finally got sick of trying to explain how the living room couch could be considered a business expense.

So about 12 years ago I had that part of my home renovated, had an extra wall put in to work as a separator to provide some privacy in the “office” itself, got some furniture including a really nice custom made recliner that I referred to as my hypnotist’s chair. I got some comfortable office chairs and desks for Casey and me, and two chairs for the “lobby” which wasn’t very large at all but Casey never complained about much of anything.

She’d been with me for 12 years, since the day I opened my practice in my home. Previously she’d worked for my partner and me for 7 years prior to that so in all honestly I suppose that means almost 20 years now. As I thought about it I realized I wasn’t exactly sure so I asked:

“Casey, when exactly did you start working with me and Richard in the original office? You weren’t our original assistant, but I swear senioritis just set in and I can’t recall the date, or even the year, something like 19 years ago?”

“June 13th, 1998. The day after I got out of high school. You remember that Richard was a good friend of my Dad’s, hence me getting into the job so fast.”

“Yeah, that I actually do remember. Have you talked with Richard recently? I know his birthday is next week but I haven’t talked to him since, oh, January, maybe Christmas last year?” I asked as I stuffed a breadstick into my mouth.

“Last week, actually, he said he might be coming to D.C. for his birthday since he’s still got family in the area. I told him to let me know when he’s here and we’ll find some way to get together, it’ll be nice to see him again soon.”

“So, that call I walked in on, you going to give me a clue?”

“Not a fucking word, boss, my lips are now sealed,” she said making that gesture of her fingers zipping her lips closed.

“So, almost 20 years we’ve worked together, yes?” I asked as I reached for the last breadstick when she snatched it from the bag. I smirked pretty hard so she graciously tore it in half and when I reached for it she dropped it on the desk, on purpose.

“Oh come on,” I blurted out as I reached for it and finally snatched it away.

“I’m not here to make your life easier, boss. Why the questions about the years?”

“Was just thinking you need a vacation so, with June only 2 months away, start planning for 2 weeks out of here. Anything you want, anywhere you want to do it, understand? Make it a once in a lifetime kinda thing ’cause, you know, I’m getting older and I don’t know how... much... time...” and I changed my voice to sound old and feeble “I’ve got... left...” then I made the “ugh” sound and faked dying there with a half breadstick in my hand.

I knew she wouldn’t say a word but she would reach for that breadstick and as I heard the creak of her chair I snapped back: “A-HA! I knew it, all you care about are the breadsticks!!!“

“Busted, boss, absolutely busted.”

She was a sweetheart, really, a true friend and I loved her very much. Nothing funny, nothing intimate between us, ever, but she knew me about as well as anyone ever had without getting “inside” as a few women had in my lifetime. She was also a fantastically gifted hypnotic subject as well and I could drop her through the floor with just a word. I was grateful that she trusted me with her mind like all the people I worked with.

“Seriously, thank you, for everything over the years, I couldn’t have done it without you. At least, not quite so haphazardly.” I had to get at least one good jab in while I had the chance.

“Yep, you know it,” she fired right back not missing a beat. I stood up and started to make my way to my office and knew I shouldn’t do it but I did it anyway.

“Pause.”

Casey froze as she always did. I leaned in, gave her a soft kiss on the cheek, and whispered in her ear:

“You’re going to sit there for 15 minutes, doing nothing, and just thinking about that vacation, 2 glorious weeks, at my expense, wherever you want, doing whatever you want, without any cares or worries at all especially not about me. You’ve been nothing short of absolutely spectacular for me and for Richard years ago. We were and still are very happy you came to work with us, and I am so happy you decided to stay on with me. I can’t thank you enough, really, but even in spite of that I want you to know that I love you very much, and as soon as the 2:30 appointment arrives you’re welcome to head out.”

I knew she wanted to say something but I just wasn’t going to allow it this time.

“I know you’ve got some snappy retort ready to go because that’s who you are and I appreciate it, really I do. You can blink and look around and swallow as required but you will not speak for 15 minutes, until...” and I glanced at the clock on the wall above and the the right of her desk “... 1:23PM after which you’ll be free to move once more but not before 1:23PM. I know you can see that clock easily even in spite of you not being able to turn your head. If you understand and accept blink those gorgeous gray eyes one time for me, please.”

One slow blink.

“Good girl, the only sounds I want to hear from you in the next 15 minutes are the grunts and groans from the slow deliciously long orgasm you’re going to have for me when I close that door to my office. I’m going to drift for a bit before the client shows up so enjoy the pleasure, ride it as long as you can, and buzz me when she arrives, thanks.”

Another soft peck on her cheek and I noticed her desperately trying to give me an evil eye of some kind and I laughed softly. I knew if she’d pursued a career in hypnosis years prior she’d be a hypno-prankster I would actually fear, but not at that moment. I stepped away and opened the door to my office, walked inside, and waited.

And I waited.

For 2 minutes I stood there waiting, watching her, knowing that pause command was something she loved but hated at the same time, a delicious dichotomy one could say. Something else occurred to me and even though I absolutely knew I should not do it I did it anyway.

I slammed the door to my office hard and was rewarded with almost a full minute of very soft grunts, groans, and then finally the moans.

I cracked open the door softly about 30 seconds after the last moan and said “Good girl” and then slammed the door again.

The sound she made that time wasn’t a grunt, or a groan, or a moan but more of a low deep growl like that of a predator. A really pissed off predator. I was going to get it good, whatever it was going to be, but it was worth it.

I checked for emails, nothing. Checked for questions that might have come into our website, nothing. Checked the calendar we both shared so I’d know the appointments for the next week, saw several regulars and two names I didn’t recognize, nothing unusual. Checked CNN just to get a quick idea of what was going on in the world, nothing that mattered to me. Living and working in Silver Spring MD with Washington D.C. basically right over there a few miles away meant I was close to the center of everything in terms of the governmental seat of America.

I didn’t care for the politics personally, I just lived my dull dreary every so often interesting life day-to-day like most folks did. I’d had my share of wonderful experiences because of hypnosis, of course, and helped make a lot of lives better in the process. I kept thinking about that phone call I walked in on earlier with Casey. Apparently whoever it was thought enough to ask about me directly so I suppose I’d find out on Monday.

I sat down in my hypnotist’s chair, the custom recliner I had made just for my office many years prior. It was made from Tempur-Pedic memory foam surrounded by a very soft velour material that I had to get custom made for a pretty penny but it—like the blowback Casey would bring down on me soon enough—was worth it. It would have been cheaper to buy one of their full mattresses and then cut it to my specifications, but I was happy with it and the clients always loved it.

As I fell back into that foam I focused once more on the slow blinking red LED I had in the ceiling for clients to use as a fixation point. I stared at it, allowing myself to drift for a few moments, hearing her voice once more: “Sleepy baby, sleep for me, Paul, sleep for me, now” and just as always since that first time she said it I was gone. She, of course, being a client of sorts from years past, now a successful contract litigation attorney in Manhattan. I hadn’t spoken to Trish in about 7 months so I made a mental note to give her a call sometime soon.

I allowed myself to drift back to that last time I saw her, in my bedroom, only a few minutes after she’d milked me dry with her mouth and her hands after catching me off-guard and trancing me with a trigger that I’d created just for her in the first place. I never expected her to use it in the manner in which she did, but because of her turning the tables on me she’d changed me forever and I would always be grateful for that experience.

I let go to that memory and just...

buzzzzzzz

I opened my eyes, back once more staring at that red LED, sighing at that memory just like I did every single time I remembered it. I got up and went to my door, shaking my head a few times to get myself centered and then I opened it.

There standing at Casey’s desk was the most attractive woman I’d ever seen in my life, I kid you not. I don’t even know where to begin describing her, my words just wouldn’t do her justice. She turned to look at me and smiled and I swear my knees just got all freaking wobbly, the sensation was just that strong.

“Paul, this is Olivia McMasters, Olivia, well, that’s Paul,” Casey offered, no enthusiasm at all in doing so.

I cocked my head to one side because she deserved it and gave my best “Really?” look. Casey just laughed and sat down. Olivia shifted herself from the front of the desk to the side of it and of course me being the Human male I am I found my eyes staring at those legs, good lord those calves were simply amazing, the high heels, everything was amazing.

And then I realized what an idiot I looked like standing there with the door open, staring down at her legs as she stood right in front of me.

“Earth to Paul, Earth to Paul,” she said and then I caught her hand raising up as my eyes locked onto it when she snapped her fingers. Loudly.

“Oh, shit, sorry, I am so sorry, please, Olivia forgive me, that was so...”

“Male? Yes, it was, thank you.”

I thought, OK, I hadn’t met a woman that direct since I’d worked with a professional Domme years ago for research. I was never into the lifestyle nor was I her pet or slave as the terms are used in BDSM and D/s circles. It was a strictly professional relationship in terms of me wanting to learn more about the dynamics involved in those types of relationships: the power play, the back and forth, and the interpersonal aspects.

Olivia made me think of that Domme and my gut was telling me I wasn’t far off the mark.

“Please, come in, and again I apologize.”

She stepped past me and as she did her perfume practically assaulted my nostrils making me slightly dizzy to be honest. The erection I was sporting, still kept down by the rather tight fitting briefs I had, wasn’t really helping either.

I closed the door and found her looking at my certificates, my licenses to practice, and then she scanned the books on the shelf behind my desk.

“This is a nice collection, Paul, you have some great works here. I know someone that would pay a rather princely sum for at least two of these considering their age. If you’re ever interested I’m sure I could put you two gentleman together.”

I didn’t know what books she was referring to because they were all about hypnosis, and I did own several very old ones printed in the early 1900s and even two from the early 1800s. Those would only be considered quite valuable to people in the hypnosis industry as keepsakes so I had to wonder how she’d even know about their value in the first place.

“It’s been a long road, but I’m very happy with what I’ve accomplished over the years. If you’ll excuse me I’m going to wash my face, I’ll be right back.”

“Of course, take your time, I’m in no rush,” she stated. Her somewhat uncommon responses were almost dismissive towards me, something I picked up on but I wasn’t able to get a full read on her just yet. Then again, I found her attractive, she had great legs, she had great eyes, a great voice, and I had an erection that wasn’t going to cooperate so there was something going on that I just wasn’t getting.

I stepped into my private bathroom and closed the door. I looked at myself in the mirror and asked myself “What am I missing?” and expected a response from that voice in the back of my mind that loved to pester me.

Not a peep. Nada, zip, zilch, zero, between null and void, nope, nothing but silence.

“Dammit, you’re useless,” I said and then I splashed some water on my face and dried it off. I did my best to shift my erection down out of position so I wouldn’t tent my pants in front of her again. Upon opening the door I found her peeking into my fridge, not an unusual thing I suppose. I stepped out and said “Just a moment, one last thing to tell my assistant,” and when I got to my door and opened it I saw Casey just about to close the front door.

I made the best “What are you doing?” face I could and she just shrugged her shoulders: “You told me I could leave when she got here, so I’m leaving, see you Monday” and then she closed the door and left.

“Just as useless as the voices in my head, great,” I thought. I closed the door slowly and turned only to find Olivia standing right behind me, like, so close I could feel her breath on my face.

“Hi,” she said. “I’d like to make you an offer.”

I found myself staring into her eyes, not quite sure what the color was but if I had to guess I’d say some offshoot of emerald maybe. The entire moment was weird, and I didn’t like it so I stepped away from her and decided it was time to be the hypnotist.

“I’m sorry, Olivia, perhaps you could take a seat in my—

“Hypnotist’s chair, yes of course.”

Now it was truly odd. I didn’t know this woman, and she was completing my sentences, and she mentioned making me an offer. I was the one that made The Offer, so there’s no way she could—

“I’ll get right to the heart of the matter, Paul. I’m here about The Offer.“

When she said that I had a bit of panic set in because of that emphasis she placed on that word “about.” I’d published “The Offer” on the EMCSA in the past, and I actually had three other people over the past two years or so contact me about it after putting 2+2 together and realizing it was a story of my life to many degrees. The names had been changed to protect the participants, but aside from that it was a story based in reality with recollections of the experiences I had and shared with one special girl after I made her an offer and she accepted it.

“Listen, I wrote a story, it’s out there, yes it’s about me and some of it is true, but I changed the names so nobody would get hurt or outed or anything like that. No, The Offer wasn’t a real thing” or so I told people that tried to make it seem like it was “so if that’s what you’re hear about, then...”

She shook her head back and forth slowly. Not a fast no no no kind of head shake, but a slower one that gave me the impression that I had disappointed her in some way and that’s when I really became even more confused.

“No, Paul, I’m not here about the story, I’m here about Trish and The Offer.”

Panic set on high, Captain. I felt like my own rather solid grasp on reality was slipping from my fingers, one shake of her head right after the other. I just kept staring into her eyes, feeling smaller and smaller with each passing moment, unsure of what was going on but I knew I was in my office, in my home, and I was the hypnotist and the hypnotist runs this place so I...

“As I said, I’m here to make you an offer, I suppose you’d call it a counteroffer, actually. I wonder if you can find yourself willing to listen to me for a few minutes, as you just listen to the sound of my voice as I look into your eyes as you look into my eyes and I tell you what my offer is, what my offer could do for you, and what I can do for you, to you, and with you?”

There was this slight buzzing in my ears, something I hadn’t felt in a really long time, like way back when I first started practicing hypnosis with other people long ago. There was this one girl that I was really attracted to in our practice group, and I desperately wanted to trance her and the one chance I had to do it I pooched it:

When I went to start the induction she asked me if I thought she had pretty eyes, and I said yes. She asked me if I liked looking into her eyes, and of course I said yes. She asked me if she could look into my eyes, and I said yes, and then I didn’t say much of anything else for a while because she tranced me just that easily.

The buzzing in my ears I experienced with that girl almost 35 years ago came back with a vengeance as I stared into Olivia’s eyes.

“But I’ll bet you can, Paul, imagine that easily, can you not?” she asked.

I’d missed something, somewhere, I couldn’t quite figure it out. I shook my head but even as I did so I was vaguely aware that my eyes were still locked onto her eyes. I tested it for just a fraction of a second and turned my head far to the right and yep, they just didn’t leave hers at all, and I hadn’t blinked either.

“Olivia, what are you...”

“You can imagine it happening even now, can you not?” she asked again.

“I can imagine—

“Yes, you can imagine us fucking, right now, in your shower, some really hot fucking sex, under the hot water, your body against mine, your cock sliding deep into my pussy, again, and again, and again, as I whisper sleepy words into your ears, sending you deeper and deeper into trance, deeper and deeper inside my pussy, letting go as I take you. Let me take you, Paul, let me take you down...”

I heard her, consciously, for just a few brief moments, and I swear I just didn’t understand any of what was happening but her voice, her words, those eyes, and now those eyes were coming closer, and closer...

“Yes, Paul, you want to be taken, you crave to be taken, you want me to take you, take you down, down, down, deeper, deeper, deeper, deeper down, deeper inside, deeper inside me, you want to be deeper inside me, inside my hot tight pussy, fucking me in your shower, feeling so good as you just pump away on my pussy, mindlessly fucking me deeply, listening to my soft voice whispering in your mind, obeying me instantly, you want this to happen, Paul, say yes.”

“yes” I heard a voice say, but it couldn’t be me, there’s no way I’d...

“Yes, you want this, you want to be taken, you want me to take you, right here, right now, you dream of being taken and so I will take you, deeper down, now. Your cock, Paul, your hard cock, it’s so hard to resist me, hard to resist because your cock is hard, say yes.“

“yes”

“Good boy, now take that hard cock out because it’s so hard to resist my voice. Listen to me, look into my eyes, and take out your hard cock, now.“

I felt movement on my groin area, felt something on the very surface of my consciousness but I just couldn’t look away from those damned eyes, right there, staring into me as...

“Yes, that’s it, let that cock be free, what a beautiful cock that is, so stiff, so hard, so very hard to resist me now, Paul, you really don’t want to resist me, say yes.”

“yes”

“You want me to take you, say yes.”

“yes”

“You love my eyes, you love my voice, you love my lips, you love my red lips, my red lips that will soon suck your cock, your hard cock, soon in my mouth with my red lips sucking your hard cock, imagine that now, imagine how good my red lips will make your hard cock feel as you fuck my mouth, now.“

Her red lips would sure feel great on my hard cock, I thought. It made perfect sense that her red lips would feel fucking fantastic on my cock as I fuck her mouth...

“Fucking my mouth soon, you’ll be helplessly fucking my red lips with your cock, unable to resist fucking my mouth with your cock, it’s going to be so good but now you want to stroke your cock, look into my eyes, listen to my voice, and surrender to me.”

Those eyes, right there, my whole world became those eyes, so close, feeling her hot breath on my face, her perfume, feeling a hand wrap around my cock and it felt so good, stroking so nicely as I surrendered to her voice, to her eyes, taken, just taken...

I was pretty sure I heard a really nice finger-snap and someone telling me to sleep so I did.

When my eyes opened again I was looking straight up and I could see my arms above my head for some reason. I thought about it for a fraction of a second and then I figured maybe I could move my arms. I tried, I really did try and I just couldn’t do it. I tried to move my head and was happy to discover yes, that worked, so I turned my head to the right and noticed the shower head and water flowing from it. It looked familiar from that first glance and then I realized it was my shower head so another good thing.

I turned my head back between my arms and then noticed I was in my bathroom, in my shower, with the shower running, and the bathroom door open, but finding myself unable to move my arms. I then looked down the front of my body and noticed a rather attractive woman, staring up at me from a kneeling position, her bright red lips about an inch away from my apparently very stiff exposed cock.

She looked up as I looked down and said: “Hi. Remember me?”

I didn’t speak but I did shake my head slightly left and right.

“Awww, that’s OK, some men forget me and it’s OK, don’t worry about it.”

My eyelids fluttered as she said not to worry about it so I didn’t and it felt great to not worry about it as she told me not to.

“I’m a good friend of Trish. Do you remember Trish, Paul? I’m sure that without even trying you can, Paul, remember everything about Trish, right now.“

And I did. I remembered meeting Trish almost 3 years ago. I remembered how I met her. I remembered every word we shared together during that first meeting at Fazoli’s, and then later when she came to my office. I remembered every word I spoke to her as I hypnotized her and programmed her to do whatever I wanted with her because of The Offer I made her that she accepted. I remembered how delicious Trish’s rosebud was the dozens of times I was able to enjoy it because of The Offer. I remember how delicious her pussy was when I lathered her up with vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup for my own Trish-split as I licked her senseless on my kitchen table.

And then I remembered how she milked me on my bed, how good it felt to lay there, completely helpless under her spell as she used The Magic Palm, a technique of my own design, on me and how good it felt to surrender everything I was to her in those precious moments we spent together.

And then I remembered I was standing in my shower, unable to move my arms, looking down at the attractive woman kneeling before my stiff cock. Those red lips, so close to my cock, there was just something about those red lips tingling the back of my neck and spine along with the hot water.

“In Charge of Charles,” I said out loud.

“Oh, you do have a good memory, Trish was right about you. Yes, I do love that story, and RC gave me and many other hypnotists a lot of crazy awesome ideas in those stories. It’s too bad he’s no longer writing but I have all his stories saved. I’m betting you do too.”

I nodded since there wasn’t really much else I could do.

“So, you know how that story goes, crazy fucking hot hypnotist trances a nice man in a coffee shop without him even being consciously aware of her doing it and programs him to come to her home. She tells him what she did, tells him she’d like to make him an offer of sorts, tells him she’s going to use him for her pleasure and his, in trance and out, fucking him utterly senseless over and over again, enjoying his flesh as he enjoys hers. The next day she sends him on his way with no conscious memory of what happened but allowing him to experience it when he dreams at night as he sleeps. You know that story quite well, don’t you, Paul?”

“yes”

I did know it very well indeed. It’s a dream story of mine: to be taken like that, to be deeply hypnotized and not even know it happened, to surrender myself to the will of another simply because I wouldn’t want to resist. Ever since I first found “In Charge Of Charles” at RCwrite’s website long ago it basically sat at the top of the stories-I-wish-I-could-make-a-reality list I kept in the back of my mind. And now here I was, basically “Charles” from that story, wondering just what the hell this woman I didn’t know was planning for me but apparently realizing some part of me—namely my almost painfully stiff cock—was completely OK with it so far.

“And now you know why you’re standing there, in your shower, unable to really move at all, with this beautiful hard cock stiff and rigid, pulsing with every beat of your heart, knowing that in a few moments I’m going to suck it. You know what’s going to happen when I suck it, don’t you?”

“yes”

“Tell me what’s going to happen when I suck your cock, Paul,” those lips whispered just making my cock throb that much harder.

“You’ll tease me, lick me, stroke me, fondle me, and then you’ll slowly take me into your mouth and when you finally have all of me in your mouth I’ll drop into trance.”

“It’s an amazing story, seriously fucking hot, one of his best works. But there are two problems, Paul, two fairly important problems. Would you like to know what those problems are?”

“yes”

“First, I’m not Rachel, my name is Olivia. Second, this isn’t a fucking story, it’s just fucking.”

She throated me and I saw her do it, and that was the last thing I saw again for some period of time as I felt myself drop into trance and unload in her throat simultaneously.

“Wake up, Paul.”

Eyes opening, I realized instantly I was on my bed, didn’t even have to think about it, didn’t need to look to my left to see the alarm clock either. I tested parts of my body for conscious control: arms, fingers, toes, legs, shoulders, neck, check.

I sat up and saw Olivia sitting in the chair next to the chest-of-drawers. She was nude, her legs were spread, and I could see very neatly trimmed tufts of hair above her slit, but I couldn’t see her rosebud from that far away. She was very slowly stroking herself with a finger or two, back and forth, back and forth.

“It’s fascinating, isn’t it? To watch a woman pleasure herself as I’m doing right now, a very interesting experience for a man I would think. Just as a man and only a man can truly know the best way to stroke his cock, like you stroke your cock, a woman and only a woman can truly know the best way to stroke her pussy, like I’m stroking my pussy right now.”

I nodded, it just seemed to make perfect sense to me and I didn’t know if I was under a post-hypnotic suggestion or not at that point.

“Sleepy baby, come to me, now.“

I felt a compulsion, I had to do it, I had to go to her, there simply was no other choice. I even made a futile attempt to stop myself. As I slid to the foot of my bed I felt my cock slap against my abdomen, and as I looked down that’s the first moment when I realized I was so amazingly hard once again. The last time I’d had an erection like that was... right there, on that bed, almost that exact same spot where my cock was in that moment, 3 years ago. That was when Trish stroked me and then climbed on top of me and milked me so well making me so helpless in her embrace.

“Sleepy baby, come to me, I want you here with me, now.“

I felt that compulsion once more and suddenly I was on the floor, crawling towards Olivia, and after two or three “steps” I didn’t resist any longer. I got there in front of her and she said “Good boy” and my eyes rolled back in my head as my cock surged like crazy. My hips lifted me up on my knees and I presented myself, frozen. I’d never been paused by anyone else, and I couldn’t say that’s what happened at that moment, but my eyes were closed, my cock was so very hard, and I could not move a muscle to save my life.

“Yes, very nice, very nice indeed, I think you’ll do quite well. I know you’re wondering exactly what’s happening with you and I, and I promise you answers to every question you have, soon. But for now, you are mine, you will obey, and right this moment I want you to fuck me, deeply, for as long as you’re physically able. You will fuck me deeply, you will enjoy it immensely, but you will not orgasm until the moment I give you permission to do so. You will not orgasm without my express permission, say yes I understand.”

