The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Omega Girl 5

by J. Darksong

Ch.2

“Wake up.”

Lacie blinked, then shook her head. Momentary disorientation passed, and she remembered where she was and what was going on. “Ana? Where... what... Is it done? Did it work?”

Anastasia nodded wearily. “Yes, it’s done. Go ahead and give it a try. You should be able to access your original powers again. Just focus on the stone in your hand, and concentrate.”

Standing up, walking a few steps away, Lacie held the stone close to her forehead and concentrated. Focused. For a moment she felt nothing... but then, dim, buried way down deep, she sensed it, felt it... and slowly but surely she built the small spark of power up until it blossomed and grew into a roaring flame. She gasped at the influx of power, so long had it been since she’d felt the sensation that she nearly broke her concentration, but she managed to keep it under control. An incredible warmth began to spread through her body, from the pit of her stomach radiating outward to her fingers and toes, to the very hairs on her head which stood straight up atop her head. Energy, power, warmth, and pleasure flooded her body, filling every inch of her, every cell, every particle of her being.

Ana watched, fascinated as the change overtook her. One moment, a young, pale, dark-haired woman had stood, dressed in jeans and a New York Yankees T-shirt, holding a shining red stone to her forehead, looking relatively normal. The next, she’d had to avert her eyes as a bright flash of light seemed to erupt from the woman’s center, illuminating her inside and out. As the glow slowly faded, the being at its center bore little resemblance to the lovely but relatively plain looking woman who had stood there moments ago. Dark brown hair had been replaced with a shining blonde mane the color of gold. Pale milky white skin had been replaced with a golden yellow tan, and before, where the flesh had once been soft and curvaceous, it was now sculpted, shaped, and well-defined. Her entire frame seemed somehow bigger and taller, as if she’d somehow gained a few inches of height as well as muscle mass. Still, most striking of all were the eyes, a clear sapphire blue that seemed to pierce you to your very soul. Despite herself, Ana found herself gasping in awe, averting her gaze from those eyes, so unlike the seemingly lost and forlorn girl she’d found lying unconscious only a few hours ago.

Panting softly, Lacie reigned the energy back in, and the glow faded completely. Winking at Ana, she leapt into the air, testing her abilities. With a loud whoop of pleasure, she flew, streaking through the sky like a runaway projectile, tearing through the air at her full speed, creating a loud sonic boom in her wake. A few aerial maneuvers later, she landed, coming to a stop before an amused looking Anastasia. “Wow. I’d forgotten how much I love being able to fly. I guess it IS like riding a bicycle... after a while it all comes back to you.”

“Yes, well, I’m glad to hear that,” Ana said grimly, “because you’re going to need all of your previous powers, and a whole lot more. Remember what you’re going to be up against. The only way you’ll stand a real chance of beating him is to tap into the power of your gemstone the way he’s bonded himself to his. You hold the power of infinity in your hand, Omega Girl... make sure you remember to use it.”

“Um, yeah,” she said, frowning, holding the stone up. “I’m still a little... vague, on how to do that. I mean, how do I use it. Do I just point this thing at him and say ‘Die vile scum’ or someth—”

“Aaaahhhh!” Ana yelped, moving to the side as a beam of red light shone from the stone. Flashing like a laser beam, the light cut a swathe down the side of the grassy hill, leaving in its wake a path of barren lifelessness, as the grass withered, died, turned to dust and blew away. At the bottom of the hill, an oak tree, hit by the beam, likewise decayed in seconds, rotting, then blowing away in the breeze.

“Um, okay, I didn’t mean to do that,” Omega Girl said sheepishly as Ana glared at her. “Sorry. I’d fix it if I could—”

No sooner had the words left her mouth than the affected area began to shift, returning to normal, the tree and the grass reforming as quickly as they’d been destroyed.

“Okay. Good,” Omega Girl said after a moment. “That’s useful. I can undo any mistakes I make. Hopefully that will help to cut down on any civilian casualties.” A wave of dizziness swept through her momentarily, and she swayed slightly on her feet. “Whoa. That felt... weird. For a moment there, I almost felt faint.”

