The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Olivia’s House

Chapter 23 — A Well Kept Secret, and Showing Off

For all the time they’d put into it, there’s surprisingly little I can say about Jules and Alex’s little show. The outfits were beautiful, that much went without saying. The models were amazing too. They decided to invite the entire house to see what Alex had made, and it turned out that while Alex was teasing me, Jules had gone round the house and organised everyone else to move the furniture. We didn’t spend much time in the house’s main lounge, as each little suite had a lounge of its own. But there were enough sofas in there for the whole house to watch TV together, and now they had opened the screen doors and moved those into the huge ballroom that occupied most of the house.

It was more than a little silly, but the huge marble-tiled staircases and the music echoing from some hidden speakers really managed to build up a little suspense as we sat at the bottom and waited. Jules appeared first, looking over the balcony railings. They were wearing a massive stovepipe hat, but pure white and decorated with an elaborate corsage and several peacock feathers. There was so much lace spiralling around the hat that it looked like some kind of fancy cake.

We could also see Jules’s shoulders, which was new, but didn’t give me as much of a clue as I’d hoped to their gender. They leaned on the balustrade and waited. I wondered if I’d learn any more once the whole costume was visible. My speculation was interrupted after only a few seconds, because Alex came into sight. Had they found some time to rehearse this? I couldn’t imagine anyone managing such perfect timing without a lot of planning and practice. Or maybe this was just a cut-down version of the performance they’d put on in the theatre at college. I know that Alex had done costumes for a few of the other students too, and Jules was the group’s choreographer. So maybe they’d planned a show for their class that they knew they could just take one part out of to show off their skills to us.

Alex was wearing a massively ornate blue dress with white and silver highlights. She looked gorgeous in it, but then I already knew that. What surprised me was that she walked past behind Jules with the long skirts looped round her in a spiral, the very end of the train clipped onto her shoulder. It looked like she was wearing a toga, or something more complex. Her body was concealed by layer upon layer of fabric, though her bare feet were just visible with each step as she glided sedately down the left staircase.

I’d seen her unhook the dress earlier in the day, and spread it out to be a trailing skirt that stretched a couple of yards behind her. I expected that she’d stretch it out and completely transform her outfit when she reached the bottom, but they’d come up with a plan that took my breath away. About halfway down the steps, Alex swung one leg over the banister and slid down, gaining speed rapidly until she reached the bottom. I caught Jim’s expression in the edge of my vision, and knew he was just a heartbeat away from standing up to protest, while Kiva clearly had a moment of panic in which she was ready to run and catch Alex if she fell. She’d rehearsed this though, she had to have done. Her timing was just too perfect as she unhooked the clasp on her gown and looped it around the little brass ornament that marked the bottom of the banister, and leapt free to slide across the polished marble tiles, dress unravelling behind her as she went.

She covered practically the whole floor before the dress went taut and neatly sprang off the banister. Then she went into the glorious, dramatic twirl I’d been expecting, filling the circle between the two staircases with swirling fabric and fur. I think all of our housemates were awestruck. I would have been too, if I hadn’t seen the dress already. It still grabbed my attention, my eyes vainly trying to follow individual details of the pattern as Alex spun on the spot. But I was expecting Jules to make a move now, and I wasn’t disappointed as they started to pace down the stairs.

One of the things about having a curved staircase round the edge of the room was that it must have been difficult to work out what we’d be able to see when they were planning this routine. If Jules was already this skilled at choreography, though, I was sure they’d have no trouble with anything college could ask of them. Their top came into view slowly over the banister, a kind of formal jacket in black and white PVC. It was elaborate, it was strange, it left their shoulders and forearms bare, but it was recognisable as a formal suit. The fabric was quilted, and gave the impression of a muscular body in a way that Jules’s normal baggy coats had never managed. But as I congratulated myself on determining his gender, I realised that I couldn’t be sure how much of the apparent biceps and pectorals was just the effect of padding, which could be covering a body that was a very different shape. I mean, I could say that if Jules was a girl she wasn’t particularly well endowed, but I’d probably known that much already.

I’d thought that if Jules wasn’t choosing their own outfits, I’d be better able to guess the type of person under the costume. But of course, in the theatre the costume could be more about the role than the actor. Was the suit a sign that Jules was a guy, or was this some kind of exaggerated double bluff like you might see in a pantomime play? I wondered for a moment if I was trying to read too deeply, expecting a trick, but then Jules took a few steps further and their skirt came into view. It could be a kilt; it could be a brightly coloured skirt; it could even be a very over-the-top variation on a tail-coat, but Jules had a train almost as long as Alex’s that trailed several steps behind as they came into view.

I knew my plan was thwarted, I’d never be able to guess Jules’s second biggest secret so easily. But I couldn’t help but smile as I watched the two twirl. They were both beautiful in their own way, and I guess they had other things in common, too. Alex had never been feminine, she was probably the most butch girl I knew. I’d guess that Jules was a guy, but if that was true then he must be the most feminine guy in my house. Maybe somewhere in their unique identities was a spot where they’d meet in the middle.