“yes i understand”

“Good boy.”

I heard myself grunting, just nothing else I could do when she said those words. I had only imagined how others felt with such a trigger. I remembered conditioning Trish with “Good girl,” then Taylor, Sonia, Abigail, Clarice, and Marlene, the 6 girls I’d made The Offer to over the past few years. Trish was the first, and she would always be special to me, a precious woman in my life. But this, I had no idea that could feel like it was feeling with me, maybe men were different in how they responded I just couldn’t say.

“Open your eyes, Paul, look forward.”

I opened my eyes and tilted my head forward and I knew I was seeing all of her, spread there before me, a rather beautiful slick wet very pink slit that looked delicious, but her rosebud was tainted, at least that’s how I would say it. There was something there, some kind of red crystal that I had no clue about. My particular taste in sex toys was rather limited, and aside from my fetish for eating a woman’s ass I thought of myself as pretty damned vanilla overall.

“Yes, I know you can see it now, and I am well aware of your ass eating fetish, we’ll get to that a little later when you get your first chance to adore me in that way you love so much. I do love a man that knows how to service my rosebud well, and Trish promised me that you would not disappoint.”

She hadn’t told me I couldn’t speak so I made the attempt:

“How do you know Trish?”

“Ah, you finally realized you could speak, excellent. Trish is a client of mine, in Manhattan. I am a clinical hypnotherapist, with a private practice, and 27 years of it professionally but I’ve been trancing people since I was 8 years old.”

Now it was beginning to make at least a modicum of sense. “Trish wouldn’t betray my trust, I don’t believe she’d do that. What did you do with her?” I said, as if I had any authority to demand some kind of explanation from this woman.

This woman that had snatched my mind right out from under me in my own damned office.

This woman who now had me on my knees in my own damned bedroom, staring at some kind of ruby red butt plug in her rosebud, desperately wishing I could pull it out with my teeth and replace it with my tongue until I couldn’t lick her any longer.

“Oh come now, you’re not that naive. Trish is a good girl, a very good girl. In fact Trish is a very good very delicious girl, and you know this from direct experience, don’t you?”

“Yes, I know her in the carnal sense, but I don’t understand what any of that has to do with you, and me, in this situation, in my own home.”

“Because you wanted it to happen, silly boy.”

I felt like I was going to spurt, literally, when I heard “silly boy.” I’d listened to hypnosis audio files many years ago from one of the original hypnodommes online, AnonyMistress, and she used that phrase “silly boy” constantly. It gave me crazy warm tingles when AnonyMistress said it in those recordings, but that sensation, when Olivia said those words, that was something entirely new.

She turned to look at me, saw the tension on my face, smiled and giggled softly: “So, you like that, don’t you, my silly boy.”

Another surge, fast approaching orgasm on the way.

“Don’t worry, you won’t go shooting off like some 15 year old. You’re a mature man, what are you, 54 years old now?”

“Yes, my birthday was last weekend.”

“Excellent, then you can consider all of this a belated gift from Trish and I, silly boy. Such a good boy, a silly boy, aren’t you, my silly boy.”

Holy shit the triggers were pushing me to the edge, or at least the edge I thought I could handle before popping off multiple loads but I didn’t get there. Perhaps her suggestions really were holding me back, perhaps sleeping Paul had become her willing cohort in this pleasure torture session I found myself in.

“But that’s enough talking for now. You will not speak again until I allow it. You will only grunt, groan, moan, and whimper for me as you fuck me until you are no longer physically capable.”

She leaned forward and caught herself on the arms of the chair, and then she lowered herself to her knees, arching her back and causing her pussy to expose itself clearly: a beautiful pink slit, bright pink labia, a very thin but exposed hood and she was seriously slick from the gleam on her lips.

“Focus on fucking, Paul, your focus now will be fucking. Fucking me is now your focus, focus on fucking, feel your focus narrow to fucking, fuck me and focus, focus on fucking me, deeply focused, deeply fucking, fucking deeply as you focus on fucking, your focus is fucked, you are fucked, Paul, and you are utterly completely focused on fucking me with focus, now.“

I’d never heard a woman speak this way, never even imagined that I could pay a woman to speak this way, and all it served to do was make me more horny with every word she uttered. She reached back, grabbed my painfully stiff cock, lined me up with that pink slit, pushed back just a bit and rubbed the head of my cock up and down her slit to coat me with her juices. Then she turned her upper body just so, looked at me over her shoulder with just that one eye staring right into my soul:

“Focus. Fuck. Fuck. Focus. Now.“

She pushed herself back on me, taking me all the way to the hilt of my groin. I bucked into her instantly upon the first slip inside and that was that. My focus, my whole world in that instant narrowed to just her as fucking became my focus, leaving me completely focused on fucking her with focus, and nothing else mattered.

“Focus, fuck, fuck, focus, so focused on fucking, fucking me with such focus, good boy, a good boy fucks with focus, a good boy can fuck with such focus, everything else fades away as you fuck me with focus, such a good boy you are, fucking me as I become the focus of your fucking.”

Yes, of course she was the focus, all that mattered was fucking her with focus.

“Yes, yes, focus more deeply, focus deeper, fuck deeper, harder, focus on fucking harder, so empty, so blank, so focused, fucking is all that matters so fuck me with focus, Paul, focus on fucking me, fuck me, focus on me, only on me, I am your focus, Paul, fuck your focus, so fucked, your focus is fucked and I am your focus as you fuck me, focus on me now.“

Of course I fucked her with focus, she was my focus and so I fucked her with focus, it just made sense.

“Good boy, such a good boy you are, so focused, fucking so well, it feels so good to fuck with such focus, say yes.”

“yes.”

“No thoughts, just focus on fucking, no worries, fucking with focus, so good to focus on fucking me, letting go, fucking harder, focusing deeper, deeper inside me, focus on fucking me deeper, now.“

My hands found her hips and I pulled her very hard back on me as my hips thrust forward and I fucked her deeper with a deeper focus giving her everything I had.

“yes... yes... YES... YEESSSSSSSSS”

Focused on fucking, fucking with focus, so focused, so fucking focused... snap “Sleep!“

My eyes opened, that damned ceiling again greeting me. I thought maybe I should put a sign up there saying “Yes, you’re awake, again, in your bed, again, deal with it, again” or something similarly odd. I smelled food, not sure exactly what food but it was definitely food. Rolling off the side of my bed I noticed that no I wasn’t nude but I was pretty damned sore, my usual black hypno t-shirt and sweat-shorts on. My knees were hurting for some reason but I didn’t know why at that moment.

Standing up I stretched, yawned, and then went to my bathroom and boy did I look pretty ragged. Even my beard was kinda slanted to one side; I guessed I had slept so deeply I didn’t even move so it made the hairs lay down flat on that side. Just a weird look for me so I splashed some water on my face and rubbed that side hoping to bring those hairs up a bit and it worked. Everything looked in order in the mirror so I headed to the living room.

The smell of bacon hit my nostrils, finally giving me something to focus on—the moment that word “focus” crossed my consciousness I froze and had another weird moment, just for a single moment, and it passed as I kept right on moving.

I turned left into my kitchen and there stood Olivia, nude, looking rather delicious actually, standing at my stove making bacon. I wanted to laugh for some reason but instead I just grabbed the OJ decanter from the fridge and a glass from the rack and sat down at the table. As I poured the OJ she turned to look at me and I jiggled the decanter as if to ask if she wanted some and she nodded so I got back up for another glass from the rack.

As I reached for it she leaned into me, grabbing me at the back of the neck quite strongly and pulling me into a very deep and rather passionate kiss, my first real kiss in a very long time. I felt my arms wrap around her and I squeezed pretty tightly as both her arms shifted to wrap around my neck. My cock, sick old bastard cock it is, sprang to attention immediately and poked her right at the base of her triangle. I started to pull back but those arms around my neck tightened in that instant even as I felt her hips thrust into me.

The only thoughts in my mind were: “Who is this woman, in my kitchen, in my home, making bacon even, and now kissing me this way and why am I responding to her so well?”

The sizzling noise of the bacon snapped me out of it and I finally opened my eyes as I pulled back just a bit, watching her open hers.

“Thank you,” she said.

“For what?” I had to ask.

“For being a good boy.”

Tingling from head to toe, goosebumps again as my eyes closed softly. “Sit down, dinner is almost ready.”

I had the strangest urge to say “Yes, Mistress” and I almost did but I caught it, opened my eyes, and as she released me and turned back to focus—that damned word again—on the food prep I took my seat and poured a glass of OJ for her.

Staring at her from behind and considering my height, I had to guess she was maybe 5′11″ standing there barefoot in my kitchen. Not seriously thin, with a good amount of flesh on her, and she had a very nice round shapely ass that caused some tingles in my nether region as I took her in. Shoulder length dark brown almost black hair, she was quite attractive indeed. I sipped my OJ and she turned with two plates of eggs, bacon, toast, and even some hash browns. I knew I had some groceries in the house but I didn’t recall all those fixings, especially the hash browns.

I went to the fridge for some ketchup because of the hash browns, turned and saw her practically scowling at me and then thought about it for a moment. I put the ketchup back and decided to eat what she’d prepared as is.

“Good boy,” she said as I sat back down, that damned tingle darting through every fiber of my being which prompted me into action.

“Olivia, before this, whatever it is, goes one more step, I need to know what the hell you’re doing here, who you are, and why I’m suddenly responding to you in the ways I am. I know you captured me, I don’t remember it at the moment and I’m pretty sure I know how: you’re obviously a hypnotist, or a hypnotherapist, so... I’d like to know the why, can you please explain what’s going on?”

I cocked my head hoping my sad puppy dog eyes might help.

“I told you earlier but I suppose what I did with you there in the bedroom ended up having some detrimental effects on the amnesia, I’m sorry about that. I’ll explain but first have some of the food, please?”

I nodded and dug in as she did. The food was outstanding, better than what I would have ended up with myself. Being a bachelor isn’t always the greatest thing and sometimes I did wish I had a woman around to help spur me into learning how to cook better meals for myself and her.

“My name is Olivia McMasters and I’m 48 years old. I am a licensed clinical hypnotherapist based in Manhattan and I’ve been practicing for about 27 years, straight out of Rutgers on a Psych Masters degree which I completed a year early. I’ve been hypnotizing people since I was 8 years old. Trish is a good friend, originally a client of mine that came to me just over a year ago for some life issues and we became friends. Yes, after she stopped being my client she and I did have a short relationship where I was her Mistress and she was my sub.”

I cocked an eye at that as I put a fork full of eggs into my mouth. I knew Trish said she had explored other avenues in her life, I just didn’t realize it was something she continued.

“I haven’t talked to Trish in almost 7 months, can you tell me that she’s OK? I mean, apparently you know about The Offer I made her, and it’s forever so if she’s had problems she hasn’t—

“Paul, no offense but you’re a man. You know her probably better than most anyone else in her life except perhaps me but because you’re a man, even with your experience as a hypnotherapist well, you’re a man and she’s a woman, see what I’m leading to?”

“Yes, of course, there are some things that only another woman could help her with, I apologize, that should have just jumped out and bit me from the start.”

“Don’t worry, when I bite you you’re going to love it,” she offered back with a slight giggle even as she was applying some strawberry jam to her toast. I looked at the clock on the stove and it said 8:51PM.

“Funny, I just thought about my Mom for some reason,” I said.

“Strong woman, I take it,” she replied.

“Well, yes, but I just noticed the time and remembered the last time I had breakfast like this for dinner was probably 40 years ago. She did love to cook, and this moment, this food made me think of her.”

“Is she still with you?” Olivia asked, cocking her head slightly and showing actual interest.

“No, she passed away in 2006, complications from Alzheimer’s, she had three sisters that had it as well and they passed at various points in the 1970s and 1980s. It’s a horrible condition, and after seeing her just slowly disappear in that way, losing more and more of herself each day it was a pretty serious thing for me. I mean I am an expert at using hypnotically induced amnesia for good purposes, and sometimes that can be fun too, but Alzheimer’s, I swear I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy.”

She reached over and stroked the back of my right hand softly. “She meant a lot to you, I presume?” Olivia whispered as she drew slow circles on the back of my hand, something a girlfriend decades prior had done as a relaxation trigger. It worked just as well then as it was working in that moment as I felt my shoulders drop.

Catching myself I snatched my hand away a few inches and she reacted: “I’m sorry, that wasn’t—

“It’s OK, Olivia, really. That slow circles thing there on that hand, a very old relaxation trigger from a good friend, but I only respond to it if I trust the person doing it. Apparently, since you’ve been able to spend some time chatting with sleeping Paul over the past...” I looked at the clock again, 9:03PM “6 hours or so with me having zero conscious recall of it I’d say at least that part of me trusts you.”

“sleeping Paul, I like that, I might have to use that at some point. So, you’re waking Paul, I presume?” she asked, crunching some bacon.

“It’s how I work with clients. You’re a practicing ’tist, surely you’ve had dozens if not hundreds of clients approach you over the years and when you attempt to explain the conscious vs the unconscious minds there’s rarely any significant level of understanding. So a very long time ago I just started addressing their conscious waking selves as ‘waking whoever’ vs their unconscious minds as ‘sleeping whoever’ and honestly it made all the difference.”

“I can imagine, sure, it creates an absolute distinction between the two that their conscious minds can get somewhat of a grasp on. Do you ever demonstrate the difference with them in their waking states?”

“Of course, that’s how they come to understand that they aren’t who they think they are,” I said knowing I’d have to explain it as usual.

Olivia sat up straight: “OK, now you lost me, run that by me again,” she said as she reached for her half empty glass of OJ and I grabbed the decanter and poured more for her. “Thank you,” she said softly.

“There’s this thing that I say to clients, anyone really, and it’s always made sense to me from the first time I realized it but it’s an incredibly difficult thing to get others to grasp so, the saying goes like this: you are not who you think you are.”

A look of literal confusion set in on Olivia’s face as she started deciphering it.

“Let me see if I can get that broken down,” she started. “You, probably meaning the conscious self, are not who you, again the conscious self, think you are, meaning the unconscious self, that about right?”

I was gobsmacked, literally stupefied: she was the first person in my entire life that actually understood it and got it right, and not only that but she got it without me having to do the breakdown for her that I always offer but so few ever grasp.

“So, yeah,” I started to say. “The conscious folk that show up in my office never seem to grasp those aspects, they—consciously—just can’t imagine there’s someone else back there in the noggin’, so to speak, watching it all. One of my favorite things to do when a subject is conscious is to ask their sleeping self to say or even write something, like the old ghost writing experiments, but I do it in real time.”

“Now that could be cool to try some time, I’ll have to add that to my toolkit,” Olivia replied while taking her last bite of toast.

“I did that with Trish a few times: I had sleeping Trish respond to me while waking Trish was there and she freaked out the first time, second time she recognized the sensation and when she described it I told her it was mild dissociation. Even so, to hear herself speaking while conscious without being able to control the words or doing it on purpose, her face was priceless.”

“Trish is a rather remarkable girl, very intelligent, and of course quite delicious as we both know very well.”

“I’d like to think that you yourself are a pretty intelligent girl too, right?” I said knowing I’d get some flak for it.

She sat back and put her hands on her rather distinctive hips and cocked her head: “Really?”

“I’ll bet I haven’t had the chance to adore those yet have I,” and I nodded towards her truly wonderful breasts. She looked down, cupped both breasts in her hands and said: “Not yet, no. I was thinking about an idea from a story I read by artie. Are you fami... oh, yes, you are.”

Before she could even get that part of that sentence out, the moment she mentioned artie, probably my favorite hypno-erotic writer ever, my imagination started going totally insane with the possibilities of what she could do to me with those breasts. She saw the change in my expression at the utterance of his name and she just knew.

“Yes, Paul, I promise you, later tonight when I put you to sleep, you’re going to adore these breasts, soft against your face, suckling you into that deepest most wonderful sleep as I whisper softly to you the entire time, squeezing the back of your neck, just like those women in artie’s stories did for their men, their lovers, and their subjects. You’ll enjoy that, won’t you?”

“Oh yes...” I basically sighed out and I knew she would, and my mind just wouldn’t shut up so I did what I had to do. “Please,” as I reached out that right hand again, “I need to relax a bit, you just really got my mind going and I could use it.”

She smiled, leaned into the table supporting her face with her right hand on the elbow, and reached out her left hand and started those incredibly delicate slow circles. I honestly felt the first contact as she touched my hand so softly but it dissociated almost instantly and I couldn’t feel my arm anymore. I stared into her eyes and remembered the friend from decades earlier trancing me so easily, so often in that way that she caught me totally unaware with it hundreds of times.

I missed that feeling, I missed having someone to work with face to face for myself. I hadn’t gone to other hypnotists or hypnotherapists for my need to let go to another in almost 10 years solid. I had hoped Casey would have shown some interest in learning over the years but it never happened. I thought she had a great voice and I honestly would surrender to her in a split second, but she never expressed any serious interest towards it aside from me trancing her for stress relief and those pranks.

The last person to drop me unaware was of course Trish using the very trigger I created just so she could put me to sleep that one single time that one single night. She was brilliant in the way she snatched my mind right out from under me after our contract expired, and I really wanted to see her again to thank her. The way she took me so sweetly, using all those words I loved so much, stroking my face softly as I fell so deep into that trance, then later using my own thing on me—The Magic Palm. It was amazing and I still thought about it every day.

“So good to relax for me, Paul, staring into my eyes, deep breath in...” Olivia whispered so I took a deep breath in. “Now out in a sigh...” she suggested and I let it go that way.

“Better?” she asked.

Took me a few seconds to realize she was eating again, I had just zoned right out that easily.

“Yes, much better, thank you. You have a talent for that, you know, that hypnosis thing that doesn’t exist,” I fired back hoping she’d take the bait.

“Filthy Muggles,” she murmured as she devoured the last of her hash browns.

Well it happened, someone finally got the better of me with a comeback, and I was completely honest with her:

“If I told you what you just said to me, as fast as you came back with it, made my cock pulse so hard I felt like I was going to pop, would you hold it against me?”

“I’ll put it this way: Trish told me that you have a seriously delicious cock, and when we’re done with break-dinner here, I’m going to find out for myself. Will that be acceptable?”

“Are you trying to make me cum as I’m sitting here or what?” I blurted out in mock disgust, smiling the entire time. “I’m sure Trish would have told you that I’m a sick old bastard that loves trancing hotties but that I never crossed that line with any of them as part of The Offer.”

“Yes, but... Trish also told me that she sent you off to dreamland with that tap on the forehead and once she had you under her spell she wasn’t going to let that opportunity pass. You never did make love with her, did you? Not even when she invited you up after she moved to Manhattan and was already working, why?”

“Because I’m not that guy,” I said, matter of factly and point blank right in Olivia’s face.

“And that is the reason I’m here,” Olivia said as she stood up and stepped around the kitchen table, then stepped right to me as I turned on my chair to face her. Her hands darted to the sides of my face so fast I couldn’t do anything to stop her. Soft warm hands cradling my face, it felt so good for that fraction of a second.

“Look into my eyes, Paul, look deeply into my eyes, and just... let... go.”

And as soon as my eyes locked onto hers I was gone.

Eyes open, ceiling, alarm clock—10:02PM. Still clothed, sound of dishes and pans, can’t move.

Eyes can move, head can move, neck down, can’t move.

“Well this should prove interesting,” I thought out loud.

“What’s interesting?” Olivia asked. I turned my head slightly to the right and saw her gliding into the room then sliding onto my bed taking up a position next to me.

“You really do look delicious, can I please taste you now?” I asked.

“Not yet. It’s time to take a shower, both of us, and get ourselves squeaky clean,” she said.

“Trish, I swear, that girl is nothing but trouble,” I said because one of the triggers I gave to Trish during our 24 hours together after she accepted The Offer was “squeaky clean.” It was meant to heighten her body’s pleasure during a shower, and I figured Olivia had apparently given me the same trigger during her time working with sleeping Paul earlier in the day.

“So, same effect on me that it did for Trish, I gather.”

“Yep,” Olivia said as she nodded her head with a really serious nod down then a flip up.

“Will this just be a squeaky clean thing or will there be some adult recreational activities involved in the agenda of events?” I asked.

“Yep,” she said again with that sharp down then up nod.

“That’s not really much help.”

“Nope,” with one quick shake left and right.

“Olivia, why me, why are you here, now, I really would like to have some clue.”

“Trish is a very special lady, a very special girl, and she means a great deal to me. I never—I need you to understand me when I say this—I never once asked her to betray any trust between the two of you. I never asked her unconscious to reveal anything about your identity at all, it was a totally weird screwball set of—

“Coincidences... you were going to say coincidences, weren’t you?” I asked.

“Yes, how did you—

“Olivia, please set me free, my neck is kinda tweaked.”

“Oh, geez, sorry. Freedom.”

Finally, movement, and as soon as I had it I rolled towards her, grabbed her body and kissed her as hard and deep as I could, grabbing her ass, the back of her neck, everything I could in those precious moments before I released her.

“Geezus...” she exclaimed, catching her breath.

“Trish and I met through a series of coincidences. She was already scheduled for an appointment with me, but we met at that Fazoli’s and—

“Yes, I know the story well. You wrote about it, remember? You published “The Offer” and you did change the names, but that’s where the oddball set of coincidences happened with myself and Trish. It’s how I am now here in your bed, in your home, after having done exactly what you told her you always dreamed of happening.”

“Trish was the first fantasy come true, and now...” I said as I rolled onto my back.

“You told Trish, and you even wrote it in “The Offer” that your other big fantasy was to meet a woman, an attractive practically living embodiment of a hypnotic creature, that you couldn’t resist, you wouldn’t want to resist, and when she set her eyes on you...” Olivia climbed on top of me “and she told you ‘Paul, look into my eyes’” and I looked into her eyes “and she told you to sleeeeeep” and I heard her drag out that most favorite word of mine and then I was gone again.

“Wake up, Paul.”

Eyes open, ceiling, alarm clock—10:35PM. Clothed, able to move, Olivia staring into my eyes.

“Damn...” I whispered.

“And theeeeennnnn...?” she said, and I laughed hard and wrapped my arms around her doing nothing but hugging her tightly. I whispered, “No and then, I need to fuck you, in the shower, right now.”

“It’s about time, Professor.”

“Trish,” I thought to myself, “dammit Trish.”

I grabbed Olivia’s ass one last time as she lay there on top of me, running my fingertips across the crack, hoping to just get one tap on her rosebud in that moment when I felt... that thing again.

“OK, stop, stop, what the hell is that thing in your ass?” I had to ask.

“It’s a butt plug, and no I don’t normally wear them, it’s just not my thing as the saying goes. Trish and I discussed your particular fascination, that’s a good word for that I suppose, your fetish for the female asshole, rosebud, starfish, brown-eye, you know what I mean.”

“Yes, I do, quite well.”

“We had several rather in-detail discussions about that fetish of yours, and I know you told Trish she was the most delicious girl you’d ever tasted but that you didn’t have a great deal of experience overall. Am I on the money so far?” Olivia cocked her head slightly even as I continued just grabbing her ass and playing with it. She was grinding into me slowly but still able to speak without any of those typical disruptions I was purposely trying to make her have.

“Yes, go on.”

“So, I don’t know how many women you’ve been with, I’m guessing a dozen, or...”

