The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

One Fine Day

Disclaimer: This is a speculative fiction story, and does not promote anything illegal in this alternate reality. Practice safe, courteous sex, everyone.

Prologue

By 1968 they knew something was wrong. The birth rate in most of the country was dropping off precipitously. The various churches which relied on breeding were calling it a sign of the end times. The Chinese, behind their wall of silence, were secretly gratified. The Russians’ suspicions were actually right on the money, but they couldn’t verify the source, and luckily held off launching their bombs. But humans are very resilient in their thinking and after a few years people’s attitudes began to change. OK, so 99% of the women could only have two children. And that was only at the time of their choice——unwanted and accidental pregnancies disappeared completely. There were still 1 percent that were having no problems, and at that rate it would take many many years for the world population to drop down from the 3.5 billion souls to anywhere near extinction. The stranger, but less discussed part of the change, was how mature people were acting, how considerate and long thinking in their decisions. There was no rush to capture and corral the last few women who could have unlimited children, (not that they could be forced to have children without wanting them) and there was no desire other than to be stoic and thoughtful.

A committee was set up in the newly energized UN. They chose a team of scientists to track down what had caused this change in humanity. What was surprising was that many of the scientists had a new found confidence that they hadn’t before. There were 1% of women who could conceive whenever they wanted, and they were the finest athletic specimens of humanity, the strongest, the sturdiest, the fastest and tallest women on the planet. In correspondence, the smartest 1% of men on the planet found themselves to be sexually irresistible. They seemed to exude some sort of pheromone or psychic wavelength, or some such, that made the women around them swoon with desire. And their ability to cum quickly and constantly gave them the power to back it up. There was an extra .25 percent of pregnancies where the two ultra-fertile groups overlapped. So many scientists went from being alone to getting it constantly, that many of them had a new confidence where they believed they could solve any problem.

And they certainly solved this one. In a laboratory basement on the Stanford campus they found the notebooks, computer tapes and punch card stacks of a Dr. Corwin Anspaugh. He had disappeared, apparently to some remote island in the South Pacific. A genius, and what used to be called a sexual maniac, he was enamored of the young women of the college lacrosse team, and set about using the brand new fields of genetics and computation to create the planet’s first genetic plague. Besides the effects already noted of giving a woman the choice of when to conceive, limiting almost all women to 2 live births, and the effects on the top 1% of men and women, it also gave humanity the ability to resist all sexually transmitted diseases, and a new-found wisdom to carefully consider all of their decisions calmly and rationally, looking at the many consequences. His hope, besides originally wanting to have athletic women at his beck and call, was to defuse the many “bombs,” both literal and metaphorical, that threatened to destroy the planet.

As the disease was spread by the “jet set” around the planet, and the lifestyle eagerly embraced by the “flower children,” the world began to change quickly. The stupidity of most disagreements became a thing of the past. The Vietnam War, the Cultural Revolution, the conflicts in the new nations of Africa and around the world evaporated. The nuclear bombs were dismantled, and most troops were called home. (Many however chose to stay where they were, and marry into the local cultures.) China and India still remained the most populous states, but as national borders and the ideas of racialism began to dissolve, this didn’t matter so much. The space race became a friendly competition, and it wasn’t long before plans were drawn up for a UN moonbase and space colonies. Many diseases and all poverty was being wiped away on earth. And with free and easy sex being the norm, people found they could love each other across all lines and boundaries.

There was one final result of the genetic plague, unanticipated by Anspaugh. Those children who weren’t affected in utero, and who had not yet reached puberty, that is, the end of the baby boom, found themselves affected slightly differently. As they began to mature into adults, both sexes found themselves at the top end of the scale for physical qualities. Physical defects erased themselves, and their bodies were stunningly beautiful and fit. Both women and men found themselves well endowed, the men sporting thick cocks and hard bodies, the women were more curved and supple, having larger breasts than their older and younger sisters. Although it was discovered this was a physical anomaly and not a spiritual one, The popular press dubbed this generation “The Golden Children”, and some continued to harbor the belief that they were here to wipe clean the mistakes of the past and lead humanity into the new age.

