The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Omega Girl 2

by J. Darksong

Chapter 5: Endgame

Emptiness. Blissful emptiness. No thought. No will. No direction. No Guilt. Just... Emptiness.

* * *

Omega Girl gasped at the intrusion, then sank down to her knees, her eyes glazing over, as Whitewash invaded her mind. Super Sonic, frozen in indecision at the thought of fighting his own aunt (as well as very turned on at the sight of her naked body) yelled out, “Aunt Eva! Stop it! You can’t do this to her! She’s your best friend!”

Whitewash smirked. “Oh, but I can, and I will, nephew. Mistress commands it, and I shall destroy her with her own doubts and insecurities, friend or no. But I’m afraid, you have more important things to worry about.” She stretched out her hand, and focused her attention on her nephew... only to frown. “What? I don’t understand? Why can’t I enter your mind?”

Super Sonic smirked back. “Dunno, Auntie. Probably the same reason you could never enter mom’s mind, either. Just because she decided to settle down and raise a family instead of becoming a crime fighter like you doesn’t make her any less psychically gifted. Mom’s talent always lay with precog... um... precogo... er, you know, seeing the future and stuff. Before I left home, she told gave me a message for you that didn’t make any sense at the time: ‘The power of our blood runs through him as well as you, and as blood cannot stand against blood, so power will not stand against power’.” He shrugged. “So, I guess it would be a waste of time to try and K.O. you with a sonic blast, huh?”

Eva raised a brow. “You would actually fight your own flesh and blood?”

“You’re not exactly giving me a whole lot of choice here, auntie. You can’t zone me out like you did to Omega Girl, and I’m sure as hell NOT going to let you wrap her up in a bow and present her to the evil bitch that did this to you.”

Eyes flashing, Eva emitted a growl. “Watch what you say about my Mistress, boy,” she warned. “Kin or not, I’ll rip out your spine if you so much as badmouth her again.”

Smirking, Super Sonic crossed his arms. “Oh, Rrreeeeeaaalllly? So, if I, say, called her a mangy, diseased, buck-toothed, flea-infested whore, you’d take offense?”

Emitting a deep growl, Eva’s blue eyes flashed red. Her hands, held out at her sides rippled... lengthening, forming claws. Parker’s grin of amusement faded abruptly as his aunt changed rapidly from a beautiful naked nymph, to a downy-haired, silver muzzled she-beast. “Oh, shit,” he murmured softly, as she stalked towards him. “Maybe the buck-toothed part was going a little too far.”

::Don’t give up, Lacey!:: he murmured softly, his talent transmitting the words in a subsonic tone heard only in the entranced girl’s subconscious... or so he hoped. ::If I can keep Whitewash occupied... keep her attention on me, you can shake off her hold over you. So come on! FIGHT! You’re Omega Girl, right? You’re a hero. Don’t let yourself be controlled like this!::

Eva snarled, as she leaped forward, slashing as she moved, ripping a gash in her nephew’s costume. “Don’t be stupid, boy!” she rasped. “Do you think your puny words of encouragement can reach her down where I’ve put her?” She laughed, her wolf’s muzzle distorting the sound into a half-bark, half-screech. “You always were a clever boy... its too bad I destroy you now.”

Parker stumbled back, clutching his chest. Eva, in her half-beast form, was lightning quick! Luckily, he was quicker still, else she’d have ripped clear through his ribcage instead of merely tearing the front of his costume. It didn’t pay to be cocky, however. “Well, Auntie, dear, you’ve made the first move,” he said, powering up his Sonic Punch. “Guess it’s up to me to answer!”

Eva chose to answer with another lightning-fast rake, catching only air this time, as Super Sonic ducked. Saying a silent prayer of forgiveness, he followed through, coming up from underneath with his knock-out blow, catching the surprised werewolf directly in the chin. Eyes wide, she flew back as the blow knocked her, literally, off her feet. She was far from down, however, as she rolled with the punch, flipping in midair, and landing back on her feet. Crimson eyes narrowed, and with a savage howl, she charged forward again.

