The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A rare thing from me, a hypnosis based story! Dont expect many more lol! Huge thanks go again to Mudak for writing the induction piece to get Louise ready for the wedding day. I did write the robot induction myself though, it probably shows! I’d also like to thank Wiseguy for coming up with the contest idea in the first place.

One way to cure those pre wedding nerves

To say Louise had pre wedding nerves would be to put it mildly, and this was still a week before the big event! And even more than that, it wasn’t even her getting married, she was only the best man! Well best woman technically, but it was one of those same sex ‘civil union’ type marriages that were now permitted, and both the guys were determined to rebel completely in said matters, and have a lesbian female as their best man for the big day.

And even all those months on from saying yes to them, Louise still couldnt understand why she had agreed to do it. Best ‘men’ are meant to be confident, cheery types who keep everything moving along smoothly, and Louise didnt quite fit that bill! She was the quiet, private type who liked keeping herself to herself generally, so this role was a total anathema to her. And over the last two weeks, all the build up and hype that was being generated was doing nothing for her confidence in handling the big day as Shaun and Richard were expecting her to.

Yes, she was putting on a good show for the two guys, she didnt want to let them down, but the image she was creating of herself was roughly akin to a swan in water. She might look very graceful and in command of the situation above the waterline, but below the waterline...! I’m sure you get the picture.

By sheer good fortune she’d seen an advert in the free newspaper she read on the way to work about hypnotherapy, and how even one or two sessions could successfully calm down those dreaded nerves she was suffering from in time for the big day, and there were even claims for curing depression which sounded good to her, it had to be better than pill popping everyday she thought to herself. Even more fortunately she had found a hypnotherapist in her home town that could give her an appointment that Saturday (now today), and another next Friday (the day before the wedding) to hopefully put her right in time for the big event. She had her doubts how fruitful this therapy would be, but nothing ventured, nothing gained as she had thought to herself at the time of booking the appointment.

The journey across town by bus was easy enough, she didn’t drive, so she already knew the bus routes well, so that wasn’t ever going to be a problem. She even found the therapy centre without too much difficulty which was a relief. The receptionist checked her booking, told her to sit down and relax, and that the therapist would be with her shortly, Louise happy to oblige her.

The one thing that surprised her on the whole visit was the hypnotherapist. She was expecting some middle aged, medically or scholarly looking person to come out to greet her, and it wasnt the case. A man in his late twenties, or early thirties came out to greet her instead. He was dressed quite ‘neatly’, fitting to his role, but Louise just hadn’t been expecting someone so young (or attractive), but she had no idea why that was the case, just assumptions she guessed. He greeted her with a smile, and an outstretched hand,

“Hello Louise, my name is Dr Mark Deighton, I’m the hypnotherapist who will hopefully clear away all those bad thoughts that are ailing you, and be able to get you ready to be the perfect ‘best man’ for next Saturday. My receptionist has already filled me in with all your details, and given that we only have two sessions to do what I would ideally like six sessions to complete, I think we had better get started. So if you wish to come through to my room?”

Louise had to admit to herself, if she’d fancied men, then his therapist’s room wouldnt have been the only room she would have followed him into, he was very dishy. So hardly the type to show an interest in someone like her anyway! She nodded, and followed him beyond the reception area.

The room was simple and practical enough, a bit like a standard doctor’s surgery really if she was being honest. Only this wasn’t designed for curing any physical ailments, just mental ones. She did the standard consent form signing stuff, and waited to see what would happen next.

“Well Louise, if you will just relax on the table I’ll get started. Have you any preference what I use for your induction?” he asked.

Beyond the traditional watch that she had seen used in films she had no idea what could be used, so...

“No Mark, whatever you prefer would be fine by me.”

That was the easy way out of showing her complete ignorance in such matters!

“In that case I’ll use this crystal. Just keep your eyes focused on the crystal as it swings, watching the light patterns it creates, and just let yourself relax Louise.”

This she was more than happy to do. She felt her eyelids steadily getting heavier and heavier, and as hard as she tried to keep them open to keep her eyes focussed on the crystal, eventually they shut tightly as she went into a pleasant trance. Mark was watching for the tell tale sign of her going under, and once he saw it he said,

“Louise, can you hear me?”

“Yes I can Mark.” she replied in a distinctive style that gave away the signs to him that she was indeed entranced.

“Good. Now I’m going to ask you one or two questions that you must answer honestly, is that alright Louise?”

