The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is from an MCF writing contest back in April of 2009. We were “commissioned” to write a story that dealt with, and described, “exotic” locales. Given my writing skills, and the fact that scenic and setting description is not one of my strong suits, I turned my story into a bit of a goof, both in its location descriptions and in its content. Thus, anywhere I felt the story was calling for a description of some exotic locale, I simply used the word “exotic” to describe it, as opposed to actually rendering a full (or even decent) exotic description.

In that, I probably wasn’t clear enough, as at least one reader castigated me for being so redundant in my use of the word, “exotic”. Oh well... here’s hoping you can enjoy this for the fun, hot, goofy, silly, and “rule-bending” thing I meant it to be, though.

Jo
* * *

The Onyx Falcon

Her right-hand palm strike landed with a satisfying crunch on her attacker’s chin, and sent the last of her assailants flying into the stone wall behind her with an equally satisfying thud. “Crunch, thud”... music to the ears of any adventurer and artifact collector when being attacked be rather mean-spirited bad guys.

Or, in this case, girls.

This was an all-woman cult, Lorna knew, just as certainly as she knew they were the group responsible for the London heist of the valuable “Black Falcon”. Okay, okay, so it was technically called the “Onyx” Falcon, but no one used that hard-to-pronounce word any more than they’d use “ebony” for black… unless they were singing something with Michael Jackson, that is.

And sure, these women weren’t actually “stealing” the thing, as it was an ancient Indian artifact that had been, well... “relocated” to England before the Second World War. But all-in-all, it still didn’t give these women the right to heist, um... to reclaim it from The British Museum, and take it home with them.

Well, Lorna was in their “home” now, and she was determined to return the small, totem-shaped statuette to its rightful... all right... to its previous... owners, especially considering the lucrative reward offered. And after surviving numerous traps and sweat-producing travails, including this last attack by three kicking and punching “ninjas” (for lack of the correct term), Lorna knew she must be very close to her goal now.

In fact, from the antechamber where she stood, panting and victorious, she could see the “Falcon” 100 feet in front of her. It was standing there on a brightly lit pedestal just to left of possibly the most attractive Indian woman she’d ever seen. She did find it strange that the wonderfully lithe and attractive Indian was applauding her from the other end of this unusual half-cave, half-carved, but definitely exotic temple.

And Kashti was sitting there on her “throne”, next to her prized and powerful possession, applauding the skill of this tall, powerful, magnificently-chested American woman. She’d heard the breathless reports of how this intruder had survived the ‘Pit of Enwrapping Suffocation’ and the ‘Tomb of 10,000 Bugs’ (Kashti shivered, as that place gave even her the creeps). Now, she’d just witnessed her opponent’s martial art skills, stunned that even without her pistols she’d managed to render all three of her loyal guards unconscious with her dancer-like kicks and blows.

She’d been able to hear the crunches and thuds from here.

Kashti knew there was one more test the other must survive before she, herself, would have to face this dark-haired beauty; but Kashti, given fate and the importance of her prize, was almost certain it would come to that, would devolve into her going woman-to-woman with this smiling, attractive invader.

Without the Black Falcon in her possession (she wasn’t even sure if “Onyx” was one syllable or two), she might have been nervous when faced with such an ultimate test. But with the power of the ancient stone sculpture filling her, Kashti was almost looking forward to it. In fact, the thought of adding this woman, this Lorna Cross, to her harem of guards and bed partners, made her loins tingle deliciously, if dangerously.

For this was no time to let her insatiable sexual appetites get the better of her judgment, or distance her from her control of the power of the Falcon.

Lorna, for her part, wasn’t waiting. Her goal was in sight, and despite her constant glances at the dark, luscious woman standing next to it, she made her way directly toward the pedestal, walking toward the grinning blac..., okay, onyx, dildo-shaped bird.

She’d spent so much time and energy trying to find and retrieve it she wasn’t about to stop now.

It had been her first time in India, and she’d been stunned by what an exotic place it seemed to be, what with its collection of strange and different people and, um... things. She, and her tall, blonde traveling companion, Lady Penelope Smythe, had traveled north, into the more hinter-like areas of the country, searching for clues. Finally, purchasing the last bit of info she’d need from a local turncoat, Lorna had dumped Lady Smythe (who, though terribly smart, couldn’t punch her way out of a paper bag, much less the shrink-wrap Lorna sometimes used to... well, never mind), and headed off on her own to retrieve the Falcon.

