The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Olivia’s House

Chapter 20 — Blank, and Obeying Orders

I felt my eyes open, and looked around me. It was a strange experience in itself, though I don’t know I could describe it to anyone else. My eyes opened without any decision from me, it just happened. I’d always been excited by the thought of having no control, but this direct helplessness was something I’d never even imagined before. I didn’t even need to think, my body was doing all the thinking for me.

I was lying on my back, in the centre of our bed. Mistress was standing in front of me, a knowing grin on her face and dressed in an elaborately formal dress that could have been called vintage if it weren’t for all the studs and spikes. She gave an order, and I sat up. The cloth brushing against my skin was the bedsheets; I was already naked. I didn’t know how long I’d been lying there, but it didn’t matter. Nothing mattered except obeying my beautiful Mistress. She gave another command, and I felt my legs move to stand. I didn’t need to think at all, I didn’t even hear the order, but my body obeyed. I was completely detached from my own actions, and that was an amazing kind of freedom. I could wonder what she was going to make me do next, or explore the limits of my helplessness, but simply obeying didn’t need any thought at all.

A word, and my hand began creeping across my thigh. I was already dripping with anticipation, I had no idea what she was going to make me do, though I could make a good guess. I didn’t even notice my other hand reaching up to my breast. It grabbed my nipple between thumb and forefinger, and twisted hard. I cried out and fell to my knees, though more from surprise than actual pain. I knew she could be a little cruel at times, but knowing I couldn’t stop her was something else entirely.

My fingers were teasing now, dancing over my skin firmly enough to remind me just how horny I was, closer with every stroke, but not quite allowing me to get off yet. And when they finally started working their way closer, my thumb coming so close to my clit, I found I still didn’t know if I was looking forward to immediate gratification, more teasing, or a shock of pain. She’d told me what to do, and I’d accepted the command, but I had just as little clue as if it was her touch I was eagerly anticipating. When she finally gave the order, I was craving it so much that it didn’t matter whether I had to touch, stroke, or punish. I came as soon as she spoke, and from her smile I knew that must have been what she ordered.

* * *

It took quite a few minutes for me to get my breath back, but the post-hypnotic suggestion didn’t let up. I had no idea when Master had found the time to put it in my head, but I’d never know if he just decided I shouldn’t remember. I was exhausted, and then it finally hit me just how much sex I’d had in such a short space of time. Different kinds of fantasy too, just about every kind of helplessness I could imagine. With myself, with Marten, and with Mistress, it was looking like this would be the first time I was the one too tired to fuck any more.

A word of command had me on my knees before her. She pulled lightly and raised the hem of her dress, and I moved forward. She wasn’t wearing underwear, but that was no surprise. She didn’t even need to undress, while I knelt there naked, and it somehow emphasised the difference in power between us. I couldn’t make any choice, couldn’t back away, and my thoughts couldn’t even come near the subject of disobedience. I was surprised how much light got through her skirt, bathing me in a blue glow as I began to kiss her thighs, a gentle line of kisses that ran to her pussy as fast as I could get there. She was already wet, and I wondered how long she’d been looking forward to this.

“Hear me,” I finally understood some of her words, and I smiled to hear her voice again. Though I didn’t realise it at the time, that was also the moment I became able to remember her name rather than just thinking of her as Mistress. I still couldn’t disobey, though. “Please me,” she said, though I would have done that without needing any kind of prompting. I licked along her lips, tasting her and feeling so completely owned as I crouched in the tiny blue cave under her skirt. There was no way I could resist her, I knew that with every fibre of my being.

I tasted her, and she was so sweet. I knew she had to have done something to my mind to cause that, or more likely Master had changed my perceptions. I always loved eating her, my own pussy shivering in sympathy with every breathless gasp, every moan of delight. But she’d never tasted like caramel before, and I was pretty sure there was no way that could be real. As real as the images Jules had given me, in fact. I knew that when she was so horny, her clit would be almost too sensitive to touch; she had never shared my fascination for any feeling that was intense enough to overwhelm reason. So instead of going right to the prize, I licked and nibbled slowly along her lips, knowing I was driving her wild. And with every touch, I could feel phantom lips and teeth teasing me just as exquisitely. It was a feeling I’d always loved, and it was even better knowing that the pleasure I felt was only a reflection of what I was giving to the one I love.

The dress was a complex shape, and included many rigid bones. On the plus side, that meant that it would probably be possible to do this without anyone even noticing, if she could keep a straight face (and I knew that now I’d thought of that, I wouldn’t get the image out of my mind). But on the other side of the coin, Mistress couldn’t use her hands to guide me. It was all down to me to know what I could do for her. In this hidden space between her thighs, I was the one in control.

“Please…” Alex whimpered, and I knew I was teasing a little too well. She could have given a command, made me give her what she wanted, and that would have turned us both on more than any normal person could have imagined. But we both knew she didn’t need that control right now. There was no way I could deny her, even without all the post-hypnotic suggestions that made me her perfect slave. I continued licking as I brought my hand up, gently slipping a finger inside her. A few months ago, she would have been unwilling to do this, but having a Master had made both of us open up to different kinds of touch, and different kinds of play.

Two fingers, and she twitched and cried out in bliss. I could so easily have let the second orgasm take me then, but I knew I had to hold on to my self awareness until Alex was finished too. A second finger joined the first, and I knew by now exactly what she liked. A few little circles with my fingertips, and then a kiss while I savoured the unexpected sweetness of her, and we were both screaming in pleasure.

* * *

It was a good while later, though, that I realised the best thing about that night. I’d wanted to tell her what was on my mind, but known I couldn’t. She’d wanted to know, but been aware that asking might hurt both of us. So she’d just used the words Jim had been telling her about, and switched off my mind. We didn’t need to say a thing, and knowing that she’d been so willing to push it aside, I felt like she’d given me permission not to share. I was free from that kind of worry now, and it was all down to one evening of incredible sex.