The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: ORAL EXAM

I had started this story long long ago but then this and a couple of other stories were never finished. I am submitting two of them, Video Vixen II and this story. I would like your input as to which to finish first.

This work is fiction. If you are not eighteen or older, don’t read any further. Note, there are several incestuous mentions of an adult stepson and his stepmother but these are not the whole of the story.

Chapter 4 – ORAL TECHNIQUE

Morning comes fast as Kate finds herself again awakening to a climax from a dream. Her bed and bottom are soaked.

When she gets out of the bedroom, she finds Chris going into to shower. She takes off her heels and sneaks back to his room and goes to his computer. Excellent it is still running.

Browsing the program list she clicks the one attached to the video camera. Without recording she watches as Chris finishes undressing. He picks up a pair of panties Kate had left in the bathroom last night.

She watches a first he smells it then he licks it. Yes, he wants her bad. Of course Kate’s fingers are already working her own pussy. When he pulls off his boxers, his cock is erect. It looks so beautiful. It wants some lips to suck on it.

When the shower doors close, Kate started looking around the room. Sure enough, there are her panties; the same ones she had sucked clean yesterday. There was quite a load in them now.

It was even more delicious than last time and more arousing. It was so wrong sitting in her son’s room, sucking her son’s cum off of her panties that he had deposited on while masturbating to images of her. It was enough to send her over the edge.

Fuck, she had leaked over his chair. Kneeling down she did her best to suck it clean.

Looking up she sees Chris get out of the shower. She watches as long as she can as he dries off. Then shutting down the program, she sneaks back to the kitchen. She waits until she is there before putting her heels back on. The outfit she is wearing is along similar lines as the one she had on last night.

When he heads to his room, she heads to the bathroom. Without digging through it, she notices her panties are missing from the clothes pile. She is running too late for any extravagant show, just a quick shower and a slow dry off. She parades around the bathroom nude while she gets her makeup on.

When she gets to her room, she can hear some noises from Chris’s room. Now that she knows what to listen for, she is pretty sure of what he is doing. She smiles, as she gets dressed.

Heading out of the bedroom, she sees the camera. Fuck. She struggles with the idea of leaving the pictures on it but then quickly deletes them all. She is not quite ready to admit what a slut she has already become.

A quick stop at the donut shop and a little tit flash for the boy and she was racing to work. That is when the blue lights appeared in her mirror.

Fuck!!!!

At least it is a man, she sighs as he approaches. She hikes her micro skirt up a little and makes sure he can see down her top.

“Mam, do you know why I pulled you over?”

“No officer,” she gives her best innocent look.

“You were going 65 in a 35 MPH zone.” Kate notices him staring at her chest.

“Well,” he sighed. “I am going to let you off with a warning. If I ever see you speeding again..” he lets the sentence trail. He closes his book and finally manages to look her in the eye to see if she is taking him seriously.

“I understand officer. You guys are always doing such a good job. I was wondering if I could show you a little a appreciation?” What the hell was she saying???

“Appreciation?”

“Not a bribe officer, you already said you were just giving me a warning. But I would love to show you some appreciation.”

“Like what?” he asks suspiciously.

She gestures for him to lean over. Despite his training, his curiosity gets the best of him and he leans over so she can whisper to him.

His face turns red. Kate’s face turns red. She is sure she is about to be arrested.

“Appreciation?” he says again. “I’ll tell you what, if you are serious, there is a closed gas station down the road. I’ll meet you behind there.”

Fuck, he was accepting.

“Thank you sir,” she smiles at him.

“You go first, I’ll be right along.”

As he walks back to his car, Kate puts hers in gear and heads to the station. Pulling around back her mind is screaming, NOOO!!! She pops a pain pill to quiet the ache in her tooth. She hasn’t had to do that much lately.

The cruiser finally shows up. He must have checked out the place for a trap. He motions her out and points to an outhouse. Going over there she finds it is as disgusting as any out house. She flips the lid down so as not to stare at the liquid only inches from the top.

The man squeezes in with her; her tits are pressed against him. There is not much room.

As she hesitates he speaks up, “Listen, I can’t be in here for long. They will want me to check in.”

