The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Out for an Afternoon Stroll

by hypnoserve2001

Lunch break! It is still exciting even if it is at 2:00. It has been a hard day today and Chris wishes he could just go home and forget about all of the stuff he needs to do, but the reality is that it has to get done sometime in the next few days. If he went home he would have to work late tomorrow and it would just be procrastinating. After a quick sandwich, he decompresses with a walk. It is nice to walk along the river that goes through downtown Chicago. The view of the buildings is nice and there are not a lot of people out at this time in the afternoon.

It is a sunny afternoon and he begins to relax as he walks and enjoys the scenery. Chris catches a whiff of a pleasant aroma and looks around to see where it is coming from. He sees a tourist leisurely walking along the river smoking his pipe. “What a life” Chris thinks to himself. He has always been infatuated by pipes but has not smoked one before. He likes the smell of them, but is not sure about the whole experience of smoking or being labeled a “smoker”. It seems like this would be the perfect day to be out for a smoke and a stroll if he did.

Trying to be nonchalant, Chris slips into the smoke stream of the walker and continues his walk. The aroma of the vanilla scented tobacco adds a pleasurable element to his stroll. Chris begins to watch the man how is smoking. The first things he notices are the jeans and boots. While Chris does not know a lot about fashion (for a gay man) he appreciates jeans that fit right. Too many men have jeans that hide everything in being too baggy. These jeans showed off a full ass and accentuated both the trim figure and the boots. You could tell that the boots went up towards the stranger’s calves, but because the jeans overlaid the boots, you could not really tell how high they were or the style. They matched the jeans well and got Chris a little horny. He loves leather but unfortunately, this was not a leather god waiting to be serviced; it was just a tourist smoking his pipe going for a stroll.

Chris could admire the average set of shoulders filling out the long sleeve white shirt nicely in front of him. From this distance he could almost tell whether there was a close cut or shaved head underneath the white baseball cap in front of him, but needed to get closer to get a full view.

Quickening his stride a little, he started to gain on the man. Chris was interested now and wanted to see who was making his day a little better. As he got closer, Chris tried to not be conspicuous in his ogling of the man. He did not want to appear to be cruising (he had to go back to work in a few minutes). He just wanted the full view.

Pulling up along side the man showed that he was bearded and did have a kind of buzz cut under his hat. The beard was trimmed down to be a little thicker than his hair, but not grizzly at all. The light brown of his beard contrasted nicely with his mahogany colored straight stemmed pipe. Chris could not tell the make of the pipe, but it was somewhat non-geometrical and this added to its allure. There were definite carvings on the bowl, but he could not make them out without being too obvious. The beard also contrasted nicely with his green eyes that were twinkling at Chris.

So much for being discreet! Chris was so caught up in the pipe and the aesthetics of the man, he was horribly obvious. He blushed, but with his dark complexion, he assumed that the white visitor would not notice. “Hello, my name is Josh” the man spoke to Chris in a friendly manner and held out his hand. Chris introduced himself and returned the greeting handshake. Josh’s voice was as warm and inviting as his soft hands that enveloped Chris and held him firmly as they shook hands. “Out for a bit of a walk are you?” Josh continued and Chris began to detect a faint British accent; now he was officially turned on.

“Just taking a walk after lunch, I work up the street” Chris replied. It is relaxing to walk out here when no one is around. “I agree” Josh replied. ”I have been here for a few days on vacation and it is a wonderful city to see. I have been up north on Halsted street and all over town” Chris clued into the gay reference for his city and responded appropriately.

“Halsted has a lot of placed and people to see. I love the Tapas restaurant with the red awning, they have great food” He has to blink a few times because the pipe smoke was going directly into his eyes

“Sorry about that” Josh apologized,”why don’t you step over here” Josh took Chris by the shoulders am moved him towards the brick wall that marks the elevated street above (the river wall is below street level and has a very different feel than being in a city) Josh did not stop directing until they were pleasantly in the shade of a little doorway/tunnel. This was probably some type of maintenance tunnel, but it was very clean and gave the two a little privacy. Chris was too taken in by the charm of this gentleman and the odd situation to even notice the relocation. Josh touching him gave him an electric/euphoric feeling and he did not care what else happened.