“Yes, I almost forgot to remind you about that part. The gem needs energy to function, so its powered by YOUR own energy. The more you use it, the more it will drain you. So remember that when you decide to try and go back and fix the past and rewrite the present. If you’re not careful you could destroy yourself trying to save everyone else.”

Omega Girl nodded solemnly. “I’ll keep that in mind. Alright... I guess we’d better get going. How did you get here, anyway? Did you drive out here, or what? DO I need to carry you back to the city?”

Ana shook her head. “Actually, I’m not going with you, Omega Girl. You’ll have to face King alone. I’ll be less than a hindrance to you if I go, I’ll be a liability. The only reason I’ve escaped his notice up ‘til now is that my powers aren’t really powerful enough to use offensively. He doesn’t consider someone like me a threat. If I show up there with you during your fight, he’ll simply take over my mind and use me as a weapon against you.”

“I see. Well, thanks for helping me this much. I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t stand a chance against him if you hadn’t helped me regain my powers.” She pulled the t-shirt up over her head, baring her chest as she tossed it back to Ana. “So, can you give me an idea of what I’ll be facing when I get back to civilization?”

“I guess simply saying ‘chaos’ would be too vague, wouldn’t it?” Ana quipped. “King has literally reshaped the world into whatever reality suited him at the time. He is currently in the habitat known as Imperial City number 102, what was once known as Dallas, Texas. Or rather, the location of where Dallas used to be. It bears a closer resemblance to Paris, France before he destroyed it, except instead of being centered around the Eiffel Tower, he created a perfect likewise of the Taj Mahal instead.”

“Taj Mahal, hmm? That does kind of fit with his style.” Slipping off the jeans, she likewise tossed them to Ana as well. “What about the people? Do I have to worry about innocent bystanders, or can I go after him full force once I meet up with him.”

“He’ll most likely have a small number of servants tending to his... um... needs. Other than that, his Palace is mostly empty. His grand Highness doesn’t deign to allow the ‘common folk’ within HIS Imperial city when he’s in residence—they’re usually relocated to a work camp on the outskirts of town, where they’re all basically creating a recreation of the Egyptian pyramids in his honor.” She paused, licking her lips slightly. “Um, not that I don’t appreciate the view, but is there a problem with the clothes I gave you? Or, are you considering going into battle bare-assed naked as some kind of secret strategic ploy?”

Omega Girl chuckled. She gestured with her left hand, and a swirl of black dust began to gather around it, forming into a solid mass, shaping itself into a skintight black glove. “Now that I have my powers back, I can handle that myself.” With another gesture, the black material gathered about her naked flesh, forming into her usual black skintight uniform, complete with gloves and boots. “Well, I’d best be off,” she said, hovering a few feet off the ground. “Oh, and thanks for the compliment, by the way,” she said with a smirk. “Maybe once this is all over, if we’re still alive, you’ll give me a chance to admire you in YOUR birthday suit. I’m rather curious to see if you and Eva are EXACTLY identical.” With that. she leapt skyward, leaving a deeply blushing Anastasia behind.

* * *

“Yessss,” Jeremiah King hissed in pleasure, ramming his cock in and out of the nubile young woman’s pussy, thrusting fast and hard, his hard, cold hands holding the woman still despite her struggles. “Yeesss... oh, that’s good. That’s wonderful! Oh, yes, yes, I LOVE it!”

The woman, for her part, felt nothing but agony and pain, yet she longed for it to continue. Each hard thrust jarred her, shook her to her very core, to her very being, and it was all she could do to keep from crying out in misery. Despite her obvious suffering, however, her pussy continued to respond just as her Owner wished, clutching his rampant semblance of ‘manhood’ in a lover’s embrace, milking it with muscles she had no control over whatsoever. She belonged to Him, mind, body, and soul, although in moments of carnal exertion such as this, her mind at least returned to her.

It was why she desired His fucking, despite her hatred, and despite the overwhelming pain. The rest of the time she was just another mindless drone, robotically performing whatever menial tasks her Owner assigned her and the other slaves, devoid of emotion, will, or thought. Once His cock entered one of her orifices, however, her mind returned. She could remember... remember life, the way the world used to be, the way SHE used to be, and how she had once been powerful within her own right, with slaves of her own, mindlessly serving her merest whims. In her arrogance, she’d believed her powers great enough to best this relatively new upstart, trying to dominate the world. She’d challenged, and she’d lost. And to the victor went the spoils.

“Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! UHHN!!” King grunted, feeling his pleasure mounting, nearing climax. The girl panicked, not wanting to lose her tenuous grip on herself so soon, wanting it to last, needing it to last, to retain her sense of self. She strained with all of her might to make herself move, to somehow regain control of her body, just for a second, for an instant—

“OOOhhhhhhh yeeeeaaahhhhh!” he bellowed, cumming hard and deep inside his slave’s perfect pussy. His control of his physical body matched that of his power over his entire world—absolute. He continued to cum, riding the waves of pleasure, drawing it out excessively, knowing exactly the effect it was having on the slut beneath him.

The girl, unable to contain her agony any longer, finally screamed, her mind going hazy from the influx of pleasure and pain, her body too well conditioned by now to avoid cumming in tandem with her Owner’s orgasm, blood mixing freely with their mixed cum, running down her legs. Shame flooded her at having cried out, showing yet again how weak and defenseless she truly was, destroying even her small semblance of pride.

She knew it didn’t have to be this. Though she preferred female partners, she’d fucked enough men before to know it didn’t always involve pain. Her Owner delighted in making her suffer needlessly, delighted in the way she always fought Him, out of pride, even knowing that she would always fail. If He’d wanted to, He could make the sex as pleasurable for her as it was for Him. Hell, He could simply twist her mind, her viewpoint, and make her love it, enjoy it, even BEG for it. But He didn’t. He didn’t have to make it so that she returned to her own true self during sex, either, of course. He could free her mind and will or enslave it as he saw fit, but he chose to set things up this way.

Worst of all, she knew what He wanted of her. All she had to do to stop her torment, to free herself from this perpetual nightmare of existence, was to beg for mercy. To beg Him. And as much as she hated what her life had become, she hated the idea of begging her Owner for anything more. And so, she suffered, enduring His rape then losing herself until the next time He ‘indulged’ her. The process was wearing her away; each time, she felt as if she loft a tiny bit more of herself, and each time, the prospect of swallowing her pride and submitting herself seemed less and less distasteful. Sometimes, like the present, it was hard to even remember WHY she was fighting Him so resolutely. Sometimes it was hard to think of a reason to keep fighting Him.

Hard to think.

Oh no.

“No!” she cried out, feeling him shrinking inside her. The seemingly endless orgasm she’d been forced to endure had at last abated, and with her Owner’s pleasure sated, she felt her consciousness begin to fade once more. Her thoughts began to grow sluggish, and slow; only the fact that his cock remained inside her kept her from returning to her normal mindless state. King, knowing exactly what was going on inside her head, leaned forward, staring into her eyes.

“So, my dear, have you made a decision yet?” he purred, his voice flowing like liquid molasses into her mind through her ears. “Is it really so hard a choice to make? All you have to do is ask me, and I can remove you from this purgatory in which you’ve become mired.” He smirked. “Who knows? If you ask nice enough, I might even decide to show you kindness and mercy... something you never once showed to any of the unfortunates that had the bad fortune to end up YOUR slaves.”

A flash of anger brought her momentary clarity, and her former life came back to her in startling clarity. She had been a true power, an unstoppable force a nature, whose name was to be respected and feared even by her peers. Pride gripped her again, and even knowing she would once again pay dearly, she snarled at him.

“Go fuck yourself,” she rasped, trying to hang onto her anger to give her strength. “You may have me under your power. I might have to obey your every whim for the rest of my life. But if you’re waiting for me to submit to you willingly, you’ll have to go on waiting, ‘cause that’s never going to happen!”

King laughed softly, thrusting his hips against hers slightly before slowly pulling back. “Your usual answer,” he noted with satisfaction, as he watched the light drain out of her eyes. “Frankly, my dear, I would have been disappointed if our little game had ended so soon. And as long as I’ve lived, in my different lives, in different worlds, the one thing I’ve learned and learned well is how to be patient.” He ran a cold hand along her cheek. “Only by chipping away tirelessly as a block of stone can a sculptor create his perfect masterpiece. As lovely as you are now, I can only imagine how wonderful you will be when I have finally broken your spirit as well.”

