The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Oh, Honey

by Pan

Chapter 2

“Oh, honey…do we really have to talk about it? You know it just makes you upset.”

“Well, okay.”

“No, don’t bother—I know what you’re going to ask. No, I haven’t broken my promise—I haven’t sucked his cock, and I haven’t swallowed his cum. Yes, he’s fucked me again, and yes…it was better than the best sex we’ve ever had.”

“Well I’m sorry, but I really thought you were going to ask that.”

“No, of course I’m not angry at you. I’m just…honey, you just don’t understand, and it makes you so upset. I don’t know why you keep bringing it up.”

“I know it’s illegal, but…honey, you and I smoked weed for almost two decades before it was legalized.”

“How? How is it different?”

“Well, I don’t think that this is hurting anyone.”

“Except you, yes.”

“No, it’s not…oh, honey! It’s not like that.”

“Before I answer, do you really want to know?”

“Okay. Three or four times…”

“Let me finish. Three or four times a day.”

“…”

“I really don’t know why this is so upsetting to you.”

“Yeah—I wasn’t in the mood. But for Glenn…oh, honey. You just don’t understand. For Glenn, I’m always in the mood. He makes me feel so wanted. He makes me feel so sexy. He makes me…god, he makes me feel like a woman.”

“I didn’t say that.”

“It doesn’t matter if I was thinking it, I didn’t say it.”

“No!”

“Honey, I’m not going to say it.”

“Fine. He makes me feel like a woman in a way that you never have.”

“Oh, honey…don’t cry. I still love you, so much. But…he’s my son. You and I agreed, we’d always put our children first.”

“Not explicitly, no, but now that it’s come up…it just makes so much sense. Besides, I thought you liked the changes…”

“Oh, yes, I did. And do you know what he said?”

“He said that the dresses were for you. He said that I always had to be naked around him, but that he knew how much you liked these summery dresses, and so they were for you. And that’s not all that’s for you…”

“Honey, stop crying and look.”

“That’s right. We went shopping again—he picked these out. He knew that you’d like them.”

“What do you mean that ruins them? Honey, lingerie is lingerie—it shouldn’t matter if it was picked out by me or if it was picked out by your son.”

“Yes, I thought you’d like that.”

“Oh, honey, of course! Glenn says that you can pick what I wear, every day from now on…”

“Well then don’t think of it like that.”

“I mean…pretend that Glenn didn’t say it was okay. Pretend it’s just something that I’m doing to bring you pleasure.”

“Well of course I am, but that doesn’t mean it can’t be that as well.”

“No, it can be both!”

“Oh, honey, you’re getting cranky again. Here, why don’t you see what else I’ve bought…”

“Yes, I thought you’d like that.”

“Now why don’t you lie back, and I’ll give you a show?”

“Mmm, that would be nice.”

“Oh, honey, just lie back. I’m going to take care of everything…”

* * *

“Oh, honey, why?”

“But I thought you liked all the pieces he’d chosen out?”

“Of course it matters. Do you like my new outfits or not?”

“I already told you, they’re just for you.”

“Well of course I can be naked around you if you like. I just thought you’d enjoy the…variety.”

“Oh, honey, I wish you’d let go of this. It doesn’t matter whether Glenn goes shopping with me or not. All that matter is that you like what we buy.”

“Well then there we go.”

“No, that is the end of it.”

“Yes, okay, I wear clothes when we go out shopping.”

“No…haven’t you noticed? I got rid of all my old clothes. Now everything I own is…fun.”

“No, not really. I think it’s fun!”

“So what? If no one else we knew worked in engineering, would you quit your engineering job?”

“Oh, honey, I really think you’re overthinking this. I told you, we have a special relationship. Besides, it’s not like you’re not getting anything out of it…”

“Not only because he tells me to. You know how much I’ve always enjoyed fooling around with you.”

“I really think you’re starting to get obsessed with this. Why don’t you lie back and I’ll show you the naughty nurse outfit I bought yesterday…”

“Just a minute!”

