The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Orientation

ff, mc, ma, ft

Disclaimers:

This story is just that, a story. It is a work of fiction and nothing at all to do with the real world or how to treat people in it. It contains descriptions of nonconsentual sex and other nasty things that should not be read by anybody under the age of 18.

Note:

This is a sequel to my earlier story Indoctrination but it should work as a stand alone piece. To all those authors who have inspired me I say thank you.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated at:

Orientation

They had all found their seats by now. The ever smiling receptionist had carefully checked off each new entrants name on a clipboard as they had gathered in the atrium before the small, uncertain group been directed into the lecture theatre. Although, with it’s three tiered rows of seats facing a single large screen, the lecture room resembled a movie theatre more than something you’d expect to find in an office block. The entire building was a prime example of corporate chic decked out in sleek chrome and pale wood which did a good job of making what was essentially a rectangular box look vaguely interesting.

Beccy had taken a seat in the back row and settled comfortably into the well padded red leather chair. It was more like a really comfortable armchair than a cinema seat, with a nice padded headrest section and wide armrests . It was very cosy though. Despite her new-job nerves Beccy even managed to savour the luxuriating comfort of the chair.

Why couldn’t she find a chair like this for her apartment? The answer popped straight into her head; because comfort like this costs money and Beccy knew that luxuries like this were way beyond her means. Just managing to find a decent paying job in this gloomy economic climate had been an achievement in itself as far as she was concerned.

Another person was making their way along the row and Beccy turned to look. She was a petite, large chested girl in her mid twenties with a mane of curly black hair which nicely complimented her dark complexion. Seeing Beccy appraising her, the woman broke out into a broad welcoming smile before taking the seat next to her.

“Hi!” the girl announced cheerfully, “my name’s Gabrielle.”

Beccy smiled immediately in response to the girl’s open, breezy manner. She liked Gabrielle instantly. “Hiya, I’m Beccy,” she returned in the same cheerful manner.

“Do you think I’ll be able to go to the lobby for some popcorn before the movie starts?” Gabrielle quipped mischievously.

Beccy sniggered in reply. “Don’t forget to turn off your cellphone,” she replied weakly in response to the banter.

Gabrielle flashed her another toothy white grin before asking, “So I wonder what they’ll be showing us here?”

“Some sort of presentation about how great they are and how lucky we all are to be working for them I guess.”

“Think I’ve seen that movie before,” Gabrielle muttered, her smile dropping slightly.

Their conversation was interrupted by a voice from the small dais in front of the screen. They both turned to look down at the speaker. She was a tall slender woman with long blonde hair pulled back into a pony tail and dressed in a smart grey trouser suit and jacket.

“Good morning everybody,” the woman announced over the microphone. “Firstly I want to take this opportunity to welcome you all to your brand new jobs. My name is Monica Devitt and I am the Human Resources manager in charge of recruitment here at this facility.” She paused for effect, her eyes scanning the silent audience before her.

Whereas Beccy had taken an instant like to Gabrielle, she now had an equally strong, but opposite, reaction to Monica. She’d only been speaking for under a minute and already the woman gave Beccy the creeps.

“We take employee satisfaction very seriously in this organisation,” Monica went on, “and it’s my job to make sure that each and every one of you will be happy working here. Happy employees make for a much better environment for us all.”

Unusual way to introduce yourself thought Beccy. But was this just some sort of tongue in cheek HR aspirational policy statement or was there any substance behind it? It certainly caught her attention despite the less than favourable impression she had of Monica.

“We have a video orientation presentation for you all to watch now which should go some way towards explaining the mission of our company and where you as an employee fit in to our corporate structure,” Monica continued. “We will be continuing your induction after the video so please just sit back and enjoy the presentation” she smiled before stepping away.

Beccy shuddered involuntarily at Monica’s patently false smile. The image of a wolf baring it’s teeth before a helpless prey sprang to mind.

With that the lights dimmed and the large screen flickered into life. Up came a series of nifty, expensive looking, graphics which morphed into the corporate logo; a stylised inverted eye within a diamond shape. Some cheesy intro music accompanied the display. With surprise, Beccy noted that there were speakers in the head rest of the chair itself which gave a odd stereo type effect to the music. Beccy did have to admit that it did make this otherwise boring corporate presentation just a little bit cooler.

