The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Omega 5: Omega Girl—Reloaded

The story so far: In a last-ditch effort to save Lacie, Eugene Fraser, the love of her life (AND the costumed hero and adventurer, Armor Man) let her steal the last component needed for the Master Plan in order to confront her and try and break her free of the Mind Five’s control. In a dramatic, climactic battle, he managed to subdue her, destroying his armor in the process, and seriously wounding himself. The plan backfired, however, when he used the inverse subliminal signal, waking Lacie from her trance, only to be blindsided by the still-evil, still brainwashed Dark Star. Tossing the unconscious hero into the river, Dark Star flies off without a glance back. The final component has been obtained, and world domination is fast approaching. Is there any hope left for planet Earth?

* * *

Wake up. Remember.

* * *

Peepshow sighed restlessly in her bed, the silken sheets against her naked flesh feeling simply confining instead of pleasurable, the heat in the room feeling stifling instead of comfortable. She tossed and turned, finding no respite in the physical world, or in the dream world. Again, she found herself pinned down underneath Ted’s sweat-soaked bulk, heard his evil chuckle, and smelled the stench of beer, cigarettes, and body odor.

“No... nooo...” she moaned softly in her sleep, fighting the ghost of her past.

Yes, yes, little ‘Nel, Ted said into her mind. Did you think you could escape me? Ha! Little bitch. I own you... just as I owned your mother! You will never be free of me, ‘Nel. You’re mine.. to do with as I please...

In her dream, her captor forced her legs apart. She struggled, fought, cried, as always, but he was simply too strong. As before, she felt that if only she was a little stronger, if she fought a little harder, then this time, THIS TIME, she might be able to avoid it. In her dream, she managed to get a hand free; striking out in desperation, she raked at his eyes. Ted let out a howl of pain and anger, grabbing the hand and pinning Penelope even harder to the floor.

That’s it, bitch! Ted glared down at her, his eyes wide with insanity. I have been too easy with you, too gentle. You need to learn some respect. You need to learn your place! You need to know what it means to TRULY suffer.

Peepshow moaned deeply, panting, shaking her head. Something was wrong, very very wrong. Inside, she knew she was dreaming, that she was having the same recurring nightmare she usually had, but this was wrong. Ted had never spoken those words to her before, had never threatened her that way before. Staring into his face, into the eyes of madness, she felt a new level of fear, the depths of which she’d never even contemplated.

Sliding off from atop her, he moved entered the kitchen, leaving her there. Frozen, in the unnatural way of dreams, Penelope was helpless to escape as Ted returned, carrying several tools with him. He smiled evilly at her, holding up her mother’s old hand blender. She shook her head, pleading, begging, as he slowly lowered the device between her spread legs.

You don’t know what torture is, slut, he whispered softly, smirking, but you’re about to find out!

“NOOOOOOOOOOO!!” Peepshow screamed, sitting up in bed, breathing deeply, her heart hammering in her chest. She clenched up tightly, pulling into a ball, holding herself, crying, shuddering, as the experience slowly faded back into her dreams in the light of reality. Once her nerves settled, and her heart started beating in a normal rhythm again, she rose, and walked to her bathroom. Splashing water on her face, she stared into the mirror, just as she always did, staring at her body, at her face, at her eyes.

Her Eyes.

Such pretty sparkly eyes, a soft feminine voice seemed to say into her mind. So bright, so sparkling... a virtual rainbow of colors. Such strange fascinating eyes. Strange, and fascinating.

Peepshow smiled. It was true, after all. Her special eyes were very pretty. It was a pity, really, that no one but her could truly stare at them, could appreciate their beauty, without succumbing to their power.

Their beauty is their power, the feminine voice seemed to say. Peepshow nodded in agreement. That’s their secret... they are so beautiful, so pretty and sparkling, that you just can’t help but gaze deeper and deeper into their flashing depths... can’t help but stare and get lost in that beautiful shining gaze...

Peepshow’s smile grew wider, as she stared deeper into her own reflection. It was true. Her eyes were so captivating, so beautiful, so shiny, shiny, shiny... it was understandable that EVERYONE that stared at their sparkling, beautiful, brilliance... would slip under her power.

Sooooo shiny... sooo beautiful... so easy to just slip away, to sink deep... deep... into that sparkling colorful spiral of bliss... and it IS blissful... calming... just to stare into those beautiful eyes...

Peepshow sighed softly, relaxing. It was calming, just staring into her own shining eyes. It was a good thing that she was immune to her own hypnotic gaze. Even so, it was so very hard to look away at such beautiful, soothing, calming eyes...

But why look away? that insidious feminine voice asked, soothing and reassuring her as it flowed seemlessly through her mind. After all, YOU couldn’t HYPNOTIZE YOURSELF, now, could you? That would be ridiculous. After all, you’re immune to your own power. You CONTROL it, IT doesn’t CONTROL YOU. You can simply SINK DEEP into that safe, warm gaze, DRIFT along, FLOWING with the peaceful, warm fuzzy feelings of PLEASURE that come from the knowledge of your POWER.