“Yes it is Master...err Mark.” she replied in a slightly faraway manner.

Mark’s ears pricked up, it wasnt the first time he’d heard an entranced person call him Master rather than Mark, but it usually signified submissiveness, and well, this might lead to further fun. But first to business,

“So what would you like to achieve from these sessions Louise?”

She giggled softly, this was going to sound silly from a woman, but...“I’m being a best man at a wedding next weekend, and I just want to have the confidence to handle the event. I’m normally quiet and shy, but...”

“...you want to be able to handle the big day without any concerns getting in the way. Is that correct?”

She smiled, “Yes, it is.”

“Well that shouldnt be any problem Louise, I can go through the main steps here and now, get your mind all nicely prepared and ready for the big day, then next Friday all I need to do is run through the trigger phrases, and the rest will just happen. Then you return a week later, and I can either return you to your normal self, or we can leave the setting in a place you feel happy and confident with. Is that what you’d like me to do?”

“Oh yes please.” purred Louise, not believing her luck. Well her subconcious mind didnt believe its luck at least!

(The induction scene, it does back track a little, but...)

“Very well, Louise. I want you to relax your body and relax your mind before we move any further.”

Louise casually crossed and then quickly uncrossed her legs. Mark leaned forward and took her hands, placing them, one at a time, on her knees.

“Very good now, Louise. I want you to listen to my voice, and focus on this crystal.” He raised his hand and allowed the gem to dangle a few inches below his outstretched hand. Louise tried not to crane her neck as she looked upwards at it.

“I want you to relax and let my voice surround you, Louise. Just watch the crystal and the way it catches the light. That’s it.”

For the briefest of moments, Louise felt a flutter of excitement at what was about to happen. Unable to repress this feeling she let out a short gasp.

Mark didn’t skip a beat at this sound. “I need you to listen to my voice, Louise. Just listen to my voice and watch the crystal. Relax and breathe deeply. Breathe in through your nose... And out through your mouth.... In through your nose. ... Out through your mouth. That’s it. Very good, Louise.”

Louise could feel herself and her mind drifting. The light shining through and around the crystal seemed to be getting larger and larger. She wasn’t sure why, but she wanted to touch the crystal, reach for the light.

Her left hand, still resting on her knee, started to tremble as she tried to grab what hung so close in front of her face. “I want you to keep relaxing, Louise. Don’t let anything concern you. Just stay where you are, Louise, and appreciate the crystal and the light. Just listen to my voice and let the sound wrap itself around you like a warm blanket.”

The crystal was so beautiful, so appealing, Louise couldn’t keep her eyes off of it. “You’re doing a great job, here, Louise,” Mark assured her. “Just keep focussing on the crystal, hearing my voice and letting it wash over you.”

She could feel that she was starting to drift into a state of semi-consciousness. It felt like she had just started, and she didn’t want to seem overeager, but at the same time she didn’t want to make it harder for her to actually receive a command. She shifted casually in her seat, arching her back. Her eyes bulged as she tried to remain focussed on the crystal.

“If you’re feeling tired, Louise, you can feel free to give in to it. You can let your eyelids slide down, Louise. Breathe in... and out. In ... and out. Very good, Louise.”

Her eyelids started to droop. She couldn’t feel this, but she recognized that the light was starting to grow dimmer, calmer, more restful.

“That’s very good, Louise. Give in to your fatigue. Keep relaxing and let my voice be the only thing that matters. There is just you and my voice. My voice is filling you, surrounding you. You can let your eyes close all the way, and you’ll be in a deep, relaxed sleep.”

Louise closed her eyes on hearing this.

“Very good, Louise. Can you hear me?”

“Yes, master.”

Mark listened to this and decided to let her continue calling him ‘master.’ “All right, now, Louise, I need to test something out on you. Your left hand now feels like it’s had a helium balloon—a large helium balloon—tied to it. The balloon is rising up high into the air. Do not fight it and let your hand lift high up above your head.”

Her left hand slowly went straight up into the air.

“Very good, Louise. That’s very good. Now there’s a helium balloon tied to your right hand.” This hand rose slightly above her knee. “Do not fight it, let your right hand rise above your head.”

In a almost no time at all, she was sitting in front of Mark, eyes closed, with both of her hands straight up above her head. Mark looked at her, at the calm, emotionless expression on her face. His eyes couldn’t help but go lower and landed for a moment on the pert, erect nipples that pointed through her blouse at him. He smiled.