I actually let myself drop back a bit and I looked straight up at that damned boring white ceiling and thought about it. After a few moments I said: “I’ve had sex with 17 women in my lifetime, 6 of them were girls that accepted The Offer—meaning no cock involved—including Trish. The girls ranged in age from 19 to 26, and I enjoyed each of those 6 girls to the best of my ability head to toe multiple times in the 24 hours each one gave herself to me.”

“Sick old bastard, trancing hotties and eating their assholes, I’m proud of you,” she joked.

“Yes, that’s me, I gave up caring what others think a long time ago. I helped those girls, and I don’t think my offer was really bad for them.” It was a touchy point for me, but then again nobody aside from the 6 girls, Casey, and now Olivia along with the three outsiders knew about it being me—people that read “The Offer” wouldn’t know the actual names or identities of the persons involved.

“Basically not a huge variety of women, not a huge variety of rosebuds for comparison, but even so it’s still a fetish for you, right? If Trish was here at this moment you’d pretty much crawl through broken glass to have her again that way, here, on this bed, using that rag doll trigger...”

For that briefest of moments I froze and I allowed my entire body to tense up and she noticed.

“Paul, I didn’t give you that trigger. I wouldn’t because you’re just too large for it to be effective with me. I can’t pick you up and carry you around like you’re able to do with those girls, and even though I’m just shy of 5′11″ tall I’m sure you could carry me around easily. Don’t worry, tomorrow afternoon you’ll get the chance to put me to sleep and program me for your pleasure, but tonight and tomorrow morning, you belong to me, Professor.”

“So...” I started to ask.

“The Offer, that’s why I’m here, to make you a counteroffer because of who you are, because of that desire to be taken, the way I took you in your own office earlier today. The way I so easily seduced you into that confused state where I was able to just snap my fingers and drop you helplessly into that deep obedient trance. You never saw it coming, even when I was right there, just like I’m right here, inches from your face, talking to you just like I did earlier today.”

And she was, right there in my face talking to me, but there was no confusion anymore, not for me. She could drop me with that word I love so much, with a snap of her fingers, with that tap on my forehead, any way she wanted me she could have me.

“And that’s why I’m here, on top of you. Your unconscious mind, your sleeping Paul as you call him, when I reached in and shook his hand, so to speak, he dropped for me instantly. It’s something your waking self and your sleeping self have wanted for so long there’s a total congruence going on there. So even though you consciously still don’t remember all that I did earlier in your office, your unconscious mind is, was, and will remain perfectly OK with me trancing you the way I did, taking your mind and snatching it right out from under you. Understand?”

“I understand, and thank you,” I said, lifting my head and kissing her lips softly. “Another dream come true.”

“You’ve got a lot of dreams for a sick old bastard that loves eating ass, really,” she quipped.

“Yeah, I know. Seriously, how is Trish doing?”

“Believe it or not I’ve been training her with hypnotherapy, and she might even go for a certification at some point. The work she does, contract litigation, she loves it, it’s brought out the very best qualities in her. Have you ever seen the TV show ‘Suits’?”

“I think I’ve seen a few episodes, about some guy that’s not really a lawyer but weasels his way into a career at a law firm because he has perfect—

“recall, exactly, anything he reads, sees, hears, it’s all there and he has practically complete recall for it instantly on the conscious level,” she finished my thought.

“Trish, she said she had near photographic memory, is her type of recall the same or, is it strictly visual for her? It’s not something she and I ever worked on, I didn’t even know it until after our 24 hours was up and she dropped me so beautifully using the very trigger I created for her to use just that one time.”

I felt my head go back again as I thought about her milking me again. It really was the greatest feeling of my life; I just couldn’t stop going back to that experience. Olivia noted my reaction as I drifted back to that memory.

“Let me guess, you’re thinking about her milking you again, aren’t you?”

“How did... well, I suppose I put it in that damned story, what a maroon I am sometimes. Yes, I can’t describe the feeling, not even the story when I wrote it could convey it. I can’t find the words or the way to express it in words, it was just so powerful. I’d never given control of myself to someone like that, and she squeezed my neck, my cock, whispering to me so softly, god...”

A tear streamed down the side of my face at the recall of that event over 3 years ago, there on my own mattress.

“Can I let you in on a little secret?” Olivia whispered.

“Sure,” I said, trying to wipe the tear away by rubbing the side of my head into a pillow—I didn’t want to let go of her ass. She leaned into my right ear:

“I’m going to milk you after we take the shower. I’ll milk you slowly, calmly, while whispering to you. Trish told me how to hold you, she taught me how to make you my sleepy baby. Would you believe me if I told you she even performed The Magic Palm on me last weekend? And yes, because she hypnotized me prior to doing it, the orgasm she built up in me knocked me right the fuck out, just like you did for her years ago.”

My eyes went wide not at the admission that Trish was using something I’d created for pleasure with someone else, let alone the lady whispering that very thing in my ear, but at the thought of being milked again there on my bed. That experience changed me, opened me up, and I wanted it again if possible.

“Milk me? You promise?”

“Absolutely. Here’s another little secret: you know how much you desire to satisfy a woman by servicing her rosebud?”

“Yes.”

“I can match that with my desire to service a man’s cock.”

Oh boy did my cock ever spike for that, and she felt it against her triangle.

“I love to suck cock, so much, I love the taste of a man, and when Trish told me months ago about how delicious you were—and Trish is really picky about the men she’s found to be even satisfactory in that regard, believe you me—that’s when I decided if the opportunity presented itself for me to devour you and that delicious cock I was going to do it.”

“I’m not stopping you, Olivia.”

She stared at me, and I wasn’t sure if she’d take the bait but I sure hoped—

She slid down, rose up on all fours, took her left hand and yanked my sweatpants down enough to expose my cock, used her right hand to grab me at the base of my rather stiff cock and then she pretty much inhaled all of me in one quick gulp.

“GEEZUS...” I screamed, feeling my hips lift off the bed and driving me into her mouth. She let go of the base with that hand, and with both of them free she reached around the outer sides of my thighs and pulled up as best she could to get me into her throat and I felt the head of my cock hit.

She gagged but she held me there. I couldn’t maintain that position for long—I’m not a 20 year old gymnast with a rock hard fit body—and as I slowly lowered my hips back to the bed she shifted her arms, bringing one hand to palm my balls as the other began stroking me up and down with her lips touching the top of the head. It wasn’t the milking sensation I craved, that was a deeper thing of pure surrender for me and my heart, or at least that’s the way it felt when Trish had milked me so well years ago.

This was just pure suction, and Olivia wasn’t going to stop until I fed her and that wasn’t going to take long. I spread my legs a bit and she settled in on her stomach against the mattress, totally focused—there was something about that word bugging me every time I used it—on sucking me dry. I spread my legs a bit further and then I felt her pop her mouth off my cock making that loud popping sound.

I looked at that woman, wondering how could I possibly be so lucky, and she smacked herself across her face and lips with my rather painfully erect cock several times.

“I love this, Paul, this is my own fetish, I love sucking your cock, and these balls, Trish was absolutely right, you are delicious...” she said even as she pushed up on my balls and really started licking them hard—it was not a gentle lick, she was really seriously licking them and flicking them quite hard with her tongue. She sucked one of them into her mouth—something no woman had ever done for me, and I couldn’t really say I liked it or not at just that moment because she’d just slid a thumb into my rosebud and I bucked off the bed again because of it.

“HOLY...” and then I came, it wasn’t something I could stop, and I didn’t expect it to happen anywhere near that fast. My typical build-up was based on masturbation since I hadn’t had a female partner giving me a blowjob for the past decade or so aside from that milking session with Trish which was totally different. But this, it was instant, practically an orgasm trigger which I’d never been under.

The orgasm itself washed over me as I shot once, twice, three, four times in Olivia’s throat, it was just too damned intense to bear in some respects. I lifted my head, looked down at her, eyes rolled back in her head literally, and if I didn’t know better I’d say she’d allowed herself to slide right into a deeply focused—GRRRR—cock-sucking trance, more or less. She just kept sucking, and while it felt wonderful I was getting to a point where it was almost painful to some degrees. I had to bring it to a close—we sick old bastards do love a great blowjob but at my age there was only so much I could stand.

“Olivia, please... stop.”

She popped her mouth off my cock, her eyes rolled straight to stare at me, she smiled, and then she snapped her fingers. I didn’t even hear the word she spoke because I was already gone.

Eyes open, fucking ceiling again, I swear.

I sat up, glanced at the alarm clock—11:45PM exactly. I heard Olivia talking from a distance so I scooted off the bed and noticed that my balls hurt just a bit. I did a quick mental check and found... nothing. “Damned amnesia, shit,” I muttered under my breath.

I got up and walked into the living room and saw Olivia with a smartphone to her ear standing at the front window with the blind opened by her fingers. I had great neighbors, really, but if that window was open at that time of night and someone saw that naked woman standing there, at a hypnotherapist’s house, well, that would be fun to pick up the rumors from.

“Yes, he’s delicious, and I plan to enjoy him many more times, you were absolutely correct. No, not yet, I haven’t given him that present yet. Yes, I know he’s going to fuck me senseless but it’ll be worth it for him, don’t you think?”

I was picking up most of her side of the call; when I heard “he’s delicious” I presumed she was talking with Trish.

“Yes, he’ll be my sleepy baby tonight, I’ll whisper to him for a long long time, I promise. He’ll be ready soon. I’m going to milk him in the morning, that’s my plan, a long slow milking session to bring him out. Exactly, but maybe the shower tonight, we’ll see.”

That caught my ear and I was about to speak when she turned and saw me. The look on her face spoke multiple volumes.

“Yes, it will be done, no worries. Talk to you soon. Yes, at this very moment, and yes, he’s curious now, I’ll talk soon, have a nice night, bye.”

She tapped the phone and before I could get a word out:

“You’re probably wondering how you ended up there and me here, and after hearing some of that you’ve got some questions. Yes, it was Trish, yes she wanted to know how you were doing, and yes I told her that you are indeed delicious but of course you don’t know why I’d say that. Amnesia, it’s a bitch, ain’t it?”

“But...” I started to say.

“Sleepy baby, come to me, now.“

The compulsion to move was like the one I had felt years earlier in that brief time with Trish after she’d dropped me, and I felt my legs moving on their own towards Olivia as she walked towards me. Still nude, even more beautiful than earlier, bright red lipstick I didn’t remember her wearing before, stepping to me. As I got directly in front of her she reached up with both hands and with a feather-like touch she started drawing slow circles on my temples.

“So sleepy, my sleepy baby, forget the past 5 minutes, just allow those memories to vanish, unable to hold on to the last 5 minutes, so easy to forget to remember and so easy to remember to forget those last 5 minutes, now.“

“Wake up, Paul.”

I found myself standing in my living room, hearing Olivia’s voice as an after-echo because of how empty the living room was. I blinked a few times then found her to my right, sitting on my couch.

“Come sit with me, we need to talk.”

I sat down beside her as she requested.

“How are you feeling?” she asked.

I took in a deep breath and said “Fine, I feel fine, but... my balls hurt just a little bit.”

“I’m sorry about that, I got a little carried away earlier, I’ll make it up to you I promise.”

“Earlier?” I asked.

“Yes, when I sucked your cock and your balls, on your bed, and you fed me your delicious cream. Thank you.”

“You’re welcome...?” I found myself asking.

She giggled and it just made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up but it was a nice feeling.

“Earlier I was talking to you about how Trish and I met, do you remember any of that?”

Eyes up, eyes down, to the right, to the left, “No, I don’t.”

“Amnesia, it’s a finicky thing sometimes. I think for now it’s best if we just wait until tomorrow when our contract is up, we’ll have time to discuss things before you put me to sleep and use me as you see fit.”

“Me, put you... wait a minute, when did I—

“sleeping Paul wants to come out and play for a while, he’s been down there in the background of your mind for your entire life, and I came here because of Trish, because of The Offer, because of your stories, and because I want to play with sleeping Paul, if even just once for a little while. Will you allow yourself to step back for just a small period of time and let him come out to play?”

“I don’t know if I can, I’m not that guy, Olivia.”

“Oh, but you are, you are exactly that guy, and I’m going to prove it. Come with me.”

She stood up and offered me her hand so I took it. She led me back to my bedroom, stood in front of me and disrobed me as my cock stood out once again. She smiled as she took me by my cock and led me to the bathroom, directing me to get the water going as hot as I could stand it while she used the commode. As I leaned into the shower stall and she sat on the commode, my cock basically flailing in the air just inches from her face. She reached out and grabbed it hard with her right hand again and used her left hand to grab my ass and pulled me into her mouth.

I turned to look at her, felt that warm mouth sliding back and forth on my shaft and just kinda decided “OK, this is nice, I like this...” so I just let her suck on me as I stood there in front of her. I wasn’t moving a muscle, nothing, just standing there as her mouth worked magic on me. She reached very softly under my balls and at the first touch I flinched and she stopped sucking.

Her hand shifted very slightly, softening the grip, with a softer touch that actually felt much better—the sensitivity of a man’s cock and balls is not how hard or tightly they’re fondled but how softly. The softer the touch the more that touch is felt by the nerves in the skin on the surface and not internally. As she began gently stroking my balls with that ultralight touch of her fingertips, just grazing the skin with the nails, her mouth went back to sucking me pretty deeply and I had to admit it felt absolutely incredible.

I looked down at Olivia, thanking some higher power for bringing together whatever small coincidences occurred that made it possible for her to be there with me in that moment, and for an even briefer moment I wanted to totally fuck her throat. I mean, I felt the urge, this crazy massive sudden urge to grab her head and just totally throatfuck her as deep and hard as I could until I blew my load, forcing it down her throat whether she wanted it or not.

I stepped back a bit and she stopped, allowing my cock to exit her mouth: “Is everything OK?” she asked.

“Yeah, that was nice, thank you, just had a thought there that distracted me, sorry.”

She took me all the way to my balls in one deep stroke and I felt the back of her throat tapping the head. She held me there for a few seconds and then pulled off saying “AAHHHHH... god damn you are delicious.”

I’d never thought of myself as delicious, or handsome, or even mildly attractive, anything really. But this woman, this attractive woman that had hypnotized me so easily, so quickly, without me even catching it when she did it, deep-throating me in my own bathroom, I just started laughing at the wonder of it all.

She giggled softly, stood up, and reached back to flush the commode. She looked right into my eyes and said: “Please bathe me.”

She stepped into the now well-steamy shower stall and I followed as I slid the door closed behind me. She grabbed the bottle of body wash and nodded her head to the stream of water meaning that I should stand under it. She stood behind me and reached around and grabbed my cock with one hand while squirting the wash all over my groin. The hot water hitting my chest and streaming down felt great, just like her hand on my cock did. She pulled to the side and I turned to face her, the hot water now striking my back as I looked down a bit into her eyes.

Both of her hands were now working my cock and balls and I kept thinking at some point she might squeeze my balls in a way that would hurt but it didn’t happen. The soapy body wash mixed with the water and those soft hands, it wasn’t quite that milking sensation from Trish I could never forget but it felt really great.

“It’s OK to let go, Paul... you’re safe with me, let go...”

I saw her lips moving but honestly I wasn’t processing what she was saying, her hands stroking me were just too distracting.

“Let go... let go... just... let... go...”

She smiled, and at some point I know I slipped into trance because I just don’t remember anything past that moment.

“Wake up, Paul.”

My eyes opened and I found myself buried deep inside her, pushing her body against the wall of the shower, the hot water still running but barely striking my side. I had my left arm wrapped around her chest, holding her right breast firmly in the palm of that hand. The right arm was wrapped down her right side and my right hand directly on her sex where my fingers were manipulating her labia and clit even as I kept thrusting into her. She was remarkably tight and making those incredible yelps I love so much every time I pumped into her.

“Yes, that’s right, fuck me, deeper, it’s OK to let go, just fuck me and let go...”

She kept repeating that phrase about letting go and it wasn’t making much sense to me, but she just kept saying it and I knew it was intentional, I just didn’t know why.

“Fuck me and let go, let go, please, Paul, let yourself go... let sleeping Paul play...”

I heard her say that and I got even more confused. She turned and as my cock slid out of her and I found myself facing her once more, captured by those gorgeous eyes, feeling her hands take hold of my cock and balls once more, I felt this shift sorta to the left and back happen: a dissociated feeling I had never experienced before with just a flash of dizziness and nothing but her voice still there holding me steady.

“Let sleeping Paul play, let waking Paul go... let it happen...”

In the back of my mind I’d always known about this one thing. I’d only been able to access it one time in the past during a really deep trance and it was a very unusual thing to find inside my own mind. It was a switch, just a switch, on a wall. A big funky old style light or power switch, similar to those kind at power stations or nuclear power plants. I don’t know why it was there but the trance I had been working on with an instructor was the Esdaile state, or the coma state, where for all intents and purposes the body itself is just switched off and the subject goes ~99% mental.

By ~99% mental I mean they exist purely as a mind, not as a body. It’s very difficult in some respects to work with that state because as the subject dissociates almost completely from the physical self, it means some aspects of their senses, including their sense of hearing, shuts down and it can be—not always but in some cases—difficult to get them to respond to suggestions, even ones to wake up from that state itself. Over time the subject would just drift off into a deep natural sleep and wake up entirely on their own but it’s a fascinating aspect of hypnosis work.

So, completely by accident as I went rummaging through my own mind that one time I reached the Esdaile state, I found that switch, so far in the back of my mind that I felt like it was the last point I could explore. The bright red handle on the switch clearly had two positions, On and Off. But the most interesting aspect was the label in big black letters above the switch which read:

PRIMAL

It was of course in the Off position when I found it. While I felt tempted to throw it just to see what would happen when I was in that Esdaile state, I didn’t and instead I went exploring other aspects of myself.

As Olivia stroked me there in my shower, her soft hands coaxed me to greater and greater pleasure, as she whispered those words to let go, to let waking Paul go, to let sleeping Paul come out and play with her, that switch returned to my rapidly fading consciousness for a brief moment.

It was right there in front of me and all I had to do was reach out and throw it. I felt my arm rise, I felt my hand take a firm grip on that bright red paddle of the switch, I felt that guy take a deep breath, and I felt that guy smiling as he threw that switch from Off to On.

Eyes open, staring at Olivia. Arms reaching up and hands grabbing her by the shoulders, spinning her around. Those same arms and hands pushing her into the wall rather hard. She yelped, he didn’t care. The right arm and hand reaching down and slid three fingers into her pussy deep and hard from behind, hearing her yelp again at the penetration. The left arm and hand reaching under the woman’s left arm, then the forearm came up as his left hand took her by the throat hard, pulling her back against his shoulder and pushing her head back with her chin up against his shoulder so he could whisper in her ear directly.

“Paul, what... wake up, Paul, wake up... now,” the woman said roughly because of the hand choking her with some force.

The voice spoke:

“I’m sorry, but that guy, that Paul, he’s not here right now.”

And then the fingers removed themselves from the pussy, slick with her juices, and then wrapped around the head of the cock coating it with those same juices. The right hand grabbed the woman around the front of her waist and pulled her backwards several inches into the body. The hand then guided the cock to the entrance of the woman’s pussy and then the hips bucked as that guy, the guy Olivia wanted to play with, decided yes he’d like to play with her at her request.

Balls deep, every stroke, every single stroke all the way to the balls. He took note of the slight pain that she’d caused earlier with that ball licking and sucking she did. That waking Paul guy didn’t remember it but this guy remembered every lick of that wet tongue that cocksucker lashed him with. It felt good for waking Paul, sure, but sleeping Paul was tired of just watching from the sidelines of the mind and wanted to get his fuck on. She asked him to come out and play and so he was going to play.

She yelped, she begged, and she pleaded screaming at the top of her lungs, but she never once asked or begged or pleaded for him to stop.

“PLEASE... HARDER... OH GOD DEEPER... YESS... YEESSS... LIKE THAT... YESSSSSS OH GOD OH GOD OHGODOHGOD...”

The harder sleeping Paul fucked her the more she begged for him to do it. He choke-fucked Olivia as hard as he could and then he had an idea, one that waking Paul had years ago and at this point it was worth a shot.

“Sleeeeeep...” he growled into Olivia’s ear, again and again, and she did. waking Olivia dropped into a trance she never saw coming, and sleeping Olivia picked up right where she left off.

“YESSS... SLEEPY BABY, FUCK ME, SLEEPING PAUL... DEEPER... YES...”

He fucked her tranced flesh deeper and deeper, for who knows how long, both of them going fully primal. As the deep mindless fucking continued, as sleeping Paul increased the pressure on sleeping Olivia’s neck, they both simply shifted into nothing more than pure animal desire and not one intelligible word was uttered by either of them until it was over.

Olivia woke first, staring at that ceiling. “That really does need something,” she quipped to herself. She turned her head slowly to the left, saw that guy there beside her, and wondered who it really was. He was sleeping peacefully, from what she could tell. She wondered if he was really OK with what had happened, wondered if perhaps maybe she’d gone too far, pushed him just too far for his own good.

But then again she thought she’d never be fucked like that again the rest of her life. Considering it was done by an almost 54 year old man she’d have to rethink things with respect to sex all around as she recounted the experience to me so I could add her own thoughts to this recollection as part of this story.

Opening my eyes I saw Olivia, staring back at me. She smiled, then reached out to stroke the side of my face.

“Are you OK?” I asked.

“Best. Fuck. Ever.” she said, then she started giggling, and laughing, and suddenly she was on me kissing me all over my head, face, lips, nose, then she leaned to one ear: “Thank you, you sick old bastard, that was the best experience of my life” and then she gave me a soft deep kiss on the lips.

“One is happy to be of service,” I said.

“I really miss Robin Williams. Do you ever think that if he’d met the right hypnotherapist he might still be with us?” she asked as she rose up over me and played with the hairs on my chest.

It was nice to see she got the “Bicentennial Man” quote reference, so many people never did.

“I don’t know, he was just so amazing, I got to see him once, just one time, and it was a non-stop performance and I swear my abdomen hurt for a week from the laughing I did. I think the condition he was developing, Lewy bodies, was related to Parkinson’s and I don’t think hypnosis could have helped in those respects. I wish he could have had some help, obviously. He brought such joy to so many people, myself included, you too I’m guessing. It’s just one of the saddest things ever to know that someone that filled with humor and life could have died in such a way.”

“I agree,” she said, leaning back down to kiss me again. “Do you have any ice cream?”

“Yep, vanilla with chocolate syrup is my staple, I am pretty vanilla you know.”

“Trish made that quite clear, with a rosebud on top, so to speak. Come with me, Professor.”

She took my hand and pulled me off the side of the bed and—yes I was nude finally—we made it to the kitchen as I smacked her ass several times causing those giggles and yelps. I told her where the chocolate syrup was as I grabbed the 2-gallon bucket of vanilla I always had a supply of. It was half empty because Casey had been making milkshakes recently but there was plenty for us. I didn’t know if Olivia actually wanted some ice cream to eat or play, but I’d find out soon enough.

“So, you have this thing for the female rosebud, that much is well established,” she said, cracking the seal on the bottle.

“Yes,” I said taking a spoon of vanilla.

“And you really do love to service a woman in that manner, yes?”

“Yes. And one more question is a Yes set so for the moment can we do this with me conscious, if you’re going to do what I think you’re going to do I really want my first taste of you to be fully awake.”

“Well, there’s a problem with that, Paul.”

“Oh, and that would be?”

“sleeping Paul and I have an agreement, and when I made some suggestions earlier—well, shit, look at the time...”

