The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Oh, Damn — Part 4

It All Goes to Hell

My anniversary weekend was lovely. I’ll always remember the look on my wife’s face as she watched me spurt cum all over my new girlfriend’s back and my other girlfriend ate out my wife and shoved an anal plug up her ass.

I’ll also remember the guilt that I’d been feeling most of the weekend, which had been conveniently tucked away in the recesses of my mind until Monday.

I left my three lovely women at home, naked, fingering each other. I would have loved to stay, but bills had to be paid.

Work went well in the morning. I showed up before anyone else, and had changed my office status to “do not disturb.” It let me avoid any distractions from getting some work done. Only problem was, the longer I tried to focus on work, the more I started to realize the gravity of my actions over the weekend. By the time lunch came around, I was feeling pretty shitty about my actions. I needed to find my focus. I needed to regain control.

I spent some time trying to remember how I’d gotten out from under my power’s spell the first time. Around 1PM, I decided I needed some fuel to keep going, and got ready to go to lunch.

I didn’t get far. My secretary, Tina, ended up getting fucked on her desk. Some random office worked walked by, and being cute, she soon found herself sitting on Tina’s face while I showed my secretary the kind of dictation I always needed from her.

After cumming, I pulled up my pants and ran as fast as I could. I made it to the elevator before running into anyone. The two women who had been inside ended up forming a 69 before I made it to the ground floor. I bolted out of there as fast as I could.

A nearby park made a good place to get away before I did anything to anyone else. I found a bench that was in a bad place for people watching, which was good for me. Old men from the local masons club walked by while I sat and contemplated the loss of control in my life.

It made me think back to the days when I had lost so much control that I was willing to die to escape my troubles.

I was in deep shit, for sure.

I stopped for dinner on the way home. I opted for the drive through, and decided to be a complete douchebag and not even look at whoever popped out of the window. I figured it was the best way to get home unfucked.

It wasn’t even the lady in the window. I still dont’ know what she looked like. What got me was the group of four teens and a mother who were walking into the restaurant right in front of me. They were laughing and giggly, and damn they were hot. I brought them all home that night. Between our guests, my two girlfriends, and my wife, none of us got any sleep that night. I found out the next day that the mom had two daughter with her, which I only discovered as I found the three of them pounding each other with dildos in the morning. The other two girls were only happy to let me know how hot they found it, at least, that’s what I could understand when my dick wasn’t in their mouths.

I went to work an hour later, leaving everyone to fend for themselves. After having Tina deep throat my cock in my office for a bit, I tried to get some work done. When I couldn’t concentrate, I went back to the park and tried to pair off younger women with the old masons walking by. After feeling better watching the joy on the men’s faces, I decided to go home early.

I found my gaggle of women passed out in the living room. Even Mel wouldn’t wake up from her deep sleep. I left a note and went for a drive.

I drove for a while, having no specific direction in mind. I didn’t realize where I’d gone until I was already there. It was my old house. It was where my ex-wife lived.

I sat outside the house for a while, trying to figure out why I’d come there. I hadn’t been back since the day I left. There were a lot of painful memories in that house.

I was about to pull the shifter into drive when someone knocked on my window. Looking out, it was my ex-wife. I felt my stomach cringe as I rolled down the window.

She wanted to know what I was doing outside her house. I had no real reason. She cursed at me when I didn’t answer. I was about to roll away when she told me I had ruined her life.

Curious, I asked her what she meant. What she told me was nothing like what I expected.

* * *

I had ruined her life, which was no surprise. This was my ex-wife, of course. It seemed to me that every ex-wife or husband had been ruined in some way. Her hatred of me, however, had come after I’d fixed all the damage I’d done to her.

What I didn’t know, but should have seen, was quite simple. I’d opened her life to the kind of reality that she wanted—the kind of reality that hurt me enough to try to kill myself. She wanted to fuck around. She wanted a depraved sexual lifestyle, and even the worst moment like having sex with her own mother turned her on.

At first, she had no idea what was happening to her. All of a sudden, she was free of moral limitations. She even felt inspired to do things she would have avoided, even in her ideal world. By forcing her into a perverted lifestyle, I had freed her of her restrictive one, and she loved it. Signing our divorce was like removing the one last tether to her old life. But as soon as the separation was permanent, her entire world shifted back to the one she never wanted.

It took her some time, but she finally figured out that I’d somehow caused it. She’d been forced to live the life that I’d wanted her to live when we were together, monogamy and all. When one day she could fuck a complete stranger on the street, the next she was looking to settle down and lead a moral life.

I’d never considered that fixing her of what I’d changed in her would cause her to hate her life. I’d pushed in her a sense that no matter how bad things got, she’d never take her own life. And now, I was learning, she wanted so desperately to do just that. She begged me to undo what ever I’d done. She yearned to be free of the life she and I had when we were together. I honestly never considered the fact that I would ruin her life completely opposite of the way she ruined mine.

It was at that moment that I realized that I had also changed. Because all I could think about at that moment was unleashing her from her restriction. This time, I pushed with complete control and purpose. I knew just what had to happen.

The first to feel the change was my ex-wife, who immediately stripped all her clothes off. She opened my car door and asked me to get out. I had to admit, she looked amazing after all these years—better than ever. Which made it easier as I rammed my cock into her cunt from behind while she laid out on the hood of my car. I couldn’t recall the last time I’d entered my ex-wife’s pussy, as I’d made every effort to avoid it after unleashing my power on her all those years ago. She was tighter than I expected.

The second person to feel the power was someone I didn’t expect. It was her husband, who was completely dumbfounded by the fact that his wife was getting pounded on some stranger’s car. But almost equally confusing to him was the fact that he walked across the street to the new neighbor’s house and knocked on the door without an ounce of jealousy. A naked woman answered the door, and he walked inside while embracing her.

A couple people from nearby houses emerged. A couple guys I didn’t recognize started making out in someone’s yard. Three teenaged girls met in the middle of the street and couldn’t keep their hands off each other. Even the mailman, who had been just down the street, was pounding away at some older woman in a robe and fuzzy slippers.

As I came inside my ex-wife for the first time in almost ten years, I smiled.

I realized that my life hadn’t turned out all that bad. I had three loving women at home, and a multitude of guests who can come and go as they please. I could fuck whoever I wanted, whenever I wanted, in whatever matter I wished. I didn’t need to regain control of not using my power, I simply needed to know that I’d been in control the whole time. My power gave me control rather than taking it away. I was like a god. Why should I deny that?

I told my ex that she was freed to do whatever she wanted how. I apologized for making things worse for her, and told her to go fuck the world. As she walked across the street to the house her husband was likely no fucking their neighbor’s brains out, she turned and mouthed ‘thank you,’ and blew a kiss.

I guess that we both needed the freedom that my power gave me.

Remembering a hot woman who lived down the street, I got back in the car and drove off to see if I’d pushed all the way to her house. Even if I hadn’t she was about to suck on my cock for a while, and love every minute of it. Oh, damn, I was going to have some fun now!