The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: ORAL EXAM

I had started this story long long ago but then this and a couple of other stories were never finished. I am submitting two of them, Video Vixen II and this story. I would like your input as to which to finish first.

This work is fiction. If you are not eighteen or older, don’t read any further. Note, there are several incestuous mentions of an adult stepson and his stepmother but these are not the whole of the story.

Chapter 6 – THE NEW OFFICE

Kate pulled into the dental office ten minutes later.

She was greeted at the reception desk by Dolly.

“Kate!!” Dolly squealed. She ran around the desk and gave her a big long hung. Kate could not help but notice Dolly’s tits pressed against her own. She could feel her nipples sticking into her.

Pulling back, she gave Kate a long kiss. She could feel Dolly’s tongue press against her lips. Kate only hesitated a second before letting her in. The kiss evolved into a passionate French kiss before Dolly broke it off.

“I am so glad we will be working together,” she told Kate.

“Me to,” Kate tried to turn so Dolly wouldn’t see her blush. She had never been so turned on by another woman before. Still it was not as strong a desire as her desire for men.

“Today Regina is going to show you around the clinic and let you explore some of the benefits that come along with working here. Tomorrow, we will begin orienting you to the job. Her she comes now.”

I turned around to see Elvira coming at me. Well, she was not quite as pale as Elvira but close. She had the long black hair that came almost to her ass. Her breasts were definitely a size or tow larger than mine and they threatened to reveal themselves through the ultra-low v-neck in her black dress. The tops of her sheer patterned fishnet stockings could clearly be seen below her short dress. Black leather boots rose to cover he knees.

Dolly greeted her with an equally gregarious hug though with only a short kiss.

“Regina, this is Kate,” she introduced them.

“Kate this is Regina. She usually works in the spa section of the office but has been filling in while we are short. No hole goes unfilled,” Dolly quotes the company policy. Hole? This is a dentist office. It finally made sense. They are always filling cavity holes. Maybe?

“Hello, Kate. Great to have you on board,” Regina gives her a big hug and a kiss. Kate would have to get used to these types of greetings, she realized, but it didn’t feel like it would take long.

“Well, let’s start. These are the prep rooms, she pointed to the doors on either side of the reception area. The left side is for men and the right side is for women.” Kate remembered the pink room. It had seemed silly to segregate the rooms based on sex. Well she was sure they must have a good reason. “The computer lets us know when they are done and the green light goes on,” she pointed to the light above the doors. “Don’t disturb them before that.

Kate could barely see the people through the smoked glass. The men seemed more animated while the women were still and focused on the screen in front of them. Well women tended to be more focused anyways, Kate reasoned.

And here is the restroom if you need it. Kate poked her head in. The room was completely covered in mirrors.

“You noticed the mirrors,” Regina asked. “Dr. D thought that would be a good idea for the ladies room. It is like having full length mirrors wherever you look.”

Regina checked out one of the stalls. The toilet and even the toilet seat were made of clear glass.

“Let’s our customers know we take hygiene seriously.” Regina walked over to a small closet in the corner. Opening it, there were several cleaning products inside. “There is a cleaning crew that comes through every night. But with glass toilets, they have to be kept clean as the day goes by. Part of our job is to make sure that none of them are soiled.”

Well every job had its drawbacks.

For the next half hour, Regina walked Kate around, showing her the break room, patient rooms, operating room, and recovery room. There were several rooms that Regina pointed out that were either occupied or were something she would learn about at a later date. One such room was a product testing room.

“We get all types of products from around the world,” boasted Regina. “Many are cutting edge technology. And not all of them even deal with dental care. We get to test them out first.” She seemed quite proud of the fact. “And it is all hush-hush. The companies we work for don’t want their competition to know what they are developing.”

“Now we head to my area,” she smiled.

Regina led her down the end of the hall.

She could smell food coming from one of the doors.

Regina saw her sniffing. “That is a private lounge for some of our heavy hitting clients. You only get in there with a special invitation from the Dr. D.”

They came into a lounge that also had access to the outside parking lot.

“Here is the spa section of out clinic,” she smiled. “Here you can get a back rub, exercise, or get a tan. All the workers here get a free membership. We actually get bonuses if we use it regularly. While you work here, you get a free membership.”

“That’s great,” Kate told her. She had been feeling a need to keep her body in good shape. She had never felt a need to have a tan before but with her new wardrobe she felt there would be more of a need for one.