“Yes,” Kate grins at him despite her trepidation. Sliding down, she allows her hands to slip down his back to his ass as she spreads her knees to either side of his legs. Fumbling with his zipper, she reaches in and pulls out his already erect cock.

She has touched a cock before but never held one. And she had never had her face so close to a real cock. She found herself drooling. She blushed at her hunger for it.

Trying to remember all she had read about it, she started licking it with long licks. Then she would flick the head as she came up to it. Fuck it was better than she had imagined it to be. She slid one hand between her own crotch to aid in her own pleasure. Lifting up his cock, she sucked his balls into her mouth.

“UMMMMFFF!!” came the response from above.

Finally she slid it into her mouth, sucking it up and down. On each downward stroke she went a little deeper. She braced herself for the gag reflex when it hit the back of her throat, then she swallowed him whole. Again she experienced the phantom cock in her crotch as his cock slid in and out of her mouth.

His hands that had been going through her hair stiffened. For several minutes she worked him in her throat, backing out only to catch her breath. Taking all of him in, she was able to lick his balls. She started to slide him back out as lust took over and he grabbed her head and slammed his cock home. She could feel his balls bounce off her chins as he fucked her mouth. She was getting a little light headed from the pounding and the lack of air when she felt him stiffen. Then the warmness of his cum sliding down her throat.

Shit, she could feel it in her pussy. “AHHHHHHMMMMMM,” she mumbled through his cock as her pussy responded to the phantom cock.

“Damn, slut, you are good,” he groaned.

She finally managed to pull back against his more relaxed hands to catch a good amount in her mouth. Damn he tasted good. Next time she would make sure to pull back sooner to get a better deposit.

It was only as Kate started to come down that she realized what he had called her. A SLUT!! How dare he?

She was about to give him a piece of her mind when she realized what this must look like. He just did not understand her new freedom. Let him think what he wants to. She wasn’t driven by what other people thought. She was a free woman.

As Kate sat there digesting this revelation and the man’s cum, the man zipped up his pants and opened the door. He smiled back at her, “You sure know how to show your appreciation.”

Kate still squatted there, a drop of cum on her chin and her fingers still buried in her snatch, watching him as he leave. It was not until the door snapped closed that she awoke from the dream like sequence.

She pulled herself together, licking her fingers clean and headed out. As she came out of the outhouse, the officer was leaving. He waved at her.

When she climbed in her cars she pulled down her mirror to fix her makeup. Spotting the drop of cum, she scooped it off with her finger and savored its taste in her mouth.

What had she just done? Why had she done it? And more important, why had she waited so long to enjoy the taste of a man.

Still she willed herself to be more careful in whom she did. She wasn’t a slut after all.

The morning went well. She gave the boys in the mailroom a nice show by dropping her mail and picking it up. Fist without bending her knees since it gave them a good look down her shirt. Then she went down to her knees to chase an envelope under the desk, her micro-skirt riding up to let them see a slight view of her pussy. Of course she gave her boss several views of both her ass and tits. She even got off a few times in the ladies room. Still as the day wore on, her hunger for sperm increased.

Sucking cocks is very addictive, her tooth told her. Drinking its juice down is very arousing and addictive. The cravings grow stronger each time you taste it. Your craving for cock increases with its absence. You start to go through withdrawals if you don’t have some within 4 waking hours. The longer you go the more desperate you become, the more you will concede to get some.

By lunch Kate was growing antsy. She needed another cock. She needed to suck its nectar down.

Then it happened. She was in her boss’s office and managed to drop some files behind his desk. Bill just backed his chair up to allow her to get the files. She was enjoying giving him a show when she looked up towards him while still bent over. Damn, he had a hard-on. She could feel drool leaking from her mouth.

She needed that cock so bad. Sliding to her knees she crawled the rest of the way to his lap, never once taking her eye off her target. It only took seconds for her to get his cock out. Then she slid her mouth over the head of his cock. Soon she was licking it up as she cupped his balls. Fuck he tasted good. Eagerly she took him in, bobbing her head up and down to milk his rod. She was able to force his cock down her throat with little trouble as she took him deeper. This time she stopped to spend some time licking his balls. It was so erotic to have him down her throat as she licked his balls.

