The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Officer and a Lady (Part Three)

As Officer Jones exited the shower of the locker room, located in the Police Headquarters, she noticed that the only other person in the room was CSI Parks. She smiled at the woman, who didn’t notice her, and the smile slowly turned into a smirk.

Linda Parks was the confident and well educated head of the Crime Scene Unit who didn’t let the fact that she was a woman, or her noticeably cute asian face, stop her from rising quickly in the office. Ms. Parks spent a grand amount of time every day writing emails to ensure that other people were aware of how well she was doing her job.

Officer Jones moved over towards the sink as she watched out of the corner of her eye as Linda began taking off her shoes. Bending over the sink, she reached up and expertly popped the scleral contacts out of her eyes and placed them in their case next to the sink. Looking into the mirror, Shaniqua could see the beautiful spirals which wound their ways around her eyes, leading outwards from the small black dot of her pupils in the center. She smiled at herself, as she stared into her own spiraling eyes for several long seconds, watching as her lips turned a deep, wet, black; even darker than her flawless ebony skin.

Shaniqua walked over to a locker, where her police uniform was hanging. She reached inside to her belt and went to the compartment which appeared to hold her collapsible baton. From it, she retrieved a long metal cylinder. Popping it open she removed a long, thick cigar. Another compartment carried a large butane lighter. She turned slowly and looked down at Linda who was on the bench, just about to wrap a towel about herself.

“Ms. Parks..” She began, speaking in a soft tone.

“Yes, Officer Jones?” Linda said, before she slowly looked up from her bag. Her startled gasp was enough to make her drop her towel. “What....What is...” She couldn’t finish her sentence as she stared at the dark black beauty in front of her. Shaniqua was standing, almost towering, over Linda. Her huge, firm breasts were highlighted by her protruding, glossy, black nipples. She was lighting the cigar, her mouth stretched wide to accept its girth. Linda’s eyes eventually rested on the black and white spirals.

“You will sit down” Shaniqua said, as she moved close enough that the two womens nipples touched each other.

Linda stared deeply into those spiraling eyes, transfixed. “I....will..sit...down..” she said slowly, and she returned to the bench.

Shaniqua moved forward, taking a huge mouth full of smoke and then removing the cigar before pressing her lips against Linda’s. Her eyes didn’t close, keeping scant contact as she unleashed a flood of smoke into Linda’s mouth. She pressed hard, and forced it down into her lungs.

Linda Parks could barely move and couldn’t resist the flood of smoke which rode down her throat into her. She could suddenly feel the intense pleasure, as if the entire lining of her body was coated in a feeling of ecstasy. Her body shuddered violently as the kiss continued, as the smoke filled her chest so that it pressed heavily against Shaniqua’s. Her cunt began to quiver, violently, and a vast torrent of juices began to flood her vagina.

As the kiss broke, Linda sat in a daze, with smoke pouring upwards from her barely parted lips and moving slowly over her face. Shaniqua stood, and walked over to the door of the bathroom. She turned the magnetic sign over from “Open” to “Closed for Cleaning” and then locked the door shut. She walked back over towards Linda.

“Lay down on the Bench.” she said.

Linda, who’s pupils had shrunken down to small pinpricks and who’s iris’ faded as the last of the smoke left her lips, whispered “yes...i will lay down..” She then turned and laid with her back down lengthwise on the bench.

Shaniqua laid on the long bench above Linda, almost as if Linda were giving her a ride on her shoulders. Shaniqua reached down and wrapped her heels up under Linda’s armpits, pulling her hypnotized body upwards slowly. She put her cigar between her lips and sucked deeply, feeling the warm smoke begin to fill the inside of her body. She felt it roll down, through her chest, through the center of her being, and fill inside of her womb. She exhaled, though it came as the lips of her pussy parted slightly and dark smoke came from inside to wrap lovingly around Linda’s head. Her fingers grasped the bench under her and she pulled herself down as her legs pulled her victim up. Shaniqua could feel as the top of Lindas head began to press tightly against her pussy.

“Push yourself upwards...” Shaniqua said, as she thrust herself down. “You want this...” her voice was smooth and would accept no contradiction.

“i...want...this...” spoke Linda, as she stared at the ceiling through her tiny pupils. Her feet came up and pressed against the bench, sliding herself upward into the feeling of warm wetness which pressed down on her scalp.

“That’s a good girl.” Shaniqua continued, before sucking on her fat cigar and exhaling more smoke over Linda’s head. Her pussy expanded with the pressure, slowly sliding down and soaking the asian womans head in warm juices. It opened wide and her legs spread as she pulled, wrapping her pussy down over Linda’s hairline, enveloping her forehead and then her eyes.