“Dr. D said that he would like for you to try it out today. There are several hours left before the end of the day, so why don’t you?”

“I didn’t bring any workout clothes,” she frowned.

“You are wearing some underclothes aren’t you? Well, if you don’t mind doing lingerie aerobics, there should be no problem.”

“Lingerie aerobics?” Kate asked

“Well you have heard of Lingerie Football, haven’t you?”

“Sure.” She had always thought of it as some crude disgusting thing. But then she had been so judgmental of so many things before.

“Well Lingerie Aerobics is a new fad. Women find it fun to exercise in their lingerie. A lot of women like grow accustomed to moving around in their lingerie. You know, for when they are having fun with their …”

Her tooth kept repeating to her: You love showing off your body. It is such a power thrill to cause men to have erections. They cannot help but get hard. You love the thought of men getting off thinking about you. It is such a powerful thing to be able to do. You love showing off your body. You enjoy the attention of women. It is OK to be turned on by woman as long as you enjoy men more. A woman knows how to pleasure another woman.’

“Yeah,” agreed Kate with a smirk. Not a bad idea really. Not something she would have tried a week ago. But she was up for it now. “But what will I wear after?”

“I have a spare set in my bag you could wear home, if you don’t mind.”

She had never worn someone else’s undergarments before. But it would only be for the ride home.

“Sure.

“Follow me. First we need to go change in the locker room.”

The locker room had one whole wall of mirrors. Looking into the community shower, all the walls were mirrors, steam free mirrors. It must be a bitch to clean this place.

They made their way to Regina’s locker. Kate started unbuttoning while she removed the lock. Her and Regina stripped out of their clothes. Following her lead, Kate left her stockings on. She looked at her heels for a few moments before Regina spoke up.

“Size 8, right?”

Kate looked at her questioningly. She was holding up a pair of high-heeled black leather sneakers.

“I keep a spare at work.”

She must keep a spare of everything. May not be a bad idea. Kate mentally wrote down, pack a spare set of clothes tomorrow.

Elvira… Regina looked hot. Had a leather lace up corset that was split down the front to keep it from being seen when she wore her dress. A small black patch of leather and several strings made up her panties. Her black stockings finished up the outfit.

Kate was glad for putting on a nice looking purple bustier and matching g-string. She would have to be careful as the panel in front had a split in them for easy access. Her purple tinted patterned fishnet stockings showed off her legs well.

She was getting used to wearing lingerie at home. Even with having pictures taken with it. But to walk out of the locker room with only lingerie was a strange erotic experience. She was keenly aware that her breasts were on display from her nipples up. And the string forming the back of her panties could not even be seen.

Several times, on the way to the workout room, men had stopped to ogle them.

Entering the gym, she was glad to see it was only woman. She wasn’t quite ready yet to openly parade herself in public. There were poles placed in the floor, spaced every six feet. Of course it was pole dancing, what other kind of dancing do you do in lingerie?

Music with a loud beat was playing as woman danced around the pole. You could watch yourself in the bank of mirror running along the entire front of the room.

She found herself enjoying herself as she danced. She was amazed at how limber she still was.

Looking around the room, Kate didn’t see any woman who didn’t look hot in her lingerie. It almost looked like a room of playboy models. Watching the other woman, she found herself getting very aroused.

Twirling, spinning, and doing splits, she was getting quite a work out. Several times her pussy peaked through the slit in her panties. The more aroused and swollen she became, the more this happened. Kate had to finally ignore it or finger herself off.

Several times when humping the pole, mini-orgasm rippled through her body. Soon she noticed the pole had become moist with her juices. Grabbing a hand towel Regina had given her earlier, she wiped it down.

She was glad it was just women in here.

Kate was exhausted and horny by the time the class finished.

“Let’s shower and get a tan,” Regina told her.

Kate took a cold shower just to try to cool down. But it was hard. All the women from the class were in the shower room with her. And with the mirrors on all the walls, there was not place she could look and not see a woman. She found herself spending extra time washing her pussy. Her hands strayed on her boobs. Small orgasms rippled through her body as she washed up.

She grabbed a towel on the way out. Drying off, she quickly wrapped it around herself to hide her erect nipples and moist swollen pussy. She needed a fuck badly. She wished she hadn’t left her vibrator/dildo in the car.