Chapter 1

Mark awoke one morning to the sound of songbirds, surf, and steady breathing. The morning sun had yet to break through the grey morning clouds covering the big island of Hawai’i, but the morning twilight was already illuminating his bedroom. His beautiful twin wives, Hannah and Annah, were still asleep, loudly breathing on either side of him. Their thick, black hair spread out on the pillows like dark rivers of desire, and their scent was sweet. The light cream blanket that covered them was frozen in the waving curves of their bodies. The girls were tired from celebrating their anniversary, and they dearly loved their sleep. Mark was rolled up on his left side, with the flow of Hannah’s thick, dark hair in his face, and her expansive and soft breast in his hand. His index finger was covering her hard nipple in the midst of her big, silken aureole, and the mass of her breast flowed out under his palm. Gently he gathered into his hand as much breast as he could, and sighed inwardly. Both girls almost always sported firm nipples in a shade between brown and maroon, an oddity Mark loved about them. He gently pinched Hannah’s, admiring its rubbery firmness. So beautiful. Both of the girls’ nipples had grown so long after breast feeding the children, and they fit so nicely in Mark’s mouth. The thickness of his morning erection was up against Hannah’s perfectly smooth, round, soft ass. The girls were hippy and soft, with big soft breasts, and he wouldn’t change a thing about them. Best to let her sleep, though, and he slowly flowed his hand off of her tit.

He rolled to his right, and buried his face in Annah’s thick mane, stroking delicately her muscular hips, down her long legs curled up against her tummy. He reached his hand over to her nicely identical, nicely thick breast, and rolled the firm nipple until it stood rock-hard in his fingertips, just for the symmetry on the girls. He stroked his hand downwards along her side, until, reaching between her legs, he felt a few hairs between her legs. Still asleep, she shifted onto her back, and as he slid his fingers onto the top of her cleft, she spread her legs apart, a sleeping movement conditioned into her. He paused, fingers on her cleft lips. If he were to begin stroking her, petting her slowly engorging lips apart, fluttering his fingers against her thickening frills, pulling her up gently from sleep, stroking her awake between her legs, and then kissing, mounting and riding her while she woke to orgasm, it would also pull Hannah up too, and she would have to be fucked as well. Sleep sex, as lovely as it was, had a tendency to wash off with the morning shower, like the island dew, leaving no residue, and bit of dissatisfaction. No need to wake them. Time enough to play with both girls later. They needed their sleep. And his love for them outweighed his transitory physical needs. As one of the “Lucky Ones” he could masturbate quickly, and be refilled in time for them later. Or wander the beach looking for one of the many tourists looking to welcome the day with physical passion. But he didn’t feel the need for an immediate orgasm today.

He gently slid out from between the two of them. The king-sized bed was large enough for him to move without disturbing them. Their room was dim, with the heavy drapes that were useful for creating a cool room while it was hot outside. They had designed their master bedroom so that they had a view out over the ocean, and had created it so the room would be spare and simple. Unfortunately, as had happened in every other house they’d inhabited, the walls filled up with bookcases, and the bookcases were covered with a layer of tchochkes. The girls liked self-help books and cutesy animals. Mark loved books on Martial Arts, and thick science references.

They all liked reading at the end of the day. They often wound down, each with a book in hand. He would lay sideways to the girls, his schlong inside one of them, pumping, using the tummy of the other as a pillow. The girl getting it might close her book and let the orgasm wash over her. He might flip around and start pumping the other. Just last week, he lay on Hannah’s tummy, rereading Gravity’s Rainbow, with his cock pumping into Annah. Mark and Annah came together, lightly reading throughout. Hannah lay her mystery book to the side, watching her husband and sister come. “That looks too good,” she announced, and rearranged the pair, so that she was between Annah’s legs, licking out Mark’s thick fluid. Annah continued reading, as did Mark, albeit sliding into Hannah’s cunt from behind. Between pages he reached around and stroked her nipples or clit. Eventually she finished, moaning, and they decided to turn out the lights for the night.

He closed the bathroom door, emptied his bladder, and stretched, trying to wake his body up for the day ahead. What had his dreams been? Something about swimming through the air, his loves by his side. They didn’t look like themselves, though. Brown skin and thick, kinky hair. They were in his parents’ house, trying to be quiet, and then swimming out the window over a sea of moonlight... It was gone.

The children had spent the night at El & Cal’s house, and the three lovers had gone into town to see a movie. There was a small two-banger theater in town, just off the little main street. One was always artsy film for the college kids, the other a popcorn flick. They’d enjoyed dinner at one of the better tourist spots, with a view of the ocean rolling its golden waves out towards the evening sun. And the walk along the night beach was beautiful, with the stars overhead occasionally occluded by the flying fruit bats. The three held hands, talking about the early days of their relationship, the odd rhythm of falling in love.

The film was a very funny, romantic comedy starring Jim F. and his lovely movie-star wife, whose name escaped Mark. (Rachel something? A good looker.) Mark’s old college friend Greg had written it, and Mark had kept picking out cameos by friends from college who had become popular actors, but had been in Greg’s movie as a favor. (Mark had invested some money in this film, as he did all of Greg’s films, and this one also looked to be a winner.) And with his old friend and lover Astrid producing it, it was given the attention it needed from the studios.