It had taken forever... actually, only an hour, but the trail had been crummy... to walk through the thick jungle that surrounded her final goal... this Kali temple. She’d been assailed by all manner of colorful, and exotic, birds and insects as she’d trampled through the lush, exotic foliage.

When she’d finally stepped through the last of it, she’d been stunned by the sheer size and shape of the temple. Sure, it looked like every B-movie Indian cult temple she’d ever seen, but it was huge. It seemed to have been carved from the very living rock of a tall hill, and had an aura and atmosphere about it that practically screamed, “exotic locale”.

Lorna didn’t want to remember most of what had happened to her as she’d strode through the torch-lit rooms and chambers of the temple. She’d been lucky she could hold her breathe for so long (it helped to have such very large... lungs) as she’d hacked her way through that ‘smothering pit’. She’d almost cum three times as whatever that membrane in the pit was kept trying to wrap itself around her. She’d managed to keep her face free for the most part, but her other, more intimate places, had been squeezed, pulled, fondled, and rubbed.

Whoa, Nelly, that had been so exotic, er... so erotic to her.

But that room with all the chittering, crawling bugs? It was nothing a gallon of DEET wouldn’t have handled, but sheesh... forget that place!

A bit distracted as she dwelt on her own rather transparent back-story, Lorna was thus only semi-prepared when she stepped from the torch-lit outer chamber and into the large, sun-lit room where both sculpture and guardian waited. From either side of the wide doorway she’d just entered, Lorna heard soft sounds. Although unsure what those noises were, they still whispered to her, “Danger, Lorna Cross... danger!”

Quickly glancing from left to right, she saw them... two small, nearly naked, Asian women, swinging end-weighted yellow ropes... scarves?... over their heads and rushing at her.

Thuggees! They’d be going for her throat with those things, attempting to strangle or suffocate her. What is it with this place and all the breath-play? she wondered.

Attempting to ignore the wildly erotic thoughts of what they might do to her if she lost to them... I’d end up laying at their feet, nearly unconscious, all wrapped up and helpless... shudder)... Lorna just managed to get her left arm up in time to keep one attacker’s sash from wrapping around her neck. Unfortunately, it instead wrapped, and seemed to lock around, her left wrist. Struggling to free herself from that, it was only at the last second she remembered to get her bent right arm up to block the same attempt on her other side.

Again she was successful, if just barely, but found her other wrist also held and trapped by the soft, weighted material wrapped around it.

And now her two assailants were digging in their heels and pulling, stretching her arms out straight at her side, preventing her from going for her knife (she’d lost her guns in the ‘Chamber of Tentacled Monstrosities’. That place had sucked, big-time, but talk about intimate... gahh!). In fact, held and extended like this, they were preventing her from doing much of anything at all.

Looking at each one in turn, Lorna had to admit this was perhaps the most sexually attractive cult she’d ever attempted to infiltrate. Each woman, though shorter and much smaller than she, was lithe and strong, along with having such beautiful black hair, and toned, muscular, sweaty bodies. Sighing in desire, but once more ignoring the possible pleasures of her own demise, she drove herself to fight back. If nothing else, she didn’t want to give the smiling woman ahead of her the satisfaction of watching her defeated.

To truly fight back though, Lorna first had to relax. She did, feeling the powerful pull on her arms as she looked at each attractive face beside her. “Take it easy, girls,” she told them, smiling.

Continuing to assume they were as deeply lesbian as she (they lived alone, after all, with only other sensuous and scantily clad females about... so what were the chances, really?). “There’s plenty of me to go around.”

With that, she worked her shoulders as best she could, giving her big, American breasts a little jiggle beneath her tight cotton blouse and thin bra, hoping to distract them.

Kali, save us, that’s distracting, thought Kashti, staring at the swaying orbs of her opponent. What I wouldn’t give to suckle on those things until I drew milk!

Her Thuggee guards were obviously thinking much the same thing, as each of them stood more upright, leering at Lorna. Instead of concentrating on the task at hand, they were licking their lips and smiling. They were also ogling her tits in exactly the manner flunky guards are prone to do whenever their foolish lack of self-control is needed for a heroine to escape capture or death.

