The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Omega Girl 3

by J. Darksong

(Chapter 4: Harvester of Sorrows)

“Dammit! He’s not answering his phone,” Super Sonic yelled as he streaked along the city streets in a blur. “I thought he always had his cell with him? I mean, its not as if he could just up and go for a drive in the country!”

Omega Girl frowned, floating several feet above the ground in front of Sonic. “Doesn’t matter. We don’t need to do a background check on this sicko. If she’s involved in this slave ring business, we’ll know it when we get there. Between the two of us, we should be able to handle ourselves. Besides, its not as if she knows we’re coming after her.”

Super Sonic frowned as well, saying nothing. Something felt wrong. Usually, going in to face the bad guys, he felt hyped, charged, jazzed up, and ready. Of course, normally I know what it is I’m charging into. Normally, I don’t wade into the unknown with a busted arm, unreliable Intel from a deep frozen prison inmate, and a partner that’s one step away from a nervous breakdown. Dammit, how do I get into these messes anyway? He sighed softly. Well, nothing for it, I guess, but to go forward, and hope for the best.

For her part, Lacie was just as concerned by Jerry not answering as Parker, if no moreso. She’d known him years longer than Parker, knew that he always carried his cell with him, even joked about “being on call more than most doctors”. But it’s not anything I can do something about right now, she thought grimly, anymore than I can help Gene. I have to focus on the matter at hand, and worry about everything else later. The sooner I take down the person behind this crazy scheme, the sooner I’ll have the answers to everything else going on.

Arriving at the building, they paused for a moment. “The penthouse, hmm?” Super Sonic mused, glancing up. “Don’t suppose you’ll give me a lift?”

Omega Girl grinned wryly. “What? A big strong active kid like yourself? You can take the stairs.” She quickly sobered. “Actually, I’d rather face her alone, by myself. And before you pitch a fit, on the off chance that this is an elaborate trap, by sending you upstairs through the building and myself flying in from on top, we cover both sides. If one of us gets into trouble, the other can fly to the rescue.”

Parker rolled his eyes. ‘Fly’ to the rescue huh? Considering you’re the one that flies, you think I’m the one that’s going to need to be rescued. Heh. Fine. I’ve proven myself dozens of times since the first time we teamed up. I’m not the ‘starstruck’ rookie I was back then. If you can hold up your end, I’ll certainly hold up mine.

Taking his silence for acquiesce, Omega Girl flew straight up, heading towards the penthouse. She considered her options on how best to approach her quarry. Without additional Intel from Jerry, she really has no idea what to expect. Ice Queen wasn’t exactly what you’d call forthcoming with the information on this perp, either, she grumbled to herself. Shit. For all I know Janet Michaud might be a respectable business woman or a politician’s daughter that dabbles in crime on the side... or she might be a blac-khearted, evil bitch with a harem of mindless slave sluts prancing around naked for her amusement. She might even be a Super... she’d have to have some kind of talent to keep control over that many slaves, even if their minds have been altered. So... I guess I’d better play it cool... for the moment. Just in case.

Reaching the top of the building, Omega Girl hovered for a moment, staring down. She spotted her target, sunning herself in a lounge chair, surrounded by five scantily clad women, attending to her every need. A brutal anger suddenly seized her, surprising her. The bloody nerve! she growled softly. Then again, if she’s secure enough to just FLAUNT what she is out in the open like this, where anyone can see her, then maybe I should a bit more direct. Fighting to keep her anger in check, she dropped down lightly onto the balcony.

Janet raised her sunglasses. “Why, if it isn’t River City’s very own superheroine, Omega Girl,” she said with a grin. “What brings you here to my humble abode?”

“That’s funny,” Omega Girl replied, crossing her arms. “When I look around, a lot of words come to mind, but humble isn’t one of them.”

Sitting up Janet shooed away her attendants, who moved away to stand in a straight line beside their Mistress’ chair. “Be that as it may, I ask again. What brings you here, Omega Girl?”

