The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Omega Girl: Epilogue

by J. Darksong

* * *

TWACK!

Lacie cried out in pain, writhing, her naked, sweat-soaked body twisting, pulling against the special reinforced manacles holding her aloft. Embarrassment mixed with the pain of the stinging swat, which pushed her arousal, which was already at a fever pitch, even higher. Her Tormentor’s dark laughter as he watched her suffer only egged her passion on, and as much as she wanted to free herself, as much as she needed for the torture to stop, she wanted it to continue more.

“You were a very bad girl, Omega Girl,” her Tormentor whispered softly, knowing full well she would hear his words. “Very very naughty!” Rearing back, he delivered another hard, stinging blow to her backside, making her cry out again. “You think you are a big hero, eh? Little Miss ‘Save The World’? Hmmm? Well that means nothing to me, girl. Less than nothing.”

Burning with shame, face nearly as red as her backside, Lacie struggled anew, fighting to break free of her bonds, using all of her superior strength to get free. Her Torturer watched intently for a few moments, letting her struggle, before lashing out again, this time with an electric cattle prod. Lacie stiffened, jerking wildly, her mouth open in a silent scream, as the voltage ripped through her vulnerable, exposed body. The jolt lasted only a moment, but it was enough. Lacie drooped, her knees buckling, her body held up only by the manacles bound to the wall, keeping her wrists above her head.

“Do ye realize now the folly of your ways?” her Taunter spoke softly, circling around to stand before her. “You are no hero. No... you are nothing more than a little slut. A slave-slut.” He took another step forward, and unchained the manacles, dropping the exhausted girl to the floor. “MY slave slut,” he clarified, peering down at her.

Lacie’s shoulders trembled, partially with dread, partially with anticipation. Her Omega power had been neutralized, and she was bound in restraints stronger than she was. She looked up into the eyes of her Captor, into his face, and saw his strength, his determination. He would break her. He WOULD conquer her. She had nothing left to fight with, and HE would accept nothing less than complete and total surrender. She shuddered. A part of her wanted to submit, wanted to give in... to surrender to the inevitable.

“You have no choice in the matter, girl!” he yelled down at her, “save one. The one and only choice you have left... and truly, it is no choice at all!” He grinned savagely. “You may choose to give yourself to me... willingly... submit yourself as my slave.” The smile slipped away. “Or, you can fight me, again, just a little longer... with the last of your pitiful strength. You can suffer more pain, more humiliation... and the end result with still be the same! I will break you, and you will be mine.” Taking a single step back, he delivered the ultimate insult. “It is what you desire, after all.”

Tears, finally, began to stream from Lacie’s eyes. Her insides felt twisted, her mind in a tizzy, as her Dominator’s words sank deep into her brain. He had spoken the truth. In the end, no matter how much she fought it, how much she denied it, she would be his. It was what she craved, deep down. To be owned... dominated... enslaved. For more than a week she had had her mind, body, and soul twisted inside and out, her very psyche splintered and reformed, sometimes as lacie, sometimes as Omega Girl, sometimes neither, or as a mindless sex slut. The only constants to her world were the sense of shame and humiliation... and the fact that she was compelled to obey. Even now, fully herself again, Lacie found herself once again craving that blissful simplicity of existence.

Strong arms grasped her wrists, shaking her out of her thoughts. Her Antagonist stared into her eyes for a moment, before unlocking the cuffs, tossing them aside. Freed, Lacie rubbed her wrists, hope and fear swelling up in her breasts. Was he letting her go? Had he reconsidered? She felt uncertain, both in his motives as well as in her own feelings over it.

“Make your choice,” he said simply, standing back up, arms crossed at his chest. Waiting.

Lacie stared up at him for a long moment, the silence following his ultimatum seeming to stretch into infinity. Then, slowly, her eyes lowered. Unable to meet his gaze any longer, Lacie rose from her sprawl, and carefully, gently, and as gracefully as she could manage, knelt before him. Head down, she leaned forward and, trembling, kissed his boots, then placed her head to the floor, crossing her arms at wrists before her.