Annie had said how Jim was very good looking, and he’d promised to see if Greg could introduce them. She did have a thing for tall, beefy guys. Not that Mark had any worries about Annie being smitten and running off; she, like Hannah, was free to make love with whomever she wanted, and occasionally had brought home partners to share. (He had gone out to the art studio more than once to find Annah under the UPS man, and was happy for her. Hannah was very fond of a quadruple she knew from the kids’ school. And Mark was constantly rutting the staff while at work.) No, rather it was the stories everyone knew about how happy Jim and Rachel were, and how they had devoted their lives to raising orphaned children, like Roy Rogers & Dale Evans had. And like Roy & Dale, it seemed to be one of the those honest marriages made in the stars.

As he walked downstairs to grab a glass of orange juice, his mind glanced over the kisses he’d shared with Astrid last time they’d met. The removal of her brown business suit, the cupping of her huge, pale breasts and white, white ass, her groping desperately for his cock through his clothes. Her desperately dripping, puffy pussy, white skin and brown fur as she settled into his lap. She was still such a precious friend, and a joyful sex partner. downing the juice, he started to stroke himself off, thinking about little Astrid sitting in his lap, sliding her pussy back and forth on the thickness of his cock as they kissed and kissed. But he sighed, and relaxed himself.

It used to be, when he was younger, he could bed three girls at once. Slip it into Rhonwyn’s mouth while she was on her knees, and fondle Astrid and Sue F. until he came in Rhonwyn’s mouth. Rhonwyn would sixty-nine with Sue F., getting fingered by Mark while he slid it, still hard, into Astrid. When Astrid finished shuddering in orgasm, he’d slide out of her, and get Sue F. from behind, filling her with his next load of cum. It was no problem staying hard in her until she squeaked. Back over to Rhonwyn, where he’d stuff her drooling red-haired pussy until he’d loose his final load into her. Then he’d lay back until one (or three) of them inevitably sucked him back to hardness. Ah, teenage years, when he was first discovering what it meant to be physically irresistible to women, and he could keep it up for several hours at a time. How many girls had he lit up with his cock, how many had he painted their insides with his cum? Hundreds?

There were a thousand kids at his high school, of which eight boys and eleven girls were in that lucky one percent, all overly-sexed, and all perfect specimens of humanity. (Not that the other high-schoolers weren’t all screwing like minks.) He remembered the night all nineteen of them had an orgy, no boyfriends or girlfriends. The girls had prepared by going on “the pill,” an archaic method of birth control, as there was a possibility that amongst their special group someone would get pregnant, and nobody wanted that in high school. But even with all of the pheromones floating around, and all of the lovely meat on display, they were all still high-school students, and the night quickly broke apart into cliques of teens furiously fucking, while others were left out. After having a few perfunctory orgasms with a cheerleader and one of the gals on the track team, he broke off. Astrid and Rhonwyn were away for the weekend, but his Sue club, Sue F., Sue C., Sue K., and Sue B. made it up to him. Sue B., with her wild blonde afro offered a good sub for Rhonwyn’s mouth, as he loved digging his fingers into her kinky hair as she deep-throated him.

These days, try as he might, he didn’t seem to have the same stamina any more. A couple of hours, maybe seven, eight shots a night if he was lucky. But back in those days it was all about the sex. Well, there still was a lot to do with sex, but it was the love that made life worthwhile. And he’d been doubly blessed by the twins.

As he exited the house and walked across the back lawn to the beach to perform his morning martial arts workout and meditation he thought back on the sex they’d had the night before when they came home. They were tired from the late movie and the general child wrangling of the day, but they still had enough energy to spend an hour plus slowly massaging, stroking and caressing each other to a wonderful batch of orgasms. The three of them had been sexual partners for many years now. At first it was Hannah and Mark as casual partners, then good friends and heart lovers, but Annah had been quickly brought into the relationship. The sex still was fresh after so long. Certainly they used some unusual techniques to get what they wanted from each other. There were things they did that, even in this day of fairly free sex, that were considered somewhat perverted.

The day was starting in earnest, with mynahs hopping along the grass. Honeycreepers were inching suspiciously along the profusions of flowers that hung from the trees. The surf was lapping at the wide shore, and he could see early morning swimmers in rock holes to the North. Out on the ocean he could see one, or maybe two turtles broaching the water. In the past he’d seen dolphins leaping, herding schools of tuna. His bare feet cooshed into the sand which was still cool this morning. He lay his pole and tonfa off to the side, and began his stretching kicks.