Seizing on their stereotypical, deus ex machina reactions, Lorna struck back.

Using the momentary slack her slut-like display had created, Lorna clapped her hands together like some beefy Sumo wrestler showing off for a crowd of sake-loaded patrons at a Japanese honbasho (speaking of exotic locales). Unlike her male, highly overweight, counterparts, however, Lorna didn’t let her hands come apart. Instead, she kept them clasped together in a death grip, drawing them to her chest, not wanting to lose the ground she’d gained.

The two woman dug their feet into the stone floor beneath them (or at least attempted to, as it was stone, after all), pulling and struggling to reclaim the 30 inches they’d lost. Their bare feet offered them limited purchase, though, and Lorna held firm.

Not satisfied with that though, Lorna “attacked”, knowing she’d lose any stalemate, and wanting to strike while the others were still confused.

So she spun.

As best she could, she pulled an old-time, Lynda Carter, Wonder Woman move, and spun in place. Giving some slack to the one on her left, and only pulling against the one on her right, she didn’t have to turn much. She really only needed to twist enough to get the right scarf to wrap around the upper part of her right arm and shoulder. Once she managed that, she’d gained the mechanical advantage, and distance, she needed.

Continuing to turn, her legs longer than her arms, then their arms, she snapped out a left back-heel kick. It caught the temple of the Thuggee on her right with one of those satisfying crunches, and sent her assailant spinning away to collapse on the cold floor with another thud.

That left Lorna facing her last opponent, who wasn’t smiling any longer as she realized she was barely in control of the American’s left arm anymore.

Yanking the surprised Indian closer with her superior strength, it was Lorna’s right arm, or fist, that punched her in the face, however.

Crunch... thud... splat.

Ring the bell... school’s out.

Unbelievable! Kashti thought, staring in wide-eyed amazement and glassy-eyed arousal (if such a physical state were even possible) at this seemingly unbeatable American diva of destruction.

“As Kali has apparently ordained, it is up to me,” she spoke aloud, slowly approaching Lorna.

Unwrapping and tossing the scarves aside, Lorna studied this new threat. Well, this woman was hardly a threat, almost half-a-foot shorter than her own six-foot frame, and displaying no weapons other than her startling beauty and sensuality.

But still, one could never be too careful, and Lorna knew she was occasionally susceptible to the sexual blandishments of a woman such as this... dark hair, full, pouting lips, sculpted legs and hips, breasts that seemed to whisper, “Touch me, lick me, suck me,"... all wrapped up in the thinnest, tightest of clothing.

In this case, a light blue sari, unlike anything Lorna had ever seen. It looked narrow, thin, and strong, and seemed to wrap around the Indian thief about five times. In doing so, it covered all her “best” spots, but that only made them seem more mysterious, more alluring. The matching scarf adorning her long, dark, shimmering hair only managed to strengthen the exotic attractiveness of the advancing woman.

And now she was waving her hands?

It was true... Kashti was taking her cue from her own, ancient traditions (and the foot-tall, ebony sculpture behind her), and waving her arms, letting them rise and drop and undulate in front of her like snakes.

“You have defeated all those who would protect me and the Falcon, Ms. Lorna Cross... yess, I know your name... but you shall not defeat me.”

“And just who is ‘me’?” Lorna asked, in spite of herself loving the soft, English-sounding accent of her Indian opponent.

“Call me Kashti for now, American; but know you will soon be calling me Mistress, or Goddess... whichever I prefer.”

Lorna smiled—all white teeth and lush lips—letting the heat of Kashti’s declaration hit her, tease her, and then wash away from her.

Well, pretty much wash away from her, at least.

“I like calling you ‘Kashti’, though, so forgive me if I use that. Besides, I just wanted to know what to tell the local constabulary to put on their arrest report.”

“Whatever you say, Lorna,” Kashti told her, her voice soft and demanding, like butterfly wings flapping against an old screen door. “But I notice you haven’t stopped watching my arms and hands, and haven’t started moving closer to me yet.”