“You do,” Lacie shot back, hands clenching into fists. “For the past several days I’ve been looking into a string of disappearances, women being taken, abducted. My sources led me to a slavery ring, part of that illicit auction brought down in Midas several days ago.”

“Yes, yes, I vaguely recall that,” Janet waved dismissively. “It was on the news, in all the newspapers too. Your point?”

“My POINT,” Omega Girl replied, stomping her way over to the smugly grinning woman, “is that I followed that trail straight here. To you. You’re the one behind all this, aren’t you?”

Janet laughed heartily, and all five of her attendants joined in, which only infuriated Lacie more. “Me? Involved in criminal activities? My my, such a vivid imagination you have! You must have read a lot of comic books when you were younger.”

Smug, arrogant little bitch! Omega Girl fumed. Who the HELL does she think she is?!? That’s it. I’ve had enough of this shit for one day!

Reaching out, she grabbed Janet by the throat, jerking her bodily to her feet. “You can joke all you want when you’re tucked away safely, behind bars!” she growled.

“Hey! You... bitch!” Janet shrieked, flailing, held a foot off the ground. “Put me down this instant! Put me down!”

“With your attitude, I’m tempted to do just that!” Omega Girl shot back, twisting slightly, holding a wide-eyed Janet over the balcony’s edge. “We can do it the easy way, or the hard way... but either way, you’re leaving this building with me, now!”

“Let her go!” one of the bikini girls yelled, rushing towards her with what appeared to be a silver serving tray. “Are you crazy? How DARE you do this to her in her own home!”

Without even a backward glance, Omega Girl raised her free hand and fired her Omega Beams. The would-be rescuer gasped, falling to the floor, stunned into unconsciousness in mid-step. The other girls, no doubt unnerved by the display, turned and fled back into the penthouse. A smile creased her lips as she stared deep into Janet’s eyes. “Guess that leaves just you and me now. So, easy or hard, what’s it going to be?”

“How about neither?” a masculine voice replied from behind. Lacie turned, surprised to find a uniformed police officer holding a gun towards her. Even more surprising, she recognized him as Officer Doyle McMurray, a man she’d worked with before. “How about you put the lady back down on terra firma, and we talk about this, nice and civil?”

* * *

Meanwhile, downstairs, Super Sonic blushed as red as his costume as he made his way across the crowded lobby, trying to ignore the stares and pointing from the guests. “Um, er, sorry, pardon me... official business,” he offered lamely, as he moved to the elevators. He pressed the button, the frowned, as the console remained dark.

“Excuse me?” a female voice spoke behind him. Parker turned to find an attractive blonde wearing a maroon double-breasted suit. “Can I help you, Mr...?”

“Um, I’m Super Sonic... um, Miss Summers?” he replied, reading her nametag.

The blonde smiled. “It’s Karen, please. What can I do for you?”

“Well, I’m trying to get to the penthouse, but the elevator doesn’t seem to be working.”

“Oh, well, they work,” Karen replied, taking a small card from her pocket, swiping it in front of the display. The panel pinged lightly, and the doors opened. Karen smiled. “You just have to have the right key.”

“Um, thanks,” he said, moving to step into the elevator. “I appreciate it.”

“Wait, hold on a second,” Karen replied, stepping in front of him. “Why are you going to the penthouse, Mr. Sonic? Do you have an appointment to see Ms. Michaud?”

“Er, well, not exactly,” he said, reluctantly. Wow, she’s kinda cute. Have I seen her before? She looks kinda familiar... “But I promise you, its really important.”

“Uh, huh,” Karen nodded dubiously. “Well, I can’t allow you to go upstairs without an escort. Ms. Michaud owns this building, and if I let anyone, even superheroes, run around unescorted... I could lose my job. You wouldn’t want me to lose my job, now would you?”

Parker swallowed. “Nnnnnnnoooo, no, I wouldn’t want that. But, uh, what about the front desk?”

“Oh, Heather will cover for me,” she said, gesturing to a lovely redhead walking behind the main desk. “Won’t you, sweetie?”

“Sure, no problem,” Heather replied. “Have fun with the superhero.”