Her new Master wasted no time. Leading her to a prepared bearskin rug, he pressed her down hard, ravaging her body, being as brutal and uncaring as a bull in a rut. For all his rough handling, however, Lacie found herself easily reaching her peak. The first wave hit her, and she spasmed, locking her legs around her Master’s waist, pushing him in deeper, babbling her mindless pleasure, begging and pleading with him for more, more, more!

“OOOOHHHHHH!! YESS! MORE! PLEASE! PLEASE MASTER! MORE!” she yelled, mauling her own soft breasts, yanking on the diamond hard nubs of her nipples. “MORE!! Hurt me! More pain, more pleasure, more humiliation! More EVERYTHING!!” Her back arched as his cock his her G-spot, slapping her raised ass again hard, and sparks danced before her eyes as she came again. “AAAAIIIIEEE!! YEESSS!!! Fuck! FUCK! OHHHHHH... dontstopdontstopdontstopdontstop!” Masculine hands squeezed her breasts, thumbs rubbing her pink little nips, while his Voice taunted her, still just as low and soft, knowing she would hear every single word.

“You’re nothing but a fucking slut... a dirty whore... a nympho addicted to your own submission.”

“AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!” Lacie thrust her powerful hips upwards, meeting his savage thrust.

“A little brainwashed Barbie doll... a sex toy, for my amusement...”

“OOOHHHGAWWDD... OHHHHGAWWWDD!!” Leg muscles tightened, forcing him in even deeper, all but crushing his waist.

“Weak willed, mindless little automaton... mind-warped sex slut...”

“ughhhh!! ughhhh!! ughhhh!” Panting, heaving, shuddering, sensing the End, the Big One, the Orgasm that would crush her completely and bind her forever to her Master’s will.

“Slave.”

“UGHHHNNNNNNN!”

“My slave.”

“UUUUGGGGGHHHHHHNNNNN!”

“My obedient, docile, little mind-controlled slave.”

“OHHHHHHHHHGAAAAAAWWWWWDDDDD!!!”

“Cum now, slave. SUBMIT!”

“YEEESSSSSSSSSS!!” Lacie hissed as her body exploded one last time. For an instant, there was unity, perfect merging of mind, body, and spirit towards one goal, one purpose. Every muscle contracted as the slave’s release was granted, feeling the simultaneous surge of pleasure from within signaling the Master release as well. For a single space in time, they were as one.

Then the sheer onslaught of the moment swept over them both, obliterating them, Master and slave alike, slaves of their own bodies reactions. Lacie screamed mindlessly, thrashing, twitching, shaking furiously as she lost complete control. Her release twisted her inside and out, turning night to day, up to down, left to right, and all points in between. Her heart beat like a tympani, and had she left the ability to reason she would have wondered how it managed to continue during the assault. Finally, at last, the tsunami of pleasure began to fade, began to ease, her muscles unclenched, her arced back slowly flattened, and with a huge sigh, she lay back, sprawled on the thankfully soft bear skin rug, cuddling up next to her lover, and Master, Gene.

* * *

The aftermath of the Mind Five’s plan to overthrow the entire planet had finally began to fade. Lacie was slightly disappointed at not being interviewed for Nightline, or asked to speak on Larry King Live like other heroes who had saved the world, but all in all, it was worth it. A large part of the population had watched the broadcast Brainstorm had set up to announce his New World Order, and had seen her, naked, kneeling beside him as his slave. Her face had been bare, and even with the changes in hair and skin tone she experienced when she ‘powered up’, anyone who had watched would know her secret identity.

Thankfully, the Super Hero community tended to take care of their own. The heroes that had attempted to storm the news broadcast and stop Brainstorm were among the first to recover once the device shorted out. Silver Cyclone and Kid Quick had helped to disperse the crowd, while Black Mask and Newton had taken the weary heroine away to rest and recover.

“How are ya doing, kid?” Newton asked her, sliding a blanket over her bare shoulders.

Still shuddering from the ordeal, she managed a wan smile. “A whole lot better than HE is right now,” she’d replied. “But all in all, pretty lousy.”

