The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: ORAL EXAM

I had started this story long long ago but then this and a couple of other stories were never finished. I am submitting two of them, Video Vixen II and this story. I would like your input as to which to finish first.

This work is fiction. If you are not eighteen or older, don’t read any further. Note, there are several incestuous mentions of an adult stepson and his stepmother but these are not the whole of the story.

Chapter 5 – TRANSITION

Kate woke up the next morning with her back arched, a wet tired vibrator in her pussy and several fingers in her ass. The vibrator was sounding a little weak with its depleted batteries. She realized to her chagrin that she was still sucking on her panties. They still had a slight taste of Chris’s sperm.

You love showing your body to men and woman. You love sucking cock. You love the feel of sucking cocks and dildos. You love the flavor a male spunk.

She had to admit Chris was a man now. She did enjoy him looking at her. Damn, she loves the taste of his spunk. It was even better tasting than that cop yesterday or Bill’s or especially Chuck’s. Kate’s thoughts betrayed her. Her tooth did not even seem to bother her this morning.

Shit she had to hurry to get to work.

Again, she shied away from the shopping bags containing her new purchase but nothing in her closet looked right. And she definitely couldn’t wear those old lady panties.

‘Orgasms feel so good, they are addicting. You love showing off your body to men. You enjoy the attention of women. It is OK to masturbate. It is OK to use toys. Your desire to show off your body keeps growing in you. You love the idea of men getting off looking at you. You will become more and more addicted to the arousal caused by men getting off over you.’

The thought were coming on their own now.

She settled for a purple corset with a built in shelf bra. A skimp g-string accompanied it. The front was very shear. Purple nylons with a flowered pattern on them clipped to the built in garters.

Of course she decided on the purple mini-skirt. A low scoop necked tight lavender top look almost painted on. Her nipple pressed outward seeking release. She definitely would have to be careful bending in this outfit. Her tits might just pop out. At least her purple panties matched.

She managed to take a few revealing shots without messing up the whole outfit. These she sent off to Dolly. Then on an impulse she sent one to Jeff. Damn, I wonder if he will share them with anyone. She smiled.

She rushed out and found Chris sitting at the table slowly eating his breakfast. His eyes were glued to her.

“Good morning,” she smiled as she bent down to give him a big hug and a peak down her shirt.

“Good morning,” he blushed in reply.

Sucking cocks is very addictive, her tooth told her. Drinking its juice down is very arousing and addictive. The cravings grow stronger each time you taste it. Your craving for cock increases with its absence. You start to go through withdrawals if you don’t have some within 4 waking hours. The longer you go the more desperate you become, the more you will concede to get some.

Damn she needed a good sperm donation. She still could not make herself go down on him. Damn I need a pain pill.

As she rushed to the bedroom to get one, she could hear Chris get up and head into the bathroom. This was accompanied by the sound of the shower.

Fuck, she thought, she really needs her fix.

Heading to his bedroom, she found the pair of panties she had sucked clean two days ago. There was a new dried out load on them. Still, with a little sucking she got enough off of them to at least slightly dull the edge.

Fuck, she was going to be late for work.

She put the panties back where she found them and hoped he wouldn’t use them before they had a chance to dry out again. She took her still damp panties from last night and set them near her open door. Maybe if he saw a fresh pair, he would use them instead.

It was another quick stop at the donut store. As her tits accidently spilled out of her top, she noticed a security camera inside pointed right at her. Fuck, she thought as she pulled away, I wonder if he will be getting off to those pictures later. She squeezed her this together just thinking of it.

She needed a cock.

Then she saw the cop car by the side of the road. Slowing down, she rolled down her window and waved at him. As she looked at him, she formed her mouth into a circle and pointed down the road. After a small nod from him, she smiled and drove towards the abandoned gas station. She was rewarded a second later upon seeing the cruiser pull out and follow her.

“Good morning,” she grinned.

Hmmf, came a grumbled reply.

Without hesitating, she pulled up near the outhouse and started going in. The police officer was right behind her. Just before the door closed, she saw a second cruiser pull up.

“Shit, who is that?”

“Just a friend,” the cop replied. “He is just making sure no one else comes around while we are in there.”

She was getting better at this and the cop was getting more relaxed about it. As soon as his cock was out, she was able to swallow him in one motion. He grabbed a handful of hair and immediately began fucking her face.