Reaching down, he ran a fingertip idly along his cock, holding at half-mast. “Hmmm. Perhaps the barbs were a bit... overkill,” he mused, willing his cock to return to its normal shape and size. “Still, no permanent damage done. Your body’s natural ability to regenerate and recover from damage was amplified by my power. Anything short of a death blow will heal in a matter of hours. By tomorrow night, your pretty little pussy will be just perfect and pristine as the night I first took you.” Snapping his fingers, he pointed to the doorway. Obediently, she rose to her feet and walked smoothly out the door to mindlessly resume her cleaning duties.

* * *

Airborne, high above the world, Omega Girl felt her confidence and enthusiasm fading. From on high, she was able to get a better picture of what she was facing. The land was literally broken in several places, carved up in others, and in a few places, simply changed. She remembered all too well the image of the quarantined area in that Other World: an area in space completely warped beyond recognition, as if the very fabric of the universe had momentarily split then sealed, but not before the effects of several different, very alien worlds had bled through. Circling overhead, she spotted a perfect circle of ground that looked as if it had been transplanted from the center of an active volcano, with lava flowing freely, bubbling up from one area, flowing into the next. Yet, just outside the perimeter of the circle, sat a grove of apple trees, completely unaffected by the intense heat from the thousand degree molten rock just inches away. As she flew along, she encountered several other anomalies.

It’s almost like he’s a child with a new toy, she thought to herself, eager to try it out just to see what he can do with it. There doesn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason to some of these anomalies... it almost makes me wonder if he meant to create them... or if they were some kind of unforeseen side effect of other changes he made.

Half an hour later, she reached the edge of the populated areas, and floating high above, looking down with her enhanced vision, she saw more evidence of King’s ‘changes’. Kansas, known for its fertile soil and agricultural bounty, had become a desert, with a climate closer to Egypt. Indeed, several thousand people below were dressed exactly like ancient Egyptian laborers working hard to build a giant pyramid. Shaking her head in wonder, she watched them as they moved huge heavy slabs of stone slowly up ramps, building the massive structure without benefit of machines or modern tools, using nothing but human muscle and sweat.

Suddenly, her enhanced hearing detected a cry of panic. Narrowing her vision she located the source—a young man working atop a large uncut slab of stone being shaped for placement on the pyramid. The rope harness keeping him aloft to do his carving had frayed, and was in serious danger of breaking. At his current height, he would be lucky to merely break a few bones and not lose his life, but worse, his frantic attempts to free himself and scurry down before he fell was beginning to cause the limestone slab itself to become unstable. She clearly heard the telltale crack of stone breaking, and knew the situation had just become critical. Reacting from instinct, she swooped in, streaking down just as the man and a large splinter of stone began to fall.

“Uuuugggghhhhhnnnn!!” Omega Girl grunted, catching the man in one hand, and the stone in the other, slowing their descent as a frightened crowd of onlookers stared up at them from below. She shoved hard, sending the splintered slab flying free to crash several hundred yards away in an empty spot. Landing softly, she deposited the man on his feet, safe on solid ground, then turned to head back skyward.

“Nut! Nut! Nut!” several of the people began to chant in a low voice. As one, they dropped to their knees, bowing before her. Omega Girl stood there, stunned, as her mind raced, remembering her college Anthropology class. Nut was the name of the Egyptian goddess of the Sky, wife of the sun god Ra. While a small part of her enjoyed the praise, she didn’t feel right setting herself up as a mythical goddess to a bunch of time warped serfs.

“Um, no, sorry,” she said, trying to move clear of the throng of worshippers to get enough room to take flight without injuring anyone. “You have the wrong gal. I’m not Nut, alright?” She sighed as the crown continued to grow, as more and more of the peasant workers arrived, joining their friends in bowing and chanting. “Geez. Any more of this and I might go ‘nuts’ after all.”

“What is this?” a female voice spoke from behind the crowd. “Why have you dogs stopped working?”

Omega Girl frowned as a familiar shape pushed its way through the crowd. Their eyes met, widened in surprise, then narrowed in mutual hatred. “Hmph. Well, this is a surprise. I see you’ve moved up in the world, graduating from corpse removal for your old buddy Chrome, to Egyptian slave master. Although, come to think of it, I suppose I shouldn’t be TOO surprised. The one good thing about a parasite is its ability to make the best of any situation, and you’ve certainly eked out a nice little kingdom for yourself here in this little corner of the world. What’s wrong, Maddy? Couldn’t convince King to make you Queen of the Mediterranean tropics, so you settled for Kansas?”