“Ready for the tanning booth?”

“I don’t have a swimsuit,” Kate told her.

“Don’t be silly. It’s set up for nude tanning.”

Nude tanning? Maybe lying down would help her cool off.

“And you might need one of these,” Regina held out a foot long fluorescent green dildo to her.

“Ah..”

“Don’t be embarrassed. We all need relief after that class. I am taking one with me,” she held up and equally impressive red one. “The stalls have an auto clean between each person to clean out any sweat, etc.”

Kate grabbed it, looking for a place to stash it.

Regina smiled and slid hers down between her breasts, leaving a red circle showing between her cleavage. “Can’t push it all the way down or it will fall out.”

Kate followed suit. Looking at the fluorescent green circle she grimaced. She would rather have had it completely hidden but at least now it was not as obvious as having it in her hand.

Again the men ogled them as they walked down the hall to the tanning booths. The woman attendant at the tanning station looked their names up on the system when they came in. Like all the women who worked here, she was stacked, in great shape and wearing a revealing outfit. There were beds spaced along each side of the tanning room. As Kate watched, one bed slid out of the wall.

“Just a minute,” the attendant told them. She went over to the lady and removed the ear buds and eye coverings. The woman got up somewhat groggily, grabbing her towel to cover up. Grabbing a dildo that was on the beds side, she stashed it under her robes and left. She smiled at Kat and Regina as she went by.

“It is so relaxing,” Regina explained. “It is your first time, so you will be in there for an hour instead of the standard half-an-hour. They want to tan you at a lower level the first time you are in there. The units are set up to measure the temperature of your skin to make sure you don’t burn. The ear buds give you relaxing music to listen to as you lie there.”

“Regina, you are in bed 3.”

“Why don’t you set up Kate first,” Regina insisted.

“Kate, you have bed 5.” Regina pointed to the head of the beds where a number could be seen. Spotting 5, she headed there as Regina made her way to her bed.

“Here, let me help you,” The attendant reached around from Kate’s back and undid her towel. The dildo dropped to the ground before Kate could grab it.

“Lie down; I’ll get it for you.”

Kate automatically obeyed, mortified at the dildo lying on the floor.

“Here,” the attendant handed it to her like nothing was amiss. “Make sure to turn it clean it off when you are done with it.”

Kate was still processing the last comment when the attendant continued, “eye protection must be worn at all times while in the booth. At the halfway point, a chime will come from the headphones. You will need to roll over onto your stomach in order to give your backside a tanning. Is everything clear?”

Kate nodded yes.

“I can see you haven’t tanned in the nude in a while,” the attendant continued pointing to her white breast. “We will need to add a little lotion to your sensitive parts to help protect them.”

The woman reached into a smock she had on and put a gob of lotion on it. Kate held up her hand but was mildly shocked when the woman started rubbing it onto her breast. Except briefly at the doctors, she had never felt female hands on her before. Fuck they felt so good. She couldn’t help but arch her back a little, pressing them more firmly into the lotioned hands. She was a little disappointed when she finished. Then the hands moved onto her crotch with a new application of lotion. Her pussy was spasming to the touch. She barely kept herself from humping the hand. She was even more disappointed and embarrassed when the woman finished.

“Now slip these on.” The attendant put the eye shields one. Then the ear buds. She felt the bed slide into the wall and the heat of the sun lamp.

Kate waited until she was still before moving the dildo to her hungry pussy. There was no warm up needed. It slid fully in on the first thrust. The attendant must have turned it on for it was already buzzing.

There was just enough room to pull her knees up. Starting slowly she slid it in and out. She wanted to try to make it last as long as possible. While one hand worked the dildo, the other massaged her breasts. Even the peaceful music could not keep the heat she felt building inside her to slow down.

In not time she was on the edge. Pulling one nipple with her hand while she tugged on the other with her teeth, the dildo frantically worked over her pussy. The small orgasms that sent chills through her with every few minutes, built into a tsunami. Kate briefly blacked out in pleasure overload as it washed over her.

She came through feeling a puddle between her ass cheeks as the vibrator kept buzzing in her cunt. Remembering where she was, she was glad no one could see how she had behaved.

Remembering what the attendant had said about cleaning it up, Kate removed and shut off the dildo before bringing it to her mouth. Even being accustomed to this at home and knowing no one could see her, it was embarrassing to do at work. Fuck, she sure enjoyed it. Especially with the phantom cock doing its work.

