The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Omkara

Author’s Note: Specifically (because I didn’t want to get into measurements to break the narrative flow) I envision Omkara being about 6 ft 10 inches, Ankita and Ryoko each a bit under 6 ft, and Sochigel is 5 ft 3 inches. Ankita is 20 years old, Ryoko 22. Other ages will be left vague since I also don’t want to delve into alien biology too deeply, but we can assume they are all at least the age of majority of their respective species.

Act Two:

The story of Ankita’s obsession with Omkara went back eight years, which itself was seven years before Ankita had even met the alien.

She had always been interested in the art of Leren Dai, as far back into childhood as she could remember. But through the innocence of childhood, growing up on the human colony world of Pritesh II, it had never been an obsession. It was simply something she did, a way for her to play with the other children. Her mother may have wished she had gotten into a less violent sport, but both parents were at least happy that she was staying fit.

Something changed when Ankita reached 12 years of age. About a year into puberty, she began to be confronted by strange feelings when she was playing with other girls her age, feelings that she had seen in band-programs, but never understood. Feelings that girls usually felt about boys. She grew close to one girl in particular, close enough that her parents began asking questions of her. Her answers troubled them, and in response, her parents urged her to pursue Leren Dai more vigorously.

It had taken Ankita another couple of years to understand why her parents were suddenly pushing her to practice Leren Dai at the expense of all other things. At first, she was hurt, believing that she had done something wrong and that her parents were making her play the game as a punishment. But as time went by, her shame and hurt subsided as her parents’ plan appeared to work. Competing on the planetary level, on the sector level, soon drove any thoughts of romantic relationships from Ankita’s mind, and her intense day-to-day regimen made her gradually forget what had caused her to become so determined to be the best.

So her emotions had been shut away for seven years, until a year after her arrival at the Thein Sein Dojo. Omkara had appeared, and had defeated Ankita in her first official match at the dojo. What Ankita had felt was first shame, and then hatred. Hatred gave way to obsession, to her need to sponge away that loss (which was itself peculiar, as Omkara was not the first to defeat her, nor the last). Something about Omkara compelled her, drove her, more than any influence since her parents’ urgings so many years ago.

Tamasi had shown her the truth. Oh sure, Ankita had fought it; protested, pleaded, berated, screamed herself hoarse at the simulated alien. It had done her no good. Tamasi was merely the avatar of the Ghikharic Control Program, a program designed by the reclusive alien race to simulate their meditative techniques, their unsurpassed efforts at discovering self-truth, and through that discovery, attaining total self-control.

As such, with the combined serenity of a Ghikhar and an unfeeling computer program, Tamasi wore Ankita’s resistance down, this time without a trance, until she accepted what she had learned.

She wanted Omkara.

She spent the next day going through the motions of her training in the dojo, her thoughts instead occupied by the revelation. As soon as the day’s tasks were done, Ankita returned to her room and restarted the program. “Welcome back,” Tamasi said, again seated on the endless marble floor generated by the program. “Having accepted your desire, do you now seek its fulfilment?”

“You want to help me?” Ankita asked. “Even knowing what I want?”

“It is not in my programming to judge. We Ghikhar have a moral code that runs counter to the values accepted by mainstream sentients. We accept our desires, and then achieve them. That is what is right.”

“Then what am I to do?” Ankita asked. Proud though she was, she had never been too proud to ask for help.

“Omkara’s desire to compete meant that she needed to control her species’ empathic qualities, to learn to silence her mind when she was fighting. To achieve that, we developed techniques by which she could place herself into a sort of trance, locking away those parts of her mind that hindered rather than helped. She knew her desire, and merely lacked the means to obtain it. You, however, lacked your desire.”

“…and I have the means,” Ankita said aloud, knowing better now than to conceal her thoughts from the program.

“It will take a lot of work, you know,” Tamasi said unbidden, commenting on the plan that was forming in the girl’s mind.

“That has never stopped me before,” Ankita replied.