“Omega Girl,” Maddy spat, hatred turning her smirk into a snarl. “And here I thought we’d all seen the last of you when we dropped off your broken battered remains on Master King’s front doorstep. You’re like a Bad Penny—you just keep coming up unexpected.” She removed a small device from her belt, tapping it lightly against her palm. “Master King will be surprised to see you back. Even He was sure you’d never return from where He’d sent you. So much for ‘Omniscience’, hmm?” She pressed a small button on the wand in her hand, and a long glowing thread emerged from the end, crackling with electricity. “Oh well. More fun for me. So, Lacie Ann, how do you want to do this? The easy way or the hard way?”

“You tell me, Siphon,” Omega Girl retorted, leaping skyward. Or rather, attempting to leap skyward. With a gasp, she tripped and fell forward, landing hard on the ground. Shit. She must have gotten better at extending her energy suppression field. Even from all the way over there she’s cut off my powers. I can’t fly out of here! Shit! What do I do now?

Maddison grinned wickedly. “Hard way it is, then. Good. And here I was thinking this was going to be a boring day.”

* * *

Relax. Breathe. Be calm.

Lacie blinked, hearing the words inside her mind, inside her memory. The world outside faded, and she found herself staring at Anastasia’s glowing translucent form. The apparition smiled at her.

Have you forgotten already? You DO have power, my friend. Infinite power. You must stop thinking as yourself the way you were. You are more than that now, Lacie. You literally hold the infinite power of the entire universe in your hands. You need only tap into that power.

“But how do I tap into it?”

Anastasia’s smiled grew.

How do you wield your own powers as Omega Girl? It is a matter of will, plain and simple. You must focus, clear your mind, and exert your willpower. Believe that you have the power, and you will have it. Now.

* * *

“Unnngh!” Omega Girl grunted, reeling from another blow, staggering back. Shaking her head to clear it, she ducked slightly, avoiding Maddison’s follow-up, a roundhouse kick to the head. She tried to counter with a punch to her midsection, but her opponent swerved, using the momentum from her kick to whirl away, lashing out and connecting with a second kick, this time to the chest. Omega Girl reeled, staggering back again, only to gasp in surprise as Maddison, using her momentary distraction to her advantage, attacked once again with her whip, wrapping it tightly around Omega Girl’s waist. Ten thousand volts of electricity ran through her unprotected body, and she screamed in agony while her opponent laughed.

“Not so arrogant now, are you, bitch?” Siphon sneered, stopping the voltage for a moment to taunt her foe. “I’ve always said you were nothing without your powers! Things aren’t quite so easy when you’re not invulnerable, are they?” Snapping the handle, she sent out another surge of electricity, laughing again as her hated foe writhed in pain.

“It’s too bad Mr. Chrome isn’t here right now,” she said as Omega Girl dropped to her knees. “He’d probably get a kick out of seeing you this way, weak and gasping, groveling at my feet, ready to beg for your life!”

“Oh... really?” Lacie panted, looking up at her opponent. “And who... said... that I was... ready to beg?” With a great heave, she suddenly reared back, jerking the whip from Siphon’s hand. With a flex of her muscles, the whip snapped like threads, falling from her body. Grinning at her stunned adversary, she shrugged. “What’s wrong, Maddy? Speechless? If I’d known all it took to shut that mouth of yours was to let you THINK you were winning for a little while before showing you the truth... well, I’d have done this years ago.” In an instant, she closed the distance between them, grabbing and lifting Maddy up by her collar.

“How?” Maddy choked out, struggling to break free of Omega Girl’s iron grip. “How the HELL... are you... doing this?!? I’m... blocking... your power!”

Lacie grinned wickedly. “Sorry, Maddy, but you’re thinking about the old me. I’m new and improved now.” Her eyes began to glow. “And, I’ve leaned a few new tricks since then.” Twin beams of energy struck the helpless villianess, causing her to cry out, then sigh, slumping down in Lacie’s grasp. “I’ve become a lot more precise with my Omega Beams. I can even guide the energy coursing through your nervous system to the point where I can blank out very specific parts of your brain, like your higher brain functions, yet let the rest function normally.” She released the girl, and took a step back.