A beep sounded in her ears. Shit, a half-an-hour had already gone by.

Flipping over to her stomach she went to put the dildo away before deciding to slide it down to her crotch. Soaking it in the puddle of her own juice, she slid it between her ass cheeks. Using her finger, she pressed and slid the moist finger in. While teasing her anus with the dildo, she stretched it with her finger. Then sliding it out, she eased the dildo in.

With her hand reaching up between her legs, she pumped it in and out of her ass. It only took one or two strokes before the discomfort turned to pleasure, the phantom cock in her pussy helped it along. With each stroke, she buried it deeper into her ass. As the dildo came down, her ass shot up to meet it. Soon, only the last few inches of the dildo remained outside her ass on the downward stroke, just enough to keep a grip on it.

She felt the orgasm grow with in her. Using her free hand she clicked the vibrator on and pulled one of her ass cheeks back to give better access. Her tits rubbed against the bed as she humped her ass. She could feel her juice flow down her thighs as her pussy quivered in pleasure. Then with a muffled groan as she bit down on the pillow, she went over the edge.

Lying on her stomach, the vibrator still buzzing in her ass, she lost consciousness for a second time. It was only when she felt the bed jar as it finished opening that she came through.

She came fully awake as she felt feminine hands touch her ass and withdraw the dildo. She quickly flipped over even as the attendant’s hands reached out to her. First she removed the ear buds and then with a food of light, she removed off the eyeshades. Even before her eyes adjusted, she could hear several ladies in the room.

The attendant helped her up and she quickly wrapped herself in a towel. She needed to get out of there fast.

Unable to resist, she looked at the four women standing there. One was embarrassed for her and could not look her in the eyes. The other three just smiled.

“First time,” one asked.

“Yeah,” came her hoarse reply.

“Always the most memorable.”

And with that she left. Somehow their nonchalant acceptance made it easier for her to accept. Regina was just coming in as she got to the door.

“They said you were done,” she grinned. “And I can already see the color.”

Probably she saw her blush, Kate thought. At least Regina had not witnessed that display.

“You forgot something,” the attendant hollered at her as they started down the hall. She was holding out the dildo.

Kate rushed back and grabbed it, automatically shoving it in her mouth to clean as she turned around. There was a group of men coming down the hall at that precise moment. They stopped dead in their tracks to watch her.

She loved performing for men. She loved giving them hard-ons. She loved …. The voice in her head kept telling her.

So after a moment hesitation, she gave them a show, slowly and seductively sucking the dildo clean. It only bothered her slightly were this had just been. But the feel in her pussy as well the thought of turning these men on made the lust in her eyes more than just an act. Only when Regina nudged her did she stop.

Fuck, what got into her.

“That was great,” Regina told her, “but we need to see Dr. D”

What she needed was a sperm fix, she realized, looking longingly at the men as they continued on. It had been just before noon when she had given Timmy his goodbye present and now it was almost 4.

They changed quickly in the locker room. Surprisingly the demi cup bra fit her; she would have thought Regina was a few sizes bigger than her. What she didn’t know was that the Dr. had told Regina Kate’s size and Regina had gone out and bought the bra and panty set that morning.

She looked in the mirror. The panties front had a panel on top and then an open triangle over her pussy. Two small bells were tied just above the opening.

Heading back to the dental clinic, they passed the private dining hall. If she could have looked in, Kate would have been in for a surprise and a little humiliation. The tables in the dining hall were constructed of one-way mirror, facing downward. Underneath was each table was a tanning booth. Inside the booth, a woman was ‘tanning’. The tanning lights were placed more in the corners and sides to keep from obstructing the view. This made the process take longer but the men did not complain. Of course the subliminal messages and the presence of hypnotic gas led to some very sexy tanning.

The attendant made sure the sexy woman tanned on one side of the room and the not so sexy women tanned on the other side where there was no dining room. If a client wanted to view a particular woman who was going to be tanning during his meal, that woman would be assigned to his table. Dr D. had left table 5 ten minutes prior, after enjoying Kate’s showing.

One of the walls in the room was the other side of the one-way mirrors that the lingerie aerobics was performed in. Men could sit at bar to watch the action.

But Kate was ignorant to all this as they passed by. A short walk down the hall thy met Dr. D just outside a treatment room.