A groan escaped her lips. Bill echoed it. Noticing how he enjoyed it she started humming as best as she could while sucking on him. Soon his hips were jerking as he started his own pumping motion. It was wonderful to feel him both in her mouth and pussy. By this point Kate had three of her fingers servicing her cunt as she worked him in and out.

She could feel him tighten up. Anticipating him loosing it, she backed up him out of her throat to be rewarded with a full mouthful of delicious sperm. As it hit the back of her mouth, her own body responded with its own orgasm. She sucked several more minutes to make sure she got all of it.

Then the full impact of what she had just done hit her.

“I am sorry,” she stammered as she removed her fingers from her cunt and backed away from her boss, eyes to the floor. “I don’t know what got into me. I won’t ever do that again.”

“Well I hope you are wrong about that,” Bill grinned. “That was very inspiring. If you ever get the impulse again, I will gladly volunteer to help you.”

Kate blushed an even deeper red. She was relieved she wasn’t going to be fired or worse but she was also very humiliated at what she had done to her boss. It was worse than the police officer because she knew and worked with her boss. She remembered how she used to think of him as such a sleaze ball. He hadn’t change but she sure had. Even her excuse of being a free woman seemed a little empty to her.

Taking her fingers out of her mouth, she muttered, “I... I… better get back to work.” Fuck she had just sucked her own juice off her fingers in front of him.

She smoothed down her skirt and blouse and made her way back to her desk. She took her second pain pill for the day. Boy, she thought the tooth had been healed.

The buzzing in her ears helped relieve her stress.

The rest of the day was uneventful, as uneventful as her life had been as of late. Flashing her tits and ass and pussy were the norm for the day. The rush she got from it more than compensated for humiliation of exposing herself to her coworkers. Her finger licking good sessions in the bathroom helped to relieve her arousal, except now she found an edge building in her.

She could not look at a man without imagining sucking him dry. What did he taste like? What would he feel like? How long would he last?

By the end of the day, she was very edgy. That is when Chuck came into her office. Chuck was a middle age man that worked in the mailroom. He was greasy, overweight, and always had a slight odor to him. All of the women who worked there were always glad there was a counter between him and them.

“Can I help you Chuck?”

“Mr. Ainmhian sent me in. He told me I would be able to help you.”

Help me? “How?”

Standing in front of my desk, he proceeded to unzip his pants and pull out his cock. “He said you might have a craving for one of these.”

Kate would show that pervert. She reached over and grabbed his cock… His wonderful cock. Next thing she knew she was squatting in front of him, one hand on his cock and the other in her pussy. As she drew near, she could smell stale sperm on him. Still the need for his cock overruled her aversion. Again she started by licking his cock from the base to the tip.

His taste was a mixture of the stale cum and urine. Still she could not stop herself. Sucking him in she took him as deep as she could, hoping to speed up the process. He grabbed handfuls of her hair and violently fucked her face. The sensation in her throat and pussy along with the arousal of humiliation sent her soaring. An orgasm ripped through her body.

She fought to pull out for a breath, but he held her firmly entrenched. Just as she thought she would pass out, he pulled completely out and shot his load in her face. She used her hands to scoop as much of it up as she could, funneling it back into her mouth.

Finally catching her breath, she backed away. A noise by the door makes her look. Lester, Frank, and Mr. Ainmhian are standing there watching. She felt so dirty and ashamed. All of her excuses about being free seemed just that, excuses. Yet even her humiliation seemed only to make her horny.

She stood up quickly and left her office, having to make her way past the three men in the doorway. She could still feel the cum stuck to her face.

Making it to the car, she shoved several pain pills in her mouth and headed home. Fuck this job. She could never go back. She needed to get some decent clothes and stop acting like a slut. She was an educated feminist.

Yet even as she said this, her hands worked to get as much cum off her face and into her mouth as she could, she could not help herself. That was when she became extremely scared.

It was about this time Tammy called, “Hello girl.” They never called each other girl, Kate thought.

“Hey Tammy,” Someone she could talk to. “I am so glad you called. Would it be all right it I stopped over and talked some things out with you. Strange things have happened the last few days.”

“I would love to get together, but my tooth is hurting like hell right now. I am going home and going right to bed.”

