The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chapter Five of One Quick Shower Later:

by Sega-boy

“ Time For Another Shower! ”

The next morning, Katie fingered herself mercilessly in the shower.

“Yes... Josie!” she whispered over and over.

Then she increasingly got louder.

The girls had left her in the house alone.

She wasn’t sure where they had gone. After all, they did not have to be at work until tomorrow.

It wasn’t important. This was the first time she had really had any time to herself since arriving at the apartment.

An hour ago, she had awakened on the couch in the red dress she had worn the night before, and once she realized no one was home, she had gone straight to the shower and immediately began pleasuring herself like a pro.

Now she was lost in ecstasy as the heat of the water fell on her. She imagined Josie kissing her and exploring her sex with those sensual fingers. She longed to have her nipples suckled by her best friend.

She thought of how special it would be if her friend, as impossibly beautiful as can be, were to tell her just how beautiful she was herself.

This sent a shudder of delight through her. She paused for just a moment to savor the feeling, then she went back to rubbing her clit.

During this particular shower, she had discovered that she favored massaging her left breast with her otherwise free hand while keeping the water trained on her right breast.

She thought of Josie, the color pink and that delightful perfume she always wore.

She felt herself about to come.

She suddenly wanted to smell Josie’s perfume at that very moment.

She HAD to! It would top off her climaxing so terrifically.

-Await release.

The order had come to her thoughts from out of nowhere, and at that precise moment, the last thing in the world she wanted to do was deny herself a... “release.”

However, because of those two little words entering her head, she did just that, and her entire body reverberated in protest.

Her arms dropped to her sides.

“Awaiting release!” she finally managed to say.

Then she added, in a very drawn out sentence, “I...... will...... O-bey!”

Naturally, the surprise of saying all of these words out loud caused her to panic a little.

However, as a defense mechanism, her eyes suddenly began to flutter rapidly, and for the next moment, she was no longer aware that she was in the shower.

-RESET.

Her eyes flew open and once more she knew where she was again.

She was so wet and eagerly awaiting climax, but now her entire course of action had been completely altered, and she couldn’t remain in the shower any longer.

She shut the water off and pushed back the curtain.

Steam had filled the room and caked the mirror making it impossible to look herself over as she stood there dripping wet.

She took a deep breath and then grabbed a towel from a hook on the wall.

Another deep breath later and she began toweling off.

Josie’s not here, she thought. -Want her so bad!

Then it occurred to her, Josie’s bedroom would be rich with that unique scent.

She quickly finished drying off and headed out of the bathroom with just the towel on.

Once she was in Josie’s room she took a deep breath through her nose. She felt like a fish out of water that had been tossed back into the sea.

But it wasn’t enough. She had to have more.

Her clothes! she thought as she spun around the room. She turned to face the walk-in closet. With both hands she flung the doors open and gazed at Josie’s multitude of blouses, dresses and shirts.

Katie smiled wide and closed her eyes before stepping into the closet. Her impulse was satisfied.

She stood there with her eyes closed for an indeterminate amount of time just breathing softly.

After a while, she felt like something was trying to surface from the back of her mind, like lost memories, but she couldn’t phantom what they could possibly be.

It didn’t matter anyways right now. Although, she felt like something was happening to her, all she could care about was the perfume and Josie.

Then she heard the door of the apartment unlock.

“Josie! Teresa! she thought.

She looked to Josie’s personal bathroom. She could hide in there but she’d surely be discovered, especially since the door was always opened and there was no other way out of the room.

Then she looked at the walk-in closet once more. Its doors were meant to be shut.

She quickly backed herself in and closed the closet’s doors.

Her dark hair was still damp from the shower and she hoped it wouldn’t matter to any of Josie’s belongings if she dripped on them a little.

For two minutes she heard nothing. If the girls had returned, they weren’t talking.

Could someone else be here? she wondered.

The smell of the perfume began to overwhelm her. She was becoming wet once more.

She opened the doors just a crack to let in some air and get a better look.

The next thing she knew, Josie walked in the room. She was dressed like she had just come from the beach.

These apartments must have an indoor pool that I wasn’t aware of, Katie thought.

Satisfied that she was alone in her room and apartment, Josie kicked off her sandals and removed her pool clothes revealing a shiny blue, two-piece bikini.

Katie nearly gasped out loud at the sight.

Next the girl sat down on her bed and leaned all the way back onto the mattress as though exhausted, but then she reached for her bikini top with both hands and pulled it off over her head.

Katie watched as Josie’s soft tits tumbled out freely.

With both hands Josie pushed her tits together before sending one of them down her swimsuit to find her “pleasure center”.

