The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Oral Hypnosis

Mc, mf, md, bd

This story contains adult material, and is intended only for adults. If you’re underage by the definitions employed in your country’s laws, go play marbles instead.

Beginnings

What follows is of course a fantasy, or a series of fantasies.

But if you’re trying to bring a fantasy to life, there’s a few things to consider:

Firstly plan a session as part of an ongoing series of adventures. There’s those who want to lead an entire life this way, and that’s fine. There’s those who find life intrudes a little too much, and their opportunities are limited. And that’s fine, though it might not always feel like it. Either way, start easy with sessions that you can plan and control.

The reason’s simple enough. Hypnosis works best if there’s no conflicting pressures. Bondage works best if you can emerge with cramps under control enough to stagger off to work the next day. There’s not much point in a session if you don’t get a really good come into the bargain. Let’s face it, where I’m coming from, don’t confuse the delivery system with the content—if there’s no fuck, there’s no payoff.

If your partner’s got something to do or wants to be somewhere else, subconsciously she’ll (or he’ll if you like it that way) fight the suggestions. Conflict’s not what you want. You want her relaxed, obedient, following your every order and direction, totally in your control and not distracted by real world concerns. Don’t give her an excuse to fight. Plan your moves. You need time—time for proper induction, time to get her into a deep trance, time to repeat the suggestions, time to do what you want to do in your own way at your own leisure.

It also helps if your partner’s naturally submissive. It doesn’t matter if she’s inhibited—hypnosis is a way of giving her permission to indulge in her imagination. There are plenty of guides on the web that will give you basic procedures—the rest is up to your sense of style and daring. Confidence and consistent access is the key to a good induction.

The other thing to watch is that hypnosis is powerful medicine, and anybody who says it isn’t is a fool or an idiot. If you don’t take care, suggestions can recur when least expected, or things can get embedded in the mind, or things can go wrong, and unless you’re aware and know what you’re doing, it can suddenly turn ugly. It’s a tremendously powerful and potent mind tool, and you should handle it with the care and consideration you’d offer to any other potentially deadly weapon. At the end of each session, you must bring the subject back to a normal state, with it clear that everything is back to normal (which is not to say that post hypnotic cues can’t be extremely handy). A little learning is a dangerous thing, and it’s well worth a lot of practice and research to make sure you know what’s going down ... and what might go wrong ...

As you can see from the stories below, once I got into the swing of it, I set up a regular session and then each time pushed the window a little further. And because these sessions took place at a time in my life when oral was the way to go, oral hypnosis was the way to go by a factor of ten.

  1. The Couch
  2. The Bed
  3. The Chair
  4. The Pole
  5. The Built ins
  6. The Bathroom
  7. The Box
  8. The Weights Machine
  9. The Hanging Space
  10. The Kitchen Table
  11. Postscript

1. The Couch

This story needs a little backgrounding. My girlfriend and I have been fooling around with hypnosis for a couple of years, but we’ve never had the time to do much more than a little enhanced playtime.

Recently she was sick, and as she recovered, she had some spare time. When she was well, but not back to work, she started to suck me off as reward for being chief carer and bottle washer.

It was hard to complain, but at the same time, I thought I’d make it more interesting. My girlfriend has always been willing to suck me off and swallow the come, and keep on sucking in a way that sends me into a frenzy because I’m very sensitive just after I’ve come.

One night while we were watching television, she felt very giving, kneeled down in front of me, undid my jeans and went down on me.

It was good—it was always good—but after a little while, I touched her on the ear lobe. This was a signal we’d used in the past that she go into a trance, usually a pretty light one, and I didn’t know whether it would work. It’d been months since I’d used the signal, but sure enough, she stopped sliding up and down on my cock and became still, my cock still resting in her mouth.

That’s when I went into the spiel I’d been rehearsing in my mind for a few days. First I told her to start sucking again, to slide up and down on my cock, and as she got deeper and deeper into the trance to slow up, and when she got as deep as she’d ever been, to stop.

She sucked away, but quickly began to slow up, and with a few more promptings along the same line, she eventually slowed and slowed, and stopped, and when I asked her if it was as deep as she’d ever been, she slowly nodded, my cock still resting half in her mouth.

Now there’s something intrinsically fascinating and interesting about having a woman, her eyes closed, her lips just touching your cock, in a deep trance on her knees in front of you.

I’d always given her the instruction that when she was in a trance she’d do anything I’d say, so I emphasised that a couple of times. She nodded, and then I told her that as she started sucking again, slowly, up and down, she’d go deeper and deeper into a trance. Beyond the trance she was in, beyond any trance she’d ever been in, down into a deeper trance, a hundred per cent deeper. Sure enough, she started to move up and down on my cock, slowly, methodically, leaving a thin cover of moisture that made my cock gleam in the subdued light.

Now by this time I was getting more than a little involved in what was happening—the urge to come, to spurt into her mouth and end it there and then, was getting stronger and stronger.

But that wasn’t the point. I had to exercise a little discipline for the next part of the plan to work.

Again I went into my spiel—I kept repeating that she was going to go deeper than she’d ever been before. Each time she slid my cock in and out of her mouth, she’d go deeper, and she’d keep sucking and she’d keep going deeper and deeper.