“Okay, Maddison. Listen up. You’ve been a very naught girl. You were really mean to all of these very nice people, and you need to make it up to them. Strip!” Smiling serenely, Maddy did so, removing her clothes and boots. Several of the onlookers megan to murmur among themselves at the sight. “Good girl, Maddison. Now this is what you’re going to do. From now on, you’re going to serve as this party’s concubine. Your job is to serve them in any way they desire, whether as a servant or merely a sex slave. You will do anything they ask you to, without restraint, and without complaint. Do you understand Maddy dear?”

“Yes, I understand,” she replied softly, vacantly.

“Good. Now go and inform your new Masters and Mistress of their new change in status.” She grinned. “Tell them it’s a little parting gift from Nut, for being so faithful in their prayers.”

“Yes, I will obey,” Siphon droned, as she stumbled forth, making her way towards the crowd. Lacie stood and watched for a minute or two as the workers processed the unusual bit of role reversal, before, finally, accepting the truth, and began testing their new slave girl out. Apparently their former Mistress had doled out the punishment rather frequently and quite heavily, for the former slaves were taking great delight in their retribution. Lacie almost felt a pang of sympathy for the girl, until she remembered all the pain she herself had suffered over the years from the sadistic young woman.

Sighing softly, Omega Girl leapt skyward again. She peered down at the multitude of people, who stopped their debasment of Maddy for the moment to stare up at her in awe, and sighed, taking off. Once I find King and knock him off his throne I’ll see about fixing all of this... this... insanity. Hopefully by then I’ll be a bit more confident in wielding this new power without accidentally destroying everything around me.

* * *

Sometime later she reached what she took to be Jeremiah King’s Imperial City. Even seeing firsthand the scope of the power the cosmic gems granted, the sight greeting Omega Girl gave her a moment of pause. Whereas the changes to the city in what was once Kansas had been only a few square miles, King’s Imperial City encompassed the entirety of Texas, and possibly part of Oklahoma. The land, the sea, and the sky had been changed for hundreds of miles in every direction. At the center of the chaos she found the Palace, a perfect recreation of the Taj Mahal, only larger and, if such a thing were possible, more grand.

Any further musings about the city were interrupted as the sound of an engine reached her ears. Reacting instinctively, Omega Girl rolled in midair, narrowly avoiding a hail of bullets. Glancing behind her, she saw a squadron of fighter jets closing on her position, guns blazing, and trained on her. Turning, she began streaking towards the city, the jets adjusting course to follow her down. Another torrent of bullets streaked by, and she gasped in pain as her shoulder was nicked. Pain flooded her, and she saw blood gush from the wound.

Nth metal bullets?!? she realized, clutching her shoulder. For fuck’s sake! Glaring at the approaching jets, she let loose twin streams of Omega Beams from her eyes. The jets shuddered and spiraled away, their electronic systems fried, the pilots ejecting to safety moments before they hit the ground. Huh. Looks like he’s really rolling out the red carpet for me... stained red with my blood, that is. But if he knows it’s me, and knows what I’m carrying, why isn’t he hitting me with everything he’d got instead of sending a few flimsy fighter jets? Pondering, she landed softly on the outskirts of the palace grounds, idly rubbing her shoulder.

Hmmm. Would be pretty nice right about now to have some kind of healing factor, like ‘The Badger’ in those comic books Jimmy loved to read. The thought of her son caused a sudden pang of sadness, but she pushed it away. No. Not now. I’ll deal with the aftermath of what I’ve lost later, once I’ve stopped King. For now... I need to focus on the task at hand. Focusing her mind on what she wanted, what she needed, Onega Girl closed her eyes, and willed her wound to heal. A soft tingle ran through her shoulder, and as she opened her eyes, she marveled as not only the skin and muscle knit itself whole once more, her costume even repaired itself. Testing the shoulder, she grinned, finding her arm was back to normal.

“Useful trick. I hope I can keep that one once this is all over and done with,” she mused to herself.