On the screen, some aerial shots of various company buildings and happy workers were merging into a display of some of the various products the corporation had a hand in developing. Finally a pretty, wide blue eyed, blonde with her pulled back on top of her head appeared on screen.

“Hello,” the woman announced cheerfully, “my name is Drina and I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you all to your new working life.” The blue eyed blonde’s mouth was wrapped in a permanent toothpaste commercial grin. “I’m going to be your guide as we explore the many exciting new challenges that lie ahead of you!”

Drina was quite attractive, Beccy did have to admit, but the boundless enthusiasm was grating on her nerves just a little.

“Now, lets begin,” Drina continued in the same bubbly manner. “One of the key facets of corporate life is that we regard employee satisfaction and happiness as an essential element of how we do business. It makes good economic sense for us to have an enthusiastic and well motivated workforce who will actively help us reach our targets and goals.”

Beccy did have to admit that did sound sensible. Too much time was wasted bickering and bitching about trivial things.

Drina beamed her pearly whites at the twenty seated women. “And from your point of view, being a content, well adjusted employee will provide a great deal of happiness and stability on your own life.”

Again Beccy conceded the point. She’d worked in places before where it was all bitching and scheming in order to gain a toehold on a slippery rung of the corporate ladder. It was all so ridiculous and stupid. If people only concentrated on their jobs and did what they were supposed to it would be so much better and simpler.

“Our ultimate goal is to create a totally new workplace, one where our employees are free of the negative aspects of life so that they can concentrate on what is truly important. Our overall goal is to transform you into a happy employee,” Drina announced ecstatically.

Without even realising it, Beccy smiled in response to Drina’s permanent on-screen beam. Beccy wasn’t able to take her eyes off the screen. But she wasn’t worried. Drina was really pretty. The more she looked at the blonde girl the more Beccy grew to like her and trust her. Drina was so beautiful. Beccy hardly heard what Drina was saying now. She was lost in Drina’s smouldering Eastern European looks. So sexy. If only Beccy could be more like her.

Beccy suddenly knew what she wanted. It was so simple and so clear in her mind. Beccy wanted to be happy like Drina. Beccy wanted to be a happy employee.

By now the background behind Drina had slowly faded and changed. Instead of the interior of the office building she had been standing in, Drina’s face was now located in the centre of a giant pulsating spiral.

Beccy’s eyes dilated at the sight. She was utterly captivated by the twirling, patterns and colours that had ensnared her gaze. Unable to turn away even if she had wanted to, and she didn’t want to, Beccy stared intently at the beautiful, happy Drina.

Drina smiled again. She was so beautiful. She was so happy. Drina was perfect.

“We want to make you a happy employee just like me,” Drina beamed. Beccy’s smile grew even broader if that was possible. That was so nice! Beccy wanted to be happy. She needed to be happy. She needed to be like Drina.

“Tell me that you want to be a happy employee,” Drina continued.

The words left her lips immediately. Beccy didn’t have to even think about it. “I want to be a happy employee,” she yelped enthusiastically. So lost was she in the mesmerising spiral surrounding Drina, Beccy hardly even registered the simultaneous chorus of the nineteen other female voices who had exclaimed the exact same sentence.

Drina’s smile grew even wider. “I am so pleased that you want to let us help you become a happy employee,” she bubbled excitedly. “Now I will guide you on the path to true happiness. If you want to be happy, you must trust me and do as I say. Tell me that you will trust and obey.”

The twenty voices of the seated women yelled the words in unison. “I will trust and obey.”

Beccy was enraptured by the whole experience. The speakers in the head rest were transmitting not only Drina’s sultry, sexy voice but something that sounded like a low hiss or white noise. But as her whole conscious mind was concentrating completely on listening and watching Drina, Beccy wasn’t even aware of the other noise as it grew steadily in volume and pitch.

“Good!” Drina purred, “I am glad that you trust and obey me.” Beccy felt a flush of pleasure at the words. She had pleased Drina. This knowledge made Beccy happy.