It seemed to work. She kept up a mechanical groove, and each time she moved her head, she became more and more mechanical. I reinforced the message, so that by the end she was moving up and down very slowly, sending herself deep into the trance by sucking on my cock, until finally she stopped and hovered over my cock, with it half in and half out of her mouth, her breath keeping it nicely warm.

It was a novel induction method, but it worked a treat. I repeated it one more time, just for the hell of it—one thing’s sure with hypnosis, you can never have enough repetition. I told her that each suck, she’d go deeper by a hundred per cent, and then deeper again by a hundred per cent, and this time, much more quickly, she began to slow up and stop, she was so relaxed and deep in the trance.

Just as well. By this time I was ready to come in her mouth. Just looking at her, bent over my cock, lost in a very deep trance, the deepest she’d ever been, made me want to come on the spot.

This was when the third part of the plan came into operation. I told her that she was now so deep that when I touched her on the shoulder she’d be able to open her eyes, and act perfectly normal, but that she’d still be in a trance. If I touched her on the shoulder again, she’d close her eyes and be back in an eyes closed trance. Whether her eyes were open or closed, she’d do anything I wanted, anything I asked, anything I told her to do.

This is the hardest level to reach in hypnosis—a kind of walking, talking somnambulism I’d never been able to get my girlfriend to go into. She’d always stayed at a lighter level. I repeated the spiel a couple of times, then tapped her on the shoulder. Immediately she opened her eyes and began sucking on my cock, just as she’d been doing when we started the little hypnotic detour.

This is where it became really hard for me. I reached down and tucked away my cock. I wanted to experiment a little, to see what level of control I’d reached, and a simple blow job would take away any motivation. Once I’ve come, I like a little rest. So maybe there was a slight glitch in this induction method, but what the hell.

I told her to sit on the couch next to me, and she moved a little slowly but with a very natural air onto the couch next to me. I told her she should tell me about the first cock she’d ever sucked. Now this might not sound like a big deal, but my girlfriend has always been really modest about her early sexual experiences. She’d never tell me anything about what she’d done or who with. Though the question might seem innocent enough, it was actually a big test because it was something she’d never told me about willingly. And I’d asked her plenty of times before, and got the runaround plenty of times too.

I repeated the suggestion, saying she’d have an irrepressible urge to tell me all about the first cock she’d ever sucked, and straight away, eyes wide open (much more interesting than eyes wide shut), she told me about the first time.

She’d been with a boy in her home, and they had a moment together alone, and they’d snuck off to bed, and in the darkness she’d sucked him off. She was fifteen, and she remembered vividly, instantly that he’d had a bent cock, she thought it was a funny shape. She remembered that she’d swallowed his come, and that it’d tasted a little funny. Then she started to sob a little—after she’d sucked him off, he’d hopped out of bed and left immediately. It was all he’d wanted and once he’d come in her mouth he was away. Later he’d told some other boys and it’d made her unhappy.

To take her mind away from what had been a bad experience, I asked her about a couple of other times, and she immediately leapt to when she was in her twenties and had sucked off a couple of guys, and it’d been fun, though one’s cum had tasted bitter.

She could remember everything vividly and in detail, and she seemed to take real pleasure in telling me the details. By now my own cock was extremely hard, but I wanted to keep the experiment running.

I told her to take off her top and uncover her breasts. She lifted up her top, and unclipped her bra. Because the room was a little cold, I told her to put her top back on, but there was enough room under the top to slide my hands inside and up on to her breasts.

As I caressed her breasts, I told her that when I squeezed her nipples and her breasts, she’d experience only pleasure, no pain. Again this was something I’d wanted to change with my girlfriend—she’d only ever let me squeeze her nipples or her breasts when she was fully aroused and just about to come. Then she didn’t much notice or care what was happening, or what I might be up to. But I liked squeezing her nipples hard—I’d had one girlfriend who loved to have them crushed between my fingers, and I yearned to be able to do that again. But if I squeezed too hard or too early my girlfriend would always find it painful and protest, asking me to stop.

This time I gave her nipples a good hard squeeze, and a twist that I know she would have normally found quite painful. Instead, as instructed, she didn’t feel anything, and seemed very relaxed as I tugged and pinched her nipples really hard. I was so impressed by this that I made her take off her top, suggesting that she’d find the room warm, even maybe a little hot, and immediately applied a couple of plastic clothes pegs we had in the kitchen to seal off bags. The pegs clutched at her nipples, but she didn’t seem to mind—there was still no sign of pain. And she found the room so warm, she suggested she take off her pants. There didn’t seem any point stopping her.

I took some angled side on shots of the peg jutting out from her nipple with a digital camera, just to make sure I had good close ups as proof for later.

Now it was time for the final part of the plan. While we’d fooled around with bondage before, it was a bit like hypnosis—we’d never done it seriously. This time I was going to give her top half a thorough tie up.

