The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: ORAL EXAM

I had started this story long long ago but then this and a couple of other stories were never finished. I am submitting two of them, Video Vixen II and this story. I would like your input as to which to finish first.

This work is fiction. If you are not eighteen or older, don’t read any further. Note, there are several incestuous mentions of an adult stepson and his stepmother but these are not the whole of the story.

Chapter 2 – ADJUSTMENTS

She awoke with an orgasm coursing through her.

The sheets were soaked. She was soaked. She couldn’t believe what she had done. She blushed from head to toe. Still she had to fight from continuing her masturbation.

She ran to the shower. Only after she got there did she realize she just ran down the hall naked. She resisted the urge to slide one of her fingers into herself and start again. Turning the shower to cold she stepped in. This seemed to clear her head a bit.

What was wrong with her? She never slept in the nude. She never masturbated. She never had such erotic dreams before.

Ever since yester…. Well not since… She could not seem to trace back where these thoughts and actions originated. The more she thought about it, the more likely it seemed that she had always had these desires but had hid them. Yes, she had masturbated before, even if she couldn’t remember an exact instance. Yes, she always had erotic dreams. It was not unusual. It was just that now she remembered them. She had vague memories going back to early puberty.

There was the time her boyfriend had pushed to have sex with her. His hands had been down her panties and another groping one of her breast. She had finally managed to flee. She had sworn off sex since then. But had she really hated it?

‘You love being dominated. It is fun to let someone else have all the responsibility. It is fun to let go. It is arousing to follow,” the voice went.

Kate turned expecting to find someone behind her whispering in her ear. No, she realized, it was just her own thoughts. The voices continued for a standard 15 minutes before fading out. Now that she thought back on it, she was experiencing arousal at the thought of being dominated. Why had she resisted back then?

NOOOO!!!! It was wrong. Something was wrong with her. She would need to see a specialist and try to figure out what was going on.

She dried off and went to head back to the bedroom. Shit, she didn’t have her bathrobe. Wrapping a bath towel around her, she made a mad dash to the bedroom and ran into Chris.

Chris who had lived mostly with them since Jeff moved in. Chris, whom Jeff insisted having him call Kate ‘Mom’ since she took better care of him that his natural mother.

“Mom?”

“Sorry Chris,” she continued to her room mortified.

Painkillers, she saw them on her dresser. Grabbing a couple, she swallowed them without water, clicking her teeth 3 times in rapid successions.

‘You love showing off your body. It is such a power thrill to cause men to have erections. They cannot help but get hard. You love the thought of men getting off thinking about you. It is such a powerful thing to be able to do,’ a voice kept repeating in her subconscious.

Her anxiety went down almost immediately. It was just a few accidents. Nothing serious was the matter.

When she was stressed about what she was doing, she was programmed to take a ‘painkiller’. When she was more agitated, she was programmed to click her teeth together in 3 rapid successions. This would tooth dial a number at the dentist’s office and a recording would start playing.

She got dressed for work and headed down to the kitchen for breakfast.

She met Jeff in the hall.

She smiled and gave him a big kiss, groping his ass. “Good morning handsome. Wish you had been in bed when I woke up.” She continued on, amazed at how she had just came on to Jeff. But it had been true. She wished Jeff had been there. It would have been great.

Jeff stood there for several minutes before continuing. He was going to go check out that dental clinic. Something was wrong with Kate.

Maybe he could just sneak in there as a new patient.

When Kate came down for breakfast, Jeff and Chris stopped eating. Kate was dressed in an above the knee skirt. The slit ran about half way up it, showing some of her gorgeous leg as she walked. She had only worn the skirt once. Her girlfriend Tammy had convinced her to buy it when she was first dating Jeff. She had gotten too much attention in it and it had gotten allocated to the back of the closet.

She was stuck with the blouses she had but without the minimizer bra. Sometimes on weekends she would sometime wear a normal bra but never to work and never with two buttons unbuttoned. She was displaying some nice cleavage.

Kate was a little flustered when she saw the effect she had on them. She almost turned around until her eyes were drawn to Jeff’s crotch. He definitely had a hard on for her. What an amazing power her breast gave her, she realized. In a man’s world, she needed all the power she could get.

Meanwhile, Jeff decided he could put off a visit to the clinic. Hell, he might find out what kind of drug they were giving her and… He shook his head. What was he thinking?