Peepshow sighed again, happily, swaying softly. That strange inner voice made so much sense. It sounded so familiar, so much so that she could almost recognize it... but focusing on it was too much trouble. Even listening to that sweet sultry seductive voice was too much trouble—

—But its easier to just listen WITHOUT hearing, so just drift and LISTEN, and focus on those beautiful eyes... only on those EYES—

—so instead she merely focused on her eyes, how they sparkled, how they shone, the clever way they both reflected the dim lights coming in from the bedroom as well as glowing from their own inner light...

* * *

Wake up. Remember.

* * *

Lacie Gilbertson lay down on her bed, sobbing silently. Arriving back at the base, FX had released his control over her, and Dark Star faded back into nothingness, leaving her back in control of her own mind. Too late to save poor Eugene, however; any illusion that she had in fact been developing a tolerance for their control, that she was slowly but surely breaking free, had been shattered.

“Yeah, Brian said to keep you on lock down,” FX had bragged to her, leading her back to the base, “said that you’d been testing the limits, rattlin’ the cages. Thought you might try and pull a lil’ sumthin’ sumthin’ if we met up with any more ‘Longjohns’. So, I started Pumpin ya from the moment we left for the airport, til we arrived at the building, just to be sure. Fuck, you probably don’t even remember half the shit that went down on the flight out. You told me all about your plan to get free, about how our control was slippin’.” He laughed. “Of course, you was saying that while stripped naked, sucking on my cock... if that shows you how much control we still have over ya, bitch!”

She’d realized then just how much tampering had been done to her mind, just how much had been done to her that she wasn’t even aware of. It had been different, in the beginning, when she had been first enslaved to their will. She had been aware of what was going on, what she was doing, even if she had no control over her actions. Aside from a few weird dreams, she had remembered everything that had happened to her. But everything from the moment she left the base until she returned had been a hazy blur... until FX allowed her to remember.

I almost wish he hadn’t, she thought mournfully. I killed him. Me. I might have been under THEIR control but in the end, I was the one that tossed him into the river. Another sob shook her. Gene. Oh, Gene. If only I had told you how I really feel... if only I’d had the chance. There was so much I wanted to say to you... so much we both needed to tell each other.

The shock of finding out that Gene was Armor Man, one of the legends she herself had idolized, was still with her. She had no doubts that he had pulled his punches with her, that he had somehow known of her plight and tried to help free her instead of simply beating her down. At the end of the battle, when he’d finally showed his true power, he’d literally knocked her out of the sky. She’d fallen unconscious into the river, would have... SHOULD have drowned. He’d saved her, performed CPR on her, brought her back to life.

And I repaid him by killing him.

She wanted to die herself. The pain, the frustration, the guilt... it was all too much for her to bear. Too much for anyone to bear. Her mind, her body... even her soul, was no longer her own. She felt as if she were going insane. She was on the edge, and she knew it. This was her limit; one more thing, one small thing, and she would topple right over, headlong.

Finally crying herself out, she lay there, in bed, alone, for once, in her misery. Tomorrow was the big day, the unveiling of the Ultimate Weapon her Masters had created from the parts she’d stolen. Brainstorm had ordered everyone to bed, to be fully rested for tomorrow, and they’d all taken it to heart. In her agitated state, Lacie half-hoped one of the Masters or Mistresses would order her to their room for the night, if, for nothing else, for the company. Closing her eyes, begging sleep to take her, Lacie pulled the covers tighter around herself, like a cocoon.

She’d never felt more alone in her entire life... so alone. So lost.

* * *

Wake up. Remember. REMEMBER.

* * *

Reginald Mathews scowled deeply at the darkened sky outside his window. His pipe lay in its place on the table, smoldering, the tobacco in it already turned to ash. A personal vice, one of many, he thought ruefully, but harmless enough, all things considered. Turning from the view, he strode across the room, sitting down in his leather recliner, the scowl growing deeper. Confident, to the point of arrogance, he was usually self-assured and relaxed; insomnia had never been a problem for him. Or rather, had never been a problem, until tonight.

Something was wrong. Standing up again, he paced back and forth, back and forth, his slippered feet flattening the plush shag carpet he favored in his rooms. Everything was going perfectly as planned. The Master Plan was nearly complete, the mind control device fully constructed, and ready for activation. Total world domination—the dream of every villain, from the two-bit thief and burglar, to the power-mad dictator of a third-world country, to the great criminal mastermind like himself—was within his grasp. Power and wealth undreamed of was there for the taking.

And yet... something was wrong. Terribly, terribly wrong.

There was nothing he could put his finger on, no one thing that struck him as being wrong, just an overwhelming sense of disaster lurking just below the surface. Could it be the device? The machine that was supposed to increase all of their powers a thousand-fold, letting them enslave the entire Earth with little more than a gesture? He sighed.