“Thank you for coming to help us,” he smiled at Kate. She wanted to please him so much.

“It is all my pleasure.”

“Has Regina showed you around?”

“Yes, you have a wonderful business here. I want to be able to help in anyway.”

“Well that is one of the reasons I had Regina bring you here. One of our male patients is a bit nervous about the treatment. I need you to help him relax.”

“Sure,” smiled Kate. She was so happy the Dr. thought she was up to it. “What do I need to do?” She could only think of one thing to help a man relax but he couldn’t mean that.

“I thought Regina could help you.”

“No problem,” Regina replied.

“Well, let me know when you think he is relaxed enough,” he said as he headed down the hallway.

“Before we go in, we should have a strategy,” Regina said. “Do you have any ideas?”

“Well,” Kate started and then hesitated. “No.”

“What were you going to suggest?”

“This might sound weird, but I know what makes most men relax,” she blushed.

“What?” Regina prompted.

“A blow job… I mean… “

“Exactly. That helps a lot of men. It was what I thought would be a good thing to start with.”

She agreed! Maybe she wasn’t losing her mind. “OK.” Wait; did she say that it was a good place to start? Where would she go from there?

“It is your patient, so I will let you lead. Remember, I am only there to help supervise.”

That was OK with Kate. She really needed a sperm donation. She was almost shaky with anticipation.

They turned and went in. FUCK!! She knew him, Mr. Rogers.

He had been Chris’s high school algebra teacher. She remembers going in to meet him when Chris had had some trouble in math. The prick had hinted that Chris’s grades would drastically improve if he could see what was under Kate’s shirt. He had used all these normal curve references to do it but it had been clear what he wanted. If he had been more direct, she would have seen him fired.

She managed to get Chris transferred to another class and tutored Chris herself until he got a C+ in the class. That was great since he had less than a 50 mid-way through the term. It had also helped to cement the relationship between her and Chris.

She almost turned around and walked out. But Dr. D had asked her to help. And now that she thought of it, it had not been so bad a request. It was just her social phobias that had made her react like that.

“Kate,” he grinned from the chair, “they told me you worked her. I asked if you could be my … hygienist.”

Asked for her in particular. That should creep her out but it didn’t.

“Well I am here to help you relax,” she smiled as she approached him. She started unzipping his pants.

“I would still like to see what is under your shirt,” Chris suggested.

Kate looked at him for several seconds.

Then slowly she reached down and pulled her shirt over her head. Then smiling she started reaching down to his crotch.

“And the skirt,” he stopped her again.

Again she hesitated. But she needed his cock. She needed it bad.

Smiling, she reached down and dropped her skirt.

Mr. Rogers twirled his fingers. Obediently she slowly spun around.

“Very nice.”

Despite her revolution at him, a thrill went through Kate. She loved when men admired her. Smiling, she bent down and pulled his cock out, she started stroking and kissing it.

He was one of the smaller cocks she had seen but right then it was gorgeous. She licked along his shaft, slowly circling his head. The she let it slide into her mouth. Soon it was tickling the back of her throat. A little taste of pre-cum permeated her mouth. Damn, she wanted it all.

Kate was amazed at how easy it had become to swallow cock as she deep throated him. An appreciative groan came from above.

Meanwhile Mr. Rogers was bending over to roughly grope her breasts as she was working.

Kate cupped his balls with one hand, licking them with each downward stroke. Her other hand slipped to her pussy were she could feel the phantom cock at work. In only a few strokes her first orgasm rippled through her body. Her groans on his cock brought answering groans from above.

In about five minutes, she could feel his balls tighten. Backing out, she prepared to catch his load in her mouth. As her shot his load, he grabbed her hair and pulled her off his cock, spraying her face and tits. Kate hungrily caught as much in her mouth as she could. The combination of the cum and humiliation threw her over the edge as she reached yet another earth shattering orgasm for the day.

Finished, Mr. Rogers let her go. She nearly dropped to the floor in a haze. Greedily, she wiped as much cum as she could into her mouth.

Feeling another set of hands, Regina pressed her face in and started licking Kate’s breasts clean. “Share some of that girlfriend,” Regina cooed at her. Surges of pleasure raced through Kate as she felt her tongue run over her breast and especially her nipples. Regina gave Kate’s nipples some extra attention.

“Wow that is hot,” she heard Mr. Rogers comment. So men did really enjoy watching women together. Another surge hit her.