So I looked at the clock on the stove and it showed 1:18AM—somehow I’d lost a big chunk of time and had no idea why.

“Wait a second...”

“Yes, our little shower escapade went on for quite some time. I would suspect your water bill to be a bit higher this month, but anyway,” Olivia said as she slid up next to me and took my spoon from my hand.

“sleeping Paul and I had that long chat when I put you to sleep in your office, and I told that part of you I wanted to do something special with you. Since you’re mine until about 3PM tomorrow, that means you are the one under my spell, and, well, what you just asked for isn’t possible unfortunately.”

“I don’t under—

“Help me up on the table, please.”

I stood but thought since she was so tall all she really had to do was lean back and she would have been practically sitting on it. I stepped in front of her, lifted her under her arms and set her back on the table.

“Thank you, Sir.”

She hadn’t called me that previously and I didn’t feel any particular change or compulsion so I sat back down and had another spoon of ice cream.

“You see, I wanted to make this a special moment, and with what Trish had always told me about your particular fetish, and with me being a woman that really really loves to have her rosebud tongue-fucked well, it’s rare to find a man that not only loves to do such a thing for a woman but a man that actually does do it well. That’s some pretty improbable stuff but then again the fact that you and I are here, together in this moment, I suppose the Universe really has tapped you for a higher purpose.”

“I’m starting to believe that so many coincidences in my life with respect to The Offer are truly not accidents, but go on...” I said as I added some more chocolate syrup to my bowl.

“So, Trish had an idea that would work great since you’re under my spell, and so did sleeping Paul, and now I’d like to reveal it to you.”

She rolled over on her stomach, then up on all fours, carefully maneuvering herself to straddle my bowl of ice cream and placing her ass and pussy and that ruby red butt plug right there, only inches away from my face. I just froze there, arm and hand almost at my mouth with the spoon of ice cream as it dripped from the spoon back into the bowl.

Her seriously wet slit was beautiful, her ass was amazing, not quite Trish level of that superior glute, but in that moment I wasn’t going to complain.

“Professor, I’d like to present to you my rosebud, please say hello.”

She reached back with her right arm and took hold of the butt plug’s base then slowly and I mean she slowly pulled it out. I sat there in utterly rapt attention, still with that arm holding that spoon which never made it to my mouth as I saw the butt plug free from...

“I see the rosebud, I serve the rosebud.”

“Yes you do, Paul,” she whispered softly.

“I see the rosebud, I serve the rosebud.”

“Yes, you do. So do it, now.“

I didn’t want to open my eyes, I really didn’t. I knew I was awake, but I just didn’t want to do it. But I opened them anyway, god damned ceiling once again. Alarm clock—3:17AM.

More amnesia, shit.

I looked around, no Olivia in sight but the bathroom light was on and I heard... singing?

Oh, and I couldn’t move apparently, at least from the neck down.

“Olivia...” I spoke.

“Be there in a moment, sleepy baby.”

“Oh, OK,” I thought. All those stories by artie came to mind in mere moments and I mentally just scanned through them like someone at a library using an old microfiche machine as the pages just flew by at high speed. All the times I’d read them, most of them multiple times over, and wanted so desperately to be the guy held by those women in that oh-so-special way: hand on the back of the neck, held to a breast, suckled as the woman just cooed and whispered the guy into the deepest sleep he’d ever known.

The first time I ever read those stories by artie they brought tears to my eyes because I’d never had that sensation and I wanted it. Now, pretty much 20 years after reading that first story by artie where that practice was described, I was just moments away from being the man about to surrender to a woman that same way and it excited the hell out of me.

And I couldn’t fucking move.

“Olivia can you please let me move?” I yelled out.

“Freedom,” she replied.

Finally. I scooted up on the bed into the pillows and then noted the bed had been turned down which told me yes it was time for her to put me to sleep. I had to wonder what she was going to do with me; it was just something I couldn’t get my mind to stop running around imagining.

I noticed a faint smell of something, like a hand lotion kind of smell and my body just tensed up when I realized my abdomen felt cold, at least the skin. I took a finger and gently rubbed the abdomen right above my navel and felt a substance of some kind, slightly greasy slippery quality to—

“No way...” I actually found myself whispering out loud.

“So, you’ve discovered my secret, it seems.”

Olivia stood there in the bathroom doorway, nude of course, and the way the light hit her as she held one arm up on the door frame was spectacular.

“Some friends of mine in a lab in Manhattan were paid to create it, and I’m sure you know what it can do.”

“Forever Yours,” I said, still not believing it.

“Oh yes, it’s real, and it cost me quite a princely sum to get even just this one dosing of it for you, but the dose you’ll receive is all that’s necessary. It’s been improved in the almost two decades since it was first created in artie’s lab. Now, it only takes one single dose to bind you forever, hence the name now truly being worthy of the effect.”

I started getting somewhat worried actually. “Forever Yours” was a story written by artie about a substance, a binary agent meaning two parts, that when combined would alter the brain chemistry of someone and open their mind to suggestion on the chemical and molecular level. Suggestions given to that person when they were under the effect of “Forever Yours” would find them much stronger in effect than typical ones implanted with just hypnosis alone. They would eventually fade over a short period of time as the chemicals worked their way out of the body.

If she had dosed me with this improved formula of the base chemical agent as in the stories, the lotion applied to my abdomen, and she fed me a breast that had been dosed with the catalyst, within a few moments of that hitting my bloodstream I’d find my mind opened completely wide without any limitations for her to whisper anything into it. Whatever she wanted to offer me in terms of commands or suggestions would basically be imprinted on me forever, so yes, the name “Forever Yours” would be applicable.

“But those were just stories, I mean that stuff, it’s not real. It can’t be. Can it?”

“You’re about to find out, sleepy boy. In a few minutes I’m going to feed you a breast that I’ve coated with that catalyst, then the other coated the same, back and forth as you drift off into that deep wonderful sleep. Your mind will be so wide open as my whispers sink in, and the programming I give you will bind those receptors in that sleepy mind and you will truly be mine forever. Think about it for a moment. Think about me, think about how I’ve owned you since the minute I walked into your life not even...” her eyes darted to the alarm clock—3:41AM “roughly 14 hours ago. Think of how I control you, how my body pleases you, how my voice can ease that overactive conscious mind down into complete mindless surrender instantly.”

She was walking towards me so slowly, seducing me with her movements and her words. I could feel the beginnings of trance coming on, felt myself sinking back into the mattress as my cock responded to her on levels I wasn’t consciously taking note of.

“That’s right, you know it’s going to happen, you know you can’t resist. I’ll feed you a nipple and you know what will happen, don’t you?” she said, almost at my side.

“I’ll... I’ll bliss out, totally, orgasm, surrender... I’ll surrender to you, helplessly...” I said, not even knowing I was saying it.

“Yes, you will surrender to me, all of you, your mind, your body, your will, your cock, your cream, every inch of you, every thought, hope, dream, memory, fear, worry, concern, absolutely everything that you are as a man will surrender to me when I feed you a nipple. It’s going to happen, and it will be even better than what Trish did for you in the past. I’m going to milk your very soul out of you and keep it safe inside me, Paul, say yes.”

“yeeeesssss” was all I think I said, and even that was so difficult to get out because of the fact that my throat was choking up and my eyes were tearing.

“Such a good boy, a good sleepy boy, a very good sleepy baby.”

Those words, spoken in that manner, with her so close, it’s all I wanted, it’s all I’d ever wanted.

“please... pleeasssseeee...”

She climbed on top of me and her weight just felt so good, and as she did I understood why artie’s stories always hurt me so much: because when I read them I could mentally put myself into those situations and experience those feelings based on artie’s expressive writing. I could feel what those men felt as they gave themselves to those women in that way, and it was about to happen to me even though I had no actual real life experience with those sensations. At least until that moment as Olivia stared down into my desperate eyes.

“Sleepy baby, are you ready to surrender to me?” she asked.

“yeesssss...”

“What will happen when I feed you this breast?” and she leaned forward just slightly and almost grazed my lips with the nipple of her right breast. So close, and at that moment I couldn’t move again but I wanted that breast so bad, it was my whole world in that moment.

“suurreeenddeerrr...”

Her left hand darted out to the back of my neck, the soft warm palm of her hand taking me and squeezing gently, pulling my head up off the pillow as she pressed her breast into my lips. On contact, my mind just blanked out completely. I’m sure I had an orgasm and probably shot several loads onto my belly or on her backside but I wasn’t there anymore. I don’t remember thoughts, just feelings: the feelings of comfort, of warmth, of her weight on me, of my eyes closing down slowly even in spite of the tears flowing freely.

Years prior when Trish milked me that one special time I had a moment or two of what I’d have called bliss, just pure unfettered simple bliss. It lasted only a moment or two and I realized as I lay there under Olivia’s wonderful ministrations that for the past 3 years or so what I wanted more than anything else was that feeling again.

As Olivia held me there to her breast, I rested in bliss, and it kept going; it wasn’t just a single moment or two as with Trish. This was pure bliss, given to me by another, held to her warmth, to her softness, as she whispered me into the deepest most restfully peaceful sleep I’d ever known in my life. And it all happened there on my bed, in my home, the beneficiary of a series of coincidences and happy accidents that brought me together with this woman I was so happy to surrender to willingly, forever.

When my eyes opened I saw the back of Olivia’s neck, there on my bed beside me. I didn’t give a shit what time it was so I didn’t bother rolling back to see the alarm clock. I reached out carefully and drew a single fingertip down softly, eliciting a shiver from her as she giggled: “That tickles, stop.”

I reached up to do it a second time when she rolled over and I found myself eye to eye with her, literally an inch from being nose tip to nose tip.

“Hi,” she whispered.

“Thank you, Olivia. I don’t have any other words, thank you,” and I started crying. She shifted and pulled me into her arms and I just let all of it out there on my bed. “Shhh... it’s OK, Paul, it’s OK, let it go, you’re going to be just fine, I promise. I’m here, relax and let it go, it’s not a trance, stay with me please, but let the emotions out, they need to be free...”

She held me there for however long, I really can’t say. By the time I was finally done I did feel much better, not to want to use the old “I felt like the weight of the world was off my shoulders” because I personally didn’t have a tough or pressured lifestyle. But even in spite of me being a laid-back individual, what she’d given me—an outlet to surrender—was the most precious gift I’d ever been given. I really cared about Trish, I loved her in some respects, always grateful for that experience of her milking me which set this past day’s events in motion.

But this was different, and Olivia owned me now, I knew it, and it wasn’t a casual off-the-cuff kind of thing to say. She understood me, had no problems with my quirks as she understood them, loved the fact that I’d happily eat her ass anytime, and I loved the fact that she loved giving my cock pleasure in that unique way with her mouth, and the fact that she was a hypnotherapist. I mean really, the Universe brought two—actually 8 counting all 6 girls who accepted The Offer plus Casey and now Olivia—amazing women into my life at such random times: Casey first 20 years prior and now Olivia last, and I knew The Offer was done as I stared into Olivia’s eyes in that moment.

“If I say something to you, will you promise me with everything that you are that you’ll do your best to understand it?” I asked.

“Yes, of course,” she offered.

“I love you.”

“Oh, Paul, you can’t...” she started.

“I mean it, Olivia, I love you, and by that I mean I love you for what you’ve done for me. It’s not about The Offer, really, I love you for doing what you did by shutting my mind off for me, pulling that guy way way back there out for a bit. Yes I remember the shower now, I don’t know why but I do, I remember everything that’s happened since you walked into my office. What you did for me earlier, I mean I know the idea with the story was that the chemicals would open someone’s mind up that wide, and I suppose you’re exceptional at providing suggestions to the unconscious because, shit, I mean am literally aware of everything, I know it all.”

“Well that’s unexpected but not surprising to me in some respects, and yes I know you don’t mean you love me let’s get married, that sort of thing. I love you too for allowing me to play with your mind but I’m betting at this point trancing you for most anything isn’t going to be quite the same, is it?”

“I don’t know, try something that I’ve responded to for you,” I asked.

“Pause.”

Nothing, not a twitch.

“Nope.” I rolled over and looked at the alarm clock—9:47AM.

“Now that is interesting, are you mentally resisting the suggestion, the trigger, or is there just nothing there when I say it?” she asked, actually concerned at that moment as she cocked herself up on one elbow.

“I just don’t feel any compulsion or desire to respond to it. Damn woman, you broke me,” I jokingly said.

She didn’t laugh.

“Oh, no, no, Olivia, please, I’m sure it’s just a thing with me, you have no idea, you really have no idea just what that experience last night did for me. I am not the same man I was 6 hours ago, it’s not a bad thing, lady, not even. It’s a very good thing.”

“Can I try one more, please?”

I nodded.

She reached out with her right hand, sliding the soft warm palm along the side of my face, down the side of my exposed neck, and I felt myself start to drop slightly. Her palm came to rest in that special spot at the back of my neck, and I felt myself drift.

She squeezed softly and said “Sleepy baby, sleep deeply for me.”

I felt myself smile so faintly she might not have noticed it, then my last thought was: “Of course she sees it, she’s a hypnotist.”

And then I slept for her.

I woke up, didn’t look at the ceiling, didn’t look at the clock, I just got up because I really needed to piss quite badly. After doing my business I stepped into my bedroom, put on my t-shirt and sweat-shorts, and everything looked normal. I didn’t see Olivia’s clothes, nothing of hers actually. I went into the living room, nothing there, and she wasn’t in the kitchen either.

I went to the office, nothing. I opened the office door which faced the driveway and the only car there was my SUV.

“I hope she didn’t get scared off,” I thought, trying not to let myself think the worst which would be her walking away which had happened so many times in the past with other women. It would be ironic if she did, and I silently told myself if she did it was probably because of me telling her I loved her. How many times had I jumped the gun previously with women by saying that and them not understanding I didn’t mean “I love you, marry me,” but “I love you as a Human being that shared some of your life with me and I am forever grateful for the experience.”

I stopped at Casey’s desk, looked at her appointment book, found the entry for Olivia and got her number scribbled on a Post-It-Note then I went looking for my smartphone and I honestly had no clue where it was. As I got back to the living room the front door opened and there stood Olivia with a Fazoli’s bag in her hand.

“Be still my beating heart,” I said out loud and she laughed, a really great laugh. She stepped to me and put her hand on the back of my neck and pulled me into another soft kiss, and then stared into my eyes: “I’m so glad you’re still my sleepy baby, Paul.”

“Forever yours,” I replied.

“You and Trish and apparently Casey too never seem to shut up about this place so I had to try it. Let’s have lunch,” she said and I followed her to the kitchen.

“What, no Fazoli’s in Manhattan?” I asked, unpacking the bag as she got some glasses, plates & utensils.

“No, they have a few locations in some of the districts but they’re not easy to get to. You’ve been to Manhattan, right? The deeper part of the downtown area, like Wall Street, that sort of thing?”

“Yes, just once, for an afternoon when I visited Trish. The sheer number of people packed in so tightly, I couldn’t live there, I just couldn’t do it personally. I remember thinking the hypnotherapists there probably charge $400-500 hour to deal with those Wall Street types, crazy earnings potential but good lord, those people are insane.”

“I charge Wall Street brokers $850 an hour,” Olivia said.

“Really, damn, I want to say that means you’ve done well for yourself but something tells me that’s not the case,” I offered. It seemed right to say it even if she was going to smack it down.

“Can I be perfectly honest with you, no BS, up front in your face?” she asked, a now quite serious look on hers.

“You can talk to me, Olivia, you can talk with me, about anything, if that’s not clear by now then it should be right this moment.”

“I don’t have anyone in my life, Paul. I don’t have any friends, aside from Trish but that’s a long tale and we’ll get to that, but I have nobody to go home to. Yes I have a nice apartment that I’m still paying a 7-figure lease on, yes I have plenty of money in the bank. Yes I’m successful, yes I’m an intelligent strong-willed even dominant female in a city where males still run that world, and I’m tired of it, I really am.”

Now she was opening up to me, and I sort of had an inkling of what might be coming but I just sat and had a breadstick. I took another and dipped it in that fantastic marinara sauce and I handed it to her.

“First one ever, right?” I asked, smiling the whole time.

She took it, sniffed it, then pretty much inhaled half of it the way she’d taken my cock the night before. I was really happy to be able to remember everything, I couldn’t explain why I did because I also remembered the suggestions she’d given me in my office the day before which should be preventing my conscious ability to do so.

“Mmmmm... MMMMMMM... Oh my GOD these are insane,” she said.

“See, now you know why we don’t shut up about the place, they really are quite awesome. And since I just thought of it, may I offer you a compliment?”

“Sure,” she said, having her first fork full of the lasagna which just prompted more moans and smiling.

“That thing you did to me, when you literally just snatched my mind out from under me in my office, that was for lack of a better phrase really fucking hot, I mean it. Thank you.”

“You’re very welcome, thank you for letting me into your mind to play, it was fun and I hope we’ll keep doing it. I’m heading back to Manhattan on Monday, flight leaves at 10:30AM. I can have the rental service come pick the vehicle up, would you be willing to give me a ride to the airport and see me off?”

“I need to call Casey to make sure we’re OK for Monday morning but I don’t see an issue, if I have to reschedule someone I usually give them the session for free.”

“You really do love what you do, don’t you?” she asked.

“Sure, it’s never been about money. I mean it is, because if you don’t actually charge people they develop the idea that you’re not really a professional so it can damage the reputation. I charge $120 an hour for basically anything, if they need future visits then it’s usually $100 for returns. Like I said I’ve got money, I’m set for life if I decided to just stop today and never do this again, but what would I do with my time?”

“Trance hotties, eat ass, fuck sleepy girls, eat, sleep, wake up, do it over and over, get your fuck on, that sorta thing I suppose,” she said, giggling pretty severely by the time she finished talking.

“Yes, yes, sick old bastard am I. By the way, now that I do have my recall, your rosebud is not only beautiful it is absolutely delicious, thank you for that. The moment my eyes locked on, when I felt that trigger kick in, once again I just wanted to dislocate my jaw and get my tongue as deep into you as possible. You tremble quite nicely when you surrender to those orgasms.”

“You and my asshole, you and Trish’s asshole, you and those other girl’s assholes, I feel like I should make a ‘Spaceballs’ reference about being surrounded by assholes, I mean really.”

I laughed because of the moment and Olivia being a very funny well referenced woman. I stood up, walked over to her, and put my hand on the back of her neck for a change and took a chance:

“Relax, Olivia, sleep.”

I hadn’t worked with her, hadn’t tranced her obviously, and I had no idea if she’d be willing to surrender to me but when her eyes went wide and her nostrils flared I started to think she was going to kiss me.

Instead, she faintly smiled probably the same way I did earlier in the bed and then she collapsed into my waiting arms.

I lifted her, whispering her deeper with each breath, with each beat of her heart, things that she and I had told our subjects a half million times in our careers. I wasn’t sure how far she’d go in terms of accepting my suggestions but I was damned sure going to find out.

I told her to stand in place once we got into my bedroom, and she did. I told her to disrobe and I just stood there watching her obeying me. That surge in my cock, that power trip caused by having someone deeply hypnotized awaiting and obeying every command I gave them, it came back with a vengeance as her dress fell to the floor. She stood there naked, just wearing those jet black high heel shoes and as she started to reach down I told her no, leave the shoes on.

“Olivia, I want you to count backwards from 50 to 1 out loud, with each number you count you’ll go twice as deep into trance for me, a deep obedient trance, twice as deep with each number, knowing that when you finally count 1 you’ll be so deeply hypnotized that you will be completely obedient to me, for my pleasure and for yours. Begin counting, now.“

“50...”

This was my first chance to hear Olivia’s sleepy voice, that oh-so-soft whisper from sleeping Olivia and it honestly made my cock just surge more than I expected it to. I inspected her from all the views I could, constantly wondering how the hell I could have ever been this fortunate. When I met Trish years ago in that Fazoli’s parking lot I always thought if that event had never happened, if she just showed up at my office and had her appointment exactly as everything was planned that day, I’d never have made The Offer to her.

The way the Universe nearly drove her right into me, literally missing my legs with that Mini-Cooper of hers by mere inches was one thing, but having her park right next to me that day, in that moment, the future ramifications of which were not something I could have ever fathomed.

And then Olivia walked into my life when I opened that door for her, yet another insanely magical wonderful thing also because of that one near-sideswipe of me when I met Trish, and then her and Trish crossing paths directly too it was just a bit much to believe. For another moment, I looked up, thanked the Universe once more for the 8 lucky stars in my life: Casey, Trish, Taylor, Sonia, Clarice, Abigail, and Marlene, and now this insanely crazy hot woman that had just surrendered herself to my hypnotic influence just because I asked her to without any previous trance work together.

“Why the hell am I so fortunate?” I kept asking myself, presuming sleeping Paul would bitch slap me with some quip about looking a gift horse in the mouth or whatever, and then he’d just whisper: “Shut the fuck up about it, she’s yours, get your fuck on, you idiot” or something of that nature.

I softly laughed to myself inside and felt really great about it, but Olivia needed my focus and so I directed it back towards her as I took note of everything:

Her eyes under her eyelids were going insane with activity, probably a very suggestible subject in spite of her very apparently dominant nature. I knew if she’d become successful in Manhattan itself as a hypnotherapist then she was a force to be reckoned with. The fact that she was able to take me without my even really being aware of it happening was a testament to her skills. I’d be happy to surrender to her any day of the week and at least twice on a Sunday and since the next day was Sunday I was going to make damned sure she put me to sleep many many times before our weekend was up.

She wasn’t Trish, that much was obvious. I would always have a thing for Trish because she literally was my perfect girl: she fit that profile I have in my head of a perfect female, a fit toned beauty with muscles in the right places, the particular frame, the right height—not that Olivia being as tall as she was a negative at all mind you. I loved the fact that Olivia was just shy of 6 feet tall, and as I stood beside her listening to her soft voice sending herself deeper for me I loved the fact that I could whisper in her ears directly without having to lean down at all.

“Deeper and deeper asleep, such a good girl for me, Olivia, you are such a very good girl, going deeper, and deeper.”

“33...”

“Down you go, girl, just for me, only for me, safe with me, you’re always so safe with me.”

As I whispered that in her ear she shivered, head to toe, that glorious wave of goosebumps taking over so I pounced on it.

“That’s right, feel those shivers, feel those goosebumps, and now the goosebumps become twice as strong, that buzzing tingling pleasure from the goosebumps, it doubles in strength with each number you count as you keep dropping twice as deep into obedient trance for me, obey.”

Her mouth opened and she gasped before she said “31...” and then shivered massively as the goosebumps spiked literally every hair follicle to max and they just stayed that way as she continued counting.

Another great idea presented itself so I went with it.

“Olivia, you know what I did to Trish there on my bed, you know how powerful The Magic Palm is, don’t you, girl? Nod your head yes.”

A slight jerky nod as she counted “28...”

“And I remember you telling me that Trish had done The Magic Palm to you, so now it’s my turn. In a moment I’m going to do The Magic Palm to you as you stand there dropping yourself deeper into obedient trance for me and only me. I’m going to stroke and squeeze your neck while I palm that beautiful pussy of yours while also finger fucking your delicious rosebud, and you’re not going to be able to resist me doing it.”

Shivers, gasps, crazy mega trembling she was going through as she was barely able to get “24...” out clearly.

I took up a spot on her right side since I’m right hand dominant and could palm her pussy and finger that rosebud better with that hand. I reached up with the left hand and palmed her neck as I said I would and got a nice firm grip on her so she’d know I was in control and whispered: “At the count of 1, you’ll be mine, and you won’t be able to stop me from doing whatever I want with you.”