“Now come here…I think you might have a fever…”

“Mmmm. Oh, honey!”

* * *

“Oh, honey, I’m so glad you’ve calmed down about everything.”

“Well, you got that right!”

“Now don’t sulk. Come on. Why don’t you let me…mmmf…”

“…”

“…”

“…oh, honey, you always have such a big load for me.”

“Oh, really? Is that what got you so worked up, my love?”

“Well, then don’t come home early.”

“Where else would you like us to go?”

“Let’s be reasonable. How are we going to afford that?”

“So let me get this straight. You want me to stop buying so many outfits so that I can afford to pay for a hotel so that I have somewhere to fuck my son, despite the fact that we have this whole big house available?”

“Yes, but how often does that happen?”

“Three times? How come you’ve never said anything?”

“Oh, honey, I don’t think it’s weird at all. I think it’s beautiful—haven’t you seen how much closer Glenn and I have become since this all started? Haven’t you seen how much closer we’ve become as a family?”

“Then don’t look!”

“Anyone? Like who?”

“So what if they see?”

“Fine, yes! Yes, once or twice.”

“Well I don’t think it bothered them at all.”

“Oh, honey, they’re so much more mature than you realize. You just see them as your little girls—that’s natural! You’re their father. To you they’ll always be your baby girls. But they’ve grown up, honey. They can handle it.”

“Like I said, that’s really on you. If you don’t want to see it, don’t look!”

“Oh, that was one time.”

“Fine! Yes, a little.”

“Yes, I think it’s a little bit weird. But…honey, it feels so good. And it’s done wonders for our sex life.”

“Of course we did! But can you really deny that since…since I started with Glenn, things have gotten better?”

“That’s what I thought. Now, it looks like you’re hard again. Could that be because you’re thinking about me and your son?”

“Don’t look at me like that. I can feel your cock pulse, honey—I know that you get a little bit excited when you think of Glenn, bending me over the furniture, taking me every chance he gets.”

“Mmmm, you’re so hard.”

“Well, do the math. You caught us twice in one day before…extrapolate from there. You’re the engineer…”

“Five. Oh! Someone likes that, don’t they. Yes, sometimes it’s up to five times a day. What can I say, sweetie? It seems we raised a boy with a voracious appetite…and a big cock. It’s just lucky that Mommy’s here to help with it.”

“What’s that?”

“Oh, honey. I’ll be your helpful Mommy any time you want. Now why don’t you lie back and let Mommy bounce up and down on that problem you’re having…”

* * *

“Honey, I’m sure you’re overreacting.”

“Yes, but I’m a fully-grown woman, in the sexual prime of my life. Our daughters are just kids—I’m sure they’re just fooling around.”

“How do you know?”

“Wait, how long?”

“…well, yes, that’s a little worrying.”

“Oh, honey. That’s totally different.”

“Because I’m a mature adult. I know exactly what I’m doing, and…and…”

“I am not jealous!”

“Do you want me to talk to him?”

“Well, I’ll just explain that it’s okay for him to have his own little Mommy-slut, but that his sisters are too young to be…”

“Yes, exactly. Too young to be dedicated sex slaves. Are you sure that’s what you heard?”

“Then I’ll explain to him that as his parents, he has to listen to us.”

“That will work. Trust me.”

“…right now?”

“Are you sure?”

“Well, because…because I thought maybe you’d like to fool around first.”

“No, no. You’re right. This is important.”

“I’ll be right back.”

* * *

“Oh, honey…”

“Well, I went down to talk to Glenn…”

“Don’t rush me! I’m…”

“Yes!”

“I don’t care if you were kidding, please. I need you.”

“Oh, honey!”

“…”

“…”

“Oh, honey, that was so good…”

“Right! So I went down to talk to Glenn…”

“Sorry, I got distracted. Are you…”

“No. No, right. I’m sorry.”

“Hmm?”

