The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Olivia’s House

3 — Two Little Words, and Marking Our Territory

This chapter is sponsored by and dedicated to Dechha, for all the motivation

I glanced at the clock on my pillow, and was surprised to see that it was already midnight. Saturday; no longer my first day in a new house, at least if you went by the technicalities. Alex had a suitcase open and was lifting one outlandish outfit after another out to hang carefully in the wardrobe. For now, my clothes were still in two large cardboard crates. I was supposed to be figuring out which box contained whose books and tracking down the elusive bedsheets, but I found it was getting increasingly difficult to focus. Every time Alex bent over to pick something up, my eyes were glued to her ass.

I couldn’t believe how horny I was getting, even when there was nothing to turn me on. And when Alex was there, she’s already gorgeous, so I couldn’t control myself. That didn’t matter, though, because Master could control me fine. He’d given me some panties with words printed on, and a post-hypnotic suggestion that I couldn’t touch Alex, or myself, until she read those words out loud. It was the most delightful form of torture as I watched her stretch and bend. The anticipation was killing me, and knowing I couldn’t just made me want to even more.

I was in love with our new room as soon as I’d seen it. I had a little suite to share with my best friend. The doors opened into a tiny lounge, which was mostly taken up by more doors. The first as you walked round the octagonal chamber was an airing cupboard, also accessible by a door to the hallway on the other side for whatever reason the builders had thought it appropriate to make that. Then there was a large bedroom, an en-suite bathroom that was half decorated in retro-Deco pale blue tiles and partly in 21st century construction site chic, and the smaller of two bedrooms. We’d already decided that the larger room was our bedroom, and the other would be a good place to put a sofa bed in case we had guests, and the TV. The front room was too compact to comfortably stretch out and watch TV, so we could arrange bookshelves around the walls and call it our library. That would be a bit easier, because the drawing room downstairs already held a fair supply of books we could borrow to fill any empty space.

We’d be leaving much of our stuff in the boxes until Sunday, so now we were just searching for the things we’d need tonight. Dad and Hannelore, my little sister, were staying in the rooms on the other side of the house tonight, so they could get a good look at the neighbourhood and dad would be happy that I was safe here. I could have asked him to help us shift the wardrobes into one room, and to pack away the single bed from the other room so we could just use the queen size one. But I wasn’t quite ready to admit yet that me and Alex would be sharing a room rather than having separate rooms in a suite. I was pretty sure dad knew, he was aware enough to spot the days I had an extra smile at breakfast time, but coming out and telling him was still a half-step more than I had the courage for. So we’d be relying on Britney and Marten to help us rearrange the furniture on Sunday.

“So what do you think of our neighbour?” Alex jerked her thumb in the direction of the wall as she stood up again.

“I don’t know yet,” I didn’t mention some of the things I was unsure about, “He seems nice enough, I guess. And there’s no way he could be any more screwed up than us.”

“He?” Alex furrowed her brows at me, “I mean that Jules girl.”

“She’s a girl, then? I wasn’t too sure in that baggy coat. She moves like a guy, the kind of swagger like her forehead’s walking forward and the rest of her body is just being dragged along.”

“I hadn’t noticed, but she’s got a lovely voice, and no man has such delicate hands. Do they?”

“You’re not sure either?”

“I guess not, I just always assumed Jules was a girl’s name. You know, like Jules Jones, the author.”

“Yeah, but it could be short for Julian.”

And then we continued with the unpacking what we could. There was something quite frankly weird about not knowing if Jules was a guy or a girl, but I didn’t let it bother me too much. Like I’d said, it wasn’t quite as weird as the intricacies of the relationship between me, and Alex, and our Master. But in the few glances we shared as we continued with the essential business of making this room our home, I could see that the same thought had crossed both our minds. Regardless of gender, Jules had eyes you could get lost in and an angst-filled history that just made us want to hug him/her. I just knew that if I commented on how hot he was, Alex would have to agree, and then with the natural competitive instincts of eighteen year old girls, we’d no doubt end up in some kind of stupid bet about who could get with the mysterious loner first.