Karen giggled, swiping her card across the panel again. The elevator door opened again. Parker and his escort entered and the doors closed behind them.

Back at the front desk, Heather grinned, watching until the door closed, then sighed, her face draining of all emotion. Her eyes moved to the computer monitor in front of her, gazing sightlessly into the multicolored spiral pattern shown there, letting her mind empty just the way Mistress had instructed her to. When a new patron stepped up, inquiring about his or her reservations, her mind clicked into gear, checking the files, issuing the correct room, and assigning the appropriate ‘attendant’ depending on the client’s specific desires. Once completed, she returned to her mindless state once more. All the while, hidden by the high desk, the vibrating ‘training rod’ continued to buzz away, deep inside her soaking wet pussy.

* * *

“Detective McMurray? What are you doing here?” Omega Girl asked, bringing Janet back to solid ground. “I didn’t contact any police.”

“I was called here to Ms. Michaud’s apartment by her, earlier,” Doyle replied, still holding the gun on her, “to discuss a recent threat on her life. It seems that someone has been stalking her, and she felt that someone was going to try and kill her today.” He tilted his head slightly. “So you tell me, Omega Girl—is it a coincidence that I rush here to find you dangling her over the side of the building by her neck?”

Lacie groaned inwardly. Okay. She’s a shrewd one. Clever bitch... all that egging me on... she pissed me off on purpose to make me react just like I did. Gutsy too... I wonder what she would have done if I’d actually dropped her? “Officer, this isn’t what it looks like, alright? I’ve been tracking a rash of unexplained abductions of the past several days. The trail led straight to here, to Janet Michaud. I arrived here only a few moments before you, with the intent of questioning her—”

“And when I didn’t provide the answers you wanted, you decided holding me over the edge of a building might loosen my tongue!” Janet shot back, rubbing her throat. “She’s a madwoman, Officer! I haven’t done anything even remotely criminal! There was no need to be so brutal—”

“Done nothing criminal?!?” Omega Girl exclaimed. “Look around, Officer! When I arrived, there were no less than five scantily clad woman servicing her, fawning over her as if she were the Goddess Herself! All of them young, beautiful women—”

“And all of them work for Ms. Michaud,” Doyle finished. “I asked about them the first time I came by to take her statement, and I spoke to them all, in detail, about their relationship with Ms. Michaud. They’re her live-in maids, nothing more.”

“As I would have told you, had you bothered to ask,” Janet added snippily. “I own this entire building, even if I only reside in the penthouse. Needless to say, I need a very large staff to keep everything tidy, and these girls are my personal maids.” She sighed dramatically. “I never dreamed that rewarding their hard and diligent work with a day off to join me sunbathing would cause such an ordeal.”

“This is BULLSHIT!” Omega Girl cried angrily. “She’s lying through her teeth! Those girls are SLAVES not employees! Doyle... c’mon! You know me! We’ve worked together before! You know I don’t fly off the handle for no good reason, and I’m not a stalker! The trail I’ve been following led me here! She’s the one behind this!”

“Enough!” Officer McMurray shouted, waving his hands. “Omega Girl... yes, we have worked together before, and you’ve done a lot for the city, but that doesn’t give you the right to just burst in and start harassing innocent citizens! When Ms. Michaud first called to say that someone was after her, we did our homework. We did a background check on her, just as a standard procedure, and she came back clean! I respect you, and what you do for this city... but having powers doesn’t give you to right to do whatever you want! You’re a duly licensed criminal deterrent super, not a vigilante!”

Lacie stood there, stunned. I can’t believe this is happening. I can’t believe it. I’m being reprimanded for trying to take down a criminal that the police haven’t even been able to recognize, let alone bring to justice... he’s even hinting that they might revoke my license! I’m even starting to wonder if I was wrong... shit... Ice Queen could have lied about her, to save her own skin, and without Jerry to confirm the lead... SHIT! I don’t know! My gut tells me that she’s no innocent... but saint or not, is she the one behind all this?