The older Super nodded. “Not surprising. You know, Omega... we... I... Sigh Well, you know how things looked before today. We all thought you’d gone bad... it was no coincidence that four of us were only a few miles away from the city when all this went down.” He shook his head. “I guess we should have realized the truth... that you were the victim, not the perpetrator. I guess we all... that I owe you... an apology.”

“No need, Newton,” she said with a single shake. “Heck... in your shoes... I would have thought the same thing...” She sighed. “Doesn’t matter anyway. It’s over. I’m through. With all that’s happened the past several days, victim or not, no one is ever going to trust me again. Worst of all... everyone saw me...” she shuddered, “on TV... exposed. Everyone will know who I am now.”

“Not necessarily,” Black Mask spoke up, sliding into view. “Just received a call from an old friend of mine, who will be here within the hour. Seems the psychics Brainstorm took out as a precursor to his global enslavement have all recovered as well. I’ve apprised them of the situation, and they want to help. Between the lot of them, seems they can do what they call ‘a world-wide blanket effect’ to block out most of what happened here from the minds of the general population.”

“Really?” Lacie asked, clutching at a fragile hope. “They’d do that for me?”

“Of course, darling,” Newton said, slapping her lightly on the back. “We Supers have to stick together after all. And you did single-handedly save the world, after all. If not for you, we’d all be bowing down to that mindless vegetable of a prick over there. We kinda owe you one.”

A glimmer of white caught her eye, and Lacie turned to see a tall thin figure, dressed completely in white, step out of the crowd. Or rather, step forward, as the crowd parted on either side. The person, a woman by her looks, smiled at her as she approached. Her hair was just as white as her clothes, a dazzling snow white that made her seem almost like a spirit, rather than a real person. Her skin was pale, slightly off-white, the only thing that distinguished her from her clothing. Except for the eyes, a sparkling sky blue.

“Ah, perfect timing,” Black Mask said. “Omega Girl, this is Eva Snow, otherwise known as Whitewash.” He grinned. “Bet you can’t guess where that name came from. She is one of the Psy-talents I spoke of. She’s going to start the ball rolling by taking care of the memories of the entire town—”

“Already have, darling,” Eva stated, extending a hand towards Lacie. “As my name implies, cleaning up mistakes is my specialty. Everyone in town will be aware that something happened, that some Master criminal tried to take over the world, and that you stopped them, but not the specifics. Also, I’ve Whited-Out everyone’s memories of you playing ‘errand girl’ for Brainstorm while he was controlling you, so no need to worry about that. They’ll see you only as the hero that saved them... which is exactly the case.”

“And my secret identity?”

Eva laughed softly. “Need you even ask? Don’t worry. Your secret is safe with me.” Pulling Lacie aside, she whispered softly. “I do have a question, dear, something I’ve been dying to ask. How did you do it? How did you stop him? I mean, with the kind of power he was packing, even the most powerful minds couldn’t block him out. Soon as I’d sensed his power, instead of seeking him out, probing him like some of the others, I personally shielded myself, and he still knocked me flat on my ass! How did you manage to break his control over you at the last minute?”

Lacie sighed. “Luck. Pure luck. And I had help.” She sighed again, repressing the sob that tried to escape. “Armor Man... you probably know of our fight over on the East Coast a few days ago. He managed to hit me with some kind if subliminal signal to counteract the Mind Five’s control, before I... I...” She stopped, started again. “It worked, but they really did a number on me, and it took more than a day to undo all the compulsions and tampering the five of them have created. Let’s just say that the pain it caused freeing me almost made me want to stay their slave.

“Anyway, once I ‘woke up’ and realized what was happening, it was almost too late. He was already enslaving the population, feeding off my power through that damned harness. I was sure I was about to be next... and I was wondering why he hadn’t simply enslaved me again, when it hit me: he didn’t know I was free! He wasn’t monitoring my mind, because he’d already beaten me, already enslaved me. He knew I was no threat to him, so he hadn’t even considered keeping track of me. Time was running out. I had to take him down hard and fast, before he realized his mistake, but all my power was going straight into his machine. So, I used that. I powered up to my absolute limit, funneled all my energy back into him via the harness and... well... blew his mind.”