Not wanting to admit to that, Lorna still knew it was true. She’d simply stood here the whole time the other had approached, watching Kashti’s toned, tanned, and writhing arms, and trying to think of something more to say. Nothing up to her usual pithy standards had come to mind, however, so she’d done nothing, had said nothing.

Still, she wasn’t a talker, anyway... she was a doer. So, Lorna made to attack this exotic woman, doing so by attempting to move into her normal fighting stance.

But she found she couldn’t!

“You can’t move, can you, Lorna? I’m tapping the power of the Black Falcon and funneling it in a way that allows me to control you, to paralyze you, to enslave you. You can feel it, too. As you watch my arms, as you listen to my voice, you find you cannot move at all. You find that you’re actually starting to drift under my control....

“And I don’t want you to move a muscle. Thus, you cannot move a muscle.”

Now that’s just stupid, Lorna thought, giving up on taking a stance, and reaching for her knife, instead.

Or attempting to reach for her knife.

She tried to lift her arm and hand the short distance required to grab its hilt, but failed. She gained maybe two inches, but no more, struggle as she might.

What in God’s name is happening here? Lorna wondered, more than a bit alarmed.

What in Kali’s name is happening here? Kashti thought, watching Lorna’s arm move, and then finally stop. No one she’d ever decided to control with the Falcon’s mysterious, mesmerizing power had ever been able to move even an inch. Yet this firm, determined woman had almost made it to her knife!

She’d been using the full strength of the statuette to restrain the American, and had barely succeeded.

She could see her plan to both physically and mentally control Lorna would need to be revised, somehow. She’d thought to do both at the same time, as she had with others, but even doing one of those things was taking all her concentration and newfound strength. Drastic measures were called for, as she knew from experience with other members of her Kali sisterhood that she couldn’t hold this level of control forever.

But what to do?

Then it dawned on her. There were other ways to physically control this attractive usurper and thief... well, bounty hunter. She could use one of those other methods, thus freeing herself to bring her full force to bear on Lorna’s mind.

Though her control through the Black Falcon was basically telepathic... direct mind-to-mind... the American didn’t seem to know that, perhaps thinking it was her waving, swaying hands that were somehow controlling her muscles. I’ll use that, then, Kashti thought, seeing the way Lorna’s eyes were locked on her.

“Keep struggling, Lorna, as that amuses me, even as my body, my motions, paralyze you, as they fill your mind and let me control you.

“You find me attractive, don’t you?”

“Go to hell,” Lorna whispered, trying to pull her eyes from Kashti’s arms, and from what they were attached to, everything on the Indian priestess seeming to undulate and sway in such wonderfully sensuous ways.

“No... I will simply stand here and undress for you, allowing your eyes, your thoughts, to linger on the things you cannot resist, that your body must obey.”

With that, Kashti began to remove her long sari, swaying and dancing before Lorna’s eyes.

“My body attracts you,” the smiling Indian said, focusing her own mind and thoughts on controlling Lorna’s muscles. “You can’t look away from my arms and legs, from my breasts and ass as I move for you, as I use them to bind your muscles to my will.”

She turned, deftly unwrapping her garment, slowly revealing more of her flesh to her enthralled opponent.

“With each layer of my sari I remove, you lose more and more control of your actions, Lorna, no matter how much you struggle. You can’t move, you can’t resist, and you’re finding it more and more difficult to even talk.”

Lorna tried to tell Kashti to ‘go fuck herself’, but found she couldn’t. It seemed as if she could barely move her lips at all, much less say anything meaningful or insulting. After a short while of struggling with that, she found she no longer wanted to, anyway. All she really wanted to do was watch this mysterious, beautiful woman slowly unwrap herself like the perfect Christmas present.

Transfixed, Lorna could only moan as more and more of the other’s sweat-shiny, erotic skin was exposed to her, as the other’s body swayed to the silent beat she was forcing Lorna to hear.

Kashti couldn’t be paralyzing me with just her dance and body, Lorna thought. Still, no matter how hard she tried, she couldn’t make her own body obey her wishes, and couldn’t stop watching. The Asian woman’s body and motions were so magnificent, so deeply sensual and hypnotic.

She’s the most desirable woman I’ve ever seen!

