The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Oh, Damn — Part 3

Solitude

As part of our anniversary weekend, we had reserved a room at our favorite bed and breakfast for three nights. It was getting late in the day, and we needed to get going, so I woke up my wife.

Mel greeted me with a smile and a quick blowjob. I didn’t last long this time. Mel seemed to love every second of it.

“I had so much fun here, today, Rick,” she said. “Thanks for bringing me here, I feel like a changed woman!”

I had a very small moment of regret. I’d changed her. The Mel I’d come to love was gone, in part.

“That Tiffany girl really fucked you good, didn’t she? You should ask her to move in with us. I’d love to get between her thighs and lick her raw while you fuck me from behind, honey.”

I was beside myself. If the tinge of lust weren’t still there, I’d be ready to kill myself for what I’d done. Instead, I walked over to Tiffany, and woke her up, too.

“Oh, fuck, Rick. I’ve never felt like that before. I’m in love with you. Do you think your wife will hate me?” Tiffany had started hugging me.

“No, in fact, I think she’d love to eat you out,” I said.

“Sure! I’d love that!” she said.

Mel cleared her throat from across the room. “Rick, don’t we have to be at the bed and breakfast in an hour?” she said.

“Yes. Yes, we do.”

* * *

By the time we got to the bed and breakfast, Mel and Tiffany had come a few times already. It wasn’t easy driving with two beautiful women in the back seat licking each other to orgasm.

I left them to it while I went inside to check in.

Thankfully, no one was naked here.

I talked to the nice woman at the counter, glad I wasn’t attracted to her. I didn’t mention that we now had a third person with us. It didn’t matter much, since I was sure we’d be missing each breakfast anyway. I got the key, and the woman started to take me around the house for a tour.

Mel and I had been here before on a few occasions, but the woman didn’t know that. I politely let her walk me around the building. I knew that our room would be in the other building on the property, but this one had the dining hall and kitchen, which I always appreciated seeing. We were just about done and walking to our room when a gorgeous, dark, young thing walked down the stairs. Still reeling in lust, I knew I had to have her, but also knew I needed to control my urges.

The desk clerk introduced her to me as Julie, the wife of the nighttime innkeeper. She apparently also worked for the place doing housekeeping. She looked like she was in her early 20s. Her long, dark hair matched her dark skin. She looked like a mix of latina with something else—slightly exotic, but just the kind of features I liked in my woman... er, women.

I knew that if I looked her in the eyes, I’d have her right then and there, so I avoided eye contact. To speed things along, I asked to be shown my room, even though it was the same room Mel and I had stayed in on our honeymoon. I just had to get out of there before it started all over again.

The woman quickly took me to the other house and to my room. I thanked her and sent a text to Mel to come on up. Once Mel was inside, I went down to get Tiffany and some things from the car.

While walking inside the house, I noticed the hot latina watching us from a balcony, cleaning supplied in hand. I wasn’t sure if she had seen both Mel and Tiffany, but that that moment I couldn’t care about it much. I needed to get inside and between someone’s legs quickly, or chance another push.

* * *

Hours later, the three of us thoroughly fucked, we sat naked in front of the TV. There wasn’t much in the way of channel selection, but it was a break from non-stop sex. I was starting to feel like I was back in control of things. I knew that at some point, I’d have to push to Mel and Tiffany to fix everything, but I wanted to be in charge of my own desires when it happened. Fucking the two of them helped subdue the desires, so I’d wait a while before repairing anything.

I was checking my email on my laptop when I heard a strange noise. The girls heard it too. It was rhythmic, with some fluctuation. After a minute, I realized it was a jetted tub in the room above us. I knew that the nighttime innkeeper lived in there, from previous stays. So a small thought popped into my head that it might be the latina in her tub.

That was when I decided it was time to go get dinner. I had to get as far from her as possible, or risk losing control again. I already had Tiffany to deal with, and didn’t need someone else thrown into it as well.