A nice soft squeeze on her neck told her I wasn’t going anywhere as she counted: “20...”

I rubbed my right hand up and down on my thigh for about 15 seconds hard to warm it up and then I placed it on her abdomen just above the belly button. One last whisper: “No matter how much pleasure I make you feel, no matter how much pleasure my Magic Palms pull out of you, no matter how good it feels as I finger fuck your rosebud, you will continue counting down to 1 as instructed, and you will remain standing comfortably even in spite of all the pleasure I’m making you experience.“

I was very careful in my vocal tone to alter it dramatically when I said “make” and “making” so she knew on every level that mattered that I was going to make her feel good, and sleeping Olivia absolutely picked up on it with a seriously ragged gasp as I uttered each of those words with that slightly altered emphasis.

And then I slid my right hand down over her belly, to her triangle, palming her slick wet pussy and slipping that middle finger deep into her rosebud—I didn’t give her a chance to resist me at all, I just took what I wanted and what I wanted was to palm and finger her fucking senseless.

“1...17...”

Took her two attempts to say it in-between the gasping and the goosebumps continually wracking her with pleasure, now coupling all that with the hand on her neck plus the palm that was practically lifting her up off the floor. It wasn’t like I had done with Trish years ago: I was really fucking Olivia’s rosebud in and out about once per second, all the way in, all the way out, and she was so very tight but her juices made it so easy to fuck her with that finger.

“12...”

“Good girl, such a good girl for me...”

“9...”

“So close now, so close to complete surrender, understanding that at the count of 1 you’ll have the best orgasm of your entire life, standing here, helpless under my spell, surrendering your mind, your body, and your soul, to my magic palms and that finger in your asshole.”

“5...”

“Almost there...”

“2...”

I whispered “Mine at the count of 1, forever...” and squeezed hard, palmed deep, and fingered straight in as deeply as I could work that middle finger and held it.

She passed out before she counted 1 but I knew that was going to happen and was ready for it. She did collapse, she really had no choice considering what I’d done, and my strong grip on the back of her neck pushed her into that primal zone to some degrees. When I squeezed hard on the back of her neck, not too hard but hard enough, and palmed that pussy and slid that finger into her rosebud that deep it was over for her.

I actually pulled her backwards at the same time to add a bit of startle response going on; the shift in throwing her off-balance just made her surrender even more completely as unconsciousness overtook her. I was literally holding her up from the grip at the back of her neck and the lifting I was doing from the palm on her pussy for just a moment. I released the palm and slid the finger out and swept the right arm under her thighs and lifted yet another sleepy Angel into my arms and lay her on that other side of my bed.

But I wasn’t done with Olivia yet, far from it.

Even though I had the total recall of enjoying her rosebud it wasn’t the same for me, waking Paul, because it happened in trance. While I was very happy that sleeping Paul had a taste before I did—as crazy as it sounds to say that—now it was actually my turn and asleep or not, I was going to devour Olivia right then and right there.

I climbed onto the bed between her legs, pulled off those heels she wore so well, and gently took her behind the knees of each folding her like I’d done with the girls that accepted The Offer, placing their knees almost next to their ears. I then spoke:

“I know you can hear me, Olivia, nod your head yes, please.”

One slight shift that had to be a nod.

“Good girl, thank you for obeying me, but I’m far from done with you yet. In a moment I will count from 1 to 5, at the count of 5 and not before the count of 5 you’ll awaken, you’ll return to full awakening consciousness with one particular side-effect: you will be my rag doll. You know what that suggestion means, you’re aware of the effects, you will be unable to consciously control any muscle in your body.”

Olivia started doing that ragged breathing at that moment, and I heard whimpers with every other breath and I hadn’t really even gotten started yet so this was going to be an absolutely amazing experience for her and me too.

“Yes, you do know what that suggestion means, you know how it works, and I’m sure that sleeping Olivia knows it too, we haven’t had a real chance to chat yet but we will very soon. Since I know that sleeping Olivia is listening I’d like to ask her to make sure that waking Olivia is unable to move any muscles at all except being able to blink and swallow as needed and look at me if she’s able to keep her eyes open.”

More whimpering, now practically every single breath.

“If you understand me, sleeping Olivia, I’d like you to say I understand Sir and it will happen, now.“

With difficulty that soft voice spoke out: “I understand... Sir... and it... will happen” which turned into massive moans as that part of her realized what was about to happen.

“1... 2... 3... 4... and... 5”

Olivia’s eyes opened, stared at me as I smiled and said “I see the rosebud, I serve the rosebud” and then I dove in as deeply as I possibly could for my first conscious taste of her in that way I love so much.

My eyes looking into her eyes, that connection so strong. She couldn’t speak of course, and she couldn’t even open her mouth to form that classic “O” face. She couldn’t do anything really but have more orgasms, real ones, caused by my stimulation of her rosebud amplified by her conscious inability to control herself from being stimulated that way. Her eyes were the only way she could express anything to me and Paul Ekman would have probably popped off several loads if he could have seen her eyes in those moments.

I pulled out and gave her a few moments to rest, smiled, and then said “I see the pussy, I suck the pussy” and I did that same thing I did with Trish by opening wide, placing my entire mouth on her labia, and then pushing in hard while sucking back deeply as I still continued looking into her eyes.

The trembling in her legs went from barely noticeable to holy shit this girl is losing it and I just kept right on sucking. I hadn’t used my tongue on Trish when I did that to her, I just sucked and that was enough, but I wanted Olivia to be mine so I considered this a way of marking her as such. I started licking every which way I could as those parts of her labia and even the hood of her clit got that tongue lashing.

Olivia’s eyes, so expressive, slowly rolled back up into their sockets, and all I saw was white. I released her, knowing she’d passed out, feeling her body relax even more than it had been based on my suggestions, even the involuntary spasms calmed pretty quickly. I brought her legs down softly, scooted back off the bed, then went around and situated her while telling her she was safe, thanking her for letting me play with her mind, that she truly was delicious, and finally that she would sleep deeply until she was rested. I gave her a kiss on the forehead, then a softer one on her lips, and then I went and took a shower so I could jack off and get some damned relief myself.

The water felt fantastic and helped me relax, and the body wash having that slippery quality made it easy to pump out a few loads. I kept laughing to myself at how crazy all this was, at my age, after all the years of dreaming of making such things a reality. All those stories, all those ideas from so many other creative people in the hypnosis community. I didn’t know if artie was still alive or not because he’d removed all his stories from his site years prior and I had all of them, every last one, saved and made into nicely formatted PDF files.

artie, Wiseguy, and RC, and a handful of other authors that wrote stories with hypnosis being used to make lives better and make sex and erotic things a billion times better, they were my heroes in text and they always would be.

Shower done, checking myself out in the mirror I supposed my life could have been worse. Still not handsome, still not attractive, still a sick old bastard but then I leaned back a bit, looked at the sleeping Angel in my bed, remembered how delicious she was, and thought: “I wonder what the rosebud of a real actual Angel might taste like... Angel food cake, maybe?” and laughed.

I stepped back into the bedroom, noted the time on the alarm clock—3:17PM—and went to get those food items we’d barely touched put in the fridge. Fazoli’s isn’t that bad if you reheat it properly but no it’s not nearly as good as hot and fresh. I checked the front door, took a peek outside for a breath of fresh air, saw my neighbor out walking his dog but that was about it.

I headed back to the bedroom and took one last look at the clock—3:31PM—and realized our so-called contract was up. I honestly didn’t want to wake Olivia up so I decided to take a nap with her. I slid into bed carefully, looking at Olivia laying there. She’d shifted to her left side so she was facing me, a half-fetal position basically. I wanted to be her sleepy baby again, the feeling just welled up in my gut so fast I wasn’t going to resist it.

“sleeping Olivia, can you hear me, girl?” I whispered softly.

A slight shift and intake of air: “yes”

“Good girl, I know you’re very tired right now, but it’s a good kind of tired, isn’t it?”

“oh yes, thank you”

“Will you do something for me, please? It would make me so very happy.”

“sure”

“Will you make me your sleepy baby?”

Her eyes opened and she made a slow sensual slide over to me under the comforter. I wanted to feel her on top of me again now that I knew that sensation. None of the other women I’d ever been with, not one of them, had ever done such a thing as lay on top of me, hold me to a breast, and whisper me down into dreams, so what Olivia had done for me early that morning was now “my thing” which replaced that milking—something I still wanted to happen again too—as my go-to way of being put to sleep.

Knowing it was sleeping Olivia sliding on top of me so slowly, not once having shifted her eyes from mine, I felt like I was being hypnotized by a snake in some respects, she was just that animalistic, if that makes sense. That sensation of her flesh slowly enveloping me, that weight on top of me, and then she rose up just a bit as that left hand slowly reached for the back of my neck and I didn’t have much time.

“sleeping Olivia, when you make me your sleepy baby, sleep on top of me for a while please, I want to feel you as you sleep, not beside me, just let yourself drift back down to deep sleep right here, on me. I won’t be able to hold onto you for much longer as you send me to dreams, but please, sleep here, on top of me, please?”

“of course...” she said just as that palm took me, lifting me to that nipple as my eyes tried to stay open as those wonderful whispers hit me: “Sleepy baby, sleep for me, Paul, sleep for us... sleep... sleep... sleeeeeep.”

As I came to I knew she was still there, still on top of me, and as I opened my eyes I stared right into Olivia’s. She was laying there, wide awake, on me, her arms folded in front and under her chin.

“Hi,” she said.

“Hi,” I said back.

“You are really something else, you know that?” she commented.

“I do so love the way you feel on top of me. I didn’t understand it entirely for so long, even in some stories the feeling just wasn’t there with good descriptions, but after what you did for me earlier, and again a short time ago, what the hell time is it now?” I said as we both turned to look at the alarm clock at the same time—4:47PM.

“So, you asked sleeping Olivia to make you her sleepy baby, I take it.”

“Oh, yes, she’s you, of course, just that different side of you. When I asked her to put me to sleep and her eyes opened I swear, she tranced me just that fast, I felt myself get pulled into her eyes, your eyes. Yes it gets somewhat odd using that terminology of a waking and sleeping Olivia but it works for me.

“I didn’t say it doesn’t work for me, or for her either for that matter. We are very happy being on top of you, we were very happy to put you to sleep, and we were very happy when you tongue fucked and sucked us to a state of bliss I’ve never experienced so thank you from both of us, how’s that?“

“That’s awesome, and you’re both welcome.“

“Where the hell did you come up with any of this, really, The Offer, all these crazy insanely hot things you did to me, Trish, those girls, I can’t even imagine what those other 5 girls experienced at the tips of your fingers and that tongue. My god, seriously, for someone that has so little experience with a large number of women, how the hell are you able to make us pass out so easily?”

“I don’t, you do, that’s how it works. I’m just doing what I’ve always felt should be stimulating for a woman. I take my time and go slow because I’m not looking for the typical ‘piece of ass’ to stick my dick in like most,” I said as I stroked her side delicately with the tip of a finger eliciting more goosebumps and a soft giggle.

“Having said that, a question for you, a serious one because I’ve never seen you make mention of it, at least not in your stories, and it’s not something Trish brought up either. Then again, based on The Offer and what it entails it’s probably something I already know the answer to, but I’d still like to ask and have you tell me if you’re willing.”

“I’ll answer any question you ask of me, I don’t lie, especially with respect to hypnosis and sex or anything related.”

“OK, it’s sex related but nothing to do with hypnosis,” she said.

“I’m all yours.”

“If I asked you to do it, would you have anal sex with me? It’s not a demand, I won’t be upset if you say no. I know you’re not like other men, thank god for that, but I really do want to know if you’ll tell me.”

Ah, the question. I was surprised it took this long considering this was the first woman I’d really had proper sex with in for so long but she deserved to know my thoughts on it.

“I’m not entirely opposed to it, I suppose. It’s not a hard limit for me, I’ve just never had a woman present herself to me in a manner where it was even an option. Stop and think about it for a moment: I’m vanilla, I’m really very vanilla, and for me the “chocolate” pardon the pun is basically ass eating because I love it. So I’m about as straight vanilla as things go considering the nearly infinite things people can do or actually want to do outside of the vanilla concepts of sexual activities.”

“So, is that a yes or no?” she asked, reading right through my wall of hyperbole instantly.

I thought about it and lay my head back. I closed my eyes for just a fraction of a second while I asked sleeping Paul what I should say, and then I spoke:

“Olivia, would you like me to fuck you up the ass?”

“If I say yes, I’d like that very much, would it make me a slut?” she playfully jibed laying there on my chest.

“As long as you’re my slut, here, in my house, I’m OK with that, seriously. I don’t know if I’ll be any good at it, I don’t know if I’ll find myself spurting off like some 15 year old with an overactive pituitary gland and two balls that create more sperm in a minute than mine can make in a week nowadays. Yes, if you want me to do it, I’d be happy to fuck you up the ass.”

I laughed saying it and she asked why, and I said because the Universe is a crazy fucking thing so why not.

Other than my tongue, and my fingers now and again, I’d never put any other part of my anatomy in a woman’s ass so this would absolutely be a new experience for me.

“Now I have to ask you a question, it’s only fair, right?” I said.

“Shoot.”

“Have you ever been fucked in your beautiful delicious rosebud, meaning with a cock?”

“Not a real one, no, but Trish, well, that girl has a serious sex drive, let me tell you. I know you’ve never given yourself to her in that way, never made love with her, never fucked her brains out with that delicious cock of yours either. I promise you that if you ever do, if she ever gets a hold of you, oh boy, if you think I’ve been a good fuck so far you have no idea what she’ll do with you.”

“No, you’re not a good fuck, actually.”

That got her attention. “Oh, no?”

“No. You are without any doubt the best fuck of my life, Olivia, and as I’m laying here thinking about it, yes, I really do want to fuck your ass, like, right now, can I please fuck your ass? Please?” and I started tickling her just because I could and just because I loved her laugh. I had no honest idea about anal sex, it was never a thing, that much was entirely 100% true. I had no idea if I was even capable of doing it with her: that rosebud of hers, while being insanely delicious, was so very very tight and I wasn’t sure I could ever be hard enough to get inside of her.

But if it would make her happy, I’d do the very best I could to please her because as always it’s about her pleasure, not mine. That guy inside me might have gotten out for a bit and I’m so glad he did, and he’d probably like to be the one to do this with Olivia, but she asked me so I was going to be a gentleman and fuck her ass as requested.

She laughed herself clean off the bed as I followed her to the bathroom.

“I don’t have anything that we could possibly use like a lubricant. I have no clue about this, Olivia, no experience, zero, zip, zilch, nothing.”

“Don’t worry, the shower, the hot water, the body wash, it’ll help me, but there’s something that you can do for me as well.”

“Name it.”

“Trance me, then have sleeping Olivia relax my rosebud, have her make me limp, loose, and relaxed so you can slide into me, gently and slowly taking your time. I’ll suck on your cock for a few minutes to get you super duper stiff and I promise, if we take our time, in that shower, soon you’ll be fucking me in a way that both of us will enjoy very deeply, understand?”

“Got it. Relax, Olivia, sleep.”

She collapsed into my arms and I’ll never ever get tired of it. I spent a few minutes asking sleeping Olivia for help once more, told her that she would hopefully enjoy this experience as well, and she giggled as she leaned to whisper in my ear: “I can’t wait to feel you fuck us that way.”

Back up from trance Olivia smiled and asked if everything went OK. I told her what sleeping Olivia said and she giggled again.

“We’re good, now it’s up to you ladies to let me in whenever you’re ready. I do not want to hurt you, Olivia, that’s not a thing for me, no pain, ever. If you feel any pain at all, stop, pull me out or say stop, please, no jokes, I mean it. If this doesn’t work well, I guess I’ll just have to fuck that pretty mouth of yours as deep as I can.”

Olivia had been reaching into the shower to get the water temps right when she froze and turned: “You want to fuck my mouth?”

“Yes, I would think that’s pretty obvious, I mean you love to suck cock, you’re a man’s blowjob fantasy in the flesh, right?”

“No, I mean what you said about fucking my mouth as deep as you can, was that true?” she asked, now standing and facing me almost eye to eye.

I had some idea of what she was going for, and on some level in the back of my mind once again that image came forth: the one I had where I totally dominated her and just fucked her throat as hard as I could until she choked even as I blasted load after load in her throat. I turned away slightly and she caught it.

“Wait, what is that look you’ve got going on? Talk to me, please?” she pleaded.

“I’ve got that guy in the back of my head, and while I’m not saying he wants out again right now, as a Human male I have to admit to you, here and now, the thought of grabbing a woman’s head, sliding my cock into her mouth, pushing it into the back of her throat and feeling the head hit that part, there’s a part of me that wants that.”

“Primal, isn’t it?” she said, stepping forward and pulling my sweatpants down as my cock sprang out right into her waiting hands. “It’s that deep seated primal desire that males have to pump and fuck and unload all the sweet thick cream in these balls,” she whispered, staring into my eyes, fondling my balls very gently. I felt the pull of those eyes, I knew she was trancing me, and I didn’t mind at all.

“Yes, feel it, feel that desire, that crazy lust that builds up, it starts in your mind, just that visual, of a woman, on her knees,” as she knelt before me, my eyes following her eyes down. “A woman, whether she’s willing or not,” as she licked the tip of my cock, “a woman driven by her own lust,” licking my shaft “her own crazy lust as the male’s scent wafts up into her nostrils, making her juice at the thought of that male sliding his big stiff cock into her mouth. Do that, Paul, do it now.“

Looking into her eyes, tranced and knowing it, I reached down and took Olivia by the sides of her head as her mouth formed that perfect “O” I had in my imagination and I slid home for everything I was worth, as deep as I could go with that one first stroke. My head fell back as I stared up at the ceiling of my bathroom, and a moment later my hips went into automatic and I wasn’t controlling them.

I heard her gag and choke, felt the back of her throat closing on the head of my cock, and with each stroke I was hitting that spot but I wasn’t even looking at her anymore, just doing it automatically. My hands, on the sides of her head, shifted slightly to a position more along the back sides and I pulled her head a little more forcefully onto my cock as I thrust into her at the same time.

More gagging and choking, she pulled back hard one time as I slid from her mouth and all I heard was her choking and spitting. Still not looking at her I just waited for her to take the initiative—I did not force myself for those moments, she had to take me into her mouth. A few seconds later I felt her lips wrap around me again and I slid right back in as deep as I could, hitting the back of her throat once more, then again, and again, and I picked up the pace, not harder strokes but faster ones. I was using my hands on her head to be in control and it went beyond her sucking me to me literally fucking her face.

I was the one in control, I was the one using her mouth and lips and tongue and throat for my pleasure and I didn’t care if she wanted it to happen or not at that point. That’s when I understood that guy inside me for the first time ever in my entire life: that’s the moment when the guy that I told myself I always wanted to be was now one and the same as the guy who was facefucking Olivia.

In that moment I looked down and saw her, all messy, saliva and slobber all over her chin and face, and the tears, she had such tears streaming down her cheeks and I didn’t care, I just kept fucking her throat. I wasn’t going to stop until I unloaded my sweet thick cream in her throat just as she’d said a few minutes earlier.

Olivia was a woman that understood what a man needed to do, and I was a man that needed to do it, hence she was going to let me do and so it happened.

I started to pull out as the orgasm was almost about to happen but I felt her shaking her head under my grip. I stared into her eyes to let her know I picked up on the shaking, then I slid back in as far as I could go and I felt her nodding her head, telling me yes, please, don’t stop. The orgasm subsided enough to let me know I was still good for a bit longer.

I said “Are you sure?” and felt her head under my hands nod hard and that was that.

The steam from the shower filled the bathroom as I fucked Olivia’s throat harder. I didn’t think I could go much longer but I really ramped up the pace, fucking her face, fucking her soft warm mouth like it literally was a pussy, again, and again, for another minute or so and then the feelings of an approaching orgasm returned. I was leaning against the wall behind the hamper at an odd angle and I couldn’t maintain that much longer either. I didn’t have the angle I needed to push myself back to a standing position so there wasn’t much choice.

I was so close, looking down into her eyes, seeing those tears, but I didn’t feel one iota of sadness for her. She wanted it, she told me she wanted it, and even with those tears her eyes were just telegraphing one message: “Please don’t stop.”

I smiled, then I unloaded in her throat, shooting 5 times until there was nothing left but the feeling. I started to pull out and her arms shot up and wrapped around my thighs and locked behind them as she pulled me into her mouth as far as I could fit. I felt like I was going to have a second orgasm but my legs just gave out and I sat down kinda hard on the hamper.

She just kept sucking, the back of her throat pulsing on the head of my cock and I can’t even describe it, I was spent and I knew it but there she was not letting me go. I felt her nodding at me and as I looked into her eyes I realized her intention was to milk me that way. She was nodding slowly, on purpose, and I realized with each nod I could feel her throat tighten, and after maybe 15 seconds of that I had a second orgasm as she really did end up milking me with that slow nodding timed with the pulses of her throat.

I didn’t feel any ejaculation happen, I only felt the orgasm itself and like the first one it was wonderful for as long as it lasted. After about 30 seconds she began to release me, and as my cock slipped from her mouth all I heard was this massive sound like “Gaaaaaahhhhhh...” as she leaned into the shower and spit several times.

I couldn’t help but be concerned so I leaned forward a bit and put my hand on her shoulder. When she felt my touch she turned, those tears still there, those streams and that mess of her lower face making her more beautiful than I thought possible. It was amazing to see it, amazing to even just write it out in this recollection in this very sentence, but I swear it was absolutely true.

I reached back up over my shoulder to grab a hand towel and passed it to her, watching her use it to bring her face back to some semblance or normality. I had to ask: “Are you OK? Seriously, did I hurt you?”

“I’m fine, and no, you didn’t hurt me, you did exactly what I needed you to do, Paul. I told you I love sucking cock, in all ways, especially rough. That was fucking awesome, thank you.”

“Looks like I’m going to need a rest period, can I have a rain check on fucking you up the ass?”

Always looking for the joke, that’s me, sick old hypno-bastard.

“Will you do me a really big huge massive I’ll love you forever favor?” she asked wiping her neck and upper chest area.

“Anything.”

She stood up very fast, grabbed me behind the neck and pulled me to a nipple: “Sleepy baby, sleep for me, now.“

I was gone before she even said “baby.”

I’m happy to report I didn’t wake up in my bed. I actually woke up in my SUV, in the passenger seat, with Olivia driving. I turned to look at her and when she realized I was awake she smiled. “About time, I thought I’d have to actually wake you up myself,” she blurted out.

“Well it’s obvious I’m your hypno-slave so, Mistress, where dost thou kidnapeth me to at this hour?” I asked, noting the clock on the stereo head unit showed 7:13PM.

“I hope you like steak ’cause I’m fungry and I know the owner of one of the best joints in D.C. so, yes, hypno-slave, it’s time for some dinner and dancing, under my spell.”

She said it so happily, like this was a perfectly normal thing, like it was just another Saturday night for us like so many others. It was at that moment that I realized our time together, like the girls that brought so many dreams to life for me, was limited.

“The clock is always ticking in San Dimas,” I said out loud.

“Bill and Ted? Seriously? OK, where did that come from clear out of the blue?” she asked, swerving just a bit because some idiot decided to turn within a few feet of a corner they’d approached and without signaling the turn. “CRAZY WOMEN DRIVERS...” she yelled out.

