The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Olivia’s House

Chapter 27 — A Surprise, and Partying

I’d thought when we set off for Mark’s party that we were going to be late. It turned out that he only lived in a little flat on campus, above the Curie Building. It turns out that the reason nearly every stairwell in the college presents nothing but locked doors above the 3rd or 4th floor is because students live up there, a ring of tiny flatlets around a courtyard, sitting like a crown above all the labs, offices, and classrooms. Bell House isn’t far from the college, so we managed to get there in plenty of time. Coming home, though, we were very late. It started off being one more drink before you head home, but then evolved into games I only have the vaguest memory of.

Now I looked up at the clock to see it said 5am. Mark’s home had only 2 rooms; luxury compared to most of the students, he assured me. There was a poky little bedroom, and a poky little lounge that was further reduced by the presence of a kitchenette in the corner, with a doorway leading to a bathroom whose total area was probably smaller than our bathtub at home. I wondered how much the college had paid some genius designer to wedge and fold a whole home into such a tiny space, including built-in furniture that seemed significantly smaller than you’d expect. It would probably have been cheaper to just build an extra storey up above and give the same number of students a reasonable living space. I was sitting on a 2-seat sofa, wedged between Alex and Francis. There were probably ten guests at the party, and it felt as if we were packed like sardines.

I knew I’d got carried away, drinking too much as well as staying up late for the second night in a row. But I hadn’t done anything spectacularly stupid, I was sure, and by 5 in the morning I was getting to be sober enough to realise just how tired I was.

“What’s that?” I shook my head in an attempt to clear it, realising that Alex had been speaking and I hadn’t caught a word.

“Humiliation, dear,” she repeated with a sly laugh hiding under the words. I knew straight away there wasn’t much chance of me getting to sleep when we got home. That voice was the happy purr of a playful predator, eager to try out her latest toy. A memory came to stab me in the back; some game that involved confessing your darkest secrets. I could only hope I hadn’t been drunk enough to mention Jim, or anything else that could cause trouble if it came out or cause my classmates to worry. I did remember after a moment’s thought that I’d mentioned some things that turn me on, making whatever the game had been into my own little challenge to see just how many people I could freak out with one thing or another.

“What about it?” I feigned innocence. I’d been drunk, some time around 4 hours ago, so she couldn’t hold me responsible for anything embarrassing I might have said. Right?

“You said you like to be humiliated, as well as controlled, beaten, teased, and all the things I already knew about. Why did you never mention humiliation before?” I blushed and stammered, not sure what would be a legitimate response. If I had to think deeply about it – which I was probably still too tipsy to even consider – I’d never had any shame talking about sex, bondage, or even pain. Those were kinky things that everyone had at least heard of even if they didn’t understand them, and I was happy to let my freak flag fly high. But humiliation, that seemed like it was a little strange even to me. Just because I was never embarrassed about all the other stuff, the thought of having to share things I didn’t want to turned me on more than a little. I’d never mentioned it because I hadn’t even admitted it to myself, until Jim managed to draw out the confession one day in the library. It was only now that I realised I hadn’t shared the revelation with Alex too. A shame I had to notice the difference in a place we couldn’t try it before I lost my nerve. We’d have to wait and hope a more opportune moment came around, both because I was still a little more inebriated than I would have liked and because there were so many other people around.

Alex leaned closer and whispered in my ear. I smiled, and it took a second or two for me to spot that I had no idea what she’d said to me. She didn’t seem to be waiting for a reply this time, though, but was watching me with that smile on her face, highlighted so seductively with crimson lipstick. Had I just agreed to try something I couldn’t go back on? Would she really embarrass me in front of my friends and not give me a choice about how much I was going to show off? The thought was so intense, I couldn’t get it out of my mind. Just thinking that she might choose to take away all my secrets, and knowing there was nothing I could do to stop it, was driving me wild.

“Let’s meet the exhibitionist you’ve been hiding in there,” she purred, and placed one hand on my knee. I shivered at the touch, and then an instant later gasped in disbelief as I felt her fingertips striding up my thigh. Even for her, even the self-assured punk girl with no hesitation that she always pretended to be, I couldn’t imagine her going that far with other people around. I would never have imagined it, but I could feel her tug at my waistband, just enough for her hand to slip inside my pants. I was breathing heavily now, more excited than I could have believed. I didn’t know if it was the way she was touching me, or the closeness of her, or the exquisite terror of knowing that one of the guys only had to look this way to see what we were doing.

I looked down and one graceful hand was resting on top of my own on my knee. She wasn’t… but it felt so real.