It was only when the show was over that I realised I was making excuses for them. They were so natural together, opposites in a way, so it was obvious they’d get together. I wasn’t really losing this little competition just because I’d made a silly mistake. But however I felt about letting something like that slip, I was happy for them. If Alex had found Jules’s name as easily as she claimed, then I was glad to know that two people I cared a lot about had got together. I hoped they’d really have fun. A part of me worried that Alex might not need me any more, but I’d been with her long enough now to know that that wasn’t at all likely.

* * *

When I got back up to our room, I felt a little more alone. The bottle of champagne was still there, and I wasn’t sure whether to help myself to another glass or two, or if I should leave it until Alex was there to share it with me again. I’d said she should spend the night next door with Jules, because I felt that would be fairer when she’d been hoping for that opportunity so long. But now I was really beginning to regret it, and wish I wasn’t sitting here in front of the TV on my own. I could have gone downstairs to the main lounge—when we were putting the sofas back in place, Jim and Marten had talked about introducing Kiva to some sci-fi series as a post-shopping relaxation experience—but watching that kind of stuff, I always thought about Alex beside me and she wouldn’t be here tonight. So I picked some movie, and sat in front of the TV in the room that my dad thought was going to be Alex’s.

Some time around 11, there was a knock on the door. I didn’t answer straight away, I was too focused on myself, wrapped up in a duvet and drinking warm champagne on the couch. But they were insistent, and eventually I stood up to go to the door.

Jim stood there, in the light robe he favoured when decency demanded some covering but it was too late in the evening to put on proper clothes. He had both hands behind his back, and I knew straight away he’d brought me a present of some kind. I couldn’t help smiling. It was just like him to realise when I was in need of a little extra moral support, and I knew pretty quickly that whatever was behind his back wouldn’t be my big present.

“I thought you were watching TV with Kiva and Britney?” I asked, though I could guess he must have seen whatever they were watching before.

“Yeah,” he looked down at his feet for a moment as he spoke, a sign of embarrassment that still seemed uncharacteristic for a purely-dominant guy no matter how often he did it. “They’re happy enough without me, especially Marten and Britney. They’re acting like a new couple now, all over each other, did something change between those guys?” He paused for just a second before dismissing the question with a wave. “Never mind. But anyway, I heard Alex congratulating Julion after that show, and I figured it looks like you didn’t win your little contest. So maybe you need a little consolation. Would I be right there?”

“You knew all along, didn’t you?”

“You should know that. I’ve been working with Jules for months now, trying to clear out the effects from a former Master who wasn’t so concerned whether their suggestions were healthy. I’ve helped Jules a lot, so yes, I know their triggers.”

“And you didn’t tell me?” I pouted, putting on my best hurt expression. But I knew his response before he said it.

“That would have been cheating,” he smiled, “I think you wanted the game as much as the prize, right?” I just nodded. He knew me so well. I wondered what other games he might be willing to play, and wondered how to phrase the question as I led him through to our little lounge and poured him a glass of champagne.

“I like what you’ve done with the place,” he smiled, “Don’t think I’ve been in here since it was Alex’s bedroom. Have you—” he cut off quite abruptly, at the sound of a yelp from the next room. I looked up in surprise, too.

“The walls must be made of paper!” I gasped, keeping my voice low so that Jules and Alex wouldn’t be able to hear me so easily. I didn’t want to disturb their fun, even if I would much rather have been next door with them.

“The ceiling,” Jim shrugged, “Jules’s room goes over this one. The house has got an awful lot of surprises.”

I didn’t know what to say next. I’d been thinking of vegging out with a movie while my love enjoyed her prize, but that didn’t seem too appropriate if she’d be able to hear me. I also found that the jealousy I’d expected wasn’t really there. When the next sound drifted down from above us, a deeper moan, I couldn’t help smiling to realise how much my love was enjoying herself.

“Just think…” Jim whispered in my ear. I’d been so lost in my thoughts that I didn’t even hear him coming closer until his lips were so close I could feel every breath, and his arms were wrapped around me, “Just imagine how much fun she’s having. And you know you can feel everything she feels when you watch us, I think that maybe you can get some of that pleasure through what you can hear, as well.”

I don’t know if the clock skipped forward as he whispered to me, or if I was already imagining what must be going on next door so eagerly that I only needed a few words permission to feel it. But with Alex’s next moan of delight my own lust rose right off the scale. I grabbed Jim and kissed him deeply, hands pulling urgently at his clothes even as his strong arms held us close together. I don’t know if it was his idea or mine, really, but right then it was perfect.

I knew how horny Alex was without having to see her, and I couldn’t help feeling her arousal like my own. My mind’s eye presented me with a parade of different images of what might be happening on the other side of the thin plaster sheet, and I couldn’t decide which version of Jules appealed to me more. Then for every imagined touch that brought my pleasure higher and higher, Jim was right here with the real thing. Not forcing or demanding, just ready to do exactly what I needed. Every touch, every caress was perfect, and I was in heaven just from hearing how much Alex and Jules were enjoying themselves. It was like everything I wanted in my life had all come at once.