The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

One Size Fits All

In June 2009, when our own lisateez invited other authors to write stories that met the criteria of a fictitious university and our own collective kink, I was inspired to write the story you see below these words. It may be only a story, but it is an adult story and should be regarded as such. If you don’t like stories, or adult stories, then maybe you should look elsewhere for what you do like. If you don’t know what I mean about an “adult story” and are wondering what all the fuss is about, I’ll tell you when you’re older, but don’t read this story. Not now anyway. This is a work of fiction and, as such, should not be confused with real life. In fact, if there’s any similarities between this story and any characters, events, locations, or inventions in real life, it’s purely a coincidence and nothing more. I welcome comments and criticism. My e-mail address is

Kim took a deep breath before knocking on the door. Those two students from the local Textile and Design school seemed nice enough when she first stopped at their table on her own school’s quad, but now that she was actually here, well... She just didn’t feel as sure.

Besides, she mused. Is their claim really possible? It’s one thing to make a bra that makes your breasts look bigger. It’s completely different to claim that it actually makes them larger.

So Kim stood on the walkway that led up to the students’ apartment, arm raised and her hand in a fist, wondering if she should knock or turn around.

As Kim stood deliberating, the door swung open.

“Hi, Kim,” Amelia beamed. “I’m so glad you could make it here today. Why don’t you come in and make yourself comfortable?” Amelia placed a warm hand on Kim’s shoulder and guided her across the threshold.

The two young women found their way into the living room. Kim recognized Justin, as he clasped another girl’s right hand in both of his own.

“All right, Barb. I need you to contact me at least once a week, even if it’s just to say nothing’s changed. If you don’t, I’ll call more often than you’d probably like.”

Because of his broad smile and self-mocking tone, Barb laughed. “Don’t worry. I’ll call, email, text, send smoke signals, whatever.”

Kim watched as Barb’s skirt floated upwards as she turned graciously and walked out of the room. The sound of the front door slamming meant that she was now alone with her hosts.

After a brief silence, Amelia smiled at Kim. “I want to thank you for volunteering for our class project. When Justin here developed a sturdy fabric that both clings without discomfort and expands as necessary, my first thought was the one size fits all bra you volunteered to test for us. Then, of course, I found a way to use body heat to power a process that actually enlarges breasts...”

Justin continued the story. “I was against the idea at first. Isn’t doing this playing into some male-dominated images of what women are or are not supposed to be?”

Kim laughed but didn’t say a word.

Amelia teased him about this. “If only the whole world were as enlightened as you. But you’ve got a point. Most of the men I’ve known are more interested in seeing and playing with my boobs than they are in how big they are.”

“That’s easy for you to say,” retorted Kim. “You’re pretty well-built. Look at me! I swim in a B-cup.”

Amelia smiled. “I guess you’re right. Well, I think I can speak for Justin as well as myself when I say I appreciate your willingness to help us out with pur project. As you probably heard with Barb when you came in, we’ll need weekly status reports about your progress.”

“Yeah, I caught that.” Kim nodded.

Justin’s cell phone rang. He looked up at Amelia and Kim, saying, apologetically, “I’m sorry, ladies. I need to take this call.” He stood up, flipped open his phone and raised it to his ear. Kim could hear him saying, “How is everything, Candace?” before he was out of earshot.

Amelia smiled. “A couple of other things you need to know. First, in order to ensure it’s working properly, you should wear the bra for at least twelve hours—ideally sixteen—a day, twice a week.”

“Twelve hours, twice a week. No prob.”

“Putting it in the laundry is no different from any other bra. It’s safe in the washing machine, the colors don’t run, but don’t put it in the dryer.”

Kim nodded.

“Any questions?”

Kim looked down and shrugged.

“Well, if you don’t have any questions...”

Kim shook her head.

“Then I guess I’ll just go and get your stuff.” Amelia walked towards a closet that was barely visible through the doorway that led into the room.

Kim crossed her legs, hoping she didn’t look as uncomfortable as she felt.