First step was to tie her elbows together behind her as tightly as possible. My girlfriend’s not very flexible and when I’d done this in the past, I’d not been able to bring her arms together very much. Now she was a bit thinner, from being sick, and when I made a little suggestion that she was very flexible, I found I could bring her elbows together a lot more easily—without the protests she usually made if I put too much stress on her joints. With a little tugging, I managed to pull a belt around her arms just above her elbows a couple of notches better than I’d managed in the past. I’d used a broad belt to avoid marks, but it also meant I had the leverage to pull her elbows pretty tight, so that her breasts stuck out in a way I’d never managed before, with her shoulders arched back hard. I’d read about this, and seen plenty of photos, but there’s something about seeing it live, in the flesh, that’s really appealing. The muscles on the back crush together, and the breasts get dragged apart and jut forward, and even though she didn’t have big breasts, they suddenly seemed larger. A little stroking of the nipples made them jut out further as well, and she seemed more in the melon school of giant tits.

The great thing about her being under hypnosis is that I could push the window even further. Where once she would have grimaced and told me that was enough, or even told me to back off, here I just told her she’d feel no pain, only pleasure, that she’d enjoy being tied up really tight. I wound another belt right up under her arm pits and pulled tighter, telling her to move her shoulders back even further. She managed to push her shoulder blades in towards each other so hard that I could pull the lower belt around her elbows up another notch. It’d been pretty impressive before, but now her shoulders were arched back hard and her breasts jutted forward at an extremely impressive angle.

Next I tied her hands besides her, running a cord from one wrist across her stomach to the other, making her arms and hands pretty well locked to the front. This was handy because it meant I had a couple of good tie points.

Surprisingly she was still quite content and relaxed, even though her eyes were open and she could see everything that was going on.

I was determined to bind her breasts really tight. Even though they were on the small size, they stuck out quite nicely, and she had good pointed nipples. I ran a couple of ropes over and under her breasts like a bra to give them good support, and to tighten their shape, locking the ties around her arms so that there’d be no slippage. Next I tied some ropes at the front, to the rope running across her stomach from hand to hand, then ran this rope up and around the ropes above and below her breasts, cinching them tight, then running the rope over her shoulders to the belts joining her arms.

The result was a tight package, with the ropes forming a cinched square around each breast—so tight in fact that her breasts began to take on a pink tinge as the blood began to accumulate. At last I’d managed to put her breasts into tight bondage, with her watching, seeming a little stunned, but more truthfully a little glazed as the trance held. Now it was time to round off the feat by tying a string to her nipples and drawing them up into the air.

This was the trickiest part of the whole exercise. While her nipples were jutting out, engorged with blood, it still took a little time to get the loop to hold and draw tight on the nipple. But once I got the hang of it with one, using a loop to draw the string tight around the nipple like a noose, the other nipple was easy to tie, and her breasts were tugged up into the air as I made sure the string was tight around her neck.

I took a few more snaps as evidence—I didn’t know when we might come back this way again. Taking the snaps was also fun—she stared at the camera in a glazed, uncomprehending way that showed she was totally under. She’d never experienced a severe tie like this before, and when I’d wanted to take pictures she’d sometimes flinched if it looked a little too intimate. Here I was taking pictures of her breasts distended and distorted and she was smiling off into the distance.

Then it was time for the final act.

A little clumsily, I got to her to bend down onto her knees in front of the couch, while I spread my legs either side of her.

I reached over to my assembly of toys and used a blindfold to hold back her hair. It covered her eyes tightly but the main point was to keep her hair out of the way.

Then I told her she was experienced in deep throating and she could override the gag reflex. This is something my girlfriend could never do, and it was the final test.

Surprisingly, she managed to take me into her mouth all the way. I’m not that big, but I could feel myself bumping at the back of her mouth. She didn’t seem to mind, so I held her by the head, and began thrusting deep into her mouth, so deep that I could now feel the edges of her throat wrapping around my cock.

It didn’t take long before I gushed into her mouth. She swallowed and kept on sucking, so that I almost came again, it was so sensitive and felt so good. Then it got too much, and I told her to stop, and to rest back on her heels.

I quickly undid the ropes, then told her she wouldn’t remember anything of what happened, except that she’d always remember to go under when I touched her ears—then just remembering in time, adding a couple of other ways—when I clicked my fingers, or when I said to her ‘okay slave’, key words I wasn’t likely to say in some other context.

I told her everything was back to normal, and she opened her eyes. When I asked her what had been happening, she just smiled and looked at me—nothing she could remember, she said, and when I asked her again, she just shrugged and nodded a little dreamily.

So I clicked my fingers, just to check the post hypnotic cue was working, and sure enough, she immediately went back into a trance ... I didn’t know whether to wake her, it being the morning, and with nothing planned for the rest of the day ... and then I thought I should do a little more playing while I could, setting up things for the next time .... So I slipped my cock out, soft and spent, but all the better to help me conduct a long, slow count down to a deep trance ...

2. The Bed

You might recall that I hit on a novel induction procedure with my girlfriend, and that as a result of this procedure, she managed to break through to a new level of hypnotic trance, almost somnambulistic, a condition in which the power of suggestion took on an exceptional force, a waking trance which allowed her to operate apparently normally but deeply in trance.

This process also required something of an act of will on my part, because out of superstition or perhaps to ensure that things proceeded along a familiar and effective path, I made sure that the next trance I induced followed the same path. Once I had my girlfriend sucking my cock, I started on the procedure.

It was easy to get her sucking on my cock, what with the post hypnotic suggestion I’d embedded in our first serious session. Whenever we sat watching television or were lying in bed, I only had to click my fingers and she would go into a trance. And television being as boring as it is, I just had to start with a cue which would lead into the induction procedure, and an ever deeper sense of trance.