It was an odd thing, their relationship. A three legged stool. But it worked. There were plenty of male Lucky Ones, exuding their pheromones from behind their testes, who had harems of women devoted to them. Plenty of the LO female had cliques of men fighting for their attention. He himself had a stable of partners, in town, at work, and around the world. (He still held out hope for trying zero-G and lunar sex, but that might be wishful thinking.) Still that was for sex and outside companionship. Mmm—occasionally for the power, if he was honest with himself. There was something so primal about standing next to a woman, and without exchanging a word, sometimes not even speaking the same language, bring her to the point where she lay quivering on her back, spreading her legs for him.

But he loved his wives desperately, with all of his heart. Beyond his swagger and confidence, they each fulfilled something that was missing in his heart. There was, despite the constant parade of flesh and fondling, a loneliness in his character that only Hannah and Annah could fill. He often felt it was a defect, a disconnect from his own humanity. Even his children, whom he loved, so dearly, couldn’t take his wives’ places in his heart. If anything happened to either one, he knew he would be broken forever. He considered himself lucky beyond belief to have found the other parts of his soul in them.

“We must have come in together for a reason,” Hannah had told them by the starlight. “I feel I’ve known you both from another lifetime, and we’ll be together for all time.”

“I look at all of this,” Annah continued, expounding on the world around them, the stars above them, “and I know we’re here for a reason.”

“I can never speak to a reason,” Mark replied, ever the scientist. “But there’s more magic here than I can comprehend. It’s magic enough to me to have found true love. I know how rare that is.”

The kisses went on and on. They knew from gritty past experience not to have sex in the sand. But sex was to them just another brush they used to paint their mural of love.

So long ago now, it seemed, the girls, loved and cursed each other as best friends and enforced roommates, with that intimate sibling closeness that only identical twin sisters could have. “My first marriage,” Hannah joked. But when Hannah and Mark fell head over heels in love with each other, that presented a special problem for the sisters. Would they split up the act? Annie, despite having a half-dozen guys on the string, had never met anyone she felt that way for, and was jealous of Hannie’s love.

For Mark, he had of course been with plenty of partners who were infatuated with him. As soon as he hit puberty in the 70s, he began riding women of all ages who couldn’t help themselves, who had to fuck him. No sooner had he begun to get hard for the girls in his class than he was parting their thighs and sliding his cock into them. He’d had his special friends and first girlfriends in high school and college. But he had never had a woman who truly loved him so thoroughly before, who loved him for his soul, not just the smell of his musk. And the love was fantastic. Here was a stunningly brilliant graphic designer, with sweet elfin features and a lush, perfect body who affected him on levels he barely understood. She had a sense of honesty and clarity he had never encountered. And she was madly in love with him. How confusing that right next to her was her identical twin who seemed to have every aspect duplicated except the deep love.

For Hannah, here was the nicest guy she had ever met, kind, brilliant, and good looking (with the curly brown hair that turned her on, even), and yet he oblivious to the fact that he was more than a stud horse who happened to be good at math. Not to mention the fact that he made her feel like the most precious woman on the planet, and adored everything about her.

For Annah, who agreed with her dear sister about all of his good qualities, and who also found him irresistibly sexy, this affair looked to be a permanent wedge between herself and Hannah. She hadn’t met anyone half as wonderful, and had some jealousy towards their happiness. She could hear the two of them rocking the bed springs on the other side of the apartment wall, and her heart would flutter, and her cunt would flood around her probing, stroking fingers, but it wasn’t her in that bed. Perhaps for a flip of the coin, if she was the one who had to retake Chem 101 in college, she might have been the one with him, and Hannah would have been looking in, desperately frigging herself.

After some talking and tearful conversations, the girls decided to talk to Mark about it. Did he love something special about Hannah? Was it just luck and lust, or was there truly something deeper? His solution was novel. Not to push in any direction at all. They discussed it over dinner at one of Berkeley’s better restaurants. (As Mark had had some success with some of his early patents, he wasn’t hurting for money, and owned his own house near the campus.) The three of them would go out as equal partners and friends, enjoying conversations and holding each other, but all sex stopped while they were dating. Would love bloom? Friendship had to come first. When the three of them were comfortable as a unit, and as the girls each saw the other joking and comfortable with Mark, then they would switch off dates and chats. Each woman was getting comfy as an individual partner with Mark, each finding their level of joking and conversation without the other. Again, no sex. True, after a few weeks each of them was boiling. Mark was always needing to empty his balls, and there were always women around who wanted to help. But he held off except for masturbating—a poor substitute when there was usually a mouth waiting to help him. And the twins were always being sought after by horny guys with no other interest than the novelty of trying a matched pair. Mark needed the girls, either singly or as a pair, and each girl needed to have him driving into them.