Amelia returned a few moments later, carrying two white boxes. “You said you wanted red and black, right?”

Kim bowed her head and nodded.

Whether Amelia didn’t notice or didn’t care that her guest wasn’t entirely comfortable with the situation, Kim couldn’t tell. Instead Amelia simply asked, “Which do you want to start with?”

Kim shrugged.

“Let’s go with the red.” Amelia opened the first box and pulled out a frilly bra and matching panties. Smiling broadly, she said, “I know what you’re thinking. Everyone acts the same way and I’d consider changing our pitch if we decide to bring anyone else in. We just figured we ought to make panties, too, since we’re sure that our bra will be the undergarment of choice for a hot date.”

Kim laughed.

Justin returned into the room and pointed to a bathroom down the hall. “Why don’t you go get changed and let us know how they feel?”

Kim stood up, took the lingerie with a shaking hand, and went to get changed.

Once Kim was safely out of the way, Justin whispered, “Candace— or Candi as she now wants to be known—is ready.”

“How long’s it been?”

“Two weeks.”

“That’s really great news!”

“She’ll be by in a couple of hours.”

“Remind me again why I shouldn’t be jealous.” Amelia winked at Justin.

“Um, because I prefer my girls to actually have a brain. So none of these could ever match up to you.”

“All right, but just watch yourself. I’m still planning on making a pair of tighty whities for you, you know.”

“Is that all I am to you?” he asked in mock outrage.

She ran her hand gently over his crotch and winked at him. “Well, mostly.”

Amelia suppressed her laughter as Kim came back into the room. “How does everything feel?”

“All right, I guess. I don’t know why but somehow I, um, I er uh the bra’s a bit tighter than I expected.”

“Yeah, that’s what everyone’s been saying,” Justin responded. “The thing is, we need it tight to let the fabric get used to your shape. It won’t feel so tight in a couple of minutes.”

Kim smiled. She wasn’t sure why but she definitely felt more comfortable talking to Justin than she did with Amelia. Or rather, it felt as though Amelia were judging her even if all appearances dictated otherwise.

Justin returned her smile and spoke, coyly. “I hope you don’t mind my asking, but are you wearing both the bra and panties or just the bra?”

Kim looked into his eyes and whispered. “Both.”

He made a note on a clipboard on a side table.

She blushed as she saw him do this.

Amelia tried to reassure her. “I take it the panties are comfortable?”

“Very.”

“Could you please let us know when the tightness in the bra goes away?”

“Um, sure.” The way it felt, she wasn’t sure it would ever go away.

Justin asked, “While we’re waiting, did Amelia tell you everything you need to know?”

“Of course I did.” Amelia spoke with mock indignation and put her hands on her hips to underscore this.

“I’d like to hear that from Kim herself if you don’t mind.”

Kim laughed. “I’m supposed to wear the bra for at least twelve hours a day, twice a week. And care for these is no different from any other bra.”

Amelia pointed to Kim and mouthed the words ‘I told you so’ to Justin.

“And what else did Amelia say?”

Kim just shook her head.

“You mean to say she didn’t tell you that the breast expansion stops at the equivalent of a d-cup?”

He turned his face to look at Amelia and all three of them burst out laughing.

As silence fell back upon the room, Kim reported that the tightness had stopped. “In fact, I think I’m feeling a slight vibration now.”

“Good that means it’s starting to work its magic” He looked down at her chest and noticed that her nipples were starting to become visibly stiff through both the bra and her blouse.

Amelia walked over to a table and picked up a green sheet paper. “Here’s our contact info. We expect to hear from you whenever you notice anything changing but at least once a week”

“Let me show you out.” Justin guided her to the door.

* * *

By the time Kim got home, the vibrations against her chest had grown stronger. What’s more, she could’ve sworn the vibrations had spread to her underwear as well.

She broke into a near-run once she was inside the apartment she shared with three friends. Ignoring the greetings of her roommates, she went straight into her bedroom and shut the door.

She unbuttoned her blouse and peeled off her jeans as quickly as she could.