“I got to go,” Kate told them. “I’ll pick up something to eat on the way.” She leaned down and gave Jeff a long kiss. It would have gone much further if Chris had not been in the room.

She really was running late. With all the distractions of her new sexually sensitive body, she had gotten behind.

As she raced to work she stopped at a donut shop with a drive through. She usually got a plain donut or a blueberry caked donut. But today the Bavarian cream filled stick donuts caught her eye. What the hell, she would work out a little longer after work.

There was a teenage boy at the window. Of course his eyes were drawn right to Kate’s cleavage.

“That will be…” temporarily lost in Kate’s cleavage.

Again, Kate’s first reaction was anger. Her teeth subconsciously dialing the tooth phone as her hand popped a pill into her mouth.

The voice in her head kept repeating in her secret control room, ‘you love showing off your body. It is such a power thrill to cause men to have erections. They cannot help but get hard. You love the thought of men getting off thinking about you. It is such a powerful thing to be able to do.’

“My Coffee,” she prompted.

As she thought of the erection she must have been making him have, her anger left. Something he could not control. Something she could control. Power! Her anger was replaced with arousal at the thought of his cock.

She wondered what his cock must look like. He was average size but he might be hiding a huge cock.

When he handed her the stick doughnut, she couldn’t help but think of a thick cock. Leaning back her head, she took a large bight, pressing her cleavage outward. As she pulled away, a small drop of cream dripped unto her exposed chest.

“Oops,” she flirted. Using her fingers, she scooped off the largest deposit and sucked it off her fingers. She could only image how hard the teenager’s cock must be.

Grabbing a napkin, she wiped off the rest; unbuttoning two more buttons to allow her better access. He was going to have to go wack-off after this, she smiled to herself. Looking down at her chest she could see the edge of her white bra. She definitely needed an update on her lingerie.

A car behind her honked his horn.

“I better get moving,” she smiled at the boy. “See you tomorrow.”

Only after leaving did she realized he never collected his money. Now that was power, she distracted him enough to get a free doughnut. Does that make her a doughnut whore, she giggled to herself.

What has gotten into her? She was never like this. She…

Oww! Her tooth was really hurting. She automatically reached into her purse and grabbed a pill. Dr. D. said she could take the daytime pills as often as her tooth hurt. He trusted him. Sipping it down with a mouthful of coffee, the pain started to subside. Again she clicked her teeth 3 times.

What had been her problem? She liked getting reaction out of men. It empowered her. Men might have muscles to man handle their way in the world but women had sex. Sex was like a muscle. Work it out and it grew stronger.

She found herself swinging her hips back and forth, emphasizing her walk as she entered her office.

The men were drooling.

Kate saw Jane heading her way. . Jane was one of Kate’s closer friends at work. She must have got a new haircut. It really did nothing for her

“Button that shirt up,” she scolded Kate. “What has gotten into you? You should go home and change.”

What had gotten into her, Kate wondered? Shit she had not even buttoned up the last few buttons from when she had given that young man at the donut shop a show.

Her hands automatically went for the buttons as she clicked her teeth together.

‘You love showing off your body. It is such a power thrill to cause men to have erections. They cannot help but get hard. You love the thought of men getting off thinking about you. It is such a powerful thing to be able to do.’

Wait, was she letting society label her? Where did these labels come from in the first place? If she caved into them, she would just be reinforcing “man’s” labels. She loved the power of men being unable to resist her.

Jane was just jealous cause she had smaller breasts. Probably only B cups, she thought.

“No,” she found herself saying.

Luckily Mr. Ainmhian came in her office and interrupted the conversation before Jane could get over her shock and let Kate have it.

“Excuse me, Ms. Striapach, I need to talk with you about the insurance.”

“Yes Mr. Ainmhian,” Kate picked up her clipboard with notes on it and followed him out of the office.” Jane just stomped off.

Kate stopped at the water fountain on the way and took one of her pain pills. It helped immensely.

Mr. Ainmhian, or Bill as Kate started calling him, wanted to know how the visit to the dentist went. She gave him a glowing report, making sure to bend low as she showed him her notes on her clipboard. She knew he had a hard on from looking down her shirt. She felt so powerful and aroused at the thought.

“The Full Dental Clinic needs us to get everyone set up for an initial appointment within the week.”

“That is short notice,” Kate complained.

“Well, we came to them at the last minute because you had been looking at that other plan.”