Kashti moved closer, her arms still moving and swirling, her long, narrow, blue sari trailing off behind her as she unwound it from her succulent, captivating body. She was finding it easier to freeze Lorna’s into complete immobility, but didn’t want to risk trying to adjust her mind yet, not when all this was going so well for her.

“That’s it,” she said, instead, as her last spin denuded her completely, happy to see this foreign invader helplessly staring at her. “There’s nothing you can do to resist me now, and nothing you can do to stop me from doing this!”

With that, and still using the power of her own mind and that of the Falcon to freeze Lorna’s voluntary muscles, Kashti slid behind her, pulled Lorna’s useless arms behind her back, and used one end of her sari to tie her wrists together very tightly. Next, moving back to the front, and making sure to keep her mental powers focused, Kashti worked the sari up between the American’s legs, smiling at her and staring into the helpless American’s eyes as she did.

Then she lifted hard at the stretchy cloth, pinning her captive’s hands to her own buttocks and making sure Lorna would feel even more pressure and need against her most certainly aroused sex.

“Oh, god!” Lorna moaned, forgetting to even think about struggling for a moment, as the sari drove her ridiculously tight jeans and wet panties up against her pussy. Stunned and sexually trembling, there was nothing she could do to stop Kashti from pulling the soft, blue fabric up between her big, heaving breasts and then wrapping it around her neck. It didn’t quite choke her, but made it made her dizzy, even more light-headed, and added to the fog swirling through her mind.

“Submit!” Kashti hissed at her, even as she stepped behind Lorna again to bind her elbows together, thrusting the gasping foreigner’s tits out even farther into her overtight clothing. “You’re helpless now, and completely in my power,” the Priestess of the Temple continued, sinking to the floor to tie the remainder of her sari around Lorna’s knees, hobbling her.

“N... No! You won’t break me,” Lorna replied, which was probably a lie, given how totally lost she already felt. Still, there was the heroine convention of determined denial to consider, so she continued, “I will resist becoming your bound, helpless property!”

Kashti eschewed the marginally appropriate Fu Manchu-like Eastern sneering laugh, opting instead to simply move back in front of Lorna, stare into her eyes, and to bring the full force of her power against the other’s wavering mind.

“You don’t understand, do you, my aching American slut? You are so strong-willed that I couldn’t control your mind and body all at once. But now, with your body bound and useless to you, I can concentrate on your mind, and subjugate you to my Falcon-enhanced will... and there’s nothing you can do about it.

“No, once I plunged the Falcon into my wet pussy over and over again, during my own small back-story, its controlling power became mine, making me omnipotent!” Kashti cried, deciding now was the perfect opportunity to do the Eastern sneering laugh thing.

“Bwahaheeheehee....”

“Bitch!” Lorna moaned, even as she heard a “voice”... Kashti’s voice... hammering at her thoughts, telling her she was nothing more than a wet, lesbian sextoy, born to please and obey strong, attractive women. Though this was something Lorna had always sort of known and wanted anyway, still she fought to resist these “new” ideas. She knew it was expected of her, and something her overweening ego demanded.

Besides, if she capitulated too rapidly, she knew there’d be cries of “too easy”, and a lot of “what happened to Lorna’s resolve” questions to answer (assuming anyone bothered to read her, um... travelogue).

“You don’t fool me, Ms. Cross,” Kashti told her, pressing her glisteningly erotic and exotic, naked body against Lorna. “We both know you’re wet as a minx right now, practically dripping into your own panties, and that you want me to take over your mind completely. You want me to make you just another one of my helpless, juice-producing slaves, don’t you?”

Lorna tried to deny that again, even as the other’s voice, and her power, banged away at her mind, increasing Lorna’s desire for Kashti to nearly unbearable levels.

“Stop... nooo....” Her muscles freed from their mental chains now, she struggled and writhed erotically in her bonds, trying to escape. It didn’t work though, and only succeeded in choking her some, pressing the sari deeper into her sensitized loins, and arousing her even more.

“I’m naked, and oozing pussy juice, er... sexual need, Lorna, and you know you must kneel and service me, must sink to the floor and worship my dripping cunt.

“Tell me you like the word ‘cunt’, my American whore.”