“Very well put, Officer,” Janet nodded, smiling. “And super or not, she is still bound by the same rules of society as the rest of us! Officer McMurray, arrest her.”

Omega Girl and the policeman both turned sharply, answering in unison. “What?”

“You heard me,” Janet replied coolly. “I want her arrested. She trespassed onto my property, attacked me without provocation, assaulted one of my maids,” gesturing to the still unconscious woman on the ground, “and attempted to kill me by tossing me over the edge. I wish to file formal charges against her, and I want her prosecuted to the full extent of the law!”

“You... you can’t be serious!” Omega Girl replied, shaking her head. Had the entire world turned upside down?

“Oh, I’m very serious, alright,” Janet replied. “I intend to make an example of you... an example to all supers, criminal or no, that the rest of us have rights, and we take them seriously. I shudder to think what would have happened if Officer Doyle here hadn’t arrived when he did!”

Doyle sighed deeply, shaking his head. “I’m sorry about this, Omega Girl,” he said, taking out the special reinforced handcuffs the city police carried. “I’m afraid you’re under arrest. Anything you say can be held against you—”

“Yes, yes, I know my Miranda rights,” Lacie replied with a sigh, holding out her wrists. All these years without even a speeding ticket, and now this... She grimaced slightly at the cold metallic click of the cuffs closing. Titanium alloy, reinforced... I could snap these cuffs like toothpicks... but that would just prove her point... that I’m out of control, and that I don’t respect the law. Alright. Fine. I’ll go to jail. I’ll do this the legal way... but if it turns out I was right about her... then God help you both.

Moving to follow Doyle back through the apartment, Janet stopped them. “Wait a minute! Not so fast. I don’t want her traipsing about in my building, and I definitely don’t want her walking through my lobby in handcuffs! Take the door there, on the left. It’s the servants’ service elevator. It’ll take you straight down to the ground floor, and outside through the back, where no one will see you.”

“Ah, yes, of course, ma’am,” Officer McMurray replied after a moment, rolling his eyes. “Well, you heard the lady. Service elevator it is.” He pushed the button, waiting for Omega Girl to enter, then slipped in behind.

* * *

The top light lit up with a soft ping, and the elevator stopped moving. “Hmm? We’re on the top floor already?” Super Sonic asked. “With a building this size, I would have thought the ride up to the penthouse would be longer.” Stepping out of the car, he glanced around. “I also would have expected the penthouse to be more... open. Lofty. This looks more like a warehouse storage room.”

“Very astute,” a familiar voice replied, stepping out of the shadows. Parker turned, coming face to face with a black-clad ninja. “Ms. Michaud was a little busy... entertaining, so she asked for me to keep you busy for a while.”

Parked frowned. “I recognize you. You’re Shinobi, right? You rescued those kids from that burning building over in Midas two weeks ago, and saved some drunken guy that fell of a bridge here a couple of days ago! Don’t tell me you’re working security for Janet Michaud?”

Shinobi paused, frowning. “I don’t know what you’re talking about... but its a moot point at any rate.” She drew her sword. “I shan’t let you go any further. The Mistress charged me to stop any interlopers, and you will go no further!”

Super Sonic blinked, stunned more by the words his foe spoke than her actions. Shan’t? She just said shan’t. I’m having a serious bout of deja vu here... she even has a slight English accent... but no... no way... it couldn’t be...

Stepping forward, spreading his arms, he gestured behind him. “Stay back, Karen. I don’t know exactly what’s going on here, but don’t worry, I won’t let you get hurt.”

“Glad to hear it,” Karen replied, shoving Parker forward, hard. Crying out in surprise, he fell, landing hard on his broken arm. Groaning, he turned over, glancing behind him, then gasped in surprise. Karen, now wearing a small black eyehole mask, was removing her suit jacket, revealing a blue, yellow, and red costume underneath. “I’m not a native to this city, so allow me to introduce myself. I’m—”

“Ultra Girl,” Super Sonic grumbled, getting back to his feet. “Yeah, I recognized the costume. Damn... guess Michaud IS the one behind the abductions after all. If I’d had any doubts about whether or not this was the right place... " Gathering his power into both of his hands, he smirked. “Alright, ladies. Guess it’s a little game of two-on-one, then.”