“Now employees,” Drina continued, “you will listen to my voice. You will hear what I say and you will believe. You must believe. You cannot resist. You do not want to resist. You trust and obey me. All you want to do is obey. Tell me that you obey.” The pattern behind Drina had changed again. The spiral was spinning faster and faster now, sucking Beccy’s concentration deeper and deeper into the dark twirling vortex.

Whatever capacity Beccy had left for conscious thought disappeared.

Beccy’s smile vanished. Her mouth hung open loosely as she stared transfixed at the massive screen.

“I obey,” Beccy announced.

Drina’s smile disappeared. Her flawless face grew stern and harsh.

“Good. You must obey. You must follow my commands.”

“I must obey. I must follow your commands,” Beccy repeated listlessly.

“A panel on top of the left armrest of your chair has opened. Inside is a helmet device. You will take out this device and place it on top of your head,” Drina announced, all trace of her earlier cheery demeanour gone completely. “Obey now.”

“I obey,” Beccy responded. It was sheer torture to look away from the screen and the glowing Drina, but she had been ordered. Beccy needed to obey. She wanted to obey so badly. Every desire she had was focussed on Drina. Beccy needed to please her.

Sure enough the top of the armrest had slid back to reveal a hollowed out section. Quickly, Beccy reached inside and removed the device. It was a series of shiny metal strips bonded together into a loose conical shaped framework. Taking the device in her hands, Beccy reached up and planted the gleaming dome on top of her head. The helmet device hung loosely around her head. A latticework of thin metal strips criss-crossed her hair and culminated in a thick metal band that encircled Beccy’s forehead. Wires trailed from the helmet down back into the chair.

A stray twinge of unease bubbled through Beccy’s consciousness. Surely this was wrong? Why was she doing this?

“Obey,” Drina announced in a calm, clear voice. It was as if Drina had sensed the conflict inside her mind. Although Drina had only uttered a single word it was more than enough to clear all residual doubts from Beccy’s aching mind. Beccy returned her focus to the spiralling vision of perfection that filled the screen before her.

“Obey,” Beccy murmured in response. Clarity and purpose claimed Beccy’s mind once again.

“Good,” Drina announced. “Inside the right panel of the chair you will find two small devices. You will attach these devices to your nipples. Obey now.”

“I obey,” Beccy whimpered. Beccy’s whole body tingled. She was aware that she was getting more and more aroused with every passing moment.

Beccy found it much easier to reach inside this hidden cavity in the chair without having to turn away from the screen. Her fingers found the two cup-shaped objects Drina had told her to remove. With her left hand she ripped the top buttons of her blouse away and roughly pulled away her bra to bare her small, pert breasts. Quickly, she slid one of the little metal objects on to her breast. Beccy gasped as she firmly clamped the hard device to her engorged nipple. With trembling hands she repeated the procedure with her right breast. Her nipples were now completely enveloped by the two small metal cups.

Beccy concentrated on the task. She knew that she had to obey. She wanted to obey.

Drina stared back from the screen in silence until all twenty woman had completed this part of their orientation. Beccy’s unblinking, transfixed stare never waive red. The trembling girl sat in her seat, waiting for Drina to speak and claim her mind once again. The pain that throbbed from her cupped nipples was of no consequence.

After what seemed like an eternity her blonde guide spoke once again. Beccy shuddered in anticipation at what she would be commanded to do next. Whatever it was Beccy would obey. Of that fact, there was no doubt whatsoever.

“Underneath the front of your chair is a phallus device. You will insert this device into your vagina. Obey now.”

Beccy’s mind was silent. Any thoughts that might have interfered with doing what Drina told her were suppressed by the intense subliminal bombardment that was pounding her conscious and subconscious mind into submission.

“I obey,” Beccy snivelled, desperate to please Drina before reaching between her legs.

Her fingers located the smooth, bulbous phallic object within the panel that had opened under the chair. Beccy lifted herself up on the seat slightly and quickly unfastened her belt before sliding her skirt down to her thighs. After that came her sodden panties.

Without moving her eyes from the screen, Beccy slid the long hard device inside her sopping cunt. Her muscles gripped the dildo eagerly and tightly. Beccy moaned in delight at the delicious ecstasy of penetration. The vibrator inserted, Beccy sat back down on her seat, her crumpled skirt and panties resting on her thighs.