Dinner was great. I found a quiet place. The waitress wasn’t all that attractive, which helped. We shared a pizza. A few people looked at us funny, since I had two women practically dry humping me in the restaurant, but I could care less. My mind was on pizza at the moment, and that was a good thing.

It was late when we returned. While the ladies went upstairs, a young man got my attention.

“Sir, do you have another guest staying with you?” he asked

“Me? No. Why?” I replied

“I’m the innkeeper. My wife said she saw two other guests going into your room. If you have another guest, they will have to pay to stay the night.”

“Oh, that’s just a friend from in town. She didn’t even have baggage. I’m sure your wife saw me lug up my big red bag and nothing else. Trust me, it’s too small for three people.”

“But she came with you, how is she leaving tonight?”

“Her boyfriend is picking her up in a while. He had to work late.”

“Ah.” He paused. “I see. Well, please be sure that she leaves by 11PM. That’s when visitors must leave.”

“Oh, I wasn’t aware of that. Thank you for the heads up.” I started walking away.

“Have a good evening, sir,” he said. I turned back, and around the corner from him stood the latina, his wife. As I walked to my room, I couldn’t help but think about how lucky the guy was.

Of course, I warned the ladies once I returned to the room. Well, really, I returned to them sharing a double-sided dildo, but once they had come a couple times I was able to talk to them about it. They agreed that they would have to make it look like Tiffany was leaving, as we were sure someone would be watching.

I was working out the details of the plan when I heard arguing above us. The innkeeper was arguing with his hot wife. They seemed pretty animated about it, but after a couple minutes, the yelling stopped. Just as I was about to get back into my emails, I heard a rhythmic thump. At first, I thought maybe the innkeeper was hammering something. But when the moan escaped the latina’s lips, I knew he wasn’t fixing any walls.

I tried to focus on something else. I thought about leaving. But the sound of the young man fucking his hot wife was too much to take. I wanted her. And I wanted him to go away.

I didn’t feel the push coming until it was too late. It popped through me, and seemed to know to go up as well as out. As soon as the wave hit the two upstairs, they stopped fucking. I heard a door slam, and heavy feet running down some stairs. I looked through the door’s peephole, and saw the husband, wearing only a shirt and socks, banging on a door. The older woman who had been working the counter earlier opened it. The second she saw his hanging rod, she knelt down and deep throated the man.

A moment later, I saw a head walk in front of the door. It looked toward the new couple at the door way. A pair of hands clapped with joy, and the head turned around. It was the cute young latina, and she was fully naked. Oh, damn, I thought to myself.

I didn’t even need to hear her knock to get hard. I simply opened the door, and led her in by the hand. Tiffany and my wife were already back at the double-sided dildo. It appeared that they’d found some sort of soft porn on cable, as a couple was pretending to fuck on the screen. I led the latina to the couch and sat down, pulling her down onto my shaft. She didn’t say a word as she began to hop up and down on my throbbing mass of meat. I had a wonderful view of her long, dark hair tickling the top of her ass. I started pulling on her hair as she bobbed up and down. It didn’t take long for me to cum like buckets into her twat. Without taking much time, she pulled me out and positioned my still-hard cock at her back door. Twisting her hips accordingly, she slowly popped my rod into her anus. I hit something on the inside, and almost immediately she started wiggling with orgasms. I let her go at it for a while, holding back my next explosion. Somewhere in the middle of it all, Tiffany had come over and started trying to lick the latina while she worked on my cock. Mel came onto the couch and started making out with me while she groped at our new friend’s tits. The sight of my wife’s milky white hand on the bronze woman’s body brought me over the edge and I came in her ass. After pulling out, Mel started working the cum dribbling from Julie’s nether regions into her mouth.

I got up and walked to the bathroom. I sat on the toilet, reflecting on my predicament. I was now up two women for a total of three, and still wishing I could control my power. I needed to get back on top of it. But only after I get on top of my new plaything.