He was right. If she hadn’t been so insistent on that other dental plan, everything would have gone much smoother.

“I am having people go during working hours,” he continued. “And they will be paid. Hopefully that will make it easier.”

“That is generous of you, Bill.”

“Make sure to set up appointments for their families to,” he added.

“Sure.”

“Don’t you have a boyfriend you live with?”

“Jeff? Yeah but he is not on my policy.”

“He is now,” Bill told her. “I’ll cover any of the costs.”

His return smile sent a chill down her back. That was ridiculous, he was just being nice.

Kate purposely dropped her clipboard and bent down to pick all the paper up, without bending her knees. With her back towards him and her skirt pulled tightly on her ass, she knew he was getting a good show. Spreading her leg slightly was enough to open the slit in the side of the leg, allowing him to see her leg up to mid thigh.

When she looked up, he was flush and smiling. Yes, he definitely was going to have to wack-off tonight thinking of her.

“Oh, before you leave,” Bill handed her a check.

Kate looked at it. $3,000! And it was made out to her.

“What’s this for?” she asked.

“You have been doing such a good job; I wanted to give you a bonus.”

“Thanks Mr.. Thanks Bill,” she leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. That was a first, she thought as she resisted the temptation to wipe her lips clean. In reality, it hadn’t been a bad kiss, she had enjoyed it somewhat.

When she left, she headed straight to the ladies room. All this power was turning her on. She could hardly contain her arousal. Sitting on toilet with her skirt hiked up and her panties around her ankle, she found her pussy more than ready. The first two fingers slid in with little or no resistance. Her other hand slipped under her bra as she worked herself into a quick frenzy.

“UMMMMmmm! Yess!!” she muttered as she quickly came. Without even realizing what she was doing, she found herself sucking her fingers clean.

“What the hell?” Kate muttered as she pulled them quickly from her mouth. It was so gross. Well it should be gross. Hell, she liked the taste.

She glanced down. One of her breasts had been pulled free from her bra and top. Her skirt was still hiked up and she could see her glistening pussy. She did look like a slut. But she wasn’t, she told herself.

She looked at her white grandma panties as she now thought of them. Why did she ever wear these? Shit, she wiped her pussy dry with them. Not like she would ever wear them again.

She readjusted everything as best she could.

As she was headed out, she almost tossed her old soaking panties in the trashcan. Then a mischievous smile appeared on her face. Not seeing anyone when she exited, she pushed open the men’s bathroom door and flung them in. She saw them catch on one of the corners of the mirror.

She blushed at he thought of some man finding them soaked in her juice. Again she pictured a hard on. Which one would find it?

On the way to her office, each time she encountered a man, she imagined him wacking-off with her panties.

When she got back, she went onto the Internet. With all those cock imaginations, she wanted to have some pictures to help visualize them. She spent the next hour looking at cocks. She was amazed at how much they varied. She was turned as she imagined holding them and kissing them.

She had never given a blowjob before but now she desired to. She wanted to taste each man’s sperm. Think of all the varieties that must be out there.

In a moment of clarity, Kate caught a reflection of herself in a window. She was dressed like all she had vowed to hate. She was drooling over men’s cocks. A look of horror came across her face. She was so humiliated.

Only the pain in her tooth distracted her from her reflection. Within a minute of taking the pain pill, the pain was gone and the lust returned.

She spent the rest of the day arranging appointments. She put Jane first. Once she met Dr D, she would understand. Somehow Kate just knew that she would. All the women were put at the top of the list.

Shit, the Full Dentist was going to be busy with just this office for the next week. She called them up. Dolly her orthodontist answered, “Hello Kate. This is Dolly.”

“You recognized my voice?” Kate asked.

“Of course dear, now how can we help you?”

“I thought you were an orthodontist and another lady was the receptionist?” Kate hesitated, hoping she had not insulted Dolly.

“I am honey but Sally was transferred to a new office opening in Getterville. Around here our slogan is ‘Let no hole go unfilled’. So until we get a new receptionist, I am filling in.”

Kate thought the slogan was a little weird but she did understand the principle. Teamwork was the key to a successful company.

“Well, I called to get the appointments for our office set up,” Kate started. “I don’t know if you can fit us all in the week requirement.”

“We have made you a priority,” Dolly told her. It almost sounded like she meant Kate herself. Though flattered at the idea, she realized that Dolly must mean the whole company. “Let me hear the list.