Crap! Parker thought to himself, dodging, rolling, countering each attack, trying to stay one step ahead of the barrage of teeth and claws trying to maul him. I see what momma meant! That Sonic Punch should have leveled her, hell, it even K.O.ed Stonewall, and that guy’s has an adamantine skull! Okay... if we can’t use our powers ACTIVELY against one another, maybe we can still use their other effects... yeah! Of course! Whitewash read my mind easily enough just now when I was talking to Omega Girl, even though she couldn’t affect my thoughts. So maybe... Abruptly, he stopped thinking, bringing up both his arms to block a brutal kick to the face. The kick struck well enough, sending pain shooting through both well-padded arms. Without thinking, he lashed out with a sonic blast, catching her square in the head. Eva yelped loudly, leaping back, eyes wide.

Super Sonic, for his part, paused in surprise as well. “Huh? What... you felt that one?” He frowned. “Didn’t seem to hurt you any... your fur’s not even singed...”

Suddenly, realization washed over him. He nearly laughed at the simplicity of it all. It made perfect sense. “It’s a whole new ballgame now, Auntie,” he replied, slipping off one of his gloves. Sliding two fingers into his mouth, he reared back, charging up his power even as he took a deep breath.

Eva, reading the truth in his mind an instant beforehand, covered her ears with her claws, but to no avail. Parker blew, letting out a super shrill, hypersonic whistle. Eva shrieked in pain and fear, her supersensitive canine hearing taking the full brunt of the attack. Still clutching her ears, she ran, loping awkwardly back out of the room, leaving the tired hero alone with his seemingly sleeping companion.

“Well,” he said after a moment or two, “that was surprisingly easy, all things considered. Will have to remember that one the next time Mrs. Fleischman’s damned Chow gets loose into our yard.” Walking back over to Omega Girl, he frowned. “Okay, um, Omega Girl? Fight’s over. Good guys won. You can get up now.” No response. “Oh, come on, now,” he yelled, shaking her. “That whistle scrambled Auntie’s brains up so bad there’s no way she could still be controlling you.” Still no response. “Okay, like this is NOT cool, okay? You’re going to have to snap out of it now, alright? I can’t charge up to the top of this skyscraper carrying you around like an overnight bag! I can’t face these guys alone, alright? I’m already banged up as it is, running out of steam, and... I don’t know what I would do if I had to face my Aunt Eva again, yanno?” Still nothing. “Dammit! You have to wake up, dammit! WAKE UP!”

* * *

WAKE UP

lacie shuddered softly inside herself. The words drifted to her from the outside, circling her, teasing her, caressing her, only to fade off an instant later. Wake up? she was awake... just unaware. Awareness hurt... thinking hurt. Being hurt. All lacey wanted to do was continue to drift, as she was drifting now... lost inside her own mind.

Lost in the moment.

Here, there was only now... and now lasted shorter than the briefest instant, and went on and on into infinity. Into nothingness.

Blessed, blessed nothingness.

More words came to her now, angry words, full of anger and emotion. lacie ignored them, other than shivering in pleasure at their intangible caress. she was in the Void... she WAS the Void... she was Mu...

Obey.

A new word, vaguely familiar. This one had sharp edges, like hooks... hooks that grabbed her and clutched her tightly instead of fading away like before. The change was sudden, unexpected, and yet...

Pleasure.

..Very pleasant. she was stirred out of her empathy, roused from oblivion, by the only thing more powerful than oblivion.

Pleasure is obedience.

A shiver of pure ecstasy rippled her, warming her, infusing her. Yes, she remembered now. A fundamental truth, a concept learned long ago but forgotten until now. Yes. Pleasure was obedience. Which mean—

Obedience is pleasure.

lacey came, hard, inside her mind, inside her soul. The force of her pleasure shook her, threatened to fling her back into infinity once more, the only thing holding her above the abyss was the need, desire, and compulsion to obey. she needed to obey... HAD to obey. So, she waited, an instant, or an eon, for something to obey...