Beccy had obeyed. She loved to obey. She wanted to obey. She needed to obey. It just felt so good to obey.

Drina’s blank face on the pulsating screen stared down at the group of silent women. Each woman returned the intense stare. The audience was completely docile, minds empty of anything other than obedience, helmets covering heads, nipples clamped and vagina’s plugged. Their slack faces were bathed in the reflected glow of the swirling patterns and colours that the screen used to capture their consciousness.

Drina spoke again. “The first phase of your transformation will now commence. Obey now.”

As Drina spoke those very words Beccy felt the devices begin to work. The helmet which had hung loosely atop her head began to tighten. The dome began to shrink, growing tighter and tighter around Beccy’s head until it became a framework of metal strips that fitted snugly over her tangled hair.

Simultaneously, the phallus device within her began to throb and pulsate. Beccy groaned with the mounting pleasure coming from her loins.

In a weak, lust filled voice Beccy managed to gasp ”I obey” before she succumbed to the mind-blowing orgasmic bliss that was consuming her mind and body.

Beccy’s eyes never dropped from the screen. Drina’s face was gone now. Instead the entire display consisted of the hypnotic patterns and the vibrant colours that had sucked Beccy’s thoughts away.

The vibrator buried deeply within Beccy continued it’s work, throbbing in time with the endless swirling, twirling patterns.

Slowly, whatever capacity remained within Beccy to think for herself disappeared as the relentless audio, visual and sexual stimulation claimed her lust drenched mind and body.

* * *

Beccy stared vacantly ahead. Her entire world had shrunk completely to the spiral, the sounds that whispered into her ears and the delicious sensations that had consumed her body. She was incapable of looking away from the screen and it’s whirling patterns. The display absorbed her completely body and mind.

There was no space in Beccy now for anything other than this. Her mind soaked it all up like a damp sponge.

Slowly the spiral began to slow and grow more lethargic in it’s spinning. Beccy sat still in her chair. Down between her legs the vibrator within her had also slowed it’s pulsations and was keeping her steadily aroused but without bringing her to orgasm.

A long streamer of drool made it’s way downwards from Beccy’s open mouth unnoticed.

“Stand,” Beccy heard a voice command, “obey now.”

Instantly she was on her feet in front of the chair. The rumpled and soiled panties and skirt that had been bunched around her thighs slipped downwards to the floor. She stood still. Beccy’s body was paralysed. Her mind was empty. She waited patiently.

“Remove the nipple devices,” the voice ordered again, “obey now.”

Without averting her gaze from the screen, Beccy reached underneath her creased blouse and tugged the metal cups from her tender breasts. They slid off easily. The wires on the cups retracted slowly, pulling the cups back into the open panel of the chair. Beccy paid no attention to this detail. She gazed blankly ahead.

“Remove the phallic stimulator,” the voice boomed through the room, “obey now.”

The room full of slack faced women immediately complied.

Again, Beccy used her hand to reach between her legs and grasp the end of the shaft. She had to bend her body forward slightly to assist in wiggling the still throbbing unit out of her dripping vagina. As she eased the bulbous metal device out from inside her, Beccy ensured that her eyes never left the screen.

The wires attached to the dildo began to retract as soon as it was free from Beccy’s grasp. Like the nipple clamps, it too slid backwards into the chair panel from which it had emerged.

Beccy stood expectantly. Her mind was empty. She waited for the voice to command her so she could obey.

Previously she had hungered for the chance to obey. The delicious sensation of obedience had been an overwhelming need that absorbed her thoughts. But now it was different. The primal craving for obedience had mellowed. Beccy knew now that she was obedience. Obedience flowed through every thought Beccy would ever have from now on.

This realisation filled Beccy with joy.

“Come to the screen,” the voice announced, “obey now.”

In a slow, silent procession, the twenty helmeted women made their way out from their seats and formed up in a neat line before marching down the short flight of steps. The group formed up in a loose line in front of the dais.

As their eyes were still completely fixated on the screen, none of the women had noticed the figures that waited for them there.

Beccy, like the others stood still. She continued to stare blankly upwards at the screen above her.