No. The device is functional, the mathematical theories are sound, and everything checks out perfectly. I even beta-tested the machine on some of my drones, and it passed with flying colors. There’s no danger the machine will fry my brain when I use it tomorrow. So... what is it? What has me feeling so... uneasy?

Grunting in frustration, he picked up his pipe again, pausing before bringing it back to his lips, and set it back on the table. It was ridiculous. He knew that everything was going just fine, that tomorrow he and his companions would become the rulers of the world. Things were better than fine, they were perfect. There was no chance of failure.

But my gut tells me different, he grumbled to himself. I’ve always trusted my gut, and its never led me astray. My head says I’m being paranoid, but my gut says different. So, damn me for being paranoid, but I’m listening to my gut. Walking over to his nightstand, he opened a drawer, took out a small box, and placed it into his pants pocket.

Just in case, he thought grimly, slipping into his bedroom.

That taken care of, he sighed softly, taking a drink from the glass of cognac, still sitting on the nightstand where he’d left it. Ahhh. Lovely. If nothing else, it will help me get to sleep. A pity Brian decided to play the domineering parent and send us all to bed early. I feel rather wound up... and having that tame little super-slut Omega Girl riding my cock would be a great way to unwind. Shaking his head, he slid under the covers, turning out the light.

Just as well. Once I rule the world, I can have my pick of any woman I want. Why settled for leftovers, when I can feast at the buffet. Chuckling softly, he closed his eyes.

* * *

Wake. Up. Remember.

* * *

“UUUUUUGGHHHHHH!! FUCK! FUCK!! OHHHH GAAAAWDDDDESSS!! YEEESSSS!! AAAHHHHHHHH!!”

Parfume screamed her pleasure, her bliss ejaculating several feet into the air as her hips pounded frantically against the black rubber sheets covering her bed. Her hands gripped the thick rubber dildo tight enough to leave imprints in the slickened silicone, and she pumped it vigorously into poor abused pussy like a jackhammer. Cum ran down her thighs, to her feet, as well as her chests, her hot hard pink nipples slick with it. Her eyes were clenched tightly as she rode the seemingly never-ending train of orgasms. Her perfect body, as always, gave her pleasure, wild, fantastic, incredible, pleasure... and yet, it seemed as if she’d hit a plateau.

Since the night she’d taken Brian’s advice and entertained herself with lacie, Jeanette had discovered the boundless pleasure of sex, true sex, instead of simple ‘self-love’. Every experience with the enslaved super heroine afterwards had been better than the one before, and incorporating her lust for humiliation and sadism into their sex had made everything incredibly hot. In contrast, pleasuring herself, which had once been the pantheon by which she measured all other pleasures, was now sadly lacking. Unwilling to allow another lover to satisfy those urges besides lacie—old habits die hard, after all, and truly, who was worthy of the honor and privilege of pleasuring her body?—she had relieved the itch by satisfying her desire to hurt and inflict pain on her many nameless brainwashed drones.

“UGHHHHHHNNN!! UGGGHHNNNNNN!! UGGHHHHHHH!!”

Still, nothing else could compare to the mind-melting euphoria that her little slave-slut caused. No touch other made her nerve endings twitch quite the same way. No other musky scent quite captivated her the same as lacie’s, when she was in the heat of the moment. And her voice? The soft moaning sounds she made when she was completely out of her mind in pleasure always caused Jeanette’s juices to flow like a river.

In fact, she regularly masturbated to the remembered mumbled sounds lacie made in her sleep after a vigorous and thorough ‘work out’ session.

“OHHHGAWWDDESSS... OHHHHGAWWDDDESSS...”

Summoned by the thought, an image of lacie, naked, kneeling obediently before her, popped into her head. Jeanette’s arousal jumped slightly, and she worked the dildo even faster, focusing on that image. lacie seemed to smile at her in her mind, peering up at her, eyes dancing mischievously, as if they held a secret.

I know what you want... Mistress, she seemed to say.

I want to cum, Parfume thought back, frustration beginning to build as her arousal once again hit that plateau. I need to cum, and cum big... hard... just like I do when you are here. I need you to make me cum!

lacie seemed to shake her head, eyes twinkling, still grinning. she rose slowly to her feet, still squatting, now level with Jeanette. MAKE you cum, Mistress? As in... FORCE you to cum? But slaves don’t force their Masters and Mistresses to do anything... do they?

But... but I need to cum! Hard! Just like before... I need it! NEED IT!

lacie laughed softly as she stood up, now, looking down at her Mistress. You are begging me now... Mistress? No no no... begging is what SLAVES do. A MISTRESS is the one in control, the one who determines who gets to cum and when. lacie seemed to grow even taller, literally towering over her, and Jeanette’s arousal jumped again. A deep soulful moan escaped her lips.