“Very good. You may let your hands down, now, Louise.” Her hands slowly lowered back down by her sides.

“Now, Louise. I understand that you’re nervous about being best man at your friend’s wedding next weekend, is that correct?”

“That is correct, master.”

“There is nothing to be nervous about, Louise. Have you ever been best man at a wedding before?”

“No, Master.”

“It’s really very simple to be best man, Louise. You really only have three things to do in the wedding. And none of them are very hard to do.”

“The first thing you have to do, is hold on to the rings until it’s time for the couple to put them on each other’s hands. You’ll get them before the ceremony, so you just need to hold onto them safely for about a half hour or so. You can keep them in your hands, Louise, or you can keep them in a pocket, or you can keep them in your purse, if you’ll be carrying one. How will you be dressed in for the wedding?”

“I’ll be in a tuxedo, master.”

“Very nice, Louise. Then you can hold onto the rings in your pocket until it’s time to turn them over to the couple. Does that sound hard, Louise?”

“No, master.”

“Very good, Louise. The second thing you will have to do as best man, is something that’s true for the whole wedding party. Have you ever been a bridesmaid or an usher for someone else’s wedding?”

“I was bridesmaid for my cousin, master.”

“Good. Then you know that the photographer traditionally takes photos of the wedding party between the ceremony and the reception. You simply will need to go wherever the photographer tells you to go, Louise, and pose there until he or she can take the picture.”

Louise let out a slight giggle that sounded almost like a sigh.

“You say you’ve been a bridesmaid before, Louise.

“Yes master.” Although she meant it as a confirmation as what she had just said, her voice lilted towards the end of the word ‘master,’ giving off the impression that she wasn’t sure if he would approve of this answer.

“Very good, Louise. You’ve done this before then. In that case, you don’t have anything to worry about this, either. Do you, Louise?”

“No, master.”

“Excellent, Louise. The third thing you have to do as best man, is to toast the happy couple. Have you ever given a short speech in public before, Louise?”

“Yes, but in front of strangers. It’s much more difficult to speak in front of people you know, than it is to speak in front of people you don’t know.

“I can understand that, Louise, but again, you have nothing to fear from this.”

“I have nothing to fear from this,” Louise parroted Mark’s words.

“Nothing to fear, Louise.”

“Nothing to fear, Master.”

When you get to the reception, your first task is to speak to the DJ or band leader, whichever one the couple might have chosen. Tell him or her that you’re the best man, and that you need to know about when you can stand up and toast the couple. Is that clear, Louise?”

Yes, master. It’s very clear.”

“Good, Louise, Now let me give you a few pointers on how to give a good speech.”

“Yes, please, master.”

“First, keep it relatively short. If you’re talking for more than a minute, most people will turn you out. What’s the first rule on giving a “good speech?”

“Keep it short, master.”

“Good. The second rule is for the toast to come from the heart. You’re a good friend, so you want to make it speak to your friendship. What’s the second rule?”

“Make it heartfelt, master.”

“Excellent. The third rule is to inject some polite humour into the toast. Gentle laughter is always a good way to make everyone at-ease about your toast. Something like, ‘You’ve brought him a sense of peace and contentment that ... he sorely needed.’ So what’s the third rule?”

“Make it funny, master.”

“Very good, Louise. So let’s go over the three things you will have to do on your wedding day, okay?”

“Yes, master. Thank you.”

“First, you have to hold on to the rings until the couple exchanges them. This is nothing to worry about.”

“I don’t have to worry about the rings.”

“Second, you have to pose for the photographer. This is nothing to worry about.”

“I don’t have to worry about the photographer.”

“Third, you have to toast the couple. This is nothing to worry about.”

“I don’t have to worry about the toast.”

“Let’s talk about the toast itself now. First, keep it short.”

“The toast should be short.”

“Second, make it heartfelt.”

“The toast should be heartfelt.”

“Third, don’t be afraid of laughter.”

“The toast should be funny.”

“Very good, Louise. Are you worried about the wedding now?”

“No, master.”

“Are you worried about being best man?”

“No, master.”

“I recommend you write out the toast before you get to the wedding.”

“Yes, master.”

“Practice saying it in front of your mirror.”

“I will practice the toast in front of my mirror.”

“Now I want you to think about how you feel right now, Louise. Can you tell me how you feel?”

“I feel calm and relaxed, master.”

