The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Unavoidable Sleep-Over: Chapter 4

(by Sega-boy)

* * *

The Dance Club (how it really happened)...

That night Josie and Teresa were dressed to kill.

Actually, they could have been dressed in dirty overalls and men would still be tearing each other to shreds to get close to them.

Josie wore a black dress and Teresa wore white.

Katie was glad to be wearing the red dress, but it was still cold comfort. She couldn’t compete with her two friends looking like they did.

“You look fine Katie.” said Josie and she put her hands upon Katie’s shoulders.

“Thanks,” said Katie.

“The club doesn’t stand a chance,” said Teresa.

* * *

The three giggling girls got into Josie’s car.

Josie started the engine and switched on both the heater and the radio.

“It’s kind of cold,” said Katie.

“It’s not that bad tonight,” said Josie.

“You’re not cold without your coats?” asked Katie.

“Better than yesterday,” said Teresa with a scoff.

Josie put in a CD labeled “Trance” and the car was suddenly filled with dance music instead of Top 40.

“This is what you can expect from the club we’re going to,” said Josie.

Katie was unfamiliar with the music, but she figured this was to be expected. She had been out of touch lately.

The car was slightly warmer now.

“What kind of guys will be there?” asked Katie.

“The hottest kind this town has to offer,” answered Josie. “They’re well off, and they got great tans. Most of them are tall.”

“And hung,” added Teresa.

All three girls burst out laughing.

“I know Steve the bartender is!” said Josie.

Katie’s mouth fell open upon hearing this.

“I put my hand down his pants last Tuesday.”

Katie laughed so hard it almost brought tears to her eyes.

“How did that happen?” Katie asked.

Josie told the story, blow by blow as she normally did, and by the time she was finished, they had reached the club.

“You didn’t have sex with him?” Katie asked.

“No, but maybe some day, if I’m in a generous mood or if it’s a holiday or something,” said Josie.

“Whatever!” said Teresa.

“You go Josie!” said Katie.

The bright neon sign of the dance club beamed high overhead.

“Here we are,” said Josie as she parked the car about 10 spaces from the entrance.

The trio gracefully got out of the car and then made their way towards the club.

Teresa and Josie were really strutting their stuff along the way. Katie caught on and followed their lead.

It was a sight to be seen by any lucky enough to be in the vicinity.

At the front door was a girl with pink hair and blonde roots inside a ticket booth.

“It’s ladies night,” said the girl. “There’s no charge. Just show your I.D.’s to that gentlemen over there. Dollar-hollers all night long.”

The three girls held their driver’s licenses up to the bouncer and he smiled approvingly.

“Have fun ladies,” he said.

With that taken care of, the girls made their way into the club and sat down at the only table meant for three that didn’t have backless chairs.

“Look at all of the cute guys!” said Katie as she looked around the room.

A blonde waitress wearing shorts and a white T-shirt quickly made her way over to them.

“I’ll be your server tonight,” said the waitress.

“We’ll have three specials to start things out,” said Josie to the waitress.”

“I want a margarita!” said Katie.

“In time,” said Josie.

“Trust her. She knows what she’s talking about,” said Teresa.

“Well, O.K. then,” said Katie and she smiled to show her anticipation.

“I’ll be right back with your order,” said the waitress and she hurried away towards the main bar.

Katie took a moment to bask in the company of her friends.

“I’m finally here with you!” she said to her friends. I can’t believe it, after all—”

“Sleep Katie,” said Teresa cutting her friend off.

“Sleeeeeep.”

In that instant, the vibrant, talkative girl shut her eyes and became a snoozing lump. She remained seated in her chair, but her head slumped forward as if she was looking into her own lap.

“Can you hear me Katie?” asked Teresa.

Katie nodded her head.

“We are leaving. We want you to come with us,” said Teresa.

“Do you understand?” Josie asked the girl.

“Yes,” responded Katie.

“I want you to stand up,” said Teresa and the girl slowly rose to her feet.

The two friends helped the sleeping Katie make her way towards the open doors of the exit.

“What’s the matter?” asked a concerned bouncer.

“She’s ready to go home,” said Teresa, “We’ve got her. Thanks.”

“Let me help,” he said.

“I said THANKS, pal,” said Teresa, but the bouncer was already trying to reach for Katie.

Teresa shoved him and he almost fell over backwards, which startled him profusely.

His hands shot up and he said, “Jeez-us! Whatever, miss.”

The girls delivered Katie to the car.

As they approached, the car doors automatically unlocked.

Josie opened the passenger door and Teresa loaded Katie into the car. Then the girls got in and sat on both sides of the sleeping beauty.

“We go,” said Teresa flatly while turning the key.

“Our waitress deserves future consideration,” said Josie in a robotic monotone.

“Waitress Teri Black has been accounted for,” said Teresa in a less robotic, more unconcerned voice.

The car jetted out of the parking lot without even peeling the tires and headed uptown.

“Christ! Can you believe that shit?” said the bouncer.

His buddy arrived on the scene to see what had happened.

“Why are the hottest ones always the crazy ones?” said the bouncer.

Meanwhile, the girl in the booth at the nearby entrance sat quietly.

Unknown to anyone at the club, she had let the trio in for free and now she was silently sending a message to her sisters to alert them of incoming visitors.

* * *

The car slowed to a crawl as it pulled up to a parking garage.

The mechanical arm of the gate lifted and let the car through.

Once inside, it accelerated up each level with great speed and remarkable precision, until it reached the fifth level.

There the car parked in the empty lot and its passengers disembarked.

