The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Thanks to everyone that wrote in on the last part! I really appreciated all of your feedback and comments, and they’re pretty much the main reason that this is coming out when it is. I’ll be honest, I had basically no idea what would be in this part until right when I started, when a sudden burst of having-a-good-idea carried me through. I’m actually going on a trip for a while for school starting really soon, so I don’t know how much time I’ll have to work on the next part(s). (Getting stuff done in advance? What’s that?) But if you guys let me know that you want to read more, then I will try my best to get more done! Thanks, and I hope you have a good time reading.

One Day in the Life of Clarissa Clairmont

Part 2 – FunBags is Having Kind of a Weird Day

“Hey, FunBags!” I turned to look at Ryan, who was whispering to me from his desk. I narrowed my eyes at him.

“Why are you whispering? You know Miss Anderson doesn’t care if we talk.”

“Oh, right, um, it must be a force of habit.”

“What do you want?”

“Well, I was just thinking about your name.”

“Is this about your stupid nicknames again? I told you, cut it out with those!”

“No, no, it’s nothing like that. I mean, like, your actual given name.”

What was he talking about? “You mean, FunBags?”

“Yeah, that’s it. Do you, er, notice anything weird about it?”

“No... I’m pretty sure it’s always been my name. I should know, anyway.”

“So, what, on your birth certificate, it says ‘FunBags’?”

I gave a chuckle. “Why wouldn’t it? Are you feeling okay, Ryan? Don’t tell me you zapped yourself with that thing.” I was half joking, but it might not have surprised me. He was really starting to act weird.

He shook his head. “No, it can’t affect the person using it... Anyway, what about your last name?”

“Yeah, it’s Dickgobbler, just like it’s always been. And yes, it says that on my birth certificate. Ryan, why are you going on about this?”

“Well, just think about it. You know what a dick is, right?”

“Ryan, shut up! We’re at school, idiot!” I was probably blushing a little as I looked around to see if anyone had heard. It seemed no one had, but I still felt a bit self-conscious. I mean, I guess I’d heard him say worse before, but not in public like that.

He kept going, but thankfully lowered his voice a little. “And you know what it would mean for someone to, say, gobble one of those dicks, correct?”

I started to see where he was going with this. “Okay, both of those are in my last name. So what?”

“So, you realize that your last name is basically a euphemism for—”

“Okay, so maybe someone could construe my last name like that,” I said, cutting him off. “Ha ha, very funny. It’s just a normal last name. And you’ve known me for long enough that I don’t know why you’re bringing it up now. What, you’re gonna make fun of me for it? Come up with another stupid nickname?”

“Here, how about this. Do you remember anyone making fun of your name before?”

“No, it’s a perfectly normal name!”

“But, don’t you think it’d be easy enough? I mean, even guys named ‘Dick’ get made fun of, but you haven’t gotten anything once?”

I was about to keep insisting that my name was perfectly normal, but I started to get a feeling like what he was saying made sense. I couldn’t remember any time someone had made fun of me for my name. I guess it wasn’t the sort of thing you’d normally worry about, but I’d been around enough kids to know that if they could find something to make fun of in your name, they would. And since Ryan had started bringing them up, I could see a whole lot of things to make fun of in my name. My last name sounded like a term for a blowjob, and even if someone wasn’t clever enough to get that, it had “Dick” right there at the start. And now that I thought of it, even my first name could be used as a breast euphemism. Why had I never noticed before? And no one else, either? It didn’t make any sense. Unless-

My eyes widened, and I could feel the blood from my now quickly beating heart shoot through the veins of my arms. I didn’t want to come to the obvious conclusion. Maybe that’s why it took me so long to realize it. But there was no other explanation: Ryan asking questions out of nowhere, the points he’d brought up, the general sense I now had of something being totally, utterly wrong. I was somewhere right in the middle of frightened, pissed, and hopelessly embarrassed.

Ryan must’ve seen it in my face, because when I turned to look at him, he was staring at me coolly, a smirk playing across his face.

“Sorry about the confusion,” he said, “just testing things out.”