Katie in the meantime reached for her own pleasure center as if by instinct, but she could not tear her peeking eyes from Josie.

She was becoming wetter than any shower could ever make her.

From inside the closet, she dropped her towel to the floor.

Josie pulled her hand out and moved the bikini to the side revealing her clean-shaven pussy.

Katie was in awe. She wished she had done the same to her own pubic hair ages ago upon seeing how beautiful Josie’s looked.

Josie rubbed vigorously.

Katie increased her own speed to match Josie’s.

Then Josie began crying in ecstasy.

“Katie! Katie!” moaned Josie with bated breath.

She’s saying my name! thought Katie.

She’s calling to me!

She doesn’t know I’m here.

-Await release! came the order again.

“Missssstress........” Katie tried to say, but her voice failed her.

“Kay____tee!” came Josie.

The time had finally arrived.

The closet doors opened. There stood Katie, naked, holding the doors open with her raised arms, her nipples pointing to all the goddesses in the heavens.

Josie tried to sit up to look upon her uncovered witness.

The intrusion had not startled her and she continued to pleasure herself. She looked longingly at Katie, aching for her caress.

This seemed so familiar to Katie, but here it would be her first time.

Katie stepped forward and tenderly put her hand on Josie’s pussy, moist as her own, and the girl sat up in bed, then Katie leaned in and kissed her. And again. And again passionately.

Then she kissed Josie’s breasts and nipples.

Josie made the next move and rolled Katie onto her back.

Katie closed her eyes in surrender to Josie’s gentle touch.

Then she opened them again and looked lovingly at Josie with a deep anticipation.

“Have you been a good girl Katie?” asked Josie.

Upon hearing the question, Katie’s eyes locked straight ahead towards the ceiling and her body became stiff as a board on the bed.

“Yes.... I... am... a... good... girl,” Katie responded in the same unfamiliar dream- speech as earlier in the shower. “I... await... release... on... your... command... Mistress.”

“Perfect, my dear,” said Josie, “Reset and ready yourself.”

Katie’s eyes began fluttering rapidly once more.

After a few seconds of this, her eyes opened and she looked lovingly at Josie again as before.

Josie smiled approvingly at this, and then set to tenderly making her friend orgasm over and over like she never had before.

* * *

That evening the phone didn’t ring all night.

Teresa was nowhere to be found.

Josie and Katie slept in each other’s arms until daybreak.

When Katie opened her eyes, Josie sleepily opened hers too.

They kissed a quick one and smiled at each other guiltily.

Then Katie licked Josie’s closest nipple to her.

Josie rolled her eyes with amusement.

“Can’t get enough?” she said with a laugh.

“I want to do what you did for me,” Katie said.

“I’m a lot more experienced than you right now,” said Josie.

“Then let me learn,” she said and she kissed Josie’s tummy.

Josie pushed the covers aside and let Katie go down on her.

With a smile, Josie rolled her eyes again and leaned her head all the way back as Katie’s tongue first entered her.

Her objective was nearly complete and this sent shivers through her circuitry. She closed her eyes to savor the moment.

Then her eyes opened to look straight at the ceiling and her face became blank and cold once Katie had really set to work on her.

As for Katie’s own face, it was bathed in a pink light.

She only noticed whenever she would momentarily open her eyes, and she was sure it was only her imagination, but the light seemed to be radiating from somewhere inside Josie’s sweet smelling pussy.

* * *

Several hours later, Teresa unlocked the apartment door and let herself in.

She put her keys back in the purse she was using before suddenly becoming stiff as a post.

“Katie_acquired.” she said just as stiffly in monotone.

In Josie’s bedroom, Katie’s new silvery tongue was interfaced with Josie-bot.

Teresa approached the girl who knelt on all fours in Josie’s bed.

With her right hand, Teresa rubbed the girl’s pussy clockwise in a moderate circle.

“She’s such a good girl,” said Teresa while continuing to rub. “She responds to my touch very nicely.”

“Con.ver.sion_of _Unit_5290: 44%_com.plete,” reported Josie-bot.

“I will inform the mistress,” said Teresa. “We will all join Anita 1 very soon.”

* * *

Katie thought she heard Josie talking to someone other than her, but how could that be. They were alone together and she was in the middle of learning how to satisfy her.

What was left of Katie’s human mind was stuck in a loop. She would satisfy Josie.

In the meantime, the programming that replaced it told her to obey Anita_1 whilst the rest of her personality was being stored for use at another time.

Many hours later, Katie succeeded in the last self-appointed task she would ever make.

* * *