Regina withdrew. “I think Mr. Rogers is relaxed enough now. We better stop before he gets tenser.” There was a hint of laughter in her voice.

Regina helped her up and Kate put her clothes back on. What she did was so wrong and humiliating, she thought. Then looking at Mr. Rogers, she saw how relaxed and pleased he was. She had done her job and Dr. D would be pleased. It was very rewarding.

Just outside the door was an intercom. Regina buzzed Dr. D to tell him his patient was ready.

“Kate, you must have done a great job to get him so relaxed. Keep up the good work.”

“Thank Dr. D,” Kate gushed, a twinge of pleasure going through her body at pleasing the Dr. “I think you have had a full first day. Regina will go over today’s events and I look forward to seeing you first thing in the morning.”

Heading down the hall, Regina went over the experience. “You did a great job for your first time. Mr. Rogers looked pleased and relaxed. He was definitely at a level 1 relaxation.” Kate showed her the chart where it was marked with the level he needed to be at. “Some patients need to be at higher levels of relaxation and you will need some training in the process. But you did great. Did you hear how pleased Dr. D was with your performance?”

Kate’s big smile showed that she had.

Kate met Dolly in the reception area. Dolly told her she was busy tonight but maybe Regina, Dolly, and her could go out tomorrow night.

Kate happily agreed.

She was thinking about all that happened that day, her hands between her legs, as she drove home. Part of her was still shocked and humiliated at all she had done. But a bigger part of her accepted it exciting and liberating. This was true woman’s liberation, she thought.

By now her thoughts were betraying her on their own. The sexual awards were helping to rewire her brain to what was right and wrong.

As she pulled in she saw Chris’s car in the drive. How would she make it through another night? Why was Jeff still gone? How could she get him to leave another load of cum?

She pulled her front down a little further. This not only revealed more cleavage but it pulled it tight over her erect nipples. Dam she needed another fuck. She thought briefly of going to a bar and pick up a stranger but sex with strangers did not seem safe.

Chris wasn’t home. A note said he was at Tammy’s house; her computer was malfunctioning. Kat and Tammy had been best friends since high school and she only lived a couple of blocks over. Her and Kate spent so much time together that Chris and Tammy became close. She was like an aunt to Chris. Well, she had seen how Chris looked at her, he did not think of her as an aunt. Kate smiled at the idea. She couldn’t remember why this used to bother her.

While Chris was away, she checked his computer. Damn he got some good shots of her in the bathroom. He had also spent a lot of time browsing her and Dolly’s site. Good thing he didn’t know it was her. Fuck, he had posted some of the bathroom pictures online. Well at least he was being smart enough not to show her face.

She found several of her fingers had made their way to her pussy. Even now they had already slid in.

She turned off the computer with some effort. There must be some cum here somewhere. Digging through his room, she found only one pair of her panties. These only had a scent of her on them. Damn. He better get home in time to help her.

She ate dinner alone and even prepared for bed, still no Chris. She had changed several times. First she tried a sexy teddy and nylon set with a short silky robe. Then it was a bustier with holes for her nipples. She thought this was even sexier than the demi-cup since it framed her nipples. Over it she wore an even shorter silk robe in an attempt to cover it.

Finally she put on what amounted to several three-quarter-of-an-inch wide leather straps and metal rings that formed the framework of a one piece. The two teardrop shapes framed her boobs and were connected together by a silver one-inch diameter ring. The top points of each teardrop connected a strap went up to an inch-and-a-half wide collar around her neck. Another strap wrapped around her back and connected the outsides of the teardrops. Two additional strips continued horizontally across her breasts, their only purpose being to hold two inch-and-a-half rings centered on her nipples. These continued on to meet at the ring between her breasts. From this same ring, three more strands continued downward. Two circled downward and around her back until meeting at an inch-and-a-half diameter ring centered over the small over her back. The third strap continued from her breasts, down between her legs were sunk into her pussy and between her ass cheeks before reappearing to connect to the ring in the small of her back. The robe was very thin. It was the type that would be shear in a bright light.

Finally Chris came home. It was past four hours since she had a fix. She was getting desperate.

“Chris, could I borrow your camera?” Kate had come up with a plan to get him to leave another deposit for her. She was still ashamed at trying to coax some cum from him. “And maybe you could take a few pictures for me. I want to send some to your Dad.”