I couldn’t think clearly. I opened my mouth to say something, say anything, but my throat got tangled up between all the things I wanted to yell at him. His smirk grew into a shit-eating grin. That son of a bitch. I moved towards him, out of my chair, my hands balled into fists, when I noticed that he had the clicker in his hands. My heart sank into my chest. I looked him in the eyes as he raised his ha-

* * *

“Hey, FunBags, it’s time for first period.”

I blinked, dazed. The dismissal bell was ringing. The vague thought of, “That period sure went by fast,” floated through my head. It felt like I’d just woken up and was still half asleep. I blinked again and shook my head. Opening my eyes, my sight focused and I could see Ryan beside my desk, turning to walk away.

“Oh, class... right,” was all I managed to get out. I grabbed my bag and hurried to follow him, catching up as we walked out the door.

“Hey, you don’t look so good,” he said, concerned.

I took a breath. My head felt clearer now that I was standing up. “No, I’m alright. I just had sort of a weird feeling there. Like I’d, I dunno, been asleep. Was I?”

“Yeah... yeah, maybe you dozed off for a few minutes there,” he answered, looking away from me. “That’s weird,” he said under his breath.

“That’s what?” I said, not hearing him correctly.

“I said,” he clarified, “it’s too bad you’re feeling that way right before our test. I know how hard you studied for it.”

“Oh, that’s right, I almost forgot.”

“Do you think you’re up for it?”

“Yeah,” I answered, stretching an arm into the air, “I feel better now. And I still feel way better than I did this morning, but I guess I have you to thank for that.” Smiling, I reached down to hold his hand as we walked towards first period. He smiled back at me and turned to look down the hall.

“So,” he said, still looking straight ahead, “do you think you’re ready for the test?”

I nodded. “For sure. It’s gonna be a piece of cake.” I laughed to myself.

“Good,” he said. “Good.” He was trying to hide it, but I could tell that he was smiling by the way his lips curled up at the sides. It was nice to have a boyfriend who cared so much.

We got to class and sat down in our seats, again next to each other. We’d gotten really lucky with the seating arrangements. I took off my backpack and tucked it away under my seat before sitting down. I stretched my arms up and back over my head, trying to get blood flowing before the test started. I pulled a tube of lip gloss out of the front pocket of my backpack, and quickly ran it across my lips.

Our teacher, Mr. Corrigan, walked into class with about a minute to spare, and walked to the desk at the front of the classroom, placing his papers on top and turning to write on the chalkboard. He wrote down the details of the test: we’d have forty minutes to do it, and there’d be a mini-lecture afterwards. I chuckled. Forty minutes? It wouldn’t even take me fifteen, I wagered. The bell rang a few moments later, and one or two more students trickled in before Mr. Corrigan shut the door.

“Okay, class, when you get a stack of tests, take one and pass it back. I’ll tell you when you have five minutes left.” He walked across the front of the room, depositing a stack of tests at each desk he passed. That accomplished, he sat down at his chair and took out a book, and proceeded to ignore the class.

I wondered if I’d heard him right. Was he really passing out paper tests? When the stack got back to me, I took a test and passed the rest back, like he’d said. I flipped through it. Sure enough, it was a forty-question multiple choice test. I giggled to myself. I hadn’t seen one of these since the sixth grade! Why was he handing tests like these out? Wait a minute... was Ryan behind this? Did he make everyone else in the class dumber, or something? I shot a glance over at him, raising my eyebrows to ask him if he was behind this. He smiled back, to say yes. Then, he waved his hand that I should come over, which I took to mean that I should just take the test normally. I smiled and nodded.

I turned back into my seat and started to lift my shirt over my head. I tried not to laugh to myself. The newly-made idiots in this class would be blown away by how smart I was when they saw me taking this test. As I pulled the shirt off and reached back to fix my hair, I noticed the guy that sat to my right was staring at me. Was he seriously being so blatant about cheating? I shot him a sharp glance, and turned away to Ryan.