Kate rattled off the list of employees and their families. Then the both of them worked on getting the appointments outlined. An hour and a half later, they had a working schedule.

“Thanks Dolly.” Kate thought of how nice it was to talk to a woman who was not judgmental of her clothing. “I have really enjoyed talking to you.”

“Any time Hon,” she told her.

An idea popped into Kate’s head. She knew what she could do with some of that bonus money. “Dolly, I don’t know what you are doing after work but I was looking for a new wardrobe. Everything I have is so doughty. Could you help me?”

“I don’t know. From what you wore yesterday, I think your taste is a lot more conservative than mine.”

“It is… I mean it was but I am going for a new look.”

“Think you can take advice from me?” Dolly inquired.

“I promise,” Kate told her. “You tell me what looks good on me and I will listen.”

“If you are sure then? When do you get off?”

Kate flushed. She was going to have to ‘get off’ as soon as she hung up. Somehow just imagining what Dolly would pick out for her to wear got her aroused. She would show those men. They weren’t going to control what she wore.

“Kate?” Dolly interrupted Kate’s thought process.

“Oh. Ah. How about five? Meet you at the mall.”

“Well, that would be a good place to start,” Dolly granted, “but I know some boutiques that have some better choices.”

She hung up and called Jeff. “Could you make a 3:00pm dentist appointment?” She told him how her boss opened up enrollment to all significant others. How about Chris? No, that is right, he was with some friends on their boat today. He wouldn’t be home until tomorrow afternoon.

Jeff finally agreed, more to find out what was happening to Kate than anything else.

The rest of the day went uneventful, except for some flirting. She loved giving the men hard-ons. More and more her thoughts wandered to the cocks she was inflating. She wanted so bad to look at them. Several more trips to the bathroom and Kate was almost walking bow legged from all the finger action.

She knew she must smell like a woman in heat. It was so degrading and yet such a turn-on.

Her and Dolly spent the evening shopping. First they stopped at all the teen boutiques. Kate balked at some of the outfits Dolly had her try on. But the pain in her tooth always seemed to flair when she started questioning them. Once she took a painkiller and clicked her teeth together, she remembered how she was going for a new look and she had promised to let Dolly help her. Somehow her promise seemed so important to her.

‘You love showing off your body. It is such a power thrill to cause men to have erections. They cannot help but get hard. You love the thought of men getting off thinking about you. It is such a powerful thing to be able to do.’

Dolly drove after that. She explained that with the amount of painkillers Kate was taking, she probably shouldn’t drive.

Then they had gone to some of ‘Dolly’s’ boutiques. Kate had never even been in the doors of stores like these. Dolly explained that she couldn’t wear her old panties and bras with the new outfits; they would show through and look grammishy. Kate had to agree but thong panties, open face thong panties, and peek-a-boo bras. It took several painkillers and soothing words from the phone to dull the pain in her tooth at the first boutique.

She could barely think straight. Having had to go in the bathroom to finger herself off, she was embarrassed to find Dolly standing outside the stall when she exited.

“You can’t keep doing that,” Dolly scolded her.

Kate blushed in embarrassment.

“Here,” she dragged Kate out of the bathroom before she could even clean her fingers. What the fuck, she thought. It won’t be the first time. She sucked her finger clean as she followed Dolly.

“Here is what you need,” Dolly showed her an aisle of dildos and vibrators.

Kate had never seen so many sex toys. She blushed as she looked around. “This is my favorite,” Dolly smiled as she held up this enormous purple bat size dildo. “It fills you up and this little nub here,” she pointed to the base of the dildo here a thumb size protrusion stuck out, “drive me wild when you turn on the vibrator.”

Kate just nodded as she popped a pain pill. By the time she left, she had not only purchased several bags of lingerie but also a bag of toys.

They went to a sandwich shop and ate. Their conversation centered mostly on male cocks. Each of them tried to guess the size of the male patrons in the restaurant. After several flashes from Kate and Dolly, their waiter’s cock size could be easily guessed from the strain he put on his pants. Kate found herself wanting to wrap her hand around his cock. Even stranger, she wanted to know what he tasted like.

Kate was finally coming down from her drugs when Dolly dropped her back off.

“Here,” Dolly said as she got out of the car. “That is my email. Take a few pics of yourself in your outfits and send them to me.”