Maybe it would be better if I were the Mistress... Lacie whispered softly, and YOU were the slave.

Suddenly the image of Lacie in her mind changed. Still towering before her, Lacie’s hair had gone black, as well as Her lips, a black spiked fetish collar appearing around Her neck, and thigh length black leather boots covering her once bare feet. Her huge breasts were pushed up and forward by the tight black leather corset crushing Her chest, and a pair of slitted black lace panties failed to cover Her glorious snatch. She held a riding crop in Her black nailed hands, the same crop that she, jeanette, had once wielded against Her. The smile changed to an evil smirk, and Mistress Lacie pointed the crop at Her slave, speaking only one word.

Submit.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!” jeanette screamed, as she came explosively, her entire body arching in a bow. her hands lost their grip on the dildo, which popped from her spasming cunt like a cork from a bottle of champagne. Sparks danced before her eyes, and her chest contracted as if in a vice. Mistress Lacie’s words reverberated in her brain, echoing strangely as they destroyed all other thoughts, leaving her mind empty of everything except Her image, Her command, and the pleasure it caused.

SUBMIT

With one last gasp, jeanette lay back against her slickened sheets, eyes fluttering closed, the mist from her own breath lightly dusting her flesh, sending her spiraling deeper and faster into the oblivion of slumber.

* * *

Remember. Remember. REMEMBER.

* * *

Morning came much too early for Lacie. Normally, her recuperative powers always made her feel fresh and well rested even after a less than two hours sleep, but the stress and the guilt plaguing her had prevented even that. Red-eyed, tired, she entered the main conference room moving more like the reanimated dead than a living breathing woman. Had she been interested enough to check, she would have noted that aside from Brainstorm, everyone seemed to have gotten very little sleep last night.

Brian merely raised an eyebrow at her appearance but said nothing. Walking up to the podium, he cleared his throat. “My friends,” he said without preamble, “the day we have waited for for so long has finally arrived. We stand upon the threshold of the greatest moment in mankind’s history. Even now, our servants are making the final preparations on the machine, making ready our journey into immortality—”

“Zhis machine can do zhat?” Parfume asked. “Make us Immortal?”

Brian sighed. He was truly going to miss Frenchie and her stupid questions. “A figure of speech. What I mean is, today we make history! Our names will never be forgotten.” He glanced at the door on the far end as one of the technicians slipped inside, standing by the door. Brian smiled. “So the time has come, at last, to take my rightful place as the One True Master of this world.”

Frowns creased the faces around the table. “Wait a minute,” Dr Feelgood growled, standing up. “What do you mean, the ‘One True Master’? This was all a joint effort, Chang! It will be a joint rule!”

“Joint rule?” Brian laughed, walking away from the podium, coming up behind Lacie. “Don’t be ridiculous, Mathews! That YOU of all people are upset about this... spouting nonsense about a ‘Joint Rule’... its laughable. I happen to know that you, yourself, were planning on sabotaging the mental interface units for Peepshow, FX, Parfume, and myself, leaving us all brain-dead, and you the sole survivor and uncontested ruler of the world!”

Reginald, red-faced, rose to his feet. “Slander! You wretched worm! Digging around in my mind the moment it’s unguarded! Well, there is only ONE treacherous dog in this room, and it is YOU!”

Brian laughed again, shaking his head. “Oh, if only that were true. Actually, I happen to know that EVERYONE in this room has been scheming on how best to take advantage of the situation and rule over the rest of us... well, everyone except dear lacie here, who only wants to be freed.” Patting the girl on the head, he stepped forward. “No. There’s no reason to pretend anymore... the five of us have always been an uneasy alliance at best, and a loosely affiliated rabble at worst. The ONLY reason we’ve stayed together this long is because on today... the dream of doing what no villain has every truly achieved... total world conquest!”

“And just what the hell are you gonna do to stop us, hmm?” Peepshow challenged, rising to her feet as well. “In case you’re forgotten your math, you’re outnumbered four to one!”

Glancing meaningfully at lacie, who merely stood by, silently, watching, Brian shook his head. “Never thought I’d see the day when a high school drop out like you would be lecturing an MIT graduate like ME about math. Besides, you’re wrong. I’d say the odds are definitely in my favor, Peepers. Queen to Bishop’s Level Four.”

* * *

WAKE. UP.

* * *

For an instant, the entire world seemed to narrow, funneling inward, focusing on Brian Chang. Lacie felt her mind open, like a book, her thoughts and memories being flipped like pages, studied briefly and sorted through, until reaching the one bookmarked, Queen to Bishop’s Level Four. Click Like a switch being flipped, suddenly information began pouring into her mind, secrets hidden there all along, subtly, just beneath the surface, rising suddenly into place. Her consciousness shrank, sinking deep under the weight, even as her subconscious rose once again into ascendance.

she realized, instantly, the truth: that she was not, nor never had she, truly, been the slaves of the other four. Indeed, the one and only Person she obeyed was Brian, her Lord, her Master, her God. From the moment she had been Reborn as His, He had instructed her to serve the others, to seduce them with her body, with her mind, with her submissiveness. He had given her all their secrets, all their weaknesses, and while they were fully on guard from any mental intrusions He might make, they were completely open to any attacks she could make.