“The pipe smoke doesn’t bother me – I actually like it” Chris admitted “I was actually following you a little to smell more”

“Do you smoke?” Josh asked

“No, but pipe smoke has always attracted me. I hate cigarette smoke and cigar smoke can be tolerable to good depending on the situation – pipe smoke is consistently attractive to me”

“Well then I will just have to keep this one lit and going” he flirted and they both laughed.

They talked a little more and exchanged information. Chris was infatuated buy the British descended, Oregon transplant who happened to be vacationing in Chicago, and Josh seemed interested in the Black, New Yorker living in Chicago doing corporate finance. As they talked in the alcove, the pipe smoke began to fill the area. The shelter gave a lot of protection from the breeze and the smoke seemed to stand still. Chris was breathing in more and more concentrated smoke and it did not even register because the change was so gradual. The only reason he really noticed was because it was getting harder to see his new found acquaintance due to the thick smoke gathering between them.

“I guess this was the perfect place to stop and enjoy the smell of pipe smoke” Josh noted when the fog of smoke became a topic of conversation. “It’s awesome” Chris replied a little out of breath “Well if you like that , you should try this” Josh said as he took a deep inhale of his pipe, pushed Chris to the wall of the enclave and kissed him firmly. Although Josh was not as muscular as Chris, he was a few inches taller and had a little leverage. Chris gave no resistance to the kiss; the thought of being kissed by a tall distinguished pipe man was hot. He gladly submitted to the slight man handling and lost himself in the kiss.

The kiss was felt warm and sexy and calming. Chris felt his dick spring out against his new friend’s leg as they continued. It was like the essence of Josh was flowing into Chris and getting him horny. After the kiss was over, Chris was bone hard and ready for action. He breathed out a sigh and noticed the trail of smoke exiting his body “That is what it was” he thought “That was awesome!”

“We can continue this upstairs if you like,” Josh purred” my hotel is across the street from your office”

“You don’t have to ask me twice” Chris replied as he snapped out his blackberry and emailed his coworkers that he was going to take off for the day and finish things up tomorrow. He was going to pay for this later, but now he had something to ditch work for.

“Before we go, I need to adjust my boot there is something going on with it. Would you mind holding this of a second?” Josh handed Chris his pipe. Holding onto the warm pipe, seemed really intimate to Chris, but at the same time it was a chance he could not pass up. He put the pipe in his mouth and took a light experimental draw. Warm smoke drifted into his mouth and he let it come out right away. There was a lingering flavor that did not seem to correspond to the smell. He liked the smell better than the taste of this tobacco, but the experience was not off putting.

“What did you think?” Josh said looking up from his boot. This was Chris’s second time blushing during this encounter.

“Sorry – I could not resist”

“No worries pal” Josh replied. “I like my boys to at least try once; there is no harm in it at all. Why don’t you keep it until we get to the hotel? We’ll have to put it out in the lobby, but we should be able to light her up when we get to the room.”

So Chris experimented with the weight of the pipe in his mouth puffing here and there. He liked the feel of the bowl in his hands and the heft of the pipe, but he thought it may be too big for him to get used clenched between his teeth without his hand to support it. He puffed and talked as he became more and more lightheaded. Although he carried his half of the conversation, all he was concentrating on was Josh’s face and the pipe. He did not notice a soul on the street until Josh took the pipe away from him to tap it out before going into the hotel.

Josh put his arm around Chris’s shoulder and continued talking to him as he guided him through the lobby and into the elevator. Chris leaned into Josh’s chest as a natural reaction to this position and allowed himself to be led.

After making it to the room in a daze, Chris missed the smell of pipe smoke. He had been exposed to one of his untouchable fantasies and wanted more. Josh could see the need in his eyes but wanted to take full advantage of this power.

“Why don’t you take of your clothes so that I can get a good look at you, my boy” Chris hurried to comply. He deftly unbuttoned his dress shirt and took it off as well as his V neck T-shirt underneath. This showed his muscular shoulders and chest. His average sized stomach neither bulged nor showed definition; it was pleasant to Josh’s eyes, but did not belong on a supermodel. He could do much worse, Josh thought to himself. When Chris took down his pants, they revealed a muscular set of legs and a really sweet ass as well as a raging thick hard on. “Jackpot!” Josh thought to himself.