Her view of the hypnotic screen darkened. Beccy was puzzled for a moment as to what was disrupting her bliss. Slowly her fogged mind registered that there was somebody standing directly in front of her. But the ever compelling spiral sucked away whatever inclination Beccy had to look at who it was that stood before her

The silhouetted figure waited silently, never speaking or moving.

Gradually the undulating screen began to dim, the patterns lost their glow and the spiral slowed. At last the screen was completely dark. Beccy consciously became aware of blinking for the first time in what seemed like at eternity. Her eyes were tired and gritty although they still floated upwards to the blank screen automatically.

Suddenly Beccy’s wandering attention was captured by the woman standing in front of her. “You are obedient,” the woman announced distinctly.

Beccy’s body shuddered involuntarily at hearing the word. Immediately her eyes were fully open and wide. Beccy looked directly at the strangely dressed woman.

“I am obedient,” Beccy replied sincerely. She was obedient. Beccy knew and accepted that fact. She liked being obedient because that meant unimaginable pleasure. Her pussy dampened at the thought of obedience. It was more than just a word. It was a state of mind. She was an instrument of pure obedience. Beccy loved it.

“You will follow commands. You are obedient. You will obey,” the masked female figure told her.

“I will follow commands. I am obedient. I will obey,” Beccy repeated to the strangely dressed woman speaking to her.

The well endowed ebony skinned girl talking to her wore long thigh high black boots, a pair of strange black panties that glistened in the dim light and a snug grey turtleneck that ended just below her massive chest. The woman’s face was invisible behind the high collar of the tightly fitted turtleneck which was pulled right up over her head. A neatly braided ponytail protruded from the turtleneck mask and rose up like a proud horses mane on top of the woman’s head.

At any other time Beccy would have been terrified at the sight of this strange fetish woman that commanded her. But right now Beccy’s mind was silent. She wasn’t able to form any sort of coherent thought at all. All of Beccy’s thoughts not involving obedience seemed to just disappear before she could even form them. Not that Beccy wanted to think anyway. She just wanted to be told what to think. That was much easier. It was much easier to be obedient. Beccy liked being obedient. Obedience was good.

“You will follow this one. You are obedient. You must obey.”

Beccy nodded her head slightly. Of course. That made perfect sense. After all if she was obedient then she had to be told what to do.

“I will obey,” Beccy announced calmly in spite of the residual tingle that rippled through her body.

The black woman turned to the left and paused. Beccy immediately copied her pose. All of the other women that had been seated in the chairs had also turned. Each newly orientated employee had a masked booted woman at her side.

Wordlessly, in a slow but steady procession, forty docile women marched towards an open doorway at the far end of the room and out into a stark, brightly lit white corridor.

The only sound the group made was the smart clip of bootheels on the tiled floor as they proceeded in complete silence down the corridor and towards another doorway.

Beccy marched onwards. She was obedience. She had no desire to do anything other than obey. There was no need to think.

The group passed through the open doorway and into another part of the complex.

This room resembled the corridor in it’s austere minimalist bleakness. The walls, floor and ceiling were dazzling white. The only furniture were two lines of strange looking chairs facing each other. Each chair resembled a science-fiction movie’s interpretation of how a dentist chair should appear. About a foot behind each chair was a much larger angled stainless steel box like apparatus that towered over each vacant seat. Various computer screens were located on the side of each of these box-like structures as well as a keypad of some sort.

Guiding their tame charges in silence, each masked woman brought their entranced, utterly obedient, new employee towards a waiting chair.

Beccy stood facing her own chair. Some sort of thought was trying to break through the fog of obedience that clogged her mind. But again, the certainty of obedience was too strong for such a weak, unformed thought. The black girl was just in front of her.

“Remove all your clothing,” the woman commanded. “You will obey.”

Whatever half completed idea Beccy had been slowly forming disappeared instantly once the fetish girl spoke to her.

“I will obey.” The words tripped off Beccy’s tongue as she set about divesting herself of what clothes remained covering her. She unfastened the remaining buttons of her blouse and let it fall to the floor. Her bra followed suit. Her skirt and panties had long since been left behind in the orientation room so it was just a matter of rolling down her opaque tights and taking off the new high heeled shoes that she had bought specially for her first day in the new job.