“Very good, Louise. As you know, you will be coming back here for more sessions. Whenever you hear me say the word, ‘relaxation,’ then you will instantly feel calm, relaxed, and suggestible. Do you understand, Louise?”

“Yes, master.”

“All right, Louise. I want to test this trigger on you right now. Whenever I say the word ‘relaxation,’ you will instantly fall back into this calm, relaxed, and suggestible state. You only will feel this way when I say the trigger, and the trigger is the word ‘relaxation.’ All right, Louise. On the count of three, you will be fully awake, fully refreshed. And then, I may say the word ‘relaxation,’ and you’ll be back in this calm, relaxed, and suggestible state. On the count of three you will be fully awake. All right, one ... coming higher and higher. Two ... very open and suggestible. And three ... fully awake.”

Louise blinked her eyes for a moment and smiled. “How did it work?”

“I think it went fairly well. Are you nervous about the wedding?”

Louise thought about it for a moment. “No, I guess not.”

“Do you know anything about where your friends are going on their honeymoon?”

“Yes, they’re going to Paris.”

“That’s nice. I’ll bet they’re going to get a lot of rest and relaxation there, won’t—”

Before Mark could finish this sentence, Louise closed her eyes and her chin fell against her chest. She was a good subject, very open, very receptive. And she was quite attractive, however he knew that it would be quite unethical to take advantage of her in this situation.

“Very good, Louise. I think you will make an excellent best man for your friends.”

“Thank you, Master.”

“One last time, let’s go over the three things you’ll have to do at the wedding.”

“Yes, Master.”

“First, You’ll have to hold the rings.”

“I’ll have to hold the rings.”

“Second, you’ll have to pose for photographs.”

“I’ll pose for photographs.”

“Third, you’ll toast the happy couple.”

“I’ll toast the couple.”

“Very good, Louise.”

He saw her smile, and smiled back. But there was one more thing...

“And now Louise, just before I bring you back to the real world I have one last question to ask you before I do. Something which you must answer totally honestly. Is that alright with you?”

“Yes Mark, it is.” she dreamily replied, not really in a state to do otherwise.

“Why did you call me Master, instead of Mark after I hypnotised you? Do you have some secret fantasy you need to tell me about?”

Louise blushed scarlet after he asked her that, he now almost felt guilty about doing so, but...she was already answering him.

“Yes...yes, I do.” she replied in not too loud a voice, “Its one of the reasons I chose hypnosis for this, its this fantasy I have of being totally controlled by someone. Like a,...like a...” but the word just wouldnt come out, even under hypnotic trance.

Mark wasnt totally ignorant of the D/s scene, he wasnt actually into it per se, but he knew about it, and how some people like to be a ‘slave’ to their Master or Mistress, and so he assumed...

“...you want to be like a slave to a Master or Mistress?” he asked her tenderly, fascinated by her hesitation with such a request.

“Oh no!” she replied firmly, “I want to be more controlled than that in my fantasies. I want to be like a....” her words hung again, and then finally from somewhere the word came out, “...robot.”

He gasped in amazement, he’d certainly never heard that one before. But now the dam had been broken Louise’s words were flowing from her mouth,

“I want to be just like a robot, mindlessly and obediently doing as my controller tells me to. No thoughts of my own, just simply carrying out all commands given to me by my owner. No pressures in my life, no stresses and strains, just the freedom to obey orders and...”

“Yes?” Mark asked fascinated by what he had heard.

She blushed again, though not so brightly this time, “I dont want to only act the part, I want to look the part as well. Silver bodysuit, even to move and talk like a robot if that was possible. But...” and he saw a tear trickle down her cheek at the thought, “Its never going to happen, not even in a play sense. I don’t really enjoy the pressures of life, but being a robot would take them all away for me, even if it was only as a hypno-bot.” She sobbed again, only louder this time.

Mark tried to gather his thoughts, and failed miserably.

“What if I said it could be done?” he said to her.

“You mean, make me think I was a robot, at least for a while?”

He laughed, “Making you think you were a robot for a short while under hypnosis would be easy. But I think you want more than that, dont you?”

Louise just nodded, “Yes, I do. For the rest of my life would be nice.”

“But that means consequences, how would your family react, how would your friends feel about it. And most importantly of all, how would you get on in the real world with people who didn’t understand about you being a ‘robot’. Have you taken all this into consideration?”