She was about to take off her bra when she remembered that she needed to keep it on for at least twelve hours. She wavered on whether she should do the same with her panties, before deciding it wasn’t worth the risk.

She sat down on her bed, spread her legs wide, and began to play with her clit through the soft fabric of her new underwear.

She bit her lip as she found a spot where the added pressure to the vibrations she could already feel, brought her to the brink of ecstasy. “Oh, fuck yeah,” she panted softly.

Her breathing becoming faster, she looked around to reconfirm she was alone. In her mind, she gave herself three reasons for doing this: first was to be sure she wasn’t bothering her roommates. Second was because she had suddenly become afraid someone would steal the other set of unmentionables she had brought home. And third was to justify the guilty feeling for being about to slide her middle finger under her panties and into her slippery, needful, aching slit.

She let out a low, almost guttural moan as the pleasure rode over her in waves. The more she tried to suppress her voice in response to this blissful feeling, the more powerful the orgasm became. Why hadn’t she turned on the radio or the TV when she got into the room? Hopefully, none of her roommates would notice or care.

Unable to silence herself any longer, she squealed in delight several times before finally whispering into the air, “Yeahhhhhhhhh........ Thank you, Justin”

The following day, when Kim decided to wear undergarments not made by students in fashion design, she let out a sigh when she painfully reminded herself that normal clothes didn’t arouse you on their own. What a silly thought, anyway. Besides, if her tits were going to get bigger, then undoubtedly her old bras would become too small.

As she was getting ready for bed, she had a moment of inspiration and called out, “Does anyone mind if I take a bath?”

A voice echoed down the hall. “Go ahead.”

Once in the bath, she decided it was time to shave off all of her pubic hair. At the very least, she mused, it would help her feel better when she was wearing normal panties.

She couldn’t suppress a giggle as she reached this decision.

Once she had satisfied herself that she had removed as much hair as she could, she got out of the bath and looked at herself in the mirror. She scowled when she noticed some stray hairs in the mirror near her clit but otherwise thought she did a decent job.

Raising her eyes, she examined her breasts and determined that her nipples were, in fact, getting bigger. She ran her fingers in a gentle circle around her right breast, suppressing a shudder as she realized she was also getting a bit more sensitive.

She quickly wrapped a towel around herself and sprinted back to her bedroom, where she madly fingered herself. Still somewhat self-conscious about what her roommates might think, she tried to suppress her voice, which only intensified the pleasure when it overwhelmed her. “Mmmmmm yeah.” She whispered into the night.

As she fell asleep, completely naked, she made a mental note to pick up a vibrator or something, wondering why she’d waited so long to get one in the first place.

* * *

The following day she decided to wear the other set of unmentionables. The tightness she had complained about from her first trial was still there, yet strangely less uncomfortable. When the familiar vibrations started up a few minutes after she got dressed, she began to wonder if she could somehow lock herself in her room all day.

She sat up and acknowledged this wasn’t practical, so she found a shirt and blouse and got dressed. Looking at her reflection in the mirror, she said, “I can always find someplace private if I need to.”

In the kitchen, her roommate, Marcie, looked up from her grapefruit. “You look good today. What’s up?”

Kim giggled and said, “I feel better than I have in a while.”

“Awesome.”

Neither young woman made reference to the fact that this giggling was not typical of the way Kim normally acted, even when happy. Kim absent-mindedly twirled her hair in her fingers as she helped herself to a banana.

Marcie stood up from the table and wished Kim a good day, a wish Kim politely returned.

Once alone, Kim found the paper with Amelia and Justin’s phone number and dialed the house number.

“Hello?”

Kim furled her brow when she had heard the voice on the other end. “Hi, Amelia?”

“Yes...”

“It’s Kim.”

“Oh, hi, Kim. How is everything?”

“Well, I, uh, think my ... tits are...” She paused. Why did she use the word ‘tits?’ She’d always hated that word. “Well, my nipples anyway are getting bigger.”

“That’s great news, Kim! Is there anything else?”