* * *

“Did you find anything?” Ryoko asked. The two human girls were seated across from each other in the dojo’s cafeteria, eating lunch. It was the first time in two weeks the girls had met, since Ryoko had created a diversion allowing Ankita to sneak into Omkara’s locker. The light-skinned girl had not had a chance to meet with Ankita since then. A new tournament was coming up in the next decicycle, and she was determined to climb the ranks.

“That’s probably a dumb question,” Ryoko added. “She’d have been expelled by now if you’d found anything.”

“Don’t I wish,” Ankita growled, not bothering to look at Ryoko as she continued eating. “How’d the pink prodigy’s exhibition match with Sochigel go?”

“Amazingly,” Ryoko replied. “I’m glad that was the plan we chose. Sochigel-sensei is just… wow. Omkara’s pretty good too.”

“Yeah… yeah she is…” Ankita said absently, still looking away.

Ryoko gave her a questioning glance, shrugged, and kept eating.

“I want to fight her tomorrow night,” Ankita said suddenly.

“Hmm?”

“A private match, me and her, 0100 hours. Can you invite her?”

“Why?” Ryoko asked.

“She wouldn’t listen to me. She knows how I feel about her, but she’s not interested in a rivalry. If she thinks it’s you, she’d want to go and help.”

“I got that much. Why do you want to fight her in private?”

“To try and grill her,” Ankita said, now letting a bit of anticipation flow into her voice. “If I can get her alone, I can make her confess.”

“Confess to what though?”

“I don’t know!” Ankita snapped. Then she seemed to become aware of herself, and cooled off. “Could you just do this for me, please? I really appreciate the help.”

Ryoko frowned, but then nodded. “Deal.”

* * *

Like the rest of the space station that bore the dojo, the locker room was lit up the same at all hours of the day and night. That said, the faculty of the dojo were allowed to set the clock, so there were still standardized times when the staff and students alike woke and slept in roughly the same pattern. So it was that the brightly-lit locker room was deserted… for the most part.

“Ryoko?” A voice came from the entrance. “Hello?” Omkara slowly ventured into the room. She was tired and she looked the part, having already spent a full day in various training exercises. But Omkara was a helpful soul, and rather pleased that someone had asked her for tutelage.

“Omkara.” The pink-skinned alien turned, surprised to see someone stepping from another row of lockers behind her.

“Ankita?” The Garvani saw that the human was carrying her duffel bag. “You’re out late. Have you seen Ryoko?”

“I’m afraid Ryoko won’t be joining us, Omkara Nahinyom.”

Omkara’s tendrils rippled in unease. “Why do you know that?”

“Are you afraid?” Ankita asked, a nasty smile on her pretty brown face. “You should be.” She stepped towards Omkara, who retreated, pressing her back against a locker.

“Yeah,” Ankita mocked. “Those tendrils of yours can’t be saying anything good about what I’m thinking.” She brushed up against Omkara now, her hands running up against the alien’s bosom. “I’ve figured you out, Omkara. I finally figured out how a helpless Garvani could compete in the top Leren Dai dojo. And now your ass,” the human girl said, pausing on that word, “is mine.”

“I still have no idea what you’re talking about,” Omkara said unconvincingly. Her tendrils rippled some more.

“Really? You know, you never did give a good explanation for how a Garvani attained the mental discipline to compete at the Seven Star level. It’s not like you cut these off,” she said, brushing one of Omkara’s tendrils with one hand. “They’re still feeding you all of that mental noise, all of those distractions. With these things, there’s no way you could hope to compete against the best martial artists in the galaxy. Not without help.”

“You know they check us for all illicit goods and substances.”

“They don’t check our headbands.” Ankita corrected, now reaching into her duffel bag and pulling out her own.

“All I have on my headband is some music and Garvani dramas.”

“Your act’s not getting any more convincing,” Ankita said harshly. “You don’t have a self-hypnosis program? Nothing from an isolationist species called the Ghikhar?”