“I... I like the word ‘cunt’, Kashti,” Lorna told her, unable to resist the thoughts and directions pushing deeper into her brain. They were too strong, too demanding and seductive, like the whispered promises she generally heard when she was drunk at some party (well, a little classier sounding than those, but still...). They were becoming irresistible to her, fogging her mind with lust and the desire to obey.

She was so wet and needy now, and could feel her bound knees starting to fail her, suddenly wanting to kneel more than about anything she could ever remember.

Channeling the power of the Falcon through her, the triumphant Indian said, “Then kneel and kiss and lick my cunt, Lorna, knowing that’s what you want to do, and knowing that’s what you were always meant to do.”

“Yess,” Lorna hissed, the remainder of her will suctioned down the swirling whirlpool of Kashti’s erotic, mind-controlling powers.

“You are mine now... admit it!”

“Yess... I am your slutty, sensuous slave... your seriously screwed, sultry sextoy, you steamy, sexy succubus.”

“Yeah, well, just get on your knees and worship my pussy already, okay?” Kashti told her, frowning as she wiped some sibilant spittle from her eye.

“Yes, Goddess!” Lorna enthused, squirming happily in her tight restraints as she settled to the floor as told. As the aroused Indian stepped closer, Lorna leaned forward and buried her face between Kashti’s thighs, licking and lapping, stunned by its nearly addictive attractiveness and feel.

“Oh yeah, baby!” Kashti couldn’t help but gasp. “Right th... there. Make mama moan... ohhh... that... that’s perfect. Not your first time I... ohh godd... take it?”

Lorna wasn’t listening, though. She was eating and worshipping, sliding her long tongue in and out of Kashti’s creamy hole, stopping only to suck and pull on her clitoris, loving the erotic taste and smell of her newfound Goddess. Kashti, for her part, had her head back in excitement, and her fingers buried in her new servant’s hair, pulling her tight. The hypnotic undulations of her hips were now directed at humping her dripping seam over Lorna’s mouth and face, again and again.

For the next few minutes, the large room was filled with the sounds of two very horny women having wild and passionate lesbian sex. In fact, their grunts and moans of wanton, helpless pleasure were almost enough to rouse the still conveniently unconscious guards scattered around the floor. Some of them actually groaned and started to move as Kashti’s climactic shriek of orgasmic release echoed out through the chambers and halls of the temple.

Leaning back, her face coated with fresh Goddess cum, Lorna could only stare longingly at Kashti’s cunt, wanting more, knowing that once was never enough for her.

Kashti, still quivering from her major orgasm, was staring down at Lorna, her own mind befogged with sexual chemicals, trying to remember which exotic country she lived in.

“Well, wow... that was just, um... incredible, Slave Lorna.”

“Thank you, Goddess... though shouldn’t that be ‘slave lorna’, just to make it clear?” the enthralled American responded. Then, dropping that as way too cheeky, she hissed, “Ready to go again?”

Wondering if it might be best to lie back for this one, or at least go back to her throne-like chair, Kashti replied, “In a minute, slave. But first I’m going enter your mind again and take such complete and abject control of it that you won’t remember your own name afterward.”

“Sounds like a plan, Goddess,” Lorna told her, her eyes already back on Kashti’s slick, Asian pussy, anxious for Round Two to begin.

“All right... feel my power sinking into your... your mind... again. I... I... what? What’s happening to my power?” Kashti cried out, her attempts to project her thoughts at Lorna coming up a big, fat zero (a number that, purportedly, was “created” and first used in India, coincidentally enough, around 500 A.D.).

“Umm... perhaps I can explain that,” a melodious English voice said from a ways behind her.

Kashti spun around, and Lorna peeked out from behind the Indian’s ass to see Lady Penelope Smythe sitting on Kashti’s big chair. Her denim skirt was hiked up to her waist, and she was slowly stroking the Black Falcon in and out of her obviously wet sex.

“Th... that was quite a show... the two of you put on,” Lady Penelope gasped, “and it got me good and ready for this. My... ohhh my... this is a big ‘un... and all the ridges on it... mmmm.”

“Thief!” Kashti cried, “You’ve stolen my power! Give me back my bird!”

She’d only taken about three steps in Lady Penelope’s direction when the aroused Englishwoman barked out, “On your knees, slave!”