“Sure,” Kate agreed, and then she leaned in and gave Dolly a warm kiss in the lips without even thinking about it. It wasn’t until Dolly was driving away that she realized what she had done.

“Sppttt,” she sputtered and wiped her lips, trying to make believe it had been disgusting. Shit, she hoped Dolly didn’t think the wrong thing. But already she found the kiss of another woman more appealing than she had ever thought it could be.

‘You love showing off your body. It is such a power thrill to cause men to have erections. They cannot help but get hard. You love the thought of men getting off thinking about you. It is such a powerful thing to be able to do.” A new phrase had been added during the shopping and the tooth phone whispered to Kate, “ You enjoy the attention of women. It is OK to be turned on by woman as long as you enjoy men more. A woman knows how to pleasure another woman.’

She sobered up even more on her drive home. What the hell had she been thinking? She looked at the bags of clothes and the toys in the back seat. Dolly had meant well but she could never wear those outfits in public. As for the toys… Impossible. She would have to return the lot tomorrow.

Getting home she found the house dark and quiet. On the kitchen table was a note from Jeff.

“Jake is having some troubles. I am heading up to see if I can help”

Jake was an old drinking friend of Jeff’s. He had gone down some hard roads with alcohol. He had finally quit a few years ago. Maybe he had had a relapse, Kate thought.

In reality, Dr. Díolacháin had given Jeff a suggestion that he needed a little time alone and should leave the house for a few days. A little sexual abstinence for Kate would help push the programming along. It was not to hard to convince Jeff to leave given Kate’s driven personality.

‘You love showing off your body. You enjoy the attention of women. It is OK to masturbate. It is OK to use toys. Don’t let society scare you or control you. Sex is a natural function to enjoy. You love male cocks. Their cocks fascinate you. The thought of tasting men spunk fascinates you.’

Still Kate fought the suggestions. Deciding to call it an early night, she piled the bags of clothes she bought in the corner along with the ‘other’ bag.

Just as she started getting undress, her phone rang. , “Hey Kate, how are you doing.” It was her best friend Tammy, “Did you show Mr. Ainmhian who is boss.”

Kate remembered calling her on her cell phone about the change in dental plans and how she was going to shove it down his throat.

“Oh. Well after I visited there, I really liked it. It was a great plan. I recommended we change to their plan.”

“Really?” Tammy had heard the rumors about that place. She couldn’t imagine Kate liking it. What was going on?

After Kate gave a few vague answers at to why she changed her mind, they went on to small talk. Kate avoided any talk about her new revelations in liberation, Tammy wouldn’t understand. She definitely didn’t mention the shopping trip. She was going to return all those clothes anyways.

The more she talked with Tammy the more her tooth ached. Finally she bowed out of the conversation complaining about how much her tooth ached. Tammy pleasantly said good-bye but alarm bells were going off in her head.

Kate decided to hit the sack early. Looking at her old pajamas, she gave in and grabbed a purple camisole from the bag and a pair of matching silk thong panties. They were a little uncomfortable but they were better than wearing her grammy panties. She would need to find something between the two tomorrow. She left the garters attached to the camisole hang. Who would wear stocking to bed?

Taking a nightly painkiller, she turned out the lights and went to sleep. It was exactly 9:00pm, like the voice had told her.

The night was filled with more erotic dreams. She imagined going down on everyman she had ever knew. To feel their hot spunk hit the back of her throat felt wonderful. Still, having never tasted a man before, she wondered what it would taste like. She had heard it was bitter and salty so she tried to imagine the taste with her mind.

‘Orgasms feel so good, they are addicting. You love showing off your body to men. You enjoy the attention of women. It is OK to masturbate. It is OK to use toys. Don’t let society scare you or control you. Sex is a natural function to enjoy. You love male cocks. Their cocks fascinate you. The thought of tasting men spunk fascinates you. You will find your finger unsatisfying. Only a cock or a dildo can get you to orgasm. You have a secret voyeur streak you are only now discovering. The more it becomes evident to you, the more you will realize you have always suppressed it. You love the idea of men getting off looking at you. You will become more and more addicted to the arousal caused by men getting off over you.’

The voices proved true as she tried to get off with one finger, two fingers, three fingers, and four fingers. There was desperation in her hand motions as they moved faster and faster in her sleep. Soon her dreams reflected this as she sucked cocks, she reached out and found a dildo to use on her vag… pussy.