The best thing about being in bed was that we had a television down at one end, and on Sunday mornings when we lay in bed with nothing to do, I’d sometimes switch it on to check out the way nothing was happening. This particular Sunday we’d planned to do nothing in the morning, and when the television came on, she just lay there trying to grab a little extra sleep. Eventually a news item made her look up, and she got a little restless and playful. She offered to suck me off—ever since she’d been sick she’d been interested in bringing me off this way. While she was always willing to please, at the same time, it was a way to give me a suck, quickly bring me off, roll over and go to sleep, with comfort and convenience in her mind as much as a little friendly service. That was okay, but it wasn’t what I had in mind for a Sunday morning session. When I clicked my fingers she immediately went into a trance.

The system was working. But I still wasn’t quite sure of myself so I doubled up on the induction. I used the ear lobe method, and it didn’t seem to have any more impact. She seemed deeply under, staring ahead at the television impassively, her eyes blinking away but not seeming to take anything in. So I thought I’d move on to the final phase—cock sucking as a way to establish a deep, almost somnambulistic level of trance.

I told her to move down the bed a little to where my cock was already hard as a rock, and watched as she began to suck up and down on me. I told her to kneel between my legs, so she could move up and down more easily and I could get a better view, watching as my cock went deep into her throat, then slid out again moistened by her mouth. Most importantly, I could see that she was well and truly under, focussed entirely on my cock.

I went into my spiel, and told her she’d slow up and stop as she reached the deepest trance she’d ever been in. Sure enough, within a few seconds, she’d slowed to a halt. I told her that when she started sucking again, she would go deeper and deeper into a trance, the deepest she’d ever been. She started sucking again, slowly, methodically, and after a while, to avoid coming, I told her she was now into a very deep trance, the deepest she’d ever been, and once she hit that really deep point she could stop.

This was where I wanted her. After the first session, I’d decided that I liked longer sessions where I could do what I wanted—Sunday morning was stretching out in front of me. Once she was under, she had no sense of time passing, so I could take my own time about it, and do anything I wanted.

There was just one problem—I had to use a large amount of self discipline to slip my cock out of her mouth. She stayed kneeling in front of me until I told her to get up and get undressed.

She quickly took off all of her clothes, then stood there in front of me naked. The interesting thing was she just stood there—she didn’t move, she just waited for more orders. This was good. When I told her to climb back into bed, she did so quickly, and cuddled up to me.

As before, I thought I’d test the depth of trance.

This time, to check things out, I asked her about the second time she’d sucked a guy’s cock. She told me, in a reasonably lively way, not in the monotone the cliches tell you hypnotised people use, that she was living away from her parents in her own home and she’d had people around—a guy about 23, older than her, stayed behind, and they got to kissing and cuddling on the couch, and then she’d gone down on him, and he pretty quickly came in her mouth, a more bitter than salty taste, and after some more kissing and cuddling, he’d left.

It wasn’t the most erotic story on earth, but as I’ve explained before, the significance was that in all our time together, she’d never told me this kind of detail, even though I’d asked her and said I was interested and that it would turn me on.

Next thing I tried was to tell her that she wasn’t ticklish and then I began to tickle her. This was perhaps the most amazing test of anything I ever tried. My girlfriend is incredibly ticklish, and she often said to me that if I tickled her, we’d be divorced within the week. It was the one thing she couldn’t stand, she said, and sometimes I just had to look at her—thankfully this showed just how suggestible she was—and she’d crumple into a pre tickle frenzy. Now here I was tickling away like crazy—and I knew all the sensitive spots—and she was just lying on the bed like nothing was happening. I tucked away this tickling routine for exploration later.

It was time to move on, and I got up to make sure I had everything ready—I’d started to keep some gear in the wardrobe for just such an occasion. When I was ready, I told her to lie on her stomach, sideways on the bed, so that her head was just near the side of the bed. Moving around behind her to her legs, I cross tied her ankles strictly with a number of cinches, so that her legs were fully crossed and forced apart. This was the beginning of a hog tie, and whenever I’d done it in the past, she’d cramp and say it hurt too much. This time I managed to get her legs well crossed and well spread, and all by suggesting that she was flexible enough to really stretch out.

Her ankles done, I took some more ropes and tied them just above her knees, tugging each knee apart so that each rope could then be tied off at the bottom and top boards, Fortunately I had planned the bed properly when we bought it—it was a wooden job with slats top and bottom that gave plenty of good strong anchor points. It was the one piece of furniture I thought I had to get in a certain style on the theory it might come in handy one day. Once I’d finished, I stood back and looked. She was now locked into what would be her final position—her head down at the side of the bed, her legs widely prised apart so I could see right up her. No talk of cramps now.

I moved back around to her head, climbed on to the bed alongside her, and tied her arms tightly at the elbows, then tightly at the wrists. A further rope linked the ankles and wrists in what was a strict hog tie. Because I’d been giving her suggestions as we went, she was completely relaxed and she took to what was really a very stringent position quite easily. I can’t stress enough the difference it made—whenever I’d put her into a hog tie in the past, she’d groaned and moaned, but this time she just lay there willingly. Here her wrists were pulled back hard to her ankles, lifting her breasts back off the bedding, and not a peep or a murmur.