She had to hold on with both hands to keep from falling over. But at least the phantom cock was doing its part. His balls kept slapping her chin and she did not even get a chance to lick them he was moving so fast. It took him no time to reach it. This time she was able to force her head back to catch most of it in her mouth. The feel was enough to cause her a small orgasm.

As she caught her breath, the officer quickly buckled up and opened the door. She was still squatted there catching her breath; one tit hanging out and a line of cum leaking down her chin. Looking over the other cop was standing at the door. Taking a picture of her with his phone!!

“My turn,” he grinned. Before she could protest, he had switched places with the first cop and had his cock out. Well he was well hung. And it was a beautiful cock. Why not?

As she slid his cock in, he reached down and stared groping her tits. Damn it felt good. He was much more gentle and it lasted a little longer. She came to the realization that she did enjoy licking balls. Maybe it was just because it meant that she had swallowed all of him down her throat but whatever the reason she did enjoy it.

He was gently pulling on her nipples when all of a sudden he started pinching them. She let out a little scream and that was all he needed to let loose his load. Kate barely managed to pull back to get some in her mouth as he lost it. She could feel her pussy squirt through the sheer front panel.

Looking up she found herself again looking into his phone camera.

“Smile.”

She did the best she could with a cock in her mouth.

Withdrawing, he quickly zipped up.

“If you want to show some more appreciation, here is my number,” he grinned, handing him a slip of paper with a phone number on it. Then he was gone.

Kate did the best she could to clean herself up. Pulling off her wet panties, she looked for somewhere to rinse them out. What the fuck, she told herself as she gave them a mouth washing. She was enjoying the taste of her own juice more and more.

She would have to let them dry out.

Walking to the car, she smiled at an idea that popped into her head.

Driving down the road, her panties fluttered in the wind as they were looped around her car antenna. When a passing trucker honked, she pulled back her skirt, flashing some pussy at him. Then she waved as she pulled off the highway.

Damn, what was she thinking? About a mile from work, she pulled over and freed her panties, putting them back on. She was going to get into some trouble acting like she had.

Her tooth buzzed.

Sucking cocks is very addictive, her tooth told her. Drinking its juice down is very arousing and addictive. The cravings grow stronger each time you taste it. Men can relax much more when the have sexual release. You love helping men to relax. It is a wonderful gift to have to help others to relax. It is a powerful gift.

She was almost fifteen minutes late to work.

“Sorry Bill, I got caught in traffic,” she blushed bursting into his office.

“Is that a new outfit,” he asked, ignoring her comment.

“Why yes,” she grinned, spinning to give him a good look. A very good look since the spin caused her dress to flare out and show some of her scantily clad ass and pussy off.

“It is not to short is it?” she tried to act innocent.

“Never,” was his reply.

“You look a little uptight. Is everything OK?”

Knowing a little of what was happening, he agreed with her. “I am a little uptight. Work has been a little stressful for all of us lately.”

She came around the desk. He stood up and faced her.

She could have done it with him sitting, she thought. But it will be easier. She started to kneel.

“Don’t kneel,” Bill told her. “It would be better if you stand. I.. I don’t want you to hurt your knees.”

Why was he acting so weird? Whatever. She just wanted to help him relax.

She unzipped his fly, pressing her tits against his chest. Bending down, she grabbed his large waste to steady herself. His cock easily slid down her throat. His thick hands grabbed her breasts.

As she stood sucking him, she could feel the phantom cock at work. A cool breeze across her ass mad her realize she would be showing off quite a lot if someone came in. Damn, she should have locked the door.

Shit, she could feel the phantom cock deep within her but also pressing up against her ass. This was a new sensation. Then a set of cold hands grabbed her hips and the phantom cock at her ass entrance turned out to be a real cock!!

It dislodged the string from her panties out of the way. She tried to turn her head but Bill had a firm grip on her tits and was pulling her deeper onto his cock.

She felt a hand on her pussy as it massaged her juice backwards, unto her ass and his cock. Then the pressure increased.

If she had not already have had her own fingers and several dildos up there, she would have screamed in horror. As it was, she was looking forward to the initial discomfort to turn to pleasure. It helped her relax and him to make his way in.

Each thrust sent him deeper. She was still surprised Bill had not lost it yet. What she didn’t know was Bill had jerked off only a short time prior in anticipation of this event.

