The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Olivia’s House

Chapter 34 — A Climax, and Feeling

“Oh, they’re going to kiss!” Alex giggled, “Maybe they’ll actually get there this time!”

I leaned forward to kiss her, echoing the romance on the big screen. I wasn’t going to let Hollywood have all the fun. But her free hand was in reach of my hair still, and gripped just tight enough to stop me making contact.

“Oh, no, he’s hesitating!” she didn’t need to see any more, because I could visualise the scene perfectly. Maybe what I was imagining didn’t quite match up with what was actually on the screen, but that didn’t matter. Watching a movie with a blindfold was just as entertaining as the normal way, it turned out. Alex’s descriptions of the action brought us even closer together like some kind of symbiosis, making me rely on her to understand anything. It was more intense than I could have thought possible, and somehow she’d found time to feed me dinner before progressing to other distractions suitable for our informal date night.

“Wait for it…” she crooned as I struggled to move closer. She was almost perfectly still, and I knew that she was going to keep me here until the couple on screen completed their kiss. The anticipation was all I could think of, just hoping that Jack would get his kiss so I could get mine. It was probably the only time I could imagine craving a kiss so badly, with my Mistress’s fingers already inside me. I tried to move, tried to bring myself back to the edge, but she was an expert at teasing. She could keep me right where she wanted me, for as long as she wanted, and even as I begged her to continue I was loving every second.

For all my waiting, it was a complete surprise when her lips met mine. I melted into the kiss, unable to think of anything else through the bliss. Her fingers resumed their dance, and her thumb found my clit with just enough pressure to make me gasp as her tongue hungrily explored my mouth. Her lips and her fingers were expert by now, she’d learned so much in the last year. It only took a minute for me to explode, and then we I was sitting back and gasping as the TV treated us to a triumphant fanfare.

“I think we missed the climax,” Alex giggled.

“I didn’t.”

“You know what I mean. Don’t make me use this,” and I laughed then because I didn’t know if she was proposing a pillow fight or some new level of torture. I turned to my right, intending to draw attention to the blindfold still in place, but found a chocolate suddenly in my mouth.

It was as good as I could possibly have hoped for.

It was after midnight when the blindfold finally came off. The first thing I saw was Alex, with a lazy grin so wide you might think the top of her head would fall off.

“Did I do good?” I quoted one line from the movie, although in quite a different context. Alex just nodded, and ruffled my hair. Sometimes it seemed like every day taught me to please her just a little better, and that contented smile was all I could ask for.

“I wanted to ask, though,” I said when the question drifted back into my mind ten or twenty minutes later, “What are we doing over Christmas this year? I mean, nearly all of our friends are going back home, half of them travelling across the country, but this place is home now. Are we supposed to stay with our families for the vacation, or not?” I know I could have expressed the same sentiments in a lot less words, but I was starting to feel nervous that the woman I love could somehow misunderstand what I was talking about. I’ve never been too coherent when I have to talk about the important things.

“Don’t worry about it,” she silenced me with another chocolate, “I’ve not made any real plans yet. Do you want to go to Perth? I think the invitation was mainly for Jim and Jules, but I’m happy to go if you want to see Someone Else.” My eyes went wide in confusion for a moment, trying to make sense out of that last comment. I guess it would have made a lot more sense written down.

“Someone else?” I asked hesitantly.

“From Controlspace. Guess a name like that’s confusing without the capital letters. Said his family’s made plans he can’t go along with, so he’s inviting a load of the regulars along to find out what everybody looks like. Joanna’s been getting more and more excited about it, and now Jim and Tomas are going too. You hadn’t heard?”

“I know Joanna was overflowing with cheer about getting to meet Tomas again, but I didn’t know everyone was invited! Did I miss a message or something?” I was starting to get agitated again; Alex had only been on that chat room for a month or two, and now she seemed to know what was going on with my friends better than I did. I didn’t know how that could have happened.

“I happened to be there when they were planning,” she shrugged, “Nobody’s keeping secrets from you. The invite is to all the moderators ‘and partner(s)’, you know?” I knew then I didn’t have to worry about Jim and Jules being left here on their own, which had been one of my biggest concerns.

“No, I was just wondering what we’re doing. I mean, my family will want to see me and I guess yours will too, but it might be weird being apart for Christmas. Does everyone have to think about this?”