I had to record the position—it looked too good. I took shots from behind her, from the side, from in front, I even slid my cock into her mouth and got some good shots of it half way into her, her face and my cock pointed out towards the camera so it could get the detail of the moisture on her lips and on my cock as it slid in and out. I kept clicking away and while a couple of them missed, others captured the moment.

Then I thought about playing—I told her she was very excited by the strict bondage, and I used a vibrator on her exposed cunt to bring her off. She was so relaxed and passive, it should have taken her a little time to get excited, but once I told her she was really hot, she began to writhe as best she could as the vibrator slid in and out of her. In surprisingly quick time, she came, not once, but twice, and then a third time as I told her she’d keep coming until I told her she could stop.

By the time she’d come a third time, I’d had enough. I moved back around to where her head was lolling just off the side of the bed. I hooked a belt around her forehead, and tied it tight. This gave me good leverage so that I could lift her head up and down. I slid my cock into her mouth, and told her she was now really good at deep throating, that she wouldn’t experience the gag reflex.

And for a second time, it came true. The position I was in meant that I could kneel on the bed, my knees either side of her head, and lower her head down onto my cock. It gave me incredible depth—so deep she wouldn’t have been able to cope if she hadn’t been in a trance. I started lifting her head up and down, my cock being forced right to the back of her throat on the down thrust, then bending her head right back to the tip of the cock as I lifted it up. She lay stretched on the bed, the strict hogtie making it impossible for her to move. I told her to struggle, to try to avoid sucking my cock, and she began to wriggle as hard as she could. But she couldn’t move at all, and I kept my cock forcing into her throat as deeply as possible. It was as if I was raping her, and the more she struggled, the more I could force her, and the more excited I was. It didn’t take very long for me to come, and I shoved her face hard down on my cock, and spurted into her throat so deep and so hard that she had trouble swallowing it.

I told her to relax, and immediately she let out a sigh and slumped onto the bed. I slowly moved my cock out of her mouth—the last few touches were so excruciating I almost came again—and then watched, as the bits of my come she hadn’t been able to swallow dribbled out of her mouth onto the floor below.

That was it for the session, and it was feeling better each time. The other good thing about hypnosis is that it makes the wrap up quick and efficient. My girlfriend just lay there relaxed, waiting for me to untie her. No moans about the ropes, though they’d cut into her legs and wrists while I’d been deep throating.

Quickly I got her undone and told her to lay right way up on the bed. She swivelled around, still relaxed and smiling. I got in alongside her, and before I woke her up, I went quickly through the post hypnotic cues, just to make sure they were firmly embedded in her mind. Then I told her that everything was back to normal, and we lay there in bed, watching television as if nothing had happened ... except for the best blow job in my life ...

3. The Chair

The best thing about a good post induction cue is the way you can bring on a trance instantly wherever you are. It gets you immediate control, with a click of the fingers.

One of the things about my girlfriend is that she’s a professional and a workaholic, and she manages to devise all kinds of reason for a steady as she goes sex life. That’s okay—I like the money she makes as well—but I also like sex on demand, and a click of the fingers was as good as it sounds in terms of getting her attention.

It allowed me to respond to circumstances when I was setting up a session. For example, one day we had some people around to lunch and after a boozy meal, things began to wind down around four. Our friends left, with me and my girlfriend facing a table full of dirty dishes. But the wine had left me with a nice rubbery kind of erection, and I was feeling like it needed a session.

We had the rest of the evening stretching before us and the next morning to do the dishes.

So as me and my girlfriend sat at the table finishing a last glass of wine, I snapped my fingers.

Instantly her eyes glazed and she went into a trance, her eyes looking at me steadily, her lids blinking with a kind of trance like regularity which told me that even though she was looking at me directly as if she was still alert and in the real world, she was actually deeply under. Her glass of wine was still in her hand, but she didn’t move to drink or to finish it off. Instead she sat in a kind of frozen attentiveness.

I moved my chair out a little, and told her to come around and kneel in front of me. She immediately put down the glass, moved around the table, and knelt between my legs. As she was on the move, I’d unzipped my trousers, and taken out my cock. By the time her face was hovering above my crotch, I was nicely swollen and ready to be sucked.

She immediately went into cock sucking mode, taking my cock in her hand and moving her mouth up and down quickly—the kind of method she liked because her hand decreased the amount of depth, and if she sucked quickly and in the right spots she knew she could bring me off quick smart.

But this was the start of a session, and I had other plans. That’s when I began what was now becoming my familiar count down—the slow rhythm of her sucking being matched by my slow, deep voice, telling her she was going to a level of trance that was incredibly deep. As usual, I did it in stages—getting her to stop when she’d reached as deep a level of trance as she’d ever been in, then starting her sucking again so that her rhythmic movements would take her to an even deeper state. Now that we’d started doing this regularly, I’d noticed that her first move into a trance took her into a really deep state, and any further deepening made her a most credible somnambulist.

As usual, I found the process really stimulating, and as usual, I had to hold myself back. But that’s just as well, because there’s always a bigger, better explosion down the line if you can just hold yourself in. There were still a couple of carrots lying around from when we’d been preparing the salad that went with the main meal, so I substituted a nice straight, quite large carrot for my cock and repeated the instructions. My girlfriend immediately began deep throating the carrot, and perhaps because it was a novelty item, she seemed to go even more deeply into a trance.