“Make that THREE on one.”

A dull thud-thud-thud of metal against metal sounded from Parker’s right. Emerging from the shadows, dimly illuminated by the neon blue glow of her cold suit, Ice Queen stepped forward. Her blue frozen features twisted into a smile. “Nice to see you again, Red. I still owe you for our last encounter... but it’s going to be a pleasure paying you back.”

Super Sonic glanced around from face to face and sighed. Crap-tastic. One’s a deadly assassin, one’s a brainwashed super-strong powerhouse, and the last one has an ice chip on her shoulder. Man, I hope Omega Girl is having better luck than I am...

* * *

Doyle and Lacie stood silently side by side in the elevator, saying nothing for several moments. After a deep sigh, the officer turned to her. “So... how have you been? You disappeared for quite a while... me and the guys were wondering what happened to ya.”

Omega Girl scowled. “Is that your idea of making small talk? You pointed your weapon at me, as if I were a common criminal... you embarrassed me... ARRESTED ME,” she reminded him, gesturing with her wrists, “and NOW you try and smooth things over by asking where I’d been for the past year?”

Doyle frowned, looking away. “Alright. You’re pissed. I get it. But you were out of line up there, yanno! Whatever kind of ‘lead’ you followed to get here, you had no reason to dangle her over the ledge like that! If Michael Jackson couldn’t get away with that kind of thing, what makes you think YOU can?”

Omega Girl sighed, seething in silence. She wanted to rail at the man, to tell him that she was right, and that he should have trusted her judgment. Except, I can’t. I don’t even trust my own judgment right now. It’s just... damn... Eugene... who knows what he’s facing right now... Jerry’s gone MIA... fuck... FUCK! It’s just too much... I feel so... so... dizzy... what the hell?

“Do you smeelll... somesthinnng?” Doyle asked, his voice slurring. “Oooh... sudddddenly I don’t ffffeelll sssooo good...”

“It’s gas,” Omega Girl grunted, trying to hold her breath. “Michaud! She’s flooding the elevator with gas!”

“I don... under... stand...” Doyle managed, shaking his head trying to clear it. “Makes no sen... se... why... gas us?”

“Isn’t it obvious? Michaud... she is behind the abductions... cough cough and now... that she knows... that I know... cough she can’t take the chance... of letting me go...”

“Damn,” Doyle croaked out as he sank to the floor. “You were right...”

“Yeah...” Lacie agreed, sinking to her knees, “and boy... it kinda sucks... to be right all the time...”

Just then elevator came to a stop, and the doors opened. Omega Girl leaned forward, coughing, breathing deeply, trying to expel the gas from her lungs. She stumbled to the ground, falling to her hands and knees. Her vision blurred, then cleared, and she found herself staring at a pair of white kid leather ankle boots. She struggled to raise her head, to peer up at the person before her, but the gas was still affecting her; her head felt like it weighed a ton.

“You see, Fade? She’s still conscious. What did I tell ya?” White Boots shifted slightly. “This is Omega Girl we’re dealing with. She’s no pushover.”

“Look again, Threads,” a voice to the side replied, as navy blue calf boots stepped into view. “Maybe she’s not OUT, per sae, but she’d definitely down. She can’t even get to her feet.” She sighed. “It’s almost too easy this way.”

“Oh, I don’t know, Strobe,” a third female quipped, as black thigh high boots stepped into view as well. “I think Threads here would be more than happy to fight her in this state. Who knows, she might even win!” She giggled softly.

“Shut the FUCK up!” White Boots replied. She took a step forward. “For what its worth, Omega Girl,” she said, hovering just above her, “I respect you for what you do. This isn’t personal. It’s just business.”

CRACK!

Pain exploded in the back of Omega Girl’s head. The darkness that had been lapping at the edges of her vision surged forward to catch her as she fell into its sweet embrace...

((end of chapter 4))