The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“One Of These Nights”

One of these nights, Donna swore blearily to herself, she was going to find out exactly where that damned light was coming from. It shone brightly onto her closed eyelids, playing on her face over and over again for what seemed like an eternity as she gradually and reluctantly surfaced from sleep. She never knew when it started—it only ever seemed to happen on nights like tonight, when she was so tired she just fell into bed and zonked out right away, and so she always became aware of it too slowly to be able to jump up and run to the window to see where it was coming from.

Wincing, she opened her eyes just a crack. The light hit her right away, and she closed them tightly for a moment while she squirmed around to find a spot where it wasn’t right in her eyes. Then she opened them again, a bit wider this time. Sure enough, it was the same damned light, bouncing off the bedroom mirror that her neighbor Jimmy had given her at her housewarming party. (Well, they’d called it a “housewarming party” as a joke, but really it had just been her, Jimmy, and a bottle of bourbon.) Every time this happened, Donna swore that she was going to move that mirror to make sure it didn’t happen again, but every time she woke up the next morning and couldn’t bear to. In the light of day, it looked perfect just where it was. Maybe one of these nights she’d do it before she could change her mind. Maybe one of these nights she’d remember to close the stupid blinds before she went to bed. Maybe maybe maybe...she sat up, determined to figure out what the hell was making that light this time.

It cut out just as Donna got out of bed, and the surge of determination faded along with it. She sagged back down into a sitting position, her brain still half-asleep. By the time she managed to find some clothes, pull them on, stagger out of the house, and get around to the place where the light was coming from, the source would be long gone. She felt too tired, both in mind and body, to waste her time and energy on that kind of wild goose chase. It was always the same story when she got woken up by that stupid light—she always woke up with her mind all dozy and groggy and vulnerable, never alert and energized enough to go find out what the heck was going on out there.

Vulnerable. That was an odd word to pop into one’s head, Donna thought as she lay back on top of the covers. But it just seemed to make sense to her, at least as much as anything made sense when you were only half-awake like this. The words just seemed to go together, groggy and dozy and sleepy and dreamy and docile and vulnerable, vulnerable to...to...

Vulnerable to stupid distractions that kept her from getting back to sleep, Donna grumbled to herself. She felt so tired that she felt like she was asleep and awake at the same time, but for some reason her stupid brain kept trying to chase down silly little distractions like why she thought of a word like—like—Donna sighed. And now she couldn’t even remember what that word was. She resolved not to try to remember it. It was just one more distraction, one more thing she didn’t need to think about in order to get back to sleep.

Donna rolled over, but for some reason, no position seemed comfortable. One of these nights, she prayed, I will be able to get right back to sleep after this happens. It didn’t make sense. Earlier tonight, she’d been so tired she’d barely been able to stumble to her bed, but now she just couldn’t make herself fall asleep. She just needed something to help her relax, just one tiny little thing to push her drowsy, docile mind that last little step back to sleep. Maybe warm milk, or a sleeping pill, or...?

Or maybe that, she thought with a tiny, wicked grin. The thought just seemed to pop into her mind all on its own, but the second it occurred to her, Donna knew it was just what she needed. She rolled back off the bed and onto her feet. Standing up, she opened the drawer in her nightstand and pulled out a couple of her favorite toys. One eye-popping orgasm, she thought mischievously. Just what the doctor ordered. She fumbled around for the lube, but didn’t find any.

She’d left it in the bathroom, she remembered now. Why the hell she’d decided to do that, she wasn’t sure, but she knew exactly where it was. Donna wasn’t worried about walking around the house naked, not at this time of night. Everyone with any sense was asleep; everyone except her, of course. She flipped on the lights in each room as she headed to the bathroom. No sense in stumbling her way there and back.