After all, she was a mind-warped slave, fully under their control, submissive and obedient to their every whim. Who would suspect her of turning the tables on them in their moments of weakness?

A smile curved her lips at the thought. A flash of pride surged through her, not pride in herself, for she was only a pawn, a Trojan horse used to carry forth her Master’s will. No, she felt pride in her Master, for being so clever, and using her so skillfully to His benefit.

All of this passed in the space of a second. No one had moved, and if anyone sensed the change in the room dynamic, no one reacted. A moment of silence, then Parfume sighed.

“Enough of zhis bullzhit,” she grunted, stepping forward. “We’ve all had it up to here with your oh-zo-zuperior attitude! It’s time to take you down a few pegs!” She opened her mouth, as if to blow mist, but lacie quickly stepped in front of her Master.

“Just a moment, Pepe Le Peau.”

Parfume gasped, inhaling. Eyes widened, she took a step back in surprise. Her head spun wildly, thoughts spiraling down into a bottomless blackness in her mind she never knew existed. Blinking, trying to regain her equilibrium, she asked simply, “What?”

“I said,” lacie repeated, stressing the name, “’Just a moment... Pepe Le Peau’.”

The second dose of her trigger phrase hit her like a train. The images and commands that had haunted her dreams surged up in a wave, drowning out the last bit of resistance, washing away Parfume, and leaving behind only jeanette-slave, an obedient, nearly mindless thrall, loyal to her Mistress, Lacie. Swaying softly, she slipped to her knees, a dazed expression on her face. “i live to obey You, Mistress. How may i serve You?”

“Shit!” Dr. Feelgood cried, taken aback. “She subbed Parfume! This is a fucking set-up!”

“Lacie, kneel before me!” Peepshow yelled, pulling off her sunglasses. “I’m your Mistress, girl! You must obey me!”

Lacie gazed deep into Peepshow’s eyes, falling instantly under their spell. “Ooohh... those eyes...” she slurred, weaving slightly.

“Yes!” Peepshow snarled triumphantly. “You are mine! I don’t know how you managed to Top Parfume like that, but you won’t take me! You’ll be the one kneeling, slave!”

“Yeeessss...” lacie slurred softly. “Kneeling... slave... feels good to kneel... good to be slave... safe... so safe... to be owned...”

Peepshow frowned, shaking her head slightly. Lacie’s words sparked a memory deep within her. “Yes. And I own you now. But you won’t be safe from my wrath, you traitorous little bitch! I’ll deal with you after I deal with Brainstorm—”

“Mmmmmmm... yes... Master Brian,” lacie gushed enthusiastically, drawing Peepshow’s attention again. “Master... so good... keeps me safe... makes me feel so SAFE... so SAFE... feels GOOD to be SLAVE... to be SAFE...”

“Yes... to be... safe...” Penelope whispered softly. In her mind’s eye she could see her reflection again, staring into her own hypnotic eyes, falling deeper under her own spell, and hearing again the same mantra whispered again and again into the deep recesses of her mind: Being slave... keeps me safe... being safe... feels so good... feels good... to be slave. Like a lens slowly focusing, Penelope’s mind sharpened, recognizing the Voice as the voice of her Mistress, recognizing herself as penelope-slave, not a Mistress, but a safe, owned, obedient slave.

Moments later, sighing softly, penelope-slave dropped her rose-colored glasses, which shattered on the floor, and slipped to her knees as well. “i live to obey You, my Mistress,” she intoned. “How may i serve You?”

Brainstorm laughed heartily, as Reginald’s jaw dropped. Two of his four companions had succumbed completely in a matter of seconds, ambushed by some unknown and insidious new form of mind control. Moving carefully around the table, he grabbed FX by the shoulder. “We’re on a slippery slope here, my friend,” he grumbled. “We’d better escape, and quickly, while that devil girl is occupied! One of is might be next!”

Frank pulled stiffly away from Dr Feelgood’s grasp, crossing his arms. “Sorry, Doc, but I gotta tell ya, you’re the one that’s next.” He glanced over at Brainstorm. “Wanna break the news to him, Bro, or should I?”

“No, no, let me,” Brian grinned. “You see, Doctor, when we call each other ‘Bro’ we mean it as more than just a slang term. You see, we were both orphans, both fostered to the same family, so yes, we are, in a fashion, brothers. I took my family’s last name, but Frank didn’t. And who could blame him! Have you ever heard of a black man named ‘Chang’?” He smirked. “Anyway, meeting up a few years later, we decided to form a partnership. Along the way, we added you and the girls, but it was always about the two brothers.”