“Another time then,” sighed Kate. She was just approaching her house as she disconnected. She pulled into her driveway at the same time as Chris, her stepson.

“Mom, you OK?” he asked seeing her makeup smeared from crying.

“Yes, just a crappy day,” as she started crying, Chris came over to comfort her. Damn he had mighty fine shoulders. Even as upset as she was she could feel his hard on against her leg. It was all she could do not to go down on him in the drive way.

“We better go in,” she smiled. “I need to change.” She had to change into something less revealing. She was turning on her own son. She quickly fled to her room.

She had removed her outfit and was standing in her panties, bra, garter belt and stockings. She was looking for something decent to put on when Dolly called.

“Hello girlfriend.”

“Hello,” Kate said cautiously. Dolly had done nothing wrong. Kate had been the one sucking those cocks today.

“”Have you seen the contest results yet?

Contest? Oh those sexy… those disgusting pictures they had took. Still she was curious.

“No.”

“Go take a look and call me after.”

Still in her undergarments, she went over to her computer and checked it out.

She had lost by a few percentage points in photo sets 1 through 3. But she had won photo set 4 by just as large a margin. Then she started seeing the numbers in the hit count. On the last set, more people had come and checked out the picture than any other set. Over 5000 people had viewed the page and the number was still increasing. 5000 men had seen her fucking herself with various homemade dildos. More than half of them had voted for her, meaning more than half thought her pics were sexier than Dolly’s.

“UGHHHH!!” She groaned as she went over the edge. There was no way she could ever go back she realized. Her only hope was that she could keep herself from going any further.

“You OK Mom?” came Chris’s voice.

“Yeah,” Kate replied trying to think of an excuse. “Just stubbed my toe. I’ll be right out.”

She called back Dolly. “Hey Chick. Congratulations. You won three of the four sets.”

“Yeah but if you look at the total vote, you actually won more votes than me.” Kate looked at the numbers. It was true. She had edged Dolly out by 98 votes. The last set had been viewed much more that the other three.

It really lifted Kate’s spirits despite what she had been modeling.

“Will call it a draw,” Kate allowed yet feeling like she had truly won. “You won the individual sets and I won the overall numbers.”

“Deal,” Dolly agreed. “You know what this means?”

“What?”

“Another contest.”

“I can’t,” Kate responded. She could never do that again, could she?

“No way you can back out on me now woman. But let’s wait a few days.”

“Deal,” Kate found herself saying. She was fingering herself just thinking of all those men getting off looking at her.

“I got to go. Oh before I do, the receptionist here has had another job offer. Would you be interested in fill in for a short time?”

“Yeah!” Kate said enthusiastically. For some reason that made her very happy. Shit, Mr. Ainmhian, Bill that is, would never go for it. “I don’t think I could get out of my work.”

“Don’t worry about that, Dr. D will convince him to loan you to us.”

If Dr. D asked, she was sure it would happen, this she somehow knew for certain.

“Great! Thank you!”

“Don’t mention it. I look forward to working with you,” Dolly assured her. “Got to go. Talk to you tomorrow.”

As Kate hung up she could already feel her need for more sperm. It did not matter to her why she was suddenly addicted to it, she just was. Maybe she had always been susceptible to this but had never had the opportunity to explore her sexy side.

Still she could not allow herself to go down on Chris. The only thing she could do is making sure he left a load for her to find.

She changed into one sexy nighties. She wore her high heels and translucent robe covering her shelf bra and tiny thong panties, all in light green. Even the stockings and garters she wore were of the same color. A slit in the panties allowed one to see her bare pussy when she twisted just right.

She cleaned up her makeup and went out to talk with Chris.

“It was a hard day at work. I decided just to change into something more comfortable for the evening,” she explained. She was not sure Chris even heard her as his eyes traced her every move.

For the next few hours, Kate paraded around for Chris, accidently dropping this or looking for that. Always giving him a good show. Chris’s hard on strained for release.

“Don’t you have somewhere to go?” Kate asked him.

“Not tonight,” exclaimed Chris. He definitely didn’t want to miss out on the show.

Kate ended the night with a dildo and shower for Chris’s benefit. She was rewarded when he took a shower after her, leaving a load enveloped in her wet panties. She gladly hand-washed … mouth-washed these.