“No…” Omkara’s tendrils rippled once, sharply.

“Good,” Ankita replied, smiling. “Then I suppose nothing will happen when I say “Qella D’xono.”

“No…” Omkara breathed again, but that was all she could do. Her eyes lost focus, her body went limp, even her tendrils stopped moving, as her body slid down smoothly against the cold steel of the locker, until she was seated on the floor.

“Nkllon Miatamia,” Ankita recited, and suddenly Omkara seemed to regain muscle control, though she did nothing other than curl up into a more active sitting position.

“Stand up,” Ankita commanded. “Follow me.”

The human led the Garvani out of the locker room, through the abandoned halls of the dojo. “You may speak, but only quietly.”

“How did you find out?” Omkara asked, softly as Ankita had commanded.

“Uh uh uh,” Ankita scolded mockingly. “Asking like that is cheating, though I could expect that from you. But I did find out. I know all of your trigger words, everything you used to maintain control. You belong to me now, and I just want to make sure it stays that way.”

“But why?”

“Because,” Ankita said, a sickening smile on her face that inspired true terror in the spellbound alien, “I’ve worked almost half of my life to get this far. You, on the other hand, you just waltzed your pink ass in here and just shot up the ranks. You made it look so easy.

“I knew you never liked me,” Omkara said. “But I always thought it was a lingering resentment from when I first defeated you.”

“It’s so much more than that,” Ankita replied. She was glad the hallways were empty at this time of night, for she was getting dangerously loud. “I hated you, loathed you, wanted nothing more than to see you on a shuttle flying the hell away from here.” She paused, both in word and in motion, stopping in front of a door in the hallway. “And here we are,” she said.

“The sauna?” Omkara was confused. The Leren Dai dojo, while discouraging students from owning much in the way of personal possessions, did have the best of public accommodations for them. Among these was a series of climate-controlled sauna chambers, which could create many exotic, relaxing environments with hard light technology and some simple climate simulators.

“Your special friend Tamasi showed me the truth,” Ankita said, leading Omkara into the vacant and unadorned sauna. “I didn’t hate you. I wanted you. And I’m going to have you, from this point forward.”

She set her duffel bag down in the corner, then reached in and drew forth her headband. “Sync and run program Truth,” she said.

The whole chamber morphed around them suddenly, light being projected, and then forming new objects all about her. A jungle appeared, with giant green leaves all about them, one of them hiding Ankita’s duffel bag from view. The humidity spiked as well.

“Turfab?” Omkara asked. It was a habitable planet for most humanoids, but only at the poles. Most of it was scorched dry, lifeless, but the poles had the environment of an equatorial paradise, noted especially for the great size of its vegetation, the soft, comfortable leaves, it was a well-known resort world. The program loaded the scene at night, with a bright half-moon giving a dim light to the scene.

“Stand and strip,” Ankita commanded.

Omkara obeyed, much as in Ankita’s vision of weeks before. The pink-skinned alien stood, touching a hidden switch in the neckline of the white bodysuit, which caused a seam to form down the her chest and her back, splitting open near the crotch. She stripped off the suit then, peeling it away to reveal her smooth pink skin, now glistening in the humidity.

“Are you going to rape me?” Omkara asked.

“No,” Ankita said after thinking about it a bit. “Oh no. It will go much deeper than that. Rape’s all about power, sure, but it’s a shallow power that doesn’t last very long. I am going to conquer you, indeed,” now the dusky-skinned girl smiled as she too clicked the switch that allowed her jumpsuit to peel off. “I am going to make you mine, but not just your body. Everything you are will belong to me.” she finished stripping. She too was beautiful, her bustline only a few centimeters shorter than the alien’s, despite being half a head shorter than Omkara overall. Her coffee-toned skin glistened in the humidity.

“Lay down,” she ordered, motioning towards one of the large leaves that blossomed forth from a huge fern-like plant. Omkara laid herself down on the plant, her whole body still except for her tendrils, which still rippled subconsciously.