Reginald scowled, backing away. “Congratulations. You are good. I never knew, never had an inkling it went this far down. Fine. The world is yours, and welcome to it.” Backing away slowly, he put up his hands, palms up. “I don’t want any trouble, Brian. I’ve got no beef with you... with either of you.”

“Oh, but we’ve got a beef with you, Doc,” Brian said, walking over to Lacie. Slapping her hard across her face brought her back awake, and rubbing her cheek slightly, she regained her feet. “You see, Doctor, there’s more to my little machine than meets the eye. For all your thorough examinations of the plans, tell me... did you ever consider the power source?”

Frowning, he took a step backward. “I don’t follow you.”

“Think about it,” Brian continued. “Five harnesses with neural interfaces, five of us with the ability to alter people’s minds at will. Five minds, interfaced with my device, the perfect melding of man and machine.” He laughed as the explanation finally dawned on Reggie, he backed away quickly. “Yep, you guessed it, Reginald. You and the girls... you will be my power source.”

“Like hell I will!” Turning to run, Dr. Feelgood found himself in Lacie’s superhuman grip. Reacting, he lashed out with his power, sending tendrils of his control through his skin, and into Lacie’s arm, straight into her brain. Wanting only to escape, having no time for finesse, he merely stunned her unconscious. All of this happened at an instant; Lacie, reaching for his arm gasped, stiffened, and fell to the floor, the Doctor continuing on, missing not a step.

Just a few more steps, he thought, running full tilt. Just make it outside the door, call up my own men, still loyal to me—

The doctor’s thought and his momentum died abruptly just before he reached the door. Barring his way, glasses long ago discarded, stood Peepshow, her ethereal eyes shining brightly. Instantly captured, Reginald stood there, wide-eyed, as Parfume arrived seconds later, turning his slack jawed face to face her. She Misted his thoroughly, and he inhaled deeply, breathing in her control even as he exhaled the last of his will. Brian, careful to stay out of the range of Parfume’s Mist, spoke in a clear loud voice.

“It’s over, Doctor. You’ve lost. You belong to me, now. You will do whatever I instruct you to do.” He smiled wickedly as the defeated doctor nodded woodenly. “Now, you will follow me and the girls down to the main project room, where the technicians will hook all of you into the special harnesses, where you will power the machine that will make me invincible!”

“Yes... I will... follow...” Reginald responded listlessly.

They all followed Brainstorm to the door, where FX asked. “Yo, yo, yo, bro-man. What about Super Bitch over there?” He gestured to Lacie. “The Doctor ran a game on her before them two skanks over there shut him down. She served her part... do we still need her, or can we dump her already?”

“Of course we need her,” Brian replied. “She’s the lynch pin of the entire plan! Her unique energy signature is what helps magnify and enhance the psionic waves my power emits. Bring her along—I’ll want to keep her close by me the whole time.”

Sighing deeply, muttering under his breath, FX picked up the unconscious girl, carrying her over his shoulder, down the hallway to the Project Room.

The machine itself took up the entire west wall. The center held a large 80 inch monitor, showing various computer readouts, under which a huge computer input terminal lay, lined with row after row of dials, switches, knobs, buttons and lights. On each side of the central computer stood two cylindrical glass tubes with wires dangling in from the top. Brian gestured to the technicians, removing his shirt as two of them approached, carrying a silver-gray metal harness. He slid into it easily, wincing slightly as the cold metal touched his bare skin, then again as the technicians began securing the harness in place, the myriad of needle-thin contacts pricking his skin just enough to feel it. Closing his eyes, he Thought at the two servants to proceed; the harness activated as the technicians deactivated the safety locks, the needle-thin contacts surging forward, embedding themselves into flesh, connecting and melding with the system of nerve endings in Brainstorm’s body.

He gasped. An instant of pain, and then... a slow smiled creased his face, and he threw back his head at laughed at the sensations. Even without the augmentation of having the others interfaced, his telepathic awareness had increased tenfold. He couldn’t wait to experience the real thing!

“Alright! Everyone strip out of your clothes and enter your assigned tube,” he said to his brainwashed minions. “Technicians, secure them in place then activate the stasis fields.”

Obediently, Jeanette, Penelope, and Reginald turned stiffly and entered the glass tubes, their clothes lying discarded where they’d fallen. The technician fixed them into place, then activated the neural interfaces, the sensation of being pierced by hundreds of tiny probes causing only a small twitch from the mesmerized threesome. A soft sigh of pleasure erupted from Brian as the added power and sensation poured into him. He focused his thoughts on Washington D.C, and instantly he could hear the thoughts of every member of the White House staff; better yet, he could understand what he was hearing, his enhanced mind somehow discerning, filtering, and logging all the hundreds of thought voices in his mind, something he could never do before. His power was growing by the moment; his power now surpassed the most powerful minds on the planet at least by half.