They managed to hold out for just under a month. On a walk through the hills behind the Claremont Hotel they had to deal with it.

“I think we’ve talked about it enough,” Annah said, holding his left hand, as they stepped along the road overlooking the bay. The blue sky was punching through the Berkeley spring clouds, making the water turn blue in reflection. The detritus of oak leaves crunched under their feet.

“Hey, I know what I’m missing,” Hannah said on his right side. “Before this grand experiment we were doing it like weasels. What three to five times a day?”

“You know once we bring sex into it again it’s all going to change,” Mark held out. “Let’s say we try it. We all love each other now, but you two know what it’s like to argue. You can’t help it. What happens when Hannah and I want to buy a minivan, and Annah insists on a Ferrari.”

“I have good taste,” Annah admitted.

“Will we end up ganging up on you? Make you sleep on the couch? What do I do when you’re both mad at me? One on one we’re equal individuals. Two against one always wins. That’s the first lesson I learned having a brother and sister. With three it was always politics. Do we bring sex into that?”

“I think the key is always communication. We’ve gotten good at always talking to each other, even when we’re mad,” Hannah explained.

“What’s worked for us is never going to bed mad,” Annah added.

“So let’s say, nothing ventured, nothing gained,” Mark said. “I do have to say that I know Hannah and I have been in love both with and without sex. But I’ve seen some women change around me. I mean literally. They have one attitude, take a whiff, switch how they feel 180 degrees, and then once I fill them, act a third way. It’s happened. And I don’t want to lose you, Annie.”

“Well, genetically we’re probably going to react the same way,” Annah comforted him. “Besides, you’re going to have to give it to me at least once. If I don’t get to try you after all of this, I’ll have to kill you.”

“I’ll hold him down,” Hannah agreed.

“And, of course, the elephant in the room,” he paused. “Do I take you singly or together? Do we do a Monday, Wednesday, Friday thing?”

“No!” They both squawked.

“Then the question comes up, if we three are together in one bed—— I mean, I know you two aren’t interested in other women—— that is, often when I’ve been with multiple female partners, they...”

“Have sex with each other,” Hannah finished for him.

“But you two are sisters, and again, I know you don’t swing that way at all.” He kept trying to make his point, actually embarrassed.

Annah started, slowly. “Yeah, I’m definitely just more interested in you. But I figure we’ll be right next to each other.”

“We’ve slept slept together plenty of times.” Hannah explained.

“And seen each other naked enough. That’s not a problem.”

“But we’re not going to——y’know.”

“Oh, I certainly understand!” Mark blurted, relieved to have that subject out in the open. “I don’t want to do anything that would make either of you uncomfortable.”

“I’m sure we’ll probably watch each other while we’re doing it.” Annah said. “Actually, the thought of watching you two doing it is getting me wet right now.”

“Umm, I know you’ve talked about what it’s like to have two women work on you—orally.” Hannah said. “And I really do love sucking on you. Speaking of getting wet.”

“Yeah, that would be okay,” Annah agreed.

“The other thing I really needed to talk about is, that——to put it bluntly, I really need to go for it every few hours. I mean that’s a lot of time spent bothering you. It’s pretty constant.” Mark was holding them close as they walked. The gals had an arm around his waist, and he had a hand on each of their hips. They had fallen into synchronized step. His hands strayed down to fondle their round bottoms, feeling them shift as they walked. “I mean I’m going to be going after you constantly. You won’t get through a day without each getting it a few times.”

“And this is built in?” Annah asked.

“I certainly didn’t have any complaints when we were together,” Hannah mentioned.

“Yeah, but the bloom is still on the rose. How are you going to feel in a few years?” Mark was running his hands liberally along their soft asses, not bothering to leave off when cars drove by.

Hannah snorted. “If we spend all of our time trying to guess what will happen years ahead, nothing will ever happen.”

“What have you been doing the last few months?” Annah asked. “We’ve been holding off.”

“Masturbating.” Mark explained. “Lots and lots of masturbating. It’s not as much fun by a shot. I had to come twice before we got together this afternoon. Otherwise I wouldn’t be able to function.”

“I’ve been having to as well,” Hannah added. “Annah too. Don’t look at me, I can hear you.”

“I should get some privacy.” Annah grumbled.

“Look, I know we need to get this out in the open.” Hannah shot back. “But I know as soon as we finish talking we’re going to go to his house, strip naked, and we’re going to watch each other get it good and hard. Assuming he’s going to be fine after looking after himself.”

“I’m, yeah I’m good to go already. If you want to talk about being wet, I’m pretty hard right now.” He motioned to his crotch with his chin. He had a real firm grip on a butt-cheek of each gal, and had his fingers wedged pretty far in.