Beccy now stood completely naked before her guide. She felt quite calm. Not a trace of self consciousness or embarrassment even crossed her mind. Such emotions were incompatible with her new found obedience. Beccy just stood there, waiting to be told what to do next. Beccy wanted to obey again. Her pussy liked it.

The featureless woman turned to one side and picked something up. She held it out towards Beccy before speaking again in the same flat emotionless tone.

“Secure the obedience collar around your neck,” the big breasted woman commanded. “You will obey.”

Beccy took the heavy collar from the woman. The exterior was a flat seamless black with the raised eye logo in the centre. Inside the collar was a mass of circuitry and wiring. A series of tiny needle like probes protruded outwards from the collar.

“I will obey,” Beccy answered as she raised the collar up to her throat and brought the two ends together at the rear.

Beccy’s neck burned with pain as the tiny needles in the collar bit into her skin. The enraptured girl’s body throbbed with a combination of pain and lust. Beccy closed the heavy, thick, band around her neck firmly. There was an audible click when the two ends met and fused together.

Her task complete, Beccy’s hands slowly returned to her side.

Beccy’s neck felt heavy with the collar around it. The collar pressed tightly against her skin and the height of it, at least 4 inches, made it difficult for her to move her head at all. But these were minor considerations that evaporated in the face of Beccy’s yearning need to obey again. She ached for the chance. If only the sexy masked woman would tell her what to do. Beccy’s mind lurched in hope at the possibility.

With a sudden onrush of delight Beccy realised that the woman was holding something else in her hands.

“You will wear this garment. Obey now.”

Beccy felt the slippery black rubber between her fingers as she took the obscene item of clothing from the masked female. She held what resembled a pair of latex panties in her hand but there the resemblance ended. Whatever material it was made of felt much thicker and stronger than rubber. The briefs felt slippery and glossy on the interior.

But the material was not the most noticeable feature of the panties. There, jutting out proudly from within them were two sleek black shafts, positioned middle and rear, poised to enter both openings.

Beccy’s mind told her that she would really like this.

“I obey,” she quivered before beginning to slide the slick rubber panties up her legs. With a gasp, she eased the first rubber shaft into her dewy vagina before turning her attention to the second phallus. Slowly and unsteadliy, Beccy managed to work the thick rubber shaft into her virgin asshole. Obedience drove her onwards. Beccy had to complete her task. She must obey. Finally Beccy’s whole body spasmed with ecstasy as she impaled herself on the two hard dildos.

Her ebony guide stood in silence, watching Beccy from behind the mask of the high turtleneck collar that covered her blank, expressionless features and intense eyes.

“You will sit on the chair,” the woman now ordered, “obey now.”

Beccy was feeling very aroused now. The twin intruders were silent but Beccy’s mind was screaming with delight. Beccy knew that she would really enjoy this.

“I obey,” Beccy managed to respond before turning towards the waiting chair. Beccy took the few slow steps towards the sleek metal chair. Her arousal and the vibrators made walking difficult. But at last, Beccy eased herself into the chair. The black vinyl padding of the seat felt cool against her bare skin. Her naked body shuddered at the touch.

Passively, Beccy sat still, not caring or thinking about what would happen next. Like the strong rubber shafts now buried deep inside her body, the need to obey had gouged itself into her brain. She would sit. When she was commanded she would obey. It was simple.

The black female approached her and set to work in silence. She moved with a fluidity that was borne of practice. Thick restraints were tightly fastened around Beccy’s legs and arms, pinning her securely to the comfortable chair.

Beccy’s brain was completely thoughtless. She had no desire to do or think anything. Beccy knew that she couldn’t think. She didn’t want to think for herself. Obedience felt so good.

All Beccy wanted to do was remain here and let this gorgeous, sexy woman do whatever she wanted to her.

Luckily for Beccy, that was exactly what was about to happen.

Gently, but firmly, the woman pushed Beccy’s head back until it touched the padded headrest of the chair. The heavy chested woman then attached some sort of clamps to points on the side of the metal framework helmet that still encased Beccy’s head. Beccy was now pinned tightly in position to the headrest.

Still, Beccy had no inclination or desire to think about what was happening or why this woman was doing this to her. All Beccy wanted to do was sit here and bask in thoughtless bliss. Obedience. She had to obey.