Damn, a cock in her throat, one in her ass, and a phantom one in her pussy. The largest orgasm of her life washed over her as she was ravished. And it only seemed to increase as they continue fucking her.

Then with a grunt, bill pulled back and sent his load into her mouth. She almost forgot to swallow in the haze. Then she heard the grunt and the warm feeling in her innards as the man behind her shot his load up her ass.

When he let go and withdrew, she could feel a stream of his sperm dibble down her ass cheek before some spilling onto her panties around her knees and the rest puddling on the floor.

Barely able to stand, Kate turned around and found Lester staring at her, unsure of how she would react. Bending over, she grabbed his cock and cleaned if off. She couldn’t let all that sperm go to waste.

Still in a cum haze, she crawls on the floor licking the spilt cum up. It is only after she finishes that she realizes she has an audience as Bill and Lester stand there and watch.

FUCK! What has she become? A cum whore?

She quickly adjusts her clothes and leaves. Heading to her office, she closes the door and locks it. A tear slips down her cheek as she reaches for the pain meds, clicking her teeth as she goes. Her tooth buzzes in her ear.

Sucking cocks is very addictive. Drinking its juice down is very arousing and addictive. The cravings grow stronger each time you taste it. Men can relax much more when the have sexual release. You love helping men to relax. It is a wonderful gift to have to help others to relax. It is a powerful gift.

You love showing off your body to men. You enjoy the attention of women. It is OK to masturbate. It is OK to use toys. Your desire to show off your body keeps growing in you. You love the idea of men getting off looking at you. You will become more and more addicted to the arousal caused by men getting off over you

It takes fifteen or more minutes for her to calm down. It’s OK, she tells herself. Damn, it she sure got her fill of sperm. And to feel all three holes filled, even if one was only a phantom cock. She had never been fucked in the ass before by a warm cock. It sure felt wonderful. She bet those two were getting hard-ons just thinking of it. She was getting very aroused.

The intercom on her desk phone beeped.

“Kate, this is Bill. Is everything OK?”

“Of course Bill,” Kate blushed thinking of the incident. She was OK with it, mostly. It was very arousing.

“Well I need to talk with you about The Full Dental Clinic. Dr. Díolacháin called and asked if I would loan you to him. One of his receptionists had to leave on a new job assignment. He said he would give you a bonus to sign on and help him. Would that be OK?”

“I would love to,” Kate gushed. It would help with her embarrassing performance this morning. Maybe everyone would forget about it by the time she came back.

“Why don’t you head over there now?” he suggested.

“Will do. And thank you Bill for letting me go.”

“Yeah,” he mumbled.

Kate got her purse and looked around the room for what to bring. She would need her reference books there and she would still have them when she got back. She ended up just picking up a photo frame that had a picture of Jeff and Chris in it. A blush came to her face as she looked at Chris.

On the way out, she bumped into Jane.

“Oh sorry,” grinned Jane. Wow! Jane had a skirt on. An above the knee skirt. Kate never realized how shapely Jane’s lags were. Or her ass. The white cotton button up shirt was stretched tight against her bosom. She was even wearing makeup.

“Sorry for what I said to you yesterday. That was so judgmental,” she repented.

“I understand,” Kate assured her. “I am going to be filling in for the receptionist at Full Dental,” Kate told Jane excitedly.

“That is great. I just went for my first appointment yesterday,” Jane didn’t see the disparity in Kate taking a reception job when she was way overqualified for the position. She was a little jealous of her friend’s opportunity.

“How do you like the new dentist’s office?” Jane asked.

“It was great. It is so good to have a dentist I can trust. You know I had this tooth that was really bothering me and he made sure to see me right away.”

“Me too,” Kate told her. What a weird coincidence.

“I feel much better now but my tooth.” Her voice raised an octave at the end as Frank slapped her ass as he walked by.

“He I have something I need a little help with,” he interrupted them.

“Be right there,” Jane said reaching for her jaw. Frank continued on to his office.

“The pain meds must be wearing off,” Jane said as she pulled a bottle from her purse. It was the same meds Kate had. Well that made sense; they were seeing the same dentist.

“Well I’ll let you go. I know you shouldn’t keep Frank waiting,” Kate said. Leaning over she gave Jane a large kiss on the lips. Jane froze as she took this in, her tooth was really hurting her now.

As Kate left, Jane raced to get some water to wash her pain medication down. Hell, she might need to pills.