They each reached down to fondle his long, very hard cock through his cotton pants.

“Is this the head?” Annah asked, feeling it in amazement.

“Yeah,” Mark and Hannah answered in unison.

“Let’s go,” Annah said.

As they walked back to his car they tried to figure out the best way to determine who was the first to get it. Annah said she should be, as she hadn’t gotten it yet. Hannah claimed she actually knew what she was missing, so it had been harder for her. Mark claimed he had a random way to determine, that they would appreciate, but wouldn’t explain until they got back to his house.

They rushed into the house and to the bedroom. His cleaning woman had been in, and the place looked great. (He had asked the cleaning service to send over either guys, or the women when he was gone. He hadn’t wanted the temptation of a gal swooning onto him during his celibacy.) In the bedroom he explained how it would work.

“I’ll turn around and undress, if you two do the same, without saying anything, and go on your hands and knees facing away from me—I’m pretty sure I won’t recognize who’s who from that angle. Then let me do the rest.” They kissed on it, long slow lingering kisses as they unbuckled each other.

He turned back around to see their two lovely bottoms in the air, their wet pussies full and waiting for him. “Nope, can’t tell you apart yet. I’m sure I’ll be able to soon.” And with his cock hard and throbbing between his legs, he began to stroke their lovely cunts, side by side with his hands.

“Quietly, quietly,” he cautioned as his thumbs slipped easily into both of them. The girls moaned despite themselves. There was a gap between them of a couple of inches. But as he kept sliding his thumbs into them, and then withdrawing to fondle their lovely smooth bottoms, the flesh of their bottoms kept touching. After a moment they scooched together until they were jammed against each other.

Which was which? It didn’t matter. Their black hair hid their identities neatly. He had been stroking them deep inside, working down to their G-spots. Time for a lucky winner. He was so hard with desire his cock was bucking as he lifted it towards the girl on the left. The one on the right would continue being massaged. With his left hand he positioned himself and slid it into her. He drove his right fingers into the other’s steaming pussy. They both moaned in ecstasy.

He pumped in, using his free left hand to grab and slap at the bottom below him. “Ohh, ohh, ohh!” the girls were moaning to each other. Their faces were right against each other, and they were moaning into each other’s mouth.

After a few moments he withdrew. He so wanted to keep going until he came. But there was another love to fill. He swapped hands and his cock swapped quims. Again they were each moaning into the other’s mouth. He began to pump harder, driving himself as far in as he could fit. There appeared to be some sympathetic rhythm set up in their large breasts, which began swaying, then softly slapping into each other. As he watched the girl he wasn’t fucking moved her face forward, until her mouth was against her sister’s.

That deserved a reward, and he shifted back to the left girl. Their mouths were pressed together, and gently the right girl closed her mouth on her twin’s lips. A kiss. He shifted back. Thup, thup, thup. He was so close to coming he could taste his semen backing up. The girl on the left was kissing her sister directly. And there, he could see her tongue slide between her sister’s lips. He shifted back.

This had to be the last time. They were all about to come. He glanced back down, and saw the two of them, kissing thoroughly, mouths open, tongues flashing in and out. Lights exploded behind his eyes as he began to cum. They could feel it too, and as he began to shoot his large load into one of his girlfriends, she came as well. “Hold on, hold on!” He thought to himself, clamping down on his kegel muscles.

The twin he was fucking rode out her orgasm, and her sister was right there with her. He pulled out quickly and wetly jammed his cock one more time into his other girlfriend. Almost his whole hand fit into the girl he left. Righty was boiling insanely, and within a few thrusts was coming as well. He let loose the rest of the contents of his balls into her.

They crawled forward, and he climbed between them, Hannah on one side, Annah on the other. He held them in his arms, as they snuggled in on his chest.

“Thank you,” he said. “That was beautiful. I love you each so much.”

“I love you.” “I love you.” they each murmured, purring.

Eventually, Hannah drew a leg up over his hip, to get more surface contact. Annah reached down to manhood and touched it.

“You’re still pretty firm,” she informed him.

“Yeah, it stays like that. If you’re not careful, I’ll start up again.”

“That’s fine with me,” Annah replied. “Do you mind if I look at you?”

“Well I hope you’ll to examine me anytime you want. Girls, as far as I’m concerned, I’m yours. I love you.”

“My gosh, the head really is big. I mean, it’s long, too.” She had her hands gently on the shaft and was examining him up close.

Hannah chuckled, remembering their early days together. She presented her lips for a kiss, with which he obliged her. “Now comes the sniffing,” she told him.

