The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Omega Girl 3

by J. Darksong

(Chapter 7: All Within My Hands)

“Bloody hell!” Shinobi yelled, falling back, rolling onto her side. Her wrist stung, numbed more than slightly from the impact, but still usable. Rolling back to her feet, she glared at her opponent, floating calmly in the arm a few feet away. A thin trickle of blood poured from her shoulder where the knife Shinobi’d thrown had hit the mark, but if it bothered the free-floating bodyguard at all, she didn’t show it.

Well, at least I rattled my intended target, she thought with a smirk, rubbing her wrist, even if I didn’t manage to actually hit her.

Janet Michaud, wide-eyed, took a step back, removing herself further from the line of fire. Her heart raced, but this time, unlike the earlier scene with Omega Girl, this situation was NOT completely under her control. That bitch! she thought furiously. That evil fucking little bitch! She threw that fucking knife at ME! If my little Thunder-whore hadn’t stepped into the path and blocked it... SHIT!

Susan, for her part, calmly removed the blade from her shoulder, tossing it to the side. She rubbed the spot idly, glancing at the blood on her fingers. “I will not let you hurt the Mistress,” she said coldly, eyes staring down at her foe with pure hatred. “I will destroy you before I let you lay one finger on her!”

Shinobi sighed. “Yeah, yeah. I heard you the first time... if I want her, I have to go through you.” She pointed at her shoulder. “Well, I may not have made it through you completely, but that hole is a good start.”

Scowling, Susan brought her hands up, as blue energies began to build around them. Bloody hell, Veronica groaned inwardly, I think that last taunt might have pushed her a bit too far. I need to get her off-balance, and out of control, if I can have a chance of stopping her. Right now, she’s pissed, but not reckless... and floating like that, I won’t be able to get a clear shot.

Janet, however, solved the problem for her. Shaken by the near miss, furious at being attacked by one of her own slaves, and completely unhinged at NOT being in control of the situation, she turned to her bodyguard. “Kill her!” she barked. “Destroy her! I don’t care how much money it cost me, I will NOT be made a fool of by one of my own drones too stupid to know her own place!”

Susan’s eyes closed momentarily, her body shuddering with a small orgasm at being allowed to serve her Mistress. “Of course, Mistress,” she cooed softly. “I live to serve your will!”

Shinobi, waiting for such a moment, chose to move the instant Susan closed her eyes. Sprinting the few feet to the balcony wall, she leaped, pushing off with her feet and hands, and leaped again, straight towards the floating femme fatale. Susan’s eyes opened a moment later, only to gasp in surprise, finding her enemy flying straight towards her. Acting instinctively, she lurched backwards, putting her hands out in front, as if to ward her off. As predicted.

Gotcha! Shinobi cheered inwardly, grabbing her outstretched hands, twisting in midair, bringing her knees up and into Susan’s gut, driving the wind out of her. Stunned, she lost control of her ability to hover, and both girls began to fall. Shinobi twisted yet again, bringing their bodies horizontal in midfall, effectively slamming Susan hard into the concrete with their momentum.

Rolling off her opponent’s dazed form, she got to her feet once more, turning to face an equally stunned Janet. “Now, then,” she said, slightly winded, “where were we?”

“Just waiting for me to show up,” Samantha Bower replied, stepping through the bedroom door, and out onto the balcony. “I watched your fight with my former ward. Very impressive. You are obviously very skilled, and not to be underestimated. But don’t be overly confident. Mistress made Susan a thrall, mostly mindless, good to guard duty and the occasional fuck, but with little of her former self intact. I, however,” she said, tapping the side of her head, “am all there. My loyalties have changed to putting Mistress’ will before all others, that’s all.”

Shit, shit, shit! Veronica thought desperately. And here I was beginning to think I might actually get away with this. If I had this much trouble with the second string, this bloody one will be the end of me!