“Those girls that accepted my offer, we never went out of my house during the 24 hours, not once. I mean, I never saw Trish again after our time together until she invited me to Manhattan after her graduation and getting that job. We did everything with phone calls and a few video chats up to that point. Since she milked me and then put me to sleep with that last kiss on my forehead at my house, and then again in Manhattan twice, I miss her, I really do. Just 24 hours in her physical company years ago and then another 24 or so in Manhattan and I still miss her being with me, is that weird?”

“She touched you, Paul, literally, and I say that not necessarily meaning your body, or your cock, I mean she really drew you out of yourself and it changed you. Isn’t that a good thing?”

“Well yes, I told her she’d broken my shell, if that makes sense.”

“It does, believe me it absolutely makes perfect sense. So, tell me this: 3 years from now, if you and I have never seen each other again past Monday morning, will you be thinking of me in the same way?”

“I’ll be feeling that way about you the moment you walk away from me in the airport, and as you walk down the hallway or whatever past the ticket counters at the gate, to the plane, on the runway, off the ground, and every moment I can for the rest of my life, Olivia. I really seriously no bullshit cannot thank you enough in this lifetime for what you’ve done for me in just the past what, 30 hours. I thought Trish changed me, but you, you are simply something beyond.”

“Thank you, I’m glad to be of service. Speaking of service, tonight, your shower, you, me, your cock, my ass, be there.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

She cocked her head just so, turned and looked at me and I was about to say something when her lips started to move and I just felt so dizzy, so...

“Wake up, sleepyhead.”

I opened my eyes and found myself still seated in my SUV. Apparently it was stopped in front of some brightly lit building as Olivia was stepping out from the driver’s side a young man in a Bow tie, white shirt, and bright red vest hopped in. “Sir? Your lady friend is waiting,” and he nodded in the direction through my window. I turned and saw Olivia there waving crazily for me to join her, so I did.

I finally noticed I was dressed in a suit I had in my closet which now was on me, oddly enough. Trance is a weird funny crazy fucking cool thing, I had to admit. The fact that I can, and did, do many things and had no conscious recollection of doing them was bewildering. I took a moment to stop as I stood there in the brisk night air and closed my eyes, taking in a deep breath and saying to myself:

“Thank you, sleeping Paul, for everything.”

I sighed it out and took Olivia’s hand. She gave me the scoop: Ocean Prime steakhouse, one of the best in the country, owned by a man that had actually been a previous client of hers in Manhattan over a decade prior when he lived there and had several popular restaurants. He got sick of that town just like Olivia had mentioned she was growing tired of it and then opened Ocean Steakhouse there in D.C. but had many spots, under different names, across the country.

She’d called earlier when I was drifting after she dropped me in the bathroom and checked to see if the owner was around and once she got him on the phone he told her to come on by, so there we were. We met the maître d’ and she asked for the owner. The maître d’ then grabbed a house phone and dialed a number, said “Oui, your guests have arrived” and hung up. “He will be here shortly, would you care to take a seat at the bar?” and we accepted.

We took our seats and ordered two white wines; Olivia said the house brand was fantastic.

“Olivia, my darling,” I heard as I turned to see a rather distinguished looking older gentleman, very well fitting suit, hugging Olivia. “Jean Claude, so wonderful to see you again, how is the family?” she asked.

“Doing wonderful, thank you. And is this your new beau, perhaps?” as he reached out for a handshake.

I stood, turned, and took it with a strong grip or I thought so until he squeezed back, matching mine.

“Jean Claude, this is Paul, he has a hypnotherapy practice in Silver Spring just over the river. If you need help locally, he’s the man, I give you my word.” She was nodding at me and held up her fingers like someone holding a card, as in a business card.

“Oh, yes, excuse me, Paul Scott, at your service,” as I retrieved a business card from the breast pocket of the sport jacket I hadn’t worn in probably 8 years. It was my newest card design so she apparently thought of everything while I was drifting for her earlier. I handed the card to Jean Claude and he accepted it with a smile, placing it in his own breast pocket.

“So, you two, what shall you have this evening, something light or, the full course?”

“We’re starving, give us the works,” Olivia said.

“My wish is your command. Pietro?” he spoke loudly, getting the attention of the maître d’. “My booth, the full course, on me, my tab, understand?”

“Yes, Sir, consider it done. Madame, Sir, if you’ll follow me please?”

Olivia planted a big smooch on Jean Claude’s cheek and he literally flushed pink in 2 seconds flat: “Thank you, Sir.”

“You’re most welcome, it was wonderful to see you again. And wonderful to meet you, Mr. Scott, enjoy your evening.”

The maître d’ led us to a booth that sat in the back middle of the place, raised a bit which was expected if it was the owner’s booth. It gave a pretty good view of the entire floor area, but the downside to that is it also meant everyone had a view of the booth just the same. I wasn’t worried, of course, it’s not like I’d possibly encounter anyone that knew me in D.C. on a Saturday night in this specific steakhouse, it just wasn’t going to be pos—

“Good evening, I’ll be your server tonight, my name is Tay—

No. Fucking. Way.

“Taylor?” I could barely get out.

“Paul, it’s... its very nice to see you again.” Then she laughed and smiled and I felt so much better.

Olivia of course was beside herself giggling.

“Wow, the Universe just keeps fucking with me more by the minute. Olivia, this is Taylor, and since it’s out there now, Taylor was the second girl that accepted my offer, literally a few days after Trish. Taylor, this is Olivia, a friend of Trish’s from Manhattan. And I’m Paul, the sick old bastard that trances hotties and licks their assholes.”

Yes, I really did say that, and all three of us laughed for a good minute over it. I knew Taylor was busy so, we told her that we were guests of the owner, he’d said something about the full course, and she nodded knowing exactly what it meant.

She took off to get our orders in and Olivia was still giggling. “What?” I asked.

“You really are a gentleman, aren’t you?”

“A dying breed I think, but I was happy to recently note that being a gentleman has been making a comeback with the younger generation. The fascination with beards is at a high point as well, the bartender for example, he can’t be more than what, 24 or 26 at most?”

“He looks delicious yes, I might have him for a snack later. What do you think, a handshake, then escort him to the ladies room where I could drain his balls in about 2 minutes and then send him off none the wiser but feeling so much better for the rest of his shift?” she blurted out.

“Sick old lady, I’d pay money to watch that happen, actually.”

I surprised myself by saying it out loud, because I had actually thought it, but then again I did feel more at peace because of what she’d done for me by literally opening my mind so wide. I really did have to find a way to repay her for that somehow.

“I wouldn’t have to trance him and you know it, just walk up and look him in the eye and tell him I’d love to suck his cock and balls dry. Never had a man refuse, not likely to happen now.”

Choked a bit on the wine as she said that and laughed.

“Sick old lady, sucking dicks, it’s shameful I tell you, utterly shameful. But since you’re on the subject, there’s a lot of room under this table, actually.”

She threw her dinner napkin at me and I deflected it. Her smile, that lovely woman there with me, there because of her being who she was, there with the guy that I now happened to be, it was an interesting sensation.

I mentally brought back that moment, that one single moment when she was there on her knees in my bathroom, with my cock having just fucked her throat, and she looked up at me with all that saliva and precum and everything all over her face. Just that single moment in time now firmly planted and stored in my mind as quite possibly one of the most naturally raw primal things I’d ever seen in my life.

And my cock fucking surged again.

“Can I tell you something, honestly?” I said.

“Anything,” she replied, one elbow on the table supporting her head at the chin.

“I’ve never thought of myself as that guy, you know this, the girls know it too. Trish was the first to understand it which is probably why she’ll be precious and special to me forever. She is, she will be, and I don’t want that to be an issue.”

“It’s not, because what you shared, what you still do share with her was a big moment in your life, I understand that, I’d never think otherwise,” she said as she reached out to take my left hand.

“Earlier, there was a moment, and I’m not sure it makes sense, but to me, knowing what I know about you, feeling what I feel about you, from the moment I saw you in my office lobby, to those moments when you just dominated me there in my office and put me to sleep in that confusion state. Through everything else, there was a moment earlier when you were so utterly captivating to me, to my mind, and I’ll never forget it.”

“And that was?”

“A moment when you were there on the floor between my legs, and you’d just allowed me to throat-fuck you in that way, and I saw you there after that, with all that sticky saliva and my precum all over your face, those tears streaming down the sides, the tears still welled up in your eyes. I don’t understand why that comes to mind right now but it does. I’m looking at you, here, now, dolled up like a wet dream on two legs, beautiful as you are, and you are so very beautiful, and I’m so god damned attracted to you I wish I could stop time and fuck your throat again at this moment because my cock is rock hard even at this second.”

“Thank you,” was all she said. A single tear rolled down her cheek and I had to brush it away and so I did.

“What I just said, out loud, is something I’ve never said out loud before in my life. It sometimes comes up in my mind, like when I’m writing a story or I just find myself horny and I’ve got to jack off, yes even us sick old bastards have to abuse ourselves now and again when we can’t find a total Betty with a delicious asshole to tongue-fuck.”

Olivia was almost beside herself as she was seriously trying desperately not to laugh, even finally bringing her free hand to her mouth to cover it. I cocked my head not getting it when her eyes shifted to my right, and my own head slowly turned and caught Taylor standing beside me, her head cocked to one side with that “Really?” expression on that gorgeous face.

“Professor, if you’re feeling lonely, I get off at 11:30pm, I can be at your door by midnight, and I’d be happy to face fuck you to sleep once again if you want.”

Olivia bust out laughing, and I mean really loudly which of course made me do it, then Taylor, and two other couples at seats nearby started laughing and they had no idea why nor could they possibly comprehend it. Taylor leaned in and kissed me on the cheek: “I’m serious, and you know it, anytime, anywhere, I’m yours.”

She put the items she’d brought on the table, the appetizers, smiled, and then headed back to the kitchen.

“She is a total Betty, that I’m sure of. What does she taste like?” Olivia asked.

“My first taste of Taylor was... Butter Pecan ice cream, with—and I can’t believe I’m going to actually say this out loud—a rosebud like chocolate fudge.”

Now it was Olivia’s turn to spit out some of her wine.

“If you’ll excuse me, I need to use the little girls room” as she scooted out and walked away.

I looked around the place, noted how busy it was, glanced at my watch—8:47PM—and figured it was fairly busy for a nice steakhouse in D.C. on a Saturday night. I sipped some wine, had some of the crackers and cheese, checked my smartphone—still no messages—then remembered I needed to call Casey so I did.

“What’s up, boss? You doing OK? How did things go with Olivia?”

“Casey, you remember Trish, correct?”

“Of course.”

“You remember that story I wrote about what she’d done for me, and what I did and still do for her if she ever needs my help, right?”

“Yes, you got some pussy, you got some ass, you made some dreams come true, yes yes, what is it?”

“Olivia is Trish’s hypnotherapist from Manhattan, and Trish told her about The Offer. She also pointed Olivia to the story, and Olivia came to see me for the express purpose of taking me, heart, mind, body, and soul.”

“And?”

“Consider me taken, lady.”

“FUCK YES, it’s about time. So, you’re doing well then? Sore? Freshly fucked? Can you remember who you are? You still plan to pay for my 2 weeks, right?”

I swear, looking for a joke just like me.

“Yes, yes, yes, absolutely yes, and of course. Olivia wants me to take her to the airport on Monday, her flight leaves at 10:30AM so I need you to see about rescheduling anything until about 1PM I’d say.”

“10:30AM departure, for Olivia, did I hear that correctly?” she asked.

“Yes, that’s what she said, I can ask her again, is something up?”

“No, just interesting, that’s all. But you’re clear for Monday, I already shifted everything to Tuesday, I told you that before I left on Friday.”

“You did, I don’t... I don’t remember that but hey, even better, thanks. I’ll see you on Tuesday morning then.”

“Sure you will,” she said, laughing.

“Casey, am I missing something?”

“You’ll find out soon enough, have a great night, boss.”

The call ended and I felt somewhat baffled by her choice of words but it looked like I was good to give Olivia that ride to the airport.

I turned just as she was coming from the area where I suppose the ladies room was, smiling at everyone as she passed them, almost taking out one server with a tray full of food items but ducking gracefully at just the right moment.

She slid into her side of the booth and looked at me just as she took the thumb of her right hand and wiped the corner of her mouth on the right side.

“Damn, that young man’s cream tasted like root beer, fuck he was delicious.”

For a few moments I couldn’t honestly say if she was joking or not so I just waited.

“What?” she said as I sat there staring.

“Surely you jest,” I offered.

“Would you feel better if I said I’d just tranced Taylor and licked her butter pecan slit while you were on the phone and she too is delicious?”

“Now wait just a minute, you sick old woman, Taylor’s mine, let’s get that straight right here and now and...”

That look again. I turned, looked into Taylor’s eyes and figured oh the hell with it.

“So, yes, you do want me to come by later, I’ll be there at 1am on the dot, count on it,” and then she walked away again after setting the 1st course items on our table: shrimp scampi with butter sauce, and what appeared to be prawns, I guessed. They were awesome, of course. We’d never seen the actual menu so I just had to wonder what kind of price this full course would end up with after it was all over, probably several hundred bucks per person.

“You really love those girls, don’t you?” Olivia asked.

“I love them in a different way because love is always unique. Do I want them, is that what you’re really asking me, like if I could truly have them, or even Taylor, I mean really have them totally? Yes, I do, I did, I always will, but for the terms of The Offer that wasn’t going to happen.”

“But obviously Trish, because of that memory of hers, she turned the tables on you when you least expected it using the very trigger you created just for her. Talk about being hoisted by your own petard, good lord, Paul, I mean really. I have to be blunt here so forgive me: they want you, they want all of you for what you did for them, even Trish constantly reminds me—and I know she’s not joking—that if she ever gets a chance to snatch your mind out from under you like I did she’s going to fuck you utterly mindless, for several days, and you’re going to love her for doing it.“

“I suppose, but—

“There’s no but there, aside from the butts of those girls, smothering you as they fucked your face at your request, and they all did, didn’t they?” she asked, being quite serious.

“Yes, they did, because it was part of my dreams for them to do so.”

“But each girl was different, in their own unique ways, correct?” she asked, pushing her point home.

“Of course.”

“So if I told you that Taylor, that sweet hard working intelligent girl I just met, wanted to be on her knees between your legs, having your precum and her saliva splattered all over her face, with her tears smearing and running her makeup, looking up at you after you just throat-fucked her until you emptied your balls down her hungry young throat, saying ‘Thank you, Professor, that was exactly what I wanted’, I honestly have to wonder where your priorities are if it’s something those girls truly want to do for you.”

I’d never thought of it like that, that raw, and I couldn’t say why. That experience with Olivia earlier and that one moment, that was a new thing for me and I liked it, I really did, and yes I wanted to do it again, soon. I just couldn’t believe Taylor would do such a thing but now that Olivia had presented the idea to my unconscious that meant I’d fantasize about it whether I really wanted to or not.

I turned just as Taylor brought the next course, slid the plates to the table, then smiled and winked at me as she bit her lower lip.

I looked at Olivia knowing she caught that completely silent exchange.

“Olivia, do you know this place well?”

“Yes, I’ve been here several times.”

“Is it possible there’s someplace we can be completely alone and undisturbed for about 5-10 minutes? I desperately need to throat-fuck you, right now.”

Olivia winked at me hard and said: “Good boy.”

She took my hand and as we walked away we encountered Taylor and before I could say a word Olivia spoke:

“Taylor, Paul needs to fuck my throat for a few minutes, you know how good boys can be, we’ll be in the private bathroom for no more than about 10 minutes, be a dear and just fill out our table, please?”

“Of course, Ma’am. Paul?” she asked.

“Yes, Taylor.”

“Make the bitch choke and gag, for me, please?”

“Yes, Mistress,” I said as a joke and got a peck on the cheek for it before Olivia nearly yanked my arm off.

She knew the hallways well it seemed. There was a spot just off the side of the men’s room that looked like nothing but the wall, then she pressed in on it and to the side and the door slid back presenting a smaller restroom. It reminded me of the way the sliding door in my office worked.

She stepped in pulling me behind her, then slid it closed and popped a latch to secure it from the inside. She turned and grabbed me by the back of the neck for a fast quick deep kiss.

After biting my lower lip she snarled at me softly: “So, you gonna make a bitch choke and gag, huh?”

“Yes.”

“You see a bitch, you choke and gag a bitch, yes?” she nodded, with a feral look on that gorgeous face.

“Yes.”

“So?” she asked, cocking the head.

“Get on your knees, bitch.”

“Yes, Sir.”

I couldn’t believe how hard I was, and that dirty talk was just making me hornier by the second. I’d never called any woman a bitch to her face like that in my life, and in those moments it felt good, it felt perfect to say and somehow Olivia just took it and ran with it.

“Gonna feed your bitch, aren’t you, Sir?”

“Yes.”

“Gonna face fuck your bitch right now, aren’t you, Sir?”

“Yes.”

I got my cock free finally, and I swear for whatever reason the way it literally jumped from my underwear shocked me. I hadn’t felt that hard since, I couldn’t even remember to be honest. I looked at Olivia, and she started to open that fucking mouth of hers to say something and I just grabbed her head and slid in to stop it.

I shoved my cock deep into her mouth and I literally fucked her mouth open just to shut her the fuck up for 5 god damned minutes and I just let go. I pumped her mouthpussy as deep as I could—this wasn’t the same feeling I had earlier, this was entirely different and I knew it and so did she. Already the tears streaming down her cheeks but this time, as my imagination had presented the image of Taylor as Olivia described her earlier. I found myself staring at Olivia and seeing Taylor there on her knees in front of me being throat-fucked and Olivia as Taylor having her pretty makeup smeared all over that beautiful face and her mascara mixed with the tears streaming down over her cheeks and throat.

And I fucking loved doing it to her, with her, and for her.

She didn’t need to coach me anymore, Olivia taught me well the first time and I remembered. I fucked her throat deeper than before, I pulled her head harder than before, and she paid me with more tears than before, more choking and more gagging too.

I had a sudden urge to do something I’d never done before, hadn’t even considered it but I figured in that moment if she was willing to do it I wanted it done. I pulled her head back off my cock, I spun around as well as I could, and then I bent over at the waist and stuck my ass out at her and said:

“Now you eat my ass, bitch.“

And then I waited.

I didn’t force her to do anything, I merely waited for her to initiate.

It took 2 seconds before I felt her jerk her head forward—I knew because I was still holding the back of her head with my right hand. I could have forced it to happen and I’m sure she would have gone ahead, but I waited on purpose for her to initiate the action and the moment I felt her willing shift to do it, that’s when I pulled her face into the crack of my ass.

Hard.

Her tongue slipped into my rosebud pretty deep and I had never felt anything like it. Sure, I’d had that experience of being milked with Trish when she asked me to open up and relax as her finger fucked me that way for a few minutes, but never a tongue in my ass. As Olivia really started licking me there I didn’t think I could take much more in only a matter of seconds.

And that’s when she reached up between my legs and palmed my balls with her right hand while stroking my cock with her left just as she really gave me every millimeter of her tongue she could.

I had no choice but to orgasm and ejaculate, she simply gave me no choice in the matter. As the orgasm slammed into me I heard myself growling, loudly, saying “God dammit, Olivia...” and then nothing but grunts as I shot load after load after load, and then a few more and she just kept devouring me in that way.

After maybe another minute I regained a small amount of composure and she let me go. I steadied myself on the wall with one hand, trying to reach back to pull her to my side. I finally got her, then turned slightly so see that face, so dirty, so filthy, my precum and her saliva, knowing what she’d just done to me, and I remembered my own principle:

If you love someone, you love all of them, head to toe.

I pulled her into a deep kiss, and I didn’t care about what she’d done to me, with me, or for me. I needed and wanted her to know that she herself was precious to me, right then, right there, and nothing else mattered in my world. I kissed her deep, and hard, and I squeezed the back of her neck with my left hand even as I was choke-kissing her with the right, seriously hard.

“What have you done to me?” I said as I pulled back, staring into those eyes, seeing nothing but lust and satisfaction in those eyes.

“I... licked... your... asshole, Sir.”

Still choking her but more softly I said “Thank you, Olivia.”

I let her throat go and kissed her softly on the forehead.

“You’re welcome, now let’s eat because I am seriously fucking hungry and the food here is seriously fucking good.”

I laughed, then she laughed. She straightened out her outfit and I stopped her, held my hand to her face, and spoke: “You are beautiful. Thank you, so much.”

A tear, and I brushed it away with my thumb, smearing that beautiful mess even more. I reached over for one of the hand towels and did my best to clean the mess I’d made spurting all over the wall and floor, got most all of it and then dropped the towel in the hamper next to the sink.

“You go, men are simple: pull up the pants, zip, close, belt, done. Us ladies, well, this beautiful mess needs some fixing.”

I kissed her again softly. “What have you done to me, Olivia?”

“You opened the door, I walked through, it’s pretty much that simple.”

I nodded and left it at that. Yes, I was easy: stuff my cock into my underwear, pull up my pants, fasten the hook, zip them up, close the belt, look in the mirror, run my fingers through my hair just so and, done.

I stepped to the sliding door and Olivia popped the latch, kissed me on the cheek and said:

“I know it might not mean much considering, but I am very proud of you. And yes, you’re delicious, head to toe.”

A wink and then she pushed me out into the hallway.

I went to the men’s room next door and checked to make sure no one was in the stalls and as soon as I knew I was alone the tears just started and I couldn’t hold them back any longer. I suppose they were a good thing, honestly, but I was raised in a time when grown men didn’t cry, at least not in front of others. Over the years I’d had opportunities to cry in front of others and it was OK: weddings, funerals, the day my original hypnosis practice partner and I originally started our actual business practice, and again the day he left town for a new life.

I’d never cried for myself like that before, and I couldn’t say for sure that’s what those tears were, but they weren’t bad tears, not one of them, and I felt better after some of them finally came. I wiped them away, splashed water on my face, dried off, checked myself one last time and then headed back to our table.

As I arrived Taylor was putting even more food out and I had to admit I’d never seen so much food for just two people in my life. I came up behind her and whispered: “Taylor, are you happy, girl?”

I didn’t expect the old trigger phrase of calling her “girl” would still work; I hadn’t seen her in over a year, so when I stepped beside her and noted her glazed eyes I was really actually surprised. “Are you happy, girl?” I asked again.

“Yes, Sir, I am.”

As she said that Olivia came up behind me, looked at Taylor, then at me and made the cornball “zonked” face by cocking her head to one side and rolling her eyes eye sticking out her tongue as she did so. I nodded and whispered: “Just a quick peek, I worry.”

Olivia pecked me on the cheek and whispered: “And that’s why I licked your ass, Paul, because you actually do care.”

The woman had a way with words, I swear. She sat down and started eating knowing that with Taylor’s rapport with me she could practically fire off a 12-gauge and Taylor probably wouldn’t blink.

“Taylor, I’m so happy to know that you’re happy and doing OK. The Offer was very important to me, and I will always honor it, if you ever need anything or if there’s ever anything I can do for you” and as I said that Olivia held up her hand to get my attention and when I turned she whispered “You could fuck her throat, hard, I’m not kidding, she wants it...” I just gave her my best possible “Are you fucking totally deranged?” look then focused—that damned word again—on Taylor.

“... don’t hesitate to let me know. You know how to reach me, you can show up at my door anytime, do you understand?”