“My gosh, it really smells good!” Annah exclaimed.

“She’ll taste you,” Hannah continued in a whisper.

“Ohh.” Annah moaned as she stroked his shaft with her tongue.

“And into the mouth.”

“Oh, this really is good. Hannah, his head fits in my mouth, so—” she demonstrated.

“Ohmigosh!” Mark started, drawing Hannah’s attention, Annah thought she was doing a good job.

“She’s not just sucking and licking me——”

Hannah looked at him, curiously. “You and I have cleaned each other plenty of times. So what?”

“I’m covered in both of you.”

“So maybe we taste the same?”

“I dunno.” He was enjoying Annie slurping on him, but needed to know. “Annie, could bring your bottom up here?”

“Can I keep you in my mouth?”

“Sure. Hannie, you too, lover?”

“Ok. . .”

As Hannah maneuvered around, Annah plopped her legs over his face, presenting her wet sex to his face, still bobbing her head up and down, trying to insert more of his long cock into her mouth. Her eyes were going a little glassy, and she began to drool slightly as his tongue swabbed her lips, and then began to enter her cunt. When Mark pulled his face out, and called “next,” Annah moaned in disappointment, but did as he told her, swinging her knees off of him.

Hannah straddled him next, facing upwards. As he repeated the procedure on her, he ran his hands along her sides, and under her large breasts, cupping them. She began to stroke her own nipples, pulling on them gently. He joined her, and they hardened under their four hands. Her breathing deepened as she began to ride his tongue.

He lifted her enough to speak. “Done. Thank you darling. Could you hop off please? Lie on your back next to me?” He gave her hips a squeeze in love as she dismounted.

As his cock was freed, Annah quickly resumed her suckling, moaning and trying to bring him off again.

“So?” Hannah asked looking at him. Her left hand was drifting between her legs. Not that she was going to bring herself off, just——well, it felt good to keep touching slightly.

“From what you’ve both told me,” Mark explained to Hannah, “apart from last month, neither of your are big masturbators.”

“So what? I prefer to think about you, darling, not squish myself.”

“And when I was fucking you both from behind, you were making out with each other, pretty deeply.”

“It——felt right, see?” she started to kiss him, sliding her tongue into his mouth. Her fingers went to the spot inside that felt so right, and she pressed herself.

He pushed Hannah back. He barked out an order. “Both of you, stop immediately!” They did, curious. “Annah, stop sucking!” She did, but kept him in her mouth. “No, stand up.”

Annah finally let him go, groaning, and stood dutifully by the side of the bed. Mark stood as well, next to her. As he spoke he stroked his hands on her, enjoying her curves, and then sliding his hand between her legs, dipping his fingers into her.

“I need to know something. As I thought, you both do taste completely different. I mean, you may be genetically identical, but at this point your personal chemistries are different. What you eat, life experiences, there’s probably a thousand organic factors. but you taste different.” He withdrew his fingers, and offered them to Annah, who ran her tongue along them, sucking.

He continued. “Hannah, I want you to lay back spread-eagled on the bed.” she did so, exposing herself. “Annah, I need to test something. Please go into the bathroom until I call you.”

“I really need you,” Annah said, almost whining.

“It’ll just take a moment. Um, don’t touch yourself please.”

“Mark, what is this?” Hannah asked.

He stroked his already hard cock until it was drooling clear pre-cum. He touched her with his cock on her wrist, and began to paint a line along her body. “Love, ever since I turned thirteen, and began to get hard continually, I’ve had women using me as a stud.” He circled one breasts, then the other, and tipped her nipples with his hard ‘brush.’ “Yeah, I’ve loved it. But until now, I’ve never been so confident that you two loved me for who I am, not just because I get you off.”

He rose to her face, placing a line along the underside of her nose. She groaned at the scent. He made an ant trail down her belly, randomly wandering.

“I’ve always assumed that most girls were naturally bisexual. I’d take five in a room, and before long they’d be between each other’s legs. But I know you two don’t have any lesbian tendencies at all.”

He drew lines above her black thatch, before drooling halfway down her right leg, where he stopped.

“If you don’t mind,” he told her,” I’d like to enter and come inside of you. Could you roll your hips up, please love?”

She did, and carful not to remove his semen trail he entered her, and after a few thrusts exploded in her. Like so many, many, other women he had fucked, she came when he did. “Could you put a pillow under your bottom, please love?” he asked. “Stay that way. I’m going to call Annah out.”

He was very careful not to wipe off in any way, and he was slick with Hannah’s juices, and a string of his semen. He tapped on the bathroom door. “Annah?”