“No problem,” he went to get it from his room. Though he did ogle her, Kate had expected more of a reaction from him.

Chris came back with the camera and tripod.

“Let check the lighting,” he snapped a picture. Now he was interested. She could tell be the slight rise in his pants.

“Just a second.” He disappeared into his room and came back with a spot light. “It was a little dark in here.”

Dark indeed, thought Kate. She knew that the extra light would be making her robe all but transparent. Kate did her best to display her wares without seeming to do it on purpose. For his part, Chris varied his light every few shots, taking some without a flash or backlight. This went on for the next half-an-hour.

Finally, when she thought Chris had seen enough and before she raped him right there, she called a stop.

“I better stop there. I am sure there are a couple of pictures that Jeff will like.”

“You better believe it,” grinned Chris. Then realizing how exuberant he sounded, he toned it down a notch. “I mean he … ah we … we think you are very beautiful.”

She knew what he was really thinking but still blushed at the compliment. “Thanks. And could you do me one more favor. Pick out a few and put them on my computer so I can send them. I need to take a shower.”

“That is no problem,” he assured her.

She went to the bathroom to continue her show for him. A shower and a quick finger session later and she was done.

She met Chris as she was exiting the bathroom.

“My turn,” he joked. She caught a fragrance on him as he slid buy. His turn? He smelled like her already had his turn.

She hurried to his room while he was in the bathroom. All her panties were gone from where he usually hid them. She couldn’t find anything.

Hearing the toilet flush she quickly exited and went to her room. Her PC was cunning and there was a folder with her pictures in it. Glancing through them, she saw he had not given her the pictures he had used a flash on. The darker picture looked sexy but not overly revealing.

She jotted a quick note to Jeff and told him how she missed him. Attaching the pictures, she sent them. Though nothing much was revealed, she knew those pictures showed more of her than he had seen before. Why had she been such a prude before?

She took a quick look at Chris’s computer through the nanny program. He had been to the MILF site again and had also sent a couple of emails.

A quick look on the MILF site and she saw where he had put those other pictures. Shit, with the bright lights, she might of well have been nude. Her tits were on clear display as well as her ass. But you could even see her pussy on several shots. Chris had blown up one where you could see the strap entering her swollen pussy spreading her lips apart. At least he had framed it so no one could see her face. Looking at them she realized the advantage of having a photographer over just using a tripod.

She checked his emails. Some were to his friends. Friends she knew! In Tom’s he told the wholes story. Fuck! Then there was one to Jeff!

“Dad thought you might like these additional pictures. She didn’t realize how shear her robe was in the flash. I know you always like a copy of any sexy pictures I get of her. I have some video from her bathroom escapades. I know you will enjoy it. Hope Jake is well, Chris.”

So Jeff was as much as a pervert as any other man. Well that was actually a relief. It would help him understand and appreciate some of her new thought patterns.

But what about some cum relief? She could hear Chris back in his room. She would have to check the bathroom, maybe the laundry basket? Heading there she dug through the laundry. It didn’t take her long to find them. They were all there, scattered throughout the other clothes. They were all wet. He had rinsed them out before putting them in to the basket.

What was she going to do?

Looking up to the medicine cabinet, she got an idea. She grabbed a bottle of sleeping pills and shook three out. Two make you extremely tired. Once she had taken three and she didn’t even remember going to bed. She woke up eight hours later having slept without a wink.

Heading to the kitchen, she grabbed a tube of chocolate chip cookies from the freezer. Putting them in the pan, she baked a batch. While they cooked, she took out a rolling pin and pulverized the pills until they were nothing more than dust. Pouring a cup of milk, she thoroughly mixed it in. She stuck her tongue in it. All she could taste was milk. She then poured herself one in a flowery patterned glass. Then she would not accidently drink his.

The timer rang. As soon as the cookies were out of the oven, she heard Chris stir.

“Something smells good out there,” he hollered from his room.

“Stay right there, I’ll bring you a few”

Kate felt so guilty. But not guilty enough to stop what she was going to attempt. Grabbing a plate of cookies, she headed to his room.

“These are just the thing,” he smiled as he chowed them down.

“Here is some milk,” she held the glass out to him. She watched in despair as he set it aside for another cookie. Just then the phone rang.