Ryan smiled as he looked appreciatively into my exposed cleavage. I grinned, but turned my head away, trying to look as coquettish as possible with my shirt off. I slipped out of my chair and crawled across the aisle to Ryan’s desk, looking up at him as my breasts swayed gently under me. He turned so his body was facing me, and I pushed myself up onto my knees. I could see through his pants that he was already almost fully hard. It looked like all of that studying had put me off to a fantastic start: I was making great time! As I moved my hand up to the button of his pants, I noticed that about half the class was staring at me. I tried not to let it put me out of my groove though, since I figured Mr. Corrigan would catch them all sooner or later. They weren’t even trying to hide it.

I popped the button and slowly, tantalizingly slowly, eased the zipper down. As I did, his member sprang up at full attention. I eased his pants and boxers down to his thighs, and jokingly pretended to be surprised.

“Ryan, you’re so big! Have you grown since last time?” I winked up at Ryan. In a testing environment it was really only a joke, but I was a firm believer in doing things by the book. Ryan usually would’ve laughed, but it was lost in the face he made once I started running my hand up and down his dick. Weird, he usually took at least longer than this. Not that I was complaining, this was going to be my best time yet!

After a few more open-fisted tugs, I took my hand away and lowered my mouth onto the head of his dick. I pursed my lips around the shaft, and thrust him into my mouth to the back of my throat. With my now-free hand, I cupped his sack and started gently massaging it as I continued fucking him with my face. I let my tongue play around the crown of his head, and I even gave a little hum as I did so. He started bucking his hips in time with my thrusts, and after a few more minutes he whispered frantically that he was going to come.

I nodded and removed my head, bringing my hand up to finish him off. After a few jacks of his slick staff, I felt it give a pulse. I raised myself up and angled it towards my chest just in time for his first squirt of liquid GPA to hit me square in the chest. The second sprayed across my left tit, and I kept milking him until I was sure he was spent. His jizz oozed down the front of my chest, and I pressed my boobs together to let it collect in my cleavage.

As I was trying to estimate if I’d gotten enough out of him to get an A+, I noticed the teacher walking up behind me. I turned around and saw that he was staring down at me with a completely horrified expression on his face. He looked like he was grasping for words.

“Can I help you, Mr. Corrigan?” I offered. I just hoped something wasn’t wrong with my test, I would’ve hated to fail science. (Or was it history? It did’t really matter, they all had the same tests anyway.) Why was he looking at me, anyway, when it looked like basically everyone else in the class was cheating?

“Wh—” he stammered, “wh- what in God’s name are you doing?

I looked down at myself, wondering if I was doing something wrong. I ventured a guess, “Is it because my bra’s still on, sir? I read the specifications in the textbook, sir, and it was very clear that if the shirt was off, then—”

“Miss FunBags, what are you talking about? Aren’t you ashamed to be down there, covered in that... filth?”

I sighed. I’d been above average for long enough that I’d been here before. “Look, sir, I know you passed out a paper test, but I’m more advanced than that, so I figured I would work on harder material.” I tried as hard as I could not to giggle at the double entendre.

Mr. Corrigan’s face was as red as Ryan’s, though for a very different reason. But I couldn’t for the life of me figure out why he was so mad! As the incensed teacher continued to sputter above me, Ryan tapped me on the shoulder. I looked backwards and saw that he was holding the clicker. I smiled and nodded, watching as he pressed the button.

* * *

I blinked a few times and looked up. It worked! Mr. Corrigan was just standing there calmly. I took the chance to try to explain myself.

“I’m sorry, Mr. Corrigan, but you know I think it’s unfair! Ryan’s my boyfriend after all, and I want it to be special with him.”

He looked down at his feet and sighed. “I know, and I fully sympathize, FunBags, but rules are rules. You can’t give anyone preferential treatment. And since that’s the third time this week I’ve had to remind you of the fact, I’m afraid I’ll have to give you detention.”

I pouted, but I knew it was a lost cause. Mr. Corrigan was always a big stickler on the rules, and even presenting my cum-stained tits to him wouldn’t change that.

“Now, Miss Dickgobbler, if you would?” he asked, and I nodded, walking up to the front of the class. “Class, please take a break from your test. Now, anyone who feels it necessary, please have your way with FunBags.”