Glancing around for something, anything, that might help even the odds, Veronica spied Omega Girl. The naked woman, still deep in the throes of carnal pleasure, lay on a makeshift nest constructed of the remains of Janet’s divan. Mindlessly oblivious to everything going on around her, she continued to cum and cum, giving off a strange white glow all the while. Ugh. No help there. I almost wish I were in her place, cumming my brains out into a stupor. Right now, she wouldn’t even notice if a bloody bomb went off around her.

Suddenly, an idea popped into her mind. Born of desperation, she had no time to second guess herself. Just cross my fingers and toes and hope this works, she thought dimly, as she took her position, in the center of the of the balcony. Taking a deep breath, she closed her eyes.

Samantha frowned. “Closing your eyes? I hope that means you’re praying, otherwise, you’re making this much too easy for me.” She pointed a finger towards Shinobi, sending forth a streak of lightning.

Veronica, trusting her sharpened, refined, ninja instincts, kept her eyes closed. At the last instant, she leaped, flipping backwards, dodging the electrical discharge, landing flat-footed once again. Unperturbed, Samantha lashed out again, sending a second stream of electricity at her. Again, she dodged at the last second, moving to the left.

“Damn you, stand still,” Samantha yelled, beginning to let her frustration show through. Stepping out onto the balcony as well, she began throwing rapid-fire bursts of lightning at her adversary, scorching only the concrete as Shinobi dodged, flipping and leaping in a gymnastics routine that would have made a gold medal Olympian jealous. All the while, she kept advancing, circling slowly towards the doorway, maneuvering herself back towards Janet’s hiding spot. Samantha, figuring out her plan, sent a stream of bolts ahead of her, forcing Shinobi to retreat once more.

“Heh. Clever. I almost didn’t catch on in time. You’re just trying to bide your time,” Sam commented, lifting herself aloft, “getting close enough to take out your target. I guess it doesn’t matter to you that if you actually got inside those close quarters to strike my Mistress, you wouldn’t have a way to escape... that if you actually attacked and killed her, you yourself would join her seconds later.”

Veronica, stepping to the right, smirked. “I’m a ninja. We’re expendable. Haven’t you ever seen any old kung fu movies?” She took another step to the right, nodding inwardly as Samantha moved as well, adjusting her position. “But for the record, I don’t intend to sacrifice my life if I can help it!”

Shinobi sighed softly, closing her eyes once more. Perfect. I couldn’t have planned it better. She’s perfectly in position, and so distracted with her need to keep me away from Madame Bitch that she hasn’t noticed. Now I just need to pull it off... a soft groan at her side momentarily broke her attention, before her partner comes to! Bloody bitch wanker... not now! Fuck it... I’m out of time! Having planned her movements exactly, she now stood inches from where Thunder had tossed her knife. Planting the heel of her foot straight down, she caused the knife to fly straight up, catching it smoothly in her left hand. Her eyes snapped open.

The moment of truth, she thought grimly, as she leaped forward once more.

* * *

Parker Albinn opened bleary eyes, glancing around in confusion. His head hurt, and he felt drained, beyond exhausted, as if he’d just run the Boston Marathon with a tank strapped to his back. He tried to sit up, only to find his arms restrained. An annoying sound, background noise until now, pushed its way to the forefront, and even as the room came into focus, he recognized what was beeping.

Heart monitors? Yeah... and a breathing machine, too... I’m in a hospital.

The door opened on his right, and a tall, thin Hispanic man in a white lab coat and glasses entered. “Ah, good, you’re awake,” he nodded. “I’m Doctor Hernandez. I’m the one who patched you up.” He smirked. “We’ve been monitoring your regularly since the surgery, and you are healing up remarkably well. You were in pretty bad shape when your young friend brought you in, but it looks like you’re going to be just fine.”

Young friend? Parker thought dismally. Ugh... head still hurts like crap... things are all... kinda fuzzy... I remember going after that Michaud woman with Omega Girl, and falling into an ambush... getting the crap beat outta me... I managed to K.O. them with my Sonic Boom... was leaving... and then—Veronica! Shinobi, that ninja... she’s Veronica!