“It wasn’t easy to get this far,” Ankita said, looking over her prize as she lay helpless before her. Never too modest to explain her own cleverness, the human girl continued. “Sure, Tamasi showed me what I wanted to do with you, but she didn’t show me how to do it. I mean, band programs that alter people’s minds are illegal, but fortunately the Ghikhar don’t care about Galactic Law. They don’t seem to know about Program-Lock either. So I went to some open source forums and downloaded some tools to pick Tamasi’s program apart. I’m no programmer, but we’ll see how this works,” she added with a smile.

Ankita climbed onto the leaf, crawling over top of Omkara so that they saw eye to eye, though the whole length of Ankita’s arms separated their faces as she held herself above her prey. Ankita looked, savoring the alien’s helplessness as she gazed into her blue eyes. This was what she had wanted for one long year, though she had never known it.

“What are you…?” Omkara began.

“Shh,” Ankita cooed. “Look into my eyes.”

Still bound to obey the human girl, Omkara drew silent and did as she was commanded. Her cobalt searched Ankita’s brown, but saw nothing, at least at first. She had been looking for a few moments when a ring of green formed spawned from the edges of Ankita’s eyes, shrinking into her pupils before disappearing. This was followed by a ring of blue, then one of pink, and then yellow. The rings pulsed and flowed bewitchingly, a pattern which Ankita had adapted from the visual induction that Tamasi had used to subdue her.

But Tamasi’s induction had been designed with greater subtlety, to calm the waters of the subject’s mind so that they could then dive down deep and find whatever desire awaited at the core of their being. Though copied from the algorithms and logic models that had made the Ghikharic Hypnosis possible in virtual reality, by fate or by unknowable design, something of Ankita’s own personality had somehow impressed itself upon her version of the program. While Tamasi and the Ghikhar had devised something that pulled subjects along like an ocean’s tide, Ankita’s program would bore like a drill, slicing through mental defenses and fast leaving the subject exposed and vulnerable.

Omkara’s periwinkle pupils dilated as she watched the colorful rings flowing through Ankita’s eyes.

“Follow the colors,” Ankita said. “They will lead you to the truth.”

Omkara’s eyelids fluttered, her tendrils rippling gently as well, before the program began to draw the colors onto her eyes as well. But in Omkara’s case, the first ring of green started from the middle of her eye, emanating outward.

“Yes…” Ankita breathed, her predatory smile growing ever wider. “That’s it. Let my eyes take you. Let them pick you up and drag you down… down…” Ever so slowly, the human girl began lowering her face towards the alien, never breaking eye contact, unblinking as the colors began to ripple yet faster through her eyes.

“You cannot hide from them. Everything you are will be uncovered. Everything you are will become mine. You cannot resist my eyes.”

The colors were steadier in Omkara’s eyes now, though their speed had not yet synchronized with that of the rings in Ankita’s eyes. Omkara’s mouth was slack, even her tendrils lay idle. Her senses were singularly focused on her vision, and her vision was being sucked away into tunnels of infinite color.

“So deep now,” Ankita said, her voice just above a whisper, dripping with lust. “So deep… you’ll never find your way out of my eyes, dear Omkara. A part of you will be trapped there, always.” Her face drew closer and closer, and the rings in Omkara’s eyes accelerated apace. Soon bare inches separated the two women, predator above and prey below, mirrored eyes flowing with colorful rings.

Suddenly Omkara shuddered slightly, a ripple going through her tendrils as the flowing rings finally synchronized with the speed of Ankita’s. A fighter’s instinct told the girl that her prey was now ready for her. Ankita leaned in yet further and made the final test: she closed her eyes and kissed Omkara, her tongue snaking into the alien’s mouth. Omkara closed her eyes reflexively. When Ankita opened hers and pulled away, she saw Omkara open hers as well.

The colors were still there.