This time I told her to stop, extracted the carrot, then told her to stand and to take off her top, but leave on her bra and panties. She did it at once, and that left me with her in one of my favourite garbs. Call me a Victoria’s Secret kind of guy—my girlfriend got the mail order catalogue, and introduced me to America’s pride and glory in undergarments—and I always liked to see her in some of her sexy purchases. I wouldn’t say I preferred it to seeing her nude, but sometimes it’s nice to see a different kind of packaging, especially a bra that almost acts like ropes, pushing her breasts up and out, and panties that show off her tight bottom.

I left her standing there a little while, to get a really good look and to feel her up a little—she was pretty wet, so something was happening inside the trance—then I told her to sit on the edge of one of the chairs. These were pretty straightforward dining table chairs, with supports joining the legs, and about eight struts forming a high backing above the cushioned seat.

We got them before I even began to think about their potential. I’m sure it didn’t even enter my girlfriend’s head. She just liked the look of them, and thought they were comfortable. They were, but they also suited my grand plan.

Now for me there always needs to be some end point to a session. Some people like the intricate patterns of the lack of mobility or the strictness, and I respect that. I like them too, but at the same time I also like one further pay off—accessibility. The chair was good for a strict tie, but I was more interested in shaping her on it in such a way as I could be given a really good deep throat come.

First I moved around behind her, and tied off her elbows with a belt. She was used to this kind of bondage now, and her elbows flexed together nicely. It made the Victoria’s Secret touch really worth while—her breasts jutted into her bra, giving them a fully filled shape that made me want to go down a sidetrack. I slipped the bra cups down beneath her nipples, and gave them a good pinching, telling her that she would feel only pleasure, no pain, and soon her nipples were jutting, the bra pushing up her breasts.

Next I tied off her wrists, palm to palm, then told her to bend forward. This was the tricky part of the exercise—I was trying to lever her hands behind her, up and over the back of the high rise chair. It required a fair amount of flexibility, and I think the trance helped, because in the end she was able to follow my suggestion, bending her chest down onto her knees, as her hands lifted up behind her, up and over the top of the chair.

Quickly I tied off her wrists at the top of the chair. She was now forced down into a classic pose on the chair—most importantly for me, making her mouth just about at the right height to take my cock.

It was such a good position, I immediately began to take some photographs—I doubt whether I could get her to get into this kind of position willingly if not in a trance. At the same time, I thought I could improve it, so I swung her legs to either side of the chair, and tied her ankles off at the cross beams. This meant she was locked into position even more firmly.

I couldn’t resist returning to unfinished business. As I stood in front of her, I slid my hands inside her bra, and as I told her she’d feel no pain, only pleasure, I pinched her nipples hard. It was just the touch my cock needed—it sprung firmly up, and I pushed it into her mouth.

She found herself forced hard down on to it—the only way to back off would have been if she could have moved her head up and backwards. But her arms were tied straight and hard—no bend there—and locked off to the back of the chair. There was no way she could avoid my cock. I told her to struggle—I liked this kind of touch when she was deep throating, and she always responded well to the suggestion, giving a convincing air of being forced to suck.

She struggled as best she could, but she was really deeply impaled on my cock, with no way to move, except to thrash a little side to side, and to try to lift up. But it was really easy for me to hold her head down on my cock, and to force her to give me a deep throating that quickly brought me off.

I came into her mouth, and she swallowed it all. I told her to relax, and quickly undid her arms from the chair. For a second I thought about getting her to do the dishes while she was in the trance, but decided to stick to my rule—hypnosis was only to be used for sex. Instead I made sure of my post hypnotic cues by doing a little repetition session, then told her she wouldn’t remember what had happened.

She looked at the dishes, and said that we should do them before we went to bed. I said maybe we should go to bed instead, and she quickly agreed ... what followed was a little more vanilla, but you can’t eat choc chip all the time ....

4. The Pole

By now I was feeling really confident about my induction procedures and the trance it induced in my girlfriend, and so I was ready to chance my arm on what was probably the trickiest thing I could attempt.

As I mentioned before, my girlfriend is generally a little shy and reticent about showing her body. When she goes to the beach, she generally stays well wrapped—partly to stay out of the sun, but also because she’s paranoid about her body, even thought it’s pretty tight and well shaped.

That means we’ve never had sex in the open air, and I know she’s only had sex on a beach with one other guy, and then because it was very isolated and completely deserted. When I asked her to tell me about her outside encounters (while deep in a trance) the only other time she could remember was when she was on a canoe trip up a big river, and stopped with her boyfriend on an island in the middle of it for an overnight camp. She sucked him off, but she wasn’t fussed, because it was pretty easy to check that there was no one else on the island. The closest we’ve got was inside a tent while on a camping expedition, but she’d been under the blankets and I’d come pretty quick, so even if anybody had been watching it would have been a pretty cheap thrill.