“Hey, hey, calm down, willya?” the Doctor said, laying a hand on Parker’s bandaged chest, as the monitor sped up dramatically. “I said you were healing not healed! Now calm down, or I’ll have to sedate you again.” With an effort, Parke forced himself to relax. “Now, I would imagine you have a thousand questions right about now... of course, you can’t ask them with that breathing tube down your throat. So, you’ll just have to be patient.”

Ah, shit! Dammit... I need to know what happened! Parker thought furiously, clenching and unclenching his free hand. How the heck did I get here? Who brought me to the hospital? Was it Omega Girl? Did she finally come to my rescue? Or... was it Roni? He scowled, which hurt his face, making him wince. I was dead meat... any way you look at it. I had nothing... she suckered me, did that psychic ‘lobotomy’ thing on me... and I woke up here. The only question is... how?

“At any rate,” Dr. Hernandez continued, “it’s good that you’re awake. You have a visitor.”

Parker perked up at the news. A visitor? Hmmm... with any luck it’ll be my rescuer coming back to check up on me...

Not quite, nephew, a feminine voice sounded in his head. The door opened, and Evan Snow entered, a look of concern etched deep in her normally cheerful face. “I just got back into town, and decided to check up on everyone to see how things were going.” She sighed, sitting down beside the bed, gingerly clutching his hand. “If I’d known you would get into this kind of trouble, I would have stayed home.”

Ah, thank God! Parker thought back. I was about to go out of my mind, not being able to talk to anyone, to find out what happened! Auntie, do you know who brought me in? Was it Lacie? Was it you? Or... was it Roni?

Well, nephew, you know the problem I have reading more than just your surface thoughts, unless you broadcast it at me, Eva admitted silently, so I’m not sure who ‘Roni’ is... but I did get a clear picture of the girl that brought you here from the doctor’s mind, and it was that female ninja girl from Midas.

It WAS Roni, then... Parker nodded ever so slightly. She must have broken free of her brainwashing somehow...

The doctor stood there for a moment, glancing from patient to concerned relative, and shrugged. “Well, I’ll leave you two alone for a bit. Just remember, he’s still very weak right now. You can’t stay for too long, he needs his rest.”

Without looking up, Eva replied, “Of course, Doctor. I won’t take up too much time.”

To her Parker, she projected, Nephew, I’m a bit out of the loop, I’m afraid. Perhaps if you got me back up to speed, I’d be able to figure out what’s going on... and whether or not I can help.

Ah, damn... where to begin? Well... Jerry—he’s gone MIA, by the way—he asked me to look in on a rash of disappearances going on, part of a larger, nation-wide abduction plot. Omega Girl found out about it, and decided to help... we tracked down the person we suspected to be the ringleader of the whole thing, and went to her home... and, well, everything just went downhill from there.

Eva blinked. “Um... yeah. I have a better idea. Just close your eyes, relax, and let your mind go blank, and I’ll dive in and see the whole thing in your mind. If you relax and let your barriers down, I SHOULD be able to pull it from your mind.

Parker paused, considering. Then, he closed his eyes. Alright. I don’t suppose it’ll feel any worse than what Roni did.

Eva closed her eyes as well, focusing her power on her nephew’s mind. Then, after a long moment, she opened her eyes. “Shit. This is a mess, alright. Parker, love, I’ve got to go. If what you’ve been through is any indication, Lacie is in deep, deep trouble.”

* * *

Lacie was in deep, deep bliss.

Her body continued to pulse equally with energy and pleasure, the one propagating the other. Having been denied orgasm for hour after hour, then, finally, commanded by her Mistress to cum, she was stuck in a perpetual loop of obedience and pleasure. Her mind, already numbed by the extensive brainwashing, was in a state of sensory overload, flooding with endorphins, even as the feedback from her own loss of control short-circuited her brain. Her body jerked wildly, thrashing, hips pumping up and down with amazing power and strength into the concrete roof floor. The remains of the divan, long since destroyed by her writhing, lay scattered about the floor.