I unclasped my bra and dropped it to the floor, letting my breasts hang freely. Most of the guys and a few of the girls stood up and began making their way to the front of the classroom. Ryan stayed seated, though. I smiled and winked at him. Looks like I’d given him all he could handle. One of the guys from the front row had reached the front of the room, and looked at me for permission. I nodded, and he pressed his hand firmly against my tit, lifting it up and back and making a thick squishing noise with Ryan’s cum. A warm feeling started to radiate out from his firm grip, and as the feeling moved up to concentrate in my head, I lost myself amongst a sea of clouds.

* * *

When I came to, two boys were just removing their hands from my breasts, their other hands milking out their last drops onto me. As they went back to their seats, I noticed my last remaining patron, a girl who was entirely occupied with humping the side of my leg. I politely waited for her to finish, and she eventually got up and walked back to her seat, leaving her lubrication trickling down the outside of my calf. I looked down at myself, and estimated that about seven or eight people had gotten off on me. Not a bad haul for the start of the day, but I still had quite a bit left to go.

I turned to address Mr. Corrigan. I laughed a little when I saw that, by the looks of it, he had been one of my benefactors. “Well, I’m going to make my rounds now, Mr. Corrigan.”

“Alright then, FunBags,” he said, buckling his pants. “And make sure you report to detention after school.”

I sighed. Nothing would sway this man. “Yes, Mr. Corrigan.” I walked out the door, leaving a trail of thick, white charity behind me.

The rest of the day passed by in mostly a blur of plodding from class to class and slipping into blissful, oblivious dream states. At every room I would accumulate a few more tablespoons of fluid, and by the end of the day I was a veritable abominable snowman of jizz. As the day wound down, I started to feel a sense of elation. I always felt this way, it was a sense of pride in doing my civic duty, I guessed. Or maybe it was just the satisfaction at doing exactly what I was meant to do. I was the school’s cumdumpster, and a damn good one at that. I felt like my skin was radiant through the coating of spunk.

As I walked down the hall, I heard the bells dismissing class. I started walking towards Ryan’s locker to meet him before I had to go to detention. Ugh, detention. I had almost let myself forget. I made my way down some stairs, my disheveled clothing threatening to fall off. A few guys I didn’t know tried to solicit me, but I was able to use detention as an excuse to get out of it. “At least one good thing came out of this,” I thought. I had never made such good time going to Ryan’s locker before. As I walked up behind him, he turned around and looked up and down my cum-splattered form.

“Yeah, I know, I haven’t gotten this much in a while!” I giggled, moving in for a hug. He grimaced and flinched backwards, sending me into further fits of giggles.

“So do you still have detention?” he asked when I’d calmed down. I nodded that I did. “That’s a shame. Sorry about that, by the way. Do you know who’s teaching it?”

“It’s alright, it’s not your fault. And, uh, Ms. Brantley, I think.” He nodded, and as he did I had an idea. “Wait a minute... with that machine you have, you could get me out of detention, right? Make it so I didn’t have to go?”

A crooked grin stretched itself across his face. “Why wouldn’t you want to go? You’re the one teaching it.”

* * *

I tossed my papers down on the desk. Why the hell had they stuck me with this fucking job again? Detention was the worst thing about being a teacher, and that was saying something. Whose idea was it to put all these little shits in a room together, and force one sucker teacher to look after them? Probably the same fuckwad that had come up with most of the other dumb-ass ideas that somehow kept this godforsaken place running.

I sighed. It was time to start. “Okay, let’s get this over with.” I scanned across the rows of kids, and counted them off for attendance. The last two I saw were on the far right. Ryan Greene was a desk behind the front row, and FunBags Dickgobbler was right in front of him. Which was a little weird, since Ryan was not normally the sort of kid I’d see here, but I could understand why he’d chosen that seat. Hell, he could probably get off on her in the middle of detention if he felt like it.

“Okay, then. Welcome to detention everybody. I’m Claire Brantley, and for the next hour and a half, your asses are mine.”