Beccy felt more wires being plugged into the thick collar that encircled her neck.

Finally another series of wires were connected to a contact on the black garment that covered her groin.

Her task complete, the woman stepped back and stood where she was fully visible to Beccy’s restrained head.

“You will be processed. You will become a drone. You will obey,” the faceless guide announced calmly.

Beccy sat on the chair calmly. So she was going to become a drone. The news only caused the mildest spike of curiosity within Beccy’s obedient mind. For the first time since leaving the orientation room Beccy began to think. She began to wonder what that would be like to be a drone. A drone? Was the woman a drone too? Would she be like this all the time when she was a drone? She hoped so. Beccy was really enjoying the complete serenity of obedience that smoothed her cares away.

The anonymous dronewoman disappeared from view.

Beccy heard a low humming noise as the equipment she was bound to activated. Slowly the back rest of the chair began to slope downwards, forcing her restrained body into a reclining position. At the same time, the whole chair began to move backwards towards the large stainless steel receptacle behind her.

A large opening, wide enough to accommodate Beccy and the chair had appeared in the large structure she was moving towards.

The chair travelled slowly, easing Beccy onwards into the darkness beyond.

Even as she slowly began her journey into the strange contraption, Beccy maintained her completely relaxed and obedient frame of mind. Somehow, she knew that there was nothing to be frightened of. This was all part of the processing to turn her into a drone.

Beccy wanted that, didn’t she? She wanted to be a drone? The question somehow managed to break through the thick, protective layer of blank obedience that consumed Beccy’s conscious mind.

Her face wrinkled in concentration as Beccy tried to hold on to the thought. Somehow, she knew that stray thought was important. Or was it?

Her view of the ceiling disappeared. Beccy’s head was completely inside the strange box like structure now. She could make out vague impressions of circuitry and wiring and silver devices lining the interior.

The random thought was fading from Beccy’s memory now. She was incapable of holding on to it. It slowly dissolved in the thick fog that swirled around her mind. Once again obedience soothed any concerns away. Beccy had to obey. She was obedience. Obedience was her.

Beccy moved deeper and deeper into the darkened interior of the featureless box. The top half of her body had now completely disappeared inside the cavernous blackness.

It was growing darker and darker inside as Beccy continued her journey into the core of the unit. By now, only her feet were visible from outside. Then they too disappeared from view as her whole body was consumed by the cloying darkness.

The chair stopped moving. The opening began to shut, removing the last vestiges of light from beyond the confines of the blackened device.

Beccy was plunged into complete darkness.

Phase two of Beccy’s processing began.

* * *

“You will hear my voice and obey,” drone 561 told the listener down the phone line.

“I hear and obey...” a drowsy female voice responded.

The subject was fully receptive now. The computer screen in front of drone 561 contained the information it was to transmit to the female. Drone 561 recited these commands into the pliant mind of the victim.

“You want to obey. You need to obey. You yearn to obey,” drone 561 soothed, deepening the trance of the rapt woman.

“Yes..” the subject breathed. Even through the phone line drone 561 could hear the woman surrender her free will completely. “I...I...o..bey...”

“Yes, you obey. You hear the voice and obey. Obedience is pleasure,” drone 561 told the submissive female listener. Drone 561’s already hypnotic voice was modulated for extra effect by the computer equipment which was busily transmitting powerful audio conditioning into the passive subject’s mind.

“You must trust the voice. The voice guides you. The voice makes you obey,” drone 561 went on.

“Yes....obey....”

“You are obedient. Obedience is pleasure.”

“Yes....obedient....obedience is pleasure,” the soft feminine voice recited mindlessly.

“You are obedient. You will be rewarded for your obedience. When you end this call you will proceed to a private area and masturbate. As you masturbate you will recite obedience is pleasure repeatedly until you climax. Obedience is pleasure,” drone 561 instructed the willing subject.

“Obedience is pleasure...” the lust drenched voice spluttered back unsteadily. Drone 561 could almost taste the dampness between the thighs of the subject now.

“Yes. Obedience is pleasure. You will obey. You will feel pleasure. You will understand that this pleasure is because you are obedient.”