Whitewash nodded. “Quick thinking. I’m impressed. Frankly, I am surprised you could manage it in your... condition.” Seeing Lacie’s look, she amended, “What I mean is, your mind, your psyche, is in tatters. I could feel your mental anguish when I first arrived, and from this close, I can see the rips in your very aura.” She sighed. “Even if Black Mask hadn’t called me, I would have come. Face it, dear... you need me.”

* * *

The sessions lasted for two weeks. Slowly, but surely the damage to Lacie’s mind was healed. The first true breakthrough came on the third day, with a visit from Jerry. He arrived at the hospital carrying flowers. “Hope you don’t mind some company,” he said cheerfully, as he wheeled himself over to the bed. Eva, smiling knowingly, quietly excused herself from the room.

“Jerry!” Lacie smiled. “God, it’s good to see you! I guess I have you to thank for my freedom, hmm?”

“Yeah, well, I’m just glad it all worked out okay... and that you’re not still upset about me telling your boyfriend Eugene your true identity.”

Gene. The smile faded abruptly. “It doesn’t matter anymore, does it?” she said softly, turning away. “He’s gone, Jerry... I... I—”

“—Tossed me into the bloody river, is what!” Gene Fraser finished with a grin, stepping inside the room. Lacie gasped in complete shock, which made him grin even wider. “Didnae think ye got rid of me that easily now, did ye?”

“But...” she sputtered, “but... how? I mean... you were... and I... I threw you...”

“Aye, ye did,” Gene said quietly, leaning forward to kiss her, taking her hand, gently. “I don’t hold you responsible, mo duinne. I ken I wasnae you I was fighting. I’m just glad it worked, and it brought you to yer senses! As for my still being alive and well... let’s just say that I’m really thankful our little firefight attracted some of the locals. Luckily KingFish was swimming about when I fell in again.”

Lacie closed her eyes in relief. “Thank goodness. You don’t know how grateful I am that you’re alive.”

The hand stroking her cheek caused her eyes to open. “Aye, well,” he mumbled softly, “I think I have an inkling.”

“Well, I’m glad I brought him here, then,” Jerry said loudly, reminding them both of his presence. “A little bird told me that the biggest hurdle in your recovery was the guilt you were feeling... so I gave our friend Gene here a call. But that’s not all, Lace. Guess who else is here?”

The door opened, and to Lacie’s delight, her father James entered, standing tall, looking healthier than he had in years. “Hiya, kitten. How’re ya feeling?”

“DADDY!!” Lacie beamed, arms wide as her father hugged her warmly. “Oh, Daddy, Daddy, I’ve missed you so much.”

Gene and Jerry smiled at one another. Patting the young invalid on the back, Gene gestured to the door. “C’mon, laddie. Let’s go down to the canteen and get a cup o’ Joe. I have a feeling these two will want to be alone for a bit.”

“Yeah, I get that impression as well,” Jerry replied, wheeling himself behind Gene. “You know, while you’re here, I’ve been thinking. You have a lot of cutting edge technology on your hands, meanwhile the tools Lacie and I use are practically prehistoric. Now that you two are an item, I was thinking of a few ways we could change that.”

Eyes rolling skyward, Gene shook his head. “I can just bet. Fine, lad. Ye can tell me about it on the elevator ride down...”

* * *

Lacie opened her eyes. Gene grinned back at her, wide awake, head propped up against his fist. “Are ye okay, love?” he asked softly. Lacie nodded. “Aye. Good. Glad to hear it. I, personally, think I have at least a few bruised ribs, a contusion or two, and a cracked pelvis.” He chuckled softly, wincing ever so slightly. “Best damned sex ever.”

“For me, too,” Lacie admitted, pulling him close. “Thank you. I really did need that, just now.” She blushed slightly. “The compliment, as well as the... um... rough sex.”

Gene merely nodded. Eva had told him some of the news, that a part of the trauma Lacie had experienced would always be a part of her, that the need to submit to a strong, dominant personality had become so deep a part of her that it couldn’t be separated. What will help keep her in balance will be having someone she can satisfy those... ahem... urges with, Whitewash had confided in him, someone safe, who will love her and not take advantage of her. She needs you, Eugene... to hurt her, lovingly.