She giggled to herself just a little as she passed through the living room. If Jimmy was still awake, she thought, she’d be giving him one hell of a show. Donna didn’t work nude, but she’d done enough bikini shoots to know that she had a body men lusted over. Hell, she thought, tracing the lines of her heavy tits with her finger, it was her body that had paid for this house. She could almost picture Jimmy, looking through the window of his house and the sliding glass door of hers right into this very room, watching her long legs as she strutted through the room, noticing the vibrators in her hand and rubbing himself through his pants as he thought about what she was going to do with them...

But luckily, that was just her imagination. Jimmy was asleep. She knew it for a fact.

She ducked into the bathroom, grabbing the lube from where she’d left it. On impulse, she also grabbed a towel. She might want to clean herself up afterwards or something, and it’d save her a second trip. Which would be good, because she was already so tired and she’d be even sleepier after she came. She was not going to want to walk all the way back in here just to grab a towel.

In fact, she thought as she headed back, she was so tired that it seriously seemed like too much work to walk all the way back to the bed before getting herself off. Donna knew that didn’t really make a ton of sense, but as another wave of exhaustion swept over her, she decided she didn’t care. Her legs felt so heavy that every step seemed like a marathon, her eyes kept closing all by themselves, and her pussy—oh, God, she realized. Her pussy was absolutely steaming. She’d been thinking of this as just a good way to relax, but another hot, tingly gush of arousal raced from her pussy straight up to her brain and told her she needed a good fucking, and she needed it now.

She spread the towel over the recliner that faced the back porch. Good thing she’d grabbed it—this couldn’t have worked out better if she’d planned it. Something about that thought troubled her briefly as she sat down, something about the idea of a plan that wound up with her sitting here and fingering her wet pussy—

Oh, fuck, her pussy was wet. Donna spread her legs as wide as she possibly could as her fingers brushed her pussylips, the sensation causing her eyes to flutter from the surge of pleasure. She was so fucking horny right now that it just obliterated everything else in her mind. All she could do was just sit there, tracing her labia with her fingers, dipping them into her pussy just a little to spread her juices out and make her pussylips glisten with moisture. She must look so hot right now. One of these nights, she knew, she’d give a show to some Peeping Tom if she wasn’t careful. But not tonight—everyone was in bed and sound asleep tonight, and it was perfectly safe for her to finger herself right in the open like this.

That triggered a thought in Donna’s sleepy, horny mind, one that managed to penetrate the haze of lust for a moment. Nights? Plural? Had she done this before? As she started to think about it, something about this whole situation did seem kind of familiar. Donna always had trouble getting back to sleep after the light woke her up, she knew that. And she always wound up feeling horny, so horny that it was hard to think about anything at all except for—

The vibrators suddenly seemed heavy in Donna’s hand, and all those thoughts of—of whatever she’d been thinking about a few seconds ago just seemed distant and unimportant next to the sex toys she was holding. Setting one down on the arm of the chair, she brought the other one up to her mouth to give it a long, slow, lascivious lick. This was her favorite, no question. She loved the thickness of it when her pussy clenched around it, and the way that the little prong that stuck out pressed onto her clit just right. It was hard for her to pull her other hand away from her pussy long enough to lube it up, but she made up for lost time by sliding the dildo deep into her cunt with a long, grunting moan of pure bliss.

She turned it on with a sharp sigh of pleasure, feeling it wiggle and buzz and tickle her in all the right ways. Every few seconds, she patted the end where it stuck out, sending a tiny jolt of pleasure through her pussy that just seemed to top off the thrumming tingles she was already getting. She hooked her legs over the arms of the recliner, giving a full view to—to anyone who might be looking, but there wasn’t anyone because the only person who could possibly see her from here would be Jimmy, and Jimmy was sound asleep and she knew it. So she could give as much of a show as she wanted. Nobody would see.

