The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Olivia’s House

Chapter 5 – The Rooms of my Mind, and Playing Games

❧ September 25th. Still Saturday.

Magical.

The moment when you lose yourself in a book, and you’re not even aware of the paper under your fingers any more because you’re so absorbed in the words. The moment you’re so caught up in the story that your mind is full of characters, and you don’t need to pay attention to the words that describe them. The moment master talks about that feeling, and you can imagine it so well that his description of how good it feels is more real to you than any impulse or sensation from your body. The moment you’re in a hypnotic trance, and you won’t need to remember the words he’s saying, because obeying them will become an instinct. And the moment you realise that the topic of conversation has changed without you noticing, that the talk about good books has been whipped away like a rug beneath your feet, that you never saw the trance coming and there’s no way to refuse master’s words now.

That wonderful, awesome, terrifying moment when you try to remember what he’s taught you and there’s nothing there, but it doesn’t matter because you couldn’t resist even if you wanted to. The second he counts down to one and your eyes open, you can feel your body again, and the damp patch on your underwear is a tangible reminder of how much that feeling of helplessness excites you.

“How do you feel?” my master asked as I returned to consciousness, the gloriously erotic feelings of trance leaving only a fleeting memory to whet my desire until the next time.

I answered honestly; I felt like I could share anything without any kind of inhibitions. I didn’t mean to tell him how horny I was at that moment, but the words came out as easily as letting him know that I felt fine. As I realised what I’d said, I felt the blush rising in my cheeks. I must have been as bright as a beetroot, but it was just another sign of helplessness, and that sent blood rushing to other parts as well, making it so hard to concentrate.

“What’s turning you on so much?” That was even worse; that wasn’t the kind of question I thought he was going to ask. I tried to keep quiet, but I just couldn’t help myself.

“Feeling helpless gets me so hot, I’m embarrassed but I can’t help myself, its the most wonderful thing I ever felt!”

“Would you like to feel humiliated? Would that excite you?”

“Oh God, yes! Just thinking about it makes me so wet–”

“In public?” I blinked and gasped, in fear rather than arousal this time. Just how far was he planning to push me?

“If nobody I know can see me, God I’m scared, I can’t even imagine how that would feel, I won’t even admit it to myself but I want to try it,” I squealed. I knew it was true, too, hidden behind the wall of what’s appropriate and what I would allow myself to desire. I felt like I’d taken one cautious step after another down the rabbit hole, only to step over a hidden ledge and find myself in freefall, heading for depths of depravity I’d never even considered, with no way to stop. I was terrified, but somewhere deep inside I could feel the fear turning into excitement. And in the deepest, most certain bedrock of my heart, I knew that Jim would be ready to catch me at the bottom before he even considered pushing me over the edge.

Like now, he sensed that I was nervous even though some part of me was too excited to notice. He saw the hesitation that I knew I should be feeling, and was the voice of reason for me. He stopped, and waited until the fluttering of my heart had calmed just a little. Then he asked a different kind of question.

“You had a question for me? Something you were too nervous to ask?” I nodded, remembering how we’d got into playing this game. Maybe there would be more fun later, but for now I just had to know if my master was shared with slaves and lovers I didn’t even know.

“I asked if Jules was your slave,” I mumbled, “I needed to know.”

“You asked me that, and I answered. I have no romantic relationship with Jules, and in case you’re worrying, I brought them here because I want to protect my friends. I don’t want to see anyone destroy themselves, but I have no interest in seducing them.”

“I do,” as soon as my lips began to form the words, my hands reached up as if they could stop my mouth. My eyes widened, and I started growing hot with a shame that had none of the joy of my earlier humiliation. “I meant… Jules is cute. I guess part of me thought if you’re playing with them, that might mean I’d get a chance to discover the secret under those baggy clothes.”

“Don’t worry,” he didn’t stop smiling, “You’re a beautiful toy, and I couldn’t ask for anything more. I guess I’ll have to work extra hard to keep your interest.” I knew he was joking, and I thought it was kind of romantic, but I couldn’t stop my runaway vocal chords jumping on the defensive.

“I love you Master, you’ll always be my number one, and I’d give up anything to keep you. But I can’t help looking and thinking ‘what if?’ when I see someone pretty or hear of something new. I’m a slut,” my eyes went wide as I heard those words, and I realised that I’d never stop surprising myself if this kept up. “But I’m your slut and I wouldn’t risk what we’ve got just for a momentary flicker of lust.”