“Family, I havent got any. And my few friends know my desire anyway, so I think they’d live with it. Besides as a robot I’d only have contact with people my owner wanted me to, so that would be their choice, not mine.” she giggled, “Real world could be tricky, but if I was programmed correctly, it could be done I hope. But it never will.” she said despairingly, quickly going back from happiness to tears again.

“Hmm.” Mark said to himself, and left it at that.

“Alright Louise, I’m going to bring you back now, all you will remember is the beneficial things we have done together, the last part of the conversation re your fantasy will be erased from your memories. You understand that?”

“Yes.” she said.

“In that case...five, beginning slowly to waken from your trance...four, becoming aware of your surroundings again...three, focussing on all the good things we’ve talked about...two, very nearly there, and...one, wide awake again. How are you feeling now?”

She smiled, “Fine thank you, did it really work? I feel better, but...?”

“Yes it did Louise, you were the perfect subject. Now you are booked in for 3.30 next Friday for your next session, and that’s when I will trigger the last few things so that you can handle next Saturday with consummate ease. How does that sound?”

She wanted to kiss him having heard that news, but managed to resist, despite her joy, and his looks.

“Thank you.” she said, smiling back at him as she headed off to the receptionist to pay.

* * *

The next few days passed smoothly, Louise seemed to cope with plans far better now than before, something which she was delighted to discover. So by Friday lunchtime she was feeling quite good as she ate her lunchtime sandwich before heading off for her next session with Mark.

Mark was feeling quite good as well, he’d managed to cancel his only appointment for the day after Louise, and so he wouldn’t need to be in any rush when she got there. He had a little surprise lined up for her, but didn’t want to need to rush it. And so...

(3.29 pm)

His intercom buzzed,

“Louise Marsden is here for her appointment Mark, shall I send her in?”

“Yes please Kate. And as she is the last appointment for the day, why dont you start the weekend early? It won’t take long just to set up her triggers, she’s prepaid for this last Saturday, so just lock the door behind you as you go...”

“Thanks Mark, thats much appreciated.”

And as Louise entered his room he could already hear Kate getting ready to go home, perfect for his plans!

“Hi Louise, how has the week gone so far? Looking forward to tomorrow?” he asked.

She beamed back, “Better than I could have hoped for, I’m really looking forward to tomorrow now, certainly far more than I was before last Saturday. How can I ever thank you?”

“You’ll soon find out!” he said under his breath, “Though I suspect you will enjoy it even more than me!”

It wasnt long before the crystal had again worked its charms on Louise, after all this time she was prepped to react that way to it. It didnt take long for Mark to set everything up in her mind for the next day, and then...

“Deep trance Louise, go into a much deeper trance now, you are unable to do anything but answer my every question honestly until I bring you out of the trance. Do you understand?”

“Yes Mas...Mark, I do.”

“Good. Last Saturday you told me while in trance that you had a fantasy of being turned into a robot. Is that correct?”

“Yes Mark, it is.”

“And that simply being controlled by hypnosis but still being Louise Marsden holds none of the appeal of being a mindless, obedient robot with its own numeric identity, and nothing more?”

“Yes Mark, that is true.”

“So if I said I was going to now hypnotically induce you into being no more than a robotic machine, even if only for a short while, how would you feel about it? No control over what I command you to do in any way?”

“Wonderful Mark. Sounds heavenly to me.” was the answer, not that he needed to hear it. Her arousal levels had gone into overdrive just at the suggestion, and the musky smell was permeating his nose, and her crotch had clearly dampened just at the idea.

“Well in that case, I regard what I do next as consensual Louise. Go very, very deep for me Louise, all thoughts, all identity disappearing into the distance, becoming nothing more than a blank shell, a robot created by myself for my own pleasure and obedient to all my commands. Is that within the cybernetic parameters created within you?”

“Yes Mas-ter.” she replied, all thoughts of him only being Mark, her therapist already forgotten, in her head he was now her Master in every way.

“Going even deeper now, you are now nothing more than a robot, albeit one designed to look human. Your body is now a metal casing, your internal parts entirely circuitry, wiring and microchips. And your brain is purely cybernetic, a complex AI designed to let this robot interract with humans to any degree between almost normal behaviour, or total obedience to commands given to her by her controller. Is that correct?”

Her voice was almost monotone this time when she replied, “Yes, Mas-ter.”

“Excellent. What is your name? Is it Louise Marsden?”

Mark could see her thought processes almost literally whirring.