Shit. She better get it. Smiling she left him alone to go answer it. It was Jeff. He was going to be home tomorrow night. He really loved the pictures I sent. He really loved the pictures Chris sent, she bet.

She heard Chris enter the kitchen behind her and put his plate in the sink. When she turned around, she saw him chugging his milk.

“Just a second Jeff,” she put her hand over the phone. “You looked tired. You should hit the sack early.”

“I am,” he agreed. “Is that dad?”

She nodded.

“Tell him hello from me and that everything is going great here.”

She smiled at him as he made his way to his room. Damn, she could not believe she had done that.

“Well I better go Hun,” she wrapped up he phone conversation. “I love you to.”

Hanging up she looked to Chris’s room. Better give him a few minutes.

She waited a complete half-an-hour. Then she quietly made her way to his room.

“Chris,” she called.

No response.

Opening his door, she found him asleep in bed. Hesitantly she made her way over to him. Slowly she pulled back the blanket and sheets, keeping an eye on him. Using the fly, she eased his cock out. Drool almost slipped out of her mouth as she beheld it. Just the little handling she had done had stiffened it up. She had eyes only for his cock.

Bending over she started licking it in upward strokes.

Was there another taste on it? It was another woman’s taste. Not that she minded the taste but where had it come from?

The need for his cock overrode her curiosity. Taking the already stiff rod in her mouth, she engulfed it. Her head started bobbing up and down, then deeper. She cupped his balls all the while.

She would have loved to spend more time on this but she was in desperate need of his cock. She quickly deep throated it. Bobbing as fast as her head could. His hips bucked towards her. Fuck it tasted so good.

Her free hand found its way to her tits. By now her robe had fallen completely open. It continued downward to her pussy, where it administered to her cunt with the help of the phantom cock.

She could feel his balls tense. Pulling back, she caught the full load of his cock in her mouth at the same time she hit her orgasm. Her pussy spasmed about her fingers even as Chris’s cock pumped in her mouth. She caught every last drop, sucking all she could from him. It was such a relief. It was…

With her need for sperm satisfied, she realized the extent of what she had done. It was so wrong.

Quickly and quietly she put it back in his underwear and pulled the covers up. Looking at his face, she thought she saw is eye flinch for a moment, just her imagination. She backed out of his room, quietly closing the door.

Her tooth was already aching. She went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. That is when she saw it. Her glass was in the sink, empty! Alongside it was the cup she had brought him. Only the first two inches were gone! He had brought his glass in and chugged hers. This couldn’t be possible!

Her tooth was really bugging her now. Slamming the pills into her mouth, she absentmindedly clicked her teeth together. Click… click … click.

Maybe it was enough to put him out. He hadn’t seemed awake.

She rushed to his room and put her ear up to the door. She heard a quiet snore emanate from it.

He had to have slept through it.

She fought her own drug induced sleep. She had to be right.

Meanwhile, Chris waited until he heard his mother’s door shut before quitting his fake snoring. Lying there with his eyes open, he tried to comprehend what had just happened. Maybe it was all a wet dream but it sure felt real.

She must have put something in the milk to make his sleep. His own mother has slipped him a roofy. He knew the milk had tasted funny. De had drank just enough of it to put him to sleep. But his Mom’s mouth had awakened him. It had been all he could do not to grab her head when she was blowing him.

Maybe all those pictures and her shows in the bathroom hadn’t been an accident. Should he tell Dad? He really liked Kate, even before she turned on her sex. Hell, she was the closest thing to a mom. Would Dad leave her?

Life had gotten complicated. Up to today, he had only had a few sexual encounters in his life. Now he had two women throw themselves at him.

Kate barely made it to bed before the script started flowing from her tooth.

Sex is good. Only society puts taboos on it. A woman needs to liberate herself and let herself enjoy it. She can’t let society dictate to her …..

This generic script anticipated her having a hard time with some of her new desires. It did not specifically deal with Christ but the situation fit I with her problem. Society. Yes it was just society’s hang ups, not hers. Soon she was fast asleep.

It is good to have dreams of your hangs ups. They help you deal with your new freedoms. Dream deep dreams of these hang-ups. Allow yourself to overcome them.

Dreams of orgies filled her night. It was so good to have all her holes filled. Looking at one of the men fucking her, she saw Chris’s face. Chris! No it was OK. It was just society’s hangs ups.

Several more times his face appeared in her dreams. Each time it was less upsetting to her.