“Sorry, my dear,” a masculine voice replied, stepping out from behind a pillar, “but when this is ‘over and done with’ you’ll no longer be among the living.”

Omega Girl sighed softly, adopting an offensive stance. “And here I was just thinking to myself that it’s just been too quiet. I guess I should have expected King to have another of his flunkies out standing guard.”

Chrome bristled slightly. “Flunky? My dear Omega Girl, I am no mere ‘flunky’. I’m an associate, one of His Inner Circle, his most trusted and valued advisors!” He sighed, walking fully into view. “Still, I guess I can excuse you not being up on current events, as you’ve been... what? Out of circulation, so to speak?” His eyes narrowed, and his crossed his arms at his chest. “Speaking of which, I am rather curious as to HOW you happen to be here. I don’t recall ‘interdimensional travel’ as being one of your powers.”

Lacie smirked. “Let’s just call that my little secret. Now... why don’t you do us both a favor and call your boss out here so I can face him. I’d rather not waste my time and energy on an underling.”

Chrome’s face turned red with rage. “You fucking little cunt! Who the HELL do you THINK you are?” His metallic hand clenched into a fist, and suddenly Omega Girl was flying backwards at high speeds. She hit a nearby building, crashing through the concrete wall, back out through the opposite wall, and into the brick structure of a second building on the other side.

Omega Girl gasped, the wind knocked momentarily out of her. Jerking free from her body-shaped crater, she brushed the dust from her body. “Fine,” she muttered softly. “Everybody’s trying to push me today. Well, if that’s the way you want to play...” Streaking along the ground at her maximum speed, she zoomed back through the building, emerging back out of the original hole like a bullet from a gun, fist first, zeroed in perfectly on her target. An instant before contact, however, she found herself frozen, hovering an inch off the ground, her fist less than an inch from her opponent’s smiling face.

“Nice try,” he said, gesturing with his other hand, sending Omega Girl down hard to the ground. The hard ivory courtyard stone cracked from the impact, and Omega Girl let out a soft groan. “As impressive as my abilities were the last time we faced one another, they were still subpar compared to yours. I’m sure that had you retained your usual fighting spirit I would have defeated you by only the most narrow of margins.” He pointed his hand at her, and with the clicking of metal gears, the hand reformed, transforming into a gun torrent. He fired just as Omega Girl was regaining her feet, a beam of blinding white energy, which slammed her back down hard, forming a large crater underneath her. “So, I decided to get an ‘upgrade’. Coupled with my own ‘natural’ talents, I am now unbeatable. Now only Jeremiah King Himself is my better!”

“Then... it must really suck to be you right now,” Lacie said, breathing heavily as she rose to her feet once more.

“Oh? And why is that?” Chrome said, taking aim with his gun hand once again.

“Because,” she replied, grabbing hold of the barrel with her hand, blocking the beam easily with her free hand. Before Chrome would utter a sound, she tugged, ripping the mechanical arm completely apart in a shower of metal shards and sparks. “I guess with me back in town you get knocked down to third place.”

Chrome staggered back, clutching at the jagged bits of metal that was once his arm. “This... this is... it’s impossible!” he yelled.

“Maybe so,” Omega Girl shrugged, holding up the red stone in her hand. “But that’s why I’m here. To do the impossible.”

Alexander Kline laughed, softly at first, then louder and harder, shaking his head. “Heh heh... I should have known. Should have figured. You know... the more things change, the more they stay the same.” He sighed, sinking down to his knees. “Every time it seems like my life is perfect, can’t get any better, you come along, like a dark cloud to rain on my parade.” He grunted, wincing in pain. “This is the third time I’ve lost an arm to you, Omega Girl. And while I didn’t think such a thing was possible, it hurts even more than it did the first two times!”

“I told you I wasn’t interested in wasting my time and energy on an underling,” she said, heading for the front door. “You’re the one who wanted to prove something. Well, you certainly did... you proved that you’re just as much of an asshole even with your upgrade. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I just want to face King and get this over with.” The door closed behind her.

Kline continued to laugh ruefully for a moment after she entered. “Heh. Well, lady, you’re about to get your wish. Now I guess we’ll see whether you’re as tough as you seem to think you are, or whether you’re just in over your head.”

((end of part 2))