Stunned, but helplessly obeisant, Kashti dropped to her knees as if she’d been poleaxed. She realized, despite her supposed mastery of the bird, even she’d never been so powerful. “Wha... how?”

Lady Penelope just smiled. “You see, while my eternally libidinous American friend wouldn’t know a book from a battleship, I like to read things, and to study, and to learn everything I can about a situation before leaping in, guns blazing. So I know all about the ancient, dare I say it... exotic power of the Black Falcon. I also know its power is amplified by its proximity to its owner’s pussy.

“In the current case, said owner would be me. Now, be a good girl and go back and untie my friend.”

Lorna watched as her Goddess stood, turned, and came back to her, feeling her fingers tugging at the knots in the sari. As they started to come loose, Lorna could feel new thoughts, new directions sliding into her mind. She gasped, realizing they were coming from the ridiculously sensuous, blonde bombshell of a woman sitting just a few yards in front of her.

“Hi, Penny... thanks!” she called out, wishing Kashti would hurry up and get her untied so she could move closer to her succulent friend and perhaps sneak a kiss, a lick, or a quick, massive orgasm.

“You’re welcome, Lorna. And maybe next time you’ll think twice about ditching me and going for the prize by your lonesome, huh?” Lady Penelope responded. Then she smiled in a way Lorna had never seen her smile before, and continued....

“Actually, you’ll think pretty much anything I want you to think now, won’t you?”

“Uh-huh,” was all Lorna could manage, as Penny... Lady Penelope... Mistress was standing up, the Black Falcon buried deep in her perfect British pussy.

“Crawl over here, Lorna. I need your help with something.”

“Good god, yess,” Lorna gasped. She started crawling like a cat in heat, moaning at the way her soaked, clinging panties kept reminding her how desperately aroused she was. She finally reached her Mistress and sat back on her heels, helplessly staring at her friend’s stuffed and stretched sex.

“As the power of the Falcon is also amplified by the arousal level of said owner’s pussy, be a dear and do that thing you do with your tongue, Lorna, as I’ll need all the power I can get for this last part.”

“Yes, Mistress,” the re-enthralled American adventurer whispered, leaning in to slide her wet tongue back and forth over her friend’s swollen clit in quick, short strokes.

“Oh yes, that’s it, hun,” Lady Penelope purred. “But I’d best be quick and finish this while I can still think.”

She called out loudly, her words echoing through the halls of the temple....

“Now, all you guards and sycophants (conveniently, they’d awakened and were milling around the dazed and defeated Kashti), take that blue sari and bind your Priestess tightly. Then... ohhhh... then you must take her back into your biggest bedroom and have sex with her until she cums another three times. After that... good lord, Lorna... you’re to let her rest while... yesss.... the remainder of you go off and make a big dinner for yourself of... of... whatever it is that you... godd... eat.

“Then, all of you, even the Priestess, will forget the Black Falcon ever existed... is that something new, sweetie, godd... and just go-ohhh about the rest of your lives in peace and exotic tranquility. Understood!?”

“Yes, Goddess,” they all called out—even Kashti, who was already winding her sari into a big ball to hand to the guards.

“Okay, you can stop now,” Lady Penelope husked down at her friend. “Let’s save it for the hotel.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Lorna replied, pouting up at her.

“Oh, honey, don’t give me that look,” Lady Penelope told her, reaching down to help Lorna stand. “Until we return the Falcon to the museum, you and I are in for some very interesting times, don’t you think?”

“Yes, Mistress. It sounds like another great plan to me,” Lorna said.

She watched and listened to Mistress moan as she pulled the ridged, onyx, dildo-shaped statuette from her sex. The urge to suck and lick the mystical thing was terribly strong within Lorna’s mind, but she said nothing, simply helping the two of them straighten their clothing.

“Let’s get going, then,” Mistress told her, holding the shiny, slick Falcon in one hand while taking one of Lorna’s in the other.

“Yes, Mistress,” Lorna happily replied, skipping all the obvious jokes about “coming” versus “going” as the two of them made their way out of the temple.

Lorna could only hope there was enough shrink-wrap left in the hotel room, on the odd chance she might be able to tease Mistress into taking some delicious, restrictive revenge. She shivered as she imagined how good that would feel.

If India is going to be this much fun, we’ll have to come back more often!

* * *