Kim paused. If Justin had picked up the phone, she would’ve mentioned her horniness in an instant. “No. That’s about it.” She giggled as she added, “Tell Justin I said hi.”

“Can do. Let us know if there’s anything you need.”

“All right.” Kim was tempted to ask for two or three more sets of bras and panties but decided against it. “Have a good day.”

Kim found it exceptionally hard to concentrate in her classes that day. After skipping Microeconomics to jill off in the bathroom, she decided to make that trip to The Pink Pussycat just off-campus, hoping no one she knew would see her.

After spending far more money than she would have liked, she spent the rest of the day locked in her bedroom, no longer caring about who might hear her.

Marcie and her other roommates smiled. “Looks like she’s finally learning what pleasure really is,” they whispered.

* * *

The following day, Kim noticed that her (professionally-made) bra was extremely tight, with the underwire digging painfully into her flesh. After some deliberation, she decided to go without a bra and that she needed to do some laundry, if for no other reason than to allow her to wear Justin’s creation again.

Once all of her clothes were clean, she carefully sorted out the bras and put the rest in the dryer.

She brought the bras upstairs and hung them in the bathroom, then went back down to the laundry room to keep an eye on the rest of her clothes.

When she saw the dryer vibrating, she quickly jumped up and sat down on it, appreciating its gentle movements where her body was at its closest. Although it wasn’t enough to bring her to orgasm, she knew she was ready to try out her new toys after about fifteen minutes, and she ran up to her bedroom to try them out.

Over the next few days, Kim became more reclusive. She had stopped going to classes altogether and was only out of her room for those short periods of time after one orgasm before she needed to touch herself again. She had also decided to forgo wearing any panties she hadn’t gotten from Justin and Amelia.

Marcie cornered Kim near the kitchen one morning. “Ya know, Kim. We’re starting to get w—”

Kim interrupted her. “Please, call me Kimmi.” She barely suppressed a giggle.

“All right, Kimmi.” Marcie rolled her eyes at the name. “You need to get out more. Touching yourself is fun and all, but it’s nothing compared with a boyfriend.”

Kim kicked the ground as she realized it. “Why didn’t I think of it before? I met this guy a couple of weeks ago and I kind of like him. I think he likes me too”

D’you have his number?”

“Yeah.” She rummaged in her purse for her cell phone and went back to her bedroom to make the call.

On the paper that contained contact information she found Justin’s cell phone number, marked ‘For emergencies only.’

Justifying her extreme arousal as an emergency, she dialed the number.

“This is Justin.”

“Hi, Justin. This is, uh, Kim. You know, the girl who agreed to help test your—”

“Hi, Kim! How are you?”

“Um, could I come over and see you?”

He feigned concern that there might be a problem. “Sure. Is something wrong, Kim?” He knew the answer but didn’t know how she would respond. Candi came right out and said she was horny. Lizzie, on the other hand started crying when she reported ‘feeling strange.’. He hadn’t yet heard from Barb or Jessica (or, as he figured they wanted to be called by now, Barbie or Jessie).

“Please. Call me Kimmi. Can I, um come over to see you? I’ve got a little problem I think you can help me with.”

He let out a friendly laugh and asked, “How soon can you be here? I’m free for the next two or three hours.”

“I’ll be there in twenty minutes.”

She hung up the phone and sprinted out the door without saying another word.

Once she was about a block away from Justin’s apartment, she stopped, caught her breath, smoothed out her skirt and ran her fingers through her hair in hopes of making it look less messy.

She pounded on the door enthusiastically, refusing to stop until the door opened.

Justin opened the door and asked, “Kimmi! What’s wr—”

She jumped through the doorway, almost knocking him over in the process. “Let’s fuck.”

It all worked better than he expected. He smiled broadly as she started peeling off what few clothes she had on. “Do you always go around without a bra or panties?”

“Only when I’m not wearing the ones you made.” She smiled seductively at him.