“What do you think?” a sultry whisper, and the gentlest tug of teeth on my ear, “You’d better be good at keeping quiet, if you don’t want everyone to know what we’re doing. But do you? I guess I’ll have to wait and see…”

My heart was racing. I didn’t know what was real and what wasn’t right at that moment. I could feel her teeth, her lips, her breath on my neck, so I had to believe Alex was leaning as close as she could get to tease me. I could feel her hand on my knee, just a gentle pressure, and with the evidence of my own eyes I couldn’t doubt that she was touching me like that; only Jules had so far been able to make me see things that weren’t there, and if she could control what I saw she would surely have made me envision the more erotic scene. I could feel her hand, both strong and graceful as she kneaded my tender flesh, fingertips just brushing against my clit before moving away again to keep me waiting, desperate for just one more touch.

I gasped and moaned, I just couldn’t help it. Alex knew just how to tease me, she knew the things that would drive me wild, and I guess my hallucinations knew me even better from a privileged position inside my mind. It was taking more and more of my self control not to give any obvious sign of what I was feeling, when every instinct told me to scream in ecstasy. I had a lot of experience in keeping quiet, but I’d only ever had to hide my cries from people in the next room, never someone right next to me. I had no idea what Francis must be thinking, or Darryl, or even Mark and his friends in the next room.

I didn’t care. I pressed my thighs together, but I knew there’s nothing I could do to stop her. Phantom fingers crept along my lips and inside me, and I moaned in delight. I was sure the touch wasn’t for real, maybe my voice wasn’t real either, there’s no way I could have known. I just had to be as discreet as I could manage, and hope that Alex could find a perfect compromise between enjoying the thrill of exposure and actually revealing my innermost desires to the world. I turned my head to look at Francis, trying to gauge whether or not he could see how excited I was. But before I could even meet his gaze, two phantom fingers inside me knew just what to do to stop me thinking clearly. I let my head roll back and moaned, unable to think of anything but the bliss I was feeling right now.

I gasped, I panted, I screamed as I came. It was so good, I almost forgot we weren’t alone. But every time I tried to keep quiet, every time I thought about the situation, the shame turned into pure arousal and I didn’t need to think any more.

* * *

By the time we got home, sleepiness was just beginning to replace the last traces of all I’d had to drink. We went back in through the woods, though the first glimmers of twilight certainly weren’t enough to see our way along the rough path between the trees. The moon had been a thin crescent in the sky as we left campus, but neither that nor the streetlights on the next road but one penetrated the trees at all. We’d been here nearly a whole semester, though, and we knew the way well enough to walk it blindfold. Or thought we did, I realised as my foot hit an unexpected root and I sprawled across the bark-chip ground. I reached up, hoping Alex could see well enough by the light from a couple of night owls’ or early risers’ windows to help me to my feet. She didn’t help though, but I heard the rustle of her weight hitting the ground beside me.

“Need a hand?” she whispered. Then I listened closer, I could make out one arm just to the right of my head, and another to my left. In an instant she was straddling me, her lips locked on mine, and the tiredness just drained out of my mind.

“I think you’ve had a lot of fun tonight,” she whispered, “Now it’s my turn.” I couldn’t argue with that, but my mind was still teeming with questions about what she’d done earlier; the what and the how.

“Here?” I squeaked, “But anyone could see!” I knew that wasn’t really much of an argument, given that I couldn’t even see her face from a foot away in the moonless night. And after what we’d already done in front of friends, it seemed a lot less of an issue. “And our friends… did I really moan like that? It felt like I was being really loud, but… How did you do that, anyway? Did you hypnotise me in front of… wait, when did you learn…?”

“Too many questions!” she grinned, her braid falling across my face as she leaned so close to speak clearly right into my ear: “You’ve got to please me now, pet. You are mine!”

The questions froze in my mind. Nothing mattered in that moment except for fucking my Mistress senseless. Right here, right now, nothing else was important. I didn’t care about people walking past, I didn’t care if we made any noise, I didn’t care about the damp ground under us or the pine needles occasionally falling into my hair. I was as horny as I could possibly imagine being, and I needed her so much that even waiting until we got home wasn’t an option.

She answered anyway. I wasn’t paying attention, but she told me between the gasps and moans as I took her clit between my teeth and gently teased her with two slow fingers. “It was just as much a surprise to me! Did you tell Master about the humiliation thing? As soon as you said it I just knew I had to say that word, I didn’t even know what it was going to do. It was so embarrassing doing it in front of everybody but it made me so hot I can’t…” and there she degenerated into incomprehensible syllables of satisfaction. Maybe the thought of being exposed turned her on as much as it did me, but even without, I know I’m good with my mouth. She came again and again before the sun came up, and that’s something I can really be proud of.