Nothing else mattered. Nothing intruded into her private world of bliss. Her body strained and heaved, slaving away with single-minded focus, keeping the flow of orgasms uninterrupted. Had she been a normal girl, had her body and endurance been anything but superhuman, her heart would have exploded in her chest long before. As it were, it seemed she could keep up the pace indefinitely.

Unless something happened to interrupt it.

“Tchaiiiiii!!” Shinobi screamed as she charged forward, throwing her knife straight for Lightning’s naked chest, following it in with a diving tackle.

“Bitch!” Samantha snarled, lashing out with a lightning blast, deflecting the knife and sending it over the edge of the building. She leaped back, trying to avoid the ninja girl’s charge, readying a massive counterstrike of power. She smiled—the girl was flying right into her hands, and had left herself completely open. Fast or not, you can’t dodge out of the way now—you’re mine!

At the point of contact, three things happened at once. Samantha let loose with all of her power, summoning every volt of electrical power at her disposal. At the same time, Shinobi struck her target, letting her momentum push her adversary exactly where she’d needed her—directly into Omega Girl. At the same time, Lacie came for the umpteenth time, causing her wild flowing power to surge again, brightening the energy field surrounding her.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIEEEEEE!” all three women screamed as they crashed into one another, shuddering and writhing as the powers collided canceling and nullifying each other. Samantha gasped, completely drained, and collapsed, eyes fluttering closed. Lacie, her pleasure feedback loop broken, merely slumped, falling atop Samantha, panting softly. Veronica, mostly shielded from the effect by Samantha’s body, and without her own power active to be disrupter, managed to regain her feet, unsteadily, but up.

“..’kay... it worked...” Roni panted, weaving slightly. “Good thing too... ‘cause I’m about ready to drop...” She glanced down at Omega Girl, lying there, eyes wide and glassy, empty, staring straight ahead into nothingness. “I promised myself... promised Parker... that I’d help you... free you... if it was the last thing I did...” Focusing all her power into hand, she raised it high into the air. “If it worked on me.. broke me out of her spell... it should work for you too...” I hope...

“NO!” Janet screamed, stepping out onto the balcony. “Stop her!”

A second too late, as Shinobi’s Psy-Shock struck true, wiping through Lacie’s nonresistant mind. Psychic energies burned though the programming instilled in the girl’s head, shattering chains, melting bonds, new and old, ripping asunder with the force of a hurricane, leaving nothing untouched. Lacie screamed. Veronica screamed as well, joined mind to mind with her, her body convulsing even as Omega Girl’s naked form writhed next to her own. The mindless, all-consuming pleasure of obedience that Lacie had endured flooded into her, and Veronica’s eyes rolled up into her head as a massive cum-quake rocked her. Sparkles danced before her eyes, and with a deep sigh and shudder, her energy spend, she passed out cold...

* * *

Maelstrom.

Pain, confusion, fear, agony, and despair, circling around, enveloping Lacie, buffeting her with physical force, dragging her down, deeper, deeper, pulling at her in all directions. Images came at her as well, images of her father, dying, a hand reaching out to her, her name whispered with his dying breath... her mother, Sylvia, dead before Lacie’s third birthday, her features barely remembered, knelt in a corner, crying, clad in a blood stained white robe... Lance Mullins, bank robber, screaming in agony, his body slowly disintegrating, dissolving away molecule by molecule, his eyes peering deep into her own, begging wordlessly to be saved...

“You couldn’t save them,” a voice, so like her own, yet unlike her, chided from the darkness. “You were too weak. Too slow. Too unwilling to do what needed to be done.”

The maelstrom grew as self-doubt added its fury to the mix. Lacie shook her head in denial even as her own self-doubt and loathing ripped into her. The voice in the shadows merely laughed.

“You call yourself a super heroine,” it continued. “But for all the nameless masses you aid, for all those anonymous people you fly to the rescue of... its the people you love the most...”