“no...no....no...please..” Linda whispered, even though her eyes were unmoving and unblinking.

“You want this..” cooed the ebony woman and she sucked deeply on her cigar, pushing smoke out around the edges of her pussy, where it was slowly wrapping itself around her slaves face. “Push for me..”

The rush of smoke soaked deeply into Linda’s eyes and they turned a deep grey color everywhere except the dots of her pupils. Moments later, Linda pushed hard with her feet and her eyes sank inside of Shaniqua’s pussy, her mouth mumbling “i want...i want...i want this...”

Shaniqua chuckled around the cigar which was clenched in the corner of her mouth, and she pushed heavily, slipping her pussy down over the small bump of Linda’s nose, over her lips and making its final push over her chin. The black pussy clenched down tightly and sealed around Linda’s thin neck, holding her head locked deep inside of Shaniqua’s womb.

“Finally” She whispered to herself and laid herself back against the bench, relaxing her arms. She repositioned the cigar to the front of her mouth and gripped down as her black lips sealed tightly against the paper. Her cheeks hollowed and she sucked in deeply, never stopping, as the cigar began to slowly burn down. Her hands moved down her body, until they rested on the protruding bump on her stomach. While the cigar burned steadily, never stopping, Shaniqua could feel the rush of warmth down her body until it reached the bump. Then she could feel the twisting of her victim’s head and the way her mouth opened in a muffled scream which echoed inside of her. Her fingers ran delicately down over her stomach as the impression of the asian womans screaming face could be felt outlined against the skin.

Under her, Linda’s body moved back and forth, as if struggling in slow motion. From the tight clamp of the dominating pussy around her neck, a blackness began to move through her veins. It spread slowly down her body and with every place it touched it drained away all the soft tan color of Linda’s skin. It left behind the milky whiteness of paper. At the nipples, it filled the pink flesh with a dark, glossy blackness which matched Shaniqua’s lips and the same dark glossy blackness grew out over her fingernails and toenails. Linda struggled there, her brain being pumped full of smoke, as her body was drained of color.

Shaniqua lifted her head from time to time to check the progress of her slave. She waited patiently until she could see that smoke began to slowly leak from Linda’s new, black nipples. She continued to suck deeply on her cigar, which was slowly coming to a finish, waiting. After what seemed like an eternity, the cigar was almost finished and smoke began to pour upwards from Linda’s cunt. Shaniqua reached up and removed the cigar from her mouth and then began to slowly pull the head of her victim from inside of her cunt.

Linda, or what was left of Linda, exited her Mistresses womb with an audible “POP.” She was still expelling massive volumes of smoke from her cunt and her nipples. Her mouth opened and smoke rolled from between plump, black lips. Her ears, nose and the corners of her eyes also leaked small streams of smoke. Her hair was a wet, sticky mess and was now a soft silver color. Around her eyes had become smoky blackness and her eyes had been completely, perfectly washed out, except for two small little dots in the center. The shape of her face, having always been very cute and youthful, was completely unchanged and, after the change of her milky white skin, gave her the look of a perfect gothic lolita.

Linda slowly sat up. “What...have you done to me..?” Linda said, in a small whisper

“You wanted this.” replied Shaniqua, as she also sat up and considered Linda’s eyes gothic eyes.

“I wanted this...” Linda said, staring back into those spirals, and then she continued “...I want...I wanted this...I want...I want a cigar...”

Shaniqua lifted her hand and slowly put it behind the wet mess of Linda’s hair, she began to pull her down, constantly staring into her eyes. “You do want a cigar; you need a cigar...smoke makes you obedient...” She slowly drew the gothic asian down until her lips were pressed against ebony pussy. “Suck...” she whispered.

Linda closed her eyes and applied herself to working her long, black and glossy tongue into the depths of Shaniqua’s cunt, tasting the warm juices which had just transformed her. She worked her mouth around the hole, pressing her fat lips against it and she sucked. Above her, Shaniqua put the last of the cigar to her lips and felt the smoke drawn from it and through her. After a few moments, Linda slowly pulled back away from the cunt and looked into Shaniqua’s eyes.

“I obey” she said, as smoke rolled from her mouth.

“Good slut, now we need to get you out of here and get you a fresh cigar.”

“yes.....cigar..” said Linda, as she stood slowly.

“You will also need some makeup and some contacts if you’re going to pretend to still work here.” Shaniqua moved to the lost and found box, getting an old hoodie and throwing it onto Linda.

“Yes, Mistress, I will pretend...” Linda said, and squeezed back into her gym shorts.

Together, the two girls gathered their things and slipped from the locker room, turning the sign back to “open” on their way out.

* * *