An elevator waited nearby, and the two girls efficiently guided their sleep-walking companion towards it.

The elevator door silently opened as if it was expecting them and the girls entered.

Once the door shut behind them, the elevator climbed seven stories.

* * *

Waiting for them on the 10th floor lined on both sides of the hallway’s stairs were seven blonde women wearing black coats with tails, high heels and nothing else, unless of course you count the shirts with holes cut out for the breasts.

One of the women wore a red coat instead of black and was placed in the middle at the foot of the stairs.

“This way ladies,” said the woman in the red coat enthusiastically.

The woman turned and marched up the stairs and through the doors that opened into a large room that resembled another dance club.

Teresa and Josie led the still napping Katie into the room.

As soon as they had reached their table, they removed the girl’s coat and propped her in a chair. Then the two of them sat down.

All around them, girls were dancing with other girls rather sensually.

Not only that, but gathered around their table were what must have been the six of the most beautiful-looking women in existence, all in the nude.

“Katie?” said Teresa.

She nodded her response.

“Hold out your hand- palm up,”

Katie’s eyes remained closed, but she held out her hand as she had been instructed to do so.

“Good girl,” said Teresa.

The first woman, a finely tanned specimen with blonde hair, stepped towards Katie.

“I am Eva” said the woman. “I live to obey my programming.”

Having introduced herself, the woman stepped even closer so that her bare sex touched Katie’s almost cupped hand.

Katie’s breathing became slightly quicker.

“Feel my felicity,” said Eva.

Katie’s fingers instinctively caressed the woman’s bald pussy.

It sent shivers through Katie’s sleeping body, as if from a pleasant dream.

The woman let Katie explore for a while until content with the encounter, then she took a step back as the next woman in line drew near.

Eva circled around the table and joined the back of the line while a second woman, one with blazing red hair, made her way towards Katie.

“I am Nebula,” said the red-haired woman. “I live to obey my programming.”

She then similarly pressed herself into Katie’s waiting hand.

“Feel my vitality,” said the woman.

The process was identical to the first and Katie felt a strange energy from the woman as it surged through her fingertips into her entire body, but she did not awake.

Soon it was the third woman’s turn.

“I am Bliss” said the woman, yet another blonde, “I live to obey my programming. Feel my sensuality.”

The process was repeated again only this time the experience almost overwhelmed Katie.

Now a smile formed on her face.

The fourth woman took her turn next.

“I am Abstina” said the dark-haired woman. “I live to obey my programming.

Katie’s hand wasn’t quite close enough to reach the creamy smooth skin of the woman.

“Touch my virginity.”

The woman then stepped intimately close to Katie, and this time, the girl’s fingertips attempted to enter the woman.

However, the woman withdrew abruptly from Katie, leaving the girl wanting. Katie’s eyebrows tensed and she made a tiny noise in protest.

Another session completed, it was time for the fifth woman.

She was a black beauty of deep ebony with slightly larger breasts than the other women.

“I am Gia” said the woman. “I live to obey my programming. Embrace my fertility.”

Katie entered the woman with her entire hand almost.

The woman waited patiently as Katie explored until she was content with the encounter and then withdrew from the girl, but remained within reach.

Then she bent forward at the waist and tenderly sucked Katie’s fingers until clean.

Having finished, she made her way to the back of the line.

Finally, the sixth woman, slightly taller than the rest approached.

She was a brunette and she had the most beautiful breasts imaginable. The number “12” was noticeably printed on her skin just below her neck.

“I am Anita” said the woman. “I am one with my programming. Know my vast unity.”

This time, Katie involuntarily flung her head backwards upon the very touch of the woman’s sex. The sensation overwhelmed her completely. It was kind of like what she had experienced from Eva and Bliss, but this was so much more.

It was as if she had become one with every woman in the room, and it was the most exciting sensation in the world for her.

Anita had stepped back from Katie and observed the girl quietly.

Suddenly, all of the girls in the club stopped dancing.

The women began to chant, and all the other girls in the club joined in.

“Dance.”

“Dance.”

“Dance.”

Katie’s eyes flung open.

Slowly, she began to spin in a circle. She held out one arm as if it were a bird’s wing and placed her other arm behind her head. Then she would alternate her arms so that the one behind her head was now held out, and vice-versa.

By repeating the process, she had begun dancing.

“Dance.”

“Dance.”

“Dance.”

The chanting grew more vigorous with each repetition and Katie danced faster and faster.

More seconds pasted and the chanting reached a crescendo.

Katie appeared unaffected by dizziness, but she was actually spinning too fast for her own good.

Then, right when it seemed like she would lose her balance, she heard an even louder command.

“Stop.”

She came to rest. Her arms dropped to their sides. Her breasts jiggled conspicuously from underneath the red dress due to the sudden interruption.

Anita approached the girl once more.

“Anita 1 has informed me that she is pleased with you and your progress. Very soon, you and your friends will meet and serve her. Until then, accept this token,” she said and seductively closed her eyes.

Katie closed her eyes in sync with Anita and let her plant a small kiss on her lips, and she gladly reciprocated.

The kiss left her heart racing. She had to take a deep breath. With her eyes still shut, she drew in another deep breath.

“You will not remember me or anything that occurred here tonight, only that you danced and that you had a wonderful time,” said Anita.

In that instant, the “12” on Anita’s chest glowed hot pink.

Katie then fell into the arms of Josie and Teresa who had moved in beside her.

She was going to need their assistance once more to make it back to their car.

“Take her home,” commanded Anita. “Begin phase two of her conditioning.”

“Yes mistress,” said Josie and Teresa in unison.