No. Stop it! Lacie shut her eyes tightly, trying to block out the images, and the voice.

“...the ones you care so very much for...”

Please! No! Please don’t!

“...the ones you would give your very life to save...”

Oh God, oh God, oh God, NO!

“...that pay the ultimate price!” the voice finished in triumph.

Against her will, Lacie’s eyes opened, focused on the ghostly image before her... Eugene, her husband, her lover, her soulmate... his body blood-splattered, his neck broken, tilted oddly to on side, his pale flesh marred with cuts and gashes, the left arm gone below the elbow. He turned slowly, a sad expression on his face, as he showed the bundle held gently in his right arm...

Noelle... oh God... my baby...

“Dead because of you!” the voice reminded her, as the emotional storm hit its zenith. “Because of you, Lacie Ann. You are weak... helpless... so easily controlled and cowed. If you had been stronger, then would all still be alive!”

Lacie crumpled, clutching herself in a ball of misery, sobbing silently, rocking softly to herself.

“Look at you!” the voice continued without remorse. “Even now, unable to face the truth... hiding behind a mask, PRETENDING to be a hero, when deep down this is what you are... a weak-willed little girl crying in the dark! Unable to deal with her own guilt and pain, how could you possibly deal with anyone else’s problems?”

The shadows faded... then coalesced, resolving into a humanoid form. Black eyes shone with a dim soft light underneath a mass of shadows that slowly cleared, revealing Lacie’s mirror image... standing tall and proud, glaring down at her other self with a look of disdain, her long hair midnight black instead of golden blonde. Lacie shook her head, murmuring softly.

“Their control has been broken,” dark Lacie said with a flourish. “The shackles that you’ve been hiding behind are removed. The layers of mindless bliss and obedience that have blinded you to the truth of your existence are ripped away... leaving only you and I to deal with the harsh reality beyond the curtain.”

Lacie merely mewled softly, eyes clamped shut, shaking her head in denial. She wasn’t ready to face the world again. Maybe she never would be.

“Pathetic,” dark Lacie sneered. “But if you can’t deal with the harshness of reality, then I will have to step in.” She smiled, a dark evil grin. “Do you want me to take control, Lacie?”

Whimpering, eyes closed, Lacie managed a nod.

“Then take my hand,” her dark side replied, holding out a hand. Timidly, Lacie reached out...

* * *

Omega Girl opened her eyes and gasped, sitting up.

“SHIT!” Janet cried out angrily. “Why the HELL is everything falling apart?” Glancing around, she spied her obedient Thunder-slut Susan regaining her feet. “YOU! I order you to protect me! Stop Omega Girl before she gets her bearings... and take care of that fucking ninja-bitch while you’re at it!”

“Yes, Mistress,” Thunder replied, lifting gently off the ground, hovering a few off the ground. “I will not fail you again!”

Well, just in case you do, I’m getting the hell outta here! Janet thought firmly, heading swiftly to the service elevator.

Shaking her head to clear it, Omega Girl looked up just as Thunder sent a black of sound energy towards her. Moving at super speed, Omega Girl back-flipped out of the way, the blast cracking the concrete. She stopped in midair, floating a foot off the ground like her adversary, arms crossed, watching her calmly. She nodded at Thunder.

“If you want to protect your precious ‘Mistress’,” she said with a yawn, “you’ll have to do better than that.”

Eyes narrowing, Thunder streaked towards her, fist outstretched. “For my Mistress!” she yelled, charging in full blast.

Omega Girl waited, hovering in place, arms still crossed, as the furious femme streaked towards her. A split-second before she reached the target, Omega Girl moved, sliding herself to the right, turning as she moved, uncrossing her arms, and bringing his fist down, like a hammer, across the back of Thunder’s skull. The hapless girl plummeted down, landing hard on the patio floor, knocking the wind out of her.. Dropping down lightly, Omega Girl landed next to the groaning girl, lifting her head gingerly, and looking her deep into the eyes.