Kill!

* * *

Omega Girl blinked. Super Sonic paused in his angry tirade, the hand that had been poised to slap her dropping back to his side. “Hey! You’re back!” He let out a sigh as the older woman rose to her feet. “I have to say, ma’am, you had me worried there for a moment. I was beginning to wonder what it would take to get through to you again.”

Lacey smiled, her eyes wide and vacant. “Just the voice of She Who Commands Me, that’s all. And Mistress commands that I destroy you.”

Ah, shit! Parker thought to himself, as Omega Girl’s hands began to glow with a soft white light. Things just went from bad, to worse, to SERIOUSLY fucked up! Aunt Eva, family or not, you are one sick twisted bitch!

Why, Parker! Whitewash sent back to him, Such language! I should tell your mother!

Parker gritted his teeth as Omega Girl charged at him, swinging with a hard roundhouse, attempting to remove his head completely from his body. He dodged, bringing up his arms to defend himself, trying not to wet himself. This was Omega Girl, after all; superhuman strength, super agile and quick, superhuman endurance. She was far from invincible, as the cuts, scrapes, and wounds she already wore attested to, but she was nearly legendary for her ability to win, to overcome seemingly impossible odds.

And it doesn’t help matters that I’ve heard my Aunt sing her praises for months and months about how great she is. Damn! I’m almost out of gas, and she’s not even breathing hard.

Dodging blow after blow, backing up, retreating all the way, Parker began charging his own waning powers, trying to rally, when he brushed against metal. Glancing back, he found that she had backed him into a corner. “Now, there is nowhere to run,” Lacey whispered softly. Seeing no way out, Parker put up a sonic barrier, wrapping himself in a force field of sound energy. Omega Girl struck, then struck again, her fist bouncing back against the wall of concussive force. She continued unabated, however, pounding furiously, like a jackhammer, guided by a will not her own. The strain of keeping up the shield was beginning to really affect Parker, who dropped to one knee in fatigue. The next blow shattered his shield, sending him down onto both knees.

This is it, my nephew, Eva taunted, time to die.

Desperation game Parker strength. Remembering the fight against Newton, he thought back on what Omega Girl did, unleashing all of her power in one huge blast like a bomb. Well, if it worked for her, it could work for me too. Focusing all his energy into each hand, he shrugged lightly. Here goes... um, something.

As Omega Girl reared back to deliver the final blow, Super Sonic brought both his hands together in one gigantic clap. “SONIIIICCC BOOOOMMMM!!” he yelled, unleashing an explosive wave of concussive force in all direction. Or, rather, outward, from the corner wall, the waves refracted, merging, strengthening the forward blast, striking the helpless Omega Girl full force. The blonde Amazon flew, flung backwards into the far wall, and held there, pinned, as the wave continued to strike, bouncing off the walls, echoing throughout the entire room. Windows shattered, and the walls trembled, as the entire building shook.

When the cacophony finally abated, Parker stood there, unsteadily, wobbling slightly, feeling completely wrung out. Panting, eyes crossing, then re-crossing, it was all he could do to keep standing. His vision cleared, and he saw Omega Girl slide down the wall, resting back on her feet. She took a step towards him, and he groaned, only to gasp in surprise, as SHE dropped to her knees. A soft sight escaped her lips, just before she toppled forward, unconscious.

Wow. I... can’t believe it. I took down Omega Girl... he though, stumbling over to a nearby wall. That would be... so cool... if we weren’t facing life and death peril... Super Sonic was drained. Reaching into his suit, down in his pants pocket, he pulled out his CD player. Heh. Thank goodness I decided to snag that DMX CD from my bag before I got jacked at the airport. Slipping in the earphones, he turned the volume up to ten, and pushed play.