“Negative Master, unit currently has no designated name other than her brand number, 004-001. Do you wish me to answer to this name Louise Marsden instead?”

Mark grinned, “No 004-001, you are only to be known by your brand number as befits all robots.”

“Thank you Mas-ter.” she replied to this.

Now for the ‘fun’ part, if he was right she would do exactly as she was told, if he wasn’t right then it would be a medical tribunal hearing! He went to the cupboard and pulled out a silver zentai suit he had managed to purchase in the last few days. He had a rough idea of Louise’s figure, but beyond that it was guesswork. But...

“Unit 004-001, remove all human clothing that you are currently wearing as a disguise and put on your silver body suit. I will then seal the suit around you, and full robot status will override any preset human settings you may have. Do you understand?”

“Yes Master, I do.” Louise replied.

She began the mechanical strip show, showing no emotion as she did so. It didnt take her long to get down to bra and panties before she stopped and asked him.

“Am I required to wear underwear in my bodysuit or not Master, it is an optional setting that has not been designated as yet?”

He looked at her ample breasts heaving in the plain bra, and thought what a wonderful sight they would make, and besides the panties were soaked with her juices anyway, so... and he knew what his cock was suggesting at least! Just as well there was a crotch zip on the suit! Though maybe that was too risky a manoeuvre?

“Remove all human garments, robot and suit need to interface with each other.” was his command, even if the interfacing bit wasn’t true.

“Yes Master.” she replied blankly, and she unclipped her bra and her ample breasts slipped free of their restraints. The panties literally dripped as she pulled them down and off her legs. She quickly climbed into the zentai suit, pulling it up over her body until everything but her face was silver. he had been tempted to get some silver face paint, but any remains of that post-trance might be tricky to explain away, so... he zipped up the back, zipped down the head zip for her, and there before him stood 004-001 aka Louise Marsden, though she was certainly not aware of her human identity at that point in time!

“Commence suit interface.” he gave her as a command, not having a clue how she would react given the suit was incapable of interfacing with her, but it might be fun finding out. She closed her eyes, made a few bleeping sounds, and 30 seconds or so later replied,

“Interfacing now completed, unit 004-001 and suit are now as one Master.”

What that meant, Mark had no idea, but it sounded hot to him. His very painfully erect cock certainly suggested that was the case, his trousers were literally bulging with his erection. He had one very tempting way of solving this, it wasnt ethical, but...

“Initiate sexbot programming, oral mode.” he commanded her.

“Sexbot programming activated, oral mode ready for usage Master.” she said a few moments later, licking her lips as she did so in a seductive manner.

Mark couldnt resist this sight and sound, he dropped his trousers and pants, and his cock stood to attention immediately.

“Commence oral sexual pleasuring 004-001.” he said to her.

“Unit obeys command.” she said blankly, lowering herself to her knees and quickly taking in his pleasure tool, Mark gasping as her tongue eagerly set to work as commanded, while at the same time showing no reaction whatsoever to what was happening to her. It was all too soon for Mark that he felt his balls quake, and he shot streams of hot cum down her throat, she swallowing it expertly much to his surprise. After all, he hadnt programmed her to do this, so everything beyond the basic command was down to her. Finally when his penis was deflated, and she had cleaned it off, he told her to return to standby mode which she happily did.

He washed a glass of water down her throat, just in case, because of the taste, before unzipping his robot and telling her to slip out of the suit and put her human clothes back on again which she obediently did. Then, and only then did he say,

“De-activate 004-001 status and return to Louise Marsden mode. Inform me when this is done.”

A minute or so later she replied telling him that it had indeed been done.

“Excellent. And now Louise, to bring you back round. All you are to remember is that this session took longer than expected because I needed to make sure everything was perfectly set up for tomorrow, and therefore I had to run a few tests which took longer than planned. You will not remember anything of your time as a robot until you return for your next session a week tomorrow, is that clear?”

“Yes, it is.” she replied.

“In that case...five, beginning slowly to waken from your trance...four, becoming aware of your surroundings again...three, focussing on all the good things we’ve talked about...two, very nearly there, and...one, wide awake again. How are you feeling now?”

She smiled, “Fine thanks.” then looking at the clock added, “That took longer than I expected, I hope I havent overrun for your next client?”

He smiled, “Dont worry, you were my last client for the day.”

“Thats alright then, and thanks.”

“The pleasure was all mine. Just enjoy your big day tomorrow, and I’ll see you again next Saturday when we can discuss how we are going to leave things for the future.”