“You are mine now,” Ankita said, sitting up and looking down at the entranced alien. “But your bonds are not yet completely forged. You must know the meaning of being owned, and who your owner is.”

Ankita retreated further down the leaf. She picked up one of Omkara’s smooth legs in her arms, and then fastened her mouth to the alien’s calf muscle.

She kissed and licked hungrily all along the alien’s long, smooth leg, savoring the taste of her skin, the taste of victory. Omkara’s breathing quickened at the passionate attention her leg was receiving, though she fidgeted uncomfortably. The Garvani reproductive system more or less matched the human one in form and function, and her hairless pink pussy was now glistening with lubricant in the moonlight, just waiting to be entered, to be conquered.

But Ankita was not possessed of the same impatience. She had her prize now, and was about to claim her forever, and wanted to enjoy herself. She took her time, kissing and licking her way down Omkara’s leg, winding a trail over her hip, over her thigh, as the alien grew more impatient.

Finally Ankita decided to indulge her. Her mouth arrived at the alien’s pussy. The girl stopped first to blow on Omkara’s wet crevice, earning an adorable squeal from the aroused, spellbound alien. Ankita looked up at her once, ensuring that her eyes were still dominated by the colors, that the spell had not yet broken. After that confirmation, Ankita indulged her feast, practically swallowing Omkara’s womanhood into her mouth, licking up her fluids, sucking on her labia, nibbling on her clitoris.

“Ahn!” Omkara let out a sharp, breathy moan, and as if a floodgate had been opened, she moaned freely after that, her body rocking and spasming against the torrent of pleasure provided by her conqueror, her mouth breathing and panting and uttering oaths of pleasure in the Garvani tongue.

But Ankita was not done. Her research had suggested that the bonds of enslavement would be full-forged when the subject reached sexual climax, and the higher the climax, the stronger the bond. So the human girl left off with her mouth, sliding her body up against Omkara’s as one hand found one of the alien’s bountiful breasts, while with the other hand, she slid two fingers into the alien’s slick pussy.

One hand toyed at Omkara’s breast, while the other pleasured her sheath, but Ankita knew of a special delight to seal the bargain and ensure that Omkara’s devotion would be everlasting. She leaned with her head, not towards Omkara’s mouth, but towards one of her tendrils, brushing with her lips, kissing it, nibbling at it.

“Augh!” Omkara’s shriek was sharper now, less restrained. The head tendrils did many things for the Garvani, serving as hearing organs and empathic, psychic sensory organs as well, but when a Garvani became sexually aroused, they became enormously sensitive erogenous zones.

Ankita took the end of one of the tendrils up in her mouth, fellating it passionately as her hands pleasured Omkara’s breasts and pussy. The tone of Omkara’s moans and squeals peaked in crescendo, crashing at last in one primal howl that reverberated throughout the simulated jungle.

“Aughhhh!” Omkara climaxed, long and loud, a miniature flood of sticky fluid flowing forth from her pussy, while her tendril shook free of Ankita’s mouth.

They lay for a time, both panting for the effort of it. Ankita recovered first, of course, for she too was now perilously aroused, but she had to ascertain her success, first and foremost. “Omkara?” she asked tentatively, sitting up at the leaf and glancing over at her erstwhile lover.

“Yes?” came the alien’s reply. She too sat up, still panting from the exertion, opening her eyes and glancing back at the human. The colors were gone, but Ankita did not need any assistance from the program to understand what she now saw in those eyes. Affection. Adoration. Passion. Submission. They were the eyes of a girl who would be everything for her; friend, lover, dutiful servant and helpless slave.

Omkara now belonged to her.

“Demonstrate your gratitude for what I have given you,” Ankita said.

“With pleasure,” Omkara replied. In the space of a moment, she caught her breath, before falling onto the human in a tidal wave of passion.

Part, a very small part, of Ankita’s mind knew that there would be long-term consequences of this, that this was a beginning and not an end, but for tonight, there was only her conquest to enjoy.

End Act Two.