Laying back on the rug, staring up at the ceiling of the cabin they’d rented for the weekend, he thought about those words. At first, he’d balked. Hurt her, lovingly? What kind of nonsense was that? How could he hurt the woman he cared so much for, knowing how fragile a state she was in? It wasn’t until they’d been together, when he’d seen the desire inside her, known what she needed from him, that he’d discovered just what lay beneath the surface of his own psyche.

Hmmm. I wonder if its just us, or if other Heroes have these same... feelings. As often as some heroines get captured and tortured, or enslaved, I suppose it would be natural for at least SOME to develop the same sort of kink. He smirked. Hmmm. I wonder if Eva’s even been dominated...

“Penny for your thoughts?”

“Eh?” Gene said, sitting up suddenly. “What did ye say?”

“Just asking what you were thinking?”

“Oh.” Turning to face her, Gene thought quickly. “Um, yanno, just... so, how is your job going? Everything okay at the University?”

Lacie smirked. “Just fine, actually. My TA followed my notes easily enough, and the students are all doing well. Incidentally, Mr. Krantz resigned.” She giggled. “I haven’t heard all the details, but it seems he had some sort of ‘accident’ a few weeks ago, had a broken leg, and a few cracked ribs... and while he’s not sure exactly what happened, he decided that it was time to move to a ‘safer, more secure locale’. The new Dean is much nicer. I think you’d like him.”

“Mmmm. Perhaps.” Lying back down flat, he stared at the ceiling. “Don’t suppose your being my sex slave translates into you bringing me something cold to drink about now?”

Laughing, Lacie pushed him lightly in the chest. “I think we need to discuss the boundaries of this relationship a bit more before we get to that level.”

Scowling in mock anger, Gene crossed his arms. “I bet ye bring yer new boss a beverage if HE asks for it.”

Lacie rolled over, pinning her lover down. “Now, now, don’t get that way. It’s much too early to be getting jealous,” she teased, running fingers through his hair, “especially after what we just did.” She moved slightly, causing her breasts to jiggle enticingly in front of his face, then cooed as she felt him respond beneath her.

Just then a loud beeping sounded. Groaning, Lacie slid off her Master as he sat up, and pressed a small button on the side of his watch. A holographic image of Jerry flashed to life. “Sorry to ruin the honeymoon, kiddies,” he joked, “but we have a bit of a situation here.”

“Go ahead, Jerry,” Lacie responded, all business now, sliding into her underwear. “What have we got?”

“Looks like a few reports of...” shakes his head, “dinosaurs, ghosts, ogres, and trolls attacking the 5TH Street Junior High School. The police are trying to fight them off, but weapons seem to have no effect. It’s a real mess down there.”

“Hmmm. The Card King. Sounds like 9 year old Edgar’s being a bad boy again. Okay. I can handle it... I think.”

“Um, Lace, there’s more.”

“Shit.” Lacie sighed. “Okay, what else is going on?”

“Looks like Mr. Happy, aka, Samuel Miles Allotus, has arranged for himself an early parole. Police think he might have escaped as last as two nights ago, but, of course, they are just now reporting it...”

“...because it takes two days for the ‘Happiness’ to fade. Yeah, I know, I know.” Glancing at Gene, she sighed. “Well, Master, looks like we’ll have to hold off on the festivities for a bit. Duty calls. Are you up for it?”

Gene considered. “Aye, I suppose so. Can’t let you have all the fun, after all. One thing though. I’ve access to all the police files, so I know about Mr. S. Miles Allotus, but I’ve never heard of this Card King. Did you say he was nine years old?!?”

“Yepp,” she replied, fully dressed in her street clothes. “Real strange case. The kid has the power to bend reality... but only to a certain extent. He can make any playing card in his possession come alive. From the sound of things, he either got a hold of a Yugioh deck, or some Pokemon cards.” She frowned. “Sweetheart, could you turn off your dampening field so I can power up?”