She leaned forward and started to unbutton his shirt when he stopped her. “You need to know something we’ve discovered about the panties I gave you.” He paused to give the impression that it wasn’t by design. “I believe you’ve been slowly losing your mind ever since you tried on our lingerie. If I do have sex with you, you will completely lose it, and your only thoughts will be whatever I tell you. You will be my mindless bimbo sex slave, living only for my pleasure in hope that I might allow you a taste of my pleasure. Do you understand?”

She grinned, repeating the word ‘pleasure’ as she continued unbuttoning his shirt.

“All right, Kimmi. Let’s go to my room. Please pick your clothes up off the floor and follow me.”

He smiled at her willingness to follow orders already as he led her to his room, which he had prepared for her arrival by lighting some candles. He pushed a button on his radio and some romantic music filled the dimly-lit room.

She walked quickly towards the bed and sat down on the edge, legs spread wide. She gestured for him to come closer, and he did so without saying another word.

She fumbled with his belt before pulling it with a flourish out of the loops in his pants. She quickly got to work on the clasp on his pants. In no time, she was rolling his pants and his boxers down past his knees.

He was almost completely hard and she leaned forward to suck him off, to get him ready to provide the pleasure she sought. He let out a few brief gasps but otherwise remained silent. Her technique, although not bad, could easily be improved with a little more experience.

She let out a squeak of anticipation as he stiffened in her mouth. She lay back in his bed and whispered, “Please.”

He placed a hand over one of her breasts and said, “You look like you’re a C-cup now.”

She nodded her head and repeated the word ‘please,’ her voice becoming a shrill yelp when he pinched her nipple.

He released his hold on her and she let out a gasp, which she cut off sharply with the sensation of his cock pushing its way into her eagerly awaiting snatch.

Immediately and without thinking, she dug her nails into his back, moaning and squealing with delight as he slowly moved in and out of her.

“Yes! That’s it!” she moaned as he picked up speed and thrust deeper inside of her. Her eyes rolled up and into her head.

He noticed this and recognized that she was about to be free of all will, of all thoughts.

She bit her lip and said, breathlessly, “Oh God!!!”

He smiled and said, “To you I’m about to be.”

“Yesssssssss.”

“I’m going to count backwards from five. When I reach zero, that will be exactly how much will of your own will be left. Do you understand?”

She nodded her head vigorously.

With each slow thrust of his hips, he counted down. She joined him at the number three, but stopped after the number one. He arched his back and said “zero” as he pounded into her with as much force as he could.

Her eyes glazed over and she stared blankly into his face.

“Can you hear me, Kimmi?”

“Yes.” She spoke in a monotone, sounding emotionally and physically detached from her surroundings.

“Call me master.”

“Yes master.”

“Now. You will experience the most powerful orgasm you’ve ever felt ... now.”

She squealed loudly as her cunt clenched around hit cock. He bit his own lip as her fluids entered into the end of his dick and he reflexively squirted them back out.

As her orgasm subsided, he found that he couldn’t restrain himself any longer. He exploded with pleasure into her.

He pulled out and rolled off of her.

“Master...”

“You know, Kimmi. I think you offended Amelia by your attitude the last time you were here.”

“I’m sorry master.”

“I’m not the one you should apologize to.”

“How can I make it up to her, master?”

“You will go to her and do whatever she asks of you. You will not question her and you will treat her with the same amount of respect that you show me. Do you understand, Kimmi?”

“Yes, master.”

Kimmi stood up and walked smoothly out of his room. He turned off his stereo and closed his eyes, imagining Kimmi on her hands and knees, giving Amelia the tongue-lashing she’d been waiting for.

After a few minutes of silence, the unmistakable sound of Amelia’s pleasure filled the apartment. He smiled, enjoying the sounds created by his lover and his newest slave.

He was drawn back to himself by the sound of his phone ringing.

“This is Justin.”

“It’s Barb. I need to see you.”

“Barb!!! To what do I owe the pleasure?”

“Call me Barbie.”

He smiled broadly. Classes at the Mind Control School of Textile and Design really do defy all conventional definitions of the word amazing.