Speaking of which... Brian frowned slightly. His sudden mental power surge had apparently been noticed by several of those ‘powerful minds’, many of which were trying to probe him. Normally, he would have hidden, wrapped himself in the ether, staying invisible, until the probes had vanished. Now, he was a giant among men, and their questing minds nothing but mere insects to be squashed. You want to know who I am? he broadcast boldly, catching the telepaths off guard. I am Brainstorm. Compared to me, you are nothing! And here is the proof... a small taste of my power! Grunting silently, he emitted a psychic shunt wave, effectively stunning and silencing every psionically gifted mind in a three thousand mile radius.

“Damn, bro,” Frank said, whistling softly as he finished undressing the still unconscious Omega Girl. “I dunno what you just did, but it made my fuckin’ teeth vibrate. You packin’ some serious fuckin’ heat now, dawg!”

Brian nodded, turning to face him. “Yeah. I’ve got the Juice. But I want more. I NEED more! It’s time to add in the final component.”

“Yeah, yeah, I know, gimmee a second. I almost got her ready.”

Brian grinned. “Sorry to break it to you, ‘dawg’,” Brian replied, bringing his power to bear on his foster brother, “but you’ve been played. See, I never intended to share my power with you at all. That last stasis tube is for you, Frankie.”

Frank froze, twitching, as he lost control over the muscles in his body. “Whhhhnnn tthhhh fffffnnnnnkkk?” he slurred as he began to lurch, shakily at first, then smoother, making his way towards the awaiting capsule. “DMMMMMNNTTTT!! BBBBBNNNTTTCHH!! SSSSSTTTTTTFFFPPPPP!!”

Brian watched dispassionately as the only man he’d called friend for most of his life was stripped, harnessed, and interfaced with the machine. “If it helps any,” he said, almost to himself, “I saved you for last, Frankie. And I didn’t take any chances. If you’d had any idea what I was going to do, you could have torn the whole plan apart. Your power, brother... it is too insidious, too penetrating, to effectively block out. So I stacked the deck, putting the girls and Doc Feelgood under my sway, just in case.” He sighed. “But look at it this way, old friend. You still have a place in my new world order... just a more... ‘behind the scenes’ type of role.”

Turning back to his technicians, he gestured to the last of his unwitting helpers. “Let’s not forget our heroine, Omega Girl,” he said with a savage grin. “Prepare HER harness, and get her fully integrated. I want to be ready to go on the air in ten minutes!” Walking over to the chair in front of the main terminal, he sat down. “It’s about time for me to meet my public.”

* * *

Wake up. Wake up. Remember.

The words seemed to echo endlessly inside Lacie’s mind, the tiny, small, insignificant little hum she had noticed several hours ago grown into a loud, insistent, chant, one that wouldn’t stop, would not quit, and could no longer be denied no matter how hard she tried to repress it. Bouncing around, again and again, endlessly echoing, reverberating, growing in intensity, until it seemed it would shred her fragile mind, tear into her soft tissue, and puree her gray matter into pudding.

WAKE UP! REMEMBER!

Her body was moving. Only vaguely aware of her surroundings, her mind had turned inward, focusing on its own apparent disintegration.

WAKEUP!WAKEUP!REMEMBER!

The hum had become a piercing wail, increasing every second, relentless. It pierced her mind, her body, her soul, her very consciousness, leaving jagged holes in its passage, tearing her apart, bit by helpless bit, from the inside out, until all she could do was scream inside her mind, scream her pain and fear and rage at her own destruction... scream.. until even that was eclipsed by the wail.

WAKEUPWAKEUPWAKEUPWAKEUPWAKEUPWAKEUPWAKEUPWAKEUP WAKEUPWAKEUPWAKEUPWAKEUPWAKEUPWAKEUPWAKEUPWAKEUP

Lacie felt her entire being fill with the essence of those words, felt herself expand to her very limits, stretch to her ultimate capacity... she could take no more, endure no more... better to die, to cease to exist that endure one more second of this torture... she felt something inside her TEAR—

WAKE UP.

—felt something RIP—

REMEMBER.

—felt herself SHATTER.

NOW.

* * *

Lacie woke up. Opening her eyes, she blinked at the brightness of the daylight. Awareness came quickly, and she realized to her anger and embarrassment that she was kneeling, naked, on the floor. No... not a floor, on the street!! Now she realized her surroundings—she was kneeling in the middle of Fifth Street, just across from the State Capital building, facing a group of strangers. A news van was parked a few feet away, and several cameramen were set up just behind the crowds.

“So glad you could all join us.”

Turning her head to the side, she saw that she was kneeling next to Brainstorm. “My name is Brian Chang,” he announced loudly. “I call myself Brainstorm... but all of you will come to know me as your Lord and Master!”

The crowd began to grumble loudly. Brian merely stood there, looking amused. Several policemen arrived, including Chief Anderson. Raising a hand, more for show than anything else, Brian froze the crowd, their movements as well as their speaking.