“I just want you to know,” she said, dangling her index finger above the dazed girl’s face, “that I don’t blame you in the slightest for attacking me.” She smirked as her hand began to glow, then fade as he energy focused itself into the one index finger. “Only a little while ago, I was just like you... mindlessly obedient and blissfully ignorant. A living, breathing, humanoid robot, marching along to my orders like a flesh-covered wind-up toy. But not anymore.”

Susan, still gasping for air, reached out a hand, trying to grab for her enemy’s leg. Omega Girl responded by placing her glowing finger against the center of her forearm. Susan grunted, shuddering slightly as her arm went dead, flopping back down against her side. She struggled to make the limb respond, to claw her way back to her feet, but it refused to move.

“Now I will be the one giving the orders,” Omega Girl continued, unabated. “The kid gloves are off. No more Ms. Nice Person. If the bad guys can break the rules and the law to serve their own end, then so can the good guys. I’m through ducking from the hard choices now... the ends will justify the means.” She smirked evilly. “Oh, and don’t worry about yer arm. My power temporarily short-circuited the localized nerve endings in that area... just as I’m about to do to your brain.”

Susan tensed, struggling anew to regain her feet, but a finger touch to the center of her forehead stilled her. Her eyes widened, and her jaw dropped slightly. “What you now feel is my power, focused, wielded with perfect and absolute control,” Omega Girl explained, drawing a slow, deliberate route along her forehead. “It occurred to me that certain parts of the human mind control different aspects of our thinking... and that while a strong blast of my Omega power will put you down for the count, a smaller, more focused beam could be much more useful... to, say, temporarily disable the part of your frontal lobe that controls your willpower, your memories, and your ability to make decisions.”

Removing her finger from her forehead, she slid her hand lower, opening the cleft of legs, inserting her index finger deep within. “It’s a very simple process to brainwash someone, actually,” she said conversationally, as she brought the dazed and confused girl rapidly to the brink. “I should know... I’ve gone through it enough times over the years. And you know it as well, don’t you, Susan... know how GOOD it feels to simply let go... to stop thinking... and just feel... to let go of all your worries and concerns... not to think about what you NEED to do... what you HAVE to do... to simply NOT THINK at all...” A soft glow enveloped Thunder’s pussy as Omega Girl worked her magic deep within her.

“Gahahhhh...” Susan gasped, her eyes rolling up into her head, her body jerking limply. It was true... she had been worried about... something... she was supposed to do... something... for someone... or to someone? But it was hard to remember... impossible to think about it. And each well-timed pulse against her tender throbbing clit made her not even wish to try. Omega Girl’s job was already half-done; any resistance she might have had had been crushed long ago through her previous enslavement. When she murmured a breathless acceptance of Omega Girl’s dictum, a final, carefully positioned pulse sent her careening over the edge into deep, mind-shattering bliss, and complete and total obedience.

Standing up, Omega Girl had just enough time to admire her handiwork—mmmmm, she does look like a rather tasty morsel... it’ll be fun, breaking her in—before a deep groan from behind captured her attention. Coming to, Samantha lurched to her feet. Glancing around, she focused her gaze on Omega Girl, and frowned, taking instant stock of the situation.

“Well... seems you made short work of my youthful ward, Omega Girl,” Sam spoke, brushing the dust from her arms and legs. “She was powerful in her own right, if a bit impetuous... but she’s only eighteen, above all else, she is just a kid. I, on the other hand, am much more—”

“Experienced?” Omega Girl hazarded a guess.

“Seasoned,” Samantha corrected, frowning deeper. “You might be the champion of this city... but I’m not FROM this city.” In the sky above, the clouds darkened, and a wind began to blow as lightning began to arc from cloud to cloud, and a crash of thunder rolled. Lifting up high into the sky, she yelled down at her opponent.

“Now! Let’s see how well you do against someone who can match you in power!”

((end of chapter 7))