Music poured into his ears, filling his body with energy. Each yell, each chord, each downbeat restoring a measure of his power. Parker’s breathing relaxed, his vision cleared, and his stance steadied. Risking one last glance at the unconscious Omega Girl, he made his way to the elevator. Guess I go on alone from here. But don’t worry, Lacey... I’ll do what I can to save your family and friends.

* * *

The door burst inward with a shout, and two women, a brunette and a redhead, both dressed as EMT’s, ran inside. “Rescue workers,” the brunette yelled, glancing around the living room. “Mr. Gilbertson, are you okay? We received the alarm on your Life Alert bracelet...” She frowned, sniffing the air. “What’s that smell? Hey, Terri, do you smell that?”

“Over here, Pam,” the redhead replied kneeling down beside the couch. “He’s unconscious. Pulse is weak, breathing shallow. Skin color is very pale... think he’s going into shock. We need to... to get him stabilized...” She frowned, shaking her head. “Did you hear...”

Just then, a loud deep moan of pleasure sounded from the kitchen. “See to Mr. Gilbertson,” Pam replied, heading towards the noise. Walking around the corner, the brunette jerked in shock. “What the fuck?!?”

Samuel M. Allotus looked over at her, and grinned, not bothering to stop the brutal and violent fucking he was giving the poor semiconscious nurse. His chalk white painted face gleamed with the sweat of his exertion, and lines ran through the makeup he wore. “What... the fuck?” he repeated, pulling out of the buxom black woman with an audible pop. The nurse sighed deeply, collapsing to the floor, slipping into blissful slumber. “What the FUCK indeed. Perfect timing, my dear,” he said, taking a balloon from his strong and blowing it towards the shocked EMT. “You’re just in time to join the fun.”

Pamela took a step back. “Terri, we’ve got trouble here,” she yelled over her shoulder. “Get Gilbertson out of here, now!”

Mr. Happy shook his head. “Now, now, my dear, that’s not very nice! You can’t just take my friend away like that... no, no, no, that SIMPLY won’t do!” He pulled a small plastic gun from his pocket... a bright yellow toy gun, with a rubber tipped plunger on the end. “I’m afraid you force me to use force.”

Pam blinked in surprise. “A toy gun?” she said, incredulously. “You’ve got to be kidding!” Laughing, she crossed her arms. “Okay, let’s see what you’ve got. Go ahead, do your worst.”

Mr. Happy’s grin turned evil. “My worst? Oh, my dear, rest assured, I always do the very WORST possible!” He fired the gun, not at Pamela, but at the balloon, floating just to her left. The small needle tip embedded in the plunger popped the balloon, releasing a cloud of sickeningly sweet gas into the surprised woman’s face. Coughing, sputtering, Pamela stumbled away from the kitchen, fanning herself, trying to get clean air into her lungs. Dizziness overcame her, and she nearly fell, grabbing hold of the couch to keep from falling.

Knowing herself in trouble, Pam grabbed her radio. “Dispatch, dispatch... this is... um... um... Pamela...” Her head swam, and persistent warmth was building between her thighs. “Dispatch... come in. 9-1-1. We need... um... oohhhh... help... send police, repeat... need... need police... I need them to.... to come here... need to come...”

Mr. Happy, having followed her, his pants still own around his ankles, pulled the radio from her limp hand. “Hello? Unit 57, this is dispatch! Please respond. Last transmission unclear—” Shutting off the radio, Mr. Happy tossed it to the ground, and turned Pamela back towards the kitchen.

“I’m sorry my dear,” he said, sliding her uniform top open, exposing her satin covered breasts. “What was it that you said you needed?”

Whimpering slightly, eyes glazed, rational through submerged in a sexual fog, she grabbed her breasts, squeezing them tightly. “I... I need... to cccuuuummmmmmm!”