She opened it the door, and was ready to come to his arms. He held her at length. “Annah, could you go to your knees? If you like the smell you can—” He didn’t get to finish his sentence. She was already sucking him deeply, withdrawing only when she wanted to deeply lick a spot she couldn’t get between her lips. “O-o-okay,” he said, taken aback. “Taste okay?”

“Mmm-hmmmm.”

“Okay. What I’d like you to do, if you don’t mind, is go over to Hannah, and starting at her right wrist, take a sniff.”

She stood, and they walked over holding each other. Annah got onto her hands and knees, putting her nose at her twin’s wrist.

“Do you smell anything?” he asked. she nodded, and licked upwards along her twin’s arm. “You,” she said at the elbow.

Hannah had her eyes closed, reveling in the sensation.

Annah was approaching her sister’s pillowy breasts.

“Hannah, are you ok?” he asked

“It feels so good,” she told him, eyes still closed.

Annah sucked her sister’s nipple, hard, gathering up the breast by suction, and using her hands to lift it. When the flavor was gone, she shifted to the other. Hannah was left weak.

As Annah approached Hannah’s mouth licking, Hannah’s tongue rose upwards, and her sister sucked that, too, before mashing their lips together.

Mark watched Annah trace the complex pattern he’d left on Hannah’s stomach, before heading south, along the top of the black hair. Annah started to lick down the leg, but then suddenly burying her face between her sister’s legs. She licked, and sucked and tongued her sister as if her life depended on it. She shifted, so she wasn’t alongside, but between the legs. Hannah drew he legs up, gasping in delight, making a table of her sex for her sister to devour.

Mark watched, once again at full staff. Without thinking, he stood behind Annah and pushed himself into her. The moan carried up the chain, and he could see each of his strong thrusts shoving Annah’s face hard against Hannah’s pussy. He could see Annah dig her face in deeper, licking the remnants of his juices that had flowed out of Hannah, and down to her asshole. Annah was licking her sister’s ass.

With a shock, he came into Annah, and was startled to find he was crying. His sobs grew deeper as his cock fell out of her.

The sound cut through to the girls, and they stood on wobbly legs, and guided him to the bed. They arranged themselves on either side, kissing him as he sobbed against his will. “Sweetheart, Lover, Darling,” they cooed.”

“All my life,” he choked out between tears, calming. “All my life, all I’ve ever wanted was to be loved for me. For who I am. Not for——this!” He smacked his cock, which was still hard, still proud. “I found Hannah, and I felt blessed. Then Annah, and I told myself we three were special. But it’s just my cock, It’s just my damn genetics again. I’m going to fuck you both up, and before long I’ll just be back on the assembly line, and you’ll follow my orders just for this.”

The girls hugged him as his tears gradually ebbed.

“I’m—I’m not sure what happened,” Annah said softly. “I love you. It just seemed right in the moment. It seemed like what you wanted, and I so wanted to give you whatever would make you happy. I——I do want your body. But I love you. I want to spend my life with you. With both of you. It’s not like, ‘Oh God, I want to eat Hannie,’ it’s just——it tasted good, and you both seemed to enjoy it.”

Hannah spoke up. “Mark, I love you too much. I’m not letting you go. Ever. I want to spend my life with you. If you really need me to do something, I will. If it’s something I want to do, I’ll do it. Okay, so maybe your body is telling me what it wants me to do. But I want to do it, otherwise I wouldn’t. If you tell me to—I don’t know—suck your toes. Maybe, perhaps, your body might fog me up so I want to. But I love you. Love is trust. I trust you not to use me badly. I trust you love me. And I’ll try to kick you in the nuts if you abuse my trust. Okay? Fair?”

“I do love you. I love you both. Together and separately. But I don’t trust myself.”

Hannah grabbed his chin. “Hey! Look at me! When I got together with you, I knew you couldn’t go two feet with porking someone.” She was surprised at her forwardness. “But I gave you my love, and you’ve loved me. Now, Annie is here as well. We three are together. I know you’re still not going to get two feet without someone else mauling you. You have a duty to the human race. But we three want to be together. Who knows what’s happening tomorrow, but I want, I WANT, us to be together.”

“Ditto,” Annah said succinctly. “Now take me again. Take Hannah. Let’s go exploring and see where we end up. I’ve waited too long for this for you to get an attack of the conscience. Love us. Make love to us.”

And he did, all night long, and for all the sweet years until now. From that night on they were a threesome. They did fight, they did wrangle for attention and power, they pouted and huffed. But they loved each other.

They drew plenty of looks as they walked together, these two beautiful, dark-haired, sweet-faced, curvy, identical women holding hands with him, he kissing one, then the other. For passers-by it seemed to bring smiles and delight.