Donna shifted position, squirming so that her ass was exposed as well. It was a little uncomfortable, but it allowed her to lube up her fingers and rub them all over her asshole. She dipped one in and out, slicking up the tight entrance even as her anus clenched around the intrusion. She couldn’t remember when she’d started enjoying anal play, but one day she’d just found herself in a sex shop and the butt plugs just seemed to call to her. Just like it was calling to her right now, she thought as she grabbed the sleek black dildo with the flared base from the arm of the recliner and played her lube-slicked fingers over it until it gleamed. With a hungry moan, she slid it deep into her ass.

Now it felt almost perfect, sitting there so wide and open with both her holes stretched by sleek, buzzing toys. Donna drizzled more of the lube over her tits and began to massage them with both hands, loving the way they glistened almost as much as she loved the feel of her fingers sliding over the slippery flesh. She almost wished Jimmy was watching. He’d probably never seen anything so hot in his life, the poor guy. He worked out of his house, he never seemed to go out socially—he desperately needed a hobby or something.

No, Donna thought, that wasn’t right. He did have a hobby, he’d mentioned it all the way back at the housewarming party. He’d said something, and she’d forgotten all about it afterwards but it was really important, and she needed to remember, she needed to keep her mind on the subject because there was something that was making her mind just want to slip off the subject completely and forget that she’d ever remembered it at all, and the harder she tried to remember the better it felt to forget, but she had to, she needed to—

Nipple clips! Donna pinched her nipples as hard as she could, but she knew that a pair of vibrating nipple clips would feel even better. She’d seen some the last time she was at the sex shop, and she couldn’t figure out what had brought it to mind but now it was all she could think about. She twisted and tweaked her sensitive nips, and her pussy and her ass clenched around her toys and it was so hot now that she grunted and whimpered in need. A tiny streamer of drool trickled down her chin, but she couldn’t imagine pulling her hands away from her tits to wipe it off.

It all felt so fucking good that it just swamped Donna’s whole mind, like someone was pouring thick honey into her head and drowning every thought in sweet, heavy bliss. And the harder she tried to think, the better it felt not to think, until she was straining even to think at all, and she knew that the only reason she was even trying to think was because it felt so good to fail. And when she forgot that, too, she felt nothing but endless, blank pleasure in her mindless mind as she came.

Donna felt like she floated forever in that empty bliss, just cumming and cumming and cumming as the vibrators buzzed and throbbed in her cunt and her ass. Her eyes were open, but she stared straight ahead with a glassy blankness as her body shook with pleasure. She wished she could do this again and again, every single bit of it. She wished she could get a phone call from Jimmy, triggering her into sleepy blankness and reminding her just how sleepy she was, how she could barely stay awake a moment longer. She wished she could hang up the phone and raise the blinds, and put away the lubricant somewhere that would lure her out of the bedroom later on. She wished she could stumble off to bed and peel off all her clothes, still so deep in trance that she’d fall right to sleep.

She wished she could come out here where Jimmy could see her, and masturbate in an erotic show at his command, all the while convincing her conscious mind that it was her own idea. She wished she could convince her waking self not to see him, even as she stared right at him as he watched her perform for him. She wished she could cum so hard, reinforcing all his hypnotic commands. And then she wished she could wipe every bit of the memory from her waking mind, until she wouldn’t even remember that there was anything to remember. That would feel best of all, she knew. That would feel so fucking good...

Donna let out a low, barking grunt of pleasure as the last, best climax hit. Finally, she managed to pry her hands away from her tits and slowly, carefully pull out the dildos. The towel was soaked with her juices, and she tossed it in the hamper on her way back into the bedroom. She was beyond fried, she thought. She was going to sleep like a baby. That was the funny thing about...about all this. Despite being woken up in the middle of the night, she always seemed to wake up feeling just great after a night like this. Guess there was an upside to whatever it was that woke her up.

Even so, she thought as she flopped into bed and pulled the covers over herself, one of these nights she should probably at least figure out what it was, so that she could stop it, or get it to happen more often, or...something. And one of these nights, she thought sleepily, she would.

But not tonight.

THE END