“Okay now boy, come over here and I will show you how to I start a pipe. As Chris came close, Josh twirled him around to face away from him and then reached his arms around in a semi-bear hug. His pipe was in one hand and a leather pouch of tobacco was in the other hand. He placed the tobacco under Chris’s nose and filled the pipe. He had his pipe tool in his pocket, but for the effect of stimulating his new sex toy, he tapped down the tobacco with his finger sensually. He put more tobacco into the pipe and tapped again, but this time e brought his finger up under Chris’s nose for him to smell.

He was pleasantly surprised when Chris swallowed the finger into his mouth and began to suck on it. “A very talented tongue” Josh whispered sexily into Chris’s ear. He was not sure if Chris Heard or not, but neither did he care. He had this hot man in heat and he was going to use it for what it was worth.

Taking his finger from the hungry mouth, Josh quickly lit his pipe and started smoking it. Chris was obviously disappointed; he wanted more smoke and did not think he was going to get it. Again Josh whipped Chris around and planted a deep smoke kiss on him that re-stoked his horny fires.

Josh was now hard from this encounter, but did not want to break the mood by trying to undress in a sexy manner. He popped his hard tool out through his fly hole and sat down on the chair. He spread his legs and leaned back enjoying his pipe and watched as Chris scurried to his knees to suck. One hand on his pipe and the other on his boy’s head, Josh guided the sucking. Every so often muttering encouragement or playing with the boy’s ear or stroking his smoothly shaved head. Josh puffed away at his pipe hoping to fill up the room with smoke enough to keep Chris satisfied. He remembered how much smoke a new pipe slave wants once they are hooked. He did not want to break the boy’s intensity and ruin a good suck.

After about 2 minutes, Josh came hard in Chris’s mouth. Chris was a great cock sucker. And Josh was still super hard from the experience. He guided Chris over to the bed and flipped Chris onto the bed, back first so that his face was facing Josh and his feet were in the air. Josh planted the pipe firmly in Chris’s mouth to stifle any objections and then quickly lubed and penetrated his ass. Just as he had hoped, Chris took to the pipe like a baby to a pacifier. The nicotine surging in Chris’s body for the first time distracted Chris from his surroundings and shocked his system into accepting Josh’s member easily into Chris’s hole. Chris was quite tight, but not inaccessible. He puffed away as Josh began to lay his weight behind the thrusts.

This was an all out assault on his senses. Chris was getting hot pipe sex for the first time and loving it. He groaned as he was penetrated more and more and craved more smoke and more dick and more cum. He felt insatiable. Chris began to spurt a strong stream of cum onto his chest the first jet was so strong it almost reached his shoulder. The second and third jets landed securely on his stomach. Cumming without touching himself was all but unheard of!

Josh kept fucking Chris after Chris’s explosion. Josh had a while to go since he had just cum, and was really enjoying the tightness of this ass. He noticed that Chris’s dick was still hard and began to stroke it after a minute or two. The moaning grew in intensity and Chris started muttering dirty sex talk. He wanted more. He wanted to be taken. (Little did he know he was already owned by this experience). Josh just muttered softly “That’s right boy, take Daddy’s cock. You love it, you need it. Come be my pipe slave. Cum and serve me. Cumming will signify you are my pipe slave. Submit yourself to your Pipe Master Josh”

This continued for some time until Chris’ moans got swifter and shriller. Josh speed up his thrusts and started to cum right before Chris shot his next load. Josh felt cum rushing down his hand from Chris and wiped it on his face and head in a pat “Good boy”

Chris’s eyes were glazed and it was clear that his mind had shut down from the stimulus. Josh took his pipe back and put it on the dresser (Chris had been in too much of a sex frenzy to keep it lit the whole time) He strolled over to the dresser drawer and took out some restraints and an MP3 player, He tied up the semi conscious man on his bed and moved him to the closet where he joined the boy that Josh picked up a few days ago. He placed the MP3 player on Chris and started his programming. He would have a few new slaves when he went home from this trip.