“Then be a good little slut and strip down to your birthday suit, and wait for me in the kitchen,” he replied, slapping her lightly on the ass. Walking over to the front door, shaking his head, he pushed past the unconscious professor and stood beside the young woman standing just inside the doorway. “And you must be the other one,” he said.

Terri, however, was unable to respond. Beside the front door, against the wall, sat the huge cardboard greeting card he’d used to ensnare Susan. Attempting to leave with Professor Gilbertson, she had glanced over at the swirling spiral image and become likewise entranced. Taking yet another balloon from his string of balloons, he popped it right in front of her, filling the lovely redhead’s face with more gas. A soft sleepy smile crept across her face almost instantly; unlike her partner, the hypnotic spiral had drained her will, leaving her completely defenseless against the mind-altering gas. Jerking her away from the hypnotic image, Mr. Happy chuckled softly.

“Aren’t you just lovely, dear. Come along... let’s see if we can find something to keep you occupied while I take care of your sexy partner in the kitchen. And let’s definitely get you out of those frumpy old clothes. Yes... yes, I think you’ll be MUCH MUCH happier, then!”

* * *

“This is most definitely NOT my day.”

Super Sonic glared at the naked form of his aunt, fully human again, as she leaned deep into a second young woman, clad in a short, skimpy red dress that showed more than it hid. He’d passed the next six floors of the twenty-five story high rise without incident; he had even begun to hope his troubles were over, that the bad guys had been so impressed, so awed by his performance, that they’d abandoned ship. No such luck.

“So,” the Latina stated, her hand lightly stroking her thrall’s blonde nether curls, “you are the one who has caused us so much trouble, hmm?”

Parker blushed hotly. Despite the seriousness of the situation, he was feeling extremely turned on by his aunt. Eva, for her part, was playing it to the hilt, squirming against her Mistress’ touch, opening and closing her legs, undulating her hips in a way that left no doubt as to the effect the stimulation was causing her. All the while, her clear blue eyes tracked him, a smirk showing that she could tell what was going through his mind even without psychic powers. Not for the first time, Parker was sorry he’d had a perfectly form fitting costume created.

“Um, okay, uh ladies,” Super Sonic said, trying to focus on the matter at hand. “I want you two to, um... surrender... and give up your, like, nefarious plan.”

Amber laughed softly, plunging a long slender finger deep inside Eva’s wet snatch. “Listen to you. ‘Give up our nefarious plan?’ Does putting on a costume and mask automatically make you sound like a Saturday morning cartoon?” She began idly pumping her finger in and out, causing Eva’s eyes to roll back in pleasure. Again, Parker found his eyes following the action, and found his manhood making its presence felt as well.

“Um, like, could you STOP doing that?” he asked, exasperated. “It is REALLY hard to stand here and be heroic with you... well—”

“Fingerbanging your Aunt?” Amber supplied. Eva seconded it with a deep groan of pleasure. Her legs splayed, opening wider. Amber grinned. “Come now... you’re a big boy. Surely the sight of two people engaged in carnal pleasure isn’t THAT big a deal for... a SUPER HERO of your caliber?”

Parker blushed even hotter. Damn, but I wish Omega Girl was here right now instead of me. “Okay. That’s enough! If you don’t surrender right now...” He swallowed heavily. “...and don’t stop f... fingerbanging my Aunt, then I’m going to blow you both into the middle of next Tuesday with my new Sonic Boom!” He raised a glowing hand. “It might not do any real damage, but as sensitive as your enhanced hearing is, I can guarantee you won’t be causing any more trouble for at least a couple of months.”

“Oh, but SHE might have a little something to say about that,” Amber replied, gesturing behind him. Parker turned, just as a small, feminine, superhumanly strong hand gripped him by the neck. Gasping for breath as well as in surprise, Parker found himself held by Omega Girl.

“Damn,” he squeaked, his legs kicking several inches off the ground. “This is... gaaawwkkk... turning out... to be... a ggaaaahhh... really... really bad day.”