Now what I was planning wasn’t that big an outside session, but it was something I know my girlfriend would never have agreed to if she was in control. At the back of our house, there’s a bit of roofing which provides shelter for the barbecue (Australians, like Texans, must have their barbecue of burnt meat), and the roofing was supported by a pole which was just about the right height and roundness to support a decent pole tie. It was relatively sheltered from the neighbours, and the roof kept it in shadow for most of the day, and it seemed the perfect position for my next session. I’d had a girlfriend who liked to suck me off anywhere and everywhere—in cars, in movies, on the beach, in parks, wherever she could fit her head over my cock with a minimum of cover—and this seemed like good training for my current girlfriend.

I started off the session by snapping my fingers at the end of a barbecue. We sometimes like to cook weekend lunch outside, and eat on an outside table—another location I was thinking about including in a session because, like the seating, it was all planking and tie off points.

My girlfriend immediately went into her glazed, blinking open eyed stare routine. I left her sitting at the table, while I went to get a few basic tools. The good thing about the kind of deep trance she goes into is that time suddenly stands still for her, so I could beaver around collecting things while she just stared off into space. When I had everything ready, I came back out and told her to strip down to the bare flesh. And she did, quickly, without fuss, till she was standing in the open air as bare as the day she was born (a tip here—make sure the air temperature’s up to scratch, or it might put a bit of pressure on the depth of trance, however much you suggest cold is hot). I know this is something my girlfriend would never have done if she hadn’t been far gone. But she was and I enjoyed the moment, making her stretch and open her legs and generally expose every nook and cranny while I took shots of her in the sunlight. I made her sit on the table, her legs wide apart, and I made her pinch her nipples and tug her breasts out as far as she could, and then it was time to get on to the major event for the day.

First thing I did was to put a layer of spongy supporting material around the pole. Beneath it was concrete, and what I had planned would take some time, so I didn’t want the concrete to interfere with my girlfriend’s ability to focus and stay in the trance.

Next I told her to come across and kneel in front of the pole. It took a little fiddling to get her properly lined up, but finally I had her kneeling so that her back was against the pole and her legs were pushed back either side of it.

First step was to secure her legs, so I crossed them behind the pole, then bound her ankles tight. Next I moved on to her arms, starting just below her shoulders, so that a strap pulled her blades hard back against the pole and made her arms jut around behind it.

That gave me plenty of room to tie her arms tightly at the elbows behind the pole, and I completed the picture by tying her tightly at the wrists. The next step was one I only contemplated because she was still deep in a trance. I tied her ankles to her wrists and gave her ankles a good tug upwards before I tied the rope off at her wrists. It was a kneeling hog tie, really difficult and requiring the kind of flexibility my girlfriend didn’t normally have.

Deep in her trance, she allowed herself to be pulled into the position as if it was a normal, every day kind of affair.

I was so pleased, I took dozens of photos. It was the toughest kind of position I’ve managed to put her in, and so I decided I’d better move on while I could.

This time I didn’t worry about the other elements—here was my girlfriend in a kneeling hog tie, with her mouth at just the right height and with her head already forced back against the pole because of the tight bondage.

I pulled out my cock and slid it into her mouth. She couldn’t back off, but as I’d already managed to relax her into deep throating, she had no trouble holding me right down to the balls and the pubic hair.

This time I didn’t hold back—basically I was really turned on, and I fucked her mouth and her throat, in and out, in and out, really hard, forcing her head back against the pole, and it didn’t take long for me, there in the airy backyard, the sun and the light giving me a good airy feeling, to come deep into her throat.

She swallowed as she usually did, and I left my cock in her mouth, making her clean me off, and while I’m usually very sensitive after I’ve come, this time it felt so good I just let her lick and suck me dry.

But she looked so good up against the pole, and I was still feeling horny, so for the first time in a session, I untied her simply so I could tie her against the pole standing up. It was too good a chance to give her breasts and crutch a little rope work out in the open and by the time I’d finished with her I had her breasts jutting out either side of the pole and her bum forced backwards by a couple of pillows I’d managed to force between her stomach and the pole.

Fortunately her bum was just the right height, and fortunately it was easy to grease up so that I could slide right in and fortunately I decided to break my rule that this was to be a set of oral fixations (since oral is right next to anal in the scheme of things) and fortunately with all the binding and wrapping my cock was ready to force its way into her tight bum hole, so I fucked her hard, making the pillows act like shock absorbers. Now another thing here to know is that my girlfriend doesn’t like being fucked in the bum—but such is the power of suggestion that she took my cock like it was a popsicle of pleasure. Her almost virgin bum had an incredibly tight sphincter muscle that grabbed at my cock, and once I was deep inside her, it clutched at me so hard I didn’t think I’d be able to pull my cock back out. It didn’t take me long to come again, with one last hard push that almost forced her through the pillows hard up against the pole.

I was completely fucked, in every sense of the word, so I immediately undid the ropes, suggesting that there was still plenty to do to tidy up the barbecue. And such is the beneficial power of hypnosis that she immediately began to tidy away the dishes. First a fuck, then a tidy up—I decided this deep trance thing wasn’t a passing fad, it was a way of life ... and as for the rule about hypnosis being about sex only, I swear I’d weakened only a little ...