“Yes...obedient...I understand...” the subject whimpered desperately.

“You will call this number in three days time. You must call this number again in three days time. You need to call this number in three days time,” drone 561 told the docile subject.

It was important to give direct commands and so reinforce control over the subject’s mind. This first orgasm would initiate the subject on the path to slavery. Soon she would be a puppet in their hands, ready to orgasm on command. The initial conditioning was being laid in her mind. There was no going back.

“Very good. Obey now,” drone 561 commanded.

The last words the woman spoke were almost screamed down the line. “Obey!” she yelped enthusiastically before dropping the phone. Drone 561 knew that the subject was already thrusting her hands deep inside her needy snatch.

The line went silent.

A tone sounded in drone 561’s ears. It’s workshift was over. Drone 561 removed the headset and placed it back in it’s place beside the monitor. Down below, drone 561 felt the interface cable that had plugged into it’s groin interface units when she had sat down on the chair, disengage and retract. The slow, steady stimulation of her two lower orifices stopped.

Unplugged, drone 561 stood up, turned and stepped away.

Behind her another faceless drone stood waiting. As soon as drone 561 was away from the chair, this new drone stepped forward and sat down to begin its workshift.

Drone 561 paid no attention to the mindless woman who had taken her place. It’s replacement was a drone, just like it was. All drones were obedient. If drone 561 had been required to possess any other information about this particular drone it would have been programmed with it. It had not been.

After her workshift was complete, drone 561 knew that she must proceed for Pleasure Conditioning. After that it would be time for drone 561 to eat and finally sleep. It was the routine drone 561 had been programmed with. The drone questioned nothing.

The thoughtless dronewoman, following her programming, walked out of the cavernous call centre and proceeded towards the Pleasure Conditioning area nearby.

With it’s mind full of purpose, drone 561 marched steadily onwards, the sweet bloom of certainty filling whatever thoughts existed in her small mind.

A sliding door opened for drone 561 and it entered a small preparation room. Once inside the room drone 561 paused to remove the grey turtleneck that covered the top part of her body and head. The turtleneck went into a nearby bin for laundering.

Now clad only in her boots, glossy black underwear and collar the naked drone woman entered the main area of Pleasure Conditioning. The Pleasure Conditioning area was where drones were rewarded for the successful completion of their tasks.

A small group of similarly dressed drones stood at the entrance to the area. Each of them stood quite still, rigidly at attention.

Drone 561 moved towards the end of the small line. A petite drone with large breasts, a pretty face and stiff mane of dark curly hair stood waiting. It stopped walking and turned towards the expressionless female droneunit.

The large chested woman spoke calmly. “The off-shift drone will accompany this drone for Pleasure Conditioning.”

Drone 561 responded immediately. “This drone will obey.”

The two semi naked women pivoted sharply and walked towards one of the large dome like Pleasure Units that filled the large room. The units were made of sleek grey and silver like everything else in the facility. The teardrop shaped device had a large, flat padded area in the middle which was overhung on three sides by a metal canopy.

The two entranced women lay on the soft vinyl padding.

From a panel, drone 561 removed a long wire and plugged it into the socket at the front of her plastic undercovering. The other drone followed suit. Both drones sat still for a moment while the Pleasure Unit activated.

Suddenly the phallic stimulators inside drone 561 began to throb. The two intruders began to swell inside her. Pulsing in time with the two vibrators buried inside her, a dazzling display of swirling colours and random, undulating patterns was projected down from the canopy down on to the two highly aroused drones.

Shuffling herself across the padded bed, drone 561 approached the smaller soft chested drone. The unresisting dronewoman mewed slightly as her taller companion grasped the twin mounds on her chest with a firm, almost painful grip. The vibrators inside both drones were humming away. Two minds pulsated with obedience.

Drone 561 straddled the soft dark-haired drone.

The shorter droneslave gasped in pleasure as she felt the lean figure of drone 561 above her.

Two sets of stimulators, in perfect cadence, shredded both women’s conscious thought into ribbons of lust.

Drone 561 leaned forward towards her sexpartner. It could feel the warm caress of the smaller drone’s breath against her cheek.

Slowly, with a tender gentleness, two sets of lips came together in a deep passionate kiss.

End