Amber rose to her feet, pulling away from Eva, to her thrall’s dismay. She held up a hand. “Now, now, don’t kill him,” she chided. “The boy may be useful. After all, you failed to eliminate him, Eva,” she replied, glaring down at her thrall. Eva, wide-eyed, shrank back, scuttling on her ass like a crab. “As did your slave,” she continued, turning to glare at the mesmerized Omega Girl. Then, with a wave of her hand, she was smiling again. “But that is not important right now. Boy... Super Sonic, is it? Give yourself to me... become my thrall, and I will let you live.”

Lacey lowered him to the ground, relaxing her grip but not removing it. Breathing deeply of renewed air, Parker retorted. “You’ll let me live? No offense, but that’s the best you can offer me? No cash? No jewels? No special incentives at all? I mean, I was going to be all noble and refuse... but at least you coulda sweetened the deal a bit?”

Silence. Then, suddenly, Amber burst out laughing. “Oh, hhhahahaha... oh, you, you are a funny man, Mr. Super Sonic. Hahaha! I like you. You know what? I shall keep you after all. I do need to replace Newton after all... to be honest, the old boy wasn’t as good in bed as my other conquests, and his performance against the two of you wasn’t much better. I could use a young, strong, virile man like yourself...” She smiled, sliding one of the shoulder straps of her dress down, exposing a large, heavy, breast. “I’ve seen the way you’ve been staring,” she said, licking her lips. “And my thrall here tells me that between the lust you’ve been feeling for her, seeing her naked, and the infatuation you’ve had for Omega Girl since the fifth grade,” Parker’s face turned as crimson as his suit, “I’m sure you’ll jump at the chance to have all three of us.”

Blink. Blink again. Then, “I’m sorry, all the blood in my brain just went south for the winter, could you repeat that again?”

Sliding the other strap down off her shoulder, letting her dress pool down around her ankles, Amber smiled down at him. “What I said, my young tasty morsel, is that if you surrender yourself to me, you will get to have not only myself, but your sexy attractive aunt, and her perfectly delectable slave, Omega Girl, as well.” She leaned forward, letting her tongue dart out, licking his face, playfully, teasingly. “So? What do you say?”

What do I say? Sheesh. At this point, I don’t know... on the one hand, she’s my aunt. On the OTHER hand, they’ll kill me if I don’t join then, and I kinda like being alive. But on the first hand, I’m a Super Hero, and heroes never go over to the side of evil. Plus... she’s my Aunt! Then again... well, it IS a nice offer. The leader babe is really smoking... and I’ve wanted Omega Girl since the first time I saw her in action on the TV news! And Aunt Eva is soo... soooo... but she’s my AUNT! Ewww! Ewww ewww ewww ewww ewww! All kinds of creepy going on there. Sigh. It’s not as if I have much choice in the matter. Omega Girl has already fallen victim, Aunt Eva’s a willing participant now... and I can’t beat them and the Mastermind behind all this on my own. But... She’s My AUNT! Oh, damn! Now even that thought is starting to turn me on! SHIT! SHIT! Two minutes around these girls and I’ve turned into a pervert! NO! BAD! BAD BOY! Family is off limits... and incest is wrong... but... well.. NO! DAMMIT!! Slippery slope, Parker, slippery slope here! Warning! Danger Will Robinson! FUCK! There’s got to be another way out of this... some way to free Omega Girl and stop these guys at the last minute... some kind of last minute save! I am NOT going to go along with her offer. Hell no! NO WAY IN HELL! I absolutely REFUSE to even CONSIDER it for another moment—

“Shit. Sign me up,” Super Sonic responded with a smirk. “But I want Aunt Eva first.”

Amber laughed, leaning forward, staring deep into his eyes. “I knew you’d come around. And I congratulate you on your choice.” Her smile turned feral, and her fangs emerged. “But ‘Auntie Eva’ will have to wait. First you get me.”

<<to be continued...>>