He raised an eyebrow, “You can’t know how much it pleases me to know you really mean that.”

“This won’t last all day, will it? I don’t like this kind of embarrassment so much.”

“Don’t worry, you’ll be able to hide your feelings again as soon as you leave the drawing room. But you can activate it again any time, just by reading a few lines from this book.” He picked up a thin volume and slipped it between the others on a shelf. I knew straight away that I wouldn’t be allowed to recognise it until it was too late to stop reading, and that he would have chosen a book that would naturally draw my curiosity when I saw it. My master was cruel sometimes, in a marvellously inventive way that never ceased to surprise me.

“You’re cruel, and that really makes me horny.”

“Thank you, my dear, I aim to please. I just thought it would be interestingly symbolic if I made you an open book when you were within the library. Well, the drawing room, but it’s the closest thing we’ve got to a library.”

“Are you going to make other things happen to me in different rooms?”

“Do you think I haven’t?”

I didn’t get the chance to ask more, because Hannelore knocked on the door to let us know that dad had decided to order pizza for everyone, and ask what we wanted. I hadn’t noticed the time, and was surprised to find my family still there. I guess dad was finding it hard to leave me in a home of my own.

Later that evening, the sky was already fading to a deep blue when dad climbed into his car and pulled out of the driveway. That’s when it really hit me that I’m an adult now, in a home of my own and ready to make my own mistakes. I may have been the youngest person in this house, only a few months past 18, but there was no doubt that this was my house, and the others here as my friends. Apart from Jules, the enigma wrapped in a heavy coat, I was the magnet that had drawn everyone in the house together.

The guy we were expecting to arrive next, Marten, had been my first lover. Well, I don’t think I’d actually loved him, but I’d been heavily in lust and had managed to find a time when he was drunk enough to lose his inhibitions yet still sober enough to perform. He seemed to be in a fairly stable relationship now, so I didn’t want to dredge up old memories. I just couldn’t stop a little niggling worry at the back of my mind, that made me wonder how Jim would respond if he found out about that old affair; or what Marten would make of me and Jim, or even me and Alex. Kiva, I think, had some idea already, and she’d probably shared her insights with Britney, but Marten was probably the least likely to understand non-conventional relationships out of all my housemates. Well, I guessed we could cross that bridge when we came to it.

“That was Marten,” I turned with a start to see Jim putting the phone down, an old fashioned one with an actual dial, on a little table near the front door. I hadn’t even heard him come into the room. “He’s been held up by some kind of party at Η-ϐ-Π, will come down tomorrow. Someone should stay up though, in case Britney makes it some time tonight.”

It was nice to think my master had put in so much effort to get to know the people I care about. He’d judged Marten and Britney perfectly, automatically assuming Marten wouldn’t have thought to notify his other half of the changed plans. Weird to think he’d never met either of them before my birthday party, just a couple of months ago.

The evening went down pretty well. We didn’t have cable, so we didn’t have any TV or internet yet. But Jim and Kiva had both thought ahead, bringing card games and Scrabble. We had plenty to do to pass the evening, until the doorbell finally rang. Kiva dashed back to the hall, to let her best friend in. Jim placed his cards carefully face down on the kitchen table before following her, saying he needed to give Britney her keys. We would probably all have met up in the grand foyer, but Jules interrupted with a hand on mine and Alex’s shoulders.

“I’d…” suddenly they were as tongue tied as anyone in a new house, the confident facade of the successful businessman fading, “There’s something I want to talk to you two about, before the house is full of people.”

Back in Jules’s room, we sat facing each other. It was an interesting room, much smaller than ours but with a kind of balcony taking advantage of the extra height. There was a large sofa-bed built in front of 180° windows that looked out over the rooftops. It must be an incredible place to wake up. Opposite the bed was a small desk, overlooking the lower part of the room, and a narrow pine staircase with bookshelves beneath. Automatically, Jules took the desk chair, sitting with the back between their legs, allowing me and Alex to be comfortable on the enormous bed.

“So, what’s up?” said Alex, brightly. We’d both already made our guesses, though I would have been surprised if we had the same kind of things in mind.

“You’re thinking I might have some kind of romantic interest in Darkside,” Jules came straight out with it. I would never have had the courage. Alex wasn’t quite on the same page, though, and her brow furrowed adorably in confusion as Jules continued, “It’s true that we met though controlspace, but nothing’s happened yet. And before it does, I want to be sure what the situation between you all is. And how many people in the house are into this.”