“Yugioh cards?” Gene pressed another switch on his wristwatch, deactivating the power field he had set up for their sexual play. “Yer not serious are you? How on earth do you stop someone who can bring imaginary, inanimate objects to life?”

“Pretty simple,” Lacie replied, the bright glow around her fading to reveal her dressed in her Omega Girl costume. “Just beat him in a duel.”

“Ah,” Gene replied, activating his wristwatch, which reformed into a skin tight metal gauntlet. Sliding into his underwear, he activated the bracelet on his left arm, forming the second gauntlet. Bringing them together, a flurry of nanomachines emerged, covering his naked flesh, linking to the neural interface, reforming into a skin-tight suit of slate grey armor... a suitable lightweight replacement until he finished creating his new suit. “Well, if THAT’S all it takes, this should be easy then.”

“I’ll take Edgar,” Omega Girl said, smirking. “You handle Mr. Happy.” Tapping the hidden communicator in her new outfit, he added, “Jerry, have my usual pack ready for me. You know these games better than I do, so upgrade me accordingly.”

Winking at her lover, Omega Girl asked, “Ready to go?”

Armor glinting in the firelight, Armor Man nodded. “Always.”

The two heroes departed, streaking across the sky, each to their own destination. Down below, the citizens of the city stopped to watch, some simply standing quietly, watching, some of them openly cheering. Omega Girl smiled, gazing down at them all. Her people. Her city. With her lover, now her Master to support her, her father to nurture her, and the people to depend on and believe in her, she had finally regained her balance.

No matter what I have to face, she thought giddily as she streaked towards the melee in the middle of the streets, I won’t lose my balance again.

* * *

Sometime later...

Ross Jansen frowned, circling the keys around his index finger. Standing in front of the jail linen closet, he wondered again, what was it he was looking for. He was the desk sergeant, and with plenty of other officers doing the rounds, he could have easily have coerced one of them into delivering... whatever it was he’d needed to deliver. Weird. He couldn’t remember what he’d left the desk for, only that it was important, and that it was in the linen closet. Scratching his head, he shrugged.

“Oh well. Maybe once I open the door and look inside, it’ll come back to me.”

Pulling on the door handle, he frowned deeper. Locked? Who in the hell locked a linen closet in a maximum security jail? “Lucky thing I brought the keys with me,” he muttered, sliding the pass key into the lock. “Soon as I get back to the front desk, I’m filing a report on whichever wise guy locked the closet door...”

The key turned in the lock, and the door opened. Standing in front, Ross took a step back in confusion as a man stepped forward, exiting the closet, which appeared inside to be a jail cell. “Huh? What the hell?”

Dr. Reginald Mathews smiled wickedly, planting a hand on the surprised guard’s shoulder. “Thank you, dear fellow,” he said, stunning the man into unconsciousness. “That cell was starting to become a real bore.” Reaching into the man’s pocket, he took out the small box, and depressed the red button, deactivating the subliminal signal. Sliding it back into his own pocket, he chuckled. “Well, Brian, old chap, looks like we both know who the smartest one was after all, don’t we? I thought ahead enough to bring my ‘Get out of jail free’ card. And you? Well... maybe in a few years, if you study real hard, you’ll be ready for the Special Olympics.”

Whistling softly to himself, the evil doctor strode down the empty hallways. Jeanette, Frank, and Penelope, his former companions, were imprisoned in nearby cells, only a few feet away. Twirling the keys around his index finger, he kept walking, tossing the key ring into the garbage as he left the building. Taking a deep breath, he sighed. “Ah. Freedom. The air never tastes as fresh as when you leave confinement.”

Leaving the gate guard lying in a stupor as well, Dr. Feelgood exited the facility, driving out in one of the guard’s own cars. Flipping on the radio, he thought idly to himself of what he would do with his newfound freedom. Think I’ll lay low for a while. Mo need to announce myself to the world, just yet. Yeah... I think I’ll keep a low profile, start setting up a new power base in a different area of the city, nothing too flashy or overt, just enough to get back on my feet again. And then... he chuckled softly. THEN... I will make Omega Girl pay.

((end))