“Don’t worry. We should probably stay with our parents, I guess, they’re our families. We’ve got a family here too, but we can see each other every day. I’ll see if I can come over, or you can visit me if you’ve had enough of your sister’s conversation. But now, you’ve given me such a treat this evening, I think maybe I should do something for you.”

I was about to say that she’d done enough for me already; I was pretty sure most of the evening’s entertainment had been her doing. But before I could speak she lifted away the blindfold to let the light flood in, and I blinked in surprise for just a moment. I started to say thank you, and then got another surprise as her thumb and forefinger pinched gently at the base of my neck. It was a touch I was so familiar with, and felt as if she was opening a tap to let all the thoughts out of my head. If she’d done this before, I couldn’t remember when. This particular little trick was one of Jim’s specialities, but I wasn’t going to object even if I’d been able to. My body relaxed, sinking limpy into the sofa.

“And now, relax,” Alex commanded, quite redundant by that point. If I relaxed any more I’d be asleep. “I’d been thinking about things you might enjoy, and I think I found something you haven’t tried before. I think it’ll be a long, long time before we run out of ideas completely. The blindfold thing was just off the top of my head, and I think that’s new as well. Would you like to find out what we had planned for this evening?” It took all my energy just to raise my head and nod.

“Then feel!” She put a whole sentence worth of emphasis on that word, and I could imagine it bouncing around in my skull, changing things even as my body relaxed further. There was a slight echo, too, as if I could hear Jim’s voice underneath hers. Maybe while we’d been out today, in the car on the way home, he’d been preparing me for Alex’s big idea. Maybe that had even been the reason for him taking me shopping, helping Alex to set up something she didn’t quite have the confidence to do herself. I couldn’t speculate too much, because my head was full of a delicious, dreamy mist right now and thinking was almost as hard as moving. I just let those random speculations drift away, and focused on the feeling of what Alex was doing to me.

Feel was the right word. It seemed my whole body suddenly became incredibly sensitive. I could feel the texture of the sofa’s fabric under my back, slightly rough, and the sensation was intense enough to fill my world. When Alex’s hair brushed against my arm, that touch was magnified as well, and I couldn’t help letting out a low moan of delight. When she put an arm around my shoulders, the warmth of her skin against mine made me feel like I was on fire; in a good way of course.

My body felt so weak, so relaxed. I probably walked into the other room, but it felt like my Mistress was practically carrying me. My eyes stayed closed, I didn’t need to see when I could feel so well. The carpet under my feet was so soft and warm, and it seemed like I could feel every fibre. I let my feet drag a little, taking in the sensation. It wasn’t like anything I’d ever felt before; the only comparison that came to mind was one time I’d been mercilessly teased with a thick fur glove.

As Alex laid me back on the bed, I think on some level I realised what she’d done, though my mind was still flooded with so many intense feelings that I couldn’t think at all. I was so horny now, and it seemed like my whole body was an erogenous zone now. It was probably only fifteen minutes since my last orgasm, but I wouldn’t have been surprised to find I could get there again just by rubbing my feet into the deliciously soft carpet just a few minutes longer, or by grinding my shoulder blades against the rough cotton of the sheets.

Alex climbed onto the bed beside me, and the mattress shifting with her weight made me gasp even before she touched me. She leaned closer as if to whisper, and I was just about aware enough to wonder if there was some other magic word that would make my bliss even more intense. I could feel her breath, and it set my heart racing even more than it had been before. It was incredible, one more layer added to the overwhelming rush of pleasure that was holding me down now the relaxation had faded. Instead of a word, her tongue darted out to caress the edge of my jaw. I gasped, louder than I’d intended but I couldn’t hold it back any more. Every single touch was driving me wild. Her hand resting lazily on my stomach was as satisfying as a cock inside me, with every little movement making me squirm. Her playful nibbling at my ear brought crashing waves of pleasure that I’d previously associated with my clit. I was yelling now, begging for more, just a little more that would push me over the edge.

She kissed me, and I was finally allowed my orgasm. It was everything I had expected, and more. When I got my voice back, I couldn’t thank her enough. She’d come up with two ideas in one day, both romantic and intense, and both things that I would never even have dreamed of trying. Somehow I still had enough energy to try describing how it had felt to me, both the physical touch and the emotions it had stirred up in my mind. That was enough to rekindle the excitement and we made love one more time, without needing mind games or hypnotic control to spice it up, before Alex sternly reminded me that I needed to be awake for class in less than eight hours.

And then just once more.