I could have responded, but I figured that it made sense to clear up Alex’s mind first, and maybe give myself some time to think. “Controlspace is that website chat thing for talking about kinky hypnosis stuff,” I explained, “I’ve been on there for years, was such a surprise when I saw the profile and saw that Doctor Darkside was dad’s friend Jim.” She nodded to imply she understood, and I turned back to Jules.

“Nothing’s happened yet?” I asked, “You think it’s going to?”

“I didn’t say that!” them almost yelled, then almost immediately interrupted themself with a mumbled apology. “I’m sorry, its too easy to be defensive or angry. No, nothing has happened. There’s no kind of romantic or sexual tension between us. He’s never given any sign of being interested. All he’s done is tell me how a relationship based around this fetish is supposed to work, and given me the confidence to break free of a manipulative, toxic master. There’s a part of me that wants to give him anything I can, even give him my body and mind, though. I don’t know if it’s gratitude, or a crazy rebound attachment on steroids, or if it’s some real emotion. Please, don’t be angry, though you have every right to be. I wouldn’t say anything to him about this, because I know he’s not single. But then I thought, does that mean he’s not available? He’s got both of you, and you’re not at each other’s throats, so I just had to know what’s the rules. It’s clearly not the ‘one man, one woman’ thing that the fundamentalists want us all to stick to, but I don’t know what’s allowed for you guys. I wouldn’t want to flirt with him if that would be like poaching your man, but then I’d be a fool if I just backed off without even asking where you stand. If he’s all yours, just let me know and no hard feelings, right.”

I really didn’t know what to say. They’d been so polite, so calm, so nervous. But they were talking about taking my boyfriend, my first true love. The tone and content didn’t match.

“If it’s okay for him to have two slavegirls,” Alex seemed to need less time to contemplate her answer, “Then why not three? We’re already sharing our master, and it works fine for us. We never discussed if that means we’d share with more than just each other, we never even thought of talking about it. But she’s right, a relationship with three people is already abnormal, but it works. So why should we rule out dating someone else, just because that’s abnormal?” She was right, I realised. A threesome had become so normal to me that I was feeling outraged when someone suggested doing anything outside the ordinary.

“But we’re not both dating Jim,” I felt obliged to point out, “We’re all in love with each other, all three of us. So, I’m not going to get mad if you flirt with Jim. But don’t push it if he says that doesn’t work for him.”

“Yeah; I don’t know if he’d be up for having a third slave-girl, if she’s not so tightly bound to us too.” Alex blushed faintly, though her darker skin made it a lot less obvious than mine. Was this her way of letting Jules down lightly, letting him know he didn’t have much chance? Or was that a blush of secret lust, to indicate that Alex appreciated the little we could see of Jules’s body, style and poise too?

“Please,” Jules was back to their quietly confident voice, “Don’t use the word ‘girl’ or ‘she’ to refer to me.”

“You’re a guy?” Alex seemed pretty shocked.

“I’m not saying that. Its just a holdover from the years I’ve spent only talking online, I won’t respond to either ‘he’ or ‘she’, and I won’t make any definite statement on my gender. At first, I thought it would be some cool quirk, make me exotic and mysterious. The idiocies of a teenager, I guess, but after a while I’d got so used to it that gendered pronouns make me genuinely uncomfortable. Sorry to bring my issues into your house, but it’s not hard to say ‘they’, is it?”

“It seems kind of weird,” Alex said, “but if it makes you comfortable.” Everybody seemed happy now. Amazing what a change of subject can do for the tone.

“I’m not too sure about ‘they’”, I said, “Though I notice I’ve been using it without thinking since the last time Master hypnotised me.”

“I guess that’s one way of ensuring there’s no argument,” and now we were all laughing at a silly little thing.

“When will I be able to call you ‘he’ again?”

“I think you mean ‘she’,” Alex corrected, though neither of us had more than fifty percent certainty in our guesses. We weren’t taking this question seriously at all, and that was probably the only way to deal with it without stress.

“Are you sure you can’t just tell us?”

“I don’t go back on my word,” Jules nodded, “I’m sorry, but that’s the way it is. I could always show you, I’m sure you have enough wits to work out the difference then. One of you would just have to seduce me first, and I’ll let you know right now, I’m not that easy.” I turned to meet my girlfriend’s gaze, and realised we both had the same opinion of that kind of mindgame, that over-confident bluster.

At the same time, we both turned back to Jules and subjected them to the full intensity of our gazes; “Challenge accepted!” we spoke as one.