Lacie gasped slightly, feeling a sudden weakness. The strange harness she wore pulsed slightly, and she could feel... sense... her power, flowing out of her, through the harness, and into Brian’s. She was FEEDING him power! He had brainwashed her, used her, as a thief and errand girl, protector and spy. Now he was using her as a fucking battery!

“As you have no doubt noticed,” Brian gloated, “I am fully in control here! You are all nothing to me, nothing but insects! Your police are mere gnats! Even your vaulted Super Heroes are helpless before my might!” He gestured to his side at Lacie. “See here! I easily enslaved your city’s best heroine, Omega Girl, and made her my helpless thrall! She has been doing my bidding for more than a week now, and has been unable to break my hold! Now, with my new powers, I shall enslave all of you as well! The entire world will kneel before me... and acknowledge me as their Master... no. As their God!”

Brian turned his head suddenly to the side, peering off into the distance. Ahhhh. I’d been waiting for this. Thirteen... fourteen... ha ha ha... seventeen Supers, coming this way. I’d hoped my little broadcast would attract their attention! With the Psionic disruption I caused earlier disabling all the psychics, it was only a matter of time before the others come out of the woodwork to swarm me. Now I can show them all...

“But there are some of you out there that still doubt me,” he said aloud to the cameras. “As foolish as it is, some of you STILL think you can defy me. Well, I will not tolerate your disrespect and insolence a moment more! I asked for your obedience... but now I demand it!”

Lacie growled her frustration. The rest of the world, enslaved? Forced to endure the same pain and humiliation she’d had to endure? And she, not only helpless to stop him, but had helped bring about Earth’s doom! Her hands clenched into fists. If only her mind were her own—

A sudden weakness struck her again the harness leeched away her power, sending it through the machine back in the hideout, and back to Brainstorm’s harness, empowering him. A bluish nimbus grew about him, building brighter and brighter, until it was too bright to stare at... then dispersed, streaming out in all directions.

SUBMIT!

The sheer power of the command physically pushed Lacie onto her side. Blinking, she saw each and every person in the crowd kneeling down, head to the ground, paying homage to their new Master. The drain on her power remained constant, and she knew he was doing the same to each and every person on the planet, sapping their will, burrowing into their minds, turning them into his helpless puppets, forcing them to kneel—

While she lay there on the ground, helpless.

Lay on the ground, where she had fallen.

Lay. Not knelt.

Realization struck her nearly as hard as Brainstorms power had. For the first time in more than a week she was free... completely totally free. The commands, the compulsions binding her mind, embedded so deeply within her very core, had been destroyed. She remembered the pain, the endlessly repeating mantra echoing in her mind, telling her to ‘wake up and remember’, the dizziness that had started immediately after the battle with Armor Man and had never really gone away until now.

Gene. Somehow, you freed me. Whatever you did had a lot to undo, so much it took two days of torture and pain to suffer through... but you did it. I’m free again. Tears threatened to erupt at the loss, but she suppressed them. I’m free... the only person apparently that still is! But how? Why didn’t he simply re-enslave me again? With the power he’s packing now it would be all too easy... unless he doesn’t yet realize...

Brian laughed manically, relishing the power, as he felt every mind under his grasp submit, even the strongest, and the farthest away, falling under his sway. He felt downright giddy. “Oh my... I’m like a kid in a candy store! So many minds under my control, so many people to dominate! Woo hoo!! Hahaha... I don’t know what I want to do first... order the army to bring me all the gold in Fort Knox, or have the Air Force just fly over and drop a few million dollars down like rain!” Scanning the crowd, he smirked. “Or maybe, just work my way through the population of the Earth’s most beautiful women!”

“Or, maybe,” Lacie grunted, “you’ll just have enough time to look surprised before collapse in a puddle of your own drool!”

Brian whirled around. “What?!?”

Just a few steps away, Lacie stood, her brow dripping sweat, her muscles tensed, her entire body glowing with a bright yellow-white glow of energy. Reaching her absolute limit, she opened her eyes, looking him square in the face. Their eyes met, and in that instant Brian knew his downfall. Lacie released her energy in one huge blast, he strongest Omega Blast, which the harness absorbed and shunted into the machine back at the base, then fed back into Brian.

The would-be Master of the World went still, his eyes wide. Raw, immense power fed directly into his mind, too much for his harness’ controls to buffer, the excess bleeding directly into his unguarded brainstem. His psychic talent burst loose, completely out of control, expanding in all directions, his consciousness carried with it, the harness smoking, shooting sparks as it struggled to keep up with the load. Finally, the circuitry surpassed its limit, failing, as Brian’s psychic awareness reached it limit, snapping back like a rubber band. The power drain caused a feedback loop, turning his mind inward. A small sigh escaped Brian’s lips, drool running down his chin, as he stared idly into space, lost in his own little world...

((to be concluded...))