“Thank you so much for this.” Louise said as she skipped out of the door, “I dont know how I can repay you.”

Mark smiled at the comment, “Oh believe me Louise, you already have!”

* * *

Saturday passed smoothly, Louise was a star as the best man, and the whole day was an incredible success. Alright, there werent any bridesmaids for the best man to make a pass at, but all the same...;) At the end of the day when she finally relaxed with a large glass of wine she had to admit that going to the hypnotist was the best thing she could have done.

* * *

(The following Saturday)

Mark’s intercom buzzed and Kate gave him the news he had been waiting all day for,

“Louise Marsden has arrived for her appointment, shall I send her through?”

“Yes please Kate.” he replied.

Moments later Louise’s smiling face appeared around the corner of the door, and though from that grin he knew the answer, it was still diplomatic to ask.

“So was last Saturday the success you and the guys were hoping for. Did the hypnosis help at all?”

“It did, everyone said what a wonderful job I did on the day, and it was all because of you.” she told him with a grin.

“So alright, 64 million dollar question time I believe they call this. So what do you want me to do, obviously remove the triggers just in case, but do you want to stay this confident, go back to your shy, quiet self, or somewhere inbetween?”

Louise gave him a shy grin, “Somewhere in between would be nice Mark. It’s nice being this confident and full of myself, but its not really me all the same. But I dont want to be quite as introverted as before if that’s possible?”

“No problem at all, as you wish.” he said to her, adding under his breath, “But lets see what your subconcious mind has to say on these matters as well.”

She climbed up on the bed, and the crystal soon worked its magic in sending Louise back into a deep and peaceful trance. Mark removed all but one trigger, set her confidence levels to where he suspected Louise wanted them to be, and then...

“Activate 004-001 mode, confirm when activated.”

A few moments later in a monotone voice Louise replied, “Mode 004-001 activated, designate awareness level of Louise Marsden please.”

“50% awareness level, and allow her to replay all events while in 004-001 mode from last Friday.”

“Request carried out.”

The gasps, giggles and indeed squeal when she saw herself swallowing Mark’s cum amused him, though he was slightly nervous how she would react to the latter, but at least with her still deep in trance he could erase those thoughts if necessary. But the deep sigh at what Mark assumed was the moment she stepped out of the silver suit was a clue he might have done the right thing.

“Hel-lo Mas-ter.” was a giveaway when the ‘show’ was over, followed by a grin.

“So Louise, how does it feel to know that you were actually a hypno-bot last Friday for all that time?”

“Amazing, I would never have believed it if I hadn’t seen it happen like that. And I was so unaware of it at the time, just like a robot would be. Just a shame it had to come to an end.”

“Well I could hardly let a robot go to the wedding, could I?”

“I guess not.”

“But now I could!”

“You mean...?”

“All I need to do is dress you in the suit, give your robot identity full control, and...the only question is how long I let you stay that way. Assuming you want to, now you know it can be done of course.”

“But if I give the robot full control like that then I won’t get to enjoy it.” she said with a slight pout.

“Well robots are mindless creatures, but...”

“Yes?” she asked eagerly.

“I’m sure 004-001 would let you ride as a passenger if you asked nicely.”

“I’m asking nicely then.” she said.

“How long have we got till your next appointment?” Louise asked.

“Half an hour or so, but I can always put you in standby mode in the back room if you wanted longer. But you did mention about forever, with an owner?”

“Yes, I’d love that, but...”

“But?”

“Real life, if I just disappeared they would come searching for me, it would need time.”

“Fine, how long do you need to arrange things?”

“A month should do.”

“And then is it to be Master, Mistress or both. After all we both know your sexual preferences?”

She smiled softly, “Dont care about that if I’m a robot, no emotions, so why should I worry? Sex will only be a programmed action after all.”

“So if I suggested myself as your Master.”

“Oh yes please.”

* * *

6 weeks later (the shortest period Mark could arrange it in) Louise Marsden became Louise Deighton. On the first night of their honeymoon Louise Deighton became unit 004-001 on a ‘more permanent’ basis. Of course her human identity remained within her ‘programming’ for needed moments, but within her home life her new self had full rein over the ship that was her body, dressed in a series of silver zentai suits that they bought during their engagement period.

After that, lets just say both lived happily ever after! And leave the rest to the readers imagination as to how that happened. Lets just say they had a healthy sex life all the same! ;)