5. The Built Ins

Once you get an idea for a session, it’s hard to let go. I’d go around the house looking at everything in sight, trying to figure out a way a piece of furniture or a space could be turned into a good routine. It was a challenge, and it kept me sexually alive all the time. While my girlfriend and I would get down with some straight sex, which kept her happy, what kept me happy when we were doing it was what was going on in my head. I was always imagining the next off the wall session.

Even with some of the hardest shapes, you could find a way with a bit of thinking. We’d recently had some built ins installed as part of a general renovation of the house, and there didn’t seem any way they could be turned to any use. But we’d had them done solid, and it came to me that I could put a couple of hook points up out of sight at the top of one of the built ins which stretched across one side of the room. It was just as easy to put a couple of fixing points at the bottom. Best of all was that the biggest wardrobe had three doors which slid along tracks.

You can probably already get the picture, but let’s not jump ahead too far. The best and most enjoyable step was the first one—putting my girlfriend into a deep trance. And as the built ins were in the bedroom, that made it an easy ask for a weekend session.

It was a Saturday morning, when we often went shopping, that I decided to make a move. I was feeling strong, so I cuddled up behind her spoon fashion, then gently touched her ear lobe. It was another way to put her into a light trance, and as usual, I deepened it by making her suck on my cock until she was completely under, so under she could open her eyes in a glazed way.

This was important because I told her to get up and get undressed—she liked to sleep in a T shirt, and I didn’t want anything blocking the view. I went across to the built ins and slid the three doors around so that there were two of them sitting together in the middle of the wardrobe, with a little access space either side. Then I told her to stand up against the middle one.

I slid some socks on to each of her hands and each of her feet, followed by belts—a couple in cuff style, and a couple of dog collars for her ankles. Next I had to stand on a chair as I slipped a piece of rope through the link on the cuff, then dragged her hand and arm up and out towards the hook hidden at the corner of the built in. I repeated the pattern for her other arm, and she was nicely stretched.

The reason I’d put the socks on was to cover her wrists—I wanted to stretch her right out, so I went back and tightened the left hand side, then tightened the right. She was now fully stretched out, the ropes taut as they arced between body and anchor point.

I repeated the pattern for her left ankle, then her right ankle, stretching her legs apart so that she could just stand in comfort, but also so I had complete access.

Now the advantage of the sliding doors came into play. I had plenty of room to slip more rope around her body, then run the rope around the door, locking her body firmly up against it. First I did above and below her breasts, making them jut nicely, then I tied her around the stomach, so that she was firmly anchored. Just to make sure, I tied another rope just around the crutch, running it around the top of one leg and the top of the other, then wrapping it around the door.

She was nicely suspended and she was also secure. I know I’d started out with a strictly oral agenda, but I’d also been a little inventive, and I wanted to test out my invention. I strapped an ordinary leather belt made up out of woven thin strands around her waist. I’d put some fixing points in the belt using the strands to hold them, and from the fixing points I ran a bandage from the centre of her back around under her crutch to the centre of her stomach. Once I saw it would work nicely, I greased her up and slid a vibrator into her cunt, then tied off the bandage really tightly, so that it held the vibrator all the way inside her.

It was then a matter of suggesting to her that she was really sensitive, that she’d feel every twist and turn and vibration and that she’d come really quickly and keep coming. Then I turned on the vibrator, returned to bed, lay back and watched the show.

She immediately began writhing as much as she could, but her movements were extremely limited. I changed angles a few times, and watched her from a mirror on the built ins across the other side of the room, so I could see her in a kind of visual stereo. It was fun lying there, looking at her writhe against the ropes, and I started giving my cock a good feel as she twisted for my pleasure.

It didn’t take long for her to come a first time, then a second. I almost forgot to get out the camera, but remembered just in time to take shots of her as she came again. She started pleading that she couldn’t do it anymore, that she couldn’t take it anymore, but I told her she had to come five times before she could stop. She came almost at once, then more slowly a fourth time, but the fifth time was much slower. Finally I started pinching her nipples and suggested she was building to her biggest come of the lot, and after a few more suggestions, she came with a huge restricted, restrained shudder, and slumped, again as best she could, against the door and the ropes.

That had taken care of her, but by now I was right on the edge. I slipped the ropes out of the two hooks holding up her arms, then reluctantly undid the ropes holding her to the built ins door, with the exception of the rope wrapping around the crutch. Now came the hardest bit of the manoeuvre. I told her to bend over at the waist, and I moved her arms up behind her, tying them together, then tying them to a hook in the built ins I’d placed right above the middle of the door. As I pulled on her arms, she was forced to bend over.

She wasn’t terribly flexible, so I had to stand on small box to get my cock up to mouth height. It wasn’t quite the best fit—she was just a little high—but I grabbed her by the head and forced her down on my cock hard. It didn’t take long for me to start to build. I slid my hands down under her breasts, which were hanging down, free and almost flapping as they dangled towards the ground. I squeezed them and pinched her breasts and she writhed and wriggled and moved up and down frantically on my cock, and I came in her mouth ...

I stepped down from the box and looked at her body dangling, her arms forcing her into a bent over position, her legs spread, and I knew I had to try this position again, but that I had to work out a slightly better locale. The mirror thing had been good, but I wanted to make sure I could bend her down all the way, and the door had stopped that from happening this time.

I was thinking all this as I undid her and brought her out of the trance and told her it was time to go shopping. Nothing like a feed after a good come ...