“Yes, Sir, I understand.”

“Good girl, waking up at the count of 5, 1... 2... 3... 4... 5, wide awake. Thank you for the peek, Taylor, I worry.”

“And that’s why she licked your ass, right?” she said, winking at me, another peck on the cheek, and then she was gone.

I looked at Olivia and got the arms out wide “I had nothing to do with it” look and shrug.

I sat down, took a deep breath, and dug into the rather amazingly thick piece of steak on the plate in front of me. We didn’t talk all that much after we started eating. I honestly couldn’t eat that much because I wasn’t fond of such large meals personally. I laughed to myself thinking a “doggie bag” with this uneaten food would still be a few hundred bucks and it seemed terrible to waste it.

I looked at Olivia, she smiled, stuffing another shrimp scampi into her mouth. One of us had to talk so as I set my wine glass down and just as I was about to speak:

“So, how are you feeling after, well, that experience?” she asked, beating me to the punch as she nodded her head towards the bathroom area.

“I’ll be honest: I went to the men’s room and had a pretty serious emotional flood for a few minutes.”

“Not unexpected. It’s a powerful thing for a person to learn they have no idea what they’re truly capable of,” she offered as she nibbled on some asparagus.

My own words, fired back at me by a complicated, intelligent, amazingly raw and sexual woman that had just done something for me that I honestly could never imagine paying someone to do. And she did it 100% willingly just because she wanted me to learn something new about myself.

“You are nothing short of the most amazing female I have ever met in my life, Olivia. I honestly think my Mom would have loved meeting you,” I said.

“Why thank you, kind Sir, do you think she’s approve of what I did for you back there in that bathroom?” she blurted out as she tried to wedge a scallop doused with some melted cheese into her mouth.

“My Mom came from a much different time, Olivia, born in 1927, poor, in a small shanty town on the Georgia-South Carolina border. Would she approve? No, she couldn’t grasp such an act in her most evil nightmares, that much I’m 100% certain of. Would she approve of you putting a smile on my face? Abso-fucking-lutely.”

“To your Mom, may she rest in peace,” she said, offering a toast. I raised my glass, we brought them together and I heard that tinkling sound and thought of Trish again that morning I set her free in some respects with that super sensitive rosebud experiment. I really missed her, and I hoped she’d be free sometime soon but then an idea hit me.

“I had an idea just now. What would you say to me coming back to Manhattan with you for the day? I could probably catch up with Trish, I’m sure we could make it work out. I called Casey when you were in the bathroom earlier, the first time, and she told me she’d already rescheduled my Monday stuff so I’m free.”

“Honestly, and while I appreciate the gesture, I think you should stay here and take care of your responsibilities.”

That seemed uncharacteristic of her considering so I started to ask her wh—

“Paul, eyes open, sleep.”

“So I called Casey earlier and had her reschedule stuff for Monday, shouldn’t be an issue with getting you to the airport with plenty of time, the flight’s at 10:30AM, right?” I asked.

“Yep, I can probably get back down here next weekend, but that’s something we’ll discuss tomorrow. Would that be OK, me coming back, so we can spend more time together?” she asked.

“Is that a trick question? Hell, I’ll fucking buy a plane if you want just to get you here anytime you want,” I joked.

“Well I mean with my clientele, all I’d have to do is suggest to one of them that I need access to a private charter and I guarantee you we’d be able to fly anywhere in the world, free, no strings attached,” she said, sipping the last of her wine. Taylor appeared and asked if we required anything else and I said I didn’t think so.

“Excellent, it was wonderful seeing you again, Paul, I can never thank you enough. I’ll be graduating in a month, I’ll send pictures of the ceremony. So far, I’m holding at 3rd in my class, with honors.”

I slid out of my seat and gave her my traditional Teddy Bear hug where I lift them off the ground for a moment or two, then I took her face softly in my hands and gave her that soft kiss on the forehead. “A precious thing you are, thank you for every dream you helped make real.”

“Anytime, anywhere, I mean it.”

And then she was gone.

“What’s that like?” Olivia asked.

I sat back down and grabbed the last shrimp scampi and said “What’s what like?” before popping it into my mouth.

“That, knowing that you, sick old bastard that you are, trancing hotties and licking asses. That there are 6 very healthy—that’s a presumption—girls out there who gave you the keys to their minds, gave you their bodies from head to toe, and would right now, if you even looked at them the right way, all be here licking every hole you have, sucking you dry, draining your will, and doing everything they possibly can to give you what they all know you truly want but won’t ever do because of the simple idea you have in your head that you’re not worthy of their sacrifice?”

“Hey now, I never said I wasn’t worthy, that’s not what—

“But it is, and there’s just no other way to understand it. I’m done, can we go?” and she cut me off rather emphatically as she stood fast and defiant.

I was blowing it and I knew it. I didn’t like being pressured by anyone to explain myself. I help them for the rest of their lives and all I ask in return is I get to use their 100% willing bodies and minds the way I want—which means not kissing them and not fucking them with my cock—for 24 hours. Why is that so difficult for some people to understand?

I waved at Taylor as we headed to the maître d’ stand, shook his hand and thanked him and then headed outside into the even more brisk night air. The valet took the ticket and ran off, quite fast actually, around the corner.

I knew I needed to say something to Olivia, I just didn’t know what it would be.

“You drove here, care to drive back?” I asked.

“Yes, I’m driving.”

My SUV came up pretty fast as the younger driver jackrabbited the vehicle around the corner, bringing it to a stop with a slight squeal on the smoother section of the brick pathway on the street. Olivia was already around the back as I just got in on the passenger side and put on my seat belt. She climbed in and before I could say another word I felt the trigger hit me but I didn’t hear it consciously, this was... something... new... I

My eyes opened and I stared at my old friend, the red LED, blinking slowly. There was something different about it this time as I found my eyes locked onto it and as it blinked I just felt peaceful, serene, calm, relaxed. I spent a few moments thinking about who I was and for the life of me I just couldn’t remember my name. I tried to move my head and it just wouldn’t cooperate, but it seemed fine at the time.

I heard a voice, then another, some kind of discussion going on, questions, answers, and I just stared at the red LED. It seemed like the blinking was slowing down a bit, and so did I. The light blinked even slower, and so did I. Finally the light just stopped doing anything at all, and so did I. Something passed over my face and I was so relieved when my eyes closed.

I woke up staring into Olivia’s eyes, and I mean they were like, right there, her nose was practically touching mine.

“Hi,” she said.

“Hi,” I said.

“Focus.”

That word again, why is that word s—

“Relax.”

“Sleep.”

I opened my eyes again, looking into Olivia’s eyes once more, not quite as close as the previous time.

“Please, stop trancing me, I mean it.”

“As you wish. How are you doing?”

“I’m fine, I think. Can I ask you a strange question?”

“Oh, I bet it’s not nearly as strange as you think it is,” she replied.

“If you’re sitting on my abdomen, whose mouth is wrapped around my cock?”

“Seriously?” she offered.

“You didn’t,” I said.

“You’re right, I didn’t. She did. Look at the clock.” I turned to the left, 1:12AM.

“What did you do?” I asked.

“I did nothing except have a short sweet chat with sleeping Taylor back at the restaurant. Taylor is a great subject, really. I told her I had a really cool surprise for you but I needed her help so I took her to that private bathroom and she surrendered to my eyes so softly, so sweetly, it was so beautiful to watch her surrender. I can see why you like her, and she is quite delicious—I wasn’t lying about that when I got back to the table. I wanted the boy bartender but there was no one else covering his shift.”

“You sick old woman, trancing hotties, licking slits, what have I done to you,” I jibed.

“Yes, I suppose, but Taylor is here completely of her own free will because you tranced her and you licked her asshole, many times it seems, and she lost her mind over it and has wanted to repay you for just about the same length of time you and Trish have been apart. Taylor came along what, a week later?“

“Close enough, it doesn’t matter,” I said before I grunted and groaned. Taylor hit a sweet spot when she brought her palms and hands into her careful fondling of my cock and balls.

“Yes, she’s quite good at that I can imagine. Would you like to watch Taylor feed on your cock after so many years of wanting to do that for you?”

“Yes.”

“Good boy.”

Olivia slid off of me to my right side, then slid her left hand behind my neck and squeezed, instantly making me sleepy and weak. She lifted my head so I could see Taylor there rest on my legs, her mouth working my cock and it felt wonderful. I couldn’t move, of course, and for the moment I was OK with it.

“Yes, look at her, so hungry for your delicious cream, aren’t you, Taylor?” Olivia cooed.

“Yes, please, feed me, I want it, I want it all,” Taylor said, taking me into her mouth slowly. The girl was seriously aroused by pleasing me. “Please, Sir, I want your sweet thick cream,” she whispered, causing my cock to surge and pulse even more.

I knew there had been at least a tiny bit of tampering with Taylor’s desires because that phrase, “sweet thick cream,” was one that only I used in my stories and so I would know it, Trish would know it, Casey, and of course Olivia, but Taylor was never told about that part of my hypno-erotic background.

“Did you...?” I looked at Olivia but nodded sideways at Taylor.

“I did give her a few tweaks, sure, that’s one. But your cream IS sweet and thick, so feed her, Paul, now.“

The orgasm happened, just that fast, and without me asking for it or really expecting it. Taylor pursed her lips on the head of my cock, sucked it into her mouth, just the head itself, and kept her mouth there sucking very deeply. I felt myself release maybe 5 shots as her soft hands continued to fondle my balls with a rhythm that kept the orgasm itself going but the ejaculation had ceased. I was pretty much empty after the night’s pleasurable tortures.

Taylor finally released me with that popping sound, licking her lips and moaning softly. “I waited 3 years for that, thank you very much, you were delicious just like Olivia said you would be. Are you OK, Sir?”

“You don’t have to call me Sir, Taylor, and yes I’m fine, thank you very much for that. I admit I’ve wanted your mouth for a very long time, and now I’ll have the wonderful memory of that experience.”

“I’m not done with you yet, Paul,” she said as she stood up and disrobed.

“Taylor, answer me honestly, are you in a trance right now?”

“No, I’m here because I want to be here, and I’m doing this because I want to do this for you. So...” she started to say as she crawled over me on the bed. I was still basically unable to move because of Olivia’s soft palm squeezing the back of my neck. Taylor slid up over my body slowly, purposely, her weight on me giving me that oh-so-amazing sensation once more until her face was right there over mine and I felt her hot breath as she spoke:

“Focus. Relax. Sleep.”

I opened my eyes and found myself staring at a rosebud, vaguely familiar, just an inch or two from my mouth meaning if I could move I could absolutely get my tongue in it. My tongue cooperated but not my neck, and I wasn’t sure if I could speak at that moment.

Taylor leaned back just a little so I could see just that side of her face and that one eye over her shoulder.

“Will you please adore me once more, Paul?”

“I can’t move, Taylor,” I was able to say surprisingly.

“Don’t worry, you won’t have to.”

And then she sat back on my face, placing her rosebud right at my mouth where I happily speared it for a few moments, then I felt her shift her weight and as her rosebud slid up and over my nose I found myself engulfed in pussy, then rosebud, then pussy, back and forth, back and forth. She had a near perfect rhythm going and I didn’t want her to change her pace to any degrees whatsoever.

“Have you ever pleasured two women at the same time, Paul?” I heard Olivia ask. I couldn’t answer and it took a few seconds for Olivia to realize why I hadn’t.

“Taylor, let the man breathe, girl.”

“I’m so sorry,” she said as she lifted up and I just wanted her back on my face, the hell with breathing.

“Answer my question, Paul, have you ever pleasured two woman at once?” Olivia repeated.

“No, never.”

“Well then you’re going to love this,” and then I felt her drop her pussy on my still hard cock. Seriously, for an almost 54 year old man I had wonderful stamina.

“Does that feel good, you sick old bastard, I bet it does, being fucked helplessly once again by my incredible hypno-pussy. Yes, you feel it this time, that hypno-pussy just makes you weaker and weaker with each stroke up, and down, up, and down, weaker, your mind weaker, your thoughts softer. You are weak, Paul, my pussy is strong, my pussy owns you, now.“

I had some semblance of a normal thought I could barely hang onto and it was something like “Well, this is new, sure... sure...” and then it vanished.

Taylor of course had resumed the face fucking, face sliding, whatever she was doing with her hips as she literally raked my face with her sex and her rosebud. I don’t know how weak Olivia’s hypno-pussy was going to make me but at that moment I was a really happy guy even if I didn’t consciously have the slightest clue.

“Taylor, switch places with me, get your first feeling of that delicious cock inside you. Ride him, girl, use your pussy to milk him, own him, tell him you want to own him as I fuck his face. Your pussy now owns him, your pussy now makes him weak and helpless, but you have to tell him it’s happening as you’re enjoying him. Use him, with your pussy, for your pleasure, and in doing so that will please him. Obey, girl, now.“

Taylor pulled off of me and so did Olivia, I felt the bed shaking slightly, felt a warm body straddling me around my groin area, then I heard Taylor: “Paul, thank you for helping me, but now finally you’re mine,” and she impaled herself on my cock.

I heard my own ragged breathing for the first time and it was a rather curious experience, and then I heard myself groan slightly. I felt hands reaching up my torso and then Olivia said: “Hey Mikey, I think he likes it.”

I laughed, I really did laugh as hard as I could. I got the reference and laughed for as long as I could before Olivia straddled my head and smothered me with pussy and ass.

“I can die, now, whatever higher power or deity is listening, I’m ready to go, seriously, I’m a happy man, I can’t get any happier than this, so please, if you’re paying attention, now’s the time to yank me off this mortal coil” was what I had rambling in my scrambled consciousness.

Taylor on my cock, telling me I was hers, that her pussy owned me, and for those moments it utterly did. Olivia owned the keys to my heart, mind, body, and soul as I had willingly turned myself over to her, tasting so good as she rode me in that way. It was as close to the bliss of surrender as I’d been able to get while still having some conscious awareness.

“Taylor, it’s time,” I heard Olivia say as she slid off me to give way to me staring into Taylor’s eyes. She leaned forward but was still fucking me slowly. “That’s right, Paul, look into my eyes, right here, there you are. So nice to finally fuck me, isn’t it? Feeling my tight young pussy milking your cock. So helpless even now, tell me you are OK with this, please.”

“I’m OK with this,” I heard a voice that sounded like mine answer.

“Tell me you will you obey,” Taylor whispered softly.

“I will obey.”

“Thank you,” and one of her hands grabbed me at the back of neck and pulled me hard as my head and chest came up to meet her, my lips being directed to a nipple, a soft delicious nipple on a warm soft breast pressed into my face, and those words in a different voice: “Sleepy baby, so very sleepy just for me this time, sleep for me, Paul, be my good boy and sleep... sleep... sleeeeeeep”

I felt my cock pulse a few times, didn’t feel much else so I assumed I was dry. My face against Taylor’s soft breast—she wasn’t as developed as Trish or Olivia were—still had the same effect and I surrendered to her just as gently as I had for Olivia and Trish before her. She repeated that most special word one last time in that way I so loved to hear it:

“Sleeeeeep.”

And so I did.

I woke on my side for a change, staring right at my alarm clock—3:37AM. I rolled up to a seated position legs over the side. My cock was sore, and I wondered why it had never been sore in the past 48 hours or so since Olivia entered my life. I got up and went to the bathroom and noted it was pretty steamy so I suppose someone had just taken a shower. My skin was totally dry so it wasn’t me.

I did my business then headed to the living room and off to the left I saw Olivia and Taylor sitting at the kitchen table eating ice cream.

“Ladies, thank you, for yet another dream I didn’t even really know I had.”

I walked to Taylor and started to lean in to kiss her on the cheek and then thought better of it. I took her hand, pulled on it to get to stand up, and then I gave her the proper kiss I wanted to give her 3 years prior when our time together because of The Offer was complete. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I stood up straight, holding her in mine with her feet a good 6 inches off the floor. Gradually after about 30 seconds I lowered her and our lips made a soft popping sound as we separated.

“Damn,” she said, “you should have done that 3 years ago, you sick old bastard, holy shit, I’m fucking drenched again,” Taylor laughed.

Olivia choked on her ice cream, and I laughed myself. I spanked Taylor one time and said thank you then I made a bee-line for Olivia when she held up her spoon like it was some holy cross stopping vampires.

“The vanilla man, he cometh, save me, please, he’s going to lick my asshole, save me!!!” she joked.

I walked up, tilted her chin up just so, looked into her eyes, said thank you and then gave her a soft simple kiss. And then I pushed her face into her bowl of ice cream and ran to the laundry room and closed the door behind me.

“Sleepy baby, come to me.”

I felt myself opening the door knowing I could resist the trigger if I really wanted to, I was certain of that. As the door opened I saw Olivia standing there, nude, with the chocolate syrup container in her hand, and before I could shake off the first trigger she said it again:

“Sleepy baby, come to me, taste me, enjoy me, surrender to me, now.“

I could fight off all of it until that last part and that’s when I was gone. I took her hand, helped her up on the table, watched her with my dissociated vision as she doused herself with some chocolate syrup, not even really seeing Taylor in that narrow field of vision but hearing her giggling, and then watching Olivia fold her own legs back to her ears showing me—

“I see the rosebud, I serve the rosebud.”

I heard a voice say “Oh... my...” and then the only thing I was aware of was chocolate syrup and the warmth of a woman.

“He’s really zonked this time isn’t he?”

“Yeah, he did it himself, I had nothing to do with it.”

“So, does he come up on his own or is there something you do?”

“He’ll come up on his own when he’s ready, that’s been the pattern so far.”

“Will he respond to me if I speak to him directly?”

“One way to find out.”

“Paul, can you hear me?”

“Yes.”

“Where are you right now?”

“Drifting, floating.”

“And that feels very nice, doesn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“Do you remember my voice?”

“Yes.”

“Who am I?”

“Taylor.”

“Yes, that’s right. What’s the last thing you remember before you began to drift and float?”

“Chocolate pussy.”

“And that was delicious wasn’t it?”

“Oh yes, I could eat that for days, yes.”

“If I ask you to wake and say goodbye to me will you do that, please?”

“Yes.”

“Wake up, Paul.”

My eyes popped open and I found myself sitting at the kitchen table, a big pool of chocolate syrup there under my chin on the table top. I turned to look at Olivia and Taylor standing beside me, both ladies giggling like mad.

“What?” I said.

“Oh for Pete’s sake, hang on,” Olivia said as she went to my sink and got a dishrag and rinsed it in water. She handed it to me and mock rubbed her own face and chin. Now I understood because I looked at Olivia and where one might typically find dark hair on a woman’s nether parts all Olivia had was chocolate syrup still running down the insides of her thighs.

I wiped my chin and looked at the dishrag and it was practically soaked in chocolate syrup and I laughed. “I’ll be right back, stay for a bit longer, Taylor, please?”

“OK, Professor.”

I made my way to my bathroom and I had chocolate syrup all over my beard obviously, all over my shirt, my shorts, even my thighs so I just stripped out of them and hopped in the shower for the old “military shuffle” which is typically a 3 minute shower getting the necessary spots done.

Out of the shower as I was toweling myself off I remembered how hours earlier I stood right there throat-fucking Olivia and that look, that one moment she became so beautiful to me. As much as I shuddered to think about it I suddenly wondered if it could be possible that Taylor might want me to use her in that same manner.

I dried off, put on some sweatpants and headed back shirtless.

“A little grayer than I remember, Professor, but I still love the way your chest hair felt against my skin earlier. Thank you for that experience,” Taylor said as she licked her spoon clean.

“Can I talk to you for just a second Olivia? and I stepped to the laundry room doorway.

She walked over: “What’s with the whispering?”

“Earlier, you made a crack about her wanting me to fuck her throat, where did that come from?”

“She told me, after I seduced her into trance in that private bathroom.”

“You sick old—

“Get to the point.”

“Do you know if she might want it in trance or out?”

“Ask her.”

It was what I wanted so I went for it.

“Taylor, may I ask you for one favor before go.”

“Anything, you know this.”

“I might never have this opportunity again, me being almost 54, you know, but I—and I am still getting used to being able to say this out loud—I would really love to fuck your throat for a little while, if you have the time, please?”

Without another word Taylor dropped to her knees, her eyes staring at me unlike ever before, taking up a perfect kneeling position with her arms loose and relaxed at her sides, her head tilted back just so.

“This girl is ready, Sir.”

Then she opened her mouth, held out her tongue flat against her lower lip and chin, and basically stopped moving.

I looked at Olivia and she literally said: “I had nothing to do with this, absolutely nothing.”

I stood there looking at Taylor, and just as I thought I might not do it, she winked.

I stepped out of my sweatpants, standing there totally nude and slid my cock into her mouth, just an inch or two, very slowly.

“I’ll be gentle to start, Taylor, I need to know how far I can go. I’m not a porn star, this thing isn’t 9 inches long.”

She giggled softly, with my rock hard cock in her mouth. I slid in a bit deeper, staring into her eyes to see any reaction and told her:

“Thank you for letting me fuck your mouth, Taylor. I wanted to do this years ago, that first night when I opened my door, I wanted to bring you inside, trance you where you stood, and have you on your knees, just as you are right now. My cock, deep in your mouth, with you sucking me without a thought in that empty mind of yours.”

Her eyes flew wide, a slight smile on her face hearing my admission of wanting her that desperately the moment I’d laid eyes on her standing at my front door. She nodded slightly and I felt the shift of her head on my cock, going just a bit deeper.

“But then I got to know you, and the thought of just pumping into you this way, mindless cocksucker you could have been for me, it wasn’t that interesting anymore. Now, seeing you years later, having the courage to ask you to do what I’m doing now and you willingly surrendering your mouth and throat to me for my pleasure, it’s much more valuable to me, Taylor.”

I’d been paying so much attention to Taylor that I had completely lost track of Olivia totally until she whispered in my ear:

“Focus, focus on her face, focus, so focused on her face, focus on her face, fucking her face becomes your focus, fucking with the focus on her face...”

I heard the words and just felt myself shift once again into that dissociated state. It wasn’t all that bad but I meant the conscious me that started what I was doing was the one that wanted to enjoy it the most. I looked down at Taylor and as I did those whispers made her, and her beautiful face, the focus of my entire world.

I fucked Taylor’s mouth deep and hard for a good long while. She choked at times, she gagged at times, she coughed a few times and I pulled out, but every time I removed myself from her mouth so she could catch her breath, within a few seconds of her doing so suddenly she was going for my cock—it was right there, each time, held back so she could breathe.

I didn’t move a muscle, standing still until she went for me like someone at a classic apple eating contest where they hang apples from strings and people try to take bites as they bob and weave their heads like a professional boxer.

Each time she recovered she sucked me right back down her throat and it was an amazing thing to see a woman that utterly hungry for me.

The voice whispering to me never stopped, it changed what it was saying but it just never stopped:

“She wants this, look at how happy she is...”

I looked and Taylor was happy, her eyes couldn’t lie to me.

“Look at how beautiful she is...”

An absolutely beautiful mess, yes, my precum and her saliva smearing her makeup and mixing with her tears.

“Tears of happiness at being able to pleasure you for everything you’ve done for her...”

Her tears, happy tears, and I fucked Taylor’s face with focus.

“Yes, it’s time to release, so close now, feel yourself letting go... now.“

I fed Taylor my sweet thick cream as I fucked her face with focus. I felt so focused on her, on Taylor, on that beautiful mess, so focused, she was so beautiful snap “Sleep!“

I woke up staring at my big screen TV and I realized I’d owned it for like 2 years and I thought I had turned it on a maybe two dozen times. Weird.