It was exactly the kind of stupid thing I’d get mixed up in. I’d done much worse when I was younger, and I didn’t delude myself into thinking I’d changed that much. The difference now was that I knew that kind of competition was probably not healthy for our relationship, and I cared enough that I knew it was a bad idea to risk it. So I didn’t mention Jules’s ass, or grace of movement, or those beautiful cheekbones. Alex didn’t either, and I was pretty sure she had the same reasons in mind, even if she thought Jules was a girl.

Once her clothes were unpacked, Alex up-ended the suitcases to make a surreal improvised nightstand, and transferred the clock over from the pillow. “Wow, it’s tomorrow already.”

“Yeah. Time for bed now?” I finally managed to locate a blanket and threw it untidily across the bed. Alex made a theatrical yawn and shrugged her nightgown onto the floor.

“Well, I am kind of sleepy,” she admitted, “We can finish unpacking in the morning.”

“Oh, I never said anything about sleep,” I grinned as I stretched out on the bed, already naked except for those accursed panties. “Come on, babe, you must know how much I want you now. Please?” I looked up at her and fluttered my eyelashes, putting on the role of a sex kitten in heat, despite the fact that we both knew my mood beneath the mask was pretty much the same.

She was happy, and I could tell she was horny as well. I closed my eyes and arched my back, thrusting the magic words towards her. I could feel the damp patch on my panties, every tiny movement was sending shivers through my body. I knew without question that I couldn’t get off until she read those words, and knowing that I couldn’t do it myself just made it even more exciting. I’d gone beyond want before my family left us to our own devices; I needed to be touched right now. It was a miracle I’d managed to get so much done in this state, with Master’s control over me filling in for my own lack of self-control. We had a room we could live in now, and I was desperate to know that I’d earned my release.

I felt hot skin against mine, Alex’s nipples like tiny hot marbles pressing into me. Her lips met mine and her tongue probed my mouth eagerly hungrily. I opened my eyes and saw hers only an inch away, pupils wide with desire.

“Please,” I begged, “Say it, please!”

“These words?” One finger traced the text on my underwear. I could feel every curve, a tingle of delight scrawled across my lips, but I still couldn’t tell what the words said, or what they would do to me when spoken. With the power Jim – Master Jim – had over me now, he could make me do anything. But I didn’t care what it was, I just needed release from this unbearable waiting.

“Yes, please, Mistress!”

One finger on the bottom of my chin, tilting my head up until I was looking straight at her lips. They were beautiful, and they filled my world. The other hand massaged my crotch briefly through the fabric and then withdrew. For just a few moments, the tension was almost a solid thing in the air, freezing even my breath. Then her lips parted:

“Open Sesame!”

It took maybe half a heartbeat for the suggestion to take hold of my mind, and then my body. I felt the power of the command and my eyes opened wide; and then my legs. I couldn’t help myself, and that just made it all the more intense. Alex trailed small kisses down my body; one on my neck, the next on my breast. Every one made me gasp and brought blood rushing to my skin, feeling so hot and so ready.

It must have taken all of ten seconds before she lowered her face to my crotch, but it seemed like an hour of slowly building desire, every instant hoping that the ever growing pleasure would peak soon.

I felt her lips against me through the damp cotton, a single indistinct pressure on my sex that was still enough to push me over the edge. I bucked involuntarily, and I don’t know if it was Alex or Master I was praising with my wordless cry. Maybe I wasn’t thinking of anyone, anything, at all.

I opened my eyes again; taking a deep slow breath to stifle the fast and excitable gasps. Alexandria was still kneeling between my thighs, pressing forward for another indecent kiss. As much as I was already satisfied, feeling so good, I knew I was ready for another go. Was that just the joy of being in a home of my own with the woman I love, or was it another effect of Master’s magic words?