“Yes! Yes, of course. So I went down to talk to Glenn. It was…it was just like you said. He was sitting on the bottom bunk, and the girls were…well, they were naked. And they were kneeling in front of him.”

“What do you think they were doing? Sorry. I’m sorry. I’m just…is it hot in here? I feel like it’s very hot in here.”

“Right. Yes. So they were kneeling in front of him, and they were…yes, I think worshipping is the best word. One of them was sucking on his balls, and the other was focusing on his shaft. And they were…they were looking at him. It was scary. That’s the word for it. It was scary. It was like he’d done something to them.”

“Of course he hasn’t done something to me! Don’t you think I’d have noticed?”

“I told you, that’s different.”

“Because it is, that’s why! Do you want to hear the rest of the story, or not?”

“Oh, honey, you’re so hard. Why don’t we…mmmm…”

“Oh, honey!”

“…”

“…”

“What?”

“Oh, yes. Sorry. That was…that was really good. So, they were…they were naked, and they were sucking him off. He was staring at them with this…with this possessive grin. Like he owned them.”

“Well of course he owns me, that’s totally different.”

“Because I’m his mother. What kind of a mother would I be if I wasn’t totally dedicated to my children?”

“Maybe not normally, but…trust me, honey, it’s different. These are his little sisters. It’s not the same thing at all.”

“So after he came, he…he came onto their faces. They were so happy—they started licking his cum off each other, and…and…”

“Hmm? I’m sorry, I…what were we talking about?”

“Oh, yes, of course. So they started making out. They’re such good little girls, aren’t they?”

“Yes, of course it’s awful! I’m just…I’m just saying. They were making out, and…and touching each other. It wasn’t long before Glenn was hard again. He gets hard so fast…he’s such a good little boy…”

“What happened when?”

“Oh, right! Well, he…it was like he didn’t even have to say anything. They just knew. They knew how to get their brother off. They knew exactly how to get him hard, how to get him off…”

“Mmm?”

“Mmm. Sorry, I was…I was somewhere else.”

“Right. Yes. They clambered on top of him. They were both so desperate to be the one to take him inside them, the one to be fucked. They wanted his cock so bad. Oh, honey, it was awful…”

“I did what any good mother would do. I told them to get off. I told them that they weren’t to fuck their brother—that it wasn’t appropriate at all.”

“And then, um, I came back here.”

“Was it? I must have lost track of the time.”

“Well, no.”

“I mean, I didn’t…I didn’t exactly tell him that.”

“Well he was so hard, and…oh, honey, you don’t understand what it’s like to be a mother. To see your child suffering like that. So I, well, I…”

“Yes. Yes, I thought you’d approve.”

“Yes, I probably did.”

“Oh, could you feel it? I wasn’t sure whether you’d notice or not.”

“Well, after that, I told him that it wasn’t…it wasn’t okay to use his little sisters like that. I explained to him that he has a Mommy-slut available any time of the day or night, and if he needs to get off, that’s what I’m here for.”

“Yes, exactly.”

“Well, he…he said that wasn’t going to work.”

“That’s what I asked him. He said that he loved fucking his dedicated Mommy-slut, but that I was spending so much time in here, fucking mean old Daddy. He said that when he got hard and I was in here with you, he was left with no alternative. He said that he just had to cum somewhere, and that his sisters were so sexy, so obedient…so available.”

“That’s exactly what I thought too.”

“Well, he said that the choice was up to you. He said that if you promised to never touch his personal Mommy-slut again, he’d leave his sisters alone. He said that you weren’t allowed to even think about me when you got off. He said that you’d have to move into his room, and he’d move in here, and in exchange he wouldn’t fuck the girls any more.”

“Then he’ll keep on fucking me, and when I’m not around, he’ll fuck our two daughters.”

“I know, honey. It’s a tough decision.”

“I’m scared too. So what’s it going to be?”

“…”

“Oh, honey. I knew you’d make the right choice.”