I looked around, heard voices, and then I saw the ladies in the kitchen again. I got up, a bit dizzy as I stood, and when Olivia saw me Taylor’s head snapped to my direction; she literally ran the 20 feet or so and leapt right into my arms.

“Thank you, thank you, thank you,” she was saying as she placed a bunch of small kisses all over my hairy bearded face.

“Taylor, I’m the one that should be thanking you for helping me make another dream come true.”

“The dream was mine, Sir, I’d been wanting you to just be free and use me for your true pleasure since our time together. Someday I hope you realize there’s the 6 of us out there, ready, willing, and able to do anything you want, anytime, and I know I speak for the others when I say that.”

I gave her a nice tight squeeze and kissed her on neck and whispered: “Thank you.”

“I really do have to go, however. I left my number with Olivia, she’s really sweet. If you ever, and I mean ever, feel alone and just want to talk, or fuck, or yes lick my ass, you sick old bastard, it’s yours. If I’m free and I can get here, I mean it, I’m yours forever.”

One last quick kiss directly on my lips and she bounded out the door.

“You old smoothie you, nice job,” Olivia said.

“Well, sometimes I surprise myself.”

“It’s very late, Paul, wouldn’t you like to be my sleepy baby again?”

So tired, instantly, so tired, so weak, so...

“yes”

“Good boy, come with me.”

She led me to my bed, lay me on my side of it, slid on top of me, her weight feeling so insanely good, and I was so glad I finally understood in that moment.

artie, thank you. Namaste.

She pulled the comforter over us, leaned in, lifted me at the back of my neck, and that time I never felt the nipple touch my lips or heard those words that I know she said and continued whispering for my sleepy mind to drown in.

I woke up with Olivia’s hair in my face and it felt and smelled wonderful. She was on top of me, and I stared at and through that ceiling and thanked some higher power she was still there with me for one more day. A slight turn to the left at the clock—11:18AM—and I thought damn, I sleep so much better with her on top of me, wow.

“Sleepy girl, I need to use the bathroom, stay asleep, Olivia, stay so deeply asleep for me, thank you,” I whispered right into her ear. I heard the shift in breathing, and then felt her body slide to my left so I could extricate myself. She rested on her right side just under the comforter and I just had to have a peek so I lifted it to get a good view of that beautiful ass.

Of course, you know me by now, I had to have a taste of that sleepy Angel and I never miss the opportunity if it presents itself and that was a really clear knock-knock-knock if ever there was one.

“Stay asleep, Olivia, nothing disturbs you, you will sleep even more deeply with everything I do to you, now.“

I slid into the bed just a bit on my stomach, reached forward just enough with my right hand to grab her left cheek, pushed up just a bit to separate it as her rosebud came into view and... I fought the trigger but I said it anyway so sleeping Olivia would know I was still obedient.

“I see the rosebud, I serve the rosebud.”

Several deep licks, a slight push with a finger, then a full insertion with a slight twist until she whimpered and yelped in her sleep and I was a very happy man. I pulled my finger out super-duper-slowly, licked it, enjoying her taste once more, and then I covered her with the comforter and got to the bathroom just in time before my bladder nearly exploded.

Less than 24 hours for us left, but she did say she’d probably be able to come back the next weekend. I sat in the kitchen sipping the OJ and nibbling on some grapes as I scoped out the Sunday morning paper, probably the only one I actually cared about each week because of the sales ads. I realized I’d been alone too long and I wanted that part of my life to change too.

While I could not say with any certainty that Olivia, or Taylor, or the other girls, or Trish in any manner would ever become part of my “routine,” I really let my imagination go crazy and really dreamed out loud over the possibilities and this is what sleeping Paul handed me:

7 girls, 7 days in a week, a different tranced hottie each day, a different experience each time, a different taste every night, a different incredible girl putting me to sleep in their own unique way each night.

A man can dream, can he not?

“Good morning,” Olivia said, standing almost exactly where Trish did years earlier: rubbing the sleep from her eyes as she yawned, nude, gorgeous, stunning, and breathtakingly as well as heartbreakingly hypnotic. I rose and walked to her and she didn’t even see me until I was there in her face, taking her in my arms, and kissing the living daylights out of her the best I could manage.

She returned the kiss with passion, almost a feral grace as she hopped just a bit and I lifted her up as her legs wrapped around me, the two of us as one, there in my kitchen. I turned and set her on the table top and kissed my way down her torso, sucking on her nipples softly, and when she started to speak I just looked at her, nothing more, and she understood.

Slowly I kissed, softly, a nibble here, a nibble there, a lick, then her bellybutton which I rimmed mercilessly for several seconds setting off serious giggles and laughing. Before she could recover I folded her once more and devoured her, and that time my focus—not a problem anymore—was directly on her delicious pussy.

I wanted that to be my focus for a while so it was. I licked her folds, her lips, up and down her slit, penetrating her several times on the lower side, and yes I did flick her rosebud a few times while I was in that vicinity. But the sincere focus that time was that pussy: it was mine for a few minutes and I was going to adore it like I never had before. In, out, up, down, finding her clit hiding underneath that hood and coaxing it out so gently. That super tiny little piece of skin is amazingly sensitive and while I didn’t directly hit it every single time, those times when my tongue made direct contact with her clit she yelped and of course every time she did my cock surged.

I had thought about doing the whole pussy suck job again but since I was using a more narrow focus I decided to narrow it even further with a direct focus on that hood and the clit hiding under it. I brought my lips together about as tightly as I could and then I placed them on the area surrounding her hood and that’s what I sucked, very softly, and boy oh boy did Olivia lose her mind over that. I thought I’d felt her tremble before but this was a whole new thing.

She bucked massively, thrusting her sex into my face but I just didn’t let go. She started to thrash side to side and I still didn’t let that clit go. She lifted up and looked at me and as her mouth opened to scream something at me I winked at her and sucked just a little bit harder.

Her head did fall back against the table top and I not only heard it but I felt it, and I was going to stop but it couldn’t have been that bad so I sucked a tiny bit more to take her mind off that possible pain in her head. That’s when she just went to the point where I always put my real focus: the non-intelligible grunts, growls, and moans where she just can’t produce language anymore.

I love doing that, I love that more than anything else related to sex, even hypnosis-enhanced sex. That point where that PRIMAL switch goes from Off to On, and all that silly conscious and even most unconscious processes related to communicating get thrown right the fuck out the window.

That’s where Olivia was, inside that wonderful mind, once more, because of me loving doing it so much.

And of course she passed out.

Shit.

So once again I lifted that sleepy Angel, carried her back to the bedroom, placed her back on my bed, put my comforter back over her, whispered her deeper asleep once more and then kissed her softly. I thanked her for trusting me and went back to reading the Sunday morning paper in the kitchen.

Around 12:30PM my phone actually rang. Didn’t recognize the number so I answered since it was local.

“Hello.”

“Hello, Professor, it’s Marlene, am I disturbing you?”

“No, never, how are you? Is there something I can help with?” I asked.

“Just checking in, and I’m fine, really. I got a call from Taylor this morning, she seemed really excited about something so we talked for like an hour, a really good conversation. She seems to think things have changed for you, in positive ways. Was she off the mark, Paul?”

I couldn’t believe it and I knew where she was going with it. Just then Olivia came walking in again, same position basically, same mouth yawning, same hand raising to cover it, and still insanely hot. I waved to get her attention and pointed her to sit down.

“Can you give me like 2 minutes, I was making breakfast, need to get the eggs off the skillet, be right back,” and I muted my end of the call, checked it twice and said “Hello, hello?” to make sure she couldn’t hear me.

“What the hell is wrong with you?” Olivia asked as she grabbed some of the grapes.

“It’s Marlene.”

That look again on Olivia’s face like “Yeah, and?” as she poured herself a glass of OJ.

“Marlene, girl number 6, the last one to accept The Offer, less than 4 months ago. Taylor called her this morning and apparently outed me as the sick old bastard that not only trances the hotties and licks their assholes but now is happily throat-fucking them too.”

“Seriously, Paul, for one fucking second, think about what you just actually said to me, here, with me being here because of the first girl Trish. Think of everything that’s happened to you since you made The Offer to Trish. Think of what she did for you, milking you so well when she was given the freedom to return the pleasure you gave her and everything else.”

I nodded but kept my mouth shut.

“Think about what I’ve done with you in barely two days now with under one day to go—and you promised to fuck my ass so I’m going to hold you to that—and all the things that Taylor did for you last night. Are you seriously, as an intelligent decent man that just happens to love eating ass, going to sit there and honestly tell me you don’t want Marlene to come to this house right now and let you do absolutely anything you damned well please to her, with her, and for her?”

Olivia had me there, and she knew it. Only thing she could have done to make it more real would have been to choke me like the punk bitch I’d been all that time not grasping it like she’d have been grasping my throat.

“No, I honestly can’t say that.”

“Then tell her to get over here now and get your damned fuck on, please?” Olivia pleaded, being 100% serious about it too.

I tapped my phone.

“Marlene, I’m back. I could make this complicated, but that’s not that guy I am anymore. Yes, there have been some changes in my life, and yes Taylor and I happened to meet last night completely by accident. Yes she did come to my home after work, yes, she did enjoy me the way she wanted to, and yes before she left my home this morning I finally enjoyed her the way I truly wanted to for several years now. She was willing, and finally so was I, and I used her precisely the way she wanted me to and that’s that.”

“So, you fucked her throat, really?” Marlene asked.

“I asked her if I could, and practically the moment I was done asking she fell to her knees in front of me mouth open. Marlene, no matter what you or the other girls or anyone else might think of me, I finally realized—literally in the last 48 hours or so because of a very special woman” and I stuck my tongue out and Olivia and she threw a grape at me “that I’m not getting any younger, that you ladies are willing and intelligent and you owe me absolutely nothing but if you’re interested, and you’re happy to do it, as one friend keeps reminding me: I need to shut up, enjoy the ride, and get my fuck on.”

Marlene laughed: “Good for you, Professor, it’s about damned time. And yes Sir, I am ready, willing, and able, but I won’t be back in town until Thursday. Can I call you that afternoon? I’d like to have you for dinner, and a late night snack, and hopefully breakfast too if you manage.”

“My god, what have I created, a bevy of ass licked hypno-slaves,” I said to Olivia as I tried to cover the mic hole on my smartphone. She sat back and stifled her own laugh in her mouth with her hand covering it.

“I heard that, Professor, not a bad idea. I’ll call Abigail, Sonia, and Clarice. Who knows, if we could get all of us together again maybe you could rent a house or something to give us more room to play with you, a hypno-house party even.”

My cock practically exploded in my pants at that moment and I had to stand up because of the erection, it was that fast, that insanely stiff. Olivia saw it, saw the look on my face, and before I knew it she was throating me and I was loving every damned second of it.

“I... shit, OK, Marlene... damn, I really have to go, I’ll be happy to let you have me for dinner on Thursday, be safe, and I’ll eat you soon. Yes, love you too, bye.”

I dropped the phone on the table, grabbed Olivia’s head and stared into her eyes and unloaded once again in less than 5 strokes because of that incredible mouth of hers.

As she finished sucking on me, licking me as clean as she could, she wiped her mouth a bit and stood up as she said: “I do hope you realize how unbelievably fortunate you are as a Human male. Whatever thing you might have done, for whatever reason, the Universe tapped you to be in this position.”

“Olivia, sleep.”

“Wake up, Olivia.”

Her eyes fluttered open and just the grunt was reward enough. As she became aware of where she was with me and what I was doing to her, her eyes went even wider than I’d ever seen. She was standing, bent over at the waist, right hand high on the shower wall in the corner. Her left hand was between her legs where she had been fucking herself with at least 2 fingers. I was behind her, smiling as she looked at me back over her left shoulder.

My cock, of course, was almost fully inserted into her rosebud, her anus, her rectum, her asshole, there I said it again. I was fucking her up the ass very very slowly, allowing sleeping Olivia time to relax all those muscles in her anus so that I could really get my fuck on. I’d adjusted the shower stream so it was hitting her lower back to ensure the water and body wash would mix as it ran over my cock with each slow insertion, just a tiny bit deeper each time.

I wanted this, but it was her idea, and she told me she wanted it, she asked me to this for her and now I was doing it. I didn’t know if I was good at it, I’m just a Human male after all. I don’t have a perfect porn star cock which more often than not tends to have a focus—yes I said it—on being long and thin so it can do things like slide into an asshole easily. I’d never measured my cock, ever. I’d never taken out a ruler and said “Oh boy, look at this,” nor did I ever measure the circumference or girth. It’s just my cock, it is what it is.

And at that moment my cock happened to be almost balls deep in the rosebud of a beautiful, amazingly funny, creative, stunningly sexy, completely and utterly helplessly addictive hypnotherapist that had the keys to my mind, my heart, my soul, and my body which was now under my control and focused—yep—on the specific defined purpose of fucking her deliciously tight asshole.

More grunts, groans, but every time she looked at me over the shoulder she had that same raw animal look she had after I’d throat-fucked her that first time, and she would always have it no matter what I did to her, with her, or for her because her pleasure comes first.

I leaned in and whispered in her ear softly: “Olivia, it’s time to get our fuck on.”

She spun her head back and said: “FUCK MY ASS, YOU SICK OLD BASTARD.”

And so I did. Again, and again, deeper and deeper with each stroke, faster and faster and she opened to me, not quite like a flower but apparently the rectum is a remarkably elastic-like orifice, and the more I fucked her that way the better it felt. Getting inside her the first time was a chore in itself even with sleeping Olivia’s help to relax all those sphincter muscles, to ease any potential pain from the process. Yes there was some but each time I stopped sleeping Olivia just kept asking for more just as waking Olivia did every time she spun back at me.

That “sick old bastard” line, I guess it became a trigger for me by accident because whenever I hear it I swear it just makes me want to fuck that much harder.

After maybe 6 minutes of keeping a slow steady pace there in my shower, I leaned into Olivia, wrapping my right arm around her waist with my left arm under her left arm then back up to grab her throat as I’d done before—or more accurately how that guy who used to be Paul had done.

This new me, so to speak, this ass licking and now ass fucking Paul that had hidden himself for so long, well, I whispered one word in Olivia’s ear:

“Mine.”

And then I choke-fucked her until she passed out in my arms about 50 strokes later. I carried her to the bed from the shower directly, my cock still buried balls deep in her ass. I lay her carefully on the bed on her stomach, lay myself across her back with my cock still inside and said: “Wake up, Olivia.”

She woke up instantly, realized where she was, and turned her head as far as she could. The wretched mess of her wet hair, there on my bed, strewn across her face, beautiful. She was only able to get out two words:

“mooorrrrreee... pleeeeassseeee...”

“I see the rosebud, I fuck the rosebud.”

I fucked Olivia deep in her ass the way she begged me to until I myself passed out from utter exhaustion.

I woke up with her sleeping on top of me, under the comforter and unsure of how I got there, or how she got there either. I suppose sleeping Paul came out to play for a bit, I honestly couldn’t say.

She stirred very slightly, yawned, then looked right into my eyes.

“Are you OK?” she asked.

“I got my fuck on, thank you,” I said.

“Yes Sir, yes you certainly did, and I can tell you I can feel it even now, but I’m OK, Paul, I asked for that, and you gave me exactly what I wanted. So now I return the gift once more. Sleepy baby, sleep for me, so sleepy...”

I fought the drop with everything that I had, I wanted to feel that hand on my neck, I wanted her to suckle me for hours, on top of me, so soft and warm. I fought the drop as hard as I could and I made it to the nipple that time, and as I sucked on her so softly she squeezed my neck pulling me deeper into that soft wonderful breast. My last bit of conscious awareness caught one last thing as my eyes started to lose their focus:

“I love you.”

My eyes went wide when I heard it, my cock pulsed, my heart sang, my mind quieted, my body tingled, and then she smiled and said that magic word one final time:

“Sleep.”

We had dinner at Fazoli’s, actually seated in the restaurant just down the road from my home. We sat there for almost 3 hours, trying various items, keeping the staff entertained, did some hypnosis demonstrations, and we just had an absolute blast.

After we left we drove into D.C. and went to The Library of Congress of all places. While they have a lot of books, I was happy knowing that I had a few old hypnosis textbooks even they didn’t have in their precious protected works collection. Maybe someday I’ll donate the ones I have and my rather plain name can live forever on some plaque or something.

We sat on the steps outside the Library and without expecting it and not even sure if I remembered her saying it the first time, Olivia told me she knew she had already fallen in love with me. I just laughed and told her I knew that I was already hers that first night, and I meant it. I know I had sidestepped it with some bullshit but I really did fall for her that fast.

She smiled, kissed me on the cheek, and said “Yes, I knew you were mine when you surrendered in your office. I knew I could give you what you needed most within the first 20 seconds of that confusion induction I created out of thin air.”

“That fast, eh?” I quipped.

“If you want me to be honest, you were mine forever the moment you opened that door and saw my face, and you know it.”

She was right, of course, as most women in my life have always been. My Mom, may she rest in peace, Casey, Trish, Taylor, the other 4 girls, and now Olivia, my life is defined by how I cared about them and how I finally understood that I could accept the gifts they offered me and not worry so much about whether someone else might consider it right or wrong.

My phone beeped so I pulled it out and laughed. Olivia asked me what the joke was and I showed her the texts:

One from Marlene saying that she reached Abigail and Abigail practically screamed when she learned I was “available,” finally.

The second was from Clarice saying she didn’t live in the D.C. metro area anymore but she herself would be on a flight the following week for a seminar and she too would love to have me for dinner.

The third was from Sonia, on a photo shoot in Lisbon but she’d be back in the U.S. late the following month. She said she had waited 2.5 years to get a piece of me and wasn’t going to let me go until I fed her every single drop of cream in my balls, right there in the text.

I laughed loudly and felt good about it. I asked Olivia if she was really OK with this, with me crossing that line I’d blown away all by myself. All she said was what I suspected she might:

“Trance the hotties, eat their asses, and this time fuck their asses and their throats if that’s what they really want, make them yours forever like you’re mine forever and we’ll all live happily ever after.”

I wasn’t going to argue with her ever again.

Olivia told me she was really tired of the rat race of Manhattan and wanted a new life. She said she wasn’t sure if she could slow down that much that fast, but if I was willing to be patient with her as she began the process of finally leaving Manhattan behind she would more than likely end up in my area.

In fact, she said, there would probably come a time in the near future where a knock would be heard at my door and when I opened it she’d be there: a girl, with an awful lot of experience, and I’d be there, a boy with maybe just a bit more experience than I had in my prior incarnation, and if the Universe was really that freaky, well, we’d be getting our fuck on together for the rest of our lives.

I kissed her on the forehead, gave her a good squeeze, and then I took in a deep breath and thanked the Universe for my very own lucky stars, all 8 of them.

* * *

Arriving at the airport with plenty of time, Olivia and I made our way down the main concourse to her gate where we sat and talked for roughly an hour. It was going to hurt me to see her walk away, it really was. I’d cared for so few women in my life the way I cared about her. Not even Trish made me feel the way I did about Olivia, but I figured if it was meant to be I’d be seeing her again on Friday afternoon, just 4 days away, and the next weekend, and as often as she could make it.

I’d be in Manhattan the same day if she ever called me. I’d hire a private plane to get me there as fast as possible if needed, and I meant it: it wasn’t a money thing, she was important to me and that’s all that mattered.

Her flight was called and she stood. I gave her the best hug I could, and the best kiss I could too. Olivia smiled and wiped away the tear from my face and said one word:

“Mine.”

I stayed there watching her take that long hallway to the end and saw her one last time as she blew me a kiss and then she was gone. I stood there for probably 10 minutes thinking she’d poke her head around just to tease me, but it didn’t happen. I turned back to the direction I came in from when my phone rang.

Manhattan area code, maybe she forgot something.

“Hey, did you forget something?” I blurted out.

“Are you a good boy, Paul?” the voice softly asked.

I’d been a hypnotist basically my entire life, starting when I was roughly 9 years old with silly family birthday parties, doing the goofy stuff with friends, into high school, then university, more seriously as the years passed. I know exactly what happens when a post-hypnotic suggestion is triggered, and I’ve had hundreds of them implanted in me over my career for many purposes, mostly fun, some serious ones, but never anything bad.

The voice on the phone captured me instantly, froze me there where I stood, and I dropped so deep so fast the entire airport around me, sights and sounds alike, vanished, like I suddenly appeared in a huge thick fog.

“i am a good boy, Miss-Trish.”

“A very very good boy from what Olivia has told me. She enjoyed you very much, boy, and she made absolutely sure that sleeping Paul and I would have this agreement. Since I’m a contract litigator I know my trade well, and I’m going to make you an offer, again, that you will not refuse. You will obey me, Paul, utterly, completely, helplessly, and perfectly and you’ll do it because you trust me, completely, without reservation, say yes Mistress.”

“yes, Miss-Trish.”

“Good boy, and yes, you know that when I say good boy you get that burst of warm yummy pleasure, and even now as you’re standing there in that airport, wherever you happen to be, your cock is expanding, growing more erect with every beat of that strong loving caring infinitely imaginative heart of yours beating in that Teddy Bear chest. When this call ends you’re going to find the nearest men’s room as soon as possible. You’re going to find the stall furthest from the entrance and if it is not occupied you will enter and close and lock the door behind you. If it is occupied you’ll use whichever one is available. You will then proceed to free your cock from your pants and masturbate for me, only for me, only for my pleasure. You will obey, say yes Mistress.”

“yes, Miss-Trish.”

“Good boy. You will stroke yourself for my pleasure, and you will remember my hands, my finger, my mouth, my voice, whispering to you as I milked you so long ago. You will stroke yourself for my pleasure, there in that stall, silently as my voice milks you with the hand that I now control. My voice, my hand, your mind, obedient, stroking with the hand that I control, and you will have a powerful satisfying orgasm there in that stall. You will do your very best to ejaculate into the commode, but if you find that impossible then you will use some tissue to capture whatever you can but you will do this, say yes Mistress.“

“yes, Miss-Trish.”

“Good boy. After you stroke to orgasm you will clean yourself and the stall if needed. You will then wash your hands and then make your way to gate 2C for Delta Airlines as fast as possible. My flight arrives at 11:15AM, at gate 2C for Delta Airlines and it’s 10:42AM right now on the plane. I will see you soon, my good boy, and I’m going to have you for lunch as I promised you years ago. I love you, Paul, and I will be there very soon. Obey my commands, my good boy, now.“

And suddenly the fog was gone. I thought about what had just happened for a moment, put the phone back inside my breast pocket, felt all those suggestions sitting there, not hidden, knowing Trish wanted me to know all of it and I was fine with it. Olivia had obviously set all this in motion and I was fine with that too. I’d never had a trigger pull me down that fast or that effectively, so I had to attribute it to not only Olivia’s skill at working the suggestions well but also my desire to surrender to Trish again, even if it meant over the phone like I just had.

The strangest thing of all occurred to me at that moment:

As a functioning Human male, so attracted to Trish for so long, seriously wanting to do so many things to her, for her, and with her, and now finally facing that absolutely certain eventuality of me getting to fuck her properly meaning balls deep in her pussy, mouth, and a high probability of her ass too, I found myself more interested in simply being her good boy.

A very good boy, indeed.

I saw a men’s room and ran because my Mistress told me to pleasure myself for her and I obey.

FIN

* * *