She managed to pull off the panties, with the magic words emblazoned across them. I don’t know how she managed that with my legs still spread, unless she cut them off. I had other things to think about just then, like her fingers parting my lips, and her tongue probing to trace long, gentle strokes where she knew I’d feel it most. I wanted to moan her name, but my breath was coming too fast as my heart raced with passion. And then the pleasure was so much that I couldn’t even think. It was so fast, so easy, and I couldn’t imagine anything ever hitting me harder than that wave of pleasure. Again and again, bliss broke against my mind; and every time I recovered my senses to find Alex lying beside me, or on top of me, ready to take me in a new position or touch me in a new way, until finally we drifted off to sleep entwined in each other’s arms.

I awoke to a quiet cacophony. My cell phone played a collection of simulated woodland sounds, running water and bird calls. They slowly rose in volume, and after ten minutes of slowly rousing, the proper alarm would sound. Today, I was well awake by then, because the simple alarm was joined by the warbling bleep of another alarm from next door, and the squawk-screech of the little robotic alarm clock known as Shibbolethtron from somewhere outside.

Alex was awake first, and my eyes opened to meet hers. “How did that get here?” she asked. I could only shrug. The Shib had been gifted from one person to another, and somewhere along the way its instructions had been lost. I assumed Dad had brought it, but unlike most alarm clocks it had a tendency to roll away if you weren’t paying attention, so I wasn’t so sure he’d be be able to take it back again.

“Maybe it’ll be our little pet,” I grinned at the thought. We couldn’t have animals in the house, but a tiny robot whose behaviour was more than a little unpredictable might be a suitable alternative.

* * *

We hurried down to the kitchen, wondering if anyone had thought to plan breakfast. We didn’t have any plans, but I’d have been surprised if Jim hadn’t laid on something nice while Dad and Hannelore were staying with us. We met Jules in the little corridor outside our rooms. He/she had the room on the left of the corridor, where I wouldn’t have expected there to be enough space for a room. The other room in this little wing didn’t have a name chalked on the door, so maybe this house would be able to hold more people if we weren’t moving around to allow rooms to be redecorated and renovated.

Jules was dressed more simply this morning, just a black bathrobe pulled tight around him. Not tight enough, though, for me to see for sure if he was a woman after all. That face was certainly feminine enough, but the boots that protruded from the bottom of the robe were rugged and looked as if they would be better suited for striding across mountains than a quest downstairs for breakfast. In contrast, I was wearing novelty mouse slippers, with pompoms on the toes, while Alex was barefoot as ever.

“I don’t want to slip on those stairs,” Jules explained, following my gaze, “I trust my boots”. His voice was almost unnaturally high if he was indeed a man. Had I stared long enough to be rude? I wasn’t sure.

“Or maybe you had another question to ask?”

“I can think of two big ones that spring to mind,” I answered, drawing a puzzled gaze from Alex.

“Well then, I call that a game of riddles. I’ll say this much, if one of your questions is what I think it might be, then I want to ask the same of you. I’m told there’s four in this house who could say ‘yes’, but I only know one of those for sure. But…” he gave a beautiful, enigmatic smile that he must have practised for hours in front of the mirror, “I don’t indulge in those kinds of games on an empty stomach, so let’s get breakfast first. Hope your head’s better, and it didn’t keep you up all night.”

With that he headed off downstairs, and we gratefully followed. In the kitchen, a counter was set up with enough mismatched stools for everyone, and a huge platter of muesli, berries, segments of grapefruit, orange and melon; as well as the largest rectangular skillet I’ve ever seen stretched across two burners on the stove, where Jim was preparing enough bacon, burgers, sausages, and mushrooms to feed an army.

Dad and Hannelore were already tucking in, and I caught sight of Kiva and her family bustling across the main hallway as we sat down. It would be all go today, and I was glad of a big breakfast to five us the energy we’d need.

“I almost forgot to ask,” Alex spoke up as Jim came around with the coffee jug, “You said two questions. I’ve only got one,and I’m sure its not the one you’re being so mysteriously evasive about. I know it’s probably a bit rude to ask, but…”

Jules answered anyway, “They say you never ask a lady her age, but the Doctor seems to have revealed that I’m 25 without any prompting, so maybe I need another secret. I think if you’